Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rV9WqhF2
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=854826
store.steampowered.com/app/413410/
store.steampowered.com/app/413420/
youtube.com/shared?ci=sPcQuORHGjI
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=854917
taima.tv/r/drg
gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-japanese-limited-edition-detailed-screenshots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopeman Ova soon

Sayaka still the best. Kirigiri a shit.

Okairi~

when?

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

please tell me that was copy pasta

When V3 launches

Did we fail her?

Naegi keep on living my man

the day DRV3 comes out

Why didnt he use his persona

We can all agree that him and Juzo were the best newcomers right?

>forever BTFO

pastebin.com/rV9WqhF2
I've translated from the French subs the last episode's script.
Please tell me what you think. Surely [Hope] subs will be out soon but I had fun with that.

It's fucking retarded but we had Hanamura shout JUSTIN BIEBE so I guess it was okay

Does class 77 have their NWP memories? It could lead to some awkward situations between the killers and their victims if they do

>Class 77 all wake up
>Kirigiri is alive
>Chiaki remains dead

good end

There is no way Chiaki is alive, I would be in the theater other.

Go home Matsuda.
Yes

We sure can, Seiko is cool too.

>tulpa threads.jpg

>Junko's reaction while watching this episode

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=854826
SUBS WHEN

Yes. Andou was entertaining too, due to how terrible she was.

This is canon.

I pity you

So in the end, it was all for Future? Hope and Despair seem both fucking stupid

Character development

actually you would be screweed since you are giving her a good reason to kill you, just look at what happened to Yasuke Matsuda and Mukuro

Chisa was so disappointing god dammit. She was hyped up for absolutely nothing.

Persona's hilarious madness and Juzo memes kept me entertained for the whole Future side.

This is also canon

I want one of the BDs to be Junko slowly getting angrier and angrier in the hell theater and the ending gets more HOPEful as Chisa smiles at her class being true heroes.

I will miss you, danganronpa threads. I had lots of fun with you guys.

So let me get this straight
> Gets new robot hand
> Still best hopeman
Meanwhile in V3
> Robot named keebo
> Robot is named after hope and has white hair and ahoge.

IS HOPEMAN CONFIRMED ROBOHOPE?

Seems you like these edits user. Do you want me to do one for you ?

DR3 has pissed me off so much I just want to pretend it never happened and move on to V3. Post V3.

Naegi is so much cuter when he wears a cardigan.

Munakata deserved to be a fully fledged character in one of the games instead of anime only.

>Naegi-kun, it seems that I'm ovulating today.

I know. And it feels so damn well.

>robofags claim MC was going to die
>think it's impossible since it would break the flow of the game
>this episode happens

ubububububububenis

Seiko>Munakata>Juzo

Yeah,its like the fucker made the whole thing just to kill Kirigiri.

Can't believe you want to get more shit writing.

Have a translation
I don't even know why I saved this since I'm not into shipping

>Hajime gets heterochromia
>Kirigiri doesn't

Dissapointing.

She couldn't be saved.

She was doomed to die.

With that, she destroyed SDR2's message and now it shows that they can't fight for their futures at all.

I actually can't feel much about DR now besides empty despair. This was basically it for me and now I can close this particular chapter. So I guess I should congratulate to Kodaka for screwing me over so impressively.

I don't want this ride to end even though it was kinda shit at the end

Nah, Kiibo is Hopeman's biological son, who was probably raised jointly by Tanaka, Hopeman, Souda, and Sonia.

Seiko was surprisingly boring though.

Que les parecio el episodio a mi gente de habla española?

This. In the end Kirigiri couldn't get what was Sayaka's.

Must be nice being a Kirigirifag, I was one until I played DR2 ;_;

I think the most amazing thing about this was how the producers were intentionally rusing the VAs the entire time. Just look at how Ogata was wrong about both Asahina and Juzo, with Kirigiri's VA being wrong about her OWN CHARACTER'S death. Weren't they given pretty much no plot information and only got their scripts the day of recording?

I get his eye is supposed to be injured but somehow it looks really cute.

>Q. Tell us who is the first person that comes to your mind when you think about 'Autumn’.

>Naegi: “Um…. Kirigiri-san, I guess. She’s cool but also has a really warm and gentle side– I believe that’s very much like her. I-I don’t mean that in a weird way! Y-You know, coincidentally her birthday is in October… O-Of course I would remember when her birthday is. I mean, she’s a really important friend to me… Eh, “When is Hagakure-kun’s birthday?” U-Umm…. A-Ahaha! I might’ve forgotten… I think?”

DIS IS HEADMASDER SPURDO :---DDD
YU MUSD GACH THE GILLA xDDDD

I dont live in a third world shithole

>being delusional

Will Sayakafags ever recover?

They had nothing to win if they spoiled they were actually still alive.

>despaired when i saw this being posted monday
>now filled with a greater HOPE than ever before

T-there is still 2.5 which takes place after this right?

¡La waifu está viva, amigo!
Por cierto, lindos triples.

>A bunch of sexually active young adults retire to live out a life of exile on a tropical paradise island

The orgy doujins write themselves, they won't have anything left to do on the island after a while and just fuck senselessly.

>Just look at how Ogata was wrong about both Asahina and Juzo, with Kirigiri's VA being wrong about her OWN CHARACTER'S death.
They weren't wrong, they just couldn't say anything. Did you really expect them spoiling things in the fucking radio?

I want a game with alternative routes where we can save Juzo, Chisa and Seiko, is that too much to ask?

Children are a heritage from the HOPE, offspring a reward from it.

Tu es faggot

I just finished Danganronpa, now what should watch first Despair Arc or Future Arc?, or it don't matter?

As always

Komaeda is cute!

>I don't even know why I saved this
Because it's cute, even if you're not into shipping.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Sadly enough, yes.

>V3 first class trial
>You get the killer wrong
>Entire cast but killer is executed and everyone gets replaced for the rest of the game
How mad would you be?

I trust Kodaka to write a good game story, I have hope

With that grammar you might as well have.

Wait, why did they send a hundred warships to Jabberwwock again?

Nigga don't, just go away and pretend the anime isn't real.

Play sdr2 and then alternate an episode of Future followed by one of Despair.

Do you think Kirigiri was late to getting to Naegi because she had to change her panties after watching the footage of him talking to Munakata about how he'd be glad to have met her no matter what happened?

>american education

No. That takes place right after Komaeda wakes up which might also explain what Izuru did to the others (bop them on the head or something, I guess) or just how he got his cyborg arm. It's over.

Fue una completa mierda. Al menos el Naegiri es canon.

It was a fun ride.

I don't care what anybody says
I'm glad I got my happy ending
4 years ago I was sad when everybody on DR2 died and now
>Fuyuhiko gets to see Peko again
>Saionji gets a chance to change
>Gundham and Nidai's sacrifice payed off
>Other characters that did nothing wrong in DR2 (Ibuki, Mahiru) are alive too, and even the killers are alive and despairless now
>the final 5 survivors are ok
>HOPEMAN
>Kirigiri is alive too

I never thought it was possible for Chiaki to be alive since she's been an AI for me since 2012. when she was announced to be real I knew she was going to die, while the RoD were in coma so it was possible for them to wake up.

All in all. Im full of HOPE right now and can't wait for NDRV3

[HOPE] WHEN

>third world
>subs are out

Not too much. New cast doesn't look that good.

>i trust kodaka
KEK

I want Imposter to hug me

Thank you, my friend. Juzo made the anime more bearable to watch and I'm glad I became a Juzoboy.

WHERE IS [HOPE]?

I would prefer it if the MC was the one to commit the crime.
Munakata did in order to stop UD. Who the fuck know what happened with that though.

There is no hope left in this world.

Héla, on se calme

How pissed was Munakata when he found out that Kirigiri was still alive, making his bonding with Naegi over dead waifus pointless?

Except now you have the confirmation that doom is preordained for them, and thus that they cannot fight for their own futures.

Imagine being this simple minded and accepting rushed and shitty writing just because it's happy

Who was the worst new character and why was it Mitarai?

>BR fags

>delusions

Shipperfags got BTFO today. Feels good.

>both Junkos dead so both Chiakis has to die
Being an Ultimate Hope without luck is suffering

>Munakata did in order to stop UD. Who the fuck know what happened with that though.
izuru is an ultimate negotiator or something

He fell on his sword that night, he just decided to end it all.

Edgy.

Killer Killer will have an alternate ending for our boy...right?

I would have been happy even if they kept her AI in a phone.
She died for nothing other than cheap drama. I'm all despair now.

I'm glad you joined us, my friend. Together we stood strong and we made it till the very end. Now all that's left are the subs and from thereout we move forward to v3. We might not be having these threads, but we're always in memory and we'll be there when you expect us! Juzoboys simply don't leave!

Where were you when The King was killed?

>Mahiru
>nothing wrong
She didn't even need to be a despair to commit crimes.

>class 77 appears and fights alongside FF
>class 77 using their talents to fight
>mini mirai bots
>Ultimate Disc Thrower, Bird Keeper, and other ultimates appearing
>Hopeman finally meets the Ultimate Hope
>AI Ghost Chiaki
>Persona survives and wanders alone to seek enlightenment
>Hopeboy rebuilds HPA and becomes the new conman
>Seiko's drug saves the day
>Kirigiri end
This was a hope filled episode

>being delusional

Will Kirigirifags ever recover?

Honhon

Never forget.
You forgot 16hours-kun and his [HOPE] though.

>Spanish
>BR
???

I'm with ya here. So much for miracles. I'm done with Hopes Peak. Time for V3.

I want to asphyxiate myself with the imposter's breasts!

>and why was it Mitarai?
because he was a fucking otaku

Because he did literally nothing the whole anime, was responsible for everything that happened and it took only a speech by his classmates, most of who never met him, to stop his masterplan.

Agreed, the Naezono and Naekusaba shippers were BTFO once and for all.

So what was Tengans plan with Kamukura Proyecto? And Munakatas plan?

anime en general: 8/10
final 5/10
que carajos paso al final? todo iba tan bien en el inicio

Sorry Kirigiri-san but I have Maizono-san's magazines to attend to.

Oh God its a good day to be a Kirigirifag.

I believed until the end.

JOIN SPURDO HOBE SGOOL
WE HAVE FREE HOBE :DDDDD

Holy fuck I wanted to like Tengan but his complex motives barely make any sense to me. The only way it makes sense is if he was literally dying in a couple of months or whatever and he especifically wanted Mitarai to rule the world in his place, otherwise he could just use the fucking video himself.

Qu'as tu pensé de l'épisode, mon ami?

Because he's garbage.

Not her fault her friend was crazy.

>naegi being alpha
No.

>brazilians speak spanish

ok then

si definitivamente kirigiri salvo el episodio casi me agarra un infarto cuando no salia

low quality b8 m7

I agree

You know you fucked up when the mastermind has dumber motives than the ZTD one

>that face when subs are out in your country

HUE

>The Naegiri guy probably offed himself before he was able to see the ending
This is why you always hold off until the end of the series to kill yourself over your waifu, kids.

Stop shitposting.

ESPOIR

>BUT KIRIGIRI IS DEAD

>BUT CLASS 77 WON'T WAKE UP

T O P
O
P

K E K
E
K

Personally, I've already got my bags packed for a new one. Not V3, oh no, I'm done with this whole stupid thing. I don't even know where I'm going for sure, I'm just going to go float out into the unknown and see where I land. There I am sure that I will have the spark of hope lit in my heart once again, but as for here, I'm finished.

There's a certain strange comfort in this despair-induced camaraderie.

Everyone should have stayed in a coma except for Hopeman with his bullshit superpower. Waking up was a mistake.

Naegiri also got BTFO.

Naehope became canon.

Hajime: Stop broadcasting the anime Ryouta

Ryouta: N-no

Hajime: Don't be a faggot Ryouta

Ryouta: NO!

Class 77: DON'T BE A FAGGOT RYOUTA

Ryouta: O-ok

Naegi: Looks like my work here is done

It would bring me so much joy if they reveal Maki is a descendant of Hajime and Mikan

>Good ending
>Somehow killing game still happens
What gives

>No NaegiKirigiri kissu
They don't even need to go that far. If they just showed Naegi and Kirigiri child running towards Makoto in the classroom, i already would be the happiest shipper today.

>"I have a role to fill as well."

What the hell is Munakata talking about?

Hopeman didn't even give a single fuck about Izuru, only Naegi.

It is when she went with it and destroy evidence.

Holy shit Komahina fags are pathetic.

Chiaki was the real Ultimate Unlucky student. Nothing could go right for her and she was doomed to die.

jaja

This.

WHY . YOU KNOW

Why is the DR fanbase so cancerous?

Agreed, Hope was as good as it could have possibly been coming out from such an absolutely horrendous previous episode.

He wants to fill his hope holes with hope

Are they gay now or what

Anime was truly a mistake, I should've finished with the series once DR2 ended.

>Hey Sato buddy did you kill her?
>No
>Okay then, see you later
Real Mahiru never knew Sato was a killer

that wasn't Hopeman, that was a walking fanservice machine with nothing to say and nothing to pass on

K, anyone wants my Mary S- I mean, Kyoko folder? Can't stand her now at all

Yeah too bad that didn't happen and instead just left them as friends.

>ESPOIR
Je tiens à peu près ce language moi aussi.

I'm concerned about this. I guess if it's many years in the future it could make sense for some sort of radical group to take up the gauntlet of the "old Ultimate Despair" for whatever reason, but...

Because HPA has been rebuilt

Thanks a bunch user

She succeeded, though.

Thanks to her wishes, thanks to Hinata, everyone could be saved. Both Hinata and her classmates were able to move on towards a brighter future - a future no longer dictated by Junko, or even by the Future Foundation - a future of their own choosing.

She's smiling in the end, after all.

It's not Izuru, it's Hajime, his best friend.

Pas lui mais c'était de la merde. Un terrible et honteuse trace de fan service qui pue la chiée de figurine pour que ces moutons de japonais achètent.
C'était drôle mais affreux en même temps.
Sans parler des retcons à tout va.
I have no idea. The shot where he said that was him reminiscing about his day at HPA with Juzo and Chisa I have no idea what he was implying

Give it.

LOL

SDR2 isn't canon then?

It's ok, Ill keep all weapons away from her, and give her a little bit of sedatives before bed. And I could loosely tie her to it as well. I'll hold her through it though, so that she doesnt feel scared

>mfw i realize hina doesn't stand for Aoi Asahina

>Nothing could go right for her
She wanted to save her class and husbando and she got it

>picking processed food food instead of something fresh and natural
nagito knows what's true hope

Watch all of future first, then all of despair. Honestly it's what I wish I did, despair just removes all the surprise from the reveals in future 9 and 11.

Aahhh, so Cred Forums is just like Cred Forums in the end and hates on things just to be contrarians.

Good to know.
See you next time Cred Forums!

>"hurr durr let's rebuild the school that helped destroy the world"

Reminder that Naegi and friends are retards.

Considering how buddy buddy they were with Hajime, the DR2 cast all have their NWP memories along with their memories from before right?

kek

Un baguette?

It literally did not matter. They could have gone through Island mode for all it matters

HMMMMM

>implying they aren't putting all the shipfag scenes in the BDs to get more money

Where the fuck is my Junko x Naegi ending?

DR2 was good. Bittersweet, but good. Island mode showed the possibility of a slightly more positive ending for Chiaki, even if she were never "real". That all got dashed to smithereens with human Chiaki. Now I'm just wondering if I should start clearing out my folder so I don't have to be reminded, or if I should just hide it and pretend I never saw it.

this is a Cred Forums thing as a whole, it's not only Cred Forums you newfag
lurk more

Why are these threads filled with shipcancer 24/7?

>watched s1
>skipped s2
>about to start this
Is this the right choice?

hope-san please give ETA for subs

Zombie resurrection for Juzo?

No problem. We all suffer from Funi having problem with their legal binding. It may only give a temporary relief until fan subs but I'm happy I could've helped
Fuck off m8. The anime is fucking terrible.

How do we kill Tumblr?

Duwang subs don't count

I don't want to be excited for V3 after this shit.

¡Komaeda es lindo!

English subs when? I don't feel like watching stuff in spic.

I mean, technically everything went to hell due to corruption caused by the The Steering Committee.

>JUNKO IS GOING TO BE THE MASTERMIND, THERE'S NO WAY THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SHOVE HER IN THE END

>KIRIGIRI IS DEAD, SHES NOT GOING TO LIVE

>JUZO IS A PIECE OF SHIT, HES NEVER GOING TO DO ANYTHING USEFUL

>CLASS 77TH IS DEAD, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO WAKE UP

>CHIAKI IS ALIVE

Holy shit the ammount of BTFO is glorious, get fucked retards

What?

S U B S ?
U
B
S
?

I am more than a little disappointed with the ending.

>Everyone wakes up
>Killings mean nothing

>Izuru pretty much returns to being Hajime with memories of Chiaki both from NWP and pre-transformation
>Trivializes his actions at the end of DR2; completely different from merely attempting to live on as Hajime

>Kirigri alive

>No consequences for murders; class 77 has a worry free boat party instead

>Asahina didn't die

When I think about it, this episode has no redeeming qualities, either. It is just an incredibly shitty ending to a mildly shitty anime.

Same, I'll feel empty everytime I see that innocent smiling face now.

No. Stop that. What about HER future? None whatsoever. She deserved one herself, and she never got it.

>She's smiling

No, that was AI Chiaki.

See above. The only thing that mattered to me was Chiaki's survival, and without that I couldn't give less of a fuck about Hope. I could feel myself trying to force a smile at the "cool" scenes of Class 77 doing things, but my thoughts were dominated with wondering when Chiaki would show up.

>ZTD
>now DR3
>soon V3
How do we stop it

At this point I have to assume that they don't have their memories of anything before, because none of them (except for Hopeman) would be exactly the fucking same like they are in the fanservice reel

Am I the only one who noticed Hopeman doesn't have Junko's hand anymore?

He switched it with a metal prosthetic hand.

joto

Those were exactly his motives, so congratulations they do make sense to you.

No.

>it's that guy who doesn't have opinions of his own but is obsessed with his epic BTFO meme

Vraiment pas génial, sur le coup j'étais content pendant les scènes de fan services mais maintenant je suis blasé, cet anime était un gros gâchis, et quand je pense à quel point ils auraient pu faire mieux j'ai envie de me tirer une balle
Mais bon, au moins c'était drôle

thanks user

Is it wrong if I feel something from seeing this post after the months of ?

Him, Juzo, Seiko, Gozu and Koichi are some of the best additions to DR.

>s1
You mean the anime ?
God protect you from your retardness.
Go pirate/buy the first game on steam, and do the same for the second one.
DR3 is not a valid reason to skip them. They're the bulk of the series

Because it's Cred Forumsutism central.

Even if we declare it non-canon, the only thing that would change is the DR2 non-survivors not being awake. That's literally all that happened that changed the overall plot.

Don't be scared user the game will probably be great. Just watch out for a DR4 anime.

Who were those super power guys with the glasses?

>lets reform the school that destroyed the world
Fixed it for you

where we are right now the contrarians are the ones saying it was good, which is pretty funny

Porque es un maldito marica otaku.

they are probably going to explain that during his own animu coming soon

We don't, we just use the despair caused by their existence as a stepping stone for hope

>Am I the only one who noticed Hopeman doesn't have Junko's hand anymore?
Yes, you are absolutely the only person that has ever noticed this. No one in these threads has noticed it before.

I'm going to start watching this but I skipped S2 entirely since the main cast weren't in it. Should I watch S2 since it's standalone or no? Pls no spoilers
Link to gamu pls? ;_;

>No more gunposters
>no more Juzoboys copypasta
>No more HOPEposting
>No more tinfoil hat theories
>Kirijunko kek

Fuck im gonna miss all of you and these threads.

Love you all and see ya when V3 is out.

Oh come on people I'm not gonna pretend this was good but Kodaka told us since day 1 this was a fanservice anime and little else, you're being a bit too dramatic. The real third installment was always V3, this was just a small side dish.

More SHSL guys.

>written by kodaka
>will probably be great
I'll eat my vita if there's no retarded twists.

It was already pointed out, several times.

WHERE IS [HOPE]
WHY AREN'T MY FREE VOLUNTEER SUBS OUT FASTER

>c'était de la merde
Il n'y a pas assez d'espoir en toi mon ami. Certes ça avait ses défauts (notamment le manque de fujobait et de Naegiri, mais aussi la longue scène chiante pour convaincre Ryota d'arrêter de faire le con) mais honnêtement j'étais tellement excitée comme une puce toute le long de l'épisode que ça m'a à peine refroidie.
Retcons? Desquels tu parles? Le plus évident était la rencontre d'Izuru et Nagito à Hope's Peak mais ça a été résolu dans le dernier épisode de Despair.

>>>/BTFO/
So which one are you?
The Chiakifag? the Junkofag? thanks for the tears

>deathfag can't post his BTFO memes so gets upset at people who do

To top that all off, both Chiakis stayed dead. It was basically a status quo ending with a little more of a fucked-up context given to it.

Forgot to mention you'll want to save side hope for last (today's episode)

like the student council, they're characters with faces but no names.

He has to go back where he came from

ROBO-BRAZO KOMAEDA/10
La verdad me gustó el final, pero sé que fue un asspull del tamaño del universo

At least she'll never see Junko face again.
Also I find it ironic that Junko last appearance is her holding Monokuma while it was Monomi for Chiaki.

I'm half-heartedly considering suicide. I've lived with depression for 12 years and this is honestly the emptiest I've ever felt

Wouldn't agree more.
I wanted to know more about Gozu though.

>Scouted Junko on his own
>Made it so nobody could force her to leave HPA
>Wasn't even a bad guy
Will we ever know how complex his motives were?

>implying another committee won't rise from the ashes

Naegi just doomed himself staying at the school until he dies.

>because that's totally going to work right guys?!?!

Maybe they do and it's just incompetence from the staff. I mean the DR2 cast has been pretty inaccurately portrayed in DR3.

The second game isn't standalone.

Maybe we'll have a Munakata game by Platinium. That's his role to fill.
They're on the pirate bay. Do yourself a favor and go play them RIGHT NOW before getting spoiled.
The games are the most solid and enjoyable entries.

>last appearance

Nice speedwatching

FF not-quite redshirts.

Sayaka is indeed a best

I NEED NIPS REACTION TO CHIAKI FATE

>actually watching season 1
>thinking there is season 2
can you do some research before you kill yourself

Soy feliz como una lombriz por los chicos de DR2 y por Kirigiri. mucha queja cuando DR3 dio cosas buenas

Climbing into his grave

Again, what?

porque estamos hablando espanol ahora
(no tengo acentos en mi teclado)

It really was a nice journey.
See you soon user.

store.steampowered.com/app/413410/
store.steampowered.com/app/413420/

Kirigiri isn't coming back, Kodaka would never pull a stunt like that.

She's dead here so it doesn't count, I'm talking about Despair arc.

Whatever you choose, make sure it's the one that lets you move on from this mess completely. I could only handle it for this long because I held on to a fragment of hope. But now, well, I'm sure you already know how I feel.

>everyone goes mad cause junko was the mastermind again in DR2
>everyone goes mad cause junko wasn't the mastermind again in DR3

Komaeda 0.5

His bro will be waiting.

Nah, Munakata was a legit good character.

Nah, it would also make Chiaki not "real" again.

It will work. Have hope!

Junkofags and Chiakifags going at full force before the threads disappear from Cred Forums

Cred Forums is tsundere for her

we're not mad that she's not mastermind retard

we're mad because the final boss is a retarded old man and a weedy anime manlet

>Mais bon, au moins c'était drôle
Exactement, c'était loin d'être parfait, mais pour moi c'était ça le principal.

I don't accept baguettes from people who use the wrong gender specific indefinite article.

>She couldn't be saved.
>She was doomed to die.

This is a franchise with canonical ghosts and afterlife theater. She got proper closure in Hope.

So can we stop acting like this ending won't be touched up on later? Can we stop acting like Kodaka isn't setting up V3 as means for time travel and changing history?

>called the final confrontation between hope and despair
>it's actually hope vs hope
>despairs just take the blame

>Kodaka says that it's just a fanservice anime
>People get memed by deathfags into thinking that DR3 will be some major plot arc in the Danganronpa series
>Surprised when we get a plot armor ending
Poetry.

everything was done so that the events of the ending could happen

he was the real ultimate analyst

Quads speak the truth.

Hell, Tengan being the mastermind could have been fun but the execution was awful.

Did they finally found something they agree on?

>start of DR3
>I bet Ryota is the mastermind
>or Tengan, he looks evil as fuck

>end of DR3
>WTF TENGAN AND RYOTA ARE THE FINAL BOSSES?

Neck yourself. I bet you wanted Despair Papa too and if it had happened you would be complaining right now

Literally how.
All he did was sperg out about hope and despair and try to kill Naegi until he had to be talked into not being retarded, then his BFF died and he finally calmed the fuck down.
There's his entire character.

Even if we declare DR0 non-canon, literally nothing changes.
Even if we declare DR2 non-canon, the only thing that changes is DR1 cast not joining an organization.

That's literally all that changed, hurr.

>Despair Papa
Who?

But if she was a ghost why didn't Nagito see her?

its seems they are mad waifus are getting revived left and right except for theirs.

serves them right for having shit taste

>tfw I can't even fap to her doujins
>only bitter emptyness everytime I see her character in any shape or form.
FUCK YOU KODAKA

The anime isn't canon anyway

He literally did everything for keks, I bet he's even laughing in the afterlife right now.

???
What's your point?

and it would make the DR2 cast fall into despair without mind control.

Honestly, I'm pleased about Chiaki remaining dead. She served her purpose; bringing her (or her AI) back to life would, again, just trivialize DR2 even further. What impact are certain events supposed to have if they are just undone?

I think he said he has to carry the burden of his friends' death.

you're just fucking faggot fuck, like me

Good character =/= Meme character.

>No, that was AI Chiaki.
How are people so sure of that?

But it is.

>Monokuma aka Junko says its going to be the final confront taion between him (her) and Makoto
>ends up being about an irrelevant old fart and some useless anime cunt
>with a hajimeme appearance
>the whole series literally leads up to a 2 minute pep talk between people who arent even technically enemies

KODAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck you m8, she still lives in his heart.

He did it to force Mitarai's stupid hope anime.

Unless Hopeman's episode explains his motives or something it's going to stay retarded.

Because only Hinata has the talent necessary to see it.

Kirigiri says hi.

But Despair Papa would have been superior
>I did it for despair and Mindhaccarai are unrelated things
Good enough writing
>I pretended to do it for despair but I actually did it for Mindhaccarai
Terrible writing

It's starting.

This. People expecting this ending to be final will be truly disappointed. This is reeking of X3 ending and coming with a Days of Future Past twist.

Has there been a delay for [hope] announced? Nomally he's done by now

Keebo will never be the protag.
NEVER.

So, will the BDs have a scene of Naegi being "pleasantly surprised" by the survival of his "good friend" Kirigiri?

and Juzo was still better at being both

DR3 doesn't really have a final boss
nothing that happened in the last two weeks relates to anything we were shown before, like, at all
it's kind of impressive just how disconnected the conclusion is from the rest of the story, where the only things that stayed even a little consistent were the names and faces of the surviving cast and the place they were trapped in

WE DID IT MIKANBROS

The entire DR1 cast is still dead you fuck.

What other scenes are there? The ending just made all the killings pointless and took out all the impact of the choice Hajime and co. made at the end of the game.

I hope so

Well not for me

Right, like we needed Reddit Emblem cancer in the thread.

Put the gun away, Despair.

>BEEP BOOP

So Kaede or Amami or both will be the ones who head back in time and prevent the Tragedy or HPA?

Why do people keep saying that the BDs will add anything to the series?

>Il n'y a pas assez d'espoir en toi mon ami.
Au contraire. C'est juste que cet espoir a été détruit et humilié dans la boue.
But let's speak english to let other anons butt in the conversation.
I was indeed pleased because it's nice to have a good ending but it raises more questions that it answers actually, and thematically I really hate that. First is how useless Tengan's motive sounds and how poorly Mitarai's antagonism is resolved. I just couldn't believe it. It's like it was a joke. It's the text book thing to not do in a serie that tries to say a story. Because DR3 tried, unless the pitiful attempt at a killing game, with non sensical rules was the core of DR3.
And when I talk about retcons my main thought go towards IRL Chiaki. I do not accept her. Well she is, but it's fucking terrible. I know the word waifu bait is tossed too often here but god damn if she isn't the prime example. She just had no reason to exist. She had no real ties with AI chiaki (and her monologue at the end of side hope doesnt change that) and she didn't fill any role that couldn't be filled by an new OC character or even Chisa.
It's just a straight up disappointement for me. Last episode was fun because they threw many joke and epic moment but god damn if it didn't let me a sour taste in my mouth

She saved Kirigiri, so she deserves a day without bullying. Good job.

Kodaka will pull anything as shown from today's episode, neck yourself Kaedefag

>she had more spoken lines than anyone other than Hajimeme in the finale
while I love it it's also kind of unacceptable in every other way

the DR1 cast was shit, who gives a fuck. and they were killed IRL. we always knew the DR2 characters were in coma.

Nice try, Despair.

user, w-we need to be strong, that's what she would've wanted... even though I can't

When some fags were speculating that Koichi was Junko's and Mukuro's dad
Good times

I dont need a gun to kill you

>BDs

Why does everyone watching this anime tell me to play danganronpa 2? I have no idea what happens in that game and it's pretty well established what happens between d1 and d3 so I don't know what I'm missing

fuck Fates but calling anything you dislike with "reddit" at the start when it doesn't even fit is just autistic

:)

after all this shit, I'm sure that greater hope will come, it cannot be other way

Just try to focus on other, better things than DR. It won't heal over the bitterness that Chiaki herself gives, but at least you can find other things to enjoy.

But they're better than the DR2cucks though.

>how did monaca knew all about the NG codes?
>why tengan had to kill his own guards?
>why tengan had to impose a NG code to himself?
>why tengan didn't allowed mitarai to use his talent if he wanted to actually use his talent?
>why tengan didn't asked nicely to mitarai to use his talent?
everything about tengan is fucking bad writing

>REEE WHY DID CHIAKI HAVE TO STAY DEAD
>when the rest of the entire class lived while class 78 deaths were all for realsies
Classic DR2fag entitlement.

>S2

Did what? Fuck everyone's shit up?
That's literally the only good thing this trash is good for.

I hope she can finally have some true happiness now after everything she went through.

She had AI Chiaki's green jacket and she held Usami. It was her.

Are [hope] subs going to be late again?

Because it spoils everything that does happen in the game right away.

You know alot of you act like its all over but with binge watchers we probably have a few more days of these threads

And a few more weeks if enough people want to make fun of the dub

I genuinely would have preferred an Eyes of Heaven-like ending and I once talked about being scared of that. Have Junko show up for some stupid reason. Have Hajizuru and Komaru show up only to job to her for some dumb reason. Have Makoto shout to never give up on hope and banish her for good. There, the end.

>he says so, after Kirigiri got asspulled back into life
nice double standards fampai

>helped get one heroine killed.
>saved the life of the other heroine.
Good job Mikan.

if they were so better why are they dead ?:^)

I always had hope.I held on for 4 years to see that smile again.

Anyone has a link to the live thread?

>why tengan didn't allowed mitarai to use his talent if he wanted to actually use his talent?
I think he wanted weedman to get this, old man was suprised that animator arrived

Kirigiri should have stayed 6 feet under, where she belongs.
There really is nothing else.

The first five minutes of DR3 spoils the main plot twist of DR2.

the cutest that is

Well, she could have checked everyone's NG Code when they were asleep by using Miaya. Tengan himself was asleep as well.

Escuse you. It was best girl Seiko who saved her.

also
>why did he scouted and protected junko so much?
>why did he mind tricked hajimeme into turning HOPE?

What?

Did the remnants say they were going to cause despair just for the sake of that video ? Or did they actually mean it and will go out and kill people?

>asspulled
>literally everyone called it minutes after the episode released.

STAY FUCKING DEAD CHIAKIFAG

>mfw RL Chiaki isn't important enough to Hinata to even IMAGINE even though he watched her fucking DIE

Greater hope might come, but it won't be from Danganronpa. That's something you'll have to find for yourself from other sources.

>Naegi-kun, it seems like I've never felt more alive today

Just for the video.

What?

they went full batman

>pill bottle
>lack of inclusion in death reel
>kizakura affirming he'll save her twice

>"asspulled"
It's your fault for falling for the deathfag meme.

LET'S GET HOPE

The former.

Im going to miss gun posting

Both saved her, unless the Spanish subs were wrong (Which won't really surprise me if that's the case since they didn't even got Gundam's name right)

They're taking the blame so the public wont learn the truth that the killing game was set up by the FF itself.

He probably didn't. It was likely fake.
He wanted Ryota to use it on the entire world after the killing game, not during it. He probably saw it as a good way to influence Ryota's actions once it was all over.

HOPEMAN IS ALIVE
DR3 IS SAVED

Except human Chiaki's death trivializes DR2 incredibly in a fundamental way, by showing that you cannot actually fight for your future.

I love how even if you pretend that the explanation for Tengan starting a killing game in the first place makes sense, the stuff that even happens right before and during the killing game is still completely illogical

The DR1 cast couldn't fight for their future.

Seiko's drug stopped the poison from immediately killing Kirigiri but she still would have died had Mikan not intervened.

That was a little fucking tooth-grinding and heartbreaking.

this, now all the executions and the drama leading to them are completely meaningless. If Kodaka choose the hack route, why don't go all the way and bullshit Chiaki back to life?
It's especially sad watching the chapter 6 again and see that all the dilemma was completely useless and meaningless.

>16 survivors
>there's only 15 people inside
who was the 16th person?!

>That's something you'll have to find for yourself from other sources.
wise words for a fucking faggot fuck, I will carry on with them and I hope that you will also stay loyal to hope

I think I can see the warmth and gentleness in quite a bit.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

WHERE ARE THE SUBS

Hopeman got everything he wanted in the end. Especially being around when two bright hopes clash.

>We are going to have a daughter. Her name is Seiko. this is non-negotiable, Naegi-kun.

You
Or Hagakure actually counted.

Feels like as if Chiaki died for a 3rd time. Never had I been so emotional over a fictional character.

>>how did monaca knew all about the NG codes?
She checked them.

>why tengan had to kill his own guards?
Monaca did (twisted neck)

Someone else did (otherwise Monaca would know the mastermind)

Let him make his mind up after the game. If FF could overcome the game, it might not be needed.

>why tengan didn't asked nicely to mitarai to use his talent?
Plan B wouldn't work if he gave away that he was merely pretending.

Hey, they had IF. Chiaki, on the other hand, has no such luxury. Can you name me one instance where she could have survived, short of becoming a total dropout?

You first Robofag

yay! well done Mikan :D

>both chiakis dead

That's a good thing. They already did enough to cheapen SDR2's ending.

>He wated to name their daughter Sayaka

Green jacket means nothing. Chiaki probably wore it as a casual outfit also.

Usami on the other hand... Dunno. I really think it's the real Chiaki.

Real life Chiaki was a mistake

She lives inside Hajime now.

Kill yourself

DONDE MIERDA PUEDO VERLO, NO LO ENCUENTRO

>b-but Cure W!!!
woah, so this is hackwriting defense force in action... I'm astonished, you're both right wtf I hate Chiaki now.

The ponytail was fine, but I'm glad she went back to her original hairstyle.

>It was a silent transaction I consented to.

No. See

She looks retarded at this angle

>Mikan tries to talk to Naegi
yes
>She's holding a bottle
Yes
>Mahiru asks what is it and hopeman says its from Kimura
YES
>High heels appear and Naegi turns around
YES YES
FUCK YEAH
YEESS
THANK YOU GOD
SHES ALIVE
YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Was the seat Naegi sitting in during the epilogue the same as when he initially woke up in DR1?

I liked it. You could see that Naegi didn't really have it in him to go down the full BUT WAIT THAT'S WRONG path. He was injured, he was tired, he was hurting and he just needed a goddamn rest.

fuck off /r9k/ go BEEP BOOP somewhere else

Yeah

She talked about her creation, AI Chiaki was basically like an eldritch abomination or something that took on the form of whoever they wanted to see the most, it was because everybody really wanted to see Chiaki that they saw her again. It was AI Chiaki. Who, by the way, is now also Peko at the very least since Fuyuhiko saw her instead of Chiaki.

Soon the Ronpa threads are going to be gone, gun posting will be gone, Hajimeme posting will be gone and Kirigiri's panties will stop being wet.. until we get Destroyer and V3!

Sure, i won't die.

DROP THE MEMES OR [HOPE] WILL NEVER COME OUT

She's the ghost of both.

Only on Cred Forums. I won't be seeing you there.

>day spokoj
so... these are kaedefags... whoa

>Monaca did (twisted neck)
For what purpose though?

Hope versus hope like that was actually a really cool idea, it was just presented terribly. The main conflict didn't even emerge until the last two episodes.

youtube.com/shared?ci=sPcQuORHGjI

As far as I'm concerned Tengan's motives were sound enough (it's basically just DESTROY DESPAIR, MORE HOPE, it worked with good characters before), I have more problems with his caracterization or lack thereof. No matter what we say about her, Junko was entertaining so we accepted anything that came from her, even something as retarded as "oh I did it for the evulz because I love despair LMAO ww". In the end the main problem with Tengan isn't really his motive, it's how austere and uninteresting he was as a character. The reveal ended up being underwhelming because of that too.
>And when I talk about retcons my main thought go towards IRL Chiaki. I do not accept her
Sorry user, it's not a retcon if it doesn't contradict the canon directly. Nobody ever said AI Chiaki was created ex nihilo, and honestly I think it makes more sense that she wasn't.

it's AI Chiaki
Was literally saying how she was created

THEY DID IT Cred Forums!
HOPE WON
THEIR FRIENDS WOKE UP

Not going after Yukizome without getting a goddamn adult by their side would have helped

That's saddening if true. Even so... I still hope Chiaki's spirit somehow lingers in there.

I'll wait for the subs, I guess.

>Red eyes were a meme filter
>No DR3 redesigns
>All DR2 cast is alive and with the same personalities as they had in Highschool even though they slaughtered thousands of people
>But Chiaki is dead so canon is saved right bros?? :^)
>No actual confrontation between Hope and Despair
Man what a waste of time.

I can forgive what he did if he got at least some punishment for it.

A punch in the face at the very least.

But nope, everything is all sunshine and rainbows for literally everyone, no consequences whatsoever. With Munakata being the only exception I guess.

The problem though is that Hajimeme and Mitarai have no history together. I guess Mitarai saw him as Edgzuru but that doesn't really do it for me.

IMO Naegi should have started the discussion only to have the remnants show up and then have a double Sore Wa Chigau Yo! to top it off.

Chiaki got what she deserved.

Maybe she set everything up, Tengan hijacked it so she rage quit?

>all chances that kazuichi gets sonia's pussy now: GONE

obviously they didn't decide Tengan was the mastermind until really late if not the week before the animators had to draw the fucking episode

>BEING
>THIS
>FUCKING
>MAD

>and with the same personalities as they had in Highschool even though they slaughtered thousands of people
Who cares? That wasn't them. It was just the mind control, see this is why mind control to change them was a shit idea.

They would have been killed the reserve course students instead. Security, as you know from Juzo, was useless. There was nothing to be done about it there. Junko could have even sent Chisa back up to retrieve her if Chiaki pulled the "Let's try to believe in Chisa and wait for her" thing.

>if
Trust me, I know what she was talking about. You know the Despair ED? That was basically showing how AI Chiaki was formed. Chiaki herself makes up only a very, very small part of AI Chiaki.

fuck off valwin

Me too user me too

>You now realize class 77th is going to reproduce with eachother in Jabberwock Island.

>No important character has used black sunglasses yet

He has more of a chance to get a threesome with Sonia and Tanaka.

>Kodaka says he would never kill a survivor from a previous game off
>DR2 cast all technically survived DR2 aside from Chiaki.
And people actually thought they weren't going to wake up.

The reason they're going back there is to see Chiaki AI again in the Neo world.

To have a complex story of manipulation and suffering would require 24 episodes at least for Despair and Future arc.

It just isn't possible to have a satisfactory explanation with 12 episodes, especially when half of them are wasted on dumb shit.

>Y-You're mad!
Woah, didn't expected anyone to notice!! You must be a wizard! Fucking idiot.
They should still remember that, and I think that should traumatize teenagers.
is this a new freshly baked may may?

>class 78 BTFO, dead for real

Lmao

>In the end the main problem with Tengan isn't really his motive
bu his motive is really shit tho
Man, i wouldn't mind if fucking Bandai was actually the mastermind if they actually had the time to explain WHY

my problem with tengan has nothing to do with being "interesting", but his motive is fucking stupid as shit

So they won't be involved in this shit story user. That's mercy.

It was a pleasure riding this train with you all.

stop harassing weeby, val

It wasn't handled the best but I think it was fantastic as a character moment for Punished Naegi. This is a man that was finding his own hope to be faltering, he was in no position to be telling others to have it. Could've been really cool in the hands of better writers.

Real Chiaki too ;_;

Not even shown as a ghost, we just get the AI based on her.

Why, were people expecting THEM to come back? How, SHSL Necromancer?

As stupid as it sounds, I don't hate Mikan anymore because of this episode

Because Tengen has complex motives

I'm okay with this

>SDR2 cast dindu nuffin wrong all along
>everyone is happy and awake in such a short time
>no real signs of being affected by their time as ultimate despairs in any way shape or form

It's like a fanfiction.

It's a motive that makes perfect sense though, I don't get why you'd think it's shit.

Well of course, they didn't kill millions of people in the name of despair afterall

>High heels appear
Not going to lie, for a second I thought it was Junko

You guys ate this like pigs. This is pandering at its worst.

I actually wanted at least one episode showing them interact, like the first two episodes of Despair...

At least we got a cameo where Junko interacts with Makoto, but it's still very little.

It's trash

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=854917
Hope you liked this stupid experiment on speedsubbing.

>naegi made an enemy of his allies
>put his life on the line
>fought against the FF
>got into another killing game

>all because he wanted to save class 77 that he never met

Herolet.

Tengan outsourced the game to Monoca, who couldn't name the mastermind due to a confidentiality agreement.

That how she could afford her NEET space truck.

I'm watching a playthrough of UDG. It's so much better than DR3. The conversations and character interactions are well written and last longer than 30 seconds, unlike the anime.

I'm fine with the motive, the plan itself is just way too needlessly convoluted. If the plan was to break Mitarai enough to have him feel he needs to brainwash the world by killing off the FF, why the killing game? No need for things to be so elaborate, you can just kill everyone while they're knocked out.

you'll never be weeby
why live ;-;

Reminder that Souda won the Soniabowl

Arigato 16hour-kun!

are these the real subs?

It's the moment of the truth.

Clearly, this implies that Ruruka survived. As Kirigiri's death wasn't shown in the flashback, then Ruruka must be alive, right?

>DR2 cast happily sail off, having fun as a class and fully recovered
>Weedman and Aoi cheerfully seeing them off
>Naegi just standing there, light dying on the inside as he wondered just how meaningless his struggle was and tried to feel a little happy for class 78
It was almost comedic.

>Class 78th fags BTFO (includes Sayakafags,Celesfags,Chihirofags,)
>Chisafags BTFO
>Mukurofags BTFO
>Junkofags BTFO
>Chiakifags BTFO
>Theoryfags BTFO (Junko is alivefags, DespairPapadags, is all an animefags, Chiaki is Izuru2.0fags, etc)
>Seikofags BTFO
>AntiJUZOBOYS BTFO

>Kirigiri alive
>DR2 cast alive
>DR1 survivors alive
>Munakata is alive
>Monaca is a neet in space

The tears are delicious.

HOPE ALWAYS WINS BABY. but not your hope :^) get fucked

> yfw KirigiJunko can still actually happen

Then they should be happy Komaeda disrupted that little closing conversation.

Anyone have the image of that rat pokemon dressed as Mikan while crying?

For speedsubs they are always better than Funi's.
Thanks, 16hour-kun!

Just so you know, you were da real MVP hopeman
It was a pleasure having someone so helpful and dedicated
Thank you for your hard work

She was shown, just not as a corpse. Kyoko was he only 'dead' character entirely missing.

S U B S W H E N
U E
B H
S B U S N E H W

Yes, we're using you as guinea pigs to get some seeds and make the download faster for everyone else.

Are you going to sub all of DR3? I'd really appreciate it if you did ;_;

I mean when you think about it it kind of makes sense. Tengan is old as shit and probably dying soon. He fundamentally disagrees with Munakata and due to Chisa's influence he is convinced he's just going to fuck the world again since killing Despairs is meaningless because he thinks that the Despairs can basically self-replicate. He has already lost most of his power within the FF and when he finally kicks the bucket Munakata and his despair waifu will basically control the entire world. He was desperate and he thought Mitarai's hypnosis was the only thing that could reverse the world at this point but Mitarai himself is a pussy that has to be forced into action.

What really kills Tengan is his total dearth of screen time, compared to Munakata and Mitarai. We really should have seen more of how Chisa slowly drove him and Munakata insane and pushed them to their limits.

Thank you for all your hard work.

I'm not that much of a delusional Rurukafag to believe that.

Even though I want it to be true so bad. ;_;

>wanting teen drama about MUH PAST, MUH DARKNESS, MUH SUFFERING
Kill yourself edgefag

Hail HOPE

Thanks for your work as always

Neither version of Miaya was shown either I don't think.

N O W
O
W

Nah, watch CoffeeFlux when they're done. They seem to know what they're doing!

Or, yknow, watch Funi's and all

user you fucking rock ! Bless you !

I love you.

Naegi tried to join the dead waifu club, but it turned out he had a fake ID after pouring his heart and soul into the entrance test.

Nice strawman, faggot.

I love you, man

I want you to know you are a miracle and blessing. Thank you so much.

this is what I BELIVE is this hack's plan
>make a meeting with FF members
>go outside and oops! "monokuma took over the building"
>one or two die, who cares, specially bandai... I'll give him the worst NG possible, yeah, fuck that nigger
>ryota will come late and I'll meet him outside the building
>the killing begins
>that will be enough for ryota to use his motherfucking talent
>WAIT... WHERE'S WEEDMAN, OH SHIT HE MITARAI CAME EARLIER THAN I EXPECTED
>welp, I think I can still work with this, nothing can go wrong

and then chisa kills herself and unleash munakata edgy mode, turning the whole situation out of hand for tengan
what a stupid plan

Well, I guess she didn't actually die in DR3. She died before the events of Future and was never actually seen.

I don't want edge, I want some acknowledgment of "Hey guys, we kinda fucked up the world, should we maybe do something to fix it?"

Thank you based hopeman.

He can join the living waifu club.

Because it takes place in a separate school that's not Hope's Peak. Specifically, a prison school. Why the fuck would anyone care about what happens to criminal scum?

>Expected Naegi to rush at Kyoko and hug her
>He does nothing

What a piece of shit fucking beta.

This is complex, but I believe it.

thank you user!

>Why the fuck would anyone care about what happens to criminal scum?
The sdr2 crew says hi.

Instead, we have a scene with them sailing off on a ship they pretty much stole from FF to go back to their bohemian paradise. NO CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER. And Mitarai was like I'm okay with this.

I'm happy for the two of them, despite the issues the ending had. Both of them deserved a break for once.
It cuts away before he has time to react, preorder those BDs user!

Chisa killing herself was part of the plan. Tengan knew she was a RoD, and positioned her closer to the monitor than anyone else so she'd wake up and get brainwashed.

Do we know yet if V3 is still in the same "universe" as the other ones?

Will he slowly replace his body with prosthetics bit by bit until he becomes a cyborg that only feels HOPE?

>Dg2 cast will live forever on the island
>Kazuichi will have to masturbate himself to sleep while crying every night while Gundam and Sonia have creampie baby making sex with each other

I feel bad for him

where is hoooooppppeeeee

Nice club you got there.

They did took the blame and saved the FF

I love you [HOPE]-kun. You are the savior we need but do not deserve.

>one or two die, who cares, specially bandai... I'll give him the worst NG possible, yeah, fuck that nigger
kek'd out loud

Read the thread

No keep posting them. I want to save as many of them as I can.

>Will have to buy the BD to get a resolution to Makoto/Kyoko

Just kill me. Fucking hell just wanted a hug.

Why are Tengan and Cure W racist?

This. This meme run made me forget about how Munakata was a part of this.
I fucking hate this world

Where are you pulling this from?

A killing game suggests Junko's influence still lives, and Junko is pretty much Mitarai's biggest trauma so there's no better way to trigger the kid, moreover you need to remember people dying happened everyday, Juzo says as much in the frist episode. A few people dying, even executives wouldn't have made much of an impact. Tengan needed to literaly trigger Mitarai, and a killing game was the best way to do that.

Indeed.

holy shit you faggots are delusional as fuck

We already know since Future 10 Naegi loved her.

Can you link the post? I'm avoiding reading the thread since I haven't watched the episode yet since I'm waiting for subs
Is there a delay?

>Kazuichi kills himself

LMAO, nice headcanon

Is there anything that can stop our boy Hopeman?

If only.

Nah, Sonia will let him stay by her side at least. So he can watch them fuck.

I mean, even if they hadn't woken up they still wouldn't have been dead.

and he got to meet Naegi personally

>Sayakafag damage control

>nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=854917
Kore ga... kibou...

This episode shows his chances have significantly increase getting some action as well.

^Sayakafag on suicide watch.

I actually struggle to understand how FF could still be intact after this fiasco, they just lost their whole leadership so the organisation must be in shambles. And then the RoD claims responsibility for this, this in itself must have been a despair inducing event for every other FF member.

Kodaka

A Hinanami happy ending is something that could never have happened, or will have happened, even in the realm of dreams. Only when you approach the utter absurd finality of warping the reality that the characters live in, bending their wills and limbs as if they were puppets, can you approach something that reaches the appearance of this sort of thing. Is that really "right"? Is it "just"? Is it some form of expression of frustration? It may be all of those, or none of those.

But regardless, one thing is for certain. They were not to be.

where did i stated im a sayakafag fucking kiricuck?

i don't give a shit about the pairings because kodaka can't write romance for shit, but pls probe where naegi stated his feelings for kiri delusional shipperfaggot

Even Munakatana agrees

Why doesn't that show up when I refresh nyaa constantly? Does it take hours for their search lists to update?

>headcanon
user...

>this delusional

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone just had regular orgies there and the island becomes populated by descendants of any possible combination of boy x girl they can have. It'd be like a DR1 bad end scenario x10

tfw no gf

Did you not see the new HPA? It's over, the FF fell apart and disbanded.

>edgelord's words meaning anything

anyone have the falseflag king image for this cuck?

TANAKA GUNDHAM!!!!!

Which one of the remnants banged junko's corpse?

Pepsi, obviously.

Can animals be despaired?

>threesome with Hajime, Saionji, and Mahiru
Yes please.

So who will Hajizuru bone with Chiaki gone? At least Naegi has Kirigiri around for a possible cumdumpster if he chooses to make babies.

>that asspull to save Kirigiri at the end

I laughed, now that is shitty writing.

>Doubting based Munakata
They mean more than yours.

Who is Sonia X Souda here?

Anywhere I can view the episode (With HOPE subs) online? I'm too lazy to torrent.

Either Mikan or Mahiru.

Komaeda is also a strong possibility.

I've calculated it to a 5-10m delay on refreshing the search list, based on other releases we've done. Apparently, it takes longer if it's a hidden anonymous torrent that you just made public. How despairful!

basura

Monocuma is bear... So...

OK delusional shipperfag.

If they didn't, Naegi would have said something, rather than continuing going on to compare Munakata's waifu with his own.

Mikan, or nobody at all.

yeah the guy who killed his best friend because some old faggot said so,

Why did Kodaka even bother to make her fake die if all she did was come back at the last second? I mean I can understand that the seeds to bring her back were planted with Cure W but why even fake the death if she did nothing afterwards?

taima.tv/r/drg

>thinking Naegi is going to give a shit about arguing over some dumb thing edgelord said.

Is this really shipperfags' only argument? They must be mad their ship didn't get canonized.

Monokuma isn't an actual animal though

He'll use his SHSL talents to have his own private Summer Lesson with Chiaki

>munakata
>being used as a reference on anything

Because that is Naegi's happy ending.

Also because Fedoraman promised.

Can we all agree that Byakuya got an amazing character arc spanning two games, a TV series and a light novel?

He went from being a jackass asshole to a pretty swell dude.

Traditional dancer confirmed for shit tier talent.

Still fucking waiting the game on Steam. For fuck's sake.

That's some weak bait, user-kun.

to be fair, he was legit in P4

Gameplay sucks, user. Don't bother. You'll like the game a lot more if you just watch the important story bits.

Probably Mikan. But watch down the road they'll find some way to fuck up this ending with time travel shenanigans so Hajime can end up with Chiaki and Naegi can bang both Kirigiri and Sayaka.

The whole future arc was fucking pointless. Everything was pointless, nothing changed, why did the sky stop being red, why did despair disappeared now and not before? It doesn't make any sense, nothing changed.

The only good thing about this entire thing was the DR2 cast getting a happy ending.

kek i miss punished munakata

JUST
UNKEK
MY SHIT
FAMILIA

What's the hopeman OVA supposed to be about?

Togami was like he was from the very start: irrelevant.

The ending got in SDR2 was as happy as it needed to be. DR3 just makes them boring characters by absolving them of all responsibility, and removes all meaning from their actions in DR2.

There's going to be two OVAs. Hopeman is about what he saw after death in the VR, and Kyoko's will be about something

More dumb shit

>DR3 just makes them boring characters

At this point there are zero interesting characters in the series anyway.

Western fujos would kill themselves if Komaeda's episode still doesn't have him interact much with Hinata.

I want it.

I'm not talking about his role. He literally had a great and believable character arc.

user you don't get it, Gundham is still husband tier, Soda has only just managed to reach concubine tier.

>Original Anime Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World (Blu-ray) – Nagito Komaeda, who experienced death in the program. What kind of world did he see? How did he wake up? An original, single episode story that continues from the Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak Academy anime.

gematsu.com/2016/09/new-danganronpa-v3-japanese-limited-edition-detailed-screenshots

>a light novel
Even less canon than DR3.

Why do people keep saying Mikan? Hajime didn't even interact with her in DR3? She belongs to the Imposter.

No actually? At some he just sort of turned into a "swell dude" even though he never actually showed any signs of gradually changing. He is as much of a self-serving asshole at the end of DR1 as he is at the begginging -- he's just a little more humble. Now he suddenly cares about what happens to the likes of Hagakure? Character assasination I tell you.

Its called DR2.5 Nagito Komaeda and the destroyer of the world.
Apparently its about Komaeda dyingthere's doubt if it's for real, or if it's during his comatose state), and ecountering somone "peculiar" in his "journey" in the otherworld.

Yeah I bet it's gonna be more irrelevant boring bullshit so I'm going with 0 expectation.

I think I've read better fanfictions than this travesty that was DR3.

>Komaeda is a strong possibility

Nobody. He dies a pure man who can hallucinate his waifu into existence with his talent.

>and Kyoko's will be about something

There is no OVA on Kyoko coming.

This

>great and believable

He was literally irrelevant and absent for most of the HPA games and novels. We barely got to see him only

there is no ova for kyoko retard

This is the only correct answer. Not sure why people are still hyped about anything HPA related after this lame finale.

He eats humble pie in DG1, is kidnapped for days and has to be saved by Toko in UDG, which takes him down even more, and sees Makoto's hope positively affecting the world in DG2, where his faith in Makoto is completely stablished.

It's a subtle gradual change.

Knowing Izuru, Mikan still has her normal-self island memories intact, so she still loves Hinata if that's the case, like stated in the magazines the Japanese guy posted.
She can support him and vice-verse.
She easily had the worst life, so she needs some happiness, and Hinata finds her cute and said he "wants to protect her", so now here's his chance...

She never showed a romantic interest in Imposter. She is more for Ibuki.

Toko, Komaru and the UDG cast made it relatively unscathed thankfully.

I'll miss these threads...

Sonia was also useless in the fight

>Sayaka and Naegi talk like good friends for five seconds
SAYAKA AND NAEGI CONFIRMED CANON LOVERS
>Naegi spends the rest of the series barely holding himself together after seeing Kyoko 'dead' soon after what amounts to a confession, not so subtly suggests that he would've killed himself had he known her NG code, cries while shouting about how much she meant to him while fighting Yu, is able to bond with Yu due to his pain over Chisa and Naegi's pain over Kyoko being similar, is basically unable to be SHSL Hope during the climax because he's so fucked up, has Kyoko brought back to give him a happy ending and is last seen on the receiving end of one of her exceedingly rare intimately warm smiles in an institution they rebuilt and plan on running together
THEY'RE FRIENDS YOU HEADCANON RETARDS

I do not comprehend.

are you talking about the Kirigiri VN?

please kodaka give us a good ending or we despair again

>All of class 78 but a few get fucking murdered
>The Remnants of Despair who killer, tortured, murdered and raped their way through the fucking apocalypse get to live on a resort forever
>The Ultimate Despair Isuzu gets to fuck a hot and clingy nurse with a huge thicc ass for the rest of his life

>Hey guys remember that time we were in the Neo World Program and Komaeda went insane after a few days and literally tried to kill us? Haha what a guy.

Someone needs to shop Hajizuru doing the air guitar in the group shot with all the DR2 cast in their sprite poses. Just for the fact that he won.

Shitposters.

Just delusional Mikanfags projecting. Hinata doesn't give a shit about her after she dies.

Sayaka posters are shitposters. Especially when pic related is more canon than her on the Naegi scale of romantic affection.

Both Sayaka x Naegi and Kyoko x Naegi are shit pairings. Naegi is shit.

>People deny Kyoko/Naegi
>Even though it's fucking canon

What's the purpose.

78 cast is much better than 77 cast. But it seems it is a law in DR that only shitty characters survive

It's only one faggot.

B-BUT MUH 11037!!!!!!

The ending was shit but at least Hopeman lives to see another day and he interacted with Naegi.

Please. The superior route is Kyousaya 2.

Here senpai

You have to be retarded. Mukuro literally doesn't exist to Naegi.

Cry harder. Kirigiri will never be above Sayaka to Naegi.

didn't you see the scene right after this?

>implying we saw their time at school together
>forgetting FTE

Are baconfags this salty their ship didn't become canon?

>Hinata doesn't give a shit about her after she dies
Hinata did had a strong reaction of wanting to accuse her almost as much he didn't want to accuse Chiaki. I say he did care.

But they're not canon you retard. The ending pretty much confirmed they remained friends.

>Especially when pic related is more canon than her on the Naegi scale of romantic affection.

Then why wasn't she in his hallucination scene?

Both are nearly canon, I would say.

Makoto undoubtedly dated Sayaka during his time in Hope's Peak. That was cut shot by memory wipe and Sayaka's death.

However, throughout the events of that killing game, Makoto bonded with Kirigiri as well. Even though he still no doubt cherishes the memory of her, and refuses to just "move on", he also has a long future before him - one that he will live through with Kyoko by his side.

Thank you.

This, it's all about context. In a normal highschool life more opportunities were presented for him and Sayaka to bond, while in an insane murder mystery world more opportunities were present for him to bond with Kirigiri. It's like the usual "You guys were best friends but once memory wiped and tossed into a killing game you'll kill one another" Junko pulled each game.

Well, in the game, Kirigiri likes wearing a perfume that attracts pussy. She attracts Naegi, so I guess it works.