Yandere Lesbian Ojousama Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

dynasty-scans.com/series/henai_girl
youtube.com/watch?v=MjmhtBp1694
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this series makes me question the intelligence of the tomboy for hanging around the crazy bitch.

wow, degenerate much?

>draw a boy
>call it a girl

for what reason?

W I D E

Beethoven-sensei!

>LESBIANS
>in the year 2016

When will this shit genre end?

Who are you quoting?

Go shit up /u/ with this trash.

This is brilliant, thanks for dumping

I just want to know who you were quoting in your post, no need to get upset.

Did you die OP? I'm also in here.

Picked up

wifi issues

Best girl

Lurking.

Crazy bitch is rich. If I'm a poorfag and she offers to buy me food if I keep her company, I'd find it hard to say no.

>japanese history pre-1895 having an impact on the world
Toplel

yeah but she doesn't even accept the money

which makes me question her intelligence more

Last for now.

To be continued.

>Yandere yuri
Picked the fuck up.

The other explanation is that she is into the crazy bitch but don't want to die

More. I need more!

Funny thing, Hideyoshi's invasion of Korea resulted in the Ming dynasty's weakness being revealed leading to them being ousted by the Qing dynasty which was the ruling dynasty during the opium wars.

So if the Nobunaga stayed alive then he might not try to invade China like Hideyoshi (or would invade and successfully take it over). So China's decline would have taken longer meaning Britain would have a hard time fucking with it which probably would have bankrupt Britain changing history forever.

Or everything would have stayed the same (just with Yi vs. Nobunaga) alt history is weird like that

I'd say that even a stronger china wouldn't stand a chance against the british and french empire. And if they did it would probably just result in GB, France and Germany dogpiling on them after the scramble for Africa was resolved.

Japan was able to stand on equal terms with the 19th century Euro powers just by modernizing with the few resources they have

with China having more people and resources than the Europeans, imagine if Japan actually conquered China and modernized them in the same way.

>Scanlator's wordpress has been taken down
Why

Well, most of China was a backwards hellhole, I don't think Japan would have been able to just modernize them like that. But IF the managed to, now that would indeed make for an interesting alt-history.
See, why can't the japs come up with something like that? That'd be interesting for a change

Maybe it was the yandere lesbian.

because then it would bring about discussions of Japanese imperialism and Nanking and the raping of

better keep it to stuff like GATE where they merely conquer a fantasy world

>caught a cold and went to the hospital
How do japs handle so many patients? If you go to an NHS hospital here for anything less than imminent death they will hate you.

Getting a cold in Japan is imminent death though

This trope is retarded as fuck.
>Oh no, I hvae 38°C better stay at home
Fuck right off and get some work ethic

>ignorant people
In japan it'[s socially unacceptable to go out and spread your germs around if you're sick.
If you go to work sick, you'll spread to everyone and if everyone falls sick it's entirely your fault.

Sauce?
I can't find it in Dynasty

their yandere tag contains seven series and this is one of them

But going to the hospital will spread your germs.

Just wear a mask. It's not like someone coming to work with a common cold will result in a total breakdown or anything.

Found it. Thx

Good, but why the fuck does it have to be two girls? From all the interactions seen everything would have been the same with Nagisa being a guy

It literally changes nothing, stupidest fan service there to pander yurifags

That's all there is so far, just bookmark it. It'll probably update next month or so
dynasty-scans.com/series/henai_girl

every single nagisa has the power to make people gay. its a power that comes with the name. eva, ass class

You seem a bit upset

youtube.com/watch?v=MjmhtBp1694

I am

WHAT THE FUCK
THE
FUCK

gay relationship thats treated as normal
>why is it gay it can just be hetero no problem
gay relationship is treated as gay and prideful and such
>wtf i hate gays
??????????

trolled hard

x_x

What would she do with an umbilical cord anyway?

Power EVA for more than 5 minutes.

How is it yuri if one of them is a dude?

Become a newborn great one

Eat it.

Like who?

it's a comedy, user

Pretty good explanation. Makes this whole situation kinda sad though.

why the fuck wouldn't it be

manga has no shortage of straight romance series (it's not line anime where "romance" and "harem" are usually one in the same). In fact it more has a shortage of yuri series in comparison.

even in comedy there's suppose to be reasonable stupid

I mean she's the straight man (no pun intended) ans straight men are suppose to the be the smart ones.

Got excited when I saw the title but why the fuck does the other girl look like a boy? Fucking dropped.

> why the fuck does the other girl look like a boy
Who cares, are you gay or something? Yan hijinks are what important here, not artstyle.

Because real life gays are disgusting and a travesty of whats normal

Just kidding, its because its a retarded bait to hook yurifags without actually making the lesbianism be important, no different than adding a trap character and such thing never being mentioned again

Just adding a "b-but we are both girls!" Already makes a lot of difference, but its never played with, it might as well be just a guy for all it matters

No, fuck you

You're the one making the lesbianism important.