Judge father of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgtkd_NJ_us
youtube.com/watch?v=aaEJhOVBGkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Carrot

>The new world is supposed to be the serious part of this series
>We still get crocodile shit gag fights

I mean, Im not saying we should get chimera ant arc, but shouldn't this part be a little more serious?

judge for nakama

Reiju is perfect

me too

Nami-san will comfort her beloved Sanji-kun soon.

Yes, his is a warrior nation. If Sanji was a weakling he would surely die in the then oncoming wars of east blue, so he got Sanji to leave and not try to return.

If Luffy is supposed to be immobile for 10 minutes after Gear 4 how didn't cracker kill him

How has he been surviving for 11 hours

Don't repost my fucking comment you asshole

wanna wash her teeth with my D.

>gag fights
>shitty Sanji backstory
>dumb characters
>inconsistencies with abilities (Luffy fights for 11 hours after using Gear 4?)
>Cracker's biscuit fruit lets him make human clones for...reasons?

Where were you when Oda dropped the ball and One Piece became a heaping pile of shit?

nigga, he got his groove back when he eight

>Luffy fights for 11 hours after using Gear 4
never happened

>loving dad
>Sanji doesn't put any effort into getting better
Dadji must have been so disappointed not because Sanji was a failure, but because he didn't even try.

You'll get that in Wano and just got it in Dressrosa.

Shiki was also way past his prime after 20 years of scratching his balls planning his keikaku.

Granted, him staying in place to get hit by Gigant Thor Axe was pretty silly, but considering he screamed ROGEEERRR, he probably had some kind of PTSD kicking in for plot convenience.

There is a reason the fight happened offscreen. Oda had no idea how to continue it without Luffy getting fucked.

>inconsistencies with abilities (Luffy fights for 11 hours after using Gear 4?)

He hasn't been fighting, he has been eating.

Out of all the ridiculous abilities in One Piece it's Crackers that's the one setting you off?

Fucking Kaku was way more offensive than anything in the New World.

>you will never EVER lick Perona's sweaty dirty sour lolita feet after a hot summer day

;_;

...because his power is that he can create biscuits and mold them into any shape he wants. so he molded them into a statue of himself and made them move.

are you really this autsitic that you can't understand something so simple? oh wait, you're just shitposting.

So it's pretty much unanimous that Sanji has had the second shittiest childhood out of the entire crew right after Robin, right?

>Nami's mom is fucking killed
>her village is taken over by fish pirates
>she's forced to serve them to ensure her sister and the rest of the town isn't murdered in their sleep
>this goes on for years and years

>boo hoo, Sanji was locked up in a cell for 6 months with great food to eat

Yeah, no.

why are you reposting this

Yonji is such a punchable little faggot.

>Being this much of a speedreader

I don't know. He reposted his question, so I reposted my answer.

Can someone explain to me where the [Rubber World] joke comes from?

Why do you guys think this will be the name of Luffy's awakening?

Hey Oda didn't know you posted on Cred Forums!

Hey guys. Monet for nakama.

his awakening will be stretching his lifespan

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

No fucking way.
His was traumatic and its a shame his mother died but by the time he and Zeff made the Baratie he lived a pretty happy life with a new family.

Nami, Robin and Brooks were all far worse.

Oh look, another person who's reading the wrong manga.

>momji died because of sanji's shit food
>this is the real reason judge hates him

also Judge's romanized name is Jajji with is slang for penis and he has being hairy chinballs

So Reiju wasn't brainwashed after all, she just became less good.

I have but one demand: bring raizou to me!!

When will Jack come back?

>YONJI AND REIJU ARE THE ONLY ONES LOOKING AWAY FROM JUDGE
I FUCKING CALLED IT. THOSE 2 WILL BE THE ONES TO HELP SANJI

Seems pretty simple to me. Luffy knocked Cracker on his ass for 10 minutes too right before he ran out of steam.

> forest chapters were boring
> Luffy vs Cracker sucked
> Sanji backstory was meh

this arc is already 20 chapters long and it's not looking good at all. the start of dressrosa at least was much better than this (before going downhill).

She just had sympathy for Sanji

She always would have chose her dad over him

nice repost

then why Nami didn't finish the Cracker?

Not your blog

Yeah she still is a piece of shit.

Except cracker is unharmed and is actually complaining about Luffy not fighting him for real.

rude

I wasn't around a few weeks ago
How did Cred Forums react to the Cracker reveal

Oda lost his touch

wanna dry up those teardrops with my glans

can't wait to see judge's reaction when 1-2-4 tell him they don't give a shit about him

>Yonji helping Sanji

Where did this meme come from?

Want Zori to fuck her and call her Sanji.

post mature reiju instead of the brat

Luffy is so much stronger than Cracker that he's using him as a fuel source. Of course Cracker is mad. You're right though, he's fleeing successfully as he eats, then repeating the process. It signifies that he's stronger, not weaker, though. It's free food.

They're far too loyal to him and his ideals. Anyway the kingdom will be theirs when he dies and they seem to like crushing enemies so why not save ruling for when they're older

In fact I'd say it's almost a deus ex machina to feed the fuck out of Luffy immediately before the hardest fight he's ever fought in the story.

they were modified to have no sympathy or pity

judge will find it worked a bit too well

HARU NO KYODEN

If Luffy was "so much stronger" than him, he wouldn't run away for 11 fucking hours. He would knock him out like he does with everyone. The fact that he's planning to fatigue him shows that he can't beat him in a straight fight.

> marco being chased by a joke character
> jack is a jobber
> burgess is a jobber
> cracker can't win against a fat luffy

why does oda hate his manga so much? would it kill him to make the new world a real threat for us readers?

Curing people of their autism was never a part of Oda's touch.

Looks like you're stuck with it forever.

Still doesn't explain how did Luffy survive after being completely defenseless for 10 minutes, multiple times, in the course of 11 hours, with multiple clones stronger than G2 all over his ass.

The forest feels like a fucking swamp at this point. I just want it to be over

This panels seriously warmed my heart, as did the ones with Reiju supporting Sanji.

Onee-san truly are best.

kek

prove me that oda hasn't lost his touch?

NEL ZEL WHEN

Food resets the timer, Luffy doesn't have to stop with infinite supply of cookies. Craka-boy for the new nakama.

>Completely disregarding the fact that after that he got stranded on an island and was starved and delirious to point of actually thinking about commiting murder

I mean I still agree that Nami and Robin had it worse, but we don't even know what Brook's child life was like as the things mentioned happened when he was an adult.

bet the next chap will be another jump scenes chapter

>not liking the loli Reiju

You know what? Fuck you niggers, I like this chapter.

next crewmate caesar soon

Nobody hated this chapter though.

Nearly everything about this Totland arc has been great so far, The Seducing Woods did have some 'lagging' moments earlier on.

What's your favorite part of this arc so far, user?
Mine's this fight with Cracker and that fucking Caesar cliffhanger

Who's chasing Marco?

Whitebeard's obviously fake son

>Two big black bats
>Sanji in a chastity cage being babied by his sister

What did Oda mean by this?

>What's your favorite part of this arc so far, user?
the best girl big mom

You're the one making the claim. First define what his touch was, then make a case for him losing it.

>prove my subjective opinion based on subjective things
I know you're upset Oda can't cure your autism but you're just making a fool of yourself.

The 10 minute resting period isn't something that's set in stone, is it? It's only if he overexerts himself or stays in G4 for too long

So it's more like when Luffy used G2 to defeat Lucci in Enies and less like Luffy's old G3 shrinking drawback.

Man, I don't remember where I was when the big war after Impel Down happened.

>It's another le woman who pretending to be evil character.

Yeah, sick of your shit Oda.

Why didn't you protect her smile Cred Forums?

dumb frogposter

Oda forgot, it happens. Fanboys trying to defend it with crappy fanfictions are pathetic, and that says a lot about this fanbase, though.

>"Year of Sanji"
>The year is close to over
>All he's done is literally get the shit beaten out of him over and over, even in flashbacks

she may not be evil but she certainly ain't good. She's doing the bare minimum and older sister should do for her younger brother

I like her kicking the doctors out just so she could treat his wounds.

Thanks Oda glad you cleared up the confusion.

Nice find. It is weird

Will she suck his poison?

bro-con

Yeah, from his dick.

Those are some of best chapters of the series, and I usually don't even like One Piece that much.

Biscuit clones. As a df user gets better with their abilities they can do more abstract things. Making a buiscut golem is sensible. I bet they have the common weaknesses of buiscuts, like water or being editable.

what did he mean by this?

>what a sister should do
Aww smells like some trauma selfinsertion right there.
No one wants to get beat up you fuck. Also Reiju saying "I don't want to be the next they pick on" is interesting, maybe the faggots that said Yonji got picked after Sanji left were right and that's Oda's way of foreshadowing it

Yeah it's clear as day Luffy is only barely going to beat Cracker by the skin of his teeth

Everyone else thinking Luffy is going to fight Big Mom is delusional, he's either going to make a deal for Sanji or trick her somehow, grab Sanji, and run away

Several posts in this thread and the last one indicate otherwise.

Df powers can have exaggerated weaknesses. The clones probably crumble when bitten or something.

Out of all the Straw Hats, whose hypothetical death would break you?

>YFW Ussop sacrifices himself to save the crew

Actually, that's absolutely nothing compared with the average OP chapter. It's relatively very well liked.

Yeah, but it's not like he was fighting back seriously. Everytime Sanji starts to fight they threaten the life on someone and he gives up.

>mfw Caesar lets off a gas weapon to escape big mom and reiju dies sucking it all up to save her family

Probably Brook, as strange as that sounds.

Yeah the Vinsmokes and Germa 66 deserve nothing less than getting brutally raped by Kaido, and I can't wait until it happens

chopper

If the next nakama was Reiju or Carrot who would prefer?

Definitely Brook.

Where the hell will he go? Back to Kaido to make more SMILE and fuck whores all day? He'd never fucking escape from Big Mom alone

Easy: Zoro.

carrot, family member would ruin the dynamic

Case closed.

Carrot, easily

he'll go with the straw hats of course

neither, frankly, unless "carrot eats a DF" theory is true

Will it be his last dead joke?

This chapter was incredible. Such a shame that we will probably have a break next week...

How many chapters do we have left for this year? 12? The big ass new year cliffhanger will be Luffy breaking into the wedding?

Reiju is ok for now, but I can't wait to see Judge and the other three get what's coming to them. I haven't wanted a character get their shit wrecked so hard since that Celestial Dragon back in Sabaody.

I hope Oda gives them the brutal beatings all of them deserve.

I can totally see Ussop faking his own death in the final war

It took me a while, but I finally remembered where I've seen that scene before.

You're about 841 chapters too late dude.

this arc is pretty ok so far. good job oda

>I will... protect my captain
>till... my dying breath
>although I... don't breathe
>Yo...ho...

More so than "Fuck it, it's magic" Sugar?

>Grand Line is supposed to be the serious part of this series
>We get Water Luffy v our first shichibukai

I mean Im not saying that people cry about this all the time, but shouldn't people be more self aware before making this argument?

>sugar's awakening
she'd be a god

At the end of Dressrosa he told an Admiral he won't run anymore.
At the end of Fishman Island he said he was going to take Big Mom down and sent her a bomb instead of a candy.

If Luffy is supposed to be immobile for 10 minutes after Gear 4 how didn't any of the animals he fought during his training kill him?

Obviously realized the crackers can be eaten, then cancelled gear 4th before too much fatigue built up.

I am pretty sure Luffy can outrun someone with minor fatigue - even more certain if he has gotten something to eat.

He didn't know there was a bomb inside the treasure, tough.

And what about the big tree that even got cut? The poor guy. RIP Pound

NO. It was 100% set in stone that Luffy always is completely immobile after using Gear Fourth for any time at all. Completely disregard the state he was in Dressrosa prior to using gear fourth, or him having used gear fourth and failing during training, or him eating himself to wheezing for 11 hours when it's repeatedly shown that food is an immediate energy boost, it has to be Oda being stupid!

What? Of course I read the manga. I don't just browse through the wiki to catch up every now again, I definitely process information logically before asserting that the person writing this shit is completely wrong and non sensical.

>the fate of 11 million people on Alabasta, Pluton, all on an ancient kingdom.
It was one of the most serious arcs in the story with the revelation of Poneglyphs, Zoro cutting steel, befriending Mr. 2 and Mr. 3, securing an ancient kingdom as an ally, Nami got her Climatact. A lot happened in that arc it's one of the best.

So I guess Sanji's abnormal respect for women stems from the fact that women were the only decent people in his life before meeting Chef Zeff.

It's always been set in stone that eating gives Luffy life force.

It happened in Alabasta too, in fact it was after he finally ate a feast that he knocked Crocodile the fuck out.

>Reiju
>means zero
Dadji is rude

Momji is super cute though. Too bad she's dead.

Is that why Yonji is pretty much the same now?

>yfw the girl Sanji was going to go see was Reiju, the one living member of his family that loves him
>yfw Nami/Pudding/Carrot/Robin/Violafags BTFO by ReijuXSanji

It was very serious and represented Luffy overcoming a big obstacle. It also had this shit in it.

People need to get off their high horse and remember what they are reading which implies they actually read the earlier chapters to begin with

Judge is the worst father ever.

He belongs on the list of manga/anime deadbeat dads along with Gons and Narutos father

How the fuck can he outrun Cracker when he is fatter than an average American

Hey, 4/5 ain't a bad record. That's 80% of his children he was a good father to.

It's more like she's helping him out of pity rather than kindness. She refused to do anything that would hurt her self-interests after all.

>fatter than the average American
Nice b8, we all know the average American is at least twice that

>dropping all your reading comprehension skills to make a shitty joke
Are you sure you're not a self loathing American? You sound stupid enough to be one.

I want to see them go up against Kaido thinking they have the strength to beat him and get brutally beaten, maybe Judge or one of the siblings even getting killed

Then he'll lose, again, and Nami will have to make some sort of deal with Big Mom to get Sanji back and for Big Mom not to execute Luffy

Luffy won't beat a Yonko 1v1 until he fights Teach

>being this mad
Luffy doesn't even say anything about being immobile, he says that his Haki runs out for a definite time limit of X minutes. You know what that means? That it is not relative to his level of fatigue or anything, and it is a drawback with a set time limit. Else he would have said, just like Gear 2, that it drains his energy to an extent he can't measure accurately.

>Nothing happened: the chapter

I think that's wrong. If Luffy does get defeated, it'll be like when he got defeated by Crocodile. Twice. He said he'd fight Big Mom so I know he will and he can win.

This. I want those cuffs off and no more threats.
Gonna be great to see Sanji finally mop the floor with all three of those faggots.

Also, it's funny that the HELL MEMORIES Sanji uses for his attacks come from being chased by trannies and not his actual traumatic childhood.

If telling people I was this guys kid made him feel humiliated and ashamed, I'd probably tell everyone just to fuck with him.

>Disowned son simply for not living up to expectations he could not possibly reach up to

Yeeeaaaah, no.

where?

Interesting that Jack is officially blond.

I've been saying for a while that Jack might be WB's actual, biological son. It'll be interesting if that turns out to be the case.

>Want to see Luffy get serious and use 5th Gear
>He does this shit
Uhhhh?? Who thinks this shit is funny? It's fucking embarrassing and Cracker and easily run up to him and stab him.

>assuming someone is mad
Does that serve any purpose?
>Luffy doesn't even say anything about being immobile
Was my post imitating Luffy? No. It was imitating My point was that several posts claim to understand the nuances of gear 4th when we have only truly seen it in action when Luffy was already deep into Dressrosa, when we knew he used it before in training and lived without seeing the details of what occurred, and that we did not see the details of him using it in this fight.

When people either outright ignore, or use that as evidence while leaving out the other variables involved in those scenarios, it's clear they either don't actually read One Piece to any extent where they can make a valid argument, or don't care to actually process their thoughts if it means that Oda isn't wrong.

at least we learned Cracker was never a major thread to Luffy

This is a series that always tries to put humour in it's fights.

What do you base that speculation on? Trips? Seems pretty far-fetched unless I've forgotten something important.

Look guys! It's another one!

see
also
>pic

No female crew, nor Chopper will die; so I omit.
Luffy, Usopp, Zoro, Sanji, Franky, Brooke.

I cried when Kuma attacked Zoro and he didn't even die and I cried for a boat so I think any one really.
I really hope no gay ass shit like Blackbeard grabbing Brooke happens.
Luffy would block for Usopp like Ace for him so I don't see Usopp dying.

>biscuit supposed to be hard as shit to break
>get eaten easily

???
So its weak to teeth?

If Luffy could legitimately beat Cracker, he would

Instead he decided he could only defeat him in a stamina fight, which isn't a dis against Luffy, but it shows Cracker is strong and Luffy knows it

His devil fruit is meant to feed people.

He's probably got Biscuit weaknesses meaning he probably can't get wet or he'll crumble and considering there's a lake nearby, I can assume that's how we're going to beat him.

Luffy knows he has more fights ahead though, as Law explained to him that the most difficult part of downing a yonko would be getting to one with any stamina left.

Luffy used bite-n-run tactic.

>nami has been there for 11 hours just seeing someone kick luffy ass

What an useless bitch

Luffy:
>Bit and drew significant blood from Arlong, a fishman
>Bit Lucci and drew blood from a Tekkai master
>Tried to eat Crocodile

Do any of you people even try to look like you read One Piece? Come on. This is basic One Piece shit.

>can only damage Cracker's biscuit by using gear 4th
>Luffy can eat it.

He tried to eat Wapol too.

>seeing someone kick luffy ass

>all this crackerfag denial

>defeat him in a stamina fight
That's how things work when the two opponent has the same strenth.

Akainu vs Aokiji was a stamina fight too
Ace vs. Jinbe fight too

and so on

Does any1 have a father like sanjis

>tfw New World ruined One Piece and now it joins the rest of the underwhelming Shounen timeskips
Feels bad man.

idiot
the first one was an armor in which Cracker was.
the other soldiers are just like some puppets

I find it funny that Luffy trying to eat other people is perfectly fine but when he is eating pastries it's mind boggling.

Kill yourself.

Few weeks ago:
>why can cookie magic block punches and make clones, it should be more like cookies

Now:
>Why is he just eating the cookies?

Lol?

I want Reiju to step on me.

wew lad

You've seen what a whiny shit Luffy can be when he's fighting someone
"Nuuu, this is my fight!"
Nami knows this, plus she's keeping all the little forest fuckers at bay, so there's that.

This doesn't seem to be so well thought out, he's a creature that can eat into buildings.

They should have locked his mouth too or something, at lest give him one of those special cone dog collar so he can't bite things.

Just a feeling. I did call Jack being a fishman before he sunk to the bottom of the ocean which seems mostly confirmed at this point.

I'm just speculating but he shares a lot of physical characteristics with Whitebeard. Maybe Whitebeard had a kid with a mermaid/fishlady which would add further motivation for him to protect Fishman Island instead of just being friends with King Neptune.

There's also the Weevil Jr. stuff where its heavily implied that he isn't WB's biological son but that doesn't mean WB never had a son.

I suspect the Weevil Jr. and Jack stuff will cross at some point. Maybe we'll learn something from Marco about WB's past and if he fathered any biological children.

they're just the same.

Luffys mouth moisture may have made the biscuits chewable. People seen to forget that saliva is quite strong when it comes to "breaking" food in general. Put a cracker in your mouth and see.

Also the fact that the more soldiers Cracker manipulates at the same time, less haki each one of them will have. Quantity over quality, as other user stated earlier

the first one had cracker inside hardening it up with haki

Agreed.
Guess we have to wait until the Big Mom fight for this silly shit to end.

>Brook's childhood

We don't even know how it was, besides that one SBS pic.

Since Doflamingo everyone thinks that awakening paramecia means turning everything around you into your ability.
Buggy awakening is the [Divide] from High School DxD

>It's a frogposter

you have to remember that MUH HAKI is not everything, and that the previous One Piece fight rules still apply.

Craker's MUH HAKI level might be Gear 4+ tier, but he's using a devil fruit that basically produces food, against Luffy, the guy who really likes eating food. No haki is going to help you if your weak to getting even slightly wet (like Crocodile), or weak to biting attacks (like Luffy was vs Hordy, despite MUH HAKI), or just not being able to defeat one person because of a particular quirky nature (which has happened often in One Piece)

The sem is true for Luffy.
Why does he wait until Cracker claps and molds the crackers into shape of a warrior instead of attacking him?

did.
you.
not.
see this coming?
The guy who eats a fuckton against the guy who makes food almost infinitely?

It's not like Cracker can't fight back.

Isn't he the only Straw Hat who's childhood we don't know yet?

Next chapter will be sooner, because of some holidays in Japan

>I am the gum of my pistol.
>Rubber is my body, and steam is my blood.
>I have created over a thousand bazookas.
>Unknown to death.
>Nor known to vegetables.
>Have withstood pain to create much haki.
>Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
>So as I pray
>Unlimited Rubber World

Fuck off.
Luffy was getting his ass handed to him the entire fight. Everything was leading up to a new gear because how the fuck can you expect Luffy to face emperors if he's losing to a goon. But nooo, Oda just had to fuck it all up. Unbelievable.

I don't think we know much about Zoro. Who are his parents, what did he do before he joined the dojo? Was he an orphan and Quina's dad just took him in?

>Everything was leading up to a new gear

Fucking shonentards, I swear.

then we don't know franky's either

>He says as he reads Shounen
Reminder that shounen manga are for fights and just that

>Everything was leading up to a new gear

That too, Iceberg and Franky were orphans, obviously, but even that wasn't stated clear, ever.

His awakening will involve his bodies having the properties of both Rubber and Gum.

Just when Big Mom thinks that she defeated him, we will get a little text bubble on the last page where Luffy's broken body is saying " O my rubber haki", and then Oda will take a hiatus.

it was said that franky was a pirate's kid and got left behind at W7 for being annoying or something

>muh gear 4
>it's a gag fight guys~
You guys missed the point entirely. Luffy only went full combat mode because he originally thought the giant biscuit was a strong giant but now that he knows they're all LITERALLY food puppets the circumstances are different. For fuck's sake, how can anyone think this is as remotely trash compared to Zoro's last arc fight? It's a fight where power levels isn't relevant and you fucks are complaining.

So basically he becomes non-creepy Hisoka?

Why is Sanji 5 and Usopp 4? Didn't Sanji join before Ussop?

That's a fucking great one.

I like how they're numbered by order of joining crew, too.

pretty nice that Sanji wanted to be a cook cause he was inspired by his mother.

;_;

Another holiday??? Holy shit Japan stop being so lazy already

Who will BTFO judge?

No? Did you even read the fucking manga?

ichiji

I think people just like to complain.

I'm pretty sure Usopp was chillin at the Barati. They went after Nami immediately when Sanjo joined and Usopp was there too.

It honestly almost feels like they have a holiday every other week

No. How the hell don't you remember East blue? They arrive to Baratie on Merry.

...m8

Fucking powerlevelfags, Gear isn't a solution for everything.

Luffy in Candy Land is the best I hope Chopper has insulin on hand.

>One of the best fights in the new world
>Super high stakes and an actually impressive enemy
>lol let's just skip 11 hours of it
I don't even care about G4 or whatever. Just why the fuck did Oda fucking do this?

>one piece
>complaining about dumb characters
>luffy fighting in gear 4th for 11 hours
>didn't happen
>Cracker making humans
>their obviously just biscuit puppets
think before you shitpost

>One Piece powers have comically exaggerated weaknesses
Who knew?

>implying next chapter won't be a recap of how Luffy got to that exact same panel and nothing happens

I hope Sanji reveals the reason why he became a chef and dirty his royal hands when he BTFOs his douchebag brothers and father

>he's a narutard
explains a lot.

Didn't expect to ever see having a fight with Luffy that take a long time. Always felt weird how they said the Aokiji vs Akainu fight lasted several days when nothing like that ever seems to have hapened, especially with characters of this level, look at MF. Sure, WB was a special case because his defense became terrible because of old age, but his final confrontation with Akainu still didn't last more than a few seconds.

>promoting incest

>luffy fighting in gear 4th for 11 hours

He said "after", not "in". He's an idiot but he's right about that. It's not a big deal when the chapter was that good, though.

I bet you were saying the exact opposite during the G4 vs Doflamingo fight, fag.

didn't dadji dirty his royal hands by he was a scientist?
science isn't what nobles do

kek

Shit
taste

He wasn't a noble. Heearned the kingdom due wed Momju.

>11 fucking hours
Holy shit

>main climax of a fucking huge arc is the same of a mid boss fight.

Shonentards, when will they develop a brain.

At weird as it sounds I kinda want Usopp to sacrifice himself heroically. Not only will it be am unexpected tweest, but it feels like a good end to his overall character arc.

>watching one piece subbed anime
>get to episode like 5 or 6 or something
>this little fucking dog named Chouchou appears
>voice of the dog sounds like it's voiced by some fucking retarded little girl/boy who thinks she/he makes good dog sounds

I had to literally skip the episode because of how retarded it sounds. It can literally ruin the ENTIRE fucking show for someone who's iffy about the anime in the first place and stop them from watching more.

Jesus fuck it's so bad, and the dog even appeared again in an episode or two later with the same RETARDED fucking barking.

Oh my fucking lord it is so fucking bad I actually had to come on Cred Forums to rant about it.

>Oda knew he couldn't compete with the Naruto vs Sasuke 2 parter so he did an 11 hour timeskip
K E K!

>4th chapter in a row where literally, literally nothing happens

How can Oda keep getting away with this?

Because it was 11 hours of Luffy running away and eating biscuits, not some ebin 11 hour slugfest.

I always imagined that 'the year of Sanji' meant he was going to be the focus of the story, not that he would shine through it.

you know One Piece is mostly a comedy right?

It would be pointless for us to watch an 11 hours long battle of luffy beating, eating and running from Cracker. Now we might get to a more entertaining part of it, like its end

haki hardened bites
jeez it was so easy to digest

NEXT!

>One Piece
>Serious

What the fuck do you think you are reading?

Sure is shitposting central today

>Not expecting this tactic from at least two strawhats
also, why is nobody seeing that King Baum has been severely cut and Nami is bruised? Luffy has obviously not been fighting alone.

Sanji sharing the same smile as his mother.. ;-;

>ITT everyone buttblasted nothing happened and a flashback
Can you guys take a step back a realise this was the shortest flashback Oda ever made? I'm stunned how much storywise he crammed into this chapter. This shows he's getting impatient and at last gets to the good parts

Reiju is what a kid between Nami and Sanji would look like.

chopper is gonna modify his rumble balls to allow Big Mom to switch sizes at will

then Mom will ally with Luffy and BTFO Kaido

>Luffy can't even take down a midboss without help
He's gonna need G5 soon.

They can't ally with her when she literally hates people's life and tons of other evil shit.

and It will be break the week after

Oda has lost his fucking touch

I'd like to wait a little more for Luffy's next "this is not even my final form"

how about you GAIN your touch on my penis, fag

No problem, it will probably be better than this chapter.

I love every bit of how frustrated it makes you fags that Oda won't turn this story into your edgy 12 year old fan fictions. It happened with Gear 4, it happened with this fight, and it's gonna keep happening. Can you guys finally fuck off now? No one is asking you to stay.

>timeskips really do ruin everything

I just dont understand how people still keep expecting a drastic tone change 850 chapters into the comic.

Like, its been going for almost 20 years guys. You should know what you're in for.

They'll need to if they want to beat Kaido

Then she can do most of the damage on him, and the Strawhats can finish him off, just like the Blackbeard Pirates vs Whitebeard

>run
The manlet is actually running. There's no coming back from this Luffyfags

kill zoro would be too much...
in the other hand, if sanji dies nothing changes.
Sooo... sanji is the one who should die

>quotes page that shows Luffy walking towards Cracker.
Luffy needed to eat that much food to win.

I imagine they're mostly the ones who picked it up and marathoned it recently.

>They'll need to if they want to beat Kaido

Doesn't matter what they need, it's OP, the main characters can't even imagine what "gray morality" means.

this

I admit I only started reading this shit this year and started during the Skypiea Arc but it wouldn't kill him to be a little serious.

This flashback would have been better if we didn't already see the bulk of it 8 chapters ago. The only new things we learned in the last 2 chapters were: Sanji wasn't abnormal like his siblings, Reiju isn't evil, how he escaped to East Blue, and why he wants to cook and find All Blue (they represent the only real happiness he had growing up). While those last two are very important, they were too rushed, mostly squeezed into the last chapter.

It's still a fine flashback overall, and if something this good happened in any other manga I don't think there would be many complaints. It's just that Oda's usually excellent at flashbacks, even during weaker arcs like Fishman Island. It's just disappointingly below his standard.

My predictions:

-Sanji will activate his genes and get a huge power boost
-Brook's devil fruit will have the power to counter Big Mom, probably saving Luffy from getting all his life sucked out him
-Luffy will "negotiate" with Big Mom by destroying Germa or just wrecking so much shit that she realizes taking Sanji has more disadvantages then keeping him.
-A lot of boring stuff with carrot and chopper
-A lot of boring stuff with Pedro
-Sanji hugs his sister at the end and says thank you

its obvious that were gonna get a zoro arc, and due to the fact that he is always "more" in every aspect in relation with sanji, zoro has suffered more than sanji.... FUCK YOU ODA,I HATE YOU

>and started during the Skypiea Arc but it wouldn't kill him to be a little serious
>and started during the Skypiea Arc

I cried during the Reiju tears scenes.

Fuck.

So why did Sanji change his hair style after TS?
Now he looks like his mother and sister.

These two are going to bond so hard.

>It's just disappointingly below his standard.

That's not true at all, even if it had few new information everything was executed so well that it was one of the most engrossing flashbacks. Top tier for sure.

Nami looks to be helping Luffy, probably by making the biscuits soggy with rainfall like many people predicted.

odaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>It's always been set in stone that eating gives Luffy life force.
Most notably was during Impel Down, in the last few minutes of episode 440.
Luffy became weakened and shriveled down and really thin due to the poison and the treatment, and then he ate literally a ton of food, and we could see the recovery take mere seconds. The food is stored in his stomach, and from there it "bounces" outwards up to his chest a and outwards to all his limbs.

I'm guessing this is a property of the Gomu gomu fruit.
This devil fruit has some kind of property to convert Food and Sustenance into Rubber really fast.

The Rubber man doesn't have any concept of body fat, it's all rubber, the more food, the more denser, stronger and more durable the rubber.
The more this fucker eat, the the more he powers up.

These Paramecia fruits are really fucking scary.

or it's his version of Life Return

kumadori did the same with it at EL

I vaguely recall retarded animal noises but I ignored it. They are very annoying though

Okay, NOW I get why Kaido is invincible.

In japanese, "oni with an iron club" is an expression meaning invincible.

So OniOni no mi confirmed. Maybe his iron club is somehow tied to his immortality, like a phylactery

Oda does take things seriously during the climax of an arc and during character drama, like the Doflamingo or whats happening right now with Sanjis history.

But the Cracker fight? He's not even one of the arcs main bosses, he's a stepping stone to get to the real meat of the arc. His roles more comparable to characters like Satori, Nero and Chinjao than anything.

But Judge already knows Sanji wanted to cook because of his mom. He just doesn't give a shit.

Everything about this post is quality

This was different, in Impel Down, they show you the food bounce around in his body until all of it is dispersed in his limbs.

Plausible.
Imagining zolo fighting kaido and just when kaido is about to deliver the final blow luffy appears after second timeskip and turns zolo into temporary rubber

faggot

I won't call him a hack but there are many obvious mistakes that he's making left and right.

Luffy dies at the end of One Piece

youtube.com/watch?v=hgtkd_NJ_us

I like the voices the went with, but why did the Corrupted king sound like meowth?

you

>mfw patiently waiting for Awakened Gomu: Rubber World Spring Hopper

I've only cried once reading OP with the Chopper flashback and when I saw the Brook scene on the anime, the scene of this cap was weak

He's embracing his inner okama because he wants to be like people who treated him well, duh

seems pretty similar

luffy cant use haki after gear 4 for 10 minutes, he was immobile because of all of the fighting on Dressrosa. Even Cracker said that his strat was running away before fighting and eating. Pls go Spee D. Reader.

Look back to episode 440 in the anime, Luffy has the rubbery bouncing effect going on, whic the CP9 guys doesn't do.

"he absorbed the energy"

>anime

>anime

>in the anime

Stop hurting your argument user.

It'll happen by 2019

>anime

So no break next week, huh?

The mannga tried to show you the same thing in the bottom left cornerThe food actually bounces around in his body.

But you're unable to interpret this exactly, and think it's the same as Life Return.

Correct. We're getting a chapter next week.

I thought they wore stockings because they are traps. Was Oda trying to hide somthing?

they literally say he absorbed the energy. food bouncing around would no good without digestion and absorbing. it is basically life rreturn.

seconded

We will almost certainly not be getting a chapter the week after next

One is a Gomu Gomu fruit mechanic, the other is something that can be trained.

Women can't be evil or good. They act based on feelings rather than reason.

>still believing in the mythical speedreaders
There's a reason peope made fun of you and Spee D. Reader came about.

>tell people you're Judge Vinsmoke's kid
>word gets around
>Judge hears about it
>you now have one of the strongest military forces after you
Great plan.

this

>people getting shit wrong is a myth
Yeah, we don't have an entire archive of people saying shit that is blatantly said otherwise in the actual manga.

Isnt his gene boost a fire element? His other brother had an electric element as seen when he kicked sanji in the back

Same here I wanted to see devil monkey God awakening and see luffy fire beams of demonic rubber.

I feel sad now knowing how he was treated in the past. Can you imagine all those girls he has tried to make smile and feed them but they think he's just a playboy?

Wonder if that will change Nami's feelings towards him.

Did you read the chapter? Cracker commented that Luffy's been fighting, eating, and running away. He probably ran and hid for the period then started fighting again; getting his stamina restored each time he eats.

Hiluluk

Sanji has oedipus complex and each time he lust for Nami or anyone else he is fantasing about his mom right? Because if I was him I would totally do

Can you read?

forgive me for being edgy, but i would really luffy going complete berserk after ussop or someone dies

FUCKING ODA

Oda make couple female desighs, which doesn't look like Nami.

Why does Momji looks like Nami???

are you new to one piece?

GODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's because Zeff sailed the Grand Line not because Sanji climbed it.

forgiveness for being edgy
no one likes the edgy

remember when people thought law wasn't luffy's whitebeard?

and no one likes the tripfags, fuck off

I think the people who hate it when One Piece takes it slow are pretty fucking retarded. Oda's has always written this manga big picture style. He's not trying to rush from one plot point to another to get it over with asap. He's taking his time because when it's all said and done, people will appreciate the detail he puts into individual chapters.

Like a lot of people were shitting on how much time was spent with the gladiators in Dressrosa, but when you realize most of them ended up becoming part of the Strawhat Grandfleet, it makes sense that he'd spend time showing off their personalities in as much detail as possible. They probably won't end up getting any more development until the final battle, so when they show up for that, the reader has a better sense for who those people are.

I'm not saying he's perfect, or that he knows exactly what he's doing. He himself has admitted to making some shit up as he goes along. I'm just saying that if you're frustrated with the pace of the series, it would do you some good wait a while and read it in bigger chunks.

It could have been both. It's more logical to think that it was Zeff but it is more impressing that Germa 66 fits to it aswell.

Do you think at some point in his carreer White Beard became an underling of Roger? I don't think so

Reiju is kinda interesting

>people getting mad about how luffy is fighting
Did you just start reading one piece?

Can't you guys at least give Oda a chance to explain himself for fuck's sake? Next chapter would be the logical occasion to explain how Luffy was able to continue fighting Cracker after using Gear 4th (although it should be obvious that he started eating the biscuits to outweigh his exhaustion but you fuckers need to be handed literally everything on a silver plate)

And Jesus I can't believe people are giving One Piece shit saying things like "It's dresrossa all over again" when recent chapters have been top-tier, it's like you guys want it to be bad. You stopped reading for the sake of enjoying the manga ; now all that matters is complaining about the chapter on Cred Forums. Every week you wait patiently to read yet another disappointing addition to the series because it's post-timeskip, it has to be bad because Cred Forums said so. I'm not projecting, we know that's exactly how some people's mindset operate, it's really depressing.

BB is Luffy's WB. Law is going to sacrifice himself anyway, that's the only reason him and his broke fruit exist.

tfw started at marineford and never read the 500 chapters before

>calling her momji
>not momju
go fuck yourself

They are HxH/Bleach/Naruto fans, they were laughing at One Piece and now they can't accept that One Piece will not become an enormous piece of shit like their favorite mainstream shonen.

>still trying to downplay the second most popular character in the manga, and oda's favorite.

lol, by the way, law would destroy cracker.

blackbeard is not a friendly rival to luffy, like whitebeard was to roger. luffy will never drink and reminisce about the past with blackbeard.

law won't sacrifice himself. stop being mad at the character and use logic.

I can't help but read it as Momiji

You mean "super interesting".

Look at him. Look at him and laugh.
I ridiculed the people who said something like that 11 years ago with Zoro vs Kaku, and I'll ridicule you even more now 11 years later, since you still didn't get what the fuck this manga is about. Really, go read something else.

They're Dressrosa babies. The fights in Dressrosa weren't very comical outside of Pica and some of the colosseum fights, so they don't understand just how weird One Piece is. At the beginning of this year Oda's new years resolution was to "make One Piece fun again"

OH HOHOHO OMOSHIROI

About Tsuru-chan..

youtube.com/watch?v=aaEJhOVBGkk
Rayleigh has a body like this at the age of 70+. You know what that means right?

That explains everything.

>They are HxH fans

You have no idea of what you are talking about, HxH requires much more attention and patience than OP. People who are shitposting in this thread would shitpost even more in HxH thread for sure.

Women dont age that well buddy even in the One Piece universe

rayliegh was there with him to CoC them.

Nono. Just kinda intersting

Use your own logic dumbfuck. White Beard was the main rival of Roger like Black Beard is the main rival of Luffy. Law is the really powerfull boyfriend of Luffy that's all. Their relation looks more like the Mihawk/Shanks relation.

come on man HxH is pretty good in my opinion, HxH and OP are my favs

>the serious part of this series

It's about half of the story, did you expect a complete tonal shift for hundreds of chapters?

>law would destroy cracker
law got destroyed by doflamingo who was destroyed by gear 4

cracker can hold his own against gear 4 for 11 hours

so no

>[Law is] oda's favorite.
What?

the mihawk/shanks comparison makes too much sense

>kureha
>shakky

>I'm a skipreader.

That's even worse than speedreading.

I hope Sanji's the one who gets to take down his old man. It'd be kind of annoying if Luffy showed up to take care of all his crew's problems as usual.

Though a part of me does want to see them come to blows. As long as Luffy doesn't end up defeating him, I guess it'd be okay.

cracker by himself aint shit, he's powerful because he can create a near endless amount of powerful clones.

with his powers law would easily deal with them.

>Rayleigh saved him
>Luffy still felt the need to describe the animal he was fighting when gear fourth didn't work as if Rayleigh wasn't there
Doesnt sound very plausible.

You all are retarded. Kidd is luffy's wb.

Momji is damn cute, much better than reju
And the last page was fucking great

>cracker without his df is shit
>luffy without his df is shit
>law without his df is shit
>zoro without his swords is shit
>sanji without his legs is shit
wow

Fuck off, this is part of what makes One Piece so great

I'm calling it now, Luffy's going to do this with Sanji's handcuffs.

>missing the point

law's fruit allows him to easily deal with cracker's fruit

stop being asshurt

Kidd will be the 3rd in the Luffy-Law alliance. Their pre-timeskip trio wasn't about relevance or powerlevel.

Shiki*

law's power isn't limitless and consumes stamina as well

if he could just room everything he wants freely then he'd just teleport doflamingo to the sea or remove the birdcage

Kidd will be the 3rd in the Luffy-Law alliance. Their pre-timeskip trio wasn't about relevance or powerlevel.

ironically Luffy's Whitebeard will be Blackbeard. After their final fight he will beg him to kill him because he doesn't want to be "loser of their generation"

>y-yonji is good
KEK

>cracker by himself aint shit
Assumption detected. There's no way to know this yet, we havent seen unarmored Cracker fight.

he get mes'd and it would be over quick.

Daily reminder that Momji is alive and she's basically the next nakama

Luffy won't make it past this arc, user..

your momji is my penis nakama

Kidd is a violent dickhole, you might as well suggest Sanji's brothers are the next nakama

still a bitch

I want to cum inside the bunny

Ganbatte kudasai! Spee D. Reader-kun!

Bartolomeo did worse than that.

If this is the year of Sanji, was last year the year of Law?

>Yonji
>Not Reiju
She sacrificed herself for Sanji.

Remember when there were characters named Usopp, Robin, Franky and Brook in this series? It was so long ago that I can't even remember what they look like.

Kidd is the Kaido of this era. Hot-headed guy who got his ass handed to him countless times because he just wants to fight everyone.

He's also technically the only one they could live without. So

Find the bleach asap faggot

>sanji is going to unlock his enhancements through the power of friendship
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And Sanji will die

Is Nami fighting Cracker too?

She's got her stick out and is bruised

I'll never understand why the fuck people do this.

>how can luffy eat biscuit?!?!
Do you niggers even know what hard tack is? Incredibly hard and durable, but still edible.

Haki is the hardest metal, Spee D. Reader-kun

Sanji is the most likely to die

I did that with Fairy Tail. Dropped after the Laxus arc, randomly decided to pick it up again years later after the second timeskip.

Can he really beat them tho? He got beat by judge and he was going all out.

no he wasn't

Read again idiot, he stopped fighting against Judge.

She's also either wet or sweaty like Luffy and Cracker.

Can't forget the king of deadbeat dad's Tokiomi Tohsaka

Cracker for Nakama

pic no recommended for speedreaders

This, He can deal with the puppets without G4

it def tugged on the heart strings

no

and who the fuck is saying luffy is defeating the soldiers by eating them?

he can just destroy them and eat the parts that lay around to regenerate

So next chapter's going to be the end of the Cracker fight right? I can't imagine it going on much longer.

as you can see they're tanking gear 4 no problem

no, he's definitely defeating them by eating

luffy said cracker is out of stamna...

>Weevil
He's stronger than an admiral. He's steamrolling the new world targeting the crew of the former strongest yonko family and actively killing them in straight up combat. He might even be able to hurt a yonko.

Reiju...best girl.

Next chapter is gear 5.

>as you can see they're tanking gear 4 no problem
thats my point, he needs g4 to defeat them since they can tank it just barely

>no, he's definitely defeating them by eating
it's very implied that he's been using g4 the whole fight when cracker said he "fights, runs (g4 cooldown), eats (recovers strength). using a combination of g4 + eating is likely but he's definitely using g4

Whitebeard's crew doesn't seem all that threatening when they're split up and scatteted outside of the commanders. Weebs might be strong but he's not all that impressive so far

No just Gear 4th: 500 Poundsman

>Too bad I took my last breath years ago
>proceeds to clean house

I could see that happening

So how likely is it that sanji genes will be activated by love? Im thinking love for his crew mates more than reproduction love.

If that was the case they would have activated by now.

So perfection? I ship Sanji and Nami now

no, they've been activated by hatred towards faggots of faggot country

Haki is magic, not metal, DINGUS

>Look back to episode 440 in the anime

why doesnt sanji have a body like his siblings ?

Quints for Carrot the next nakama

>>>/safespace/

YES
E
S

YES

yiff in hell

what an absolute mad man !

Which episode did dressrosa end?

fuck

Oda did the same thing with Chinjao, who was the mid-boss of Dressrosa.

He started the Luffy/Chinjao fight then next chapter cut away for a couple of weeks to set up plot then came back to show the finale in one chapter, so that's probably next week.

Cracker looks very sweaty/tired and frustrated, so he probably wants to end the fight now.

we already have one furry bait on the crew.

Kill yourself

Will Sanji finally realize his sister is the only woman for him and impregnate her?

Why would it?

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

somebody screencap this

Judge is kind of being an asshole to Sanji at the moment, but Judge's ulterior motives of conquering The North Blue are the whole reason behind that. This being a political marriage, my only question is what happens after the marriage, and what could possibly go wrong to make it not happen.

Say if Big Mom opens that present the fishmen gave them strapped with very powerful explosives? What if she gives it to Judge as a trade and it blows up in his face instead?

Due to the same disease that killed Roger.

Cuz there's no way Luffy can take down a Yonkou. He's having trouble keeping up with Cracker Charlotte even though both are getting tired.

And Baum lost the top of it's head, also Pound is not there.

Haki works great against bites, ask Luffy in FI

I got a lot of feels seeing Whitebeard again. I miss that old queen

Oh god that's too easy and of course the one Oda will do

I hate you
but check'd

Did you just speedread my post?
Sasuga, Spee D. Reader-kun!

I'll guess, he will have a child with Hammock, pass his Strawhat to Barto who will pass it to another D., the WG and the Marines will be still there but with new faces.

for fuck sake, try to be creative for once

So Sanji acts weird in front of all women, because only women from his family were nice to him back when he was kid.
Sanji confirmed for incest pervert.

>tfw feeling weeb and binging the anime
KING KONGU GUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Even Oda was craving for some OP incest doujins

Jesus Cred Forums, get out.

Can someone please post page 7 of the newewst chapter?
For some reason it isn't loading for me.

did you?

I want that doujin.

The sucks it's the best one. Green Bull and Blackbeard are revealed and tag team you're waifu and you'll never see it

Of course

Because he is not just a playboy

>Spee D. Reader-kun it's trying his best
awww

Reiju, so she could protect Sanji from being abused by women like Nami.

>Reiju and Carrot join straw hats
>Clown stays a prisoner forever

What if sanjis dad really lñoved him and he is just tsundere ?

Did sanjis food killed her mom ?

I hope big mummy eats him.

>autism

I'd be fine if he said most women, but only an autist who's scared of women would say all women. I just can't stand dumbass retards, you know?

Usopp really. He's the self insert character around a bunch of insanely strong people. Him doing something extraordinary to save the crew would put me into wetworks. "I...was a great warrior of the sea."

>Wait, how old is Vivi? Cause she looks like 14 in that picture, which means she was 34 when she met the Strawhats
That's Nelfeltari Titi.

KEK why is ash punching friends? what did blondie do? tell him the truth that his pikachu sucks and that he'll never win a championship?

he's right you know

are you actually underage or just discovered Cred Forums one hour ago?

sorry, this doesn't make any sense, don't talk to me unless you say something meaningful

user...you're activating everyone's autism

I think Weevil really is Whitebeards son, but the chick with him isn't actually his mom.

I'm pretty sure whitebeard's dick is as big as she is

you can't fucking recognize an iconic scene from an anime, you are clearly incredibly new
go back to where you came from

fuck you I speedread and missed the last 2 panels nigger

I remember Usopp. Can't say I've ever heard of those other three though.
They sound like complete chumps.

That's just his dick talking

I can't wait for their collective shit to be pushed in.

Oda did a good job making them really hateable.

Goda did it again.

>no sanji quints