Hatsukoi zombie thread

Some characters are just made to suffer.

Latest chapter is a pretty big fuck you, because you know it's just a fucking bait and switch.

Best childhood friend in a while.

>ghost Eve is vanishing because Tarou is starting to like Ebino now

Oh fuck

This manga is not doing its job because I'm rooting for the Ebino instead of the main girl.
Yuukata chapter was good

Its doing its job because it wants you to root for Ebino for now at least

Why do all manga authors do this shit?
Make the main girl kind of shit, introduce an amazing childhood friend girl totally in love with the MC. Best girl gets BTFO and shitty first girl wins.

Because the MC is a self insert.

Maybe this time.
Maybe this time side girl will win.

Yes but wouldn't you want to self insert into an MC who wins the best girl?

I guess.

why do you even like le tomboy childhood friend
cowtits?

>expecting anything from a manga author that pulls shit like pic related
Do you want to get hurt?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.This is a visual representation of the childhood friend getting the MC

I want her to win too though.

Only cowtit I ever liked so that's probably not it.

She's a nice girl, she likes the boy for who he is and has no illusions about him.

While the main girl is just some nobody he barely knew from childhood that keeps a big lie from him for no real reason.

I will be legitimately upset if she doesn't win.

Dropped it after it was revealed that Ibusuki was just a shitty cross dressing tsundere, is there some good left in it?

not rly
the plot staled cuz there's no way to recover it now

You wanted her to be a real dude?

Ebino is cute.
Shame she will ultimately lose because MUH EVE
MUH FIRST LOVE

Good

I'm still reading this because I'm invested and the art is good.
But this manga was superb in those first chapters, subverting tropes left and right, being unpredictable as fuck and with some real mystery behind the nature of zombies and ibusuki.

This shit makes me mad.

Post your face when he makes the ghost real through the power of love and chooses her.

Ghost Eve is best girl and will love him unconditionally

Shes perfect

Actually, nope.
Ibusuki winning means Eve would disappear. As long as Tarou keeps idolizing some part of his childhood memories with Riri/Ibusuki, he can have both Ebino AND Eve at the same time.

I've read enough manga to know this is just some bullshit red herring.

That human being is out of his mind!

Got me thinking, what if Eve has cow tits because it's Tarou's subconscious wanting Ebino?

This.

Eve is much better than the real version.

her body change

>smaller tits

Ruined

Just the school uniform changed, she mentions it.

She will win user, you have to believe

ty for the info, but at least is a reflection of taro thinking in ebino i think

Yes, I'm sure she's gonna win and not the main girl.

Like most romances, the side couples are better and this manga is basically people creating side couples, so it's not that bad.

Nope.
First Love Zombies go to sleep if the original first love was not fulfilled.

I would have been pissed if he was not a cross-dressing girl.

Homosexual relationships are a fruitless endeavor.

>Homosexual relationships are a fruitless endeavor.
>fruitless
But why are they called fruitcakes then?

I didn't even know that people called gays fruitcakes this is what I'm used to hearing it used for. That or someone that laking all common sense.

Top definition says its a slang for fags

I know I was just saying that this is the general use in the UK. We generally call gays pufters.

I stand by my words.

(I will probably also forget this newly learned slang.)

If Eve get along with Ibusuki, she will dissapear too. Ghost Eve is fucked anyways.

Childhood friend likes him for who he is. She's a good girl too, no stupid crossdressing plans to execute some master plan.

Not going to happen.

Either he falls in love with the MC (most likely), Ebino (not going to happen), or he rejects both and stays with Eve, being alone (also not going to happen).

I would far rather this than the more likely end of him getting with the stupid reverse trap.

Now that was some bullshit.

It could also be the worst case scenerio, the non-ending. Nothing changes except he finds out that Ibusuki is a girl.