One Punch Man

saitama vs suiryu vs garou vs psybitch
also, monster king orochi

get hyped

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SaiRider_/status/781672017368145921?lang=es
mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM
ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1?utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=ustre.am/UsQj&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20160930203442
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to impregnate Tatsumaki

となジャン版「ワンパンマン」は来週30Pの大増ページで更新します!お楽しみに!

Looks like Murata plans to release 30 pages next week.

He sure wants to end with Season 2 material asap.

I don't remember minster king from ONE's manga. Is it original or do I have brain problems?

I don't see saitama fighting in S2's final ep, he'll just pop out at the end and one shot a monster.
What will will they do for the finale?

>garou vs suiryu
>monster king vs garou and suiryu

That doesnt make sense when Psycho just said Orochi is above the Elite Force(Homeless Emperor, Black Sperm, etc), he is at least Base Boros level(Dragon+).

>live in germany
>just got vol 6
>can't get more
>don't want to read online

are the scanlators any good?

shit I should probably leave this thread before I get spoiled to shit

They're very good actually. Our translator ultimateking lurks in the threads, he'll probably give you the mediafire link if you ask him

>waiting for the volumes to come out to read them

This could actually be true. Once Saitama one shots this Orochi, Psykos would assume the leader position and they will try to recruit Garou because their strongest monster just got killed.

psykos never said that though

she only said "and above all, we still have you"

stop with your shitty headcanon

ya know if we keep getting 30 page chapters for 6 months straight then we might have the entire garou arc done sometime next year and have a 2 cour season 2

I'll laugh if the reason Murata's speeding up is because he was procrastinating

>saitama vs suiryu

so the inevitable oneshot?

>Implying they'll even fight
>Not knowing that Suiryu is going to be apart of the new hero association

>not knowing that his "strong"-speech is a prelude to his smattering defeat

maybe he was lazying around to get ready to do this after the announcement

>Implying that defeat will be by Saitama and not the new monster
>Forgetting that Chosye is the actual final boss of this arc

He doesn't seem to be that type of guy, but the announcement must have given more motivation

>vs
What? This wouldn't even be a fight. Tats would crush Garou in that form and Suiryu is nowhere near that level.

So was this real or fake, because this was one of two threads about OPM licensing

>One Punch Man:
Many studios are trying to get the license for this and make a Live Action movie happen. This is one of the hottest brands right now more than we realize. People like Fox and WB are acting like One Punch Man can compete with the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

fake

probably

old news mate

not fake

OP is a faggot?

Thats how we germans do, deal with it.

>See saves you
>See this
>what do

>no king

Why would you post the altered image

The mosquito is the only one to date that has bested Saitama

> Zenki
mentally handicapped kid

> King
Fraud gamer that even Fubushit is stronger physically

> Ramen rider
lol fraud who takes credit from Saitama

> Mosquito
burned by Genos

There's a cat that actually wounded Saitama.

He doesn't have to deal with it, though.
You do, apparently.

So how strong do you think Suiryu is?
The guy basically ohe shotted two A class heroes with 0 effort. Instantly acknowledged Saitama's skill level (that is serious feat not even some top heroes are able to do lol). Also Genos words...
I feel like he's t h e f u c k i n g s t r o n g. Top S rank level at least.
But what the fuck is Garou then?

But Saitama never won against King, even when he was cheating

Nobody can beat King's Infinite Combo.

>But what the fuck is Garou then?
You will get spoiled into oblivion if you dont leave fast

Suiryu isn't that tough. Physically, sure, but he'd be no match for Saitama, or even Genos or Tatsumaki.

Garou is another Saitama.
he wants something really badly.
So, he gets it.

Can this guy beat Goku?

This is a good thread start this shit elsewhere

No. Saitama is only city block level strong. Goku is universal.

>some dragon level hiding underground like a bitch is as powerful as conqueror of universe
Wat

You're a retard if you think that.

Don't start this here.

Goku rekts Saitama easy.

Saitama have no feats. being city block level is actually already overrating him. We've never seen him destroy a city before with a punch.

Saitama is a gag character with toonforce.

>This is a good thread start this shit elsewhere
>Don't start this here.
Are you retarded?

Nice headcanon

Who cares? I'd rather see what Beerus thinks of Saitama.

could be as strong as Garou, which would be exciting.

Krillin would pulverized this bald kid.

Suiryu is Murata 100% filler right?
He's just too much surhype like a good shonen tend to do, it's a mistake with no coherence

Fubuki > 18

Egg will never see what hit him.

No.

So anyone have the Viz volume 9?

I know they translate Tatsumaki and Fubuki into Tornado and Blizzard because they're technically their hero names, but I wanted to know if Saitama nicknaming Fubuki still remains.

ONE's design. In the webcomic, he's starting an arc where people get fed up with the Hero Association and make their own alliance.

Suiryu is to show that there are strong people who aren't official heroes.

I want him to at least stream it. It's always comfy to watch him draw

He doesn't call her Fubuki

Actually all these translations are QUALITY

Fake.

No way we have a live action Overwatch movie with the Rock.

Wow. To think I had faith in Viz.

Well, at least their other series are slightly better.

That's not the worst of it

>Bald Cape

That actually make sense. The hero names are just two words combined. The grammar doesn't matter fucktard.

>last panel

Doujins when?

Already happened

Girl in the bottom right panel is super cute and I want to see more of them.

Doesn't really matter which girl I'm talking about either.

Saitama is to power as King is to luck.

You tell me what's better.

The cape isn't the thing that's bald though

Goku>>>>>>Saitama

>Saitama is to power as King is to luck.

It all makes sense now.

The Japanese name isn't supposed to be adjective + noun. It's two nouns.

ChiChi > Goku
Saitama > ChiChi

Maybe next week we are finally getting WDM vs Garou.

>The Japanese name isn't supposed to be adjective + noun. It's two nouns.
Yes, and?
"Bald Cape" is adjective + noun. It means "A cape that is bald"
"Caped Baldy" is adjective + noun. It means "A bald person with a cape"
Both are of the same form, only one accurately describes Saitama.

So no GarouVSHeroesVSMonsters in S2?
until S3 then?

what the hell, why, is the best arc

Just because the noun can be used as an adjective it doesn't mean it should be use as an adjective.

His hero name is just bald and cape.

That would be a strange jump after the Monster King just got introduced
No one knows when the anime in coming out. There's a chance that it will happen if it's released sometime in 2018. Plus, Murata picked up the pace recently

So if we're going with 12 episodes, how much content will it get knowing the climax is the tourney?

>Introduction episode made of 3 side chapters to get us back to speed: 2 action ones and a SoL one in the middle (Saitama going to the bank should work as it also gives some exposition on the HA, plus I like D-Pad)
>One episode for King
>One episode for Garou being edgy for the first time
>Two episodes for Fubuki + aftermath, Sweet Mask, and Garou bullying Tanktop Vegetarian
>1 episode for the battle against the Tanktops, Mumen Charanko
>Hospital visit and Garou vs Golden Ball/Spring Moustache, Garou getting BTFO
>Everything else left for tournament/monster invasion, starting from Metal Bat

Wish I could fit the Fubuki group side story, if only to make the group members look a bit less than a gang of thugs and to get for more "raising funds" doijins, but it seems the season is already packed as it is, and we don't even know how much longer the last arc is gonna be.

I think we'll have around 10 more chapters in this arc is Murata keeps going the way he is

Can Saitama even beat Yamcha?

Who gives a shit

So he can't? good to know.

Lily of the Three-Sectioned Staff? She has plenty of fanart.

Eh. At least in context, is slightly better. Saitama is being sarcastic.

>Even the Cred Forumsfags are losing faith in 'localization'

saitama is power man, he could onepunch whatever fotm marvel capesue shit

Don't give him anymore (you), he'll never leave

Are you trying to say his hero name in Japanese doesn't make sense at all and isn't implying he's a baldie?

Bald isn't a noun.

>city block
He did this casually.

It's certain types of localization. Like, Viz's other series are usually better. One Piece is fine, aside from Zolo, and HxH is great. Since they get translations and stuff straight from the source, they usually have less fuckups compared to other scanslators. That said, I guess they want to differentiate themselves from scanslations.

Aside from that, Viz does seem to use the "official" translations for hero names. The Japanese website for the anime has Mumen Rider, Amai Mask, and Flashy Flash, so I guess ONE and Murata told Viz exactly which versions of their hero names to use.

does that mean we're almost done with this tournament arc?

Alternatively, instead of referring to "cape" as the literal cape Saitama wears, the "cape" here refers to the informal definition of a traditional superhero a la Superman, Batman, etc etc.

So Bald Cape then refers to a Cape who is Bald. Which makes slightly more sense.

What the fuck would they even do

It's going to get interrupted, so barley got any dedicated chapters, and we've just seen the MA base. So yes

If this was a more common usage I'd find it acceptable, though I would probably still argue that "Caped Baldy" has a better ring to it and sounds sillier (as its intended to)

Do live action implementation of the first six episodes?

Nah, they'd so Sea King if they're adapting chapters

You can't still give scan where Saitama destroys a city. Mountain is smaller than a city.

There's little left to do.

Genos jobbed so Gouketsu looks strong, Fubuki had her fight, Suiryu is the only relevant fighter left in the tournament so they're gonna get right into that if it isn't interrupted, and Metal Knight vs Elder Centipede thing got resolved.

All left to do is to defeat Gouketsu and Orochi so Psykos assumes direct control, and see what happens between Garou and WDM. Everything else can be easily handwaved.

True. Whatcha gonna do.

>Like, Viz's other series are usually better.

Depends on which one.

>One Piece is fine, aside from Zolo, and HxH is great.

Plenty of mistakes in those as well, just not as frequent as this series obviously. If you bothered sifting through volume by volume jotting them all down by bullet point as a moon reader comparing with the raw it's rather obvious and builds up quick.

>Since they get translations and stuff straight from the source, they usually have less fuckups compared to other scanslators.

That depends on the competency of the scanlators which have a range of heaven and earth. For example, there's basically no one working at Viz or Yen Press or even Kodansha that can match a guy like Hox, not in a million years. Getting stuff straight from the source doesn't auto translate for you ya know, people can see the text just fine if the scans aren't shit there's nothing hidden or hard to make out unlike anime where a particular accent or talking while LOUD NOISES happen in the background can mess with your translating.

Viz by default has a better performance than Yen Press simply because they mostly work on WSJ, a kid's comic while the likes of YP, Dark Horse, etc etc all pump books which gives them way more chances to fuck up. The ratio is still within the same range besides maybe Dark Horse who can't even localize full westaboo right on a series like fucking Berserk which fully supports non weeb shit.

I have no qualms with Viz and their names, names are up to the author, but that's coming from someone who sees it as important to respect how a name is pronounced and what order the name is given in, especially for fiction where names usually are painstakingly designed to be read or heard a certain way to invoke a specific image on the character.

Like, which Asian could possibly think Bond James sounds cool for 007? It's impossible right? It's just phonetically inferior unless you're deaf, and same applies vice versa.

> Suiryu is the only relevant fighter left in the tournament
There's definitely something up with that Voter Fist guy
There's also all the extra monsters outside the city. After those get defeated plus everything else you mentioned, we'll have a small time-skip then go straight into MA arc

By that logic Goku can't planet bust since he never showed to destroy a planet on panel.

pic shows what happened after Genos destroyed a multistory building along with vaporizing chunks of a mountain in the background which easily lands him at least city level, we know this and more since Genos, an S class hero is supposed to be as strong or stronger than a demon level threat who are city level. And Saitama is much stronger than Genos who did pic related.

Murata does the coolest covers

>Mumen Rider movie

This can work.

actually we've seen goku parry a energy beam by vegeta with his own energy beam, and basic laws of physics says that the amont force of goku's kahmehameha would have to be equal to or stronger for him to push back vegeta's plant destroying energy beam. So we can safely assume goku has the power to destroy planets.

Isn't that the case for nearly all delayed/slow-progressing manga?

It depends. There's a chance he's actually as strong if not stronger than Bang is.

And the OVA implied that Bang felt that if he was younger he could have destroyed the meteor by himself.

>this literal who

good lord, id don't care if the author wrote it himself, this fucking sucks.

Let's see
>Miura has Idolmaster
>Togashi has back problems
>Murata seems to be into Dragon Quest
Yes
Sandnigger is going to become a recurring character, better get used to it

In a universe where the strongest character since it's inception was a little robot girl who ping pongs the sun and earth around like a pinball machine across the galaxy every week.

Im sorry Im not getting the point you're trying to make? Is this still about goku and judging a characters overall power or are you making another point that im to daft to see the subtle message?

The point is in Goku's universe, the strongest being is a gag character, which is also the same in OPM. Gag characters can get as strong as the joke allows regardless of the actual plot that's happening, so comparing Goku to Saitama is pointless. So long as it's funny, Saitama will win.

The Fubuki side story is a side story. It should've been an OVA. It could be an OVA.

I don't know why we got the story about the french fry instead of that.

Suiryu and Garou are going to fight. Garou has a dream he wishes for with all his heart, while Suiryuu is the exact opposite. It's gonna be Unlimited Blade Works basically.

>since it's inception
No it isn't, it's Dragon Ball.

>Thinking Dragon Ball came out before Dr. Slump

I didn't say that. I said the physics of Vegeta and Goku firing energy beams at each other is Dragon Ball, not Inception.

Nigger beam battles started in Dr. Slump, and planet breaking, galaxy breaking, all that shit also started in Dr. Slump. So what the fuck does it matter with Dragon Ball? Ariel has done it all cause she's the Saitama of the 80s.

Tatsumaki has no right to be this perfect.

Saitama isn't a gag character and hasn't done anything on par wtih Arale. Hell wasn't the gravity on the moon portrayed fairly realistically in the anime?
Goku has better feats hence he beats Saitama.

>Saitama isn't a gag character
>isn't a gag character
>isn't a gag

Are you trying to make a joke or something?

Nice argument

Why don't you start convincing us the earth is flat first, be realistic with your goals.

>Still no argument

>(You)

>Still no argument
I accept your concession.

>Still projecting
I accept your admittance IMAX

If he was a gag character then it wouldn't have taken him more than one punch to down Boros since it goes against his epithet, "One Punch Man" which implies he literally one shots everything he hits.

That's not an argument that's you being blind to how gags work. Probably cause you're so bad at being funny you've resorted to shit posting after your fail attempt at humor in this thread.

That's not how it works, you're just making up silly rules in your own head that no one else accepts but you.

This guy in the middle panel, is he the B-class hero Saitama met when he was fighting the Fan Monster?

What if Monster King Orochi is the one who's granting all the monsters their powers in the Murata version, rather than that mysterious being we see in One's version?

I know, right? It's almost as if someone has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi solo? Ho ho ho ho hooooo.

What if it's that mysterious being in One's version, that is granting Monster King Orochi his powers in Murata's version, who is granting all the monsters their powers in both versions?

Because the original comment was talking about Goku and Vegeta, you fucking sperg.

Bump! Hehe

I just wonder why Orochi would be introduced as leading the Monster Association.

We know that Psykosis just a puppet body and I was wondering if Orochi was just the same thing, especially since he's nowhere in One's version. But maybe he's really the true Monster King.

Accelerator>Saitama>Goku

At best he's on the level of that space king. Saitama will take him out in one shot as well.

He deducted that Saitama was strong because he oneshotted his first opponent that was pretty good though.

Faggots who are wanking about Suiryu's power level. Look at the fucking double spread. The characters are actually listed in order, from weakest to strongest (left to right). Saitama > Garou > Tatsumaki > Suiryu.

>The characters are actually listed in order, from weakest to strongest (left to right)
So Saitama's the weakest? Good to know

Tatsumaki is still way stronger than Garou at this point. You're being stupid.

That guy like everyone else in the city died you know.

And we saw Glasses again later so he's not.

confirmed mate. in production early 2017

how many episodes do you think season 2 will have

Posting real leak

Left to right on the double spread you fucking mongrel. Manga are read from left to right.

> how many episodes does one cour have

Are you retarded

>Manga are read from left to right
Ok user

Next thing you'll say is that you were just pretending to be retarded right?

Garou is ultimately stronger than her. And you know that. So why are you pretending to be retarded?

What was up with this cute loli anyway? This chapter felt really out of place for some reason.

No, all I can say is you faggots are retarded.

He's nowhere near at this point and it's all that matters.

Besides, he's not "ultimately stronger than her", he's "probably become stronger than her in the little time he goes full monster". Hard to know how weaker he got after that. Then again, nonen of that matters.

You clearly meant right to left. It's true though, I can't imagine Suiryu as that big of a deal either.

Look at all those panels with visible, hand drawn backgrounds. I miss this.

>Can't tell his left from his right
>Calls others retarded
You're baiting right?

He has reached a high that's way above Tatsumaki. That's all that matters. His potential and the results he's actually shown.

Your waifu is shit compared to him.

If the page considered only current PLs it'd look entirely different, retard.

eh, not that user, but at his most powerful, he was definitely stronger than her.

After his saitama whooping, who knows, but we have almost no indication at that point other than the fact that he was able to escape faster than most could react to.

what is Saitama's day job?
where does he get the money before the Heroes Association?

This kind of destroyed backgrounds is still always hand drawn, what the hell are you talking about? How do you think he did the MA HQ page of last chapter?

> but at his most powerful, he was definitely stronger than her

Not "definitely", that's very debatable. ONE had her heavily weakened for a reason, so that she wouldn't be a threat.

He mentioned he's an unemployed japanese business man.

I dropped this when they started the tournament, I just lost all interest. Are they fighting Garou yet? Did they invade monster hq? Thats all I wanted to see drawn by murata but then he plunged into this tournament nonsense and I dropped it.

We're barely getting anything of the tournament, it has been mostly Genos and Fubuki vs new MA monsters.

No that's Blast. He's not actually surprised but annoyed.
And when the city was annihilated he just bored and went home.

Dub or Sub? I ask because the Dub is [as] approved and [as] generally has GOAT dubs.

It's alright I guess, Saitama does a fine job and so do most of the cast (I've seen up till episode 7), Genos felt extremely weird but you get used to it.

Mumen's scream during the Hammerhead episode though, Jesus Christ. I hope that doesn't show up in the Sea King arc.

Murata is a slow bastard, but he sure knows how to create hype. The build up to this last panel was amazing. Can't wait to see Garou in action again.

It was an extra chapter, user. The majority of extra chapters happen outside of the current sequence of events.

>no Watchdog Man VS Garou

King is voiced by Rich Brown. That's enough for the dub to be good in my eyes.

They also had a blog post about how they wanted to have VAs who fit the character. Like, they chose Saitama's VA not because it was identical to the Japanese version, but because the VA was able to show the boredom Saitama faces while still being serious for gags.

Try to take out my smart phone and inconspicuously take a shot

Because they wanted to write some original stories for the characters. A stupid reason, but valid.

Yeah, pretty sure they felt like doing full original OAVs would interest more people.

he is th tipical anime jobber bait

>anime introduces powerfull as fuck villain (garou)
>hype another "hero" powerfull as fuck (suiryu)
>nice fight between them. amazing feats
>said hero gets destroyed by villain

this shit is only to hype saitama strenght even more when the fight against garou happens

> hype Saitama's strengh

There isn't anything to hype about Saitama, if there is anything to hype related to him it's Garou's improvements to believe he'll get to his level.

Why is Sena fightan lolibutts and Saitama?

the fight that hyped and consolided saitama's strenght was the garou fight.

so, I think building up the strenght about garou would good for the anime general hype

>hyping Saitama

kek. are we reading the same manga

You realize that Saitama already oneshotted Gsrou without paying attentio right.

fuck dude are you guys so ignorant? his strenght is basically the anime plot

Garou*
attention*

I'm talking about that time he went to buy the wig for the tournament

>Genos
>Both arms
Still got room for improvement

His 'strenght' being ignored is the plot.

I know, but at that time garou wasn't even close to the strenght he gets during the saitama fight

how can you be so dumb?

30 pages next week? how makes sometimes just 5-10 pages and now 30?

So.... Drive Knight. Like, god damn. Finally get to see him in action. Seems he actually forms weapons from the rubble around his vicinity. Wonder if he's supposed to be like Mega Man.

Yeah, he can do it? Usually averages around 24 pages each month, though, I believe.

>So.... Drive Knight. Like, god damn. Finally get to see him in action

what?

Stream.

Made a mistake. He's not actually using rubble. It seems like he released the parts from within his body.

heh

Holy shitfuck, fucking finally.

So ONE really forgot about WDM? MB and him when he began the original MA arc?

Wonder if that means he'll lose since he isn't supposed to participate in the raid. Would emphazise more the HA's defeat in that "first round."

Saitama vs Suriruy
Garou vs Gouketsu
i think

>Garou and Metal Knight next update
O SHIT

The MA's invasion is still happening. All the heroes aside from Watchdog Man who didn't show up for the MA raid sans Blast have now made an appearance (Metal Bat, Metal Knight, Drive Knight; Tanktop Master already got his participation badge from getting beaten down by Garou, so further appearances are just gravy).

Garou versus Watchdog Man is probably going to be the end. Perhaps before or after the Super Fight tournament ends.

Seems like it's just the MA discussing Garou.

Looks like the parts turns into a sword. He probably uses those parts to create different weapons. Maybe he can transform those parts into some sort of gun also?

> Drive Knight uses nanomachines

Seems so. I wonder if he was just copying his opponent? If he's a robot/cyborg with the ability to copy any technology, I can see why he'd be a suitable arch for Metal Knight.

Beaten by level 0. Yeah, no.

Everyone and their mother already know the missing S class in MA got fodderized off screen by Gary.

Meh, shit cast, i imagine Sitama still looking young enough to not be taken very seriously by others
with more of a baby face people would easier gloss over his musculature

Would be much easier to pull the goofball, intimidating duality with sucha look

Would you believe me if i told you in my spare time im working on beerus x saitama comic

I didnt expect Engine Knight to appear, but its about time, I wonder what will be his excuse to not taking part of the MA Invasion, will he get beaten down too?

Sorry forgot about trip from another thread

Its official:

next week OPM redraw will have a huge, 30-paged update! look forward to it!"

twitter.com/SaiRider_/status/781672017368145921?lang=es

Yeah, remember that time during Sea King arc where Murata promised 100 pages?

Brace for delays.

We did get 100 pages, though. I mean, the Deep Sea King chapter was over 100 pages long.

Drive Knight is hyped being stronger than Genos(who was on par with Human Garou), besides martial arts shouldnt work on a cyborg.

He promised them in one update though.

Gouketsu is heading to the stadium, and Garou is in Q City with WDM, it would only happen in WDM bitchslaps Garou all the way to C city..

He said "in one update", which didn't happen.

Looking at how he can't even release stuffs at the "expected" date most of the time and how he said said he'd work more than ever on OPM this year which ended up being the opposite I really have a hard time taking his announcement seriously now.

Last time i read the manga Garou was about to fight Watchdog-man, what happened with that?
Also has the manga schedule been more consistant? I don't wanna be up to date just to wait 2 months for new stuff again.

He did work a lot on OPM this year, user. Just because you've got the memory of a goldfish, that doesn't mean reality suddenly warps itself to match your memory.

As for not delivering 100 pages in a single update. Wow. You're pretty fucking amazing to be angry enough to lose all faith in a person for that.

WDM got offscreened by Garou just like how WDM offscreens the monster he defeated.

Pottery.

This year is the one where he released the least amount of OPM stuffs retard.

>it would only happen in WDM bitchslaps Garou all the way to C city
i can see that happen, WDM looks more like a joke character, not for a real fight

Well, he was an Ace along with Bang, Garou, and Boros in the card deck, wasn't he? He definitely isn't going to be, like, Monster Garou or Boros level, but that at least implies that he's actually rather powerful. Remember, he does limit his hero activities to a single city, after all.

You guys need to learn how to spell 'strength'.

Demon Fan side story could be included when Fubuki tells Saitama and Genos her backstory, its a perfect fit.

There are some side story that can be included in the anime, the likes of Saitama group vs Fubuki group videogame contest would be perfect for a 20 mins OVA.

>Everyone playing vidya then eating at a restaurant

Too comfy, people would complain about muh action

OPM is an action anime you troglodyte. If you want slice of shit go watch mob shitco.

Stalemates Bang but wins in the end because he's younger.
Beats Atomic Samurai.

bump

Why A level heroes are such shit (except rank 1) ?

They really can't do a single thing, even Tiger monsters are a lot for them and Demon monsters are out of their reach unless the heroes are vastly superior in numbers.

The Hero organisation should really don't bother recruiting A, B, C heroes who just gonna hurt themselves and hire only S class level heroes, focusing on finding them. As for taking out the fodder monsters, Metal Knight can probably create a robot army who would do that much better than the A,B,C heroes all together.

Don't forget that HA was founded when monsters weren't that strong. Also mostly lower ranked heroes are for criminals anyway. The supercontinent is huge and S class heroes can't be at any place at any time.

> The Hero organisation should really don't bother recruiting A, B, C heroes who just gonna hurt themselves and hire only S class level heroes, focusing on finding them.

They can't. S are S for a reason, they're too rare and can't be handled easily. Back then first monster were much weaker. Demon were supposed to be biggest deal.

More heroes to help is always a plus besides. Stinger managed to kill Sea King's army by himself, and Fubuki's group even without her were stated to be fairly competent.

>They really can't do a single thing, even Tiger monsters are a lot for them and Demon monsters are out of their reach unless the heroes are vastly superior in numbers.
Stinger did pretty well against the sea folk until Sea King showed up.

yeah, he soloed an entire group of tiger level monsters then lost to a demon level. A rank heroes aren't expected to be able to solo demon level threats anyway.

Stinger did fine.

>WDM got offscreened by Garou just like how WDM offscreens the monster he defeated.
Pottery worthy trips too.

Literally a wolf.

My digits speaks truth.

>he looks serious for once
CAN MURATA HURRY UP

Wait he did? I thought we hadn't seen garu since then.

Not in the original webcomic for sure. Otherwise Garou wouldn't have said "woah, he's as strong as TTM along with his firepower".

No he didn't. We don't even know if the fight has started or finished yet

Watch the Murata stream. He is drawing Garou fighting other monsters now. Last time we saw Garou was him seeing WDM. WMD got offscreened.

>Garou fighting other monsters now
All that was shown during the stream was Garou's face and a group of monsters who we don't know is even in the same place as him. Even if they were, don't for get that he's in Q-City, the city where monsters attack the most. They could've shown up before, or after the fight. There isn't enough information to say that WDM got offscreened, plus I doubt ONE would just skip the fight like that when he's showing off the powers of the heroes he haven't seen during the MA arc

> Watch the Murata stream. He is drawing Garou fighting other monsters now.
No he isn't, look better.

If they're showcasing WDM now they obviously won't offscreen him, are you stupid?

Madhouse could extend the Fubuki vs Demon Fan fight, so Fubuki doesnt look like a complete scrub.

I think it could be WDM comparing the monster he has killed with Garou.

But she is a complete scrub.

>girl metal bat
hnng

That statement is obsolete since Garou's already slapped MB around. How is Jenosu-kun supposed to be impressive after MB and WDM? The answer is he's not.

Genos often gets an update from Dr Stench every time he gets his ass kicked.

So Genos is going to be stronger when he faces Garou for the first time.

I just want the Fubuki group vs Saitama group animated. It's my favorite side chapter along side from the police station one

But not stronger than those two, let's be real.

Also Garou receives 'upgrades' with every fight as well, so it works both ways.

Well she's not a COMPLETE scrub

Fighting style.

MB is stronger but he's a melee fighter. Garou's style is less adapted for Genos that can pull out big explosions.

how many times a day do Murata stream when a new chapter is supposed to come out

Still in filler?

I am German and from Berlin and after having to wait for up to a year for a manga being translated and released here in my youth I stopped waiting.

It's written by ONE, we've seen his drafts, and it's expanding the MA arc. So yes, we're still on the new canon Monster Association arc

It's not filler.

Not going with the awesome Saitama and the police sidestory.

All the side chapters as OVAs would be great

It never was

Look at the shockwave Saitama creates on the moon surface when he jumps back to earth.

I get downlods from MangaKiss I think. Is this behind ultimateking? Is there a better place I should be looking?

First episode should star with the Lobster Extra ChapterIMO, since it introduces both Dojo Hunter(who later gets btfo by Snek in the tournament) and Garou

>mysterious being
Why would you translate it like this??

Their moon is smaller than real world's moon. Of course you could say the opposite so it's not an accurate feat.

>Fubuki
>dat body
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

What's his deal?

Here's the file link, this is behind ultimateking
mediafire.com/folder/i91slkilp5y1c/OPM

He's working with the monsters

>Their moon is smaller than real world's moon

The point is, given the events in the redraw, now it makes no sense for him to compare Genos' strength to TTM's in particular - and marvel at it - if MB and WDM are stronger, leagues above even. Whereas webcomic omits them for obvious reasons. Garou basically doesn't fight them in ONE's initial concept of the arc. Tl;dr the encounter with Genos will change 110%.

No I get it was an extra chapter, I guess it's just one of the few times they made a side-character actually cute in OPM and it felt weird.

Where are the ugly side characters

The only ugly female side character Murata created was the fatass in Amai mask's concert.

the same shit happened in dragonball.

id still do her.

The cat.

>30 pages
I don't believe it.

30 pages, I bet most of it would be covering the tournament semfinals.

Did you watch the stream, it has something to do with Drive Knight

Fubuki has to be the sexiest girl in all of Cred Forums

ONE JOB VIZ! ONE FUCKING JOB

How would Saitama and Fubuki act if they were in a relationship?

Would he hold her oppai?

Worst current arcs

Then don't read it

That's not even the greatest sin they've committed. Feast your eyes upon this.

Does Child Emperor have a crush on Tatsumaki

> plenty

Well, wouldn't say plenty, but still get a bit of good ones.

meme translation != correct translation.
If ONE wanted Saitama to say OK he would have used that word instead of Oh I see.

> Fubuki doesn't even call Tatsumaki by her name either.

By the way, the french release of volume came out a few days ago, and at the part where Genos mentions the 1st of B", he says "he".

> the fucking pro translators didn't even bother to read everything that came out before translating it

>webcomic says ok
>manga says ok
>ANIME says ok
>Viz says oh
>meme translation
There are multiple meanings to a Kanji, like with Boros' Planet buster. This one just sucks

Sou ka doesn't mean OK. It means Oh, I see.

Do we tell this guy that the webcomic, manga and anime is in Japanese?

Nah he's just ogling her bare pussy

>>webcomic says ok
>>manga says ok
>>ANIME says ok
Pretty sure they said something in nip.

Even Child Emperor thinks she's a brat

Yeah I know, it should have said that then. Or ok since it's basically the same thing
It said sou ka which is Oh, I see, that's basically the same as OK.

I'm taking about HOW these have been translated here. The Viz pages are either grammatically weird or fall flat/don't make sense in context to the page

Viz seems to always want to have their translation different from the existing ones, it's fucking retarded. Garou talking about "baddies" is the worst. And yeah, there is always something that feels wrong in their wording.

You must be either gay or just straight up devoid of any taste to not have a crush on Tatsumaki.

What did baddies replace?

monsters.

So Garou's final form will be "Baddie Garou".

Not as bad as "mysterious being".

Pretty sure mysterious being was a proper translation though, it has been around since the beginning of OPM's translations.

But it sounds retarded and clunky. Should've localized it to "aberrations" or something.

Does he at least still call himself "The Villain"?

he keeps swapping betwen "baddies", "villains" and "monsters" actually.

That's confusing as fuck.

In the original villian and monster were the same word?

That is just horrible. Garou was talking about how there are only 2 factions which are humans and monsters.

Such a long finger.

You just have a short finger. My fingers are almost as long in that picture and I'm a midget.

Nice blogpost. I don't care.

>saitama vs psybitch

this actually happens and it's fucking excellent

>what is Saitama's day job?
unemployed

Welp, time to burn all my Viz books

In the anime he says Soka..(I see....).

He might appear for just a couple of pages, I hope he has a big role in the current webcomic arc, some think Engine Knight might be related to Genos.

>this scene will probably be extended into a full on fight scene like the molemen in ep1 of season 1

If they do the King arc in one episode it's going to have to be. Then Fubuki for episode 3

>Ramen rider

lel

i think one wants to keep watchdog man out of the spotlight until another major arc

pixiv sure is gonna go ultra fujo and or ultra loli after garou and metal bat's fight
honestly im waiting for garou x zenko doujns from the guy that did the one hurricane doujins

>sales will increase 3x cause of garou and metal bat fujobait

>im waiting for garou x zenko doujns from the guy that did the one hurricane doujins
He mostly does Fubuki, I doubt he'll touch Garou or Zenko

>pixiv sure is gonna go ultra fujo
It already is.

hey i'm just wondering, why do they make amai mask the advisor for who gets to move up? also it doesn't make sense that he's blocking people from entering s rank. like how would pri pri prisoner get into s while atomic's disciples can't? but then genos passes those 3 and amai mask so easily, when he probably is about the same strong as them

genos is as strong as the disciples i mean, not amai mask.

do people actually buy this shit?

They're weaker than Pri Pri, Genos is way stronger than them.

Thats probably Genos lowest point, jobbing to a train.

He wasn't always there. Seems like most of S class became ones before he entered the HA.

He most likely joined after they were upgraded, given his distaste for most of the S-class

>thats how we germans do
speak for yourself man I'm german and I know plenty of people who read online no one is dumb enough to actually wait when the material is already out there

you must be fun to be around user.

can anyone translate?

The pleasure of being cummed inside?

I assume it's about butt stuff.

>they see your dick

Fubuki a cute

are you by any chance inbred? Saitama literally one punched a shockwave that is supposed to clear the fucking SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

Suiryu vs Sonic?

>implying they wouldn't make genos and saitama black and have a romance scene with the two of them fucking because MUH PROGRESSIVENESS

IT'S NOT HIS FUCKING NAME

IT'S THE NAME OF THE WEBCOMIG

a black guy could pull off bald well though
if they had a white guy then it'd be like a neo nazi thing and no, they're not gonna make him asian

This will never stop being the best and the worst meme at the same time.

ITT: Autists and Spergs get trolled using buzzwords.

Your meme of the month joke character has had his 15 minutes of fame. Get over it.

One Shit Man brought enough normies from Cred Forums, we don't need you all shitting up everything on Cred Forums too.

look at this special snowflake. He sure isn't one of those normies and he needs everyone to know.

So Genos thinks Saitama joined the tournament to try to experience martial arts, but he really just joined for prize money correct?

Why are you responding to such obvious bait? Ignore him

Garou was a talented teenage martial arts student and ended up being magnitudes stronger than Boros, retard

I believe Saitama himself stated that he's interested to watch "real" martial arts but don't quote me on that because it has been to fucking long. I mean we're in this filler arc for what, half a year now? Can't bother looking up the date now, can be even longer though

Seems odd since he could just accept Bang's offer.

I know right? But it's Saitama, he's more a "moment" guy. Probably wasn't interested when Bang asked but for some reason he's now. He might also be bored I dunno

>teenage martial arts student
Who broke limiter
>magnitudes stronger than Boros, retard
Look at this faggot trying to act like hot shit when he didn't even read ONE's Q&A. Do yourself a favor and never post again.

>Garou
>magnitudes stronger than Boros

Prize money and uncontrollable thirst for Garou.

>soon
You wish Saitama, you wish.

Did you even read it? He has his reason why he doesn't want Bang to teach him.

Pretty sure Bang would be up for a spar even if Saitama doesn't want to be his student or learn stuff.

So you didn't read it?

Saitama said he doesn't want to ask favors from an old man.

Master Bang isn't old!

Wow.

Fuck you, I do what I want. Sick of these faggots acting like their tastes are SO much better than everyone else.

Our taste is better. We watch real anime like Re:Zero, Code Geass, Steins;Gate, Cowboy Bebop, NGE, etc.

OPM is stupid and not even funny. Even DBZ which is also a stupid anime is better.

Plausible, for once.

Saitama's, maybe? Sonic probably wouldn't be that freaked out about anyone else's.

He's 81

You're 81

That means I'm old

No, it means you're 81

I will die soon, but not as soon as Bang will now that he's no longer a hero

She discriminates?

are you talking about Boros? are you crazy? Boros had the power to scorch the surface of the earth. Suiryu is just a really good martial artist with superhuman strength/speed/coordination.

in terms of power ranking, Boros would be above both Garou and Suiryu, with Suiryu being somewhere around garou's current strength although we don't know what he's truly capable of. even so, i wouldn't say he's planet burning-tier.

>in terms of power ranking, Boros would be above both Garou
Sit down Borisfag. This is not true and you know it.

Everyone and their mom will reach levels equal to and above Boris soon. Not hard to do since he's dead and has nowhere left to grow.

My dick is still hard from that page.

you're going to compare garou's fight with saitama, where he got overwhelmed in normal punch combos and got disoriented by "serious table flip", to this?

>mfw Orochi = Boros and Garou one-shots him near the end of the arc

That never happened in the webcomic retard. If we compare webcomic feats. Gary > Boris.

>Using Murata's version
Boros was a scrub in the webcomic. The Saitama vs Garou will be 10 times bigger than this
We have to stop this meme

by that logic suiryu is the broly of opm.

This guy wipes the whole OPMverse.
You know it's true.

Typical delusional Borisfag. He got offed by a force wave like the blob of pink shit he is. Garou's fight in the webcomic is already better looking than Murata's 3 seconds of Boris. You fags can only hope he delays the end of the arc for as long as he can because after Garou's adaptation everyone will forget about Boris once and for all.

That would be awesome and you know it
I hereby name you the DBZ shitposter, now take your (you) and leave, because you'll be called out from here on

you're such a shitter. please tell me how someone that was so massive a threat that the fucking association was going to call blast could be shittier than garou, who blast wasn't considerd for at all.

>he fell for the Blast meme

You do realize Blast is an imaginary hero right?

What are you talking about they can't call Blast, he does his own thing and they suck his dick

your ability to formulate arguments is imaginary

Dude, he's been doing this for OVER A YEAR.

I don't know if it's the same guy for sure, or not, but he's been using "feats" like he did, so it doesn't seem implausible.

If nothing else, he's proven that DB autists have stamina.

I guess that is overkill.
how about this guy runs an OPM gauntlet?

OPM might win if all characters work together. There is no character who stands a chance in 1v1. Maybe Saitama could last 5 minutes.

Yamcha translates to "he who makes MC look good by dying early."

>shittier than garou
ONE already said he's shittier than Garou. Almighty Boris loses in h2h to a 18 year old kid. Now if you're retarded and can't into webcomic's scale, wait for Murata to draw all of Garou and show just how good he is of a fighter.

P.S. HA wanted to call mysterious mememan Blast to get rid of Garou while he was still wearing a normal shirt. Remove yourself, Borisfag.

It's definitely him, he left or has been lurking after the anime had finished now he's back for season 2
I have to ask you honestly, do you get any joy out of doing this

The dubs confirms this

>blast is imaginary

I tried really hard to understand what he was getting out of it, even tried reasoning with him on what he thought he was accomplishing, all those months ago.

All I ever got was incoherent accusations of knowing OPM was weak and Saitama was dumb and Goku was awesome, completely ignoring what I was actually saying.

Yamcha is 5-B or higher tier while Saitama is only 5-B at most.

>Garou
>normal shirt
But this piece of cloth ? is magical.

Why are you saying that as if it's some kind of fact? Blast clearly exists, several characters have met him.

What if the reason why Blast doesn't appear anymore is because he was killed by the strongest monster mosquito

>several characters have met him
Only Tats has met him. And even that might just be her feeling high and lonely.

Stupid sexy Garou

By several you mean only Tatsumaki?
How can you be so sure that he's not Tatsumaki's delusion because she wanted to be saved so much. he got the rank 1 position because the strongest hero told the HA and they can't do shit about it. It will explain why he's rank 1 without doing anything.

Don't tell me he's rank 1 because he defeated God level threat in the past. It was even stated that there are almost no monster appearance in the past and the level of monsters aren't strong either. Mostly wolf level when Saitama was in school.

Mirin' Garou's body all day.

Now that OPM will get a season 2 announcement, we can expect lots more attention from our friend, DBZ shitposter-kun, and we can relish our threads turning into powerlevel wankery! Hurrah!

What if Blast is sandnigger's master?

OPM cries shitpost when their favorite character loses to someone.

Oh, I almost forgot, he has tons of crappy reaction images, too, for whenever he posts non-dbz content (usually crying about how everyone else is just delusional and mad about how right he is).

I recognise that Shinji mug pic.

Christ, the damage he's done to my brain, for me to recognize that pic as associated with him.

>Christ, the damage he's done to my brain, for me to recognize that pic as associated with him.

Saved

Seeing Engine Knight taking part of this first invasion is probably to give progress to the Mad Cyborg plot.

Some think Engine Knight is the real Genos and Genos is well the Mad Cyborg...

>Engine Knight is the real Genos and Genos is well the Mad Cyborg...

Im going to laugh if Dr Stench turns out to be like Kanou from Tokyo Ghoul. That would be one hell of a plot-twist.

"their reaction when they see a dick"series
sonic "Stop being silly, Stop, why did you take it out."
"Oi, don't come near me, I'll kill you"

My theory is that Dr Stench has something to do with the Organization. That bowl cut he has is very suspicious to me

i don't like this thing where the close allies turn out to be evil just for a twist. if there was some reason or something why he would pretend to be genos's ally, then i could kind of get it, but i can't see why he would

Why do you think he keeps asking to see Saitama. Isn't it suspicious that Stench was on the Mad Cyborg's trail and just lost it. He's hiding something under that hair

you have no argument to work on other than appeal to authority. weak.

>Almighty Boris loses in h2h to a 18 year old kid.

Garou lost to Black Tank Top.

>wait for Murata to draw all of Garou and show just how good he is of a fighter.

again what can he draw? unless garou can dropkick the moon out of the sky it's not going to be comparable.

the rest of your post was just nonsense.

>Don't tell me he's rank 1 because he defeated God level threat in the past.

what makes you think it had to do with monsters? for all you know he stopped a major war from happening.

Murara is back streaming guys.

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1?utm_campaign=t.co&utm_source=ustre.am/UsQj&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20160930203442

More new monsters

bump

What is that

Some random monsters. Going by the stream from last time, it seems the monsters are gathered together. Maybe discussing Garou?

IT'S HAPPENING. I think

So what's his ability he's showing here

In the panel before that, he released all those pieces out from his arm and they're all reassembling themselves in midair right in front of him. The page we saw after that in yesterday's stream showed him with a sword arm just like the other cyborg/robot monster we can see on that page you posted (has a face like Drive Knight, but his body looks different and less sleek).

Yeah it's happening
ok, thank you

>was going to buy the manga
>read this

>Viz's other series are usually better
They don't even have color pages at the beginning of the volumes as far as my experience goes with them. At least with Eva

Buy it for support or for the redrawn pages since OPM is free. Then bitch at Viz for better translators for the manga that is basically a frontrunner

I'm still doing it, but I feel butthurt.

Everyone is

I don't recognize far right, who is that?

I feel like garou is going to have to invent some extremely bullshit bullshit to not just be ended upon meeting tats

>Sailor moon by Rebecca Sugar

Sandnigger. He's prominent in the current arc and might be important in the future
I'm going to assume you've haven't read the webcomic yet so I won't spoil anything

Did I miss him or is manga deviating from webcomic in some major way?

>I'm going to assume you've haven't read the webcomic yet so I won't spoil anything

yeah I havent so thanks! Obviously tats won't just crush him like she probably should because that wouldn't make sense plot-wise but if they do get into a fight I'll be intrigued to see what happens. Cause from a power standpoint Garou has just been written as a martial artist with super-human adaptability up to this point, which shouldn't really matter to tats.

ONE is expanding upon the webcomic in the current arc of the manga to hype the MA and set up the current arcs in the webcomic, so this is basically pre-ma arc. After this ends, it'll reconnect to chp 53

Happy Birthday Garou

Why does he look so angry

Not just the MA, but Garou too. His activities are more pronounced now.

You could cut yourself on Garou's hair, the edge

ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド
--------------------------------------------------「KING ENGINE」!-----------------------------------------------------
ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ドド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド ド

man its weird seeing him draw garou angry while there is boss music in the background

I think it's the pokemon soundtrack

>those ears

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't watch the stream right now. Mind sharing a screenshot?

he's finally drawing watchdogman

Does he draw/ink details behind text bubbles?

well looks like watchdog man is finally looking at garou

or at what's appeared between them

still,it means we get to see watchdogman in action,whether against garou or something else

sick and tired of seeing the same shitty jewish actors acting in movies. When will we get non jew actors?

I think that might be elder centipede. There are monster attacks all over every city.

When I saw him inking the lower end of that shot, I thought of this thread and knew some people would be really happy.

why are you powerlevel faggots always so retarded?

speaking seriously for a second (which is a retarded thing to do but it's 3am so what the hell) why would dr. gero's machinery be more advanced than metal knight's? wouldn't 17 be like as strong as those robots that guard a city's gate or something like that since they're both the limits of earth robot technology in their respective universes? although metal knight probably has some stronger stuff lying around that he's holding onto

>since they're both the limits of earth robot technology in their respective universes
The limit of "earth robot technology" can be quite different depending on the universe.

man those back muscles on garou
he so damn lean!

but there doesn't seem to be much of a difference between them, both are pretty modern settings with splashes of high tech stuff thrown in, both have some pretty advanced androids/robotics

went offline

Max Mittleman is GOAT as Saitama. And I say that as someone who watched the sub first.

I don't really like Saitama's JP voice, to be honest. He overacts and I never pictured Saitama to be nasally. Mittleman is pretty much how Saitama sounds in my head.

And yet the official subs of the anime got it right.

Go figure.

looks like we are finally getting to sleeveless and scarf garou

we see finally how watchdogman fights
and its by striking monsters with his paw to turn them into mush like saitama punches them

Post pic.

here ya go

He saved his money when he was a businessman, and lived incredibly frugally afterwards. That's the reason he's always obsessed with special sales, coupons and so on.

If you look at the early series, or flashbacks, he lives in half-literal hellholes, filled with criminals and mutants. His penultimate apartment was in a danger zone that had to have mail flown in via drones. I wouldn't be surprised if he was technically squatting in the place instead of renting.

Plus he supplements his budget by eating mysterious beings that look tasty. Low rent, and halved food costs can go a long way to stretching your bank account.

Amain Mask is a consultant for promotions because he has amazing credibility and pull with the public, so it was a publicity stunt. Basically, he already "works" for the HA, but now he, more or less, gives his "approval" for all the heroes, lending his face to their own.

And yeah, he joined the HA, and was given authority in it, after the initial recruitment phase of the S Ranks. He probably doesn't have much say in where people are initially placed, either. Strictly speaking it's a do-nothing position where they get him to nod or shake his head, and in response he's supposed to do free publicity for the HA.

He also took small rewards from people he saved.

wait, tell me if i'm wrong
which is the most op monster as it is now
orochi or psykos??
is there any monster above them?
can orochi even compete with saitama?

i think he turned down most stuff except if it was food or something (like the bag of candy)

nobody can compete with saitama... also psykos is really weak compared to the other monster association monsters, maybe murata's version will shed some light on how they scammed their way into becoming the boss.

That's what I meant by small rewards.

>reads manga left to right
>calls others retarded
wew lad

i mean i know nobody can compete against saitama,
among those 2 monster, which one is stronger psykos or orochi
is suiryu is monster?

>psykos is really weak compared to the other monster association monsters
On what basis? The only ones who could actually rival her would be Black Sperm and Evil Water. Golden Sperm is definitively above her, but she could take care of Evil Water with her gravity attack. I have no idea how you could have ever gotten the impression that she was weaker than the other Dragon level monsters. Fuhrer Ugly and Gums? Impossible. And all Homeless Emperor can do are blasts and explosions; for someone like Psykos, she could easily take care of him.

Psykos, in all likelihood. Orochi seems like a cover, or perhaps someone Psykos is humoring. There are guys like Phoenix Man and Goddess Glasses from the webcomic that went on about how they'd be the ones to rule the world in the end. Phoenix Man even said that the MA was just a "stepping stone" for himself.

Suiryu is a human. Why would you think he was a monster?

>also psykos is really weak compared to the other monster association monsters

She's in the top 3 though, only Black Sperm and Evil Water are a bigger threat, and she makes for top tier support.

How powerful will be?

i mean she lost to fubuki didn't she? i guess she was weakened by then so i'm probably wrong but she was pretty underwhelming to me. also i like to think of the dog as the strongest monster in the ma but water and sperm are probably stronger

> i mean she lost to fubuki didn't she?

How about you stop being a speedreader.

Who was she weakened by? All that happened to her was that Tatsumaki dragged her up.

Fubuki is strong, user. She's S class material and would likely rank pretty well. She only holds herself back with her inferiority complex. Plus, she trained herself in a technique specifically for countering other psychics.

Psykos lost because Fubuki tricked her into overloading herself. Fubuki only had to endure it with her techniques.

>Garou lost to Black Tank Top
You're not even trying, are you, Borisfag? Embarrassing.

>gratuitous Garou back shots, the chapter

ah yeah it's been a while since i read it, couldn't really remember what happened in the fight. guess my impression of psykos was made up from a few misunderstandings/not remembering

but i still felt she was underwhelming on my first reading. maybe the redrawn version will fix it with a few scenes giving her more depth

That fucking shading though.

>WDM does his thing
>Garou looks downright bored by it

'One Punch Man' Season 2 Updates: Saitama To Face 3 Enemies In Upcoming Season; Lord Boros, Amai Mask And Garou

Are you excited guys? Who the hell writes this shit? This was among the top results when I heard about season 2 and was looking it up

Well, I can understand that. Their fight WAS lacking in "weight" to it. I mean, just have a look in the differences between Boros' fights in the webcomic, the manga, and the anime. It just progressively got more amazing, didn't it?

I'm sure the fight will look more impressive once we get there.

> the Fubuki fights ends up animated by the same guys who did the MP fights

Is Saitama a virgin?

He's 25.

Not posting the best one

he played around with his cousin when he was younger

JFMSUF

I remember seeing that in an article back in February.

clickbait articles, they write the first thing they think

Pics?