Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gyWSiBms6N8
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
imgur.com/gallery/FseWz
tumblr.com/tagged/anti-bleach-ending
youtube.com/watch?v=uUlpEUbsHw8
mega.nz/#F!2pIGERZB
ichinoue.tumblr.com/post/149149871875/
yeahitsmeod.tumblr.com/post/146132621623/i-told-you-beforeshe-who-laughs-last-laughs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily Reminder that Ichigo married Orihime and she gave birth to his child, the new most powerful being in the universe, while Rukia gets Renji's monkey dick every night and their genes have mixed to create the ultimate jobber.

I'm just sad there's no more bleach. There's not a single shonen left worth reading when I look at the Thursday releases anymore.

I only ever read Bleach. Gave Naruto and OP multiple chances but just couldn't get into them. In fact, Bleach and Kaiji are just about the only manga I read. I'm not even sure I have a reason to be on this board anymore.

You really need to read better manga then.

try reading manga people find awful since it seems you have awful taste.

>Implying Ichika isn't going to bully Kazui like she's his bossy older sister

>Bleach is gone
>Feel nothing

How did Kubo get so off point?

This is the worst thing. I thought I'd be devastated, but I was over it in one week. Been reading Bleach since I was 15. Nine years of weekly Bleach. But once the end came, I was just drained. It was more like a weekly routine than a devotion to the manga. I feel nothing.

why

not sure if this is a joke pic trying to make a point or the artist just....gave up

>I'm not even sure I have a reason to be on this board anymore.
I swear I'm leaving this shitpile soon. My only motivation now is to make bait threads and see them growing like a plant. I barely even care about the discussion after I read 20 replies of it.

who got the ?

HAHAHAHA those fucking man faces. Absolutely disgusting. Daughter looks like shaggy on fucking acid.

Post pic of Kubo fucking Kishimoto

>no bleach chapter this week
Who would have thought

Do you guys think the reason why Bleach went to shit, was because Oda buttfucked Kubo so much that he turned it into the shit it became

Sometimes I really question how this fandom gets their sources

Stop spreading lies.

Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out

>I'm just sad there's no more bleach.

>There's not a single shonen left worth reading when I look at the Thursday releases anymore.

How did these disconnected sentences wind up in the same post?

I'm just confused
Idk how to know who genuine one is

Try venturing outside of your comfort zone, user. Try genres you haven't given a shot before.

How do we even know that it isn't Kubo
He is not actually the most common looking Jap
It is not that he answered it yet, right?

Kubo likes to fuck his readers metaphorically not physically. Here's the difference.

On episode 245, why did they change the voice actor for Zaraki?

>HxH still in hiatus

is this kubo's new haircut bottom right?

It seems you agree there's no more shonens worth reading but don't think Bleach was worth looking forward before last month?

What was the last shonen you liked?

They're only friends. A guy and a girl can just be friends, right?

>That anatomy
Holy fucking kek I'm dying.

How awful.

I was an IRfag and this is embarrassing.

He nutted in my waifu. I don't like him

Where's part 2 3 and 4?

youtu.be/gyWSiBms6N8

Christ almighty no series has ever left me with so much emptiness and grief. Please Kubo. Cover up your plot holes.

It's ridiculous how badly Kubo just dropped his own manga. He stopped caring so, so long ago. For a battle manga, written by a poetry-writing-fashionista more in love with metaphor, imagery and dialogue, he just ends the whole thing with an asspull and details nothing.

It only solidifies that the best arc of this series is ghost-busting and that it all needed to have ended with Rukia's rescue/absolution.

>ugly art
>Rukia's pancake shaped implants
Of course IRfags like this.

More ugly art. Ichika looks 40.

mfw Ichirukifags will be forever assblassed

This.

I loved K-On once I finally tried it. Years before that, I never would have considered an anime like that.

I don't like any Ichigo pairing.

Enjoy the fanart spam, cancer.

It's all your pairing ever amounted to.

Honestly, it's more than what ichihime had. Yeah, yeah it's canon, but does that even matter anymore when the source is absolute shit?

15 years of a manga and there was little expectation (or desire) for an ending that didn't involve Ichigo and Rukia to be intertwined instead of simply "friends." Quite frankly, Kubo ended the manga by lowering Rukia's status to as much a friend to Ichigo as Tatsuki, Chad, Renji, Uryuu. For all the chapters where they talked about each other as being the most influential and important things in their entire lives...irreplaceable and special beyond what could be shown through poetry, art, dialogue and action...it ended with Ichigo just taking possession of a little clinic in a little town, married to a woman who loved him-since-first-sight. Maybe that's just what Ichigo wanted but that's a lie, Ginjo and Ishida clearly saw he hated himself without the powers he had and it's best end for our "hero" but there's just no way it's a satisfying ending for fans of Bleach. There's really only one group that it "satisfied."

He was sad without his powers. Now he still has those. No reason to be sad.

As I said, maybe this is the best end for Ichigo. But it's not the best end for most of the audience of Bleach. Especially the fans who've been reading for 15 years.

Relationshit drama aside, Bleach ended like complete garbage. Kubo stopped giving a single fuck. It ended badly. There was no reason Kubo couldn't have ended the series with a few chapters of exploring dropped plots, reuniting old friends/colleagues, more explanations or even just a good fight instead of an ass pull.

>Orihime's vagina is all stretched out, floppy and used up now
What a waste, they should have just adopted.

>
15 years of a manga and there was little expectation (or desire) for an ending that didn't involve Ichigo and Rukia to be intertwined instead of simply "friends."
For shippingfags maybe, who don't represent the entire fanbase. Stop projecting.

Alright, enlighten me of your own 15-year-long admiration for the series: what sort of ending did you expect to develop from Bleach? And, if you're willing to expose your tender thoughts, what did you expect to occur in the relationship dynamic between Ichigo and Rukia? Which, of course, is shipperfag nonsense and not at all what true fans of the series spent any time whatsoever contemplating over 15 years and nearly 700 chapters.

>tfw huge Ichiruki folder and don't have any use for it
I don't know why I haven't deleted it.

>There's really only one group that it "satisfied."

If you're talking about Ichihimefags, they're dissatisfied with the rushed ending too. They're just taking joy in one of the few good things the finale has.

>what did you expect to occur in the relationship dynamic between Ichigo and Rukia?

Nothing since Kubo has kept their relationship the same throughout the entire manga. They bicker, she hits him, puts him in his place with tough love, and thats it. That's basically their entire relationship after the SS arc.

Also Kubo stated in an interview years ago that IR had no romantic ties, what the fuck were you expecting?

>gaining power by taking their shirikodama (尻子玉?), a mythical ball said to contain the soul, which is located inside the anus
Do you think this explains story of Matsumoto / hogyoku in general?

>They bicker, she hits him, puts him in his place with tough love, and thats it.
You're a bad fan of the series if you've been reading for 15 years and that's all you inferred of that dynamic.

It's definitely a fighting manga. Being a fan of the series means being a fan of the art and the fights. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say being a fan also meant enjoying the relationship dynamic by the (INFINTELY EXPANDING, HOLY SHIT KUBO WTF STOP MAKING NEW CHARACTERS) roster of characters...not the least of which the MC and the lead female.

Reminder that kubo hates the IR fanbase and was blatant as fuck about it this final arc

-ichigo doesn’t even know that she achieved bankai. so much for the whole ~whitesun/blackmoon~special bond.

-during ichigos moment of despair, he has rukia run straight to orihime. she does nothing to help ichigo.

-didnt even let rukia go with ichigo instead of renji to the final battle. he could’ve given them a mini tag-team, but nope.

-literally recycles one of their most beloved scenes(aka the fb scene where rukia gives him back his powers) but with fucking tsukishima. kubo does this again by recycling the exact words ichigo told rukia when he saved her-except this time hes talking to fucking kenpachi lmao.

-has them interact twice this entire final arc.

-ichigo isn’t even at her captain ceremony. yhwach starts forming during that moment-a moment where ichigo is back in the human world happily married to orihime/raising kazui with her & rukia is back in ss, with renji by her side/a mother since ichika is already born.

-last chapter is titled “death and strawberry” aka the most popular ship name for them. a chapter where ichigo and rukia are living in different worlds, happily married to other people and raising a family with their respective spouses.

-takes the most popular ship name and literally gives it to kazui and ichika.

-last interaction between ichigo and rukia is them fighting over their parenting skills. another nail on the coffin as to why they just wouldn’t work together-renji/rukia are lax parents, while ichigo/orihime are more protective(fairies follow kazui around, ichigo tells at rukia to find her daughter)

She's literally built for childbearing. You can't expect them to not make use of her gifts.

>You're a bad fan of the series if you've been reading for 15 years and that's all you inferred of that dynamic.
Get real. That's 95% of their relationship after the SS arc.
-they barely interact in the HM one(same arc where he abandons her without any hesitation the moment ulquiorra simply tells him he brought orihime to HM)
-during the fb arc, sure giving him back his powers was the climax-she yells at him, kicks him in the face, gives him a mentor-like speech, but thats. kubo doesnt even bother to have them interact before he leaves ss at the end of chapter 497.
-this last arc, they interact twice. shes shafted after the nodt fight.

>end of chapter 497.
meant 479

My Hero Academia

I was grateful it was over. I didn't want to read it every week but I'd done it for so long I felt like I had to see it through to the end.

HoAD 2: #Betrayed: imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY

HoAD: DB Edition: imgur.com/gallery/FseWz

these are so funny. did op forget that yamamoto told orihime to find ichigo so she could pass on the info he told her? did they even read bleach?

and in general, im pretty good at interpretation

too much salt.

tumblr.com/tagged/anti-bleach-ending

>As I said, maybe this is the best end for Ichigo. But it's not the best end for most of the audience of Bleach. Especially the fans who've been reading for 15 years.
It's not the best ending for Ichirukist. Period. Normalfags don't care. Ichigo being with Orihime is acceptable and if the conclusion/final battle was more satisfying, there wouldn't be any complaints.

Why is the Ichiruki fanbase so cancerous?

>imgur.com/gallery/FseWz
>Deathberry fanart of Ichigo not liking big tits and getting a boner from Rukia's chest.
Delusional.

cute

Yep. If that wasn't blatantly untrue before pic related (which it was), it certainly was after.

Uncle is the best.

Renji beats Ichigo, but no one can beat Kuchiki dono. His very wife, his own daughter, rate him below the almighty Kuchiki

>tfw your wife is still a huge brocon
>tfw your daughter is on her way to becoming a huge unclecon
>uncon
>whatever the word is for someone with an uncle complex

Did they finally fuck?

I haven't followed the series in ages.

Assuming you're talking about Rukia and Renji, yes.

I hate this

>reading Bleach
>reading Naruto
>reading One Piece
Remember when Cred Forums was good?

>Naruto and Bleach chapter threads were the only form of containment for their cancerous fanbase.

At least back then all these fags would only shitpost in their threads for the most part.

But now One Piece chapter threads are ruined forever by the nonstop shitposting from these assholes.

>tfw even Porky wasn't this bad, at least you could filter him.

Reminder that these are the Kuchiki-Abarai and Kurosaki ladies.

Reminder that Orihime got the mating press from Ichigo as soon as they made it back home.

They held hands first, as he was walking her home.

It's not fair that Karin gets to be that hot in the last chapter.

Reminder that Orihime is the happiest person in the world and became the new Sun in Ichigo's life.

>became the new Sun in Ichigo's life.

-kaien married a kind and beautiful woman.
-isshin married a kind and beautiful woman.
-ichigo married a kind and beautiful woman.

-isshin described masaki as the sun
-orihime was called the sun in canon

-orihime lost her only family in the kurosaki clinic since sora died there
-she later gains a new family who happen to be the people from that very same clinic since she married ichigo
-ichigo is a big brother/orihime had a big brother/their first born is a boy so he'll be a big brother

-isshin was fondly remembering masakis ugly crying during the film date
-ichigo was fondly looking at orihimes crying face when she was fretting over his long hair

-isshin cucked ryuuken
-ichigo cucked uryu

Amazing.

It's not fair that nobody seems interested in drawing fanart of Karin and Yuzu as adults. This is literally the only piece I could find of them.

>ichigo cucked uryu
Where did this come from? Uryuu only ever looked at Orihime thinking how kind and caring she was, especially about Ichigo.

Besides, even if Ryuuken "lost" Masaki, he still won silver with Katagiri.

I can't believe time was spent on this crap

>Where did this come from? Uryuu only ever looked at Orihime thinking how kind and caring she was, especially about Ichigo.
I agree, but a lot people seem to think Uryu was in love with Orihime. If anything he had a bit of a crush on her back in the beginning then Kubo completely dropped it.

I really liked Katagiri for some reason. Same with Nanao's mother.

this is neat

part 2

Its amazing how obsessed Ichihimefags are

Oh, user are you serious or trolling?

Ichigo fucked Orihime and they had a son, Kazui. Renji and Rukia fucked and had a daughter, Ichika.

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

there's no reason for this to exist

So which female design is your favorite? I really love Nemu's.

So has Kubo announced anything he is doing for the future?

agreed

I like Soifon's look.

This picture always cracks me up

That fucking Chad picture on the wall cracks me up every time.

>the ultimate jobber
>this is probably true

NIISAMA HATES IT

>there are anons that didn't live to see the end of bleach

At least they didn't miss out on much.

at least jump got him back and he couldn't do anything about it.

I can't believe the new Soul King is five years old.

Remind me what happened to ichigo's dad again. Bleach's ending was so forgettable that I only remember major points

I had another way long dream that felt like a movie and featured Rukia in it. I'm not going to delve into the details that don't involve Rukia.

In one scene 25 thugs from a rival gang ambushed me, and I managed to cripple 5 of them before their boss beat me to near death. Rukia, who apparently was also in the same gang as me, found me half-dead laying on train tracks that I had crawled on.
Later when everyone had grown into adults and serious criminals, I was spared from joining a 10 billion heist with the rest of the gang because of everything I had done for the sake of my comrades. Rukia was quite happy that I didn't have to risk myself and leaped on me. I think she had spirals on her eyes.
The scene shifted from me to observe the heist, and despite all the insane preparations (one of them escaped with a car that was also a submarine), most of my comrades were either killed or captured by the police. They were probably given the slip by that rival gang.
The scene shifted back to me and Rukia as we laid naked in bed in our home, a luxurious train carriage. Then the rival gang came bursting in with their leader present. I held Rukia's head close to me and covered her eyes so her eyes wouldn't meet with the boss - I had a feeling that he would get funny ideas if their eyes did meet.

I can't remember what happened after that. I either woke up or killed all of them.

[autism intensifies]

Reminder to all IRfags to keep their heads high for Kubo will surely deliver the true ending in the final tankoubon and that the current epilogue was Glemy's dream or Aizen's fabrication all along.

You joke but I wouldn't be surprised if they made the live action film IR. Every offshoot of bleach seems to pander to IR fags instead of the OTP.

How is he has them when Yhwach took all his power?

>when you nostalgia tripping too hard

youtube.com/watch?v=uUlpEUbsHw8

>Also Kubo stated in an interview years ago that IR had no romantic ties, what the fuck were you expecting?
He actually said they are more than friends, but less than lovers.

lol bleach. Kubo lost interest and was tired of the series so jump did him a favor by ending it. Just hope that the last volume in November will have extended pages.

>no bleach chapter this week
Thank God.
If only this could continue forever.

I miss Aizen's shenanigans

No, but I guess there will be some databook in the future, maybe even with the last volume.

Nigga the bleach fanbase is cancerous in general

If anything, they escaped the agony

No, that's an ichiruki meme.

>He actually said they are more than friends, but less than lovers.

"It's not exactly friendship, but it isn't an amorous feeling either."

Use the correct translation, please.

Aizen-taicho is best Aizen.

Maybe next week!

>Use the correct translation, please
Impossible for an IR fan.

Yonkou tweeted that he's going to have fun with Bleach fans next month. Does he know something we don't?

I think Inoue is the best girl in anime ever. Perfect body, perfect personality and a great and powerful character

Byakuya spoils the shit out of Ichika, doesn't he?

There's literally no difference in those two translations you autists

It was all a dream

Fuck Kubo

>It was all a dream
Betting on more pairing stuff.

Tatsuki wins the IchiBowl

>There's not a single shonen left worth reading

Hell i'd even put Area D above Bleach, and it fucking sucks.

I hope Kubos career is finished

He half-assed that entire multi-year arc.

thank god for this

Why does Rukia look so ugly since the Fullbringer arc?

Ichihime literally and unironically won as it deserved

>as it deserved
kek

>as it deserved

Imagine the humiliation where godly Ichigo turns you down and you have to settle for a jobber Renji.

Ugh..

Read Shaman King on batoto
That is all

>bleach before it ended
Discussion
>bleach now that it ended
waifufaggotry

if he lost interest he wouldn't have continued it

I watched the anime, it's fucking trash

All the fans have left except for orihimefags and the random guy reminiscing about bleach

Did they leave to that secret manga board I keep hearing about?

Its amazing how people want their ship to win isnt it?

I don't hang out on anything anime related anymore. I just check to see if there was any bleach news but it doesn't look good so I don't know why I even bother. I feel like bleach has spoiled me, I don't feel like picking up any other manga

Kubo shouldn't be allowed to write anything ever again

That's because the anime is trash
The manga is a million times better

Literally the retort Tokyo Ghoul fans use.

I really don't understand why these faggots don't read romance manga instead

Battle Shonen Romances 99% of the time suck dick

Trap haircut completely misses what makes her so endearing.

Considering that he/she complained about people pointing fingers only when shipping was involved and turning a blind eye at everything else, it's bound to be ship related.

Thats true and all BUT DUDE ICHIHIME WON LMAO

You're retarded
All I'm saying is the anime adaptation is terrible and it doesn't even cover like 1/3rd of the story
It also ruins certain characters by making them emo and extremely annoying

Bleach ripped off so much shit from SK including the Soul King concept itself(except in Bleach it was irrelevant shit that didn't matter at all in the end)

Ichihime is trash...in fact IchiAnything is trash
The dude's a faggot for the entire damn manga

>Battle Shonen Romances 99% of the time suck dick
What's the remaining one percent that doesn't suck?

>it's not good because it's not a full adaptation
That's a fallacy.

>it ruins certain characters for me that's totally the reason you think it's bad right?
fuck off. I know for sure now the manga is just as awful.

This is what always bothered me about rukia, literally a child body. Like this is cute if you think a college student dating a middle school girl is adorable

He was at least bearable whenever Rukia was around.

When she wasn't, he was a faggot, sure.

>when your waifu is so great that other characters become better by proxy

I really don't know...but there must be some decent ones out there right?...right?

Evangelion

It's not a fallacy at all
The anime ends when the manga's story is just beginning

No you think it's bad because you like trash like Bleach
I tried to redpill you into reading superior manga but I guess you can't teach cows how to do math

Orihime had better have Rukia on speed dial for whenever Ichigo has a bad day at work or something.

No
Ichigo was always a faggot since the beginning
He never showed interest in girls

He was a decent character in the first 2 arcs but he was still a faggot even back then so the idea of him getting with a woman is implausible

Battle Shonen=/=Mecha

>it's not because
Actually fucking read. I'll give you one more chance to actually READ my comment and respond to it.

Naruto it is

Feck off subhuman

At least he was conscious of how people saw him and other girls around him. Particularly he worried that people would spread rumours about him and Rukia.

Then even that disappeared for muh battles

kek
good one

>Particularly he worried that people would spread rumours about him and Rukia.
Because you know how it is in Manga...everytime somebody gets a pretty girl the male classmates go apeshit on the guy and try to kill him

EVERYBODY WHO IS CONFUSED ABOUT ICHIGO'S AND RUKIA'S RELATIONSHIP READ THIS:

Ichigo wanted power to protect his friends and those ghosts he kept seeing. Rukia gave her that power. Rukia helped him in a way nobody else could, with the only thing that really mattered to Ichigo. Now, when it's a girl who does this, a special relationship occurs. One where you at the same time have huge respect for the woman who helped you, but at the same time you realize her feminity and treat her like a man treats a woman (not in an amorous way, but you know). So it's a mix of huge respect and gratitude and friendship with a woman. While knowing she is cute because showing her you think she is cute is one way of respecting her.

Why i understand this while most of you autists who haven't had any real relationships with people don't? Because i was in the same situation in high school, i wanted to be popular but knew no one, the high school "queen" took me under her wing and taught me all about being social. And in same way gave me the only thing i really wanted, and got my gratitude forever. Pic related she looked similiart to Yoruichi.

It's been a month and still no Jakie diaz comic dump?

We dont give a fuck about IchiRuki not happening but rather Kubo ending the series focusing on Ichihime and how terrible he dragged the last arc on

Right? I'm seriously disappointed.

The only good thing about Bleach was Shiro Shagisu
Prove me wrong
you can't

>Because i was in the same situation in high school
>blogshit
kys

I don't know man, I have female friends who I respect but I would bang them if they asked me too. The cute ones anyway. I can't believe Ichigo wouldn't have banged Rukia if she'd been up for it.
Maybe I'm just a horny fucker. I thought all men felt this way.

Respect and huge gratitude are two different things.

>blogshit
That's why is spoilered it.

>That's why is spoilered it.
It's still blogshit
kys

>IchiAnything is trash
IchiAizen is best.
>the dude's a faggot
Well duh

It's 10 they fucked right after the war ended

Aizen is trash too

I don't care about romance, but I think Orihime is one of the most annoying characters in Bleach.

But user she has BOOBS and HIPS

>people are still mad
>people are still in denial

It's funny how it was a pretty bad ending in general but the fucking shipping is all anyone wants to dwell on

well, it isn't that funny

>ichimefags still want to brag about a shit ending

Unironically Busou Renkin.

Is there a finished version of this anywhere?

>pic for ants

The creator shipped IchiRuki, so it can't really be helped.

There is literally nothing else memorable to discuss about the ending.

>hey, wasn't it great how Kubo ignored the issue of the Soul King?
>and Aizen just got back in jail somehow, how nice
>and Ichigo wound up still in the real world working maybe at the clinic, maybe not
>and Isshin fell off the face of the earth

This is the latest version I have.

FUcking hell I am still mad about that ending. Fuck your shipping cancer, there would've been butthurt on either side and you bandwagoners know it.
Someone post that list of every unresolved plot point/unrevealed bankai/etc.

Dump them on mega.

My folder is huger than yours.

mega.nz/#F!2pIGERZB

Last time I tried this, I had to share the folder directly to another user's mega account. Hopefully it works now

They're all Kubo.

Today I woke up and found my thread still alive.

But still no new bleach chapter.

I just cant help but think of Bleach as a fond relative that was gone one day and will never come back.

Thank fuck desu.

MILF Orihime is a real qt3.14.

I'm so conflicted about everything. I like Ichigo and Rukia being just bros with no desire to fuck each others brains out. I'm 100% for that. I just wish platonic IchiRuki didn't automatically guarantee an IH and RR end.

it hurts

Ichigo should have just ended up with a random girl he meets in college that would have made every single fans butthurt and hence completed the cycle of asspain.

But I guess Kubo needed some base of support to avoid being outright lynched in the streets.

Next month expect extra pages for the final chapters.

He means the Ichirukist fandom. Don't generalize the rest.

The amount of pages don't add up to a full double volume and the listed price is at 800 yen, which is a double volume.

Welp, that tweet basically confirms that Kubo definitely gave us more ichihime/renruki content in the final volume. The madman is really going out of his way to destroy the IR fanbase.

Hitsugaya spin-off when?

why aren't those two making out?

>extra pages for the final chapters.
more ichihime/renruki, more ichika/kazui interactions, we'll probably also see what happened to the dads/urahara/yoruichi/grimmjow/nel/harribel etc.

What the fuck did the IR do to piss Kubo off so much, anyway?

Christ, the Fullbringers coming back to save the day like that was stupid as hell.

>Shokugeki
>Boku no Hero
>Magi
Why do Bleachfags live in their own little bubble?

Constantly nag on him and act smug and bully himetards in his mentions. Kubo is sort of a contrarian. He started giving Rukia less and less screentime because people were telling him how to write his manga and harassing the fans of the other girl.

-shokugeki got super boring the moment erina's dad came into the picture. at least for me.
-boku no hero is alright.
-havent read magi in a few months. i need to catch up.

I guess I'm slowly getting over shounen.

Have you ever interacted with an Ichiruki?

wrong thread my guy. kosakis daughter is super pretty though, rakus kid is alright.

>he posted it again

>ORIHIME YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
Ichigo impregnates her.

More Kazui and Ichika I'd say. Or just Kazui.
If Kubo is setting up Kazui as "The brave one" to mirror Ichigo as "The one who protects" I'd say we're definitely getting more Kazui. Hopefully we'll get confirmations on some of the missing characters.

A lot of it had to do with twitter-how they were constantly tweeting him begging for orihime to be killed off/more IR interaction. He got fed up one day and actually went on a rant.

He then tweeted something like "dont worry rukia fans, the vocal fans didnt not give me a bad image of you' which was a blatant lie considering how little screentime she got these two final arcs.

We'll probably get the confession scene between Orihime / Ichigo.

I fucking love Kubo so much.

>He got fed up one day and actually went on a rant.
Is this shit true?

He likes the character, though. He gave her a bankai and make her a captain. It's just that her fans are assholes.

Yes. He told them to go find some editors and write their own manga. He also said that the more they bash Orihime, the more he wants to write for her.

Yeah. He flipped the fuck out on IchiRuki fans who kept calling for Orihime's death. He promised more screen time for Orihime.

>Is this shit true?
Yup. He told them that the more they complain about Orihime, the more screen-time he's going to give her. Also said something along the lines that if they don't like his story then to write their own.

All me.

>He likes the character
I kinda agree since she got bankai, acknowledgement from byakuya, made captain etc. It was pretty fucked up about he shafted her right after the Nodt fight though-that's not really the treatment you should be giving the heroine.

Giving her more screentime this final arc would do nothing, but help sales yet he didn't. I don't think he loves her as much as IR fans claim.

>heroine.
Stop with this meme.

>Giving her more screentime this final arc would do nothing, but help sales yet he didn't.
No. It would not have. Better plotting and great editing would have helped the final arc. Not pandering to asshole fans.

>No. It would not have.
Yes, it would've. Rukia (and Toshiro) are the favorites back in Japan.

The bait Kubo gave them back in chapter 666 had them SO excited. He know's exactly what to give them to keep them content/still reading.

You're wrong. Keep posting.

>tfw you'll never hold orihime like this
Why live?

I count this as a blessing

Such a cute family.
I'm sorry you feel this way, user. I really am.

Makes me wish I had the money to commission an artist to do a full vanilla 30+ page doujiinshi of their first time.

how much would that cost and who would you contact?

This is how Ichirukifags view Ichigo's character.

I'm sure Neko will do this without you asking. One day.

On a side note, it really is a shame that Soul Society is such a shit hole that Sora wasn't able to be involved with Orihime's life.

I know nanashi did something like that for naruto and hinata.
it was well done and all but...I just can't fap with naruto in the picture.

That's basically what he turned into after SS ended.

>Ichirukifags
no this is not limited to shipperfags, plenty of people complained about how much of a bitch he became.

That motherfucker is always getting discouraged.

Of course. IchiRuki fans were actively rooting for Ichigo to despair during the last fight. They wanted Ichigo to return back to his previous state of despair, all for Rukia to come in and save the day. We all know how that ended.

Beats me how much it would take. As for who, eeh it's difficult to decide. Maybe Dr. P.

This is tip top cute. Can anyone translate?

1/7

I've been in the Bleach fandom since 2004 and was a pretty big Ichiruki fag way back. When I first got into it the fandom was great, really friendly even the shipping was just jovial teasing between Ichirukis and renrukis.
But things changed.
I blame it on the naruto crowd discovering the series and bringing their own brand of narutofan shipping war nonsense.
Some of the Ichiruki fags that turned up, HOLY SHIT they where nutters! Essays where written, shrines where created, tattoos where obtained. And the fighting! How anyone could care enough about a fictional couple to sling the shit I saw is beyond me. These people where spamming kubos twitter, claiming they had inside connections with him. Allegedly some Orihim lookalike was intimately involved with him and was getting info about how kubo was going to add Ichiruki. This pairing was their whole lives!

Don't get me wrong. The ichihimes where Nutts too but there was far far less of them so they had less of an impact.

>IchiRuki fans were actively rooting for Ichigo to despair during the last fight. They wanted Ichigo to return back to his previous state of despair, all for Rukia to come in and save the day. We all know how that ended.

They got BTFO. Fucking facebook did the same thing Rukia did back in the FB arc-stabbing Ichigo to return his powers.

It's so obvious that kubo hates the IR fanbase.

was twitter a thing during heuco mundo arc?
cause this seems fake as fucking hell.

Fucking
Baka

Jesus fucking christ I'm retarded. 2/7.
>Allegedly some Orihim lookalike was intimately involved with him and was getting info about how kubo was going to add Ichiruki
I love Debbie so much.

Not Debbie. Some younger kid. Debbie was mid 20s back then.

3/7.

>was twitter a thing during heuco mundo arc?
>cause this seems fake as fucking hell.
It's not fake at all and the tweet thing was before the FB arc. I'll try and find the tweets.

Wasn't Debbie the one who posted the story about Kubo and his visit to the states? I love this fanbase so much.
4/7

i've got 500 to burn how much would that buy?

It's always fun revisiting Kubo's twitter adventures. Really is a shame he quit twitter.
5/7

I honestly don't know.

>500 to burn
We don't deserve someone like you in the fanbase. What a guy.
6/7

7/7.

Orihime is so cute. Karin is cute.

>Allegedly some Orihim lookalike was intimately involved with him
The big breasted Orihime cosplayer, right? I always see this being mentioned, but I have no idea what their theory is. They insinuate that Kubo hit it?

>Debbie
What is she known for? From what I remember, she used to be on Bleachness, pretending to love Orihime while obviously hating her guts. But that was like back in 2010.

How old were Ichigo when he knocked Orihime up?

She's our favorite Bleachness host and the best Deathberry / blog poster.

Sounds fake as shit. Is there even a shred of evidence?

Her fanart.

>pretending to love Orihime while obviously hating her guts
She still does this. Orihime is only good if she's paired up with Uryu in her eyes.

show me the twitter post

Series needed more teen Karin.

Available for print on deviantart for those interested.

When she first turned up on Bleachforums she was a IshiHime shipper but switched to Ichiruki at some point. I think she went off Orihime when she realised she would never get over Ichigo.

She's out of her fucking mind. I'll try and find the Kubo / Cosplayer story. Hopefully the archive isn't complete shit.
I'll go find it, give me a bit.
>tfw karin was hinted to be important and then subsequently dropped
I'm glad Tessai kept the shop safe during the war.

Here you go. Enjoy.

in the age of twitter, i think artists need to grow thicker skin.

>girls want romance
no lol, girls can't even understand romance. Guys want romance.

I legitimately laughed.

who would print this?

It gives me no end of pleasure to know that there are people still butthurt about a fictional couple and they'll never ever get over it.

“それから、下の子のツイート見て、普通のルキアファンは(下の子は「ルキアが好きで、織姫が嫌い」な子です 。)ショックを受けるかも知れないけど、あれで俺の中のルキアファンの心証が悪くなることは無いから安心し て下さい。”
And then, I saw the kid’s tweet below, and it might have been shocking to normal Rukia fans (The kid below said, “I love Rukia and I hate Orihime”.), but it didn’t give me any bad impressions of Rukia fans, so please don’t worry.

“俺がRTしたことで雑言を見てしまった織姫のファンや、気楽にBLEACHを楽しんでる読者のみんなも、申 し訳ない。ただ、他人の意見で俺の描き方が変わる可能性はゼロなので、そこは心配しないで下さ い。”
To Orihime fans and readers who nonchalantly enjoy BLEACH that unfortunately saw the abusive language when I retweeted it: I apologize. However, there is zero possibility that I’ll change the way I draw to suit others, so please don’t worry about it.

The anti-Orihime fans got mad and they started dissing Kubo this time calling him a shitty mangaka, he responded to a couple of them, then wrote a rant about the hate issues that many people has toward Inoue and his work in general and this is what he said :

1/2

This seems so retarded even without context

“才能も無く、努力もせず、そのくせ与えられるものに不平を言って、努力する人間の足しか引っ張 れないような 奴は、目を瞑ってどっか隅っこに挟まって、口だけ開けて雨と埃だけ食って辛うじて生きてろ。”
Those without talent and who make no efforts, yet still complain about what they get and can only drag down those who do make efforts – they ought to just close their eyes, stick themselves in some corner, and open their mouths and eat only rain and dust and just barely survive.
“もしBLEACHよりも面白いものが描ける才能があるなら、すぐに漫画家になるべきだ。面白け れば必ずBL EACHより成功する。絵が描けないと言うのなら、努力して編集者になって漫画家にアドバイスすべきだ 。本 当に能力があれば、どこへ行っても歓迎される。”
If you have the talent to draw something more interesting than BLEACH, you should become a manga artist right away. If it’s interesting, it will definitely be more successful than BLEACH. And if you say you can’t draw, then you should put the effort in, become an editor, and advise manga artists. If you really have the ability, you will be welcomed wherever you go.”

Man this explains why Kubo is so retarded. He's fucking stubborn and doesn't listen to his editor.

kenkou cross is kind of a speglord though
there was a forum translating his stuff and he sent a dcma notice to shut it down cause some troll there pissed him off or something.

I'd say about 22, seriously speaking.

Hopefully the final volume / databook will tell us how old Kazui is. We'd finally know if Orihime / Ichigo fucked right after the war.

Where are you even getting that? He says nothing like that.

>22
Man. At that age I had only managed to get laid twice in my entire life. Meanwhile Ichigo is knocking up hot busty redheads.

Kubo is one of the few mangaka in jump who is worthy of admiration for this.

It's okay, it's hard to find a girl that wanted the dick more than Orihime. I wonder how much she masturbated to the thought of Ichigo.

reminder that rukia and renji were already a thing when she was promoted to captain and that ichika was already born.

>those without talent
Right fucking there buddy.

His story started falling apart at the 5th episode.

There's no way he is 10.

And they were fucking long before Kazui was born.

Of course. The piggyback thing was entirely sexual.

>There's no way he is 10.
>And they were fucking long before Kazui was born.
Of course they were. Kazui looks 5/6 at most.

He meant the people attacking him, not his editors.

Maybe we'll get the confession in the final volume / databook. I wonder how long they dated before getting married. Isshin probably made them get married soon after.

Kazui is already using shunpo and has a high degree of control over his powers. If he's not 7-9, then he's the most talented shinigami of all time, besting even Ichigo.

>Isshin probably made them get married soon after.
How happy was Isshin when Ichigo declared that they were officially a thing?

>he meant the people attacking him
Facts remain facts regardless of the person telling you. Not to mention you making a distinction where there isn't one.

He probably cried, especially since she's literally Masaki.

>Facts remain facts regardless of the person telling you.
The tweets weren't about the plot though. They were just constant attacks on Orihime for being in the way of the most popular pairing.

Masaki was more of a tease and all around more fun than Orihime. Orihime is a ditz and gets flustered.

>she's literally Masaki.

-Both are kind and beautiful.
-both have long hair that's almost similar in color.
-Both called the sun in canon.
-Similar body types.

Wouldn't the kid need to be a couple of decades old to look his age, being a spirit and all? Kubo can't even keep to his own bullshit.

isshin fondly remembering masakis ugly-crying

They're the same character. The only difference is Masaki was a fighter and Orihime is healer.

You can also say that Orihime is a little bit more out there and quirky.

ichigo fondly looking at an ugly-crying orihime

>Masaki was more of a tease
Orihime teased Ichigo in the beginning of this arc. He teases her about the throwaway bread and she goes "and those who call it throwaway bread, dont get any' then uryu/chad call him out since hes actually the one that enjoys the bread she brings around the most.

Growth is dependent on emotional maturation. Rukia and Renji stayed as kids for decades, but others have not. Yachiru is an extreme case, she stayed as a child for over a hundred years. Though she is a sword after all.

>sun
Kubo planned this from the beginning.

>Rukia in the background being an IH fangirl

I wonder if Kubo's wife ugly cries.

I'll always love this scene.

>Rukia in the background being an IH fangirl
She was probably so happy when they announced that they were a thing.

I love the theories that Kubo's wife made him make Orihime and Ichigo get together.

>Growth is dependent on emotional maturation.
Is this said anywhere in the manga?

>I love the theories that Kubo's wife made him make Orihime and Ichigo get together.
I don't get this one. We literally know nothing about her.

She prob threatens to withhold sex with no intention of following through just like this when he gets too sassy.

Supported throughout. Several shinigami characters experience a growth spurt after several years of stunted growth after a radical change of some form.
Yama for instance turned into a decrepit old man after attaining peace and going soft.

defending her mans tacky fashion sense

Every single piece of literature, manga, anime, movie, comic, THE FUCKING BIBLE is better then Bleach. How can someone be sad that this manga ended, you should be filled with joy.

>My Hero Academia
I caught up on it, and looks like its just repeating the same shit.

So what's holding Hitsugaya back? He looks pretty much the same as ever after 10 years.

to be honest, after bleach ended I stopped reading one piece.
im not sure why
but I just dont feel like keeping up anymore.

>I just dont feel like keeping up anymore.
Maybe you're just out-growing shounen?

have you tried reading stuff other than battle shonen?

Literally teen pregnancy.

I want Kazui and Ichika to hold hands!

While reading Bleach I felt this way. It's my last of the genre.

Left or right?

It's like if Araki did Bleach

Both.

but I dont want to grow up

The one who isn't trapped in the dungeon.

Shit, forgot to quote.

>most powerful being
>has his genes polluted by a inoue's forgetfulness and autism

When was the last time Orihime actually fought

Right desu

Go to jail, you sick fuck.

Maybe he'll grow some if he loosens up a bit.

Why would someone want Rukia to go though pregnancy two more times? I don't think her tiny body can take it again.

I was pretty involved in the fandom around 2005-2008 and that's exactly how I remember it too.

>NarutoFan

Oh fuck, I remember going to those forums. I can vouch for the place festering with shiptards back in the late 2000s.

>Draws this
>Still gives goes with cow tits

Kubo, you massive faggot.

>FB arc solidified Ichiruki as canon
Why would Kubo drew this kind of body language if that was true?

How did Ichigo react to this? Heh.

FB is when Ichigo got his powers back, stopped giving a shit about her and spent everyday eating bread with cowtits.

Nii-sama approves.

why do people keep posting this edit with his ear on his fucking temple

anyone else here throw their bleach manga away?
even if your ship won, the way the manga was rushed and ended sucked hard.

the only manga ive physically bought was watamote.

And it was Renji who gave him the peptalk.

Then he should try hanging out with Karin more.

I did not because

1. I actually thought that the Final Arc was the 3rd best arc of the entire series.

2. Kubo was forced to rush by editors and it clearly messed with his vision

3. 4 arcs are good and 2 are bad. That is my basic minimum requirement for being worth reading. (2/3rds is good)

Right. Especially if I can fatten her up big time.

Kubo sure loves using blowjob imagery on Orihime. It's constant.

You are looking into it way too much. Kubo's fanservice is pretty far and inbetween.

I've seen many manga that have dived into using fanservice to cover up their plot *COUGH COUGH* Fairy Tail *COUGH COUGH* and Orihime isn't anywhere near as fanserviced as many manga have them.

>stopped giving a shit about her
After rukia returns his power, they don't interact until the hospital scene.

Kubo doesn't give a shit about the IR bond anymore. Hell, the only reason they interacted in the final chapter was because the whole death and strawberry title had to come into full circle. If Kubo could've gotten away with no final IR interaction, he probably would've opted for that.

>Orihime isn't anywhere near as fanserviced
She isn't even the most fan-serviced character in the manga. That title goes to Rangiku or Yoruichi.

Yoruichi takes the fucking cake with that. Rangiku is NOWHERE on that level.

This ass shot ALONE solidified that.

>Kubo's fanservice is pretty far and inbetween.
I disagree with this. I agree that Orihime, despite her looks isn't super exploited (which is why the boobwindow was surprising).

But, he does love the blowjob imagery with her even if it is seemingly innocuous. Whether it's bread, a hotdog, donuts, some cream on her face, etc. It's his special thing with her.

You are saying this... in a Bleach thread.

>Kubo's fanservice is pretty far and inbetween.

he did amp it up this final arc a bit
-rukias bare ass.
-orihimes outfit(surprised me a bit. i know her tops were always a bit too tight, but she was always covered up) and the focus on her breasts that one chapter. plus yoruichis hand shooting out from between them.
-masakis bare breasts.
-yoruichis powerup aka pasties and a thong. plus the ass-shot that someone already posted.

I do agree that it's nowhere near the level of FT though.

we never denied it

Again, I think you are just reaching with that. The Blowjob imagry is NOWHERE on those images. I don't really see it either.

Bleach only had 2 Substitute Soul Reaper arcs
2 War arcs
1 invasion arc
1 Rivalry arc

MHA is just basically copying Naruto.

But those are very far and few in between

The Rukia butt and Masaki stuff is pretty close. However, the Orihime outfit and the Yoruichi Thundercat stuff were very far away from each other.

I thought that was Junko Enoshima in the bottom panel for a minute.

that part of my life is behind me now.

>Orihime laying down the law on Ichigo for not eating munching on her soft loafs

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

i forgot her name, but i love her design.

Kirio Hikifune. She was mentioned as the 12th Captain who Hyori loved back in the Turn Back the Pendulum arc

She's also the captain that gave Aizen a heart attack when he found out that she had been promoted to the Zero Squad.

It really is just buttmad ichiruki shippers. Editors are literally cancer, and only focus on popularity polls.

I can't believe they jobbed so fucking hard. I loved the idea that they would serve the new Soul King.

Actually, they first beat the Quincy Guard, but then Juha Bach revived them and basically gave them a huge power up with Aushriven.

Hell, Ichibie would have won if Juha Bach wasn't able to activate the Almighty. In other words, Juha Bach basically caused their defeat to happen. No Quincy except Juha Bach would have been able to defeat them. Hell, no Arrancar would have been able to defeat them.

Literally, the son of the Soul King is the only one to defeat them.

bitch looks like one of the raptors from jurassic park

What I want to know is when Ichigo developed a romantic/sexual attraction to Orihime. You have to wonder if he was hoping she'd invite him into her home.

seems like ichigo has always been a boob man

I wish there was more time to flesh out their relationship. Oh well, there's always the final volume.

I'm sure he was always sexually attracted to her. I mean, how couldn't you be?

It was basically the whole B plot rescue bit ever since Orihime confessed to sleeping Ichigo onwards to the end of volume 41. After that, there was the gag bit in the Fullbring where she saw him as this hansom gentleman in her wet dream.

ichinoue.tumblr.com/post/149149871875/
It was literally planned before day 1 and he showed signs of attraction to her from the very beginning.

>inour girl
Every time.

that's literally the opposite. That's establishing Inoue's interest in Ichigo by contrast with Ichigo's casual disinterest

>casual disinterest
literally what

>feet
>titty monster
>messy hair
>tomboy
>older sister
>one arm
the answer is obvious

He's always treated her like a girl. Ya know? She's the only female he seems to go out of his way to actually treat like a lady.

He seems to think she and Rangiku are megahot, but no chivalry for Rangiku.

Do you have autism?
>despite Ichigo himself downplaying their relationship and say she's just a classmate, he offers to walk her home and says he worries about her enough to tire him out
He had it bad, even then.

>casual disinterest
>offers to walk a girl home
>says he can't help but worry about her

KEK You sure bout that?

>ok, see you tomorrow
It's a fucking formality. He's being polite, not showing interest. Have you never interacted with another human being?

I'm still sad that Kubo chose to sideline Tatsuki, she was more interesting than Orihime too

Holy shit I just noticed that nervous look on Ichigo's face when he asks her if he could walk her home. Orihime spilling her spaghetti every time.

>says he worries about her enough to tire him out
>>says he can't help but worry about her
Holy shit are you illiterate? It's a joke about her absentminded and accident prone nature. It's the sort of thing you say about a kid that's always covered in scrapes and bruises. You worry because you know them getting into shit is inevitable.

There was nothing interesting about Tatsuki because there was nothing to her, she was Ichigo's childhood friend who was now distant with him and is besties with Orihime. You can say you found her more entertaining, but she's the barest definition of a character.

>a formality says one
>a gag says the other
How are you guys still so deeply in denial after he marries her?

Fucking ryuuken had to ruin it.

cute

kek

He knew Uryu had a thing for her.

Too bad for them that being beta as fuck ran in the family.

>/r9k/

Ichigo was busy fighting Ginjo. After that's done, Renji brought Ginjo's body to SS. Ichigo either saw when he did it, or someone (Renji or Rukia) told him later. Rukia stayed at Urahara Shoten, and together with Ichigo she stayed beside the unconscious Orihime and Riruka until they recovered. Later, Ichigo went to SS to ask for Ginjo's body and to tell Gotei captains that he's happy being their bitch.

When will we know the last volume cover?

Idk about you but I thought her martial arts background and her connections with Ichigo would mean she would be Orihime's place now had Kubo actually given her powers like he originally intended but I guess a pair of jugs sells

What the fuck are you even talking about? Just stop.

It's probably just going to be Ichigo or Kazui.

Heh, perfect.

Nice

Are Tatsukifags just IRfags shitposting?

Not everyone is an Ichirukifag user

So what happened to her and the fullbringers?

Kubo certainly wasn't.

Most of them are. It's the same thing with people who ship Ishihime.

Does it matter? Bleach went downhill after HM only to have it on life support for the last arc, good for Kubo I guess?

Best hat for the best girl.

Who knew that Tatsukifags were retarded.

You know I'm telling the truth :)

>:)
Please stop posting.

Forgotten.

Why? :)

I genuinely like Tatsuki.

It also helps that I like both RenRuki and IshiHime, so sideshipping Ichigo with alternative girls such as Tatsuki and Riruka has its appeal.

Thus, I like Happy to Serve You.

Me too desu

happy birthday Rukia

That's a really fucking shitty edit

Man, why is Renji such a fucking ugly piece of shit. How can someone so beautiful marry someone like that?

He's incredibly attractive.

Thanks Kubo for your shitty pacing. Thanks WSJ for cancelling and forcing his hand and leaving us with such a sloppy mess of an ending.

>Ichihime ending literally happened

fuck off Kubo

I'm sorry you feel this way user, I really am.

>bleach threads are allowed
>naruto threads aren't
fuck off mods

It would not surprise me if Byakuya disowned Rukia. You can't attach the prestigious Kuchiki name to a fucking ape.

>being THIS mad
Byakuya has already accepted Renji. Move on.

Keep posting

You know me. I'm just sorry you had to have such a rude awakening. At least you kept posting.

And I'm sorry you're so obsessed :)

Oh, maybe you didn't awaken from your delusions. It's only going to get harder. Even your fellow comrades from Deathberry have moved on. Keep posting.

Yeah I sure will :)

Renji is not handsome (Kubo's "handsome" face type is that of Byakuya/Uryuu/Ryuuken's), but he's attractive.

Kubo's characters will be attractive by default, unless he goes out of his way to make them plain, goofy-looking, or ugly.

Deranged.
Don't bother with them.
I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll draw his characters in his next work.

And that guy's manga certainly improved as he continued going against what people were telling him he should probably focus on, huh? As Rukia got less and less involved, it's became a masterpiece and the "true" Bleach was being written.

I hope its some kind of ecchi. Kubo doesn't pace well so less focus on story and more on tits would be suitable for him.

It could be, but Jump already has the ecchi ghost/cooking stuff.

:)

Rukia is so perfect.

even the plain and goofy-looking ones are cute in their own way,

makes the really ugly ones stand out a lot, honestly.

>he should probably focus on
They were just begging and demanding more IR though.

Who is the ugliest Bleach character?

I'm not sure what's funnier, calling Kubo cruel because of a fictional pairing, or referring to him having "artistic vision".

He should have won.

Honestly, the only reason why I wanted IchiRuki is so I could get Orihime and Ishida together

Shouldn't you be sleeping, Debbie-chan?

I'm still MAD
Cred Forums i'm still fucking MAD

Because you're an autist that cannot comprehend a comic for teenagers. It was black and white from the fucking beginning. I honestly laugh at you dumb fucks. Just like NaruSaku.

You wanted to be banned eh? Wish will be granted.

Keep posting

Obligatory.

What so many Rukiafags don't seem to understand is that Rukia's role as a co-protagonist ended here. Her entire character arc developed and led to this point, her past and struggles were all addressed and resolved with the Soul Society arc, was saved by Ichigo, said goodbye and went their separate ways.

Kubo did not "just" make Rukia appear less and less, her character arc was seen to conclusion and everything else was largely irrelevant to the story. She was simply no longer meant to be sharing the spotlight with Ichigo.

But I cannot blame Rukiafags, they were deceived by the countless anime filler, movies, artwork and stickers, non-canon but a constant stream of new content nonetheless, which made Rukia seem far more important than she really was, always in the role of the co-protagonist in all of them.

>IchiRuki fanarts are still pouring in by the tons
Like in most cases, fanbase canon is superior.

Al the wasted years to see the only good thing destroyed for incomprehensible reasons that aren't even given. Fuck Bleach and fuck Kubo.

Fillers and merchandise are not the only ones who places Rukia in the role of co-protagonist past that point.

I'd say her personal arc is truly wrapped up only after fighting Aaroniero. But the framing of her as important contunies until FB. Only in the Quincy arc she's treated as just as (un)important as any prominent shinigami character, except Renji who seems to get more spotlight as Ichigo's buddy even though he has no narrative importance.

Fanbase of delusions.

>Supported throughout.
So it's not. Kubo just does whatever the fuck he wants without rhyme or reason.

yeahitsmeod.tumblr.com/post/146132621623/i-told-you-beforeshe-who-laughs-last-laughs

Kubo blew it big time. I'm surprised he's still alive and well.

This images are more cringe than MLP fanart. It is like seeing NaruSaku fanart.

I think Rukia deserved better than to end up with Mr. Refuses To Stop Her Execution. Why no nii-sama ending?

It isn't. Don't get fooled by Orihimefags cherrypicking out of context based on a reply to an anti-Orihime comment Kubo respond to sarcastically by saying he'll increase Orihime's screentime by the more hate she gets. No one in Japan took it seriously since it's obvious he was joking around, which was reinforced by the fact she didn't received decent amount of screentime.

Kubo prefers Rukia, you know. So the question should be why he had her lose despite that?

Eh, either way it was going to end like shit.
See, I love Ichigo and Rukia, but as a duo, the dynamic they shared for the first seven volumes was so fun, I never thought of them fucking or anything.

As for Inoue, her entire relationship started off as naught but a generic high-school crush while she knew nothing about Ichigo.
I actually really liked Inoue as a character throughout the first two arcs though, the Hueco Mundo arc killed her character entirely and I haven't been able to stand her since.
And her dynamic with Ichigo, is almost non-existent, I just don't find them fun together.
But they could easily work as as shoehorned couple, as they did.

Then Renji and Rukia's relationship is a mess, I'm 90% sure Kubo hadn't cooked up their backstory before introducing Renji, as he brutally attacked an unarmed Rukia with his sword before choking her against a light post.
Later he's seen mocking her, telling her to 'Just Hurry up and get executed.'
It's only later we get a few chapters relegated to their childhood, which came as a surprise.
And you can't expect the majority to invest in a relationship whose origins were explained in just a few chapters with a legit 40 years since they last spoke, while we watched Ichigo and Rukia develop in real time throughout 7 volumes.

And Rukia's character. Early on, she was fucking stellar, 100% best.
I found her -very good- during her brief moments in Hueco Mundo, but after timeskip, her character was butchered.

The final fight was shit, ended in literal asspull.
The 10 year timeskip was trash.
Forced relationships was expected, but trash.

You cunts need to get the fuck out of your basement.

This is really catching on and I love it.

>normalfag

>HakuKasumi is a thing
Icy Death & Hot Strawberry.

(You) delusional shippers need to off themself.

>Kubo prefers Rukia, you know.
No, he doesn't.
He's claimed multiple times he favorites are Matsumoto, followed by Inoue.
And he's gone on record to say "I like to draw Rukia best when she's in pain." though I suppose that is actually a twisted sense of endearment.

>supporting shitty IchiHime pairing
Why don't you kill yourself?

>this deadly duo could bullying a shota.

You mean and Yoruichi. Kubo never mentioned Inoue.

I'm not the retard that kept a head canon going for over 8 years when the author clearly had it out in plan view. How can faggots be this stupid. Is it a tumblr thing? IchiRuki is NaruSaku 2.0.

>90% of the fanbase all saw Rukia obvious end pairing
>only the last chapter that doesn't explain how Ichigo could possibly hook up with Orihime after a timeskip shat all over what story had always pushed for
Kill yourself, OriHimefag. You guys were always delusional and never had ground to stand on for your pairing. The only reason you guys come out to speak now is because the last chapter.

How did Bleach end? Did Ichigo finally bang Rukia?

Forgot quote too.

Unfortunately no, the worst girl won instead.

>Did Ichigo finally bang Rukia?
This happened in another universe where Kubo wasn't a hack.

can't stop the internal screaming
won't stop

Kubo never went on record to say who he prefers between the two. A lot of authors don't and pick side characters instead when asked who their favorite is in order to avoid a potential mess and be viewed as partiality. Instead it's up to readers to discern which an author prefers by examining which of the main heroines gets treated better. With that in mind, Rukia has grater quality and quantity of close interactions with Ichigo

greater*

I fucking wish that Ichirukifags could get banned already,our ship won and yet theres still you faggots clogging up the thread

FUCK OFF

I only followed the animation and only the intermittently, but over the years wasn't one of the things pointed to that Kubo really didn't like one of the major anime-original parts that was heavily pro-Orihime, while really liking a Rukia equivalent?

No one cares what a handful of Orihimefags says.

>our ship won
Hey look, the minority is speaking.

War never ends

Except Kubo

A Minority that won in the end and that's all that matters

Fucking kill yourselves already

You have a problem with Mr. Refuses To Stop Her Execution but not with Mr. Hinders Her Career, Doesn't Talk to Her and Refuses To Stop Her Execution Despite Having Nobleman Influence & Captain Powers?

>implying Ichigo and Rukia are assholes like this
IRfags should be ashamed.

>Hinders her career
>Doesn't talk to her
It was all for her own good.

Autism has treatment. You guys could get a little help.

Studio Pierrot staff are mainly Rukiafags. The anime is one big story for them to ship Ichigo and Rukia together. Kubo didn't have control over what the studio does though. Kubo having worked on the 4th movie is a misconception. He made a note about it that he didn't really do any work because the ideas he gave to the script writer weren't transfered to the director, so the scene with Orihime and all that can't be his idea, that was all the director's thing. But Kubo commented the 3rd movie here::
>“In the early stage of the manga, I did touch on the two’s relationship but after that I intentionally change the point of view to other characters beside them. But then, it was so nostalgic to dive deeper into these two’s relationship again. While I had fun, I also had a chance to observe them closely. And then once again I was reminded that they’re really a good pair/combo.”

Cringey out of character ship faggotry. IchiRuki real is autism. Feels good being on the right side of history.

>muh we won
Seems like that's the only thing IchiHimefags can ever say. Celebrating when Kubo went down the shittier at the end doesn't help make your "win" good. It makes it worse because the outcome is unbelievable and shit.

Orihime is also wrong girl hated by most. There is that.

>Hinders her career
is well-meant, though the side effect is worsening her self-loathing tendency

>Doesn't talk to her
is just him selfishly avoiding the pain of seeing Hisana in her

Come to think of it, without Ichigo in the picture, would the two current most important men in Rukia's life just stand there and let Aizen execute her from the shadows? Or would they still eventually come to their senses and buy enough time until Ukitake and Kyouraku arrive with the Kikou-destroying artefact?

Without Ichigo in the picture, would Yoruichi still go to SS to prevent the hougyoku falling into SS's hand?