Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Remember to keep your ladies away from mind controlling bugs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f-ZHln7TL4
youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0
ameblo.jp/otakuhatumaranai/entry-12203903594.html
twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/781690331859386368
youtube.com/watch?v=idXy__hkFVU
youtube.com/watch?v=G0L2U2ivRyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only 3 days to go.

Where the fuck are mono's subs?

They're fun to watch when dueling.
Also, while it is a cheap as fuck plot device to inject some emotional weight in the duels, it is working for me.
It's better if it takes a bunch of episodes to solve that than having another Battle Beast style arc with litereally whos.

Also I'm a pervert who likes mind control but even not taking that into account I think a few more duels with the brainwashed Ruris are preferred to the alternative I described above.

I know. It's just wishful thinking from my part.

I will post this every thread until the episode!!

Why did the writers make it insects, anyway? Just generic brainwashing would've been enough, insects are a bit over the top.

The same reason why they included warfare and genocide in the story.

Rin? Sure. But a lot of that excitement was for Yugo finally losing
Serena and Ruri are bland and Yuzu's duel is going to be full of shots of the real Yuzu in that void Ruri was in trying to break free or crying for Yuya. As far as emotional investment goes I don't care anymore for the relationships between the Yu's and Ruris due to this. This whole brainwashing thing just makes it more apparent that they shit the bed on villains and developing the Ruris.

The insects with the tentacles make it more erotic.

Different opinions I guess.
Even back in 117 lost I was more excited for Rin herself than because of Yugo finally losing.
And I still care enough about Arc-V's characters to give a shit even if I agree about their development.

Too late.

I want this to go on for a little longer if only for all four of them to YUGO SHOKAN together while making "Kimochi" sounds and faces and talking about how great Leo-sama is. Then based Reji comes in, does some stupid poses, OTK's all four of them

Just as an aside, Reiji's outfit is the worst. What the fuck were they thinking with that fuccboi bullshit?

The hero we needed

Arc-v is like a beta boyfriend who sometimes has some balls.

You got an idea on what would be a better outfit for him? Would this do? Would it also OTK all the brainwashed girls?

What.the.fuck

Go with the typical Kaiba-like outfit of a long coat, an ensemble of mostly the same colour with some accents here and there, and more importantly proper shoes and socks instead of those abominations he's wearing now.

So I'm downloading the episodes I missed now, Did Mono give up after Episode 121 or is he just taking his time?

He's just taking his time. There was a problem with the raws, so can't blame him for that.

>Thought I missed my chance to get the Yugi Legendary Decks at stores
>My Target just got a brand new shipment for 30 bucks
>In another Week Legendary Decks II gets released
>Still haven't got the 2016 tins

Somebody stop me from making the worst mistake of my life.

Because they are able to beat the strongest card ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=4f-ZHln7TL4

>not liking his sock less shoes
It's called fashion

Hey, you can't expect him to know anything about fashion. He likes Kaiba's outfit.

It's cool collectors stuff. I bought the Legendary decks on Ebay separately. I'm going to hop on the Legendary decks 2 early if only for easy Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes stuff. Sadly, I doubt the Shining Victories Blue-Eyes stuff will be in the deck. I'm buying the Yugi and Kaiba decks in late October too. I just like character decks. Sucks that DM is the only series really getting this treatment.

Please.. no, don't buy it... i care... stop... ooooo

>Yugo and Yuri’s fated Duel!

As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card, Yugo appears before him…! The two of them summon their dragons, and an intense Duel unfolds!

>This week’s Yusho: Confronting Akaba Leo!

Together with Reiji and Reira, Yusho confronts Akaba Leo. Leo calmly begins speaking about the Demon Duelist, who divided the world into four dimensions…

Bets on what the Demon Duelist's deal is?

He wants to impregnante all Ruris and destroy the world

>Yugo vs Yuri's fated duel
More like a rematch for the sake of plot

Yugo will die because Yuya Vs Yuri is a duel that 100% has to happen.

demon duelist was combined Ruris and it was a misunderstanding because combined Yus was gonna fuck shit up hardcore and or delete everything

>Leo calmly begins

What is up with these 'calmly' begins or speaks?

He isn't a bad guy so he doesn't have any need reason to feel scare

I think your expectations for the Ruri's are too much.

Despite how he's responsible for most of the shit that has happened in the show, the writers feel its ok to let characters who have been adversely affected by him let him sit comfy in his chair and talk about what he's done.

>Yusho calmly begins to talk.

It's the only way I can think to explain the bracelets, but you're more than likely right

>>Yugo and Yuri’s fated Duel!

I don't care anymore.

>As Yuri attempts to turn Sora into a card
Fucking card the bastard already

So wait, the world use to be one?

How will the Devil Duelist not totally be Yuya?

He justs wants to reach all of the forms of Super Egaojin.

Apparently yes it did. I think the Anime will go full Manga

Yuzu a cute! Cute!

No matter the explanation, it won't be worth 120+ episodes of waiting.

I've waited for so long...

Speedroids never die!

I thought that was pretty obvious.

>he's responsible for most of the shit that has happened in the show

But He's literally done less than Reiji has. The most he did was give instructions to Academia Students but majority of his threat was based on the fact we had known that he was in charge of Academia and that Academia was a bunch of nutjobs that carded people for fun.

He had never done anything on screen to give the Idea he was a villan besides Kicking his son out of Fusion and telling him that he was going to unite the worlds.

Leo is literally Faker 2.0 right down to his own son fighting him for M I S U N D E R S T A N D I N G S.

So Sora gets an offscreen duel and loss, but he gets his ass saved by Yugo. Yugo and Yuri probably won't have a full duel and I can see it getting interrupted or some shit.

Leo calmly talking is hilarious. I can't understand how Reiji and co will just let him do as he please after he genocided an entire dimension and attacked two others. On the bright side we finally get "answers." But will they be worth it?

Also surprised there's no mention of Yuya. I can't see the Ruris getting carded but I do wonder how things will go down. If Yuya will go back to non berserk mode or if he will stay in it.

>So Sora gets an offscreen duel and loss
We will see a bit of the duel in the next episode tho
>Yugo and Yuri probably won't have a full duel and I can see it getting interrupted or some shit.
Not sure about that. The Anime doesn't have a lot of episodes left and how would they interrupt their duel for a third time? Yugo will die and get absorbed by Yuri or maybe his ghost will go look for Yuya and fuse with him

I don't get what the problem with Leo talking is. He does have some explaining to do, and Yusho specifically wants to talk with him.
Reiji is also not retarded enough to not try and learn Leo's endgoal before dealing with him.

It would be pretty out of character for both to just attack Leo without letting him talk. That would have happened if it was Shun confronting Leo.

>Implying Shun wouldn't trip over the steps leading up to Leo's throne and get knocked out for another 3 episodes.

After the ruris are finally freed from the brain washing how do you think they're going to make their apologies? Ruri nearly killed Kaito, attacked her brother and mocked Yuto, Rin trashed her life's work and her boyfriend, Serena betrayed her comrades, her mission and her her duelist soul and Yuzu, contributed to Yuya's fall into darkness. What can all four of them do to make things right?

He needs to talk obviously but the way it's described is like Reiji, Yusho and Reira are going to sit down like good little boys and listen to Papa Leo speak about all the terrible things he's done. It feels like some kid's storytime session. It would be better if they said they have him some kind of advantage over him to make sure he doesn't try anything funny or escape, and then let him talk. They might do that but from these spoilers it just looks like they'll let him do whatever he wants without any kind of confrontation happening.

>What can all four of them do to make things right?
Kill Kaito, Jack, Edo, and BB.

>What can all four of them do to make things right?
Offer their virginities. Anything else wouldn't do. But Yuto may have already done it with Ruri

I still don't understand why Ruri would actually go look for Kaito instead of tending to Shun? Why the fuck would she leave her brother there incapacitated and susceptible to getting carded?

Because Ono can't write in logical ways. Arc-V is a study of the effects of madness in story writing

Because Shun and Ruri aren't incestuous like everyone here thinks. Shun treated her like shit before she got kidnapped and Ruri probably remembered that. Shun only seemed that desperate to find her because he felt guilty over treating his sister like a worthless nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=_J6-3l3hCm0

Why didn't Shun just summon a couple raidraptors to ride on?

Why didn't Ruri summon a few birbs to carry her comatose brother? Is it that hard if Shun's done it on the fly with no problems before?

Well, If the show can maintain it;s sudden upcurve for two more episodes it will be an amazing duel. I hope.....

>it;s sudden upcurve

What?

the past 2 episodes were pretty good. At least in comparison the the rest of this arc.

Not really. The duels were garbage and it's not hard to be better than BB. Yuya's hypocrisy is disgusting and Shun and Asuka's treatment is terrible. Yuri's backstory was garbage too. I guess I just don't care about the Ruris or Yuri enough to like these past two episodes.

>Yuya's hypocrisy is disgusting
What? Getting mad only when Yuzu is in danger? You mean the thing that's actually been consistent for his character?

Telling other people to brush off their problems and smile while getting pissed the moment Yuzu is in danger. He made light of the plight of the Commons, the resistance and Kaito's family by telling them that his dueling was the answer to their problems but the moment Yuzu is in danger he goes berserk.

>The duels were garbage

Yeah they weren't that good but Yuri made his duel against Asuka tolerable and Yuto switching with Yuya saved his duel against the Ruris from being a borefest.

Favoring Yuzu over everything else is a consistent part of his character. Hell, people made jokes about similar situations in the past because it's actually true.

That doesn't make him less of a hypocrite. That makes him an open hypocrite that no one on the show has called out.

Why shouldn't he get pissed when the person that matters to him the most is in danger? Do you want him to just be a fucking robot that goes "egao" even when the person more important to him than anything else is getting the bad touch?

Even then it still is a borefest to be honest. Based Hitotsuni crashing home this week.

I like how the other Yuus are more entertaining than the one Yuu that prides himself on being entertaining.

Oh the irony.

He may be a hypocrite, but if he DIDN'T go apeshit when Yuzu, who, remind you, is the single most important person to him, is being harmed, would have been an even worse thing.

Yes because that's what he tells other people to do. Kaito went on a rampage because his family was killed. Yuya berated him for it and told him that it wasn't the answer. Shun went on a rampage because his sister was kidnapped and his friends were killed. Yuya said that it wasn't the answer and yelled that dueling shouldn't be used that way. He's a hypocrite. He can't practice what he preaches and the show won't even acknowledge it.

BTW I would think his mother matters more to him than Yuzu.

Who fucking cares? I'm pretty sure people would still be pissed if he shrugged it with smiles. At least this time it's an interesting twist.

This, Yuya is a hypocrite but I see no problem with him putting Yuzu above everything else.
It has been acknowledged in the past that he does it. That was the point of the duel with Yoko, even.

It is a character flaw, albeit a poorly explored one.

No it wouldn't be a worse thing. It'd present a dilemma for his character and help his growth. He's been telling people in terrible situations who've gone through war how to live and act without a care in the world because he's never had anything bad happen to him. The moment he has something bad happen to him he should reflect on everything he's said to people over the series and realize that he's been a dick who couldn't understand those people emotionally. Unfortunately the show treats him as always right and everything always works out for him in the end so he can't even properly reflect on his actions. Why should Yuya go back and say maybe he was wrong about how he treated characters when he fixed the problems in two dimensions and made everyone happy?

THe problem is that Yuya is not punished for this. Every time the other protagonists acted negative or did something negative the characters around them called them out on it. Atem got his shit punched by Joey and by Dark Magician Girl for the stunt he pulled in the orcialous arc. Judai got slapped by Asuka for putting Fubuki in danger in season 4, even through that was Fubuki's idea in the first place and in season's 2 and 3 the main villains and some minor ones called Judai out on being a selfish asshole who only cares about "MUH TANOSHII DUEL" despite the massive influence he has on the student body in 5D's before Ono's shitty writing went turbo Yusei was scared of the dark signers and of Kiryu which prompted Jack to get into a fist fight with him over it, he wasn't even sure about bothering with Aki anymore until his foster mother convinced him it was worht,too. Yuma got called out for being stupid so many times it was pretty much a running gag. NOBODY fucking calls out Yuya on his selfish behavior, they just suck his dick continuously about him being the best, which sucks because people did used to call him out on his asshole behavior in standard, from his teacher calling him out on being a whiny bitch when Reji gave pendulums to the public to Reji himself calling Yuya out on only thinking about Yuzu instead of all the others who got carded.

>BTW I would think his mother matters more to him than Yuzu.
Wrong. Yuzu is the person that he's specifically willing to abandon his ideals for, as shown in his duel with Barrett, not to mention that magazine scan long ago calling Yuzu his "key person."

And no, he shouldn't continue to spout that egao shit when Yuzu in danger because it's not consistent with his character. It's hypocritical, but there's no problem with it because Yuzu is what matters to him in the end.

Yuya has always been a hypocrite. That's not the issue. It's good that he has flaws since no one likes Jesus Fudo characters. The issue is how the show seemingly brushes off any kind of criticism at him and just lets him do whatever he wants, whenever he wants and act like it's completely justified which hurts his character. He hasn't come to the realization that he's saying and doing different things.

Everyday until yuyafags get BTFO

This. No one should be mad that he put Yuzu above everything else, in fact, you're fucking stupid for wanting Yuya to just go "but smiles tho" when Yuzu is in danger, you should be mad at the show not saying anything about how what he says and does is different.

Is this the new Dennis/Yuya fag thing?

>says that while posting the worst protagonist in this franchise

Yes, it would be a worse thing. You're fucking retarded for wanting Yuya to ignore that the most important person in his life is in danger. What should be happening is people calling him out on this shit, not him staying calm when Yuzu is in danger.

>but there's no problem with it because Yuzu is what matters to him in the end.

There is a problem with it because the show has Yuya say one thing, do another and then treats this as okay. The show trivializes everyone else's struggle for the sake of Yuya's ideals and then when Yuya goes against his ideals no one bats an eye.

Don't forget synchro did it too, crow and jack. It's like they dropped the ball entirely in terms of writing once we entered XYZ arc.

There's no problem with Yuya being a hypocrite. Yuya putting Yuzu over his ideals is fine. The problem is no one calling it out.

No one is saying he should stay calm. Him panicking would be great for his character. Him reflecting on his own flaws would be great for his character. Him going berserk after panicking would be great. Him immediately going berserk after berating BB is bad.

Such a silly way to make the Yuus and Ruris fight, especially when there's this whole ancient backstory we haven't touched on yet

Unless that ancient backstory involves bugs too

>Him immediately going berserk after berating BB is bad.
No, him going berserk after berating BB and no one calling him out on his shit is bad. His action isn't bad, others' response (or lack thereof) to his actions is the bad part.

This whole blog calls out Yuya's shit.

ameblo.jp/otakuhatumaranai/entry-12203903594.html

Where's the Yuto and Yuya and Ritual Yu versions of this?

Wrong. The worst protagonist is Yuya.

Yusei Fudo is everything the other MCs aren't (tall, genius, not a beta like yugi, or a faggot like Judai, not a dumb fuck like Yuma or a fuccboi like Yuya).
The man created his deck from scrap and he was so perfect Z-ONE dedicated his life to imitate him.

woah I don't speak moonrunes

His actions go against his words. Him being a hypocrite isn't a good thing no matter how you rationalize it. Others calling him out on it is bad but that makes his character drag the show down because he doesn't grow and the show revolves around him so much that they show doesn't have the opportunity to grow.

Only 12 year olds still think Yusei is the best. Whatever little character he had was quickly tarnished after the Fortune Cup. Dueling ability and being perfect at everything is overrated.

>Him being a hypocrite isn't a good thing no matter how you rationalize it.
It is a good thing though. Him having something he cares about more than his smiles shit is good, a character flaw that while poorly done, is still there and has managed to be consistent throughout the show. The problem is in the execution, not that it exists in the first place.

Yusei is the Ubermansch,
An example to be followed. He aspires the viewer to be better and to believe in themselves, their bonds and never give up. He doesn't succumb to evil or vice. He is the man we should all try to become.

Each section goes over Yuya's character flaws
The first talks about him being mentally weak
The next talks about him imposing his will on others
The next talks about him denying other people's way of entertaining
The next says his duels lack charm and are boring with other characters having more entertaining duels making his whole premise bogus
Next talks about his character being inconsistent and contradictory actions

Finally it says the other 3 Yus are better than Yuya, the duels are poorly scripted and they hope the next series actually works on developing the main character

I don't think it's wrong for Yuzu to trigger Yuya, but it would have been more interesting if the constant carding and battling was slowly taking its toll on him and we had seen him on the edge on the episodes leading up to this instead of constantly Egao Jesusing his way.

>The next says his duels lack charm and are boring with other characters having more entertaining duels making his whole premise bogus

This. Literally every other character who uses ENTAME is better at it than Yuya, like, as in entertaining TO THE AUDIENCE

Sawatari, Yuzu, Gongenzaka - OH WAIT THOSE CHARACTERS DON'T DUEL ANYMORE SASUGA ONO

The execution makes it bad and has it come off as bad when watching. Yuya having flaws would be great if they actually mattered. Instead they're brushed over so the flaws instead of being a good thing to add depth to his character are blemishes on the whole show.

Even if the show at a somewhat later point calls him out (I doubt it will in any meaningful way, though), he's already had his little egao tour across dimensions where he just egao'd people's problems away without having made any real personal connections. The one size fits all solution of egao has already done its damage.

>1 like

So basically what you're saying is he should continue with his EGAO ideal despite it being massively disliked but when he abandons them it creates more of a shitfest? How does that even work? You'd think people would be relieved.

>He aspires the viewer to be better and to believe in themselves, their bonds and never give up. He doesn't succumb to evil or vice. He is the man we should all try to become.

I agree. Jonouchi is the man we should all try to become.

>The next says his duels lack charm and are boring with other characters having more entertaining duels making his whole premise bogus

The most pertinent and damning point

I'm personally fine with him abandoning his EGAO ideal, especially with Yuzu, the one he's already shown he's willing to abandon his ideals for. The problem is in the execution, not the actual act.

Yeah Yuya is a boring Gary Stu. He was tempered out at the beginning by Yuzu and Reiji but they seemed to have stopped dueling/mattering

>is the man we should all try to become
>only wins by lucksacking
>got cucked out of Mai by Marik's mind games
>still has wet dreams about Kaiba
>has no future aside from working as a mascot in a dog costume at the carnival.
Yeah no

This whole ENTAME thing falls apart the second you realize it only works for Yuya because he's the MC

The XYZ arc was the most embarrassing thing I've ever watched, and I watched Season 2 of the Legend of Korra

I mean holy shit, Yuya convinces an army of genocidal monsters to stand down by playing a card with a smiley face on it

Like jesus fucking christ

>Execution
But it is about Yuzu though, so what was bad about the execution?

I don't want to be a jobber who relies on lucksacking

The problem with his ENTAME is that it's too late to be discarded. It's caused too much good in the other dimensions including stopping a civil war and stopping a war that's been raging for years. It made every single Academia member in Xyz drop their weapons and live in harmony with the remaining people. If he dropped it now it'd be bad writing because as poorly as it's handled, it has done nothing but good.

In two duels Yuya brainwashes a commander-in chief, two twin assassins, a whole army, a PTSD manlet to all work together and rebuild the city that they destroyed. And they say parasite fusioner is evil.

>brainwash
They're just seeing the light

The problem with Yuya is that he doesn't earn jackshit. The plot bends to help him, it has since literally the first episode.

This was fine in the beginning, when Yuzu's character arc seemed to indicate that other people could get stronger and Reiji's duels showed there was always a height Yuya couldn't reach but LOL FUCK THAT HERE'S SHINJI AND BEES

Yuzu stagnated because Zappa Gou bailed. Zappa Gou probably bailed because of resistance from Ono

Incidentally Zappa Gou also did the Sora vs Shun episode, and most Sora episodes in general

>and they hope the next series actually works on developing the main character
Might be a little bit too much to ask, if they also want it done well. Just not being an MC who lectures to droves on how to live their life correctly would be an okay start.

>Sora and Yuzu were ruined because the best writer left the show
Goddamn it they were my favorite

>Shinji is the one character who didn't fall into egao until the last second of Synchro arc

Actually, no. Kamishiro wrote that Sora vs Shun duel. It's kind of impossible for Zappa Gou to have written any episode past 29, because he left after writing that last episode. If anything, he left because he could tell Arc-V was going to be a miserable slog of a production.

>lucksacking

He's poor and his deck was made of the best 40 cards he could find. He has displayed skill and insight into breaking his opponent's strategies many times which makes him a great duelist.

>cucked out of Mai

He did his best to save her and almost did if it wasn't for that damn Yami no geimu. His determination to save her is what counts.

>wet dreams of Kaiba

No he doesn't. He doesn't really care about Kaiba that much.

>future

He's going to enter the pro leagues and become a legend. Right now he's just working part time because he's got a shitty deadbeat father who can't support him.

At any rate he's objectively more compelling and better written character than Jesus Fudo.

>Zappa Gou: Hey so I was thinking, since Yuzu's learned fusion maybe she should learn XYZ and Synchro

>Ono: What? No, she'll upstage Yuya

>Zappa Gou: No no, I'm not saying she'll get pendulums, but rather - you know, learn the summoning methods as the show goes on. Give people something to be invested in

>Ono: Sorry, but I've thought of something better

>Zappa Gou: What?

>Ono: Bees

>Zappa Gou: Bees?

>Ono: Bees

Remember when Asuka cucked Yuzu out of a duel only to die pointlessly in her second and final duel?

THANK GOD FOR THESE LEGACY CHARACTERS THEY ADD SO MUCH TO THE SHOW

At least there were a small number of decent cards from them? Not from Edo, though.

Ono really is a faggot. Did you know Ono's favorite archetype is Gladiator Beasts?

That's right, Battle beast wasn't just filler, it was Ono jerking off his favorite archetype

I was happy with Glad Beasts appearing but that duel didn't need to be that long, fucking Ono

Did you know, Ono directed 5D's and that his favorite Zexal character was Kaito? In fact, did you that Ono prefers Serena over Yuzu?

Arc-V was never for the fans, it was for Ono to have fun with his favorite things in the franchise

MEMBER MASUMI

MEMBER MEIRU

MEMBER SHOZU

Remember when Asuka had the perfect opportunity to have a duel in-between those duels only to be cucked by another legacy character who already dueled at least 5 times in the past 15 episodes before said duel?

Legacy characters were a mistake.

I'm not sure if he's even paying attention to the show anymore.

Holy shit Ono is such a fucking faggot

Its ok, user, have a donut

Meanwhile Vanguard is currently number one anime of the season.

OH YEAH THE DUEL THAT KILLED OFF DENNIS BECAUSE WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE NICE THINGS

>did you that Ono prefers Serena over Yuzu?
Wasn't that Kensho Ono saying he thought Serena was cuter? Not (Katsumi) Ono the director. It's one thing to jerk each other off while hating on the show, it's another to just pull whatever out of your ass like Yuya and action cards.

Woah, I didn't know Arc-V was doing so bad

I think the most damning thing about Arc-V is that it's obvious Reiji doesn't get screentime because his VA is too expensive

Actually, those numbers are better than what it was pulling before.

>He has displayed skill and insight into breaking his opponent's strategies many times which makes him a great duelist.
>Time Wizard is skill
>Graceful and Skull Dice is skill
>Fairy Box is skill
Ayy
> His determination to save her is what counts.
And he still failed anyways and then he never saw Mai again since she got mind broken to hell and fell off the face of the earth or married that Aussie/Chinese girl.
>No he doesn't.
>Joey wakes up on the top of a flying KaibaCorp blimp, where Kaiba is patronizingly towering over him. He taunts him about the new Duel Disk, saying that a commoner (凡骨 bonkotsu) like him will never be able to afford it and teasingly asks if he wants it. Joey falls off the blimp, but wakes from his dream, during the graduation rehearsal at school, falling out of his chair.
He dreams of being dominated by the guy like the dog he is.
>He's going to enter the pro leagues and become a legend
With a broken duel disk and TRASH cards that fit him perfectly? At least he got lucky with Kaiba killing himself and Yugi quit dueling so all that's left in DM land is just scrubs nobody cares about.

Jobbernoichi a shit, don't ever compare Yusei to him, it's like comparing an ant to an Elephant.
Yusei shits on Jounochi

welcome to arc v this week on arc ruri duels yuya oh yeah ruris still brainwashed remember that duel with shun and ruri it meant nothing

oh but shun cant help ruri this time because selena takes him out with a tazer

yeah i mean shun is a ninja who can climb walls but turns out selena is stronger than him i mean she wasn't stronger than him when they were in prison in synchro but now she is also she doesnt have to duel him so shun is out of the picture but not carded though

Seems to be at the bottom of the pack, unless i'm reading the numbers wrong?

You're not reading it wrong, but the ratings were even worse during the BB duel.

It's at the bottom, but lowest approval rating is now down to about 50%, when before it was up at a high 70-80%. So, mildly better, but still at the rock fucking bottom.

So it's like failing a test with a 55 versus failing a test with a 0, huh?

I really tried to like Yuya but literally any Standard character who isn't Eita or Futoshi would make a better MC than him

You know the best thing about Arc-V being shit is? 5D's fags are getting BTFO,too and people are finally realizing that Zexal was good, the second best show in the franchise next to duel monsters.

Zexal is shit too, don't kid yourself

I question who thought it was a good idea to kick Shun out of the plot and have Kaito steal his character arc and screentime. Were there any ARC-V fans and Shun fans angered by this?

Exactly.

>and people are finally realizing that Zexal was good
Let's not make huge leaps, here

I think what hurts about Arc-V is that the premise was so simple to do well with.

It's like a DM set up a great fucking campaign but then one player had to be "that guy" and make everything about his special snowflake elf

i remember a thread on /tg/ awhile ago where an user set up a pretty good rule set of a yugioh campaign.
I want to play it, but alas i dont know any yugioh players who arent cringe lords.

You know how some shows have something for everyone? Arc-V has something for everyone to hate

Like Reiji? Well too bad he never fucking duels

Like Yuzu? Well prepare for the biggest cocktease of character development in all of anime

Like Gongenzaka? Pffthaha

Like Sawatari even if he always loses? Joke's on you his duel disc breaks

Like Shun? He jobs to Legacy

what if i like yuya?

Part of this game involves luck and he just happens to be really lucky. It doesn't even work out for him all of the time. Meanwhile Jesus Fudo is so perfect that the plot bends over backwards for him. END YOUR TURN is one of the worst duels in the history of YGO and it shows just how bad of a character Yusei is.

Jonouchi and Mai were just friends. They didn't really have anything else going on and after BC she just left to do her own thing. She acknowledged Jonouchi and his efforts.

Ok one dream automatically means he wants to be dominated by Kaiba. Great analysis. He's clearly troubled that his duel disk broke and that the only way he can get a new one is through Kaiba, and it happens to be a callback to his experience in DK. It's not like that is constantly weighing on his mind all the time, but just remembering a bad memory.

Jonouchi had flaws and real development throughout the whole series. Meanwhile Yusei was perfect from day 1. He was born in the slums but somehow found the means to build his own Duel Runner and found TRASH cards that somehow had great synergy with one another. He's never blamed for anything and everyone sucks his dick. He has no interest in women and he's asexual caring only about his shitty bike. Whenever he's about to lose he pulls out the ultimate situational card or he creates his own cards out of his ass. He preaches the same garbage over and over again even though he clearly doesn't follow it. He has 0 development and the personality of a stone wall. He's the perfect self-insert protagonist, all style and 0 substance. He's fucking worse than Yuma, so really comparing him to Jonouchi is an insult to Jonouchi.

>tfw you like all of those characters
What did ARC-V do to deserve this?

>Like Shun? He jobs to Legacy
This one hurts the most.

Then prepare for a hypocritical mess of a character who single handily tanks a show into the worst ratings in the history of the franchise

No, fuck you. Zexal was amazing for what it was, better than Ono's 2 fanfiction shows where the MC is never wrong and never has a personality and is a full on jesus figure that everyone constantly dick rides.

If I liked Yuya, I'd be insulted that any kind of depth he had in Standard (and Synchro to an extent, if I feel really forgiving that day) was shafted to become an egao dispenser.

>ARC-V Bends itself backwards to glorify fusions. (and kaito)

> GXfags are still upset

Why is he so much better at EGAO than yuya?

Its still shit, who cares if it was better than 5D's or Arc-V

fusion fags are mad because fusion still sucks in the actual card game.
i-it'll be good one day, r-right?

I don't particularly care about Asuka or Edo, but it's difficult to deny how useless and minor they were in comparison to the 5D's legacy characters and Kaito. They brought Akira Ishida back so Edo could throw a toddler-tier tantrum about egao

Shaddolls was good
ABC is good

Shadolls and ABCs beg to differ.

Ono favoritism is real

>Edo could throw a toddler-tier tantrum about egao
So Edo was basically a reflection of the audience, even if the complaints are legitimate?

Fusion will never be good because of that stupid polymerization and cards like it requirement, you could make them contact fusions but then they'd just be janky xyz monsters. Fusion, just like Ritual and Synchro should just be forgotten and pendulum did nothing for the game other than make xyz stronger.

I mean sure it's great they went to such lengths to wipe rank 4 cancer off the face of the earth, but every single person from that dimension is a jobber no matter how great of a character they are.

It's funny how EGAO makes the audience do the exact opposite of that

>nothing wrong
>made xyz even stronger
pick one, xyz is degeneracy

I'm more disappointed than mad, personally. I actually think it's interesting how an anime shounen manages to make literally no one in the audience happy by how every single main character (outside of legacies) are treated.

Look at the bright side, new OP this week

Oh jesus it's gonna suck isn't it

We can all agree that ARC-V is the worst series, right? Not even Zexal was this intolerable.

I still find ZEXAL even more intolerable than ARC-V.

Both will be as budget as ED5.

My bar is low. If it has less stills and more animation compared to OP5, I'll call it a success

user, don't. You're just going to bring them out of the woodworks again

You deserve carding

Can Shun's birds eat the insects out of Ruri's ear and save her?

i miss masumi

No matter what happens, the next series and the ones following it will just carry of the same curse of "X is the worst series" so calling Arc-V the worst when it's not even done and we still have more coming is just pointless.

>ABCs
everyone knows contact fusion isnt REAL fusion

The Adventures of Yuzu and Evil Shota was the best

40 year old Hiragi Yuya, working as a kid's show host after the entermate stuff didn't work out.

Whatever you say, Fusion is still the best anyways

Would Arc-V be redeemed if it ended in a massive BAD END and the next show was an edgy continuation which deliberately preaches the exact opposite of Arc-V's messages?

But it's Supreme King approved.

Except fusion has been good numerous times in the history of the game. Shaddolls, Heroes even before the Masked stuff, Metalfoes, Cyber Dragons. That isn't counting contact stuff like Ritual Beasts and Glads. The problem with Fusion is that they seem to want to rely on Poly and won't retrain it. They also have Super Poly looming over their heads. The more generic fusion is the more broken Super Poly becomes.

Please no. Just let it end, let it go, and start clean.

At this point, I'd like the next series to be a continuation of Yuya's story just to spite everyone.

HIRAGI YUYA

OFTEN SEEN OUTSIDE THE HOUSE BECAUSE HIS WIFE NEEDS TIME TO "FUSION SUMMON" WITH SORA

HIRAGI YUYA

TRIES TO GO FOR AN ACTION CARD BUT HIS BAD BACK WON'T LET HIM

HIRAGI YUYA

CAN'T SMILE EVER SINCE THAT KID PUNCHED HIS TEETH OUT

Why would you want that purgatory, user?

I gave up on this show ever recovering when Leo was shocked that Yuri was evil

Like seriously nigga

Fucking seriously

Thanks, but there's no OEPD?

>wtf

This so frickin much, and I was a strong Yuyafag too.

Now I have to accept the reality that the character that I adored has been reduced to a broken shell of what once was. And the realization that I can never talk about him without setting a flame war or being mocked.

Being called an apologized despite agreeing with his flaws and inconsistency is bad but this...this is just disgusting.

It needs to end like this. With Yuzu yelling at Yuya after one of his tantrums. The cards of all the cast should be laying around him.

You're not a good person user

I just want to see Yuya and Yuzu hold hands damnit

If only Fusion Substitute didn't require your shit to be on the field.

Yuya's one endearing trait is his relationship with Yuzu but they're kinda fucking even that up with this wonky parasite nonsense.

Hiragi Yuya

Misses the 14 year old boy that once was inside of him.

Hiragi Yuya
Gets laughed at and called silly when he says he was the king of dueling in the motorcycle dimension

Hiragi Yuya
Talks to a stone at the park everyday thinking it's his ex-friend gorgonzola

Hiragi Yuya
Made fun of by Mayor Sawatari

Hiragi Yuya
Gets punched in the gut while trying to talk to president Reiji

This post is correct.

But ABC is an Xyz deck with one purple synchro monster

So after a few years with the dub coming out and the new series will this be looked back at as "overrated" or it will it still hold up?
I remember people thinking BBT was the hypest shit for a while until everybody hated it afterwards

My god, you are STILL talking?

DSOD is filler pretty much. The Yugi Kaiba duel ends inconclusively and the villain gets his ass kicked three times

People shitted on BBT right after we first saw it. Everyone was pissed that Yugi and Judai only got one turn each

Did Ono do BBT?

And Metalfoes

XYZcuck please

It will hold up if you read the manga. If you're a filthy secondary like most people then you'll probably think it's bad because it shits all over anime continuity.

Yuya is the Joker, Reiji is batman, Reira is the non-edgy Robin. Prove me fucking wrong.

>Reira
Who the fuck is Reira

>Big brother, when do I get my character arc resolved?

That one kid who did all three summoning methods in the Battle phase once and was forgotten.

>Yuya and Yuzu will never ascend above the four dimensions after their ceremonial duel
>The dimensions will never combine and reset the universe to its original state
>You'll never see the rest of the cast living the lives they were meant to live

They were also pissed that team 5d's got to be in the movie while not a single supporting character from Yugi and Judai's crew showed up, gramps fucking died off screen, pegasus barely said anything but a super hammy english OH NOOOO and Paradox was a joke of a villain, Judai and Yugi blocked every single thing he did and not once did he feel like he had the upper hand, especially with Judai's moves carrying the team. I remember the rage I felt once I saw that Neos Knight's real life effect completely prevented it from doing damage. What the fuck is that? Why even do that? You just couldn't let Neos have at least 1 good card could you konami? You fucking bastards. Yugi got it even worse, Dark Magic Twin Burst, Bond Between Master and Student and whatever the fuck that gate was never saw print and they weren't even good.

Still has a perfect win record.

So does Anzu

>DSOD is filler pretty much.
Not really, it's just Aigami and his gang being unnecessary additions since they just came up out of nowhere along with that cube.
Where did Kaz even come up with the idea of a misanthropic cult Shadi raised up anyways? The last loose end with that guy was how and when Bakura killed him and I don't get where those kids came from since Shadi never seemed like the caretaker type to anybody

BBT felt like hollow garbage. DSOD has lots love and effort put into it. If you're a DMfag it's the ultimate love letter from Kaz himself. I think it will be remembered really well.

I just hate this fucking show for ruining all my favorite characters

Masumi got written out of the show, Dennis fucking killed himself, and Tsukikage got murdered by the worst villain in the entire franchise but NBD Yuya ends up friends with him

Like fuck

FUCK

Who would win in a duel, Aigami or Paradox?

The worst part is going to be when Yuri gets EGAOED

Yes I said when

Not if

Just Egao, okay, user? Don't worry about the catastrophic writing, the characters getting fucked in the assholes, the shitty animation, the rushed plot, or anything, for that matter. Don't even worry about your parent's divorce. Just egao. If you Egao everything is solved.

If egao'd by Yuya, what if Yuri fakes it and backstabs him before hitotsu ni fusion?

"All you need is a friend, Yuri, and your genocidal tendencies will just fade out of existence. Now help us defeat the only father figure of your life, who gave you shelter and a purpose to live. Let's destroy your home for the sake of EGAO. Then you can entertain the crowd of the xyz dimension with fun duels to redeem yourself for your crimes! It's all good, dawg"

Do not believe the devil's tongue.

Well fampai Digimon Applimonsters airs today

So I might be jumping on that train

I'll pretend like the pink haired girl is Yuzu

and ED

I'll check it too but i don't have a lot of faith in it being good. I'll watch 3 episodes max

give it time we may get legendary decks III Rising HEROs or something like that for jaden
a classic E hero deck, a Evil hero deck and a Neos deck with the bonus cards being the masked heros from the manga

Same. I have little to no expectations when it comes to Digimon.

Haru and Eri may look like them, but they'll never replace Yuya and Yuzu to me.

What do Predictor Plants need to be good? They've got about 8 or so cards coming up in the fusion pack and whatever they get in Maximum Crisis.

What kinda effects do you want Laughmaker and Dag Daggerman to have? Do you still have hope for Black Luster xyz and the final cardian monster to make it into Raging Tempest?

Only one way to find out.

Besides something obvious like a reliable searcher, They need ways to distribute and use Predator Counters effectively. Squid Drosera is a step in the right direction being able to put counters on your opponents whole field. A fusion that negated the effects of all monsters with counters on them would work too.
THye could also use more stuff like Predator Planter to help maintain field presence. Something that summons PP from the deck for instance.

What Masked Heroes from the manga haven't been printed yet?

>What do Predator Plants need to be good?
Disable the opponent's special summons? With vines?

He's talking about the normal non transformation ones. I honestly wouldn't mind if those got printed as normal effect monsters because Chaos needs a way to come out without burning through 2 transformation summons for his ass. Vision Heroes can fuck off except for Witch Raider who should be released as a fusion monster.

the ability to affect xyzs

What would her requirements be, though?

How much stronger than Strave Venom does it's upgrade need to be? 3300 attack? ability to come out contact fusion style?

twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/781690331859386368

well we are missing a couple of unseen ones but the whole set would be fitting as the extra pack since they can be fit into any of the three decks

plus they can give new support to make old heros playable again

>Edo is still the banner

T-t-thanks

I take it the manga didn't have a lever six earth or light nor a level eight fire MH, did it?

1: discard to boost BLS by 1500 during opponents battle phase, also changes the attack of any monster who battles that BLS back to its original attack
2: during opponents EP banish a light and dark (other than it) and add it back to hand
BLS is still utter shit, move on now

Chaos Envoy
DARK Warrior LV 4 / ATK 1500/ DEF 0
(1) During either player’s battle phase: Target a “Black Luster soldier” monster or “Gaia the Fierce Knight” monster you control; it gains 1500 ATK until the end of the turn. This turn, any monster that battles it has its attack become its original attack during damage calculation only.
(2) During the End Phase, if this card is in your graveyard: you can banish 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your graveyard; add this card from your graveyard to your hand.

Didn't have a light one period in the manga or wind.

bls is still fun, it just suffers from being a chaos deck in the modern era

Set hasn't even been released yet.

Yeah, we're missing masked heroes lv 8 for Fire and level 6's for Earth and Light. And 2 other Contrast Heroes that are both Earth and Wind and Fire and Water if you follow the theory. Konami has something to run with with masked heroes since all they need are some good main deck monsters, unlimited stratos and shadow mist and the rest of their fusions it's a full 15 slot extra deck if they make the last 5

Guess that means there's still hope for there to be a fire or earth MH that isn't shit

Structure Deck was released and they aren't even advertising it

Reminder that Yuri deserves nothing and Snack Princess only has her Snack Butler.

yuri deserves to be spoiled rotten

I believe in a future we are going to get the silent archetype.
I am going to believe so hard that even Yuma/Astral asspulls are going to pale in comparison.

Cool story, talking cards.

Yeah there is. Just like when baised Nova Master came. Too bad Escuradio doesn't have a good effect, but it was made with super polymerization in mind anyway so I forgive it. It'd be nice if the Premium Pack 19 wasn't just manga cards but anniversary card for each protagonist so Judai could get those final fusions for masked heroes, Yusei gets a water Synchron Warrior, Yuma gets a rank 6 or 8 Dododo xyz,Yugi gets another Dark Magician supporting card and Yuya gets a rank 4 xyz to play rank up with.

Only the Snack Princess and Snack Butler.

So it's a Kalut that can stop Crystal Wing from running over BLS cards?

I'll spoil smug plantboy if I want.

yes, "spoil"

We're getting the 20th Anniversary Pack so it might have stuff like that in it.

That's not how it works.
Crystal Wing is mandatory and will always be Chain Link 1, therefore Kalut and Honest cards are worthless since it will just boost over them anyways since they will be Chain Link 2.

Yep.

I actually liked Kaito's inclusion in Arc-V initially. Hearing "ARE YOU READY TO REPENT?" was a fucking hype moment to an admittedly bad episode and looked like it was going to kick off Xyz arc with a "hit the ground running" moment.

Then it all went to total shit. Shun scrubbed out to Kaito despite having the better argument and being the better duelist because the ONE time an action card didn't pan out it had to be to make Kaito look good. Edo (another character I was hype as fuck to hear was included) ended up being a complete pushover and a whiny asshole the entire time. Asuka may as well have not existed except for more T&A real talk who here is watching this show for T&A.

Yuya has become Part 2 Yusei. Even worse since Yuya wasn't done developing as a character, and the writers didn't even change.

I'm talking about this
>This turn, any monster that battles it has its attack become its original attack during damage calculation only.

smol Yuri a lonely! A LONELY!

Yoshida did BBT, but admittedly BBT was originally planned to be an arc of 5Ds Part 2, and not just a barely-related movie. Apparently Konami both thought a movie would be more profitable and also likely didn't want to spend money on KENN and Yugi's VA for a whole season.

cute

I thought it was Paradox's part in the Yliaster arc that was retooled to become BBT. In that it would've been Yusei & co. dealing with Paradox during the time that pre-WRGP took, as originally envisioned. Not that Yugi and Judai were meant to be in 5D's at all, but it was a convenient place for Konami to have a 10th anniversary movie and Paradox was subsequently taken out and used for it.

I do know that Paradox was meant to have a bigger role, but if I recall he still had his plan of going back in time to destroy all card games at the "source" of over 10 years after the card game was already created and popularized.

>Dennis regrets betraying the Lancers during his Last duel
>Last duel against Kaito

good ep

They had to shill this in time for RATE.
Besides, who would duel Dennis? Gon is too much of a jobber, Yuya was busy and Shun was on Namek.

>Shun was on Namek
Godammit I just did an honest-to-god spittake.

Asuka. She was connected to Yusho and had been around him for years. Kaito randomly being Yusho's student was stupid.

>Gon is too much of a jobber

Not like Dennis is any better.

>lost to ancient gears

>Yuya gets a rank 4 xyz to play rank up with.
as a magician performopal, odd eyes player A level 2 pendulum tuner would be preferred

lost to super poly

Pretty much. No one has ever beaten that card. The best you can do is tie.

Awful design aside, I hate how this made its debut during a duel that had no emotional involvement for Kaito. Neo Photon appeared when Kaito was fighting for Haruto's life. Prime Photon appeared during the final showdown between Galaxy-Eyes masters for the key to the Numeron Code. This is just dumped because shills.

>still no bd rip
>2016
>been 5 months since it came out

Hopefully the chinks deliver in 2 weeks but I'm not very confident since the koreans failed. 4K is going to fuck it up like everything else.

It's like that for most Arc-V boss monsters.

Not a lot of new boss drops get that much memorable fanfare in general.

>Revolution Falcon
>Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
>Satellite Cannon Falcon
>Red Daemons Dragon Tyrant
>Nirvana High Paladin
>Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon

Hell, even Rune-Eyes, Susano-O, and Yuzu's Fusions debut in at least duels under circumstances that mark a major point for their respective duelist.

Rebellion, Tyrant, and 2 of the falcons I'll give, but Nirvana got summoned to get quickly flattened and relegated to background status in the pendulum zone (and then never got used again for dozens and dozens of episodes). Tyrant by far put Nirvana in its shadow in that sequence. Requiem's summoning was good, but the duel itself wasn't that great or memorable.

A lot of past huge memorable boss summons happened because the duelist was desperate to hold onto their (or others') very lives, but Arc-V didn't get stakes like that until relatively late in its run.

technically Rebellion shouldn't count, it has become jobber status
>only win against obelisk force in standard
>vs Sora no result
>lost to Reiji
>only won against crow because of the equip card cowboying for game
>lost to Sergey
>lost to Cipher Dragon, duel ends with no result

He also didn't pull it out of thin air either since RUM are not supernatural cards here.

>tfw RUMs aren't being mass-produced by the Arclight family

The fact that Yuto managed to hijack Yuya's body and was attempting to completely BTFO Edo was significant. Sure, everything that happened afterwards had zero impact, but the moment itself was good.

I'm talking about first impressions. Back then, Hitotsu Ni actually had presence and a 'holy shit' impression on the audience.

So it looks like Leo can't see Yuto or is this an animation error?

>Kaito gets to have searchable RUM
>Yuto get's to have searchable RUM
>meanwhile Shun has no way of properly searching RUM

And it's worth mentioning yet again that Kaito should have been throwing swords when summoning his dragons.

Remember that one scene where Yuya was wearing his racing suit while talking to Sora in Maiami?

I personally don't get autistic about where a boss monster came from as long as the context is there. Kaito bringing out Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon from the sheer force of his anger (with a little space magic) was amusing. Shun getting so mad that he blasted Dennis from space also had similar entertainment value (but with less stakes).

Context is important. The actual summoning animation was nice, but Edo turned out to be a nobody and it wasn't even the biggest duel with that nobody.

>Context is important.
I agree. My point was that at the time, Edo was considered to be a legitimate threat and not some garbage duelist obsessing over SAKAKI YUSHO NO MUSUKO.

how tight is Sora? in a completely non sexual way of course

Not enough fiber in the world for his tight asshole, which is why he eat exclusively sweets so it's a liquid shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=idXy__hkFVU
>HANASE HANASE

whew

His concept art explicitly gives him bedroom eyes. He's designed for fucking.

dude gave everybody bedroom eyes tho

are you telling me Yuzu is made for fucking?

Meh. Edo flipping out just because Yuya was Yusho's son was kind of weak when it comes to why two duelists need to fight each other in the first place. I still don't think Requiem was near Rebellion or Satellite Falcon's level at all as a boss monster dropped for the first time.

It would be morally wrong to not fuck Yuzu.

Go to bed Yuya.

Remember when Arc-V was a comfy show?

Why is she such a slut?

I miss the first season so much

Because Yuya won't put out.

he wanted that D bad

Remember The /ss/?
Remember The Harem Image?
Remember Mieru?
Remember...

>mieru

All she wanted was to be used as a lap pillow, user.
>unironically casting Aoi Yuuki for your shounen

Shiveru~

>Ebina draws this
>Shark doesn't come back

I will now post cute picture of Ayu.

didnt vector get one?

Do you remember the first time Reira appeared?

I lost a lot of cum that day

I was hoping Reira would be a reverse-trap.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT ENTERMACHINES

If I remember correctly some anons thought He was a girl
Remember when we thought we were going to get a full duel?

I'd rather have had more Ayu than this fucker. At least Ayu had a full duel and had her cards released.

Remember when we thought Yugo was going to be a mercenary?

>we
Fuck that. Everyone else but you knew that Yugo was working for Security as an elite agent analogous to Yuri for Academia.

>Last Xyz spot in Raging Tempest is Allen's Rank 4 Train

Rank 4 EARTH Machine-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2200
DEF 2200
Xyz Materials: 2 Level 4 Machine-Type Monsters
(1) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then you can target 1 Machine-Type monster you control; during this turn, other monsters cannot attack, and but that monster can attack directly.
(2) If this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent’s card (by battle or card effect): You can add 1 Level 4 Machine-Type Monster from your Deck to your hand.

>no BLS Xyz in RATE

mfw

>no Entranger Falcon

Thanks Konami.

I still have hope. Say what you will, but Yuya isn't a one-dimensional character and egao doesn't define him entirely. There's still a chance for the writing to focus on the other lovable aspects of his character.

as if Shun would let Kaito go before him

I want to protect that smile, that sadistic, evil, genocidal smile.

The only thing besides EGAO that Yuya has is Yuzu, who he'll lose to focus on more EGAO but then get her back anyways because EGAO fixes everything

I'm just sad that this is the second set with no RR stuff. Meanwhile the new furry shit got like 12 spots.

Nice one. You guys' lack of judgment never fails to impress me.
If you truly think everything is going to be fixed easily then you haven't been paying attention to the show up until now.

>If you truly think everything is going to be fixed easily then you haven't been paying attention to the show up until now.

Pretty sure that's what happened in Xyz and Synchro.

Furries have shittons of disposable income somehow. It's weird.

>50 episodes of twists and turns was easy
The conclusion had actual build-up and it wasn't easy at all for the Lancers to get there.

new archetypes always get 12/11 slots

Gear Gingant X is better

And they aren't getting a Ritual monster either.

What font does Mono use?

why wouldnt anybody be friends with this cutie?

>If you truly think everything is going to be fixed easily then you haven't been paying attention to the show up until now.

Kek, oh really faggot? Remind me, how did XYZ Arc end again?

Oh right, with Yuya playing EGAO WORLD and convincing the entire military presence in Heartland to stand down and rebuild the city

Fucking kek

Does it have to do with that devil thingy inside him?

I could have sworn that Yuto was the choir boy out of the four of them.

that is a Priest, you can tell by the lust for rape in its eyes

SPFE-JP005 捕食植物サンデウ・キンジー Predator Plant Sundew Kingii
Level 2 DARK Plant-Type Effect Monster
ATK 600
DEF 200
You can only use the (2)nd effect of “Predator Plant Sundew Kingii” once per turn.
(1) Monsters with Prey Counters on them have their Attribute treated as DARK if they’re used as Fusion Materials.
(2) You can Fusion Summon a DARK Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck sending this card on the field along with the appropriate Fusion Materials either in your hand or on your side of the field OR monsters on your opponent’s field with Prey Counters on them to the Graveyard.

So basically this is how Yuri beats Crystal Wing.

so this is a mini super poly?

I wonder if he'll have a special form of Starve Venom for the occasion. It'd be neat.

if predator planter didn't negate effects and if they get a searcher, they wouldn't be total dogshit

So,did Asuka got her 'Queen of Obelisk Blue' title for having the biggest chest size?

HYPED for the remaining cards!

Will this actually be used in the anime? Or are they doing the same thing they did in Winged Raiders, where they gave us OCG-original PKs?

I wonder what color Yuya Hiragi's wife's son's hair is?

it will probably be used in anime

>OCG-original PKs
The weirdest thing was that against the norm, they were the worst ones and nobody ever uses them.

I remember thinking at first that he was this guy Interdimensional counterpart

I knew we would see a bit of Yurri beating Sora.
Is this the first time he is getting the Ebina treatment?

Because Ono loves mind controlling bugs

>Is this the first time he is getting the Ebina treatment?
I don't think so.

At least this means we could be getting a Yuya VS Reiji 3 because they are going to try and stop the Demon Duelist

That might also mean, it'd be Yuya VS Leo instead of Reiji VS Leo.

Yuya Vs Reiji will happen anyway. Maybe it will be the last duel. Can't have the rival be stronger than the MC especially in Yugioh

>Kaito

>he didn't watch Zexal

Didn't he lost to Astral? Its kind of the same. Plus Kaito wasn't a main rival and Reiji barely duels. So a final duel with Yuya fits

>Kaito
>Reji

Yuya may have a sizable extra deck now but his can't be pulled out as quickly and effectively as Reji's.

I get the feeling the dub won't reach the 100's episode.
They just started dubbing the Syncro arc.

episode 122 mono is out if anyone cares

They are legally obligated to dub everything of Arc-V after the shit that went down with GX and 5D's. Through since Arc-V is not airing on any televised networks they could probably get away with stopping it early in favor of the next series again.

Besides DM, what has the dub finished?

come back to me when 720p version of ep 123 is out

Zexal. every other series fizzed out in favor of the next one. Judai died in dub GX and 5D's ended with the Arc Cradle hilariously being digitized out of the sky and Aporia accepting his defeat while saying the city is now safe.

>Yugo and Yuri’s fated Duel!
Yeah, it was fated like 35 episodes ago.

>Spends the entire arc-v anime glorifying polymerization dimension.

>OCG prints poly subsitututes left and right

>kek

Serena sounded decent but shinji's "va" couldn't act for shit.Yuya sounds fucking horrible but at least his va can act to some extent

I bet the dub is gonna lengthen Asuka's skirt.
Also,will Edo's,Asuka's and Kaito's VA reprise their roles?

If you need wood, Shinji's VA is your man.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0L2U2ivRyE

Probably since Crow got his VA back and Bakura is more than happy to voice AUSTRALIA JACK again.

I wonder how he'll pull off his REEEEEEEE scenes, probably will be awful

>they didn't chage the fags name
>changed most of the other
how japanese does a name have to sound to have 4k change it?

These are the same geniuses who opted for Yuzu to become Zuzu instead of Suzy.

Yuya | Suzy
Luke | Lucy
Hugo | Lynn
Joey | Selena

Leo / Leroy / Levi

That did not give me wood. Why did you lie to me, user?

If they renamed Yuri 'Joey',then some people might confuse his name with Joey from DM.

Nice meme.

I'm 99% convinced they called serena Celina so people can't confuse her with serena from pokemon

Lots of money saved on water bills and such

>Judai died in dub GX
How?

And she had an Ebina sketch with Shark as well as the same VA as Esdeath.

They had her name changed to that as a reference for Susan Boyle.

At the end of the dub of 155, DinoDNA asked Sho what happened to Judai and the latter responded with "He's there up in the stars" and that was it. Then the movie happen making things even more confusing for dub watchers.

They turned the season 3 finale into the last episode and acted as if Judai was gone forever.

Skillfully done.

So Kaz just posted this new art on his Instagram. Card games underwater? Hints at the next YGO?

THE WATER RISES

Studio Dice makes the Anime right?

YO YUYA

DO THE PENDULUM THING

I know who this is but I can't remember her.

The only thing that can save Arc-V at this point is Dino DNA returning

Another sea themed art

So who is your favourite ARC-V character? I'm between Yuto because he is serious and Yuri because he is an edgy funny guy. But i think i prefer Yuri a tiny bit more

Matsumi,because she's sassy,confident,brown and my name is Marco

POLO

pendulum magicians with their own wavering eyes, unlimited Wisdom Eyes Magician,Pendulum call and magicians with the ability to change their typing, ability to do fusion summoning and xyz and fusion paladins, when?

REEEEEEEE

Kaito was the main rival. Against Astral/Yuma, he had a near win (he left the duel before declaring his final attack, but Yuma and Astral were already shitting their pants because they knew they couldn't counter it), a tie, and a win.

Isn't it questionable how the GX's Obelisk Blue girls' uniforms look way too skimpy?
Asuka herself has unnaturally big boobs for her tiny waist and slim figure,she has nice curves ,long legs and the personality of sandpaper.
Also,her monsters (eg: Etoile Cyber,Blade Skater,Cyber Tutu) look like they came out of the 'Spirits' Striptease Club'.

Yuya and Yuzu before the writers became lazy and damaged their character for the opposite reasons of each other. Yuya for having too much attention he became EGAO Messiah and Yuzu for getting too little attention because plot says so.

>Yuya for having too much attention he became EGAO Messiah
Same. I knew something was going to happen to make me dislike him since the beginning

Magicians support never.

Yuzu was so cool back when she gave a shit. Literally the character you always rooted for, and feared for since you never knew if she'd win or lose. Ah well, I mean, they ruined every other character too.

RIP Zappa Gou

So did hitotsuni kill everybody in 125? There seems to be no mention of the doctor nor ruri's.

Nearly all the characters in Standard were likable.

Meiru was great, for example, because she was a funny fortune teller who never the less was very clearly a good person. There was the irony of her prophecy TELLING the truth but her NOT BEING ABLE to realize that she was looking into Yuya's FAR future instead of the NEAR future.

Masumi Kotsu was a good rival for Yuzu, even ignoring the yuri bait. She played a cool archetype and had good design and VA.

Tsukikage man, what a genius character. Design him as a generic mook but give him personality, make him likable.

The moment the show killed Tsukikage by the Battle Beast was the moment I lost all respect for this show.

I wish I could turn back time...

>The moment the show killed Tsukikage by the Battle Beast was the moment I lost all respect for this show.
What's more insulting was if you compared it to Hikage, Michio's and Tenpei's loss. Back then their sacrificing had built up meaning showing actual strong character development no matter how slight it was especially for Tenpei who was originally wanted to use Michio. Even if we knew little about Hikage's character we still see the kind of motivation and importance this kind of thing was when he went up against Sora. Carding Tsukikage to a random no name much less off-screen after we got a dragged on arc with a proper understanding of his character was what started the downfall of the show's credibility.

Don't remind me of Michio and Tenpei. Back when Arc-V had stakes, back when the Obelisk Force were fucking terrifying, back when we CARED

It's funny how the moment they leave Standard the characters become shit.

It's half Legacy characters showing up, and half the writing getting too Yuya centric.

Though even the Legacy characters have problems, Edo and Asuka are stepping stones while Crow and Jack hog the spotlight

This show isn't worth staying up for. Wish this aired earlier in the day or was a midnight anime.

Don't forget Kaito beating academia left and right, he beat fucking 20 academia grunts at once while guarding an injured Shun and kids. Sawatari and Gongenzaka just keep jobbing. Kaito gets 5 on screen duels and all of them are Galaxy Eyes Ciper Dragon bullshit spam and rekt.

No more livestreams, no more Yugioh Pro tag matches.

Curse you Ono.

I don't even know why I'm watching this show anymore
>Tsukikage is dead
>Yuya is egao jesus, even worse than Yusei
>Sawatari can't duel
>Gongenzaka is a huge jobber
>Kaito absorbs everyone's screentime
>Reira hardly appears
>Reiji hardly appears
>Shun keeps getting knocked out
>Asuka was pointless
>Edo was pointless
>Xyz Dimension was pointless
>Dennis is dead
Brb carding myself

I'm just watching it to see how much lower it can go. It's sad but amusing at the same time. Waiting to see what ratings it gets from the nips is pretty exciting though.

>Dennis is dead
Oh yeah that happened. We are allowed no nice things

>all that fucking salt
This is getting sad. You faggots were so invested in this show that you can't help but complain endlessly when it doesn't meet your expectations.
Just get a life, you cucks.

I have watched more than 100 episodes. I can't stop or else it would feel like a complete waste of time

Hey, I stopped watching just before they entered XYZ. Did I lose something?

Go to bed, Ono.

The MAN

But Arc-V is fun to dissect. It started out great but became terrible.

Like, Arc-V IS exceptional. It's not getting the worst Nico ratings because of the quality being OBJECTIVELY the worst - it's getting low ratings because it quite clearly fucked things up in such a new, exciting way

From bad AMV "Anniversary openings", to shameless shilling of the Director's favorite Archetype, to dueling a brainwashed girl who was just dueled to be unbrainwashed, the show follows absolutely no rules and is super engaging to watch

It's a trainwreck.

Just all Citruses getting mind raped into becoming obedient sluts by worms

so, you mean I can actually catch up with the series by fapping to doujin? PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S DOUJIN OF IT PLEASE. I NEED MY WORM FEMDOM CORRUPTION

nice bait.

So they've become Sakura? Fuck dammit

Well, Rin kicked Yugo's ass in one of the best duels in the series. Unfortunately she returned to her home planet so we could have Battle Beast

Dude is yugioh. 3D rules don't have power on the 2D universe.
Almost every woman is cute and almost every man is handsome or at least a decent shota.

>be mind-controlling worm
>I just wanted to live a happy life with my mind-controlling worm wife
>and my mind-controlling worm kids
>tfw will never see them again because I'm in some little girl's ear because Michael Jackson's corpse told me to get in there

Reminds me of this

What the fuck

Being Yerk is suffering

Whoops, forgot this

>It's half Legacy characters showing up
The only one who hogged screentime is Kaito.
Crow and Jack were handled well.
Edo and Asuka are practically non-existent in the show.

Why is Vanguard succeeding where Arc-V couldn't?

One is shit, the other isn't.

Because Vanguard has competent staff whereas Arc-V doesn't.

Good to know that Vanguard is a shitty anime. Thanks user!

Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Yes, but why is G Stride Gate better than Arc-V?

It suffers from the same cheesy melodrama and MC focus as Arc-V. It's so faulty, they're even changing studios for the next season.

Lower expectations, more budget, better writing, a director who does his job instead of indulging in masturbatory fantasies

Like Ono isn't unique to Arc-V, he ruined Symphogear too

Arc-V loves to shortchange a large part of its own main and recurring cast. Other shows simply have to not do that

Why is Yuya still wearing those retarded roller blades? There's literally no point to them.

OLM is better than TMS. They did Pokemon and it looks really good. Vanguard is stepping up its game.

But wouldn't that mean there's fi- oh... Which one is the Ritual Yu?

They still look more like his and Yuzu's kids though since they have her eyes.

But doesn't this seem like a crazy thing to do. I've never heard of a series switching studios one week after the previous episode.

He gave his sneakers to Allen. Although, I do find it convenient how someone from another dimension has the same colour scheme footwear.

Nope, the skates were simply just given.

Wow, when did Yuzu make that face?

26. Near the end of the episode.

All these manlets.

Edo should've carded them all.

Will Yuya's Va be okay next week? I mean the guy is in Hitsu ni mode, that usually involves screaming and a drug addict just touched his waifu. It's gonna get ugly. On top of that, the week afterwards he's going to play Yuri either having fun with Yugo or getting mega pissed off that Yugo is tougher than he thought and he's actually in the possibility of losing to him.

Oh, the Gongenzaka duel and Beast Eyes's first appearance?

>Sayaka is taller than the Yuu's

rip ono kensho's voice press f to pay respects

Kensho can handle it. And yes.

Kaito should've been the one to die by falling rocks.
Edo should've carded Kaito if he survived the rocks, then the entire Xyz remnants in the soup kitchen.
Allen and Sayaka should've went to Fusion with the rest of the Lancers there.
The Tyler Sisters should've went along to Fusion as well.

And is it me, or it Yuya's butt is sticking out a lot in that shot?

Why are you looking at Yuya's ass,user?

It would've been genius if this whole EGAO is just a facade to make the lancers take the soldiers to the survivors and card them as the foolish lancers leave. It would spice up the plot so much and give room to more hitotsu ni scenes.

I'd think it could still be possible for it to happen, if Noro or Gloria have the balls to do it. But yeah, low expectations.

>Gloria
Sorry,user, she's ENTAME now. She was being tsun this whole time and sis knew it.

He has a nice booty. But to be serious, I noticed how the belt was hanging there, wondering how and why, then noticed how his rear end curved along with his back. This is from episode 112 however, so I guess this is just QUALITY in action where the belt, along with the bottom of the shirt, should be slightly above and resting on his hips rather than covering his butt with the belt looking like it'll fall off any second. Compare that to this pic here.

Little in the middle, but he got much back confirmed.

I'm starting to think Yuya has more related with Yoko than Yusho

You can imagine Yuya talking and acting like a yankee? I still find the scene of her chasing him on her bike just as silly as Yuto and Sora running around that warehouse and clashing with their duel disks and Yugo doing all those fancy bike tricks in his OTK against the oblisk force

tfw junishishi makes for the perfect leo dancer support

I'm more concerned about how 99% of the girls are Obelisk Blue. What about the other colors? We see two Ra Yellow girls in episode 1. Where they at?

Tfw Juunishishi is probably the first Xyz-based archetype that can try and take the Maxx C Challenge.

>wind ups

Ok. The second Xyz deck that can take a Maxx C Challenge.

This is a semen demon

Could anyone be kind enough to direct me to the link for the futa Ruri doujins?

I think these two girls were from the Duel Academy's staff.
I'm more concerned about why people keep calling Chronos' male,despite the fact that she's a transwoman.

>SPFE-JP005 捕食植物サンデウ・キンジー >Predator Plant Sundew Kingii
>Level 2 DARK Plant-Type Effect Monster
>ATK 600
>DEF 200
>You can only use the (2)nd effect of “Predator Plant Sundew Kingii” once per turn.
>(1) Monsters with Predator Counters on them have their Attribute treated as DARK if they’re used as Fusion Materials.
>(2) You can Fusion Summon 1 DARK Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by sending monsters from your hand/and or field, and/or monsters your opponent controls with Predator Counters, to the Graveyard as the Fusion Material including this card

Kaz has an instagram?
Was that actually confirmed or am I falling for obvious B8 here?

Also, happy 20th anniversary.

Probably - I don't really know.

He's head of the Obelisk male and sleeps in the male dorm.

I can't tell if you're saying that I fell for bait, Chronos is a transwoman, or that you're unsure whether or not Takahashi actually has an Instagram account. You really could have been a bit clearer.

(But seriously, am I the only one who noticed that today is the franchise's 20th anniversary? Just sayin...)

Kaz does have an instagram and twitter, as for chronos he is straight, however a few jokes where made in the dub to make it seem that he was trans
also happy anniversary

NEW THREAD

not shit thread

New thread with relevant info now up: