youtube.com/watch?v=74BzSTQCl_c
desuarchive.org/a/thread/130666163/#130666163
desuarchive.org/a/thread/130690857/#130690857
desuarchive.org/a/thread/130691107/#130691107
desuarchive.org/a/thread/130711898/#130711898
desuarchive.org/a/thread/136090395/#136104733
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's not wrong

He's wrong. Alice is cute but she's no Erina.

Who do you think will lose to the Elite 10? I can't see ALL of them winning.

I feel like only Souma's gonna win

The Umis might pull through if Rindou is indeed a double agent. The other 2 fill-in's for the E10 will get fodderized and whoever goes against Nene and Tsukasa is getting rekt

what if PSD dorm members actually lose and get expelled from the academy forever from the manga and then get replaced by alice/erina

that would be amazing

I will say Souma, Alice, Ryou, Umis and Hisako are the ones living.

Rindou's the Hisoka type. If they amuse her enough they'll probably pass.

Expelled or not, alice and erina already have more screentime than all of them combined besides souma and megumi.

everyone wins and central goes away

I want buttbros to lose

Why would you give yourself such a deathflag?

>everyone is in pairs against elite 10 except soma

But he gets the weakest elite.

>THE EYEBROWS
WHAT IS HE?!

>american south fried chicken
As a black man this pleases me.

We don't know that. Having #3, #7 and #8 of the previous Elite 10 gone doesn't necessarily mean everyone below was promoted. Which is, to say, Erina may still yet be #10 and Hayama may have taken a higher position from the 3 selected by Azami from their little cook-off.

>only souma wins
>azami appears
>IF YOU JOIN CENTRAL, I LET YOUR LOSER FRIENDS STAY, IF NOT, THEY'RE EXPELLED

Still the point is that compared to the elites they have to face, Hayama is the weakest along the other two new ones we don't know yet.

Also there's 14 rebels (?) vs 9 elites, since Erina isn't participating yet so makes sense that there's two or three pairs.

I can see this happening.

>Megumi/Takumi get offscreened by Rindou who might be even better than Eishi
>Ryo/Alice get btfo by Eishi, since he destroyed Souma earlier and is just too good right now
>Pajeet gets btfo by Souma of course
>Souma gets on the train for the next phase.
>Erina's waiting for him alone. BAM
>They're really bummed about this, but their relationship and resolve to defeat Azami grows stronger
>all the losers will be un-expelled later once Senzaemon is headmaster again

No matter what, the only people with a chance are Souma, Alice/Ryo, Megumi/Takumi, and Hisako. Expect a big spread of an almost empty train and the the survivors with their eyes darkened out later on

>Just finished

Goodbye, Aldini. Goodbye, Megumi.
You will be missed unless the already obviously sympathetic Rindou takes it easy on you so you can pull through via some bullshit.

I think Tosh went overboard with the fangs.

>Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone
Telegraphing that someone will be expelled.

Not at all I want those fangs on my dick so bad.

When the fuck are we getting a Takumi/Souma rematch? He's been shafted this whole manga

spoilers for the next few chapters incoming
>souma wins against currynigger
>they celebrate
>suddenly takumi and megoo
>they look like they seen all seven circles of hell
>s.-souma-kun
>yukihara, she-that woman! She's a monster! A god damn monster! Stay away from her!
>no one in tootsuki currently is a match for her!!

Bingo. That's exactly it. You nailed it.

Souma, Erina and Hayama all in the Elite 10, doing Central Not Central work as a favor to keep the people important to them in the academy. They receive help from Isshiki, Kuga and Megishima as well has the previous Headmaster, Gin and basically all the parents minus Azami.

Mezzaluna never ;_;

She is a semen demon no longer, she's now a semen vampire.

I feel like he's one bad day from everything going full Air Gear.

Although that might be neat too.

I want to see souma forced to do stuff he doesn't like for central. It'd be interesting.

Yes
Went from "cute cat fang" to "enormous scissor-scythe vampire fangs"

They grow the hungrier she is for some meat in her mouth.

>mfw Takumi gets his mezzaluna in the final chapter when they describe what happened during a time-skip
>"TAKUMI FINALLY BEAT SOUMA IN HIS THIRD YEAR. THEY ARE STILL FRIENDS AND RIVALS TO THIS DAY"

Nah, Air Gear was just an incomprehensible mess. Souma's still following an understandable but convoluted plot.

Yeah, this. No one comes close to Oh Great in terms of making your plot go full retard given enough runtime.

Air Gear started out relatively mundane and was pretty easy to follow.

It just slowly went totally off the tracks.

What does Takumi need to do in order to become a serious rival for Souma? All I can predict for him now is being one of those people in the manga who tries to one-up the MC but never become capable of doing so.

Anyone feel like the main thrust of this entire Azami thing was to change Erina's character without actually having her lose anything?

It really feels like it to me. I mean, she's done a nearly complete 180 from the haughty bitch she was. Sure we'd seen glimpses of it here and there like before the Mimisaka match, but this was just a complete upending.

>What does Takumi need to do in order to become a serious rival for Souma?
Beat/get past Rindou with his waifu Megumi

Please, right now it's Hayama and Ryou who are Soma's Vegetas, Aldini is almost a yamcha right now.

Hes Krillin

They need to activate the love power, you can't beat love power.

>Twins think Hayama is hotter than Soma
Shit taste.

I reckon he's on the level of Souma/Ryo skill-wise. He could've been a serious contender in the election but he didn't forsee the perfect trace.

More like Piccolo.

She's already been spoken for sorry for your delusions

They just need to see him wet like in the last chapter

They've only seen goofy soma. If they see soma in handsome mode they'll be twin waterfalls.

I liked early Megumi and hated early Souma.
Now I despise Megumi and like Souma.
The wonders of art progression

It's not like he would be that that different in-universe.

It was a big part of it, if you want to keep a character as a long term threat you can't let them lose without seriously risking devaluing that.

I wouldn't say she's acted that different in, say, the latest few chapters as opposed to around the Moon Festival, it's just that now we're actually seeing more of her and at times where she's not just interacting with Soma or Alice.

Keep believing. It's just gonna hurt even more and I'll be here taking it all in

I was going to say Piccolo wasn't comedic relief but in Super he is literally krillin's joke bitch-boy partner. Both bulma and CHichi have used them together as mexican gardeners.

>Souma beats Pajeet
>he runs his hair through his sweaty hair and does a big grin
>twins do a mega blush and admit Souma is actually hotter
>Hayama btfo even further

I can't wait

Yes it would.

I want delusion megufags to leave.

Tsukuda's balls would be solid steel if that happened

>that filename

The Rindou/Umis match will not be off-screen, r-right?

>Umis
can someone explain this?

Lurk more fag

Takumi? Megumi? There's not much to explain.

She's out for blood. This only makes it hotter.

user, there's not big science behind it.

You don't need to be rude about it

Lurk more fag

Fatalpulse's best work.

>if Rindou is indeed a double agent
What would be the point. If she didn't vote for Azami in the first place he wouldn't have a majority and none of this would happen.

So, are there any people that anons want to see eliminated (assuming they won't just be brought back within a dozen chapters or whatever)?

Why would that even happen? No one at the school who wasn't already in the E10 was better than Momo. Why would they get a seat above her?

This. She'd throw the match if whatever they make amuses her enough. At least that's the impression I've gotten from her. Not like she'd care if she pisses of Azami.

All but the top 8. Waste of space.

I dunno. Pretty partial to his TERA and Granblue Doujins personally.

You're entitled to your opinion my man, no matter how wrong.

One of the things demonstrated throughout the entire manga is Erina's severe loneliness. Her previous situation isolated her and left her with Alice, whose relationship was soured by Azami's interference, and Hisako, who intended to always keep a respectful distance because adults told her that's how it had to be.

Azami's situation upends Erina's life sending her to the PSD where she can finally make friends in peace.

Keep riding the circlejerk Google. I'll bask on your disappointment when it ends

I don't see Souma joining central because the opportunity to do that was the Tsukasa match. I could see Takumi and Megumi being forced to join to avoid expulsion after this match though.

Yes well, hopefully we can all enjoy the upcoming Re:Zero one all the same.

Perhaps that's true for Momo, previously holding seat #4 in the Elite Ten.

Perhaps not. It's not like Elite 10 members need to bet their positions whenever challenged. For all we know, Momo could have been a NEET who gained a position and refused anything that might jeopardize it.

Perhaps a shuffling occurred at Azami's request. Perhaps one of the 3 (including Hayama) took the empty seats. Perhaps everyone was simply promoted upwards and the new 3 took the #10, #9, and #8 seats themselves.

We don't know because it's never been stated. In this academy, you can be expelled just because the headmaster doesn't like your cooking. You can go from Seat 1 of the Elite Ten to a person with zero influence. You can go from Seat 2 to a vagabond to a world-renown chef with arguably as many devoted fans despite never actually graduating from this school. A former Seat 1 who owns a 2 star Michelin restaurant can tie with a 16-year-old Tyrannosaurus because the judges think the cooking was full of love, and that's basically as good as perfect taste and presentation. We just don't know.

>the upcoming Re:Zero one
Who's he going to rape, mindbreak and amputate this time? Rem? Crusch? Emilia?

Yeah, people seem to underestimate Takumi because of the loss but I'm pretty sure that none of the competitors would have been able to beat Subaru without knowing about his technique with the exception of Soma and Hayama. Soma because he could improvise well and Hayama because god nose bullshit can't be copied.

Probably Alice too, but just because her fancy machines.

Dreams are good user

Rem and Ram if the teaser image he drew of the two of them is an accurate preview.

Ryou would probably have made it through too, he's not that different from Soma.

>Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone
youtube.com/watch?v=74BzSTQCl_c

>google
the word is nigger, friend

All Erinafags cling to this scene when it's literally nothing. It's embarrassing desu senpai
You're not correcting this record Skype

True shit.

Alice and Hisako a cute but Rindou best girl!

Alice, Erina, Rindou, Hisako top 4

You have to go back

None of them compare to Leonora.

>A former Seat 1 who owns a 2 star Michelin restaurant can tie with a 16-year-old Tyrannosaurus

>cling
Have you read the One-Shot?
Have you read the first chapter?
Have you read Grandpa's request?
Have you read anything in the manga at all?

>a challenge
>implying
>concern for granddaughter's mental welfare
>yes that's why I know you're a delusional google

I'm convinced of your rightness what was I thinking

>megumifag calling other people delusional
Where the fuck am I

Looks like these are the pics he's holding.

Don't be ridiculous user. First of all, that dinosaur is 15, and second of all, every single judge voted for the former first seat. It was the people in attendance who weren't judges who voted for her. You know, the people who don't get a vote.

Her dish was filled with coins. Frenchie surrendered his ratatouille love to the T-Rex. He didn't lose, but he didn't win.

It triggered my autism something fierce when they didn't call Hayama's dish "chicken-fried bear"

Even Souma admitted to himself that he lost that duel. She was saved by the graces of Gin and the fact that Shinomiya had to remember why the fuck he was a chef in the first place.

In terms of the dishes, his blew hers out of the water. It wasn't even a contest.

Good
Can't wait for the delicious narusaku 2.0 compilation I'm going to be doing. It's gonna rival Nov 8.
that all you got?

People underestimate Takumi because he's been a parody of the Shonen Jump rival since the beginning.

Even his initial match with Soma ended in a tie and they haven't fought ever since. Then he becomes the sacrificial lion to Subaru in order to hype up Soma.

He hasn't done much ever since; its no wonder people don't take him seriously when the series has devalued him so much. Ryou at least made it to the finals and is consistently portrayed on Soma's level and Hayama is in a league of his own.

The author clearly takes Ryou and Hayama more seriously as Soma's competitors than Takumi.

I hope you don't think this is a serious argument where I think Megumi made a dish that rivaled Shinomiya. You seem too serious for an argument about a cooking battle between a pro-chef and a theropod.

He absolutely won. Every judge voted for him. It was a unanimous decision.

Your argument is
>He didn't lose, but he didn't win.

When he absolutely won. Everyone who was important admitted it. Only by grace of main character plot armor did Souma and Megumi walk out of that basement still enrolled. And Souma sees that. Not in those terms, but he still sees it.

user's saying that he's just fucking around. He knows what you're saying is true.

What are you so intent on defending? I made this post
as a means to talk about how we don't know what the current seats are assigned. I threw in an example of how a dish reminiscent of a jaded man's past can change the story only a vehicular for me to make a joke about how Megumi constantly looks frightened with perched little arms.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

RINDOU WITH HER CHEF OUTFIT SOON

>He's gonna make fried chicken, but with bear!
>You don't mean...fried bear?!

Was this supposed to be so funny?

I didn't know you made post and believed you were being unironic in your defense. Whatever, my mistake.

>this thread
You people argue over the most trivial thing

This.

You fuckers, post Rindou.

There ain't much Rindou to post, man.

>>this thread

you mean

>this board

or really

>this site

and you damn well know it.

>the largest current controversy surrounding a presidential candidate is not over any of his proposed policies, but whether it was mean to call a woman fat

this species

agree

I'm gonna be pissed if Alice jobs again.

How did Nassan hit the gene lottery?

Superior night scene that was also animated.

Losing to the protagonist isn't jobbing user, and he actually had an advantage in that fight for once

>he actually had an advantage in that fight for once
This was pretty much my favorite match in the election due to reasoning for the outcome.

If she's up against an established Elite, it's not really jobbing.

Keep in mind that was the one and only upset in the main tournament.

In the case of Takumi/Megumi, Rindo is impressed enough to pass them on the condition they join Central.

He's right you know

I am totally fine with sakuban Megumi, adds some spice to her character

>most manga require an antagonistic initial relationship between the MC and the MH
>Alice was too nice to be the MH
>Alice can't win against Er**a

Fuck this

I would definitely fap to a SoexLeonora doujin

>Er**a
What did he mean by this?

Yeah, no.

Erika best grill.

>Popeyes vs KFC
Can't wait.

Erika, obviously

I think that's why they showed the duo and who their opponent is.

Rindo will absolutely blow them out, but since their cooking amuses her a lot and she's sees their worth, she offers them a chance to join Central. They will take it.

Or Rindo just throws the match Jouichirou style.

But Rem dies anyway so that's not really all that interesting

You're in the wrong thread my niggas

Demons are higher than vampires on the evil totem pole though

>vampire which survives by sucking dicks rather than blood

Post cute pictures

I also want Takumi to win the somabowl. But it's obvious that Erina's being set up to win.

BUCKETS

>Implying Church's didn't win this fight a long time ago

Soma takes Megumi's last name like his dad took his mom's last name.

I wonder how it must feel being a Megumifag and knowing that you'll never get a sweet vanilla doujin as delicious as Hisasi's.

NO

He's only a little off.

Jouichirou will remarry and his bride will be Megumi's mom.

Megumi > Erina
Cute girl next door > Stuck up Tsundere

>minutes apart

It's even in character, what the fuck

More like just a more passive aggressive form of shit flinging, not even an attempt to be subtly about it.

>daddeh still can't prevent alice losing to hisako in the next vote count
would be fun if hisako beat the boxer

Unlike Erinafags, we don't need fanfics since there are tons of Soma and Megumi scenes in the actual manga.

What's her specialty?

Bring on despair.

Yeah scenes are cool

forgot pic related

Man, the hype those chapters generated.

raw
blood
organ meats

Okay user

As expected, Hisasi is the only artist to do this manga justice with a doujin. I mean if Hisasi was the original artist for SnS I would love to see Tosh's take on it. Maybe in a alternate universe eh?

Yes :) Indirect love confession from Soma to Megumi.

Piccolo was a comic relief since Boo arc.

rindou is going to turn out to be the secret heavyweight final boss isnt she
she's probably miles better than the first seat if she actually tries but just like to have too much fun

we probably wont even see her cooking or specialty
she'll just wreck them offscreen and save the reveal for later

probably will turn out to be fucking azami on the side as well

They banged, right?

no
souma was too busy jerking off over his own cooking

I was not there for that, got a link to a thread for when that chapter happened?

If Souma could foodgasm to his own food and they ate together, that'd pretty much be like sex if you think about it.

fuck me why doesn't Erina just wear white all the time

Man, at this rate even Takumi and Megumi are going to hold hands before Souma does anything with Erina.

If Tsukuda wanted Souma joining Central he could've done it with Tsukasa.

>spoiler.

DELETE THIS.

So romantic!!!!

desuarchive.org/a/thread/130666163/#130666163
desuarchive.org/a/thread/130690857/#130690857
desuarchive.org/a/thread/130691107/#130691107
desuarchive.org/a/thread/130711898/#130711898

We actually had more than ten threads just for this chapter.

>Souma telling Megumi he likes her cooking is a love confession even though they've already been friends for awhile
>Erina telling Souma, in a private one-on-one conversation, after being tsun to him for as long as they've known each other up to that point, that she doesn't want him to go, means nothing and is the same as everyone cheering despite the clear difference in atmosphere and tone
Props to you if you're going for replies here; with all the obvious samefagging, tumblr fiilenames and stupid delusions, I'd be legitimately impressed if you weren't being serious right now.

>that autism
>that speculation
>that chain of fake spoilers
>that shitposting
>that hype
Man, SnS threads were a wild ride back then.

First they'd have to have an actual conversation.

>replying to blatant bait
Don't do that.

>Obviously fake spoilers. Too much development to happen in one chapter.

If there's one thing that Soma gets very right it's this shit right here

Husbando wars were even more wild than Waifu wars.

I miss Ryoufags vs Takumifags.

Is Vizanon around? Wondering if we could get this week's Shokugeki.

I think he dropped SnS.

>Erina's arc
>it means my fav characters won't have any panel time for who knows how long
>Oh well, at least Azami is fucking amazing, maybe he can become one of my favs too.

I've actually liked Erina's arc a lot but damn do I feel bad for some of these people

He uploads them usually to one of the other threads, but this week he was away so no WSJ threads.

It was painful to see him griping about how boring it has become week after week after week. I'm glad he dropped it.

Plus, the few people who kept up with his Viz dumps made fun of the localization.

I'm not saying he should make the threads again, or keep a pastebin. I'm just wondering if he's around right now that's all, if not I'll ask next week.

Shokugeki is about the art anyways, and Viz has the best quality on the art.

>vizanon was a mehgloomyfag

Might have contributed to why he dropped the manga, come to think of it. Megumi was fairly important early on but now she's just there.

Pretty sure vampire is the idea. Especially with those lips.

Viz does have clean digital scans, so I won't deny that the rips are good for that, especially for color pages.

Was he? I don't care but I don't remember him talking about her much. Next week's chapter should revitalize some interest assuming Hayama and Souma don't hog up all the panels.

I mean face it, it was getting to be a sausage fest for awhile.

What's Vizanon's "favourite" manga to dump anyway?

Speaking of color pages, is there some solid way of getting the translated color chapters? No one seems to upload them to the usual stash, here I thought everyone would take the chance to do so when niggerstream is charging money for it.

WT and TakuBatsu.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/136090395/#136104733

A chapter actually more unbelievable than the fake spoilers, that is fucking impressive

Meta bullshit aside, will the LNs ever be translated

WT has pretty nice background art, especially when shit starts hitting the fan. It benefits a lot from the Viz scans like Shokugeki.

Will Nakiri papa strip like Senzaemon?

I hope so.

>May be even better than Eishi

There's no question. It's blatantly obvious she went for second seat on purpose.

Someone here did a few, but no one really wants to redraw color pages.

Yeah I wasn't expecting anons to do it, but I mean the niggerstream chapters are floating around, you occasionally see people posting pages from them yet they refuse to upload them. Just boggles my mind.

>Chicken fried bear
>Likely cajun chicken fried bear

Curry confirmed for Popeyes. All he needs are the honey butter biscuits to seal the win.

Someone does it with the color raws and Viz's translation. Many chapters are actually done this way, but not all. It's inconsistent. I suspect some user does it, but have never found the truth.

They show up on online readers though.

Chaotic Neutral?

Do they do entire chapters? Every time I see it, there are just a few pages. Like 184 on their site now.

I don't know, but in previous threads some anons claimed that their color pages actually come from Niggerstream doing them by full chapters and giving them to people who donate. No idea if that's true.

Alice is great.

Those taste-tester girls are cute too.

The Vampire is also somewhat cute.

I've only seen color + viz, not color + mangastream.

Yeah, that's apparently their excuse to put it behind a paywall, so they don't get 'busted'. But the more I think about it, the more it seems likely that user was making shit up and now I feel sad there won't be full volumes of color chapters.

Some chapters they'll add a few color pages the following week that require little typesetting and no redrawing. Just sift through their reader. Some of the pages from previous chapters are on the goddess

Viz doesn't do the full colored chapters. Someone just overlays their shitty localization over it.

I know.

oh damn, is that betty?

Did I ever imply he was wrong? If so, then I'm sorry.

He was never really threatening. Since his debut he was obviously a try-hard with homoerotic streak. He is Soma's Ceasar while Hayama is Whamu.

>What's her specialty?
Boners and soft meat

Can't replicate god tongue or nose. Giga nigga can't even replicate souma's b.s. ability.

Well actually Giganigga is Whamu, Hayama is Karl the snobbish asshole.

> not gomenasobase
You missed your chance

Hayama - Brown Sasuke.
Ryou - Vegeta who jobs less

Aldini - pretty fucc boi jobber fujobait. Think about it.
>barely survived getting BTFO in his first appearance (usually your strongest point)
>get BTFO during cooking 50 dishes challenge by souma/erina/hisako
>get BTFO by erina/alice in eggs
>get BTFO by alice/hisako in block B curry. BARELY BEAST MEHGUMI
>get BTFO by giga nigga on 1st round of top 8
>literally beat no one and got btfo in every occasion. his one shinning moment is tying with souma.

Erina - tsundere hinata (her grandpa already planning Nakiri Eugenics Keikaku)

TL;DR you're not a rival unless you beat the guy.

Souma's win is assured, not just because he's due for a win against Hayama and he's not Ash Ketchum, but also because the last couple of chapters continue to drive home that Hayama isn't a bad guy (first we see Azami threatening Jun's research to get him, and then in this chapter we get a deliberate reminder with a color page and Alice appearing of him working well together with Alice and Ryou) which puts Souma in the position of MC who has to slap sense into a rival who is going edgy in order to bring him to his senses.

The Umis are fucked. Either Rindou throws it on purpose or she cuts them a deal where they join Central.

Things probably are very bad for the low level rebels like the buttbros. We'll have to see what Isshiki and Tousuke have planned.

Arai Satomi yes.

It's not Souma's victory that is assured. It's Pajeet's lost that is. His cumulative loser flags has gone off the chart.

So, counting Souma, but not Erina, I think there are 14 students that Central has designated rebels?

Buttbros, Marui, Smoke, Ryouko, Yoshino, Meat, Isami, Hisako, Alice, Ryou, the Umis, and Souma.

There are nine E10 to throw at them, the 6 who voted for Azami and the three newbies including Hayama.

We know Hayama is assigned to Souma, and Rindou to both the Umis. Alice and Ryou seem to be together against a single opponent too.

That leaves 9 rebels and 6 E10 to match up.

Kawiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Fuck off retard.

>Ishiki wins against first seat someday
>souma becomes 2nd year
>souma against ishiki

this is how it will end.

If i were to assume all of them would pass.
>Buttbros vs Unamed Elite
pretty sure they won't fight original elites
>Yuki vs Unamed Elite
not sure
>Ryoko vs Eizan
not so sure
>Marui vs Nene
perhaps a battle of knowledge of food.
>Smoke vs Sword
maybe there specialties are related
>Hishoko vs Momo
she;s the only one left who is not a tag team
>Alice and Ryou vs Eishi
probably the strongest pair among the group so i think this match-up is possible.

Forgot about Meat and Isami.

so i would put Yuki and Ryoko against Unamed Elite and Isami and meat vs Eizan. probably would make much more sense.

If the "rebels" are going against elite 10, how is their 3rd exam even remotely close to whatever the other students are going through? Seemed like azamishits wanted to expel them on the down low, but now it's just straight up bullshit.

why the fuck you people call souma t rex?

He's referring to megumi and her infamous pose

what were the spoilers pics? i researched in about 6 different archives but those were post when archive.moe went down so its 4 months of data loss and the pic is down for whatever reason in desu

>fried chicken
Jesus

So basically either she basically doesn't cook or they get destroyed even if she only cooks with her feet

Air Gear was the greatest trainwreck I ever read, but it was a fun ride.

WHEN DO WE GET AN ERINA SHOKUGEKI

CAN SHE FIGHT CURRY NIGGER

GOD I WANT HER TO FIGHT CURRY NIGGER

>caring about Erina

MFW Rindou is on-screen

You know it's super troubling that we got the Number One chef before we saw Rindou

Makes me think her specialty is hardcore anal rape

She's almost certainly stronger than Tsukasa.

Rindou's strength now basically depends on whether or not we see her fight. Even if she doesn't use her specialty, actually seeing her cook will probably weaken her potential ceiling
The longer she doesn't 'try' for the stronger she'll be.

What's with Rindou and her ability to gain glowing eyes

There was more to that, though.

>this dude with his fucked up hair and eyebrows was shagging leonora
>tfw

>Rindou's backstory is that she was too lazy to be number one and felt Eishi would be a better fit
It's always the ones who don't give a fuck who end up being the nightmares

People who don't give a fuck but are still in high places are scary because they don't NEED to give a fuck.

they'll have her fightt hisako for maximum suffering

Wait so this Leonora is Erina's mum's brother, right? Shouldn't he completely hate Azami then?

This guy went boring to likeable in 1 page.

Can't wait for Curryfag to get BTFO.
His judgement is way overdue.

Dead fanbase

>bumping from page 10

blood pudding

So are we gonna get a Soma win then cut to ABSOLUTE DEFEAT for everybody else?

I imagine that's what's going to happen for Rindou at least
Then she'll be all
>now that I've won, my bet is that you have to treat me to a coffee nyahyahya
Azami flips shit
Rindou gives him the finger and says 'but I did Shokugeki them xD'

So, soma and hayama arent having a shokugeki?

I suppose.

The only reason Souma is going to win is because just like with Eizan, he intentionally pisses off Hayama.

Who is best girl?

I feel like Rindou is due one super fucking edgy moment

She's been far too nice despite clearly being the Devil incarnate

Doesn't really seem like it, maybe halfway through Dojima and Jun will hop in as the 4th and 5th judges and then the format will change

looks so much worse than the manga, someone post it please

yeah, obviously the cast isn't getting the boot, but a bunch of them may be brought down into Central like Hayama was.

Blame the edgelord

>tfw Takumi and Megumi pass because their combined cooking is central allowed.

>
I swear to god if he actually does this

>Japanese italian style
>rural ingredients

that's hilarious. I'm surprised I never noticed that.

he's rich and has status. It's the way of the world

>"That's a really great Central dish guys, well done!"

It could happen. During the Survivor's purge they wanted to beat everyone in their own specialties in order to show how great Central is. Rindou could do it just for fun.

He is absolutely correct.

How exactly do you combine cooking anyway? I'd imagine most top tier chefs wouldnt want another top tier chef to mess with his dish adding """"insightfil thoughts"""". Maybe Alice and Ryo, since they have long time bond. Although it would probably be the opposite considering how they usually interact, but what Takumi and Megumi do except for Megumi being a su-chef and doing what she was told

I wonder how he feels about his daughter being a dogfucker.

With how serious he seems to be, and the fact that he's rich, he's probably the type to beat the shit out of any punk-ass poor kid like Kurokiba that asks for his daughter's hand in marriage. They'd probably have to have a Shokugeki over it or something before he ever accepted it.

He probably doesnt comprehend a concept of her fucking Kurokiba at all

He'd probably let Kurokiba into the family if he impregnates Alice

i want to to fuck this midget.

But Kurokiba didn't even need to ask. He's already her fiance.

>beat the shit
That is not how rich people fight, do you think he can beat dog in a slugging contest

That's pretty clever foreshadowing if it happens.

Alice's mom and dad basically took Ryou in. I have no idea how they took an oprhaned kid and got him out of Denmark and into Japan, as that's a legal nightmare, but they are very rich after all.

A bag of gold in one hand and the bureaucrat's dick in another.

Ryou worked in restaurant when he was a kid, I doubt he was registered anywhere

You still can't just take an unrelated child out of and into national borders in the civilized world. It's a real mess.

Again though, super rich.

If you go through the legal work to adopt them or some shit you can
The hard part is proving you found the kid on the streets and are qualified to adopt hi,

Alice pointed out how Ryou has a Japanese sounding name when she met him. Maybe he was actually born in Japan.

Then this guy should be the best chef out of them all

Can't see this happening, she may be the scarier one, but Eishi is better simply because this is a shonen in the end, and unlike wsj countries the fujos in Japan would obviously rather have a bishie at #1 while the kids wouldn't give a shit about her power level as well maintaining the status quo.

If it does turn out Rindou is better than Eishi then well that's pretty refreshing but I can't see JUMP letting it happen. There's just no profit in it.

She could easily stay at #2 by well and truly not giving a shit. I mean, I think she's going to be stronger because of
1. how much screentime she gets and yet how little we know about her
2. how she's never even touched anything remotely related to actually creating food
3. how she does everything 'lmao for fun' - in most stories, people who do shit because they can are terrifyingly dangerous because that's what lets them be able to do whatever the fuck they want, what are you going to challenge them or something?
4. the betsubara
5. Souma already challenged Eishi and we know his specialty but Rindou hasn't done anything, combined with everything above it essentially signals to me that she's basically being 'saved' for last. The chances rise if we see nothing about how she makes her dish to fuck up the umis and simply the end result with them saying 'holy shit'.

The thing is, in shonen there's a very common trope of characters like Rindou having more potential, but never fully realizing it enough to matter before the series is over. A good example would be Agon from ES21 also published in WSJ, who ends up as a mere jobber in the end for the nigger even though he was possibly the only person who could have matched him had he not been slacking off his entire life.

So while I can easily see Rindou having the most talent/gift/potential/etc, I do not see a case where she ends up as #1 in the long run. I can even easily see her taking over the first seat for a short while, but holding onto that spot? That's definitely quite rare if not unprecedented in JUMP.

Don't get me wrong though, for my personal entertainment having something like Rindou run wild as the 1st seat pulling everyone into her shenanigans for awhile would be amusing if the author can come up with something fun, so I'd like it to happen.

But I lack the same faith as you do.

No no no you misunderstand
She's going to be #2, but she's also going to be objectively stronger than Tsukasa and play second fiddle to him. It's basically that she's able to kill him if she wants but she doesn't feel like it because unlike literally everyone else in the series besides Souma and maybe Isshiki she seems to have remembered that they're fucking high schoolers and should be having fun

>but she's also going to be objectively stronger than Tsukasa and play second fiddle to him.

We'll just have to agree to disagree then, I don't see what you stated as sufficient proof as I have said before, those kind of scenarios have played out for plenty of similar characters and almost all if not all of them end up being weaker than the 'complete package/mister perfect' guy who is clearly Eishi in this case.

I like Rindou and dislike Eishi

I figured that was the case. I favor vampiric dragon cat but I'd rather not set myself up for disappointment. Shokugeki hasn't exactly been subverting tropes lately.

>Akame ga Kill and Shokugeki no Souma both died around the same time a year and a half or so ago (Budo jobbing / Azami)
>both of them have fun female characters (S, desu for AgK and Rindou for SnS)
>neither of them will subvert tropes
>Esdese will die to pinchi or some shit
>Rindou will be #2 because muh perfect Eishi
Sad.

>I like character I want to fuck and dislike character I don't want to fuck
waifufags...

Eishi is a pretty bland character who's not even fun to be honest while Rindou is like, Souma (I do what I want haha~), but a girl.
Also I ship those two so hardly.

How the hell did Ryou end up in Denmark to begin with

Insertfags are cancer

>I don't like Eishi and he's a boring bland character
>this means I insert into him
What

Eh Rindo has been hogging to much of the screen time in my opinion

I like her personality and design but there's still Sword guy & Chullo who hasn't been allowed to do anything at all

You self insert into Souma retard

>waifufag AND shipper
>>/reddit/

He got captured as a thrall during a viking raid

Oh yeah no, we need focus on them
Sword is still hilarious imo
Like is that legal for him to carry a zweihander tier weapon on him outside the kitchen? Are you allowed to just, carry a katana on the streets in japan?

But...I don't ship Rindou with Souma? I ship her with Tsukasa like literally everyone with a modicum of sense?

>can't even link properly
It's three meme arrows you meme loving fuck

>waifufags...
More like all of humanity welcome to psychology 101, spurdo will be your teacher

Reminder that Sword and Momo are the otp.

For AgK, technically the concept itself started out as a VN, so there was definitely an Esdeath route. You'll just never get it unless they make a spin off.

Yeah I can tell
>choosing Pinch over the clearly superior Esdeath

Well they did write Esdeath into a corner. She'd be better off in Shokugeki as some kinda ice wizard from another school so she can just wear her usual as a uniform.

I feel like I've been denied something important
Just have her kill everyone already

Kurokiba is literally engaged to her already

That's not possible AgK is a shonen manga believe it or not. The bad guys can't win in the end and must face justice.

Just be happy Rindou will most likely safely graduate with a smile on her face after being the 1 vote that caused all this Azami shit storm just for her amusement.

but I'm an Esdesefag ;-;

Best girl: Alice
Best woman: Leonora
Best boy: Soma
Best man: Dojima
Best Onee-san: Rindou
Best tomboy: Nikumi
Best fuccboi: Kuga

>Best tomboy: Nikumi
Nikumi is shit.

That's why you remake her in vidya games. Though I find it strange I never seen her in popular modding games like Skyrim.

To his defense, I can't recall any other tomboy in SnS

>Best boy: Soma
I disagree but respect your opinion.

Does Taki count?

Skyrim doesn't really have that many anime mods anyway I've only seen UBW and stuff
I've managed making her in Skyrim though.
I want her to be happy ;_;
Tatsumi is a faggot

Houjou is just violent

>Best boy: Soma
No, best boy is clearly Kuga-sen...

>Best fuccboi: Kuga
Uh, okay, he is so best you had to give him a separate category because all other boys can't even complete.
You almost got me.

They clearly house and feed him, but they didn't adopt him. Hence why he's still Kurobika Ryou.

There's actually quite a bit in the JP blogs, well not enough for stuff like Shokugeki but a fair bit.

Still how did you get her outfit?

I didn't
I just kind of gave her dresses and mage robes with the rationalization that she must've been wearing something else if she never joined the imperial military
Also these magic mods holy shit, Imperial Frost and Epic Blizzard are overpowered as fuck
>kill everyone in wildhelm with a wave of ice damage that killed legendary dragons in one hit

That's Erina's role.

She is kinda of a Jou parallel.

Jou was the same.

inb4 journey

Best dad with absolute best taste.

His hair is like Alice's, but combed up, and his eyebrows are literally just like his dad's.

Look it up, Sanza has bats for eyebrows too.

>Everyone gets a superior E10.
>Souma gets currynigger, ninth seat.

Who was the genius who arranged the match ups? Was it Azami?

Soma also seems to be the only person having a 1v1. It could be Azami wanting to really break Soma by giving him a shot at redemption against Hayama only to have it crushed or something like that. Or giving the strongest rebel the fairest match to show the skill difference with Central.

Or he wants to see which of the two is better for his eugenics plot

>tfw Azami is having fun while pairing his students and making ships.

>Erina.
She's not even as cute as Megumi. How could you even compare her to Alice, who is the epitome.

14 rebels and 9 elites. I think someone else has a 1v1.

Honestly I think his plan is to see if Soma has what it takes and go "welcome aboard, son, you're part of Central now, enjoy!"

so in other words you're right

Butt bros will be together with someone as a trio. Assuming they aren't the first casualties.

With Hisako, of course.

If you have a 3v1 and Souma is 1v1, and Ryou/Alice is 2v1 and Rindou vs Umis is 2v1, that leaves 6 rebels and 5 elites. Having a 3v1 would increase the number of 1v1 matches.

So what'll happen on the next train ride/stop between challenges 3 and 4?

Depression and Despair.

For who?

Hojo's cute but she hasn't had that many appearances so it's kinda hard to rank her.

The rebels, I assume.

why do people assume erina doesn't have to fight? azami could put her against any of them just for the sake of testing her. could be against the buttbros even, just for the sake of eliminating someone. or that girl who cooks stinky food (not sure if she's still in). either way, i wouldn't rule out her having to beat someone

i also wonder if they're ever gonna reference dbz in those fights, more specifically, ssj. i wonder if he's saving it for a special moment or even the finale