This is how TV anime looks in china

This is how TV anime looks in china

youtube.com/watch?v=qlNTL9UT4hg

Why are you still watching low budgetd Japanese cartoons with talking heads with flapping mouths, A-1 QUALITY and budgets worth of school breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlNTL9UT4hg
youtube.com/watch?v=eMXMCAFJYPg
youtube.com/watch?v=CU-0LVadR6c
youtube.com/watch?v=uhTNA_IkfkM
youtube.com/watch?v=JAS2XAvINtc
youtu.be/xyNWUY-wH5g
youtube.com/watch?v=dMtJT7uMsuI
youtube.com/watch?v=HGbFNg-OVw4
youtube.com/watch?v=_rE8EFR-Trs#t=341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eSports
lmao

> esports

Didnt you know? TheGamer is the strongest ability in the Abyss.

What an ugly language.

I'm not. I feel like I noticed most anime was just looking fucking cheap as shit and mass produced around 2013-2014. Of course when something has some actual effort put into it nowadays it just stands all the more for it in comparison.

A chinese cartoon where the main character is on a canadian esports team?

And it's still 12 fps. What the fuck, chinks, where is my silky smooth animation.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qlNTL9UT4hg
people that make fun of japanese language or russian have truly not seen chinese/whatever this shit is.

Looks pretty cool but the CGI was weird. It didn't look like the CGI japs usually use. Also the music's pretty nice. The girl's voice made my dick hard.

Because the language is FUCKING ANNOYING
Unlike Japanese where you can not understand the words and still find it decent to the ears, Mandarin and Chinese is fucking ear torture, it's the most annoying language in the world next to that African language where they literally click their fucking tongues.

It sounds like a verbalization of pots and pans being thrown down the stairs, or a dripping fucking faucet. Nobody wants to hear that shit unless they either don't know a thing about Chinese culture and think listening to it will make them cool, or they know a quarter of the language so it's not painfully obnoxious ING ON AN ING ONG YO NI AO ONG ING E, and that these obnoxious fucking sounds are actually somehow relatable to words let alone a fucking language.

Doesn't help China is objectively a shittier country than Japan with absolutely atrocious residents and leaders, giving the Middle East a run for the most barbaric savage piece of shit land in Asia.
Working 8 year old children until they die without paying them, but putting hammocks bellow their windows to prevent them their right to suicide is the Chinese way.
Skinning dogs and cats alive and leaving them to die of shock with no skin and pure muscle exposed is the Chinese way.
Ignoring and walking past a small child who is getting beaten to death on the sidewalk, or helping an old man who is currently getting pieces of flesh bitten out of him by some guy on the subway, due to the fact the doctors will charge you as their guardian if you save their life, is the Chinese way.
Not saving a person whose life is in danger at a hospital unless you get cash from the person who dragged them from the car wreck, is the Chinese way.

Chinese people are objectively shittier than Japanese people, they have an objectively shittier culture and history, and they have objectively the worst language in the entire relevant world.

PS
Ling long, pinglo win a chin lo nao ho ing ong gak ing sping ring

i get it's not the prettiest language but it sounds pretty decent to me?

Nice pasta.

I spent like 5 minutes typing up my opinion, don't shrug it off cunt.

>spending all your money on games

good goy

Buttmad amerifarts who are not used to listening to many languages. Japanese also sounds weird as fuck to a person who doesn't watch anime.

Try listening to Vietnamese. It literally sounds like random mumbling, making Chinese sound like music in comparison.

Looks pretty good, but I'm not a fan of SAO/gamer anime.

I disagree entirely, I'm and I listen to Vietnamese Heart & Soul on my own time. I'd never heard it before but it sounds better than Mandarin and Chinese.

Ohh god i think i got ear cancer

no amount of visuals can cover up for the Chinese language

They should outsource the voicing to japan

He's not wrong desu.
That video of the child getting ran over by a car, and then numerous cars just running over it again and again without even giving a fuck was pretty shocking.

Chinese is the best sounding language actually (though it depends on dialect, some are atrocious). You are just already used to Japanese thats why you find it ok, while its meh language with bad vocal structure. For fuck sake, Japanese were ashamed of own language and singing until late 80th or so where it became ok to sing in Japanese in pop culture.

Here example of Japanese and Chinese in same song for comparison
youtube.com/watch?v=eMXMCAFJYPg

Chinese is perfect for anime moe females, males though not as good unless they swear
youtube.com/watch?v=CU-0LVadR6c

Chinese rock isnt bad either
youtube.com/watch?v=uhTNA_IkfkM

Generally, most of asian languages have own appeal (except Malaysian)

>Visual Direction The Show

Reminds me of either Ufotable or some Shinkai flick.

Nice.

>anime about pro gamers
>pro gamers

What a fucking joke.

No point in arguing with him.

He's a well known troll who spends his time lurking threads that are just remotely mentioning China or the Chinese in some way, just to leave a big smelly pile of his autism diarrhea.

He's also operating in Cred Forums and Cred Forums, starting bait threads.

Looks nice... but the topic is garbage. ESports...? At least SAO and Log Horizon had consequences.

fuckoff chink shill

>esports
What the fuck? Fuckin nerds ahaaahaha

Fuck off jap

>Chinese is the best sounding language actually (though it depends on dialect, some are atrocious). You are just already used to Japanese thats why you find it ok
Japanese is the best sounding language actually (though it depends on dialect, some are atrocious). You are just already used to Chinese thats why you find it ok.

See why this argument is fucking stupid?

>Skinning dogs and cats alive and leaving them to die of shock with no skin and pure muscle exposed is the Chinese way.
This

Japanese to Chinese is like German compared to French.

>esports anime

So we agree that Japanese sounds better.

I'm European and I agree with this user.

>eSports

>open video
>CHING CHONG HUI HUI
>close video
Commie fucking shits, leave.

No German in same mind would imply so, we know limitations of our language.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAS2XAvINtc

>playing video games is consider sport now
What went so wrong lads

Why didn't they animate some sort of xianxia instead?

everyone would watch the jap dub

but seriously, an "eSports" themed anime?

what's next, an anime about "youtubers"?

>No German would
Guess you're wrong.

Americans and video games like MOBA

Chinese is such a gross sounding language.

only real esport was brood war and maybe quake 3

German is only good for military marches. Females singing German sound like heavy smokers stumbing over all the consonants in the language. It surely has own appeal, but in direct comparison of how language sounds - there is no contest to French or even Italian (though later is not popular now, while was a standard opera language for long)

youtu.be/xyNWUY-wH5g

Imagine the shitposting if there was a Starcraft anime, either for the anime or the esports scene.

Imagine the shitposting if there was a Starcraft 2 anime. Especially LotV.

Will not happen. Just Overwatch anime by Chinese without trademark.

I like how you used a terrible modern pop band as evidence.

You are free to pick a better example if you can. The specifics and limitations of the language have nothing to do with the song picked. There are things german is great for, but its not the most pleasant nor melodic sounding language by far.

Especially when real German sounds like this
youtube.com/watch?v=dMtJT7uMsuI

Japanese culture is deeply indebted to Chinese influence, especially during the Heian period.

Many Japanese people refuse to acknowledge the influence China has had on their ethos. For example, Go/Igo/Weiqi came from China, not Japan; much of Japanese cosmology and Zen Buddhism descended from China; much of your language and Kanji are ripped from Chinese; and so forth.

I am not denying Japan's unique cultural/national identity. I am denying your unwillingness to acknowledge heavy influence from China. Furthermore, I believe your divisive mindset was very prevalent during the Nanjing Massacres, which most of Japanese academia refuse to even admit.

Please watch the film "Tokyo Sonata". What I have noticed is that many Japanese people, much like South Koreans, thrive from developing and cultivating inferiority complexes. The infamous Tiger Mom mentioned this as one of the attributes to the successes of model minorities. I recommend, for the sake of bettering yourself, to recognize your inferiority complex and shut the fuck up.

I do not deny China's contemporary fucking problem. However, to let that blind oneself to the entirety of their history makes you a weeaboo that is ripe for culling.

>esports kino
gross

Chinese is such a disgusting sounding language and their people are like rats. I'd watch it if it got a JP dub and then subbed to English probably.

I thought this sounded like a Yuki Kajiura soundtrack at the start. Anyone else?

It's very pleasant to me, I'm so sorry that your understanding of German is solely based on modern depictions of mediocrity, casual pronunciation and general example of rape of a very romantic and beautiful language. To know so little about your own language is quite embarrassing. I do not have any examples because truthfully, I get to hear both proper and shit German on a daily basis so the need to look up either on YouTube is non-existent.
French and German are also quite different.

>all the action happens inside a game
>esports drama

fuck no. Also they're ripping off Ufotable's bag of abused tricks

The chinese language is so fucking grating. For the last 5 years I've had to be around a shitton of international Chinese students and I never get used to how terrible the language is. It really sounds like they have peanut butter in their mouths at all times.

I can't fucking stand hearing chink speak.

I guess it's similar to how everyone thinks Americans chew gum while talking. You'll get used to it and laugh at the stupidity of the people that say such things.

>ya shi sho sheer sha sho shi se
this language isnt appealing to me

Who makes fun of Russian and Japanese? They both sound beautiful when spoken by non retards.

>Chinese is the best sounding language actually

>deaf barbarians unable to appreciate truly melodic language

Deluded and asshurt Chink guiltily consuming Japanese culture spotted

Too many male characters.
Is this Chinese fujoshit?

How much money Tencent has?

Far too much.

But I haven't gotten used to it at all. I've been exposed first-hand to Chinese probably second only to Japanese. Every day I overhear conversations in Chinese and my feelings have never changed. Japanese has a much "lighter" way of speaking. It's more flowery, I guess. Chinese is never rough and has too many consonants.

fucking this.

>jarring CGI backgrounds and characters during fights
>actual 2D animation is less frames per second than Japanese animation
>language is pig disgusting
If anime came to look like this all the time I would kill myself.

Don't bother arguing with him. It's as futile as trying to convince Koreans that they didn't actually invent everything before China or Japan did.

a fucking leaf

will you be my ai gf

Chinese sounds like shit. I'm around international chinks all the time and every single one of them sounds like they've been cursed with a permenant cold with their nasally shit voice when they talk in chinese.

>Cred Forums shitposting is rampant in this thread

Damn the mods

Why is this thread even here? Do your fucking job hotpockets

He's right you retard. Japanese itself is heavily influenced by Chinese and while Japan has certainly, mostly due to being an island, kept its national ideals they still got very strongly influenced by China throughout history. Not as much as other nations around China though.
There isn't any shame in it either since modern day China and old China, if that's even a proper way of dumping it down, are two COMPLETELY different things.

Today is not April fool.

Chinese movies or animation will forever be shit as long as they are censored pro Party propaganda trash.

Actually looks pretty shit still.

Disjointed and uncanny art obfuscated by filters and pretty backgrounds. It's the same bullshit KyoAni and Shinkai (who are both bad to begin with) do, but on a lower level

Influenced? Sure.

But they are still VERY different.

No one claimed they weren't.

Chinese language is just ching-ching like retarded animal.

Funny how butthurt Japanese are indistinguishable from shitposters.

I INTENTIONALLY didn't make any proper arguments because he's not coming from a sincere objection, he just wants to spread his pro-Chink bullshit.

I am aware China heavily influenced Japan. I consider it the basis of their culture, even. But there is literally no need to acknowledge this whenever Japan as a culture is brought up, as it's morphed into something completely different (a bit like how modern China morphed into something different from old China!). It's redundant. user is just asshurt his glorious Chinese heritage isn't being recognized.

It only sounds good in songs because chinese just sounds like one continuous sound. You don't notice that as much when they're singing.

I've heard Chinese and it sounds fine to me. You sound like an asshurt nip.

>he can't appreciate a beautiful language
bunch of neanderthals
youtube.com/watch?v=HGbFNg-OVw4

>third world chinks' only defence is "muh past influence"
learn to let go, Chang.

Why are japanese so insecure?

>Cred Forums got tired of trying to start studio wars so now they're recycling tired Cred Forums bait
You have to go back

>everyone thinks Americans chew gum while talking

Holy shit it's true, I just spoke to myself. I am fucking laughing right now, you foreigners have a good sense of humor. Better get back to chewing gum though.

wtf i hate china now

t. , the most insecure poster ITT

>chink shit
>ever

You couldn't pay me enough to touch it with a 20m pole.

>China sucks!
>am I Japanese enough, shinzo abe?

Holy fuck China-shill, head over to Cred Forums or Cred Forums and perform that damage control for your shitty country over there.

>the Nanjing Massacres, which most of Japanese academia refuse to even admit.

This is actually untrue, the vast majority of Japanese academics acknowledge the Nanking Massacre. I believe in the current field of actual professors writing on the subject in Japan, only a single one actually denies the event happened. In fact, the most comprehensive works on the subject comes out of Japanese studies that began in the 1960s since they have had closer access to Japanese military records. Most of the Japanese politicians saying stupid things and even being in charge of choosing textbooks aren't actually historians, and it doesn't help that the Japanese Teacher's Union has been traditionally portrayed as a hotbed of communist sympathizers by the more conservative elements in Japan.

I saw that shit

yep forgot to clear trip.

I am Chinese and I think Chinese sounds like shit. The Chinese language is built around rhetoric and argument. It only sounds good if it is old men lecturing or debating things.

Japanese is unusually pleasant sounding, maybe because they accent using changes in pitch.
Of the languages I have listened to,
Japanese >>> English > Slavic/East European > Chinese > Brown

>good quality
>6-12fps animation + CG shit, CG shit and more CG shit
>eSports
>suddenly forced drama
>fujobait cast

N-No thanks.

Ironically, Japanese culture is more similar to Ancient Chinese culture. Whereas Japanese cultures learned from the Han and the Tang, the Chinese learned from the Persians and the northern barbaric tribes. You can see this in Geishas, kneeling down, dinner etiquette, garden, architecture, and even in weaponry such as the katana belonging to the Tang dynasty. Ironically, a country like contemporary China is less similar than its predecessors. Even the language is completely different, Mingnan is more similar to the Chinese language of the past than mandarin today.

Doesn't look all that different from any other high budget TV anime to be honest. Looks very fate like with the color grading.

>calling my chinese cartoons anime
triggered

this is how TV anime looks in china
youtube.com/watch?v=_rE8EFR-Trs#t=341

>PS
>Ling long, pinglo win a chin lo nao ho ing ong gak ing sping ring

Fucking chinese is the ugliest language in the world, it sounds like someone goggling marbles or some shit like that. So no, go and watch your shit alone

>Japanese also sounds weird as fuck to a person who doesn't watch anime.
Perhaps, however Japanese has a large usage of vowels and soft sounds which gives it smoother flow than Chinese with all it's sharp/hard sounds.

I actually like Mandarin, but it really isn't anywhere near as elegant sounding as Korean or Japanese.

As a linguist, Mandarin fucking sucks. As a historian, it's a beautiful and romantic ancient language.

Except Mandarin isn't ancient. It is only about a few centuries old dude.

>Chinese

>a fucking leaf

This. We had to be fucking egoistic to try to improve ourselves, doing shit like industrialization and cultural revolution when we could've just kept our culture and just suck the US dick for free money and technology instead.

The only influence on the Japanese language was actually the written form, which in turn helped shape modern Japanese syllables.

The Jomon/Yayoi settlers had their own language (Ainu) seperate from Chinese which is still spoken among the native Ainu in Hokkaido.

I remember that Bee anime got released. They have a problem not having good frames for their animations. It made me want to throw up.

Why did you skip to the end? This fucking gold.

>aliens
>plug suit
>cgi everywhere
>uses gundam seed's soundtrack

>The Chinese language is built around rhetoric and argument
The problem is that it;s built around rigid, inflexible and archaic structures of rhetoric that not only hold very little value in modern discourse (both academic and otherwise) but also holds primacy in the stratification of social castes. Its rhetorical functions are secondary to the fact that chinese debate and philosophy were passtimes of the elite, and that stratification is structured into the language itself.

Nationalistic chinks, prideful and ignorant, spout praise for the great historied virtue of their language while being completely ignorant to how much of it was simply an arbitrary power dynamic between a ruling class that romanticized feudalist conceptions of intellectualism and a peasantry that simply didn't give a fuck.

>Fucking chinese is the ugliest language in the world
I'd put it in third place behind Arabic and Hebrew.

That voice acting made me sick.

Why haven't the mods deleted this off-topic thread yet? Step it up.

this user knows the truth

I think Hebrew is bad but still sounds sort of cool.

Israeli anime when? I thought they liked shekels.

I learnt chinese in highschool and godamn, it kinda works for traditionnal chinese movies but as a language it sounds so fucking ugly, even more when you compare it to Japanese.

Nah, it was probably long gone by then. When the mongols came, China was already dead, when the Manchus came, China had long died. The people who lived there now, are simply another race. Just like how Ancients Greeks and Modern Greeks actually have no continuity.

>Israeli anime when? I thought they liked shekels.
The jews fear the samurai.

Didn't they make like a tourism cartoon imitating anime art?

Lets not forget the "great" cultural revolution of Mao Zedung basically burning and destroying a ton of valuable literature and art and culture.

The backgrounds and characters look amazing but the CGI completely ruin it.

A Chinese inferiority complex blows up.
The Chinese copies Japanese anime, and is it fun?

Does this mean we might get a Feng Shen Ji adaptation?

I don't know man, it is like beating a dead horse, really how dead can you get by then? But if you hate Mao, then you might like Taiwan more. The Republic of China still exists though in the form of an island. A lot of the culture was moved there when they were kicked out of China.So if you still believe in China, then maybe Taiwan is a good place to look for some semblance of its former part. I remember Sun Yat sen the founder of the republic saying " we have finally kicked out the Manchus my Emperor", when he defeated the Qing dynasty and was honoring the Ming after their betrayal.

Most anime are outsourced to chinks and gooks anyway.

only the tedious parts that the japs don't want to do

This guy gets it.

Looks more melodramatic than most anime.
Didn't the same guys also make Hitori no Shita the outcast which was complete garbage

This is very depressing.

>inferiority complex
Show me a chink not always demanding respect every time.

better than the shit MAPPA and UFOtable churn out

I'll pass on the Jewish production trying to sabotage the last industry that doesn't bend to their will, Japanese anime.

Aren't Japanese Korean though?

Because you guys aren't even the real Japanese, pic related are. The """"Japanese""""" are Koreans that came to the land and chased Ainu away which is why you nowadays still want to deny Ainu even existing

Jews are pretty cool though

Retard, Chinese are what jews hate the most because they do whatever the fuck they want and nobody can stop them

how's it feel to be cucked by your own people, gook?

Pretty sure they hate Arabs the most since Arabs actively fuck with the daily lives of regular Jews

Chinese guy born in Italy from chinese parents here. Never been to China myself, but from what both my parents and the rest of the family told me about China during all these years, it's pretty much like that if not even worse. Italy and Europe sure isn't perfect, but at least it's not hell. It's not China.