Danganronpa

I guess we all are Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy.

Other urls found in this thread:

taima.tv/r/JUZOBOYS
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32435074
youtube.com/watch?v=1it3c_eu5cs
youtu.be/0pCS44qrJkY
youtube.com/watch?v=BlBPj2jMKUU
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=42627609
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>People who didn't get a happy ending

>MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of HOPE.

Reminder it's not a ghost since Nagito couldn't see her.

That was fucking shameless.
I don't even mind Kyouko surviving but that was the most shameless fan service ending for a long time.

Made to be killed.

AI Chiaki is the real Chiaki

How many threads do you think you need?

I didn't play/watch any DR since 1, and wasn't going to if Kirigiri didn't come back to life, guess I can play/watch the rest of it now.

Good thing I'm fucking retarded when it comes to remembering names that I can't attach to faces so I wasn't spoiled on other things while checking these threads.

I don't get this fanbase.
You have threads that go with a constant activity of over 10 posts per minute for over an hour, and you don't seem to try to get secondary threads going to get some off the traffic off. I don't watch the show, so maybe I'm missing something.
But don't you feel horrible in those threads?
What kind of sensible discussion can happen when you don't have the time to both read and post?

Juzoboys, I made a taima because I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet. Come Juzo and chill.

taima.tv/r/JUZOBOYS

Did Kirigiri and Naegi get together? That's all I wanna know.

this needs to stop

>this needs to stop
Look at the fucking numbers.
Considering their activity, they deserve 3 times as many threads.

OTPs live

Your favourite anime didn't get as much traffic? Slow replies? THATS why you're mad?

TANAKA GUNDAM

So many questions left unanswered.

Many of which were caused by the DR3 anime existing in the first place.

Fuck off.

Sunrise is gonna sue somebody

But why not? Why was she not allowed to have her own future? Did they really expect me to be happy with an ending like this? It was a despair-inducing awful ending and AI Chiaki's reappearance just rubbed salt in the wound for me.

It's weird how empty and meaningless everything feels without Chiaki.

You may only choose one.

Too bad we didn't get a sticky or something.

DR3 was shit.
Discuss V3

Good fuck that stupid bitch

Dick edit when?

Did Hajime actually upload Chiaki's AI inside his mind? That would be super sweet.

Mikan wins the Hajimebowl.

Actually? No. But it's the idea some people have and there isn't anything that directly contradicts it, I don't think.

But no, that isn't explicitly what happened.

Fuck those cunts!
I choose best girl.

I want Kodaka to mindhack me into forgetting this piece of shit

I cant unsee the kids now.

Mikan/Hajime daughter.
Weedman/Kanon son
Naegi/Kirigiri son

DEEEP

>That maid and folklorist are my favorite girls
>They might not be girls

In the OVA Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World, Komaeda's bad luck will undo all the happiness of the ending and plunge the world into despair again

chiakis torture was just bad

>No explanation for her role in the NWP.
>Or her connection to the events of SDR2.
>Killed unceremoniously before the events of DR3.
>Just so Monaka could be used as a red herring before fucking off into space.

Why does Kodaka hate the cute therapist so much?

>Kodaka made her real to kill her.

noice

THE HOPE ENDING WAS FAKE

MITARAIS VIDEO BRAINWASHED THEM ALL

EVERONE ACTUALLY DIED

I'm guessing the OVA will be about class 77 waking up and getting off Jabberwok island to save the day as it's a 2.5.

So, who was Mikan's lover? The one she mentioned in her trial?
Was it Ultimate Imposter? They didn't seem that close in Kibou-hen.

Mitarai = 7/10
Zetsubou = 8/10

HOPE = 77/10

nothing would make me happier

What was the point of DR2

the fucking sprites !!

You too, huh? I know I'm in the minority, but I really didn't feel that much at all except wondering when Chiaki would appear. I really wanted her to have a happy ending. Even something where Hajime said "Had I done X, then everything would be okay" would be nice, at least then there could be material for dreams. But they just killed her and made it so that her fate was inescapable.

They destroyed SDR2's message of "fighting for your own future" by showing a girl who had no chance of her own future and was forced to die in misery and agony in a cold, lonely place, abandoned by everybody that she loved and betrayed by one of the people she trusted the most.

Yes, I can pretty confidently say that DR3 retroactively ruined DR2 with that. Anyone who puts a little bit of thought into it will see that.

>Mikan is alive
Bad ending.

Naegi-kun, it seems Tengan taichou was retarded and the whole killing game was pointless.

When 13th branch leader got mentioned again?

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Folklore's a guy, my friend!

What's she pointing at?

She's made to be abused, MiayaAnon.

That's why she's so into the rapy, she needs it more than anyone.

She was probably bullied about her voice in the Future Foundation and that's why she no longer talks.

moral of the story is that the perfect waifu only exist in your head

>Hajimeme and the class take the blame
Kodaka fucking forgot all about NWP trial, didn't he?

It was a fun ride. I'll miss you anons. Goodbye.

Yeah, it wasn't good at all. I hope somebody brings that up to Kodaka in an interview.

She isn't even a character.

>Brown girl doesn't have huge tits
She's gonna die

THE MEAT ON THE BONE

If 0 Chiaki lives
OH WAIT IT ALREADY ENDS

lmao tumblr

make a gif of them and put air guitar hajime somewhere

>The End of Hope's Peak Acadamy
>The ending is them building another one

So would the anime ending actually make things better?
Like it's revealed that nothing actually happened?
I think it would

LIKE POTTERY

Did you know? Anime is a thank you to all Danganronpa fans and Hope Arc is the perfect ending.

Oh boy, the next Kirigiri/Mikanfags. Marking Makifags as cancer for now.

In DR2, brainwashed Despair Mikan believed it was Enoshima. Normal DR2 liked Hinata. Twogami is more Ibuki's thing.

Now that Kirigiri has been confirmed to be alive, do you think she ever watched the footage of Naegi's speech about her or even heard about it?
There's no way she didn't fuck him, right?

Reincarnated Junko is best

>3 threads reaching autosage
is that what kibou looks like?

Because she's basically Usami, and Kodaka hates Usami.

I feel like i shouldn't watch it for my own safety, but anyone got a link to the episode?

Keep dreaming fag

>Kodaka gave his characters luck because his writing crumbles when faced against possibilities
Can't wait to see that hack write something were the only argument he knows to defend his plot is "Niggas are just lucky lmao"

Where were you when Pepsi Cola finally won the Soniabowl

Post the things that you actually liked about the anime.

Cuckacola no longer.

Same here, I'm done with DR as of today.
Thanks for making me feel despair Kodahack.

we'll never know, because the only ship Kodaka bothered to talk about in this finale was the one that absolutely no one gave a shit about

HACK

Memes

Guess I'll bromance him then.

top fluff

>tfw i'll never see Juzobro again after the threads die off one week later

Oh shit you wake up only to realize you are the old man leading an organization that is working to resotore mankind to it's former glory
One day you realize that a weeb you employed for some strange reason has a video in his phone that will make humanity become a swarm of mindless zombies
What the fuck do you do?
Keep in mind you are not evil and haven't watched the despair anime

>liking
>anime

I tried my best, but the only good ending she got was '''''''heaven''''''''. I-I'm sorry, Junko. I failed.

Goodbye.

The mastermind will be the cosplayer huh?

They won't be related to those guys.

>memes
>hopeman using his talent
>fanservice
>some based characters

Usami got a happier ending than Miaya.

>dissing Hajizuru for being reserve course scum

Since when did DR starting Souda so well?

You people are embarrassing

>not playing NDRV3 just for the investigations and trials

That and Munakatana being cool
I could watch a show about these two

But you like your gunposting memes don't you user?

Don't forget Bug guy is literally Nekomaru and Akane.

Hopeman, always.

at least post the recent one

The only good that possibly came from this anime is perhaps a small resurgence in DR doujins.

Juzo and Seiko were cool characters.
I kind of liked Mitarai and I'm glad he's happy.
DR2 cast being awake and happy.

Get ready for even more of an influx of SHSL OC's on deviantart with this fucking ending.

Started treating*

Imposter

Souda was my boy, him getting uncucked was the best fan service moment

Amami gonna rape Kaede

Somebody stop Kohacka

Start a killing game just to murder the fucking annoying nigger with an unfair code thanks to having the most violent man on earth in the same room as him

>V3 anime after
No, fuck this shit.
I don't ever want to feel this emptiness ever again.

There's some pottery going on with only Naegi getting his waifu, something to do with him being the true pure hope versus the other two tainted hopes, I'm sure.

>implying he won't be a bro

The episode already gave us a lot of OC's.

>Strongest bond
> Could not stand him in DR2
> got shit in DR3

lel

Juzo fucking shit up was the only entertaining thing about this anime.

No matter what happens, my friend. I might be gone from these threads, but we'll feel each other in the DRv3 threads and most certainly be around in thoughts and in memory!

That, my friend, is certainly an option!

>Side: Future focused on Naegi

>Side: Hope focused on Hajime

stay mad chiakicucks, your shitty waifubait girl is dead and komahina is canon

somehow worse than wet panties poster

I've never seen someone so mad that a character was confirmed to be straight.

He was always straight, you dirty fujos. It never stopped you before.

But those were canon.

They totally fucked. You don't pour your heart out to a guy trying to kill you like that only to pussy out when you actually get your impossible second chance to do it right.

Don't forget Munakatana memes

I'm not actually the "I want to hug the shortcake" user but I'm disappointed all the same
She could have been, that's the worst part, I'm just super pissed we never got an explanation for that whole "I'm being hacked" song and dance if Monaka actually had nothing to do with the killing game.

Literally built for hardcore sex.

This. He truly is the best DR boy.

Haven't watched the episode, why is Mikan not evil even though she died as a Despair?

>v3 protagonist will really switch like keebofags claim
>the mastermind is junko again
>it was all a simulation
>he brings all the characters back a few years later
This madman

Juzo fujoshits seem way better than these fucks. Or maybe that's just because they're newer and didn't have time to worsen yet.

his plan made no god damn sense

I love Juzo

CHISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fucking shit up AND saving everyone
best boy right here

Cosplay-chan

Miracles, don't ask any more.

YOU

KNOW

WHY

>There people that think DR3 is above average
I seriously hope none of of you see this series as anything but mediocre

Yeah, this was pretty terrible. I get reminded of it just looking at Chiaki. I admit it, I broke down in tears after the episode because they finally, permanently, thoroughly killed Chiaki with no option of giving her escape and told me that I should be happy with it. Even cute silly fanart like this makes me feel empty because I just can't help but remember "Right, Izuru wouldn't do that. Not at that point." or whatever. It truly was a despair-inducing ending for me.

You know, there are a lot of mystery series and mystery games out there with lots of investigation, you don't need to endure this particular series to get that. Not when it's shown it has the capacity to deep-six you emotionally like this and show you a girl who could not escape her fate, complete with a traumatizing, cruel execution that symbolizes this.

Hajime off screen gave her the taste of the FUTURE

There is actually a perfect explanation for that in that scene

>Kirigiri still fucking here
FUCK OFF BITCH

My OTP got some nice fanservice.

Don't ruined a yuri moment with your silly comedy

I'm still mad Chisa stayed dead after being such a lovable character.

Do we have new doujins already?

So? It's the fucking end of the original franchise setting. I'm more than okay with blatant fanservice end.

Above average for me, fun threads, intense mirai episodes, a lot of Komaeda, glad It was made despite some inconsistencies.

I'm glad he got a happy end

since it's over, what am I suppose to shitpost about now?

>These tumblrs screenshots
I mean seeing the filename I know it's not your fault but Jesus how do you fuck a screenshot

As a story? Hell no.

As a spectacle and an experience? I'm glad it happened and also relieved it'll end. Onwards to v3.

I really did like human Chiaki. I guess that's how they managed to screw with me so successfully, and in a way the knowledge that there was nothing that could ever be done for her - that even numerous possible Zetsubou-hen IFs would end with her death - is a bit of a comfort.

But in that case, why have her in a series that tries to present the possibility of changes? That the future isn't that predictable and you could change things?

Maybe next comiket.

Hoping for some Naegi x Kyoko vanilla and Fuyuhiko x Peko vanilla and some Saionji x Mitarai femdom.

It won't become true even if you say it over and over you know

fuck off /u/

Chisa is crafted to induce the ultimate despair out of you.

The only thing I'm disappointed with is the lack of resolution of the UDG storyline. Hopefully V3 gives us something, if only a cameo or a mention of Monaca.

>tfw your OTP will never never never get anything
>tfw not even your backup OTP is either

>Some inconsistencies
How about pointing out what made sense ? It would be far quicker

She can't be allowed to keep growing like that

Why's Kirigiri there? Baiting some connection with Ultimate Not-Naoto?

I'm glad this ended up being wrong.

Fucking amazing. It's like she didn't even watch anything regarding Hajime and Nanami's relationship, didn't notice how it was SHE who gave him hope and encouraged him when things were bleak, and is basically just living in her own delusions. Why are Komahina fans so fucking embarrassing?

same for chiaki because she's dead

How the fuck do you forgive someone slitting your throat?

>Kodaka went for cheesy end
>it wasn't even good level of cheese (like ending of first and second game)
>just simply shitty cheese
4/10 This anime was a mistake.
It started so good. On episode 4 i was thinking it would be at least 9/10.

Monaca builds a moon base neetcave and the mastermind hijacks it by murdering her and uses it as the site for the killing game.

>Komaru gets to attend the new Hope's Peak
I can hear Jin REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing in the background

>you will never see juzo punching manlets and normalfags ever again
It hurts lads

SHIT GUYS I MISSED THE STREAM. ARE THE RAWS UPLOADED?

Juzo, Seiko.

>Chiaki stayed dead because they wanted to pander to fujos
Ahahahaha

What is your verdict of this anime series after all?

Rate it out of 10

Terrible writing but a happy ending, whether or not I'm mad it's hard to say. There were so many problems with both anime, the awful pacing, the ridiculously shitty fakeouts, the unexplained plotholes and retcons. I was so disappointed with it up until this point, where I'm simply glad it's over. All I can hope for is that it stays over and absolutely none of this shit ties into V3, I don't want any surprise Monaca in space mastermind twists, I don't want any DR1-2 "children", I want an entirely clean slate to get pissed about. That being said, it was a wild ride and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it, for the memes, the threads or otherwise. Too bad about Chiaki, though. I'll see all you fags again for Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World.

tanaka cuckdam

Wonder whose meat is that?

I guess it's Bandai's.

>Hey remember that time you set up a bomb in the commons and then forced my virtual girlfriend to poison you all in a gambit to make us think it was you so we'd all die?
>What a fun time that was

>Saionji x Mitarai

Excuse me?

Monaka will be the villain if UDG gets a sequel.

I hate she turned out to be irrelevant. We didn't even get Munakata reacting properly to her being the mastermind.

Ruruka was CUTE

>Saihara Shuuichi: SHSL Detective

The SHSL Detective of Previous Games

Kirigiri Kyouko, who participated in the killing game in DR1, had the same talent as Saihara Shuuichi: SHSL Detective. Thanks to that skill, Kirigiri often played advisor to the protagonist, Naegi Makoto, so it seems that Saihara might fulfill a similar role.
At first Kirigiri’s talent was was hidden as SHSL ???, but as the story progressed, it was revealed that she was the SHSL Detective. She contributed to solving the cases.

jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/151060602898/ndrv3-famitsu-info-for-september-29th-2016

And now we only have to wait forever for subs

Yes, it just brings up how he has the same talent as her. Magician girl's text compares her to Gundham for using animals for tricks as well. They're comparing plenty of V3 characters with ones from previous entries.

4/10, being very generous because of some scenes and characters I liked.

She saved her with the cartoon needle its fine

Will Weedman have a job be in Naegi's new HPA?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Saionji makes for a good femdom over that little bitch of Mitarai
In fact everything involving a female and Mitarai would be considered femdom with how pathetic he is

3/10

Weedman will be the Boozeman to Naegi's Jin.

Wait who was the 16th participant?

Were they really THAT lazy to fill it up with actual story board pictures from the anime?

I don't think she's even the only factor in that sense. I'm going to treat DR3 as noncanon and drop the series. There's no reason to bother anymore.

Keep dreaming

What? I just want her to bully his bitchboy dick with her feet while making fun of him.

Even though he's gay for real Juzo isn't a bishie twink, so there's that I guess

10/10 as an experience,

7/10 for future arc

4/10 for despair arc.

He's the Boozeman who looks for students

Hagakure.

Objectively speaking, 4 or 5 out of 10.
Out of personal enjoyment, I'd give it a 7. Maybe an 8 at times.

Helios, SHSL Helicopter Pilot and 13th branch head, working for Tengan.

It was in the radio show

What happened in side hope?
I missed it.

16 hour kun

I've never felt more glad to see the "It's all an anime" theory debunked. That would've been a worse ending

6/10
And Junko is still 10/10.

she wink wink to Mitarai

Stay mad remi-fag.

>They're comparing plenty of V3 characters with ones from previous entries.
Yeah because a lot of them are just reskins of the DR1 and 2 characters.

At least she'll still be huggable all the same.

I want to hug this shortcake therapist. Especially because she had nothing to do with this disappointing mess in the end.

That could really work. Ultimate Scout with his hunches. Weedman with his 30% predictions.

gimme a source on this

Because unlike you, Saionji isn't stupid enough to hate a person who did something out of being brainwashed twice and a shitty disease. She knows Mikan enough to know the real Mikan would never kill her.

WHY ARE THE RoDs ALL UNDESPAIRED AND AWAKE

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

kebab... kibou... keebo... keboub

meme magic

Hinazuru.

He'll just mindhack them to slaves and himself into a hardcore dom. Don't underestimate animu chikarau

>Choosing to watch this anime instead of playing the game.
Trully a despairfag

10/10 because I was experiencing with Cred Forums
Future started out as hypes but went down the shitter the longer it went 6/10
Despair started out being boring and went absolutely retarded 3/10

MIRACLE

Your explanation is they are lucky.
EZ AS THAT
BASED KODAKA DOES IT AGAIN.
GUD WRITING MY G

All the DR2 characters where alive and kicked ass

Haji hallucinated chiaki and Makoto Hallucinated Kirigiri

Only good thing about DR3 was Junko & memes. Seriously Junko should have been the final villain again. Mitarai was terrible.

well she was in her brainwashed state at the moment so it wasn't really her fault

the other deaths are way more questionable, especially Mahiru and Twogami

The new HPA approves.

Junko was fun/10

well chiaki and chisa are dead as fuck

kirigiri?

DR2 event must be done long before the start of DR3. Long enough that even Mikan and Nagito are finally out of NWP cured.

Hope/10

Which doesn't make Komahina canon

They got brainwashed into killing a bunch of people
Then they got brainwashed the other way around then they stopped another guy from brainwashing other people.

IS KODAKA A HACK

I just want to say, I'm happy my boy Souda got his wish.

The V3 cast promo images keep showing the maid with the cosplayer. Who will kill who?

Class 77 returned. Heterochromia Hajime. Mitarai redeemed. Munakata left. Kirigiri lived. Class 77 took the blame. Headmaster Naegi.

I'm glad his DR2 hair is back

>They're devouring a Keboub
>LITERALLY A METAPHORE THAT THEY RE STILL DESPAIR

KODAKAAAAAAAAA

When Hagakure said it woould have a happy ending, it was meant for the DR2 cast (with the exception of a certain pincushion.)

They've been stuck in fanficland for too long

>Komaru finally won her over
I'm okay with this.

>Monaka in space mastermind twists
>DR1-2 "children"
This is going to happen, mate.
Kodaka doesn't care anymore.

Komaru is a fucking medium though

hi guys , am Kodaka, anime is no canon anymore!
ask me

3. It told a story that didn't need to be told, and it did so in utterly terrible fashion. The fanservice only served to mask just how much SDR2's resolution and message were shat on all throughout 3. I am completely done with this series.

If you look at the portraits for DR1 and 2, everyone who had a circle around them in some capacity were more likely to die. I don't know why but I'm following this theory for V3

Cosplayer is gonna kill maid, she's gonna disguise the corpse and disguise herself as the maid.

The cosplayer probably likes the maid's dress which leads to them interacting.

>Makoto Hallucinated Kirigiri
Kys

Oh, don't get me wrong, there were plenty of other problems with DR3 besides her and you can make an entire list of those. I just point to human Chiaki as it is really easy to see what was going on with her, what she contributed to the story and what her death means plot-wise. Once you understand exactly what human Chiaki's death does, the rest should fall into place easily.

That and, being honest, she was my personal favorite character in DR3 and what they did to her truly did give me an empty, chilling feeling that coursed through my body and mind. It made my heart race while tears streamed down my face. Through all the theories and fears, hopes and dreams, shattered and torn asunder, only one singular sensation remains.

As for what feeling I'm talking about... well, you already know what that is, don't you?

All according to keikaku.

7/10
Was entertained all the way true, not for the reasons Kodaka intended, but still entertained.

I don't know who's brainwashing who anymore.

>Haji hallucinated chiaki
He didn't. He uploaded her into his head.
>Makoto Hallucinated Kirigiri
No.

>Reopening the fucking murder building
>That everyone saw on TV
I can understand bringing back Hope's Peak and even putting it on the same campus, but maybe you should have made a new building, Headmaster Naegi.

These people are fantastic

Chiaki's Soul and AI Chiaki become one...

Chiakiton

He deserves an execution.

Komaru is too good for that smelly slut

I want to see her getting bullied as she slowly shuts herself off from the world, hiding behind Usami.

And then Chiaki steals Usami from her and she runs into Monaka.

Then you can hug her. Or what's left of her.

It's time to face it, user

>These two have crushed on the same person at least three different times.

The only good thing to come out of DR3 is best girl Seiko and she died

WHAT ABOUT KIRIGIRI

CURE WEW?

Significantly happier than i was hoping.

Fuck man I'm really gonna miss Hopeman. I hope Hopebot or boyband at least comes close to the shenanigans this guy pulled out of his ass.

Monotarou (red)
Monosuke (yellow)
Monofanii (pink)
Monokiddo (blue)
Monodam (green)

He literally got everything he wanted. Is he the most based character in all of fiction?

Don't fuck up V3.

>As soon as DR2 ends, Naegi is on his way to his trial
>get there, tengan shitty killing game starts
>last about a day AT MOST
>remnants are undespaired, awake, and Komeda even got a brand new arm
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
You would think they become depressed and shit about what they did, talk about things with each other, confront Komaeda's crazy shit from the virtual world, etc.

Alive and with Hopelet.

There's also the fact that Hajime held onto Chiaki's hairpin for months, and still holds onto it. If Komaeda was 'madly in love' with Hajime, then he would've been all over him in this episode. But nope, they're just chilling at the barbecue like bros. Which is how it should be, anyway.

We'll never understand fujoshits.

Oh yea and these treads

Seriously most fun I had on this site in forever thank you guys

So this is canon?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32435074

I'm telling you, they belong with each other.

They just never look at each other and keep getting distracted.

kill YOURSELF SHIPPER FAG

she was just trying to tell Naegi about the antagonist bottle

>Free money
>Free Luck
>Free Hope
>Free Dr Hopper

I wish I could be hopeman

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Mono Rangers!

yu asking for a lot

Did Soda Can really win?

Why did she have to die, then? Why can't she be alive? I don't really need a romantic resolution, just have her playing games and smiling again with her friends.

Like really? How the fuck are they gonna explain how Kirigiri survived?
Like did the fuckwits bother to check for a pulse or something?

Kirigiri a shit.

Well that's his talent.

>No
Yes stop denying it

so cure wew or MIRACLES?

Nah only Hopeman was wetting his pants

>Sakutarou
>Sakusuke
I know it's not a reference to that, but still

Hinanami happy ending when?

The ending I mean.

You know as a celebration of these threads we should try to spread 16 hour kun

No but at least, she doesn't ignore him.

Cure W with Seiko bring praised by Nagito for coming up with it.

>tfw went for Aoi in the first game and Sonia in the second

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS MY LORD

They become one in body and soul.

Hope 7/10 predictable but still pleasing fanservice
Future 8/10 Actual tension and drama, but still had it's retarded moments as a whole story. Still, this is where Kodaka shines, with small intimate character moments and conflicts
Despair 2/10, suffered from prequel curse, went full retarded for Junko, and everyone had the intellect of a potato in it

Take a peek at it if you are a DRfag, but only to the point where you only played the games and will forgive Kodaka's shitty writing

Kirigiri and Naegi were the only two people in the room with any experience doing detective things and Naegi's a hell of a rookie. He was also just a touch shaken up and trying to focus on other things. Aoi wouldn't know what to do with a corpse, Animator-kun probably just cried in the corner.

>there are a lot of mystery series and mystery games
Name 6 (six) actually good mystery games.
You cannot.
What can you say? Umineko? Ace Attorney?

C U R E W
U
R
E
W

NEVER.
This just solidified it.

GUYS. I JUST REALIZED

IZURU DIDN'T BEAT UP JUZO

To be fair, Juzo got better and he lost to Junko, who in turn lost to Hajime

CURE W

All she needs is a robot body.

No.

Kill yourself.
Filtered.

Prease buy Komaeda's OVA if yu wanto to know
Sankyu

You know, there are Western games too.

Myst is a mystery game right?

Hopeman still has an OVA coming in January.

i hate it but i love it
what the fuck

YEAH
we need more threads

UPUPUPUP

Don't you see? This is perfect. Hajime is now just like you who keeps her in his heart and imagination. You should feel closer to her more than before.

I'm sad we didn't get to see the despair designs in action.

You need to use her epilogue pic from now on.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

IF KIRIGIRI SURVIVES THEN CHIAKI IS ALIVE SOMEWHERE AS WELL FUCK YOU KODAKA

I'll just pretend this anime never happened and you folks should do so too

Fuck off stupid retad and kill yourself fucking piece of shit.

>hope's peak academy helped destroy the world
>"hurr durr let's rebuild it anyways"

Reminder that the DR1 survivors are retards who are better off joining the rest of their classmates in the afterlife.

Why? It was so good at the end.

Why are people so mad about Chiaki? Her being a real person shit on AI Chiaki.

And Hajime has better waifus now

He got the attention. That's all he ever needed. He's still a cuck though.

>V3's Monokuma will have that terrible seiyuu instead.
The game is over before it even started, lads.

a phantom waifu is fine too.

Like I said:

fuck off false hope it was a great ride

>It was so good at the end

Now that the dust has settled; can we all agree DR3 was a good idea? Because it was.

It was shit and rushed
Class 77 being alive ruins dr2

>UDG pointless
>Asspulls as far as the eye can see
>Chisa, Class 76 and other pointless
>No explaining what happened to Class 77 for them to wake up
>Cheesy as fuck

And I still loved the episode. Fanservice works wonders on the impressionable like me.

Well if you're a Kirinigger, yeah

>not NYUKNYUKNYUKNY

>tfw went I went with Aoi in DR1 because she and Makoto seemed perfect together
>Got shafted because Kirigiri is is heroine even thought she has the personality of a bag of potatoes

>DR2 said fuck it and went with brown titties again
>At least she survived

They are my BroTP, they deserve to be heterolifemates always wanting to get in the same person's pants.

Weakest mastermind in the series: Tengan
Weakest despair in the series: Tengan/Chisa
Worst plot device in the series: Zetsubo Bideo, gravel in the swimsuit gets honorable mention
Worst murderer mystery in the series: everybody killed themselves
Worst final showdown in the series: SDR2 convincing Mitarai that he's not a failure of a human being
But hey Kirigiri's alive :^)

>new tripshit that just started posting today
>yurifag trying to act as cancerous as Mugino
Thank fuck for filters.

Care to repeat those words?

I stay, live and HOOPE

No. It was an abomination.

I would have been happy with this actually. I mean, I guess it can always happen in the future we will never see, where headcanons take over.

Fuck no. Not only was Future a complete waste of fucking time but Despair ruins the big twists of SDR2.

I said it before and I'll say it again, this anime was a waste of time and the only thing the finale did was serve as an apology for it. I hope they never touch this timeline again.

So it's official - the first two games were great, but everything else to do with this franchise is utter shit.

Why does Hopeman love guns so much?

No chance. It singlehandedly destroyed the series.

Can't tell if a DR2fag or Kirigirifag. Or both.

Either way, you have shit taste.

(You)

Tengan wasn't the mastermind of anything, the only mastermind here was Kodaka who made all the characters do shit for no reason other than that he only had 50 minutes to wrap up both this new storyline and all the DR games up until this point

anime was a mistake
DR3 was a mistake
Junko was actually right about something for once

>end of SDR2 literally says that they will most likely wake up
>''The anime ruined it''

I sincerely believe my claim. Haters gonna hate but know that it doesn't make you look cool.

I had to, one last time.

What are you listening to right now in celebration, Cred Forums?

No fuck you, UDG had a better plot than the anime, it doesn't deserve to be grouped with it. DR0 and IF can fuck off though.

UDG is almost as good as the first two games story and character wise desu
Only the gameplay is shit

This pic look so...hopefull

I truly enjoyed the anime when Junko appeared, when they referenced Hinazuru and Jabberwock with the boats and when DR2 kids all appeared at the end.

It was good only for fanservice.

Yes. Yes it is.

5/10. The mystery was actually solvable, Future actually had a lot of tension and I prefer to have a happy ending at this point since this is the last thing we are going to get of HPA.

However Despair really dragged it down and they obviously just didn't have enough screentime to flesh out all the plot points in the script Kodaka gave them (Tengan REALLY should have gotten more screentime, especially when you compare him to Munakata and Mitarai and last couple of Future episodes were obviously rushed as hell). The double episode format was probably a mistake that simply sounded good to Kodaka initially.

youtube.com/watch?v=1it3c_eu5cs

>Inb4 Kodaka was using DR3 to test the waters and see how people would react with no Junko as mastermind this time.
>Majority hated it.
>Kodaka: So Junko it is then for DRV3.

>UDG
>good
That was shit, but not as shit as the anime. Incredibly repetitive tedious gameplay.

UDG wasn't good at all, it's still way better than DR3 though

Loooooove hurt so bad

Come on. We got all these awesome animated scenes. We got to know real Chiaki. We got to see Junko again. We got to watch Izuru in action. We got Juzo. We got Munakatana. Most importantly, we got the memes.

The anime was worth it. Would watch again.

They would... if Nanami was still alive.

youtu.be/0pCS44qrJkY

Glad we're in agreement. The story was legitimately just as good as the other 2 games, and Monaca was a fantastic antagonist. Komaru is also fucking adorable.

>Most likely
It was ambiguous

The only good thing about DR3 was Junko and the memes it created so that's saying a lot.

Are you retard or something? Or if you can't understand moon why don't you just shut up before subs are out?

So basically it was VLR all over agian:
>Mitarai's plan succeeded originally
>But his plan ruined everything
>He goes back in time, now known as Boozeman
>Saves Kirigiri knowing it's her notes that save Naegi's life and stop Mitarai's plan from success

You can always count on Tumblr to make something even worse than the original

meant for you too.

JUST

Stop replying to bait.

Nigga you can remove DR3 and the story goes to the same place.
>No character development from the older cast
>All new characters died or banished
>The DR2 went unfazed from the events of their game

It is Mugino.

I'm not a memefag. I'd rather have good writing than terrible memes. None of the options you listed were either executed well or a good idea in the first place.

I SAID the gameplay was awful, but I think the story is redeeming enough for it to be classified "not shit". Guess opinions differ though.

Well, at least Byakuya's free to fuck not that Touko and Komaru are lezzing it up.

Nagei has Kirigiri and Weedman has Asahina.

Except it wasn't, and only a secondarytard would say it was worth it.
The anime is shit because it shat all over the fans and disregarded everything that happened in the games so far.

Well yeah but I'm judging the episode objectively. Me loving these characters doesn't make me biased at all.

You sure about that?

The memes were top tier though

>No explaining what happened to Class 77 for them to wake up

Izuru bullshitted his talent to do it.

They should've cancelled all new characters in DR3 if they wanted fanservice. No retarded Tengan and his killing games drama. No retarded trio and anime man.

Just woke up DR2 cast in episode one and do SoL comedy on the Island for despair arc. And another SoL with naegi being the new headmaster in future arc. And they eventually interact with each other and with spaceneet. The end.

Chonki dead. I'm sad.
You can laugh at me, i just don't care anymore.

>not
*now

>only a secondarytard would say it was worth it
It's literally the opposite, though.

Why would it be worse? That would be pretty good

>Well yeah but I'm judging the episode objectively.
>Me loving these characters (AKA MY OWN PERSONAL POINT OF VIEW) doesn't make me biased at all.
Okay then...
Suuuuuuuuure.

So, can someone explain me what the fuck happened in this episode?

I don't know japanese.

Who won Naegib Owl? Who won Togamib owl? Who won Hajizurub owl?

Not him, but no. I don't see the point.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlBPj2jMKUU

>tfw you realize Souda's design was based on hide

We yay for happy hopeful ending!

I'm actually really glad it's over

So now that its over. Should I watch the anime after I finish the games?

It was a good idea, an anime to tell the story of before the events and after the events of the games to finish up the arc was a good idea. But it lacked a good plot.
Could have been a 10/10 way of ending everything but it was rushed and the plotholes will always outshine the sweet ending. Kodaka has to understand that saving X characters wont make us forget the fact that Y good characters died for no reason. Characters are made to leave an impression and make us feel something, and when they are killed for the sake of muh despair it's just sad.

Can someone give me the image of all V3 characters and their talents? I need to get rid of my incorrect one.

Looks like this but not incorrect

did they really make ANOTHER batch of new designs for characters that have no names?

So Gudamn got cucked?

Fanservice for Junkotards? Obviously

>Who won Naegib Owl? Who won Togamib owl? Who won Hajizurub owl?
All me

I haven't even seen it yet, retard.
It still doesn't change the fact that they should have at fucking least check to see if someone is dead before assuming. It was fucking stupid and was only done for the illusion that a DR1 character can die, but then again, this is the second time they did it so I shouldn't even be surprised.

God damn, the writing is fucking terrible

So what happens if some poor fuck gets stranded on Jabberwock?

A future that shall never be. A miracle that never happened.

Maybe it was never meant to.

Because a "miracle" is something that doesn't exist.

I seem to have skipped the part where Tengan explains why he set up the killing game
Can anyone please explain it to me?

Neagi x Kirgiri.
Togami x Aoi
Hajime x Mikan

BREAKING NEWS: ULTIMATE DESPAIR VOWS TO SPREAD DESPAIR

EVEN BREAKINGER NEWS: NO DESPAIR HAS BEEN BROUGHT BY ULTIMATE DESPAIR, ARE THEY PUSSIES NOW?

BREAKINGEST NEWS: HALF THE FF IS MISSING, ON VACATION?

But we got to watch our beloved characters animated.

dem legs, son

REAL CHIAKI WASN'T NEEDED
JUNKO LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING RETARD THAT HAD EVERYTHING FALL ON HER LAP
IZURU JUST STOOD AROUND BEING TSUMARANAI

Munakata, Juuzo and Chisa were the only decent additions to DR.

Junko was completely shit on as a character though

She's dead, man. Super-dead. No robot body can fix that.

>Who won Naegib Owl?

Spanish subs out already 1 hour ago. Stay cucked

Shit ending btw, chiaki's miracle didn't happen. It was just an IA, not her soul or anything

>tfw you catch your friend jerking off to his ghost waifu

Sure. It had great characters, some interesting twists, some intense moments. The memes were good and so was the hype. The only real weakness is Despair has slow points, and they went to close to MINDHACK with their brainwashing bs, but it's not as bad as ZTD was.
It's 6.7-7/10

>haven't watched latest episode
>complains about things not getting explained

ALSO THERE'S A NEW HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY

BIGGER AND BETTER THAN BEFORE TO COMBAT THE ULTIMATE DESPAIRS

VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES TOO

>happy hopeful ending!
This isn't right. This doesn't feel like dangit ronpaul at all.

The killing game was done to force Mitarai to show his hope anime to the world. It's confusing as fuck and also retarded but every little thing that happened in Future Arc's killing game was done to break Mitarai (Directly or indirectly).

You don't Insect Expert, bitch?
Are you trying to start a fight?

Komaeda is cute!

So WHO the fuck made Chiaki AI? Was Chihiro's involvement retconned for Izuru's stupid romance tumor?

Do you understand what bias means you fucking retard?

So glad best girl survives, how did she pull it off?

I won't deny some parts were enjoyable especially Junko's scenes, but quite frankly it plot shat on itself so badly, some of it spread to SDR2 and that's what really infuriates me.

I've got to be honest, despite my hate for the Chiakifags I feel bad for them right now. They were just as dedicated to their waifu as the Kirigirifags.

> N-Naegi-san, m-may I suck your dickku prizu?

>Two red eyes in Mirai 6
>Only one red eye in Kibou

Chiaki AI uploaded into Hajizuru's brain confirmed

No anyone that says so is just memeing you, if there was a time to watch it, it was while it's airing

Without the memes it's pretty shit, if you really care you could probably just watch the last ep

See Human Chiaki was really good on the surface of it, and in fact she was a great girl, but the moment you look a little deeper you realize how terribly wrong it all is.

Damn I forgot Chisa existed. Forgive me.

And no real Chiaki was needed. I wish Izuru brought her back for the finale with his luck powers.

he killed a bunch of people so Mitarai would upload his video, instead of just taking the video from him or exploiting his already flimsy constitution to coerce him into doing it.

No.

See

Anyone have the S Tier waifu chart thing?

My old PC fried so I lost my chart

I'm a Junkofag but that tumblur idea is completely retarded.

You had one job Hajizuru.

>all these "Can somebody explain to me ..." posts

Oh good lord. Did you shitheads not paying attention to the show at all?

Seiko best girl

Would it be too stupid to assume that Hajizuru was the secret 13th branch leader all along and he was a double agent for FF? If he made AI Chiakers, it would sort of make sense.

>webm of nagito pushing mikan away when

>did you shitheads not paying attention

this has to be intentional

I'M NUCLEAAAAR

I'M WIIIIIIIILD

>Oh shit this girl isn't tsumaranai
>Do nothing to help her
I'm glad she died but it feels out of character for Izuru

in the end... who's fuck created the Chiaki AI?

Chiaki AI was made from memories of 77 class students.

No it wouldn't, it would be fucking great. That is like the only thing you can do with her besides have her appear and go "Hi, I'm alive" or "Hi, I'm normal now, upupu"

Give me ONE reason why this anime needed to exist outside of $$$

Being this delusional of Touko and Komaru.

>FUJOS

Don't forget Mikan.

Feels so good.

Subs when?

Why is our boy so sweaty?

Shit writing

NWP created her using memories of clas 77, so I guess "everyone" did

What does Antagonist drug do?

>Chiaki stayed dead
The only thing the show did right

I missed episode. Kyoko is alive?

Kill yourself, ESL fag. People have a right not to understand this shitshow of a plot.

I wonder why he changed arms.

>you will never give human Chiaki the peaceful, painless death she truly deserves
How would you do it, my friends? At what point would you end her life? Remember, you can't actually save her life given what's going on in the story, so you need to make do for the next-best ways to "save" her.

He looks like Killua's older brother.

yfw the Nagito OVA shows a comatose Chiaki on the island that still hasn't woken up.

Have H O P E

For you user.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=42627609

He's HOPE now, A Junko arm is not HOPE at all.

Mikan is forgettable though.

there is no 13th branch leader, the rest of the future foundation means absolutely nothing, neither does killer killer, they didn't think any of it through and just wanted to make as money off of the familiar universe as they could with random shit before shilling the new one.

Give her cancer and let her die with Izuru by her side.

Mukuro
Several cool characters from DR3
Finally we see FF and destroy their corruption
Have Hajime and Naegi meet and give a resolution to both
etc

You should start using your brain instead of just whining like a little bitch. One thing to not enjoy the show, another to just create bs.

IT WHAT THE FANS BEEN ASKING FOR. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Yeah but she only appears at the last second so it seems she didn't really fake her death but was rather actually almost dead from the poison.

Turns you into an edgemaster with an illogical and simplified outlook on life

Because fuck Junko and fuck Despair. Then he just had Pepsi build him a new one

spics subs in 2 hours

SHE HAS NO BODY U DELUSIONAL KEK
UNLESS YOU LIKE PEPTOBISMOL DRENCHED KEBABS

Where can I find subs?

it seems like the only oldhag in the series full of teenagers is the most retarded one.

how the fuck did the writers write this and think it completely makes sense?

I'm gonna miss him so much

HAGAKURE LIED
CHARACTERS DIED

>only had a few missteps likely because Lerche couldn't manage to fit all the material Kodaka gave them for the show
This is complete horseshit. Future especially in the last quarter had very little happening episode to episode, primarily because there didn't seem to be enough story to fill 12 episodes. If anything, Kodaka needed to do more with it, because what he gave wasn't enough for 24 episodes worth of content, hence the very slow pacing in parts.

I don't remember this mentioned any where. I even got her FTE panties.

>Makoto was the only one to get his waifu back.
He truly deserves it.

Who was looking through the camera?

ikr.

I'm actually super hyped for this already. Some characters look great in the other scanned materials we have.

I guess I'll never leave the DR train. Fuck.

Are you talking about his actual older brother?

Why are subs delayed every single time anyways? Once or twice I can understand, but this has been going on for weeks now.

I make sure to put aside my preferences before judging each episode and I can say with certainty that this episode was awesome. It's just a coincidence that I happen to like the characters.

in your butthole

Very cute!

Character that didn't exist before the anime so it's fine.

>Hajime tells Chisa's corpse that talent isnt the goal.
>But he also says he has superpowers now.

Is there any doubt that Hajime made completely the right decision in becoming Izuru?

He wouldnt have saved Nanami if he didnt do the project so he just got a net benefits.

What the fuck was that last episode? I refuse to believe this is canon

At your local sandwich establishment

>ikr
Fuck off.

What was the timer on the video/broadcast for? They already showed people watching it last episode so I don't get how they stopped it.

Monokuma barely appearing in DR3 was a mistake.

Funimation are a bunch of incompetent morons

damn you mukurofags really can swallow anything

Which show?

Because fuck despair, welcome HOPE.

Me too, user. ;_;

It might as well not be, they're starting from scratch again

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also subs are already out in spanish

Mukuro was ruined as a character

Thank you so much!

Because Lerche can't into production schedules and in turn fucked the French and the Gringos over

It's the Gringos' own fault they can't be as fast as the French, though

All of them.

Exactly. The manlet deserves happiness, quite frankly.

It was mentioned in Despair-Hen's ED. That was AI Chiaki the entire time. I and others theorized about it a little, basically it was showing that she was made up of everyone's memories about the real Chiaki.

>/cgl/ the character
>talks about periods and girl problems in cosplay
>sweet facade, actually more cruel than Cred Forums
This will be entertaining.

he's allowed to be apart of the harem now.

>Togami x Aoi
PLEASE.

MAKE THIS CANON.

Loading the broadcast. Or, like that blaring screen before they announce emergencies, to grab attention.

He truly is the best.

I have no idea how the purely objective point of view you claim to have finds fan-service and a huge Deux Ex Machina awesome.
But whatever, live you life with your flawed semantics, I don't care.

In this class trial, evidence is everything. Do you have evidence that proves that Kirigiri was in fact a hallucination? No?
Then the logical conclusion is that she's alive.

Define 'idea'. The 'idea' of DR3 in and of itself is good. The 'idea' of potentially continuing and concluding.

According to Funimation the production schedule for the anime is a mess and Lerche can't send any of the episodes to them on time.

Who's harem?

>They destroyed SDR2's message of "fighting for your own future" by showing a girl who had no chance of her own future and was forced to die in misery and agony in a cold, lonely place, abandoned by everybody that she loved and betrayed by one of the people she trusted the most.

And that criticism would be relevant if it referred to DR2 itself, but it doesn't - it refers to a prequel to it.

This. Also explains ED.
Her "ghost" said so in the last episode.
And you can forget about game, she wasn't suppose to be real in the first place. A lot of things about her got retconned.

If there's one thing DR3 did right it was keeping Junko purely evil and not attempting any BS to try to redeem her.

Uber cute. Uber good singing voice. Also, quite good as comic relief, even if she was a rug 45% of the time. She did her share of badass shit.

Migrate when 404

Im talking about the S tier A Tier B Tier D Tier ect and with the dr3 characters I'll also take one with S+ Tiers

anyone?

me

I'm almost sure that the people watching it didn't happen, they were just showing us what was going to happen.

faggot

That's a little bit unfeasible. By the time Izuru sees her at all, she'll already be on the fast track to a painful doom with Chisa intervening and Junko changing her mind. You have to think of something else. Such as snapping her neck while she's sleeping and dreaming of playing games with Hinata-kun. That way she dies happy and doesn't needlessly suffer.

>Mukuro
>Several cool characters from DR3
>Finally we see FF and destroy their corruption
None of these are good reason for this to exist

>Have Hajime and Naegi meet and give a resolution to both
They met at the end of DR2 and really they could have just this the ending of DR2

Yes I do the lack of any reaction to some one everyone thought was dead

Not him but fanservice is by definition awesome to fans.

Also, Hajime wasn't Deus Ex Machina if that's what you were refering to. He CAN be, but his role in the final episode wasn't. He talked to Mitarai, not beat him up.
Ignore if you meant something else.

I mean the anime was good retroactively.

le autofocus face

She deserved it. She's had a hard life and Naegi has basically been the greater good's bitch since attending HPA.

Why do you do this every single thread.

Yeah, he really didn't do anything wrong. Nanami was doomed no matter what so at least he got some extra freebies out of the deal.

>my opinions don't match your opinions
Well, then I can't convince you. To be fair, you knew that, and just wanna argue.

Junko would be killed by Hopeman, if it wasn't for Hajime.
Means Chonki alive, you fucking idiots.

Just infect her with a cold, so that she can't attend school while the Tragedy is ongoing, and is later rescued by the Future Foundation.

An antagonist is a drug or a compound that opposes the physiological effects of another. At the receptor level, it is a chemical entity that opposes the receptor-associated responses normally induced by another bioactive agent.

Oh no, it wasn't good at all.

Why not? It's not like you PAID to watch it. More pros than cons for a free item.

So can we assume the Nagito OVA won't be trash because it won't follow this show's bullshit production schedule and won't be held back by world building nonsense?

"Izuru" was going to be a thing anyway. Natsumi, one of the other reserve course students, literally anyone could have been it. Which means that Chiaki would still be doomed.

>if it wasn't for Hajime.
If it wasnt for Izuru. HPA would have gotten their Izuru if Hajime declined anyway.

Besides, Hopeman wanted her to live, so his luck kicked in for her.

antagonize
Don't you people learn anything

Don't be silly, user, you saw how she was. She's a fighter. You'd just have her death scene happen with a cold mask on, which I guess might make it look a little funny but that's all.

Can someone make a stitch of this shot please?

No she wasn't

Fuck you

No, a long lost older brother who didn't become an assassin and got adopted instead.

Literally 80% of that was either wasted or not worth it.

Junko wanted to corrupt class 77 even before hopeman "tried" to shoot her. I quote "tried" because he never even shot at her, just gave her a long monologue of how hard he'll shoot her.

Stop shitting up these threads please

>More pros than cons
The cons far outweighs the pros

>It's not like you PAID to watch it.
Time is infinitely more valuable than money.

You quote the wrong person. Shitposters shit up threads, not me.

>Komaeda is cute!
Someone should redraw this with Komaeda

they didn't even become canon though.

The pros far outweigh the cons.

Link pls

jkanime

>Pros
-DR2 cast SoLing it up
-Hopeman
-Weedman and Togami
-Memes
>Cons
-Everything else

You could've stopped anytime that you wanted, you could also stop commenting on the threads and ranting about it since you'rejut waiting time on something you disliked it

¿?

Forgot about these pros:

-Naegi turning into a good protag
-class 74
-Seiko

Do you really need everything spelled out for you? Like a scene after the school year starts where she introduces herself to her class as Naegi Kyouko?

You expect me to take "everything else" seriously? It's not accurate and too cheap an answer.

Come post it in the other thread.

Oh well, I could but I won't because I like to inform people, and maybe with my contribution it will help one single person - it might even be you! - understand that DR3 was a terrible series, and they can use this knowledge to be warier of other stuff in the future.

OH BOY TALENT DOESN'T MATTER, TEACH
>says the literal god of talents

What a waste.

See you can believe him.

Literally the best thing that came out of this and for me the best girl in DR series

Too bad she didn't had a happy ending ;_;

But she gave everyone else their happy ending

Says the shipperfag

Not everyone is a Kirigirifag.

But she got her final wish and enabled the happiness of at least two others. She was the most useful of the trio and the only to be in any way redeemed.

Future: 8/10
Despair: 6/10
Hope: 6/10

Overall it was good but I can't give enough points in despair because even though I liked it they showed us retarded desitions and retarded desitions one after another, and Junko taking advantage of it and creating despair just because of those people taking shitty choices.

Hope was ok, I liked that they bring the SDR2 cast to fight and actually do something useful, however it was not that epic of a finale, literally would have been better if something unexpected happended, but no, too predictable. Also, I'm ok with kirigiri surviving but I still think is kinda bullshit.

Future was the best, it had actual tension and I liked how Munakata was developed, the mastermind could have been better, but it was pretty good overall

P.D: Also Future has the best girl in the series

Probably never, but Koizumi is alive so my second OTP can still be canon