A lot of new content.

Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/zavvmw.pdf
u.pomf.is/iebtnb.pdf
u.pomf.is/hjrais.epub
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=111908
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=47732
rightstufanime.com/Spice-and-Wolf-Anniversary-Collectors-Edition-Novel
amazon.com/Spice-Anniversary-Collectors-Isuna-Hasekura/dp/0316469920/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475293346&sr=8-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, first starts with volume 18.

Yes, wife Holo uses ponytail as hers default hairstyle.

>using the side ponytail of death
shes going to die right?

Some mother x daughter shenanigans can't be missed.

It's not really side ponytail.

But about that "death".

The author could not really pass bigger hook bait.

Of course she is completely alright. And even motherhood signed on her.

Anyway wife role suits Holo more than anybody could expect.

Of course wolf past is not completely forgotten.

But, married life is pretty much settled.

Time to pass torch to next generation.

Vol. 18 END.

My heart.

SEQUEL TIME!

Season 3?

How'd her ears change?

I'm kind of salty about Myuri, we didn't even got the time to see some cute daughter raising moment and familty life. By the time she was an official character, she was already send somewhere else, craving for the first passing guy cock.

Time to introduce some new characters.

Already best girl.

>First passing guy
That is Cole, I'm sure she grew up with him so he's not some random hook up.

Some world map.

Has Yen Press ever said whether or not their going to put out 18 and onwards?

She calls him "Oniichan" of course.

Same map as before. Are they just going to be visiting everywhere Horo and Lawrence did?

NBR Romcom here we go

Traveling in a barrel is not comfortable.

And I wouldn't have minded reading some stories about it. It barely feel like Lawrence and Holo ever where parents.

How many dicks has she sucked during her enormously long life?

At least Myuri is cute imouto.

Not yet, but with the success of the anniversary collector's addition, it's clear they will be.

Neat, but it's the same map. I take it they won't be journeying that far then.

*edition
Fuck.

Are those guys who translated the old volumes for cash still around?

His name is Hyland, and why I feel that he is there just for NTR.

>introducing a third party to make childhood friends jealous and realize they love each other.

This is all seeming very cliché.

Some "siblings" bonding.

At least they pull some church shenanigans.

Which of you drew this? My butt is not this big!

Myuri would not be Holo's daughter if she can't transform. This time into cute small silverwolf.

>she turns into a small puppy
I-I want to pet it.

Plot twist as fuck! Hyland is girl.

Volume 1 END.

We need more reverse trap stories.

Do you have the rest of the novel raw?

Some additional drawings and messages from authors.

Same pic, different message.

This is all folks, see you in next volume.

And she's appearantly better at it than her mom. She can go full wolf, hybrid human with wolf ears and tails, and full human with no ears or tails. That would have made Horo and Lawrences journey a lot easier.

So its another man misunderstands things and gets jealous over nothing story. Definitely fits in well with the past volumes.

Rest of raws is on Nyaa.

My bad, thanks.

Of course she's a slut, the apple doesn't fall far from the witch's tree.

>And she's appearantly better at it than her mom.
Being half-breed has its advantages.
>So its another man misunderstands things and gets jealous over nothing story.
Unless Hyland joins party and love triangle shenanigans starts from other side.

I wasn't ready for this.

>braided hair tossed to the side
My weakness.

qt

Yes, new series will be harem series with priest apprentice as MC.

Wait what?

Just bait from author.

Well this thread has cheered me up considerably, thanks OP. Now where's my S3

Ow my thumb.

>she can hide her wolf ears
>can transform into a normal-sized wolf
>silver hair
>looks absolutely CUTE in every form
Based Jyuu Ayakura. Here I thought it was just going to be a downscaled Korbo clone.

Story looks a bit boring, though. He's clearly trying to reproduce the love & economics feeling from the main series but Col and Myuri looks a bit weird for me.
Wasn't Col going to become some church scholar anyway? What's he doing fooling around?

Hope they bring the old gang back at least for some side-stories. I'd love to see cake Norah and how Eve, Diana, Amarty, brown sage girl, Lawrence's shop owner friend, etc are doing.

Is the name romajized?

Okay guys, I have had a waifu since 2011.

Now, this thread, I think I fell in love with Holo for some reason. She's so perfect.

Should I just ignore my feelings for now because it's just butterflies?

yes

Simply use "狼と香辛料" and you will get best possible results.

Yes until you read the LNs/watch the anime and realize she's perfection incarnate

Man, Cole doesn't deserve a wolfu. The little cocksucker should have died in a ditch.

>this thread
Did you watch the show and read the LNs? Because otherwise I would say it is a passing fancy
Who's your waifu

Of course I watched it and I own physical copies of the novel.

But something about this thread and today. I am in love.

I guess the inevitable "Side Colors" books will have a chance to be good this time.

Fuck forgot to look at the spoiler tag, my waifu is Kurisu, but her dying and having a bad end in all the relevant timelines ruins me.

>Kurisu
>dying and having a bad end in all the relevant timelines
What

>four ears
STOP

Though I suppose it's necessary since she doesn't always have the wolf ears.

The church is undergoing some sort of turmoil and Cole feels obligated to help out. That's why he's going on a journey. Myuri came along because she heard about her parents' journey and wanted the same thing.

Over 60% of all time she is descripted without ears or tail. So...

Hm, makes sense.
I still feel like Hasekura is pushing it too much, though.
Col was always so respectful towards Lawrence and Korbo to the point I doubt he would ever have romantic feelings towards their daughter even under Korbo constant tease on him.
Obviously we will now get the cliche "oni-chan turns into love interest" for the extra bucks from the easily entertained folk, but this is pretty low for a guy who made himself known writing about Fun With Economics.

Thank you very much good user.

Goddamn she looks awesome.
Do they plan on also making a manga?

Give it time.

Goddamn Lawrence. He became so manly.

You can't spend that many years with Horo and not become manly.

How old is Col now?

Wolf of that River Mk 2

Good. She can get with Cole instead of letting him pollute Myuri.

Myuri is jealous.

is this the thread to discuss wolf cunt

Damn I've been wanting to read the novels for the comfiness and romance since forever but I'm afraid the economy related stuff will be too intrincate and/or difficult to ubderstand and I'd end up bored to death.

Myuri is hostile towards Hyland whole time. As you can even see here .
You just like Cole don't know why. And Hyland quickly becomes very friendly with main pair emitting NTR aura on left and right. Giving you feel, that this will soon turns bad for Cole in future Volumes. And then PLOT TWIST happens.

>You will never experience this bliss

Welp, may as well just end it now.

>Not wanting a double lesson in NTR and short selling

You can't crash two stock markets in the same series, user.

His chin grew flat

>That moment when you realise that Lawrence is still set to eventually die, and leave Holo with Myuri behind.
It's just short term happiness.

>reverse trap

so this is still ongoing?

>tfw it turns out she is Eve's daughter, who's taken up on her mother's work.

Yes and no. Volume 18 exist simply just to give you one last ride with main characters, while assure you about their current happiness and passing torch to next generation. Which will continue own story in their new sequel series.
Simply put. Story of Lawrence and Holo is end. Story of Cole and Myuri just started.

Is stated that Hyland is "Prince of Winfiel Kingdom".

>cake Norah
THIS. PLEASE.

Aren't you giving Hasekura too little credit? He never gave us any reason to doubt his writing capability.

I haven't read the full thing yet. From the 1st volume to the 17th, how much time passed. And from the 17th to Spring Log, then to this new one?

If 18 is what 17 should have been from the get go it could be fun.

>more Col
Col has no business in the original which unfortunately has ruined him for what he actually fits in, the sequel.
Shot his wad on 9 volumes of him prematurely. There's nothing else to do with him.

Myuri is a qt3.14

So we gonna get translations or are we fucked?
Also anything about how long he wants to keep this series going?

>Col has no business in the original
What are you talking about?

>has ruined him for what he actually fits in, the sequel.

This shows needs to appear on western tv. Adult swim or something so it can get the Big O or FLCL treatment. The dub is good and the flirty banter should appeal to the people how don't get the economics.

I'm guessing being a half breed makes that easier. O remember that Holo said she could do it for a day or so if needed.

I wish. AS only airs flavor of the month shonenshit like OPM and JoJo, so I highly doubt they'd air an 8 year old anime about romance and economics. And sadly they're the only game in town apart from the Funimation channel or whatever the fuck it's called now, which is irrelevant.

Wait this is still ongoing, I thought it ended with Volume 17.

It did, but Hasekura started making more novels this year. Two got released a couple weeks ago, one about Lawrence and Holo, and the other about their daughter.

Col exists as padding for an increasingly narrative driven series.

>spice and wolf threads are commonplace again

Feels good, doesn't it?

How long until Myuri exclusive threads.

Never.

Dat Myuri ass

who is that guy?

need more Myuri asshots,
she definitely got her mom's booty.

Myuri BEST girl.

She's so sexually flat.

from the spoilers I thought she was supposed to be a tomboy, she looks to have more of a bubbly personality instead.

I really should read past Volume 6 one of these days.

It started feeling like the plot was in a holding pattern.

Church is doing evil things and witch hunting again ? Man, medieval Christian and Church are really unlikeable( unlikeike many morden church) Did
medieval church actually did anything good like donation and charity like morden church do ?
Manly history books I read seems to show all medieval church want to do are kill, burn , demonize, which hunting,a and even rape.

> did the church do anything good at the time?
Literally everything good for scociety and was the rulers at the city/town level and sometimes even the national level if the king was a dumbass and the pope/bishops of the country rallied the people against him.

The church maintenance law, order, security, charity to PLENTY of the poor (the middle class didn't exist they were all lower).

And the church invented the scientific method and advanced science in almost all aspects improving European life.

>and then everybody gets mad when they burned heretics they didn't like and tricked the peasants into believing they were burning witches
100%worth it. The Protestant reformation showed how absolutely out of hand heresy can get

>Did medieval church actually did anything good like donation and charity like modern church do ?
At the local level they were effectively the unit that gave cohesion to society. They did provide for the poor, yes.

i thought this ended a while ago

neat

It actually did. I still don't understand what made Dengeki resurrect it. I don't think there was that much of an call for more content in nipland

hope so, spice and wolf is the only translated LN I've ever read that isn't complete dogshit

why do retards say this show is about economics instead of the furry-waifu?

>The church invented the scientific method
That was Galileo. Who almost got executed (by the Inquisition) for saying that the Earth spun around the Sun and not the other way around.

I never thought I'd see it again love it.

Wait, so the whole point of this sequel was to shit up a watered down reboot crap with the bastard kid?

>The church invented the scientific method
>That was Galileo.
No.

>Roger Bacon (c. 1214–1294) – Franciscan friar who made significant contributions to mathematics and optics and has been described as a forerunner of modern scientific method
Also Confucius already argued the earth spun around the sun and was a theory for about a century, Galileo just proved it.

He was arrested for blasphemy against the bishop of his town. Not for his scientific works. Best part is he wasn't killed and was put on house arrest because the church wanted him to keep doing science but stop messing with the clergy.

>bastard
I dont think that word means you think it means

>Forerunner must equal inventor.
Churchfag please

AWOO

>We want the incest fetish audience

Are there fan translations of book 18 or the spinoff yet? I searched around for a bit and couldn't find anything on them.

>he didn't learn about economics from it

Thanks a lot for the historical informations.
But What about the record of brutal things done by European soldiers in the holy wars and all thouse ridiculous brutal Inquisition torture and law (for example, put people in the water if they're not drown than they are witch)
The church in spice and wolf seems vary bad, keep trying to prosecute and hunt down good girl like Holo and Nora

I'm going to be at Kino in NYC to get an autographed tome.

I can't tell if I should keep it or resell it.

Keep it mate
It's a one time opportunity

>I have no argument: the post
So I noticed

Spice and Wolf taught me the value of economics.

If I can buy a numbered first edition then get it autographed by the author - "To Korbo", it's easily double in value.

kill the author and you can quadruple the double value

First chapter of web version is here:
>PDF part 1: u.pomf.is/zavvmw.pdf
>PDF part 2: u.pomf.is/iebtnb.pdf
>EPUB: u.pomf.is/hjrais.epub

I'd keep it desu.

If season 3/Myrui spin off is made, they'll be everywhere again.

>Anime skips rest of novels, just to go straight to Myuri's story.
How would you react?

I'd be fine, I just want more.

I'm so excited right now. This has actually made my day. I take it it's basically a guarantee that it'll be translated by Yen Press then, right?

Besides that though, who / where should i follow fan translations, assuming they're happening as well?

How long until daughter overshadows mother.

When she Usagi drops her dad.

>thinking that will ever happen

Is it wrong to love Horo AND Myuri?

God, I love Jyuu Ayakura art so much. This and the Sponge Husband have such great illustrations by him.

No, once Lawrence will be gone, they will be free for oyakodon adventures.

Never going by the look of those socks.

Would mate with~

When Lawrence is gone, will Holo find a new boy toy to travel and eventually mate with? She is practically immortal after all.

>She is practically immortal after all.
She isn't. She just have very huge lifespan.

>Confucius
Copernicus. Confucius is the Chinese philosopher.

Either that, or she ends like picture related.

She's not straight up immortal, but she will definitely live a long time after Lawrence passes away. I'm actually eager to know how she's going to spend all that time. It must be pretty depressing watching your loved ones and family outgrow you and die. But I doubt she would mess around with a new guy afterwards. Not only would that piss off a lot of people, it would make her marriage and bond to Lawrence a little less special.

>I'm actually eager to know how she's going to spend all that time. It must be pretty depressing watching your loved ones and family outgrow you and die.
Myuri will be still there for her.

>not having holo as your waifu and myuri as your daughterfu

You shouldn't lust for your daughteru

>lust
>not parental love

Daughterus are just waifus in training, user.

> not waifuing your daughteru

I want the normalfags to leave.

I never read Ah My Goodness. Explain?

Woah, thread still alive.

He killed Korbo as a prank to draw attention to the new chapters as his very first move on this new thing. That speaks for itself.
I love his story and his style, but in my opinion he shouldn't be messing with a complete story for the extra bucks. Go make some new content like Worlds End Ecconomica.

>daughterfu
sasuga, retard.

>He killed Korbo as a prank to draw attention to the new chapters as his very first move on this new thing. That speaks for itself.
No he didn't. That was the internet that leaked that shit before the chapter proper was released and everyone jumped to conclusions.

He did do that. You guys just never paid any attention.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=111908

This too
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=47732

>No he didn't.
Yes, he did. He pretended to kill a character as a cheap plot device to draw attention for a continuation of the story.
>That was the internet that leaked that shit
The chapter wasn't leaked, it was officially published on franchise's website.

Besides, I'm not even discussing fans' reaction to it, I made it pretty obvious that what I find "bad" is he milking a money cow that should already be retired.

Yea, I know of those. Billionaire Girl is kind of meh, but that's my point. Guy should just leave this story alone and expand more his repertory.

Holo will never be overshadowed by anyone.

>He killed Korbo as a prank to draw attention to the new chapters as his very first move on this new thing. That speaks for itself.
And that belittles his capabilities as a writer how exactly?

So is Yen press gonna actually publish this in good time or am I gonna have to wait for the underground LN translations again

>she has 2 set of hears
>a human and a wolf one
>so she can hear how much of a faggot you are
This is what I fucking hate about Artists who draw qt animal gurls.

Wtf is he trying to gouge out her eye

She can hide her wolf features, you fag

>using a cheap shock factor to boost up your new continuation instead of relying on your -already proved to be beloved- own storytelling skills.
Yea, I wonder how.

So are we gonna get an arc featuring Lawrence and Holo jewing out a city again?
If anything they are probably legends considering all the crazy shit they did.

>boost up
Actually, to spark up interest. Again, how is that supposed to belittle his skill as a writer? You speak as someone that never even read anything he wrote.

Basically to main characters was told story about worst outcome of relationship between human and goddess. Where pictured girl was river goddess who worked on the principle of Golden Axe fairy tale. She meet human musician who lost his harp in her river and fell in love with him. They became couple and lived long happy live until he died on old age. His death left goddess completely broken and she quickly went on self-destructive path, breaking all her taboos and even abuse her abilities, just to grant his final wish (to take her to see ocean). This resulted that goddess was permanently sealed (basically something worse than death) as a punishment. To make it worse, this all happened in mere few minutes after his death.

And you write as someone who's too much in denial for something so simple to accept.
He played an easy cheap card instead of trying to hook up readers with some other substantial plot development, that's not hard to understand.

You should realise one thing. Cheap card does not necessarily mean bad card. Actually good played cheap card can be better option than poor played trump card.

I'm not in denial, it's you who probably never read anything he wrote past the first couple paragraphs and is now brooding over over some sort of bait-in-switch. Newsflash, retard. You brooding over something meaningless that say nothing of the author's writing capabilities.

>you who probably never read anything he wrote
>retard
Wew. Writing a civilized response like this guy here is truly beyond you, isn't it?

Joke's on you. I own all the physical YenPress copies 1-17 (from which the 1 and 2 are with the dumb 3DPD cover), the Japanese epilogue, FUNimation DVD+BD combo, a Korbo nendo and both the digital and physical versions of the artbook.
It's precisely because I care so much about this series that the "waifu is kill" trick bothered me.

If you get this mad over someone having a different opinion than yours, you'll have a hard time in S&W threads.

I hope you are aware that Copernicus also wasn't the one to be the first assuming a heliocentric world. Heliocentrism was also assumed by several ancient greek scholars, e.g. Aristarchus of Samos (whose teachings are assumed to be known by Copernicus), by could not win over the ptolemaic worldview with its geocentric model (mainly due to religious reason and physical assumption of the ancient word). The Copernican Revolution wasn't so much the finding of heliocentrism but more the expulsion of the human from it's god-given place in the center of the universe (and therefore was repudiated by the church).

HOW OLD IS MYURI

Old enough

1X

For what?

I attempted a civilized response before and you just answered with sarcasm. You shouldn't complain for being treated like you deserve to, retard.

>mad
Stop projecting son.

Handholding

>the only one calling others names
>bunch of ad hominem in every response
>projecting
Just stop already.

>I own all the physical YenPress copies 1-17 (from which the 1 and 2 are with the dumb 3DPD cover), the Japanese epilogue, FUNimation DVD+BD combo, a Korbo nendo and both the digital and physical versions of the artbook.
Not him. That makes your opinion less valuable, actually.

>the only one calling others names
Not others. Just you, retard.

>ad hominen
It's only ad hominem if the fact that you're a retard is the crux of my argumentation. It wasn't. I just felt like insulting you. Deal with it.

>projecting
Yes. You were projecting. I'm proud that you recognized it.

12~14 or something around that. Col was around that age when the series ended and he definitely doesn't look older than 30.

How exactly?

>trying this hard to argue in a S&W
Whatever, m8. I already explained my point and you already proved you're unable to maintain a decent conversation.
That's not me, by the way.

Is manga worth buying?

>That's not me, by the way.
Are you trying to make some sort of point? You're still a retard that acts like a kid when called on his bullshit.

The story is pretty much the same but the art is cute.
Worth reading but not buying, I guess.

You just don't know when to stop, do you?

>You just don't know when to stop, do you?
If you're asking if I won't leave retardation unanswered, no, I won't.

>12~14
Perfect. Anime when.

>How exactly?
Makes you sound like those annoying fans that more often than not think too highly of their opinion and will nitpick anything the author does with a seemingly "complete" work in order to disregard it and hate it, no matter how irrelevant it is.

Isn't that the age Lawrence describes Holo having? Did Holo appearance change to appear more mature after giving birth?

I love fall, perfect time to rewatch S&W

time to relive dome comfy feudal European capitalism pagan demigodess adventure

Well Myuri actually is a little girl.

I agree with you. Though, I already said this is my favorite series, and exactly because I cherish it that I didn't really like his move.
Nothing phenomenal anyway. user just decided to flip at my opinion as if I was physically hitting the author or something.
Just listed the stuff I own because he claimed I "didn't read the series". I'm not trying to show off.

>Isn't that the age Lawrence describes Holo having?
She's more of late-teens. The braid does give her a more motherly look.

His lack of politeness aside, he did say something that made sense. Hasekura never showed any sign of incompetency as a writer. I honestly can't find a good reason other than being an over-zealous fan as for why this slight bait-and-switch, which it really isn't unless the story was published in two parts and they revealed that she was alive all along in the second part, and even then, it wouldn't say anything about his skill as a writer, just about his "morals"

more anime please

buy the books you nigger

It's more the author blends too many time periods together so things get weird.
>norther crusades have been going forever while they were a one generation thing c1200 in real life
>the Hanseatic League has their fictional stand in in the series but they're from around 1400
>Lawrence talks about how the inquisitors were a thing of the past, yet the inquisitions are a late medieval (c1200) and renaissance institutions peaking within the later time period
tl;dr Spice and Wolf (not) Baltics is a mess that jumps all over the place.

No.
>The story is pretty much the same but the art is cute.
Skipped the entirety of volume 5 which is one of the best novels in the series, glossed over most of 6, then jumped into 8 and 9.
Which makes the manga make no fucking sense, because Eve is integral to 8 and 9.

What happens on v 5 again? And why did it skip it?

Fur scheme in Lenos.
Lawrence confessing.
Introduction of Eve.

It's both important and well written. Why they skipped it I'll never understand.

Wasn't it still adapting the story covered on the anime just a few chapters ago?
That's some huge jump to vol 9.

Automatically turned from worst guy into best girl.

Fuuuuuck this is never getting animated

I think you're looking in the wrong places. Scanlation stopped because yen bought it, go look at sights that host pirated scans.

Narwhal from 8/9.

>go look at sights that host pirated scans.
Like?

o shit boys

Well shit. That's bigger than I expected.

how much was it?

100+ burgerdollars?

$135 on Amazon, $120 on Rightstuf

>pre-ordered limited first print at both Amazon and Right Stuf
>still no updates from either on if I'm actually getting it
>release date this Tuesday
Shit, I just want to cancel one already

>he didn't catch the initial 112.49 price
>he didn't have a 5% off coupon buried in his e-mail

Is it too late to get it?

It looks like it

rightstufanime.com/Spice-and-Wolf-Anniversary-Collectors-Edition-Novel

amazon.com/Spice-Anniversary-Collectors-Isuna-Hasekura/dp/0316469920/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475293346&sr=8-1

Anime when.