Danganronpa 3

I tried my best to hope for a happy end for her, but the only good ending she got was '''''''heaven''''''''.

I-I'm sorry, Junko. I failed.

I will be waiting for the day I join you in that movie theater.

I will always love you.

Goodbye.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BlBPj2jMKUU
youtube.com/watch?v=G77OKKTTmX4
twitter.com/takao0205/status/781507770851799040
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Receptor_antagonist
youtube.com/watch?v=MatBCZ47wOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you accept Kodaka's apology for DR3 aka DR3 Hope arc?

I survived the killing game too!

>tfw no Chiaki in the movie theater

KODAKAAAAAAAA

Shut up, no you didn't.

Komaeda is cute!

Was Tengan a racist?

>No Junko vomiting violently while Chisa laughs at all the beautiful HOPE in the theater

Damn it, I'm so jealous.

I want borderline homo/harem friendships like the DR2 twats enjoy too.

Damn you real life relationships!!!!!!!

Would Junko despair the most in heaven or in hell?

Tengan was a complete idiot that only became that way because Kodaka can't write

>Naegi gets his waifu
>Hajimeme uploads his waifu into himself
>Munakata loses both waifus

It must suck to be Kyosuke Munakata.

I'm extremely fucking bitter we got a happy ending. I wanted a bitter sweet or bad ending

She would despair the most when she gets kicked out of heaven into hell.

What really happened

Hajime was fake hope. Munakata was overconfident, authoritarian hope. Naegi was true hope. That's why only he got his waifu back.

Then join me in drinking the tears of Chiakifriends.

Komaeda faboying Naegi was sublime

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
If only, my friend.

After the last 4 episodes I just wanted an ending that could stand up to an average fanfic
but, that was apparently too much for them

It's the end of the Hope's Peak arc. What did you expect?

Fuck off despairfag

Right on.

Thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlBPj2jMKUU

>happy ending
It was a bad ending and your beloved Junko won. How could somebody like you possibly be sad?

Most DR fanfics are trash though, this ending was actually good unless you're an edgefag or despairfag

Wait I think I missed something. Who was behind the killing game and why did they do it?

>Fuyuhiko gets his waifu back
I always liked the guy after ch 2, glad he got a good end.

So chiaki´s AI is inside Hajime´s mind now?

I'm mad Kirigiri isn't dead, but at least class 77 is alive too.

Why didn't Junko let anime boy finish his hope anime and watched it herself? For an ultimate despair, surely the biggest possible despair would be to get brainwashed by hope, right?

FUCK OFF JUNKO.

I'm going to go full writerfriend and make it so. Something short, but basically this. Munakata being a fuckup and not checking for a pulse.

I'll do it when I'm not updating the juzo pinterest

I'm really glad RL Chiaki died a hopeless and pointless death full of physical and emotional suffering

She was a complete mistake that didn't need to exist

She doesn't care anymore, because she is probably cured now.

>no periods man
Yeah, whatever dude, you got your wish. She retroactively destroyed AI Chiaki and the message she gave with her death, but hey, who cares about the details like that?

It would be too selfish if only she felt the despair.

Seeing them happy and together again made my day.

This. This is the only thing that made me happy about the episode

Is this episode going to make any more sense once the subs come out? Because right now at least half of it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Post more best smiles.

Just a despair-inducing reminder that you cannot give her a happy ending bar a miracle.

>Is this episode going to make more sense once I understand what is going on?

(You)

>Stupid Monkey D Luffy grin
>good at all
Apply yourself Junkofag

Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,

but whose delight is in the law of the HOPE,
and who meditates on his law day and night.

That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.

Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

For the HOPE watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

God bless Juzo posting. The only thing that made this series bearable.

I agree

I know that feel

I am incredibly sad.

Yup, since if she was a ghost Nagito would've saw her too.

>"Kodaka is a hack" meme

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE WRONG?

Oh you.

>Shh. These corpses are sleeping

Will Monaca visit Komaeda nii-chan on the island?

Kodaka is a hack, that's true.

Is DR2 getting an anime?

gun
posting

Why did Monaka infiltrate FF if she had nothing to do with the killing game?

>Naegi became the new principal of the school
>He's literally Jin 2.0
this isn't what i expected

No, but V3 will. But we can ignore it since it'll just be an adaptation.

How is that bait? I'm actually glad she wasn't saved, that cancer is better off dead

>Naegi got his waifu.
>Hinata has a tulpa of his waifu
>Munakata got jack shit.
He should just head back to Inaba and shag Yukiko.

Is he gonna get the Jin 2.0 special in V3?

>mfw this post
>every thread

tbqh I would've taken an edgy, teenage massacre ending out of nowhere for no reason at all over this, seeing how in that case something just a little interesting would've happened

>tfw your husbando could of saved you but was to busy thinking about tsumaranai

She was bored from despair, so she wanted to hangout with hope guy to see if it was better.

To start cooking up her own killing game while inside FF. Too bad Tengan started his right when she got there.

Edgy.

nagito can be considered a evil character or just a complex character?

For me, I overall... didn't like the anime very much.
While I love the class 74 trio, revealing how Junko actually brainwashed the students/bullshitting real Nanami into existence/showing how the first killing game went on/fucking MITARAI really killed the mystique.

I really hate how we wasted two episodes on Mitarai's retarded breakdown. It could have instead worked on clearing up the plot AND still introduced the SDR2 cast. They didn't even need fight scenes, no one cared about those.

Fuck. I hate Mitarai so much.

They'll live on in my heart

Will Nagito ask Hajime to make him a rocketship so he can go check on Monaka and give her another dose of his HOPE?

>could of

Kirigiri is alive. We'll see some Purple ahoged children in a few years.

tfw her rotting corpse is probably still down there because nobody cared enough to bury her, at least not tsumaranai man.

A character with complex motives.

complex, of course

Do you think Munakata cries every night before bed?

No, he couldn't. He was unable to care so he couldn't do it. She had to die in order for that to happen.

So why did it have to be that way? Why did they give this girl such an inescapable, tragic fate with no way out? They didn't even tease the possibility of an IF where she could live. How can AI Chiaki talk about them choosing their futures when the girl she was based off of couldn't do that?

So many asspulls but Sakakura had to stay dead. Why Kodaka? I can't be happy like this.
Future Foundation was wiped out and forgotten.

DR: Munakata when?

Watch it turn out Juzo's alive in final chapter of Killer Killer or some bullshit. See! It really does tie into the anime, very important

He is lovable little rascal, nothing evil about that.

based off of this episode you'd think he was a background character about as important as Mahiru
it really doesn't matter what he is anymore, the story is over and the continuation of his and everyone else's story is superfluous tripe, Kodaka really should've sticked to his original plan of not showing them at all after DR2 in the timeline.

I bet V3 takes place into new world program and it´s again a reformatory experience.

She'll suffer more in hell not even Junko is immune to despair. See AI Junko's dread before death

He would be arrested in most countries for the things he did to Monaka.

Fantasize about her as a housewife.
All is fixed.

best in whole dr

How much of Killer Killer is left?

I wanted a lesson, this ending is a cheap mockery to the previous games. Live happily ever after again isn't this simple when it's worldwide Hope vs Despair. But we saw fuck all of the world

>In many ways, since Monaka gave Junko her tech, she is more of a "destroyer of the world" than prada joker ever was
>Turns out the OVA is about Nagito getting out and fucking off to space for a bit to check on Monaka after he made her an adult

The female protagonist knows who the real Killer Killer is so probably not a lot, unless it has the same pacing issues as the anime and we're getting seven more chaptters.

I know he does.

My thoughts exactly. He may as well have gone full fanservice and gotten the bros back together. Just say muhkatana assumed the worst and didn't take a fucking pulse or some shit. He doesn't anybody or anything left now, what kind of ending for him is that? To say nothing of Juzo.

>While I love the class 74 trio,
Was that Munakata and Co? Because they were the weakest part of the series

>revealing how Junko actually brainwashed the students
But didn't the DR2 game state that they were brainwashed by Junko in the Final Trial? I remember people distinctly posting Naegi

>bullshitting real Nanami into existence
But all AI versions had a real version to begin with. AI Chihiro had Chihiro, AI Junko had Junko and AI Chiaki had Chiaki. That's consistent to what happened.

>showing how the first killing game went on
That was definitely rushed and felt like it was trying to give Izuru a motivation to look into despair.

>fucking MITARAI really killed the mystique.
His heel turn in episode 12 of Future Side and this final episode really felt interjected. It would have made sense if Ryota was the mastermind and that Future Side was all a literal anime the entire time. That way, the anime being broadcast was to the real world and we were becoming Remnants of Despair.

Should I be an evil Despair Munakata bent on taking over the world, while is my Despair Hope? Chisa?

How would you give her the painless, swift death that she deserves for being such a nice girl trapped in an awful, inescapable fate that will always end with her dead before she manages to graduate high school?

Fuck this ending

> strangle Ibuki and slit Hiyoko's throat until she bled out like a stuck pig which she enjoyed calling her so much
> hey it's cool right guys haha it's in the past it never happened anyways haha all fun and games we were mind controlled and shit xdxdxd

Praise!

They all did horrible shit so it's ok.

She's Hopebot

Junko not being final boss was a mistake.

She was literally mind hacked so I don't see why anyone should give a fuck. That was a garbage case that we should all forget existed anyway.

Despair =/= Normal

No.

Heartwarming Kyoko and Naegi post-DR3 doujins when?

there was no final boss, that's what the mistake was
there was 10 minutes of a side conflict that didn't involve Munakata and then the story was over

>Murder a million plus+ each with supposedly 1% chance of waking up non despaired. Strive towards the future overcoming despair and struggle via hope and perseverance
Oh wow it's been a week and we're back to normal having fun together and saving the FF xdxd

I really hope Naegi isn't dumb enough to actually make the school one for the talented like the original HPA. That's like begging for another reserve course uprising.

the rest of them weren't, though

teruteru stabbed imposter about 200 times and peko knocked mahiru's lights out 4lyf

Do you cancel?

Never. KirigirixTengan NTR doujins soon.

Literally this episode

Izuru: Stop being a faggot Ryouta

Ryouta: No

Class 77 Minus Chiaki: Stop being a faggot Ryouta

Ryouta: O-ok

Naegi: Looks like my work here is done

Imposter: But you didn't do anything

can I cancel Kodaka's life?

peer pressure at its finest

if they can forgive Nagito they can forgive a victim of brainwashing

>Naegi-kun, it seems that I'm ovulating today.

What did she mean by this?

>Naegi: Looks like my work here is done

Maybe after bizarre inexplicable Hinanami happy ending doujins.

The point is that Chiaki's death wasn't in vain and led to Class 77 being redeemed. Course it falls a bit flat when we see that Class 77 didn't do anything wrong, but eh, blame Mitarai

>teruteru stabbed imposter about 200 times
He was after Nagito
>peko knocked mahiru's lights out
This is the only one I want to see how it goes.

Subs when?

>HE GOT FUCKING AWAY WITH IT

she didn't mean anything, there was literally no point to her even showing her face on this show other than to make money

Just know, Mitarai didn't get off scott free. Every day on that hot, sweaty island. He has no anime to watch as Ibuki rides his dick.

>this ending was actually good.
>destroys the whole purpose of SDR2's ending.

Yeah.......NO

But the 'point' of them fighting for their own futures falls flat when Chiaki showed that they cannot do that, that she never had any chance of an 'out'.

Peko will probably apologize for killing Mahiru but not for killing her cunt lesbo friend that killed her sister-in-law.

Where can I watch it raw? I can't wait for the subs anymore
inb4 Google it up shit lord

THESE PEOPLE LITERALLY DESTROYED THE WORLD

HOW DID MUNAKATA JUST LET THEM LEAVE SCOTCH FREE?

It was a fun ending, definitely one of the better episodes.

Glad V3 is rebooting the series though

Fuck off, I wasnt planning on jacking off tonight

I kind of liked how Naegi didn't take part in the final confrontation. It sucked as a FINAL CLIMACTIC BATTLE, but he's just so fucking done at that point. He gets to watch the entire class 77 sans Chiaki have a nice little hopewank and live happily ever after while he literally still had Kyoko's blood on his hand. He's just a man, even if he's meant to be the SHSL Hope.
Then Kyoko rose from the dead and I imagine he reacted like gif related.

>we'll never see Juzo alive with a cool robot hand

DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT, THEY WERE BRAINWASHED, THEY ARE GODDAMN INNOCENT OF ANYTHING THEY COMMITTED WHILE UNDER THE EFFECTS OF THE DESPAIR VIDEO.

oh right they were brainwashed xdxdx

WITH FUCKING MITARAI'S TECHNIQUES AT LEAST THIS FUCKER SHOULD BE EXECUTED SO IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN

>Glad V3 is rebooting the series though
Hopebot idolizes Naegi. Kek.

Because he was hogging it all for himself trying to drink away the pain of losing his 2 best friends.

I like Mitarai coming home to his family. It was sweet.

The worst part of this series isn't Chiaki's death - Junko is evil and people die

The worst part is Tengan's plan which is downright insulting by claiming NOT to be done for evil and also being retarded

Best boy.

Nagito can see ghosts?

>I like Mitarai coming home to his family. It was sweet.
It was stupid
He had only met Mikan and Twogami before that scene

Nope. Chiaki's death was easily the worst part of the series by showing that she couldn't escape it.

That's the lesbian killer Peko we know and love.

Junko would just enjoy everything Satan gave her a punishment, he would eventually get fed up of her and kick her into heaven, where being in such a hopeful place would make her vomit the whole time.

It's a family of people who were used by Junko. They can understand Ryouta better than anyone. I hate Ryouta but this episode shows why Class 77 is just a flat out better cast than Class 76

Class 76 is kinda dead.

Who do you think snapped Gekkougahara's neck?

He has no fucking anime.

It is hot and sweaty on that island.

He has to spend 67% of his days getting fucked by Ibuki, 13% being fed meat by Twogami and the last 20% having Mikan suck his dick after she sucks Hajimeme's lonely, waifuless dick in the name of curing people.

Fucking despair, I tell ya what.

Well, neither could Natsumi mate, neither could Jin or Chisa,or Ishimaru.

Innocent people die.

Did anyone claim the opposite?

Most people killed on DR3 future side couldn't escape either from suicide video, unless they had SHSL Luck.

Munakata had enough of this shit, he went back to Inaba

No, there were possibilities and alternatives offered for them. At the very least, Ishimaru had IF. Chiaki had no such luxury.

That too. Point being, that she was unable to fight for her future and thus the knowledge of that utterly destroys my enjoyment of the rest of the series. I'm done with DR.

About to actually play the Golden, maybe I will name him Munakata for the laughs.

I want to pet him.

Do it user
It's what Juzo would have wanted

Look, it could be worse. My waifu was Jessica Ushiromiya. Not only does she die horribly, but the VN tries to make the mastermind of her death a hero

Literally who?

>you will never be this delusional

Hey, I admit that I've seen worse things happen myself, and yes, Umineko's ending sucked. It just really fucking stings and hurts when they show a girl with an inescapable fate, and then have somebody who's basically like a clone of her try to talk about "fighting for the future". It rings hollow, you know? To be perfectly frank, the entire ending of DR3 felt utterly empty and meaningless to me because I just kept waiting for Chiaki to show up.

At least your waifu was one of the three decent human beings in the island
Guess that makes her best girl
Also Yasu didn't kill her, she just wrote fanfiction about killing her

Yo

>Komahinafags
Disgusting. I love how the only thing that matters for them is their stupid fujo ship.

I'll never be that ugly either

Makoto isn't immune to despair, Junko hopes for despair. At death she legit despaired over her life being nothing but despair and further inability to spread despair. The devil will twist her despair like he tricked Adam and Eve in the Garden. The true despair she felt at death ramped up +100*

Yasu laid out guns and bombs and planned to kill her, the guns and bombs ultimate did kill her.

Only good Yasu is a dead Yasu, oh and Lion. Bro tier Lion

Look, it could be worse. My waifu was Junko Enoshima. Not only does she die horribly, but the VN tries to make the mastermind of her own death

>tfw our days are limited
How much longer do we have until the mods make us leave?

Tell you what user, I will write a fanfic for you. Nanami will choose despair down in the basement when she first meets Junko. She gets to live and suck Izuru's dick.

I will kill Komaeda instead, except he lives because of LUCK and he fights despair or some shit.

I'm really glad Usami appeared alongside AI Chiaki in that scene. Chihiro would be proud of what his AI's accomplished

is that a middle age woman?

Based Sugita

It is already a miracle that the last threads that were 100% about a videogame were allowed

Seiko's death is much sadder, alone and despairing over her inability to save anyone

Western fujos were a mistake

A Hinanami happy ending is something you could attribute to a miracle.

Only a "miracle" never happened.

Maybe it was meant to be that way. After all... a miracle is something that doesn't exist.

Is this bitch 40 whats going on

Look it could be more worse than that. My waifu was Mukuro Ikusaba. Not only did she die horribly because her sister is a cunt, she never even got enough screentime for me to see her interaction with Naegi or the rest of the class.

No, not really. Especially as we know Seiko was able to save somebody.

You seem to be forgetting that there are threads about animes as old as evangelion on this board

Probably a week for post-finale fallout

I really enjoyed the theories you fucks where coming up with concerning this... element.

>fell into despair for having to pick up cotton everyday at 6:00AM
>show's up as the mastermind with one of its abstract one liners
>swallows Seiko's buff up drug and becomes the GIGA NIGGA
>final boss fight: Makoto Naegi's luck vs Persona 4 vs Giga Nigga with donut dead and Mitarai trembling over there in a corner gazing at his hope phone

>weedman won the togamibowl

I can't read runes user

Mukurofags were well and truly BTFO with DR3 anime.

Evangelion is an original anime series though. DR is based on a video game and if the previous threads are anything to go by, it's going to turn into V3 discussion pretty quickly.

I cri everi tiem

I can write fanfiction just fine myself, thanks anyway. I can write about Izuru giving a fuck during Chiaki's execution five-ten minutes earlier, I can write about him SHIFTing back to the past and blabbing about everything to Chisa so she gets the Kamukura project shut down and Junko somehow dies earlier, then walking off into the sunset never to be seen again. I can write anything I please. The problem is, the way the scenario was crafted and the way the characters were, it's pretty thorough at cleansing possibilities for her survival despite being a main heroine.

She's also smelly, ugly and didn't get to sit in the theater.

> Mukuro
> an expression that's nothing but her Junko act
at least use pics from DR3 which actually has her act as herself, you silly goose

Why did he make a Chiaki AI? We'll never know.

No, Chiakifags were, I at least get IF to jerk off to.

The theater was filled with whores.

I just like using the image.

I was pretty happy. This was my favorite pairing and it was half way official.

Okay not much, I exaggerated but I found Seiko's sadder

At the time Seiko didn't think so. Chiaki could at least talk to her friend and focus on trying to reach him before death. Seiko was always so hard on herself but that was a blessing that allowed her to improve and eventually save Kyoko and I'm sure many others in the despair recovering work. Bandai too with his agriculture techniques

And which purpose was that exactly?

He didn't make one. Class 77, and Hajime, did.

Submarinos afuera ese!!
www25 zippyshare com/v/EBqYms32/file html

>Mukurofags were well and truly BTFO with DR3 anime.

we got to see what she really was. A smelly siscon despair slut

He didn't.
Chiaki AI was based on Chihiro's AI framework, but her personality was constructed from the memories of 77th class.

The problem, as I said, is that there is no conceivable "out" for Chiaki. You can make a case for Seiko, but not her.

The good original characters from class 78 all got shafted. the cast was SO good - besides the ones who made it to DR3, there was

>Main villain who could have had a big twist or two at the very end
>Villain's sister could have betrayed her sister, then revealed it to be part of their plan, then betrayed her for real
>MC's first love interest, who also happens to be psychic or not? Just kidding! Or not! I really am! Hehe.
>MC's rival for the love interest
>Roided-up Super-Saiyan 20 who HAS to have had an interesting backstory, literally none of which has been revealed
>Sadistic goth lolita who could have been revealed to be an IRL vampire

And that isnt even all of them. They are just SO fucking interesting, especially when compared to the deadpan average shitters of DR2.

I mean, they werent even that interesting in DR3. The only one remotely interesting was Komaeda, and Peko x Fuyuhiko was cute, and thats FUCKING IT.

Kodaka bet on the worng class. If he went with class 78, there wouldnt even be a need for a reset, there is so much more that could have been done with them.

I don't know. I think Hajime buried her.

Otherwise that would be some depressing shit.

>filled with whores
You mean literal angels who went to heaven when they died?

There was never a grave shown. Therefore, in the absence of that you can assume that he just left her to rot because doing anything else would be boring.

>being forced to watch DR3
>heaven

Don't you think they'd want to know what happened to the world after they died?

nice head canons

>Cure W theory was correct
KEKEKEK

Anyways I feel like both Kiri and Naegg will be over 50 when they finally confess their feelings to each other.
They are fucking slow even after this fucking ep.

Chill, subs aren't even here yet

Only real wasted opportunity was not showing Junko and Chiaki finishing a game and then deciding on a new one

Chiaki way out was not trying to go alone with her class against a known psychotic mass murderer (which is a possible choice) or at the very least not follow Chisa (which while suspicious she had no way of knowing).

For Seiko, she had to not enter in the game (she couldn't know it was going to happen), she had to not sleep near a monitor (which she had no way of knowing) or not watch the suicide video (which she also knew nothing about).

>>Chiaki way out was not trying to go alone with her class against a known psychotic mass murderer (which is a possible choice)
She would be killed by the reserve course students instead. Great job, Sherlock.

> or at the very least not follow Chisa (which while suspicious she had no way of knowing).
Chisa could just grab her if she resisted.

trips of truth

>tfw you will never see the dead waifus being all friendly and having fun together in heaven while watching over their crushes back on earth

I figure Chiaki's death is the price you pay for all of Class 77 being alive and Nagito being (somewhat less) crazy

>She would be killed by the reserve course students instead.
Like class 78?

You know Junko probably fucked her at least once.

Mukuro was the only DR1 character to not appear in the Future arc. Even Jin appeared.

No. She wanted to play games with everyone again, a full-on happy ending is how you give her that. Or, as I said, you provide the opportunity for her to be spared.

Are you stupid? That was all Junko's doing.

Yeah, a dead Chiakers = most of the DR1 cast. Hajime got his class back while Naegi got his waifu back.

>destroys the whole purpose of SDR2's ending.

Kek are you retarded? Naegi and Kyoko says that there is a slim chance that everyone could wake up

So Danganronpa 2 was irrelevant for the story? How did they screw up this bad.

Too boring

I think the problem is that class 78 doesn't really work that well.

They're on good terms, but their interactions are mediocre. Compared to the dynamic of all DR2 cast, or the bonds of the surviving DR1 cast, the rest of 78th class doesn't seem nearly as close - while 77th are nearly inseparable, 78th class are mostly ordinary classmates.

That's why it's hard to really connect to them as an entire class.

Fuck off edgefag

She was killed to give despair to her class, but if they didn't went it wouldn't be happen.

If you argue about her analytical skill, then no one who died in DR1 had any chance at all of surviving.

>btw your brother is dead

The same reason why Frodo and his merry band didn't just fly over Mordor's volcano and dropped the ring ending it all right there and then.

>Chisa is stuck in some sort of abstract movie theatre hell with the demon who turned her whole life, and world for that matter, upside down

Whoever delivers the punishments in the DR universe doesn't give a fuck if she was brainwashed into despair while committing vile acts. Yet, her students, except Chiaki RIP are living the dream, perhaps they'll all end up with Chisa and Junko in the movie cinema limbo.

She really got the shortest end of stick, huh.
Never got to understand what the heck was up with her eyes, in some scenes they were red, then green then red again. Irc at her last moments they were green.

Wonder what happened to her, last time, she was seen being affected by Kodaka's self-insert's hope video while watching it from space.

wow your so cool

DR2 rehabilitated the remnants.

Chiaki inspired Izuru to pit AI Chiaki and AI Junko together which helped save Hajime and class 77. She wanted her friends to save her, but in her death she saved them

Please work on your English before trying to respond. You're not thinking this through at all. If they didn't go, something else would happen that would kill Chiaki, such as the aforementioned Reserve Course students. In other words, she had no chance of fighting for her own future.

Do you not get it? Are you this thick? That doesn't matter, what matters is HER survival.

She already knows user

Agreed

Fukawa's DR1 girl and AE girl meet

They work just as well as class 77, hell you could say better. Class 77 didn't have a freak(Komaeda) that no one liked, a target(Mikan) who was bullied everyday. 78 literally did not give a fuck about these two. Everyone in class 78 got along prior to mindwipe and didn't have a gargle of assholes. Even Junko and Mukuro fit into the class or else you wouldn't see them playing alongside the class in the photos.

>something else would happen that would kill Chiak
That's entirely your speculation though. She had chances as good as anyone who died in the hands of Junko, especially considering how Junko wasn't going to kill her at first and then changed plans due to her actions.

>Naegi: Looks like my work here is done
>Imposter: But you didn't do anything

>DR2 cast is alive
APOLOGIZE

Why is she so perfect?

>That's entirely your speculation though.
Nope, it is my observation based on what happened and what was happening around her.

> especially considering how Junko wasn't going to kill her at first and then changed plans due to her actions.
No, due to Ryouta and Chisa's actions, which Chiaki herself didn't really have any control of.

>all that bullshit
>Juzo is still dead

Kodaka trolling Chiakifags with one final troll.

Chiakifags on suicide watch

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Perfect reaction gif

Whatever you say, edgy memelord. I'm in despair and I frankly have no intention of bothering with whatever tripe Kodaka shovels out again after this.

So is there going to be a new episode on Monday or is this the end?

Looks like you weren't paying attention in Monokuma's reproduction class.

Fukawa and Komaru moved past it pretty fast
Guess the same goes for Aoi

Nope. It's still awful and even worse now.

I'm happy 77 is alive and awake, but the way they were portrayed as a literal hivemind this entire anime made me like them less.
Not to mention, Chiaki's brutal execution in Despair 10 now feels like an exchange for them waking up. I would've preferred her being the only one to live - and this is coming from someone who used to dislike her prior to Side:Hope.

This is the end, my beautiful friend.

This was it.

Komahina fujos on suicide watch

Chiakifriends... people die

youtube.com/watch?v=G77OKKTTmX4

That's the end, Killer Killer and the Hopeman OVA are the last content the series up to now is getting

pray that V3 is good

The End. Recall it.

Now move on and say hello to your four new gods.

How many kids will Hope Manlet and Kyoko will have?

It wa so great to see autists get BTFO by best girl living and getting her manlet

Junko changed her mind when she looked at her while she was with Nagito. Although you could argue it was Nagito's fault.

But pretty much everyone Junko was set to kill had zero chances. The student council only had two choices, murder or die by Mukuro. The reserve course had zero choice. Class 78 moved just according to her set ups besides Naegi. Her talent is just broken.

Nah mate he's alive, he was brought to the hospital in a helicopter and shit

My waifu wasn't brought to life. I'm dead inside forever now.

He was never enrolled with them in the beginning?

They say that now but I'm not convinced. They've got two casts of popular characters and a lot of left over loose ends. Maybe not a new game or anime, but I see side materials continuing.

literally did nothing wrong

0, Naegi is too much of a cardboard cutout after DR3 to hook up with anyone

Hinatazuru is literally a monokuma.

I'm just waiting for subs to see what that video with the remnants of despair looking all edgy was about

No, she changed her mind after Chisa's brainwashing didn't go so well.

Yes, pretty much everyone, but it really fucking hurts when she didn't even get the chance of a miracle to save her, not even something mentioned offhandedly. Is that really the way to treat one of the main heroines? Somebody who even shows up in a BD bonus? Though given how blatantly an afterthought she was in that (distance shot, not even showing her mole?) compared to, say, Kyouko as a parallel (in focus, given detail) I shouldn't be too surprised.

DELETE THAT

I liked the ending but man, I do feel sorry for Chiaki.
She didn't deserve any of that let alone being the only member of the class to stay dead.

dey dint do nuffin

t.kodaka

They took the blame for the killing game

Are there subs yet?

Izuru was literally a dindu nuffin. I wouldn't even categorize him as a despair.

>Chisa is stuck in some sort of abstract movie theatre hell with the demon who turned her whole life, and world for that matter, upside down

But she isnt stressing about it anymore, and their attitude towards each other is pretty neutral.

It is probably the first level of hell, and Junko is probably not Despair anymore. Its just her cynical and edgy attitude that remains.

>I would've preferred her being the only one to live
But she wouldn't.
I'm sure Chiaki doesn't mind.

No. [hope]subs will probably take 1-2 hours more, if we go by previous times.

>Monkey D Luffy

The One Piss fag posted it again, the madman.

He stopped Nagito when he was about to kill Junko.

Hope feels so fucking amazing

I'm pretty sure she would want to be alive with them. It's still not right that she couldn't get a chance of a happy ending.

in the end, Hinatazuru was just a dellusional chiaki fag

It's OK user, it's censored, so shhh.

Kirigiri being asspulled back to life again wasn't bad ending enough for you? Just how many lives does that stupid bitch have? are we sure her talent isn't really SHSL master of asspulls?

Why didn't Chisa just brainwash more people?
Threads are lready slowing down fug

He's also the Ultimate Spiritualist. Of course he can see dead people

Survival doesn't matter much compared to the affect her death had on others. It saved her friends lives and thousands others in the long run. It also caused death, Junko manipulating her death to amplify friends despair but also inspired Izuru in his search for hope to stop the RoD and put them in the NWP

Fuck hope.

Good riddance. I certainly won't miss them.

>those eyebrows

>V3 ends with the kids finding a hidden room
>They open the door and see a movie theater
>Popcorn everywhere
>Junko snoring loudly on the back rows
>Chisa cleaning up with an аnnoyed expression

It's not even remotely similar you fucking moron.

its gonna hit a peak when subs are out and then slowly decline from there

This is what you don't seem to understand. I'm talking about optimizing HER survival chances so that she can have a happy ending. If you refuse to acknowledge this, can you just shut up already? We're not talking about the same things at all, this is worthless.

Brainwashing, son.
Don't you dare question Kodaka's logic

Its just that there are two threads at the same time

Hope rules, despair drools

>All those retards that kept insisting Kirigiri was dead
>"t-t-the bottle is an animation error"(???)

Izuru dindu nuffin. The white-haired man pointed a gun at him all of a sudden just because he was standing there. He shot the whitey in self defense.

An ending where only the SDR2 survivors woke up and then were joined by Real Chiaki to try and wake up their friends without any miracles would've been my ideal.

Class 77 didn't exactly get along at all though? It literally took Chisa gathering them all up for them to even realize they were all classmates. Honestly if class 78 got an anime based on their interactions you'd probably get even better dynamics and interactions than class 77's but Kodaka's heavily biased to only the SDR2 kids being able to be redeemed with the DR1 kids and DR3 people not being given second chances despite a lot of them clearly deserving them.

How hard was he?

>Naegi's the only one who gets to keep his waifu
SUPER
HIGH
SCHOOL
LEVEL
MOTHERFUCKING
LUCK

>Junko is probably not Despair anymore.
user please. Despair and Junko are one and the same.

Japanese poll about Hope arc.
twitter.com/takao0205/status/781507770851799040

>30% It was good! (Male)
>9% It wasn't good (Male)
>37% It was good! (Female)
>24% It wasn't good (Female)

2 635 votes (this poll is pretty new, so the percentages might change a little, but it gives the general idea)

Best thing about V3 is that we get at least one more game before popularity polling ensures no one ever dies again

who the fuck cares
that wasn't hopeman, that was just a blowup doll Kodaka fapped into and put on television

I want an AU where nothing goes wrong and instead Komaru gets scouted for 80th class for her ability to see ghosts of the deceased

>implying that Junko would have actually died had Nagito shot at her.

I like him best that way honestly. I hate Izuru as the "super-mastermind edgelord one step ahead from everybody meme" and I like him best as a zombie who didn't really do anything. It fits him.

>a target(Mikan) who was bullied everyday
Ever since she was in their class she hasn't been bully since(outside of Hiyoko which is playful teasing in comparison) all that was before Hope Peak.

What upsets me the most with DR3 is the stupid twist. Tengan was never redeemed as a villian. Literally just Naegi spewing his motives on the table, hence no payoff of accomplishment for Kibou. And Mitarai's "redemption" was awfully forced. They had a lot set up for the Mirai's finale and they blew it, as underneath the fan service is a poorly written installment to the franchise.

The real question is how hard were YOU?

What happened that pissed the Fujos off so much?

People who want there to be no conflict with the SDR2 kids and MUH WAIFU DID NOTHING WRONG are exactly why brainwashing is a half-assed trope to write characters doing bad shit, but not so people can feel bad for liking them.

Why is Mikan's daughter so cute?

It would've been more fun that way. All those lives sacrificed to save Kirigiri would've been wasted.

That would just be anticlimactic and lazy.

Probably no Homo end for Makoto

Not enough Komahina is the word on the street.

> splitting opinion polls by gender
the fuck?

Confirming Hajime is straight, probably.

Submit your entry for cutest frame of the episode.
I'll submit pic related.

>inspired Izuru in his search for hope to stop the RoD and put them in the NWP

Dude Izuru just did it for the lolz. His whole motive for SDR2 was "what is more unpredictable/interesting Hope or Despair?"

So did Kirigiri and Naegi get together?

Who is the biggest victim of the anime and why is it Chiaki?

His Ultimate Hope comes from his binds with others and his sunny outlook was draining pretty fucking quickly without Kyoko.

Fujoshi bias.

Glad Hajimeme had his ghost conversation with AI Chiaki. Fuck Real Chiaki.

what ultimates do you guys think appeared in the finale? disc thrower and shogi player were obvious, I think nail artist and falconist too, other ideas?

That's an interesting way of spelling "Seiko"

Oh, it's terrible. I still think Munakata's redemption was worse, though.

Only Juzo got a good redemption.

On the balance of probabilities, yes. Platonic life partners at the absolute worst.

Her despair is because almost everything is boring due to her analytical talent. The afterlife might be unpredictable even for her.

Oh, yeah.
I see why that'd be a problem.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for him. I'm just saying luck is one OP talent.

Dies both in life and in new game plus.

True despair.

One of them was definitely a yoyo-er, and the fire spitter may have been a circus performer.

The female fanbase disliked the previous future episode in much greater numbers as well(it was like 40%). I think the Japanese female DR audience just has better taste than the male portion.

Hey, last time his LUCC helped kill a waifu. It owed him one.

I was somewhat bummed too. But I still got to see my husbando hopegasm about Naegi, his classmates are actually looking after him now, he's not alone anymore and he has a robot hand, so I'm satisfied. Moreover so many hopeful things happened this episode it's hard to be mad at it. I was squeeing at my screen like a retard when I saw the rocks fall and Komaeda appear in all his glory.

They are complaining about same things that anons are complaining in this thread, from what I've seen.

Hajime got the better option

I want to dig my face in his chest

>Side;Hope
>No Zettai Kibou Birthday as ED
W-would have been cool though

>Tengan was never redeemed as a villian
he was never fucking established as a villain in the first place
they gave him a motive that makes no sense with the character they gave him, had him execute it with a plan that makes no sense and has nothing to do with his character, and gave a secondhand justification for both that also makes no sense

The real antagonist of DR3 was whatever deadline the terrible writers had to meet that made them turn in actual vomit for their climax and conclusion

>no kissu
>no confession

goddamit Kodaka. She won Naegibowl but it wasn't a complete wipeout like it could have been.

yeah, this ending was kinda gay

She looks so damn happy holy shit

I'm pretty sure the ghost is a mix of both.

Nope. He didn't get Chiakers.

WHO WROTE AI CHIAKI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is he feeling now?

There literally wasn't time with how cramped that ending was. Maybe we'll get an extended BD cut with a little more detail on class 78.

>brain dead video game player

meh

AI Chiaki is better than Real chiaki.

I gotta say this is about my reaction too. I think most hopeboys/hopefags felt this way.

All the class, they just missed her so much they hacked the Neo world and created Chiaki AI.

Western fujos may complain about something like that, but I follow a fuckton of nip fujos and I haven't seen a single complaint about that. Most of them are about rushed things, FF, Naegi's role being a letdown, etc.

While the fanservice was nice, I'm going to continue pretending DR3 is noncanon.

>Junko looks genuinely happy
>Chisa looks bored

I want a SoL anime where these two are the "angel" and the "devil" on the MC's shoulders.

Would like a translation!

Everyone

>But she isn't stressing about it anymore, and their attitude towards each other is pretty neutral.

That image you posted, just look at her face, the whole scene has Chisa looking pretty depressed, like, she has just realized how she was used by the one sitting right next to her who's going all "YO! WHO CARES, IT WAS JUST A PRANK, RELAX SIS! (munches popcorn)" telling her "You've been despair, thanks to me, but that's besides the point, YOU are just like ME! And thanks to that, we're both death now, Isn't it great?"
She sounded more happy and unstressed at the start of the despair side where she was sitting there by herself, narrating how the whole thing started then now that she looks borderline mind broken.

>Junko is probably not Despair anymore. Its just her cynical and edgy attitude that remains.

Death can change many things and many aspects, including someones personality, probably...
But for someone who had gone so far and was so hell bend on submerging the world into despair like that, and got it done as well by ridiculous odd chances, lol, Kodaka writing I doubt one layer of hell would be enough to cleanse her soul of that stuff she was so high on.

What would you expect, this is a rushed cash-grab, made to have more money to develop the actual game. Wasn't half bad, if you ask me, but could've been much better.

So... What happened with Touwa city.
Where are the hostages?
More importantly WHERE IS KANON????

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF AE ???????JUST FOR YURI???????

Someone just shoop a dick in here already.

>hurr durr I didn't watched the ep
the AI didn't had a physical form at all, every single person inside the machine was supposed to saw a close friend or something to make things more smoothly

the class loved chiaki so much that everyone saw the AI as Chiaki

Fuck off.

>Go get 'em, bud. Try not to kill yourself from the crushing depression that will haunt you the rest of your life, though.

why the fuck was hope's peak rebuilt

shit should've been burned to the ground

NOOOO!!!! B-B-BUT HE WAS HALLUCINATING KIRIGIRI!!! SHE'S STILL DEAD DELETE THIS!
W-W-W-WELL UMM NAEGIRI'S STILL NOT CONFIRMED HAHAHAH KIRIGIRIFAGS BTFO

Yeah, while he didn't understand it he sought out what Chiaki called hope. Eventually he saw hope win and defeate Junko's despair a second time. Brought the rest of the RoD, Junko's "generals" and Chiaki's classmates to participate in the Hope vs Despair battle

I bet it's because Chiaki is dead because they self insert into her.

Izuru alone did it.
That's why AI Nanami was so different from real Nanami.
If all of them did, she'd be much similar to the real one, but she's not, cause she's just what Izuru could briefly see of her, mixed with the inner Hinata feelings that emerged in Izuru.

Yeah, same.

i'm so glad they got the real Chiaki for the finale and not mary sue-level "everyone's hope uwu" human Chiaki.

She isn't a ghost, how many times do we need to tell you, weedman.

So let me get this straight
> Gets new robot hand
> Still best hopeman
Meanwhile in V3
> Robot named keebo
> Robot is named after hope and has white hair and ahoge.

IS HOPEMAN CONFIRMED ROBOHOPE?

Got to give tribute to the conman.

OH SHIT

Gozu having an easy NG code makes sense.

But what the fuck did Tengan have against Seiko and Bandai?

Honestly, i don't think its very fair to compare them. AI Chiaki got a ton more development and screentime in DR2 than Real Chiaki ever did.

So, the people saying that AI Chiaki is better, aren't exactly wrong. Still love her though. Chiakifag for life.

>Maybe we'll get an extended BD cut with a little more detail on class 78.
All we need to confirm is a scene after the classes start where Kyouko introduces herself to her class as Naegi Kyouko.

I like this cover.

I thought it was really good up until the last episode of despair and the last two episodes of future, because that was the point where they stopped caring completely and just wrote shit on a napkin so they'd get paid

Didn't he reject Hope in DR2? I recall him saying that neither Hope nor Despair was the right path.

The real Chiaki was created by Chihiro. The anime Chiaki was an afterthought, created as some kind of Jesus so she can die for everybody's sins. I won't have this shit.

see

She has to keep the family name alive, though. That's why she became a detective in the first place.

Did they cut the episode short so that they could sell the limited edition of V3 more?

He looks so cute in his cute little hopeful vest.
I hope Kirigiri jumped him a few times offscreen.

>Implying Naegi isn't taking her last name

>Even Juzo's fingers are blushing

;_;

I like how AE says the true ultimate despair is the head of FF. But he's technically not a despair.
Was AE setting up to a rough draft or something?

Despair was meh with a few nice scenes here and there. Future wasn't that bad, although it wasn't exactly good either.

absolutely nothing
Tengan doesn't have any reasons to want anyone dead, they just made him try to get Mitarai's video through a killing game because they needed a mastermind and hadn't thought of one that far into writing

I saw your goofy headcanon.

I missed the stream. So was it Cure W or some other drug that saved Kirigiri?

>AI Chiaki
>development
the AI is by far the better Chiaki but let's not get ahead of ourselves here

CHIAKI BTFO

>We still know nothing about Chiaki past or her family

It was hope.

We're not really sure what cure W was.

Edgy.

How zetsuboutekina

Autistic girl who likes geimu

>tfw the real heroine od DR3 stayed dead

Haha, what? This show jumped the shark and revealed it's hand when Monoka flew off into space, revealing the last 3 episode as having been a complete waste of time.

You know why you know nothing about her, or her plan.

I'm not a Kirigirifag but she looked really nice in her new outfit in the last scene. Naegi looked fine too. I like suits.

I can understand reopening the school in name and even using the same campus. I can't quite understand reopening the murder building that everyone watched on TV.

Build a new school building, Headmaster Naegi.

But Jesus came back. Why couldn't Chiakers?

You mean despair.

It was just Towa Corporation spreading rumors, which happened to be somewhat true.

She kinda did. And then died again.

I remember everything as being explained as the Towa Group trying to discredit FF because they were scared FF would find out they helped the Despairs with their technology

we still know nothing about anyones past or family except the naegs and kirigiri

>her family
She had none. Given how much she loved the class, it's clear that she was some kind of ratty orphan who basically lived in arcades before she got picked up by HPA.

>edgy

I don't think someone not liking your waifu is grounds to call them edgy user-kun.

>tumblr wiki as a source
Please be ironic please be ironic

People who came up with Jesus were better writers

>Kyoko is now Liquid Junko
>Literally

How did she even get scouted if she isn't a tournament champion or extreme Let's Player?

>The cure bottle's a red herring! Kirigiri's dead you delusional waifufags!
>Hagakure's the 6th participant! Kirigiri's dead you delusional waifufags!
>Ruruka and Miaya weren't shown in the death reel either! Kirigiri's dead you delusional waifufags!
>WTF THIS STUPID HACK WRITING THAT'S IT DANGANRONPA 3'S NONCANON!!!
Post the collage.

There was something really comical about this scene.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Receptor_antagonist

>Munakata only kept the Sakakura sword
It hurts.

Because Chiaki should have never been real in the first place.

>anime highschool characters
>family

I believe that was a rejection of FF's Hope and Junko's despair. Instead they'll decide their own futures, over coming their own despair with their own hope

you don't need a fucking source to know that Junko is the antagonist you stupid chucklefuck

Who says that she didn't?

> headcanon
> literally the only thing needed to prove it as canon is to wait for subs and see what Chiaki actually said
okay, edgefag

American "education" everybody.

That's utter rubbish and you know it.

Here you go.

>Weedman predicted a happy ending for everyone
>Class 78 are all back together and rebuilding Hope's Peak
>Kirigiri pretty much confirmed to win the Naegi bowl
>Class 77 are all happy and full of hope even without Chiaki
>Munakata wandering the world to fight the remaining despair to avenge his waifu and bro
>Rest of FF is dead with no follow up
Almost got it all right Weedman

>munakata wanted to reform HPA and eventually become the headmaster
>naegi stole his dream
He can't fucking catch a break

Then why put in the fucking picture?

DR3's first half wasn't so bad but then it really started going downhill when Monaka became a NEET and went to space.

Hagakure, Chihiro, motherfucking Mondo, etc.

see
That's about the only way you can explain Chiaki not really doing much multiplayer-wise.

>Naegi and Kirigiri's VA both lied the whole time
>Kodaka was telling the absolute truth.
It's like poetry.

So it's a headcanon, then? Right.

Cheap

Tengan was just a villain in the name, he was just a well intentioned extremist

European "sense of humour"

I can kind of agree with that. I really liked her, but as it stands she's destroyed SDR2 for me by painfully showing her utter inability to change her fate or fight for her own future.

I think people trying hard to go "X is shitty bait, you can't like X, you shitty faggot" does qualify as edgy.

You could argue his prediction became true in a parallel universe, if you want to go down the denial route.

10/10 for giving Junko such a funny grin

Don't forget Hajizuru being SHSL A.I. spiritist and making his dead waifu posess the bodies of the girls he's railing.

Are you kidding? Munakata's character was top notch

Holy shit have you paid no attention to the series at all?

>makoto has a sister and a mom and dad, they are completely average
>kyoko's father is conman and fedoraman is his "uncle"
>byakuya comes from a hunger games kind of family where he had to defeat their brothers
>weedman is a failure of human bean, but his mother loves him
>hina... likes donuts I guess... oh, she also has a generic brother that swims
>toko has lesbomoms
>hajimeme is a nobody and he's pissed about it
>teruteru's mom is sick
>...
that's all

>tfw juzobro
>didn't even notice
Thank you Chisafag, I know it must hurt but you must withstand the pain, I'm sure it must hidden somewhere in his white trench-coat. They just forgot to draw it.

I know. It hurts. Even Muhkatana only keeping the sword with his bro's spirit in it doesn't make things better.

He should be there by his side.

Late but
>Open your eyes, Gundaaaaam!

Toko's character development

why is he wearing Yu's coat?

Why do people defend this episode? Class 77 and Kyoko being alive are happy and all, but by no means are they good writing and they sure as fuck don't excuse all of DR3

>Why do people defend this episode?
to be contrarian

>Reminder

It's /fa/ as fuck.

Well, sure, I suppose if edgy isn't going to actually mean anything anymore than that would fit the bill.
No, he's rather ridiculous. He flipped his entire life philosophy on a dime, despite showing no hints of having any doubts, and in a really corny manner.

It was a "redemption" you'd find in Naruto.

>Kyoko being alive
Found your answer.

>More importantly WHERE IS KANON????
Kanon is not canon

How did we go from this to that?

It looks nice on him.

Because it gave us what it needed

Because this is what retards wanted. Fanservice anime. Had it been HPA SOL they would be like 10/10 AOTY GOAT and other shit.

Why do you do that, man? Can't you just answer my post nicely instead of something like this?

Not a Chisafag. I'm just salty over Munakata only noticing the extent of Sakakura's feelings after his death.
Boxer deserved a happy ending, too.

It's not, and you know that too. Try defending your waifu with a less disingenuous argument.

It's like they know we'll eat shit as long as it looks appealing.

after playing 5 I can't look at screenshots of 4 without laughing at how silly all the characters look

I, for one, simply enjoy all the content we got as a parting gift from the Hope's Peak Academy storyline.

>HE'S LITERALLY USING IZANAGI'S COAT

Well I never read or watched Naruto but I'd say Munakata's character arc wa pretty well done, I mean at first we all thought he was a walking meme but he actually showed depth and conflict

But you missed the one in the thigh, and that one did sound like it hurted.

>FUCKING MADMAN WAS ALIVE AND HAS A ROBOT HAND NOW

I dont say the episode is good but the fact that it pandered to me mamkes me happ.

What are you talking about? The consensus is that it's terrible(along with DR3 in general), but people liked the fanservice.

looks more like the one from Ultimax manga
Don't worry, they will soon announce a remake on P5's engine

Not appealing enough.

> anyone who likes what I don't like is shitposting
okay

So what we needed was all the cases of DR2 to not matter and for Kyoko to have the most rushed resurrection ever?

yeah, that works too

Even the fanservice doesn't make me happy because it doesn't feel earned. Just it existing doesn't make it satisfying or good. I'd rather this anime didn't exist.

Frankly, I would really have rather Chiaki lived than Kyouko.

I can't believe the robot hand ended up being canon.

Because it pandered to the fanbase hard and when that happens no matter how terrible the writing is they will defend it.

>kirigiri being alive is shit writing
I call that a predictable outcome. The only good reasons to complain about this episode are the lack of fujobait, and no NaegiKirigiri kissu, everything else was good, all plot threads were tied, and the stuff that we could see coming from a mile away happened. It's a good finale, and I wish it were longer.

Truly otaku were a mistake.

I bet Kodahack though that since Chiaki was dead before it wouldn't change anything to kill her again, which is way the DR1 cast survived.

>he did fuck all in the ending other than recite his memes, same with everyone else that wasn't Hajimeme, including all the DR1 characters
he should've stayed in a coma

Chiaki is alive, though. Didn't you see her in the episode?

So the only people mad are the ones that didn't get their waifu alive like Chiakifags or faggots who (for some absurd reason) liked one of the shitty FF characters.

Guess ti makes sense.

>all the cases of DR2 to not matter

How? They were in an VR, the chance of them coming back was always there

>Kyoko to have the most rushed resurrection ever

It was foreshadowed since episode 9, I'm glad non believers got BTFO

would explain Fukawa's unused FF outfit

Chiaki was made real to sell fucking merch. Her lack of presence among all of 77's mind except Hajime is telling at the end.

Mitarai's existence is indeed proof of that.

They didn't kiss cause they aren't a couple

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SBUS
I HEARD SPANISH ONES WERE OUT I'LL SETTLE FORT HOSE

Probably did. I guess he didn't think the implications of railroading her to her doom through, since he had AI Chiaki show up to regurgitate her speech about the future at the end.

Very funny. Neither Chiaki was alive, Hajime was talking to a ghost.

I don't think so, considering how she got sidelined in the BD poster and got an excruciating death with no miracle.

>Chiakifags
I'm not mad, I'm dead inside.

Why is the "consensus" so filled with edgelords going "it's shit because I say so", instead of simply enjoying the content they stayed so long for?

The Spanish subs are Duwang tier, are you okay with that?

Someone pls resume to me what happened in the end.

How come Kirigiri's eye is magically all healed and okay? If the drug was antagonist her not dying kinda makes sense but her eye was still ruined, yet apparently it's all fine later. I don't get it. Was that supposed to be a dream sequence or did Kodaka just feel that he didn't need to explain this bit? It's like Bleach all over again - loads of time wasted on pointless shit and not enough left to explain more important things surrounding the ending.

fuck off valwin

He got a tulpa of his waifu, that's more than most could have.
See: Munakata

>who are you
>I'm you but fatter

>Kyoko pulled an all out Mary Sue bullshit
wtf I love (AI) Chiaki now

Pretty much.

>How? They were in an VR, the chance of them coming back was always there
Them all coming back like nothing happened invalidates everyone except Chiaki's sacrifices and means none of the murders stuck

>It was foreshadowed since episode 9, I'm glad non believers got BTFO
Yes and it should have happened either last episode or the beginning of this, not an after credits scene where she does nothing

Honestly, I couldn't give half a shit about DR3 Nanami. She doesn't exist to me. The only Nanami that matters is artificial intelligence Nanami.

Although I am salty about Kirigiri being alive. Less for waifu hate reasons and more for it's FUCKING STUPID, WHY CAN'T SOMEONE STAY DEAD FOR ONCE?

si senor hand them over

>No NaegiKirigiri Kissu
You think they would have time for a kissu when they barely had enough time to reveal her alive alone? I'm sure they'll do an epilogue in the BDs, the ending was extremely rushed.

Whoops, meant for

>I don't think so, considering how she got sidelined in the BD poster and got an excruciating death with no miracle.

That was her other purpose for being added: that moment of cheap, shlocky shock-value.

It's why her character development was so bad and her role in the story felt so contrived and force -- she was made from the start just so the viewer could feel bad about them killing her.

Reminder that Chiaki life= DR1 and FF cast lives

new

Mikan healed her

Ultimate Nurse FTW

Can we stay on Cred Forums i dont want to go back to again?

My waifus and even back up waifus made it out alive.
Doesn't make it and less shit

Which point, the entire episode or just the ending?

>Them all coming back like nothing happened invalidates everyone except Chiaki's sacrifices and means none of the murders stuck

hey were rehabilated weren't they? And the possibility of them coming back was hinted in the SDR2 ending

>Yes and it should have happened either last episode or the beginning of this, not an after credits scene where she does nothing

She already had her contribution to the story

Why not user? You don't enjoy talking with suicidal namefags?

Reminder: DR3 starts as soon as DR2 ends so class 77 managed to wake up from coma and solve all problems in a span of hours

learn to use the catalog, retard.

Good job.

Everything.

You too, huh? I'm a little confused when people are telling me that I'm mad. I guess it looks that way since I replied to some people's posts, but if you had to ask me, I'm just pointlessly rambling on in empty, crushing despair. I already made my case for why it really sucked for her, I already cried hard as I finally let go of the possibility that she could be saved, and now I'm simply getting ready to let go of these threads and move on after I get over the remaining inertia keeping me here.

T-thanks.

>barely had enough time to reveal her alive alone
I think it was a choice, Kodaka probably didn't expect there would be so many retards who'd believe Kirigiri was dead, so he sped the ankward reveal up.
But it could also be he sped it up because Naegi kissed her offscreen and he didn't want to disapoint the people who shipped him with Asahina or Togami so he didn't show it.

see

well that is fun however theres a general better community on Cred Forums and a lack of autism here. I loved Cred Forums and it honestly made a shitty series great for me

In the SDR2 ending it was a distant possibility and that's what made everyone choosing to stay till their classmates wake up feel so signficant: they chose to put their faith in the future and wait for the friends who helped them grow into people able to resist Junko's despair.

Them just all waking up a couple hours later...it's all just too clean. Too neat. There's also no redemption anymore for them to seek, since we found out they dindu nuffin wrong.

DELETE THIS

Yeah, I know it was cheap schlock. Doesn't make it any better. Especially not when it, as I said, destroys DR2's message with some tragic messiah girl. All I feel now with DR is a perverse emptiness.

>Reminder: DR3 starts as soon as DR2 ends

Source?

SUBS WHERE

Pretty hard
Just like me

So in terms of knowing real mitarai it's

1. Imposter
2. Mikan
3. Hajime/Izuru
4. Everyone else
?

It's not the same without the voice acting.

Half of Future foundation?

I meant of the DR2s

Pre release material iirc
You could put Tengan before Hinata/Kamukura, since the old man was the person who specially scouted him for both HPA and FF.

>Them just all waking up a couple hours later

Source that DR3 happens exactly after SDR2 ends?

Imposter copying munakata was priceless
any pics?

>Pre release material iirc

I've seen every bit of it and nothing actually said that, the timeline isn't stable

In the end, did Nagito meet Makoto? I wonder how would he act in front of the hopelet.

A month or a couple months isn't much better, user-kun.

All the weight of the previous games is nearly gone for me. I never thought I'd dislike the ending as much as I do know

Thats a really sweet picture.

We don't know how much time it took, might as well have been 3 months or 6. Who knows?

Yup, there are a few seconds of them meeting, Nagito just being Nagito.

he did and held his hand with his robo arm

Mikan saved Kirigiri with a bottle of stuff called Antagonist

I'm pretty sure in this context "right after " just means something along the lines of "shortly after".

There's definitely at least a few days between the two.

Damn, japanese animated girls sure can take a lot punishment, both her and Junko must have played Dark Souls.
youtube.com/watch?v=MatBCZ47wOY

Eh, not so much for me. I've always ignored every single crappy DR LN, manga, DR0/If/whatever as non-canon. I will be doing the same with this anime.

I might try this myself user

No, Kirigiri drank it from Seiko's person.

Mikan was just trying o explain what happened.

Basically this.

Wonder how that whole scene with despair Mikan injecting aids to some random guy and Seiko showing up going REEEE at her in that first episode of the future side went down, apparently she managed to get away from her as she ended up in Jabberwookie island with the rest of the remnants class.