Storytime: Konjiki no Gash!! AKA Zatch Bell: Volume 24

Faudo has been awakened as the series moves into the peak of it's quality in the heart of the third arc, and where the anime diverged from the manga.

Gash bell is a Shonen action/comedy series by Makoto Raiku. The basic plot premise is that there are 100 kids from the demon world who come into the normal world to fight until only 1 is left standing, who is crowned king;

I'll be making a thread every day (can't give a specific consistent time of day yet due to IRL bullshit) and will post 1 volume every day until the whole run is posted.

Opening 1: youtube.com/watch?v=I0Ir4LL9Bkc
Opening 2: youtube.com/watch?v=_aMy1lJsRtE
Opening 3 (current): youtube.com/watch?v=ezEO8ekCfIw

Previous dead threads: pastebin.com/gdpTni22
Previous active threads:
Volume 18: Volume 19: Volume 20: Volume 21: Volume 22: Volume 23, thread 1: Volume 23, thread 2:

Other urls found in this thread:

n-u-l-l.net/
anime.thehylia.com/downloads/series/konjiki-no-gash-bell-),
youtube.com/watch?v=sj0TCj4pZ_M
anime.thehylia.com/downloads/series/konjiki-no-gash-bell-
i.imgur.com/MVwwda2.gif
n-u-l-l.net/2014/#contact.html
xdcc.n-u-l-l.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=gLJc5hl6LDY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlgJ-SfKYE&list=PL7sBCGkQNm0CQcGjZdovHlOZhKms36E_2
youtube.com/watch?v=V7uEb_XrK1U
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/504901
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>FAQ:

>Why should I be interested?
It has really fantastic art, good humor, great tactical fight's with great choreography and is really excellent at utilizing both positive and negative emotions for FEELS; admittedly the series is a little rough untill arc 2 rolls around, after that all the above starts to really shine and continues to get better; the art in particular.

>Where are your scans from?
NULL's release. their site is here: n-u-l-l.net/ and they can also be found on bato.to and mangasaurus. EBJ has superior digital volumes for sale on their site, but they are japanese only, I'll be buying and ripping them eventually. There's also some really amazing quality Portuguese scans, but only for like 20 chapters halfway into the series, and, you know, aren't in english.

A-Destiny has really amazingly high res scans in english for the last 3 volumes, but they aren't publically available anywhere right now other then the last 3 volumes as jpgs on otakusmash, and the translation is generally nost as good as NUll's I feel in most cases. They also have 18-30, but thye quality isn't much better then Null's and the translation is still iffy.

>Isn't Zatch bell that kiddy pokemon ripoff?
You probably saw the localized anime. The anime is pretty not great due to changes it makes and missing the last arc (nontheless, here's a link to the anime episodes: anime.thehylia.com/downloads/series/konjiki-no-gash-bell-), and the localization is fucking terrible. The manga is way better, but even it admittedly starts out only above average untill it gets into the second arc.

won lei is dead

I encourage you to post and respond to stuff as i'm dumping pages. It's far more fun for me while dumping if I see other people reacting to stuff that's happening and there' conversations I can reply to.

HOWEVER, please do not post images till I finish so the image limit isn't hit before then, and use your judgement for how often you post/how long what you are posting is. Don't overdo it.

DON'T POST SPOILERS (IE ANYTHING PAST THE CURRENT DUMPED PAGE OF THE CURRENT VOLUME) OUTSIDE OF SPOILER TAGS

Unko Tintin did nothing wrong.

He embarrassed a poor innocent girl.

>tfw broken hand was because of frustration with Sunday that eventually led to him suing them

I forgot to post this as it was happening last thread, but here's a video with the manga pages for the end of the Won lei vs Unko Tin Tin fight with the anime OST over it to show how it would have been in the anime:

youtube.com/watch?v=sj0TCj4pZ_M

Fucking Hiroshima

Oh okay so he doesn't wear it to match, those are his normal clothes

That doesn't look like Gash

is the book master wearing star trek cloth?

Man Kiyo looks like a major asshole in the first volume

the art really has improved

No, pretty sure that's a sickle/kama

>the art really has improved
Yeah, and it will continue to improve.,

Sorry i'm posting so slow, i'm having internet issues today.

Should that be go and leave me?

Nevermind. Forgot this happened

No, Kiyo actually wants to be lugged around in the Saiyan recovery chamber

Nope, "take" is correct

>Come on Gash, put your back into it!

He has a sword too?

Looks like its part of his collar

Is that referring to the wrestler Undertaker?

And isn't Wada Akiko that girl Raiku kept parodying in Doubutsu?

I'd prefer Ted's hair red.

What is that face trying to convey?

Mild amusement.

omoshiroi

Autism.

And then all the white cells demons died
The end

Oh boy here we go

Oh shit I forgot about this fight.

>transform into a wall and conceal Kiyomaro
It's basic, but it's honestly a great plan. The concealing wall must be Kyanchome's most common transformation by now, surely.

They should have transformed Kyanchome into a giant bottle to carry Faudo liquid.

so he's a khan?

Is the weird telepathy thing here ever explained? Is it an answer talker thing or just some dramatic shounen stuff?
Also, Folgore looks pretty damn cool in that top panel.

This is the point in the manga where Folgore has more serious then goofy looks.

It's just the "heart to heart" communication that shows up sometimes I think

Downloading the anime looks like it's more trouble than it's worth, batch on bakabt is just tv recordings, and ther dvd rips on nyaa that are translated are avi, at least there are mkv's for first 4 episodes, and all of there one seeders.

Fango's book keeper has to stop slouching.

Nice boat

>watching the watered down anime

What, is it really bad? Did it follow the whole manga, it was 150 episodes and a movie, I'd think it would manage to not leave anything out.

I really don't reccomend watching the anime at all, but I know anime.thehylia.com/downloads/series/konjiki-no-gash-bell- has like the first 100 episodes or so

I talked to the guy over at A-Destiny who did subs for the whole anime the other day about his super high res scans for the last few volumes of the manga; I can try to hit him up again to see if the whole anime can be added to A-Destiny's IRC bot or his personal site, if anybody wants me to?

A-Destiny is the batch they have on bakabt, it's avi and tv source.

This is a pretty damn good fight. I love the techniques umagon uses

It diverged from the Manga right at the start of the third arc, and the anime's version of the third arc (where we are now) is way worse then the manga

And then the anime ended at the end of the third arc instead of contuinuing into the 4th, so it's missing the entire last arc and actual ending. Plus, the art quality in the anime is way worse then the art in the manga.

So yeah, it is that bad. It's got a godly soundtrack though.

what, Gash is still ongoing? holy shit I thought it ended years ago

It did. Back in 2009 I think maybe earlier.

supposedly there's a blu-ray box in the works

Was this one of those "anime catches up with the manga and decide to just make up an ending" sorta deal?

I have to get this out of my system, spoilers ahead

Shery/Brago"I will make you the king" (after beating Sophize) and "I'm glad to have had you as a partner"(Brago's loss) scenes made me cry like a little bitch. The sheer gratefulness behind it is just too strong and honest to the core.

Gustav/Vincent Bari "You weren't able to become King....but you managed to become someone capable of hitting the King" was also a tear-jerker. Bari's face as he hears it is just priceless

Kyanchome/Folgorebest father and son relationship in the whole manga. FUCKING HIPPOS ;__;7

Gash/KiyomaroI got spoiled with the graduation scene a long time ago, so the effect wasn't that strong with me. Did it ever got animated?

>Did it ever got animated?
No.

Would Zatch be able to pull off a new anime that went through the entire series or would it not be popular enough these days?

Fuck I wish, maybe it a reputable studio handled the animation art music etc

There might be another release with DVD sourced footage, but IIRC none of them actually have done the whole series.

The torrent I downloaded for the anime uses a mix different releases for various epiodes. In any case, as says, there's a BD coming out,so there will probably be better quality releases soon

I doubt it's even close to popular enough to justify that.

In fact i'm shocked we are getting a BD set at all

I completely forgot this fight

expand dong

I'm going to try to go over to a friend's house to dump from there so I can actually post once every 60 seconds instead of having to wait 10 fucking miutes every post

Same I forgot about Alishe completely

[insert bullied Megumi reaction face here]

there is no way in hell they would be able to adapt the entirety of Gash Bell into anything decent when 12 episode series are struggling to keep of consistent quality, this isn't 2003 anymore.

My name is Schneider
>Umagon
>MERUMERUMEEEEEEE intensifies

Never got old.

Wait, why does Zeon want to destroy Japan now? Or is it just to spite Gash?

Like half of the shit he does, it's to spite Gash.

Zeon literally runs on hating Zatch.

h-hayai!

Does Momon speak in anime?

No clue, I don't into the anime that much

IT'S ABOUT TO GET LIT

This fight is actually pretty great, but it's sort of underrated

That running sequence remaind me of Freakazoid. I wonder if Raiku knew about that show.
i.imgur.com/MVwwda2.gif

Cute.

Cute!
Cute cute cute!

This guy knows whats up

temee

Wonder what faudo's blood is like.

Sunny D

Alshie's such a badass holy shit

Kek they are barrying

Would still be better as a girl.

*grabs you by the throat*
BACK THE FUCK OFF?????!!!

Is that why the anime writers had to make their own ending?

Now that's ridiculous. He only sue them due to missing his artwork or not caring his works I think.

It's an illusion. Don't fall for it!

Hey, does anybody have an idea of what's a good comedy scene I can show somebody to out of context to selll them on the humor in the series?

I'm already planning on showing the "why is gash biting my butt" page, but I need another

Pretty much anything with Big Boing. Maybe her introduction (as well as the rest of the 12)

Unko Tintin and his duck, or Folgore's ass

Any scene that involves running.

The mood whiplash from Won Lei preparing to sacrifice himself to watching PoopDick take out his duck

>you're most likely to be an oversized yeti with a powerup.
Reminds me of that yugioh character

That scene where Umagon goes to Kiyo's school with Gash

Gash, Tio, and Umagon wailing on Victoreem's body.

Squeeze the breast, boing boing

>Hear power

I keep autocorrecting that demon's name as Zachimiru in my head.

This past page makes me wonder how strong Zaruchimu would be had he took Faudo's power. He's clearly a better fighter then Fango is even after Fango got the power boost.

Yeah, I always keep thinking it's Zachimaru myself, but it's Zaruchimu

Do you ever give characters different voices based on their appearance or character?

I mentally give character's their dub voices since those are actually pretty decent,

>This is the reason the anime needed to end and be replaced with Digimon Savers

It still blows my mind there are humans who can go toe to toe against magical superpowered demons.

Gee Riya, how come Raiku lets you have two -rukus?

That scene when Laila found Umagon spelling his name "Schneider" with his body to Gash and Sunbeam and Kiyomaru watching them with empty look his face.

He actually has 5, probably 6 since Gou Amuruku is a Gou class so there's likely a bas Amuruku spell, and one of his shields is transformation based too even though it's not a -ruku spell

Professor D'artangan. Or Demon Kiyomaro casting Zakeru

Sometimes the size and shape of umagon in his armored modes feels inconsistent
Even this page, top right and bottom spread look different sized.

power of the heart mufucker dont gotta splain shit

This guy is giving me those Uchiha eyes vibe.

Won lei says fuck yourself.

Prof Riddle bringing Super Boing everywhere
Everyone eating the curry on that camping
Kiyomaro's demon faces when angry.
Pic related

I mean how he had two -rukus in one spell

Oh, kek, he does doesn't he?

I like that Riya's Dioga spell is actually transformation based instead of just being a giant spirit animal/elemental laser

I think he's the only character with an offensive ultimate spell where that's actually the case other then Ted

A shame the anime misinterpreted it and made it into a spirit animal summon thing like the rest

Here are my top 2 favorite jokes in Gash Bell:

When they teleport faudo to the ocean and he can actually swim.

When Dufeaux is explaining shit to the gang and Kyanchomes says something and he tells him he's smarter than both Tio and megumi.

GIGA DRILL BREAKER!

>Megumi
You mean Sherry.

He grew even more!

Yes. Sherry. Megumi never says anything she just sits in the background.

Kyanchome is getting way too useful

come to think of it, riya wasn't called upon with the golden book, was he? I wonder if he had an even super-er form

Correct, he wasn't

This literally continues.
Kyanchome is a hard carry

That dream

Makes you wonder what becomes of the demons and their memories when they return to their world.

Why'd you have to spoil that for anons who haven't read this?

Why is Alishie so suicidal anyway, geez.

well I would hope their memories stay intact because otherwise that entire won lei story is fucked

That fucking dream. 10/10 moment made the entire series worth it

Next arc explains that.

It's out of context, I don't think it'll be an issue

what dream?

Hasn't happened yet

>He just summoned a MOTHERFUCKING angel from NGE
fug

Ded

2 good demons down.

goddammit...

So what was Zeon going to do if Faudo couldn't swim out of that trench?

Alishe has definitely been giving me Yugioh vibes this volume. I know it's mostly the brown skin and white hair combo, but pages like enhance the similarity.

>cover his eyes
>lose literally half the spell

>2 good demons down.
The feelings ride is still at the beginning, user.

finally. i hated this fucking guy.

Kek, get fucked Zaruchimu.

>it wasn't because I was careless

So what was it then?

Hopefully these few pages change your mind, Zaruchimu's motivations are actually sort of interesting

Delete this shit.

I bet each eye has a personality on its own.

Why was its art style so ugly?

Because that's what anime and manga looked during its evolution early millennium.

it was its charm. A weird looking battle shoenen.

Nope, changes nothing.
He was an edgelord that didn't realize in the end he wanted all along was a friend.

That's called style, you ignorant.

I found it weird at first too but I've grown to enjoy Raiku's art.

Although it is definitely weirder in Vector Ball.

>not liking the art style now that we are in the faudo arc

>He was an edgelord that didn't realize in the end he wanted all along was a friend.

And that's not interesting to you that as a villian he's having his own sort of personal growth in a way that's not just "I REALIZED THE ERROR OF MY WAYS I'M A GOOD GUY NOW"?

If I want to download all of these for myself is there a torrent?

Nah, he was scum even in the ending, he doesn't know what he's got until he's lost it.

For the scans i'm dumping?

Not that I know of, what I did is I downloaded each volume from NULLs IRC channel

Do you know how IRC bots work?

Both are retarded, but I'll grant you Zaruchimu was an okay villain.

not really

SAYONARA

There's a batch on BakaBT

Gimmie a few minutes and i'll write up instructions for yuu

I find Leo's death flashback easier to buy into than Zaruchimu's. Leo is just about ambition while Zaru is actually trying to have a half-assed sob story. But other than that Zaruchimu was definitely one of the more interesting antagonists so far.

Anyway, here's to hoping that Alishe is going to continue brawling with demons and their masters this arc. That's totally going to happen, right?

>midget this and midget that

Why do they keep calling the six year olds that?
Mad jelly that they are ultra scrubs since they are double/triple their ages and suck compared to them?

>That's totally going to happen, right?

I honestly don't remember if he does or not

this is gonna be ugly, right?

>Another piece of shit demon
Ugh.

Time for sweat, erotic suffering.

You don't even know the half of it.

I want to fuck cherish.

Here we fucking go. Buckle up everybody!

I want off the ride that's about to come

Okay, so

1. Install an IRC client. I use hexbot
2. Once that's installed, go to n-u-l-l.net/2014/#contact.html in your internet browser, click the second link, and hit "Open with [your installed client]
3. Open up xdcc.n-u-l-l.net/ in your internet browser, and click the "knojiki no gash" link on the sidebar.
4. This should display a list of rar's. Click the first one, copy paste the text it asks you to into the text field in the IRC chat you oepened in your IRC browser.
5. it should ask pick a location to save the rar to, do that, hit accept, and then when it finsihes, do step 4 again with volume 2, then 3, then 4, and so on

Oh shit it's time for best boy

Leo was the guy who got rushed to death after underestimating his opponent with nobody helping.should we feel bad? What happened to the partner?

This single page reminded me of something

Spill the beans

Why not drink all that nice Faudo liquid you've got right there? Fuck Kiyomaro's recovery, he's the main character so he'll get back on his feet when the plot is ready for it.

I wonder if Zeon killed his partner or just let him go. He's probably hiding somewhere since he can't really leave faudo as he's moving

I don't know. Hentai? An old shounen manga? Must be the hair.

Best boy AND girl you mean

You find out what happened to Bankis in like 2 volumes I think?

>Pity for a jobber piece of shit
Nah.

>Hentai
I want a doujin with Cherish and Shit hair Midget now.

Why don't they dump Umagon into the faudo liquid?

there's probably not room?

Thanks!

>You find out what happened to Bankis in like 2 volumes I think?
Oh wait now I remember. Zeon put him inside a wall right?

What a good drawing of Zeon. Really nice use of blacks. The way his robe flows around his hand makes it look like a skull and makes him even more threatening. It's great.

No problem

Also, I said Hexbot, I meant Hexchat

>Zeon looks like storm cloud
Neat

Yep

Already touching myself

Wait, what? How did Raiku broke his hand? What's this about a lawsuit?

Do you really think anyone could stop the GROOVY train?

Raku hurt his hand. Shit like this happens. The lawsuit was related to something else, something about how Sunday misappropriated some color pages he did and disrespected his art, so he swore to never work with them again.

looks like he punched a wall like a idiot

Time for suffering

Are you that faggot who keeps hating on Ted's hair? End your life. I'm sick of reading your comments.

It's a Jojo meme, you dolt.
It wasn't me, though

I liked him even before this.

He was certainly a more interesting character than Fango.

It begins

>jojo

So... you can fuck your partner?

The cherish partner literally won the lottery with this semen demon

>these fuckers saved japan

Cherish's partner is a woman

If Cherish's partner is a lesbian, she sure did.

>Faudo is wearing pants

This is nice. Most of the time when ancient titans awaken they never have clothes.

Time for best boy.

How the fuck did they know Faudo was going to fart?

Apollo is the pilot, so he probably sensed it.

They somehow get a jet fighter, and enter exactly at the moment Faudo farts?

What an ass pull

cherish looked human for a demon, so does ted.

see

Faudo is a living humanoid organism similar to the demons, who are also humanoid, its obvious what would happen when your stomach is filled to the brim with gas.

it has to come out somehow.

Anything with Big Boing. That dance she showed Kiyomaro's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

I doubt they really did, it looks like they were already pursuing at max speed and took the most likely chance when they saw Faudo's "I gotta shit" posture.

hmm, never heard of that 'TEEEEEEEEEEED' guy.

is he a COOOOOOOOOOOL GUUUUUY?

Basically any time Kiyomaro gets angry enough to put his war face on.

It has been ages since I listened this song, thanks.

And here we go, the biggest bitch of this Manga has awoken.

so...

Cherise has already met Zeon before all this, am i correct?

[Kanashii Tatakai intensifies]

youtube.com/watch?v=gLJc5hl6LDY

No actually. Zeon tortured her off panel earlier I think

You'll see

Not just yet.

I dont remember this well but I'm pretty sure he sensed her wavering commitment and then gave her some shock therapy for encouragement

what in fuck

I was making a pun

>getting ordered by a kid half your age

>This isn't even my final form

I keep reading the knight guy's voice like an actual medieval knight.

Did you not see zeon curbstomp leo, even in his form that was at least as strong as Demolt's powered up form?

Same here, I think it really suits him. He also really lucked out, missing the previous battle during the medieval era. Poor guy, he could've been a really nice looking stone tablet.

Age is funny in Gash because it consistently means nothing, characters who are like 6 punch the shit out of adults and vice versa

What the fuck?

Wait, so he didn't come here for Cherish?

How did he know about Faudo anyway?

>dat last panel
She has an electric vibrator?

>You gotta have HONOR when fighting opponents
>but man, Zeon is really fucking cool

oh boy here we go

Did you read the fucking manga? He literally just said that they got an e-mail about it so they contacted Apollo so they could help out.

Kiyo sent Jeed an email before they left a few volumes ago

That is the single coolest panel in the entire manga.

>implying age beats social class

Nah he wasn't talking about honor. it was more "these shits aren't worth using that much power don't make me strain myself for nothing"

It's a good one but it's not even in my top 10

The shocking truth.

Jet seems pretty metal.

is Zeon cool?

Git fucked

Seems like honor to me

If he wasn't always REEEEEEEEEEE-ing about Gash, he'd be pretty cool

10000x10000 chaika face.jpg

still not as cool as folgore stand up to kanchome in his illusion world

I don't remember well but I think there was a book owner that was a metal singer. I might be getting confused with some other manga tho

Shockingly.

AWWWW YIIIIS HYPEST FIGHT INC.

Zeon may as well be /r9k/ when it comes to Gash

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlgJ-SfKYE&list=PL7sBCGkQNm0CQcGjZdovHlOZhKms36E_2

;_; god please let this end well, mandala effect this

Time for Danzig, niggas
youtube.com/watch?v=V7uEb_XrK1U

I love Ted's spells. Very DMC4.

Dude, spoilers, delete your post

I forgot how awesome this fight was.

Gyaron looks really simitar to Guitar for Violinist of Hameln.

>last panel

FUCK! RIGHT IN THE FACE!

Apologies.

Based.

thats the motherfucking pride of a MAN, BIATCHES!

Savage

>another Zeon asspull ability out of nowhere

How the fuck does he crystallize his lightning.

The better question is how the fuck does he do any of the bullshit he pulls.

>zeon's lightning so powerful that it burns off her clothing and fresh
>she wakes up naked, tremble in fear

raiku should do some hentai for a change

It's demon stuff I ain't gotta explain shit

He probably learned all this stuff from the royal library

All things considered, this was probably one of the worst things Zeon ever does. I otherwise liked him too, as far as villains go. Plus his role after going back.

Why can't Ted and Cherish just be happy together? ;_;

How did her clothes survived?

I wonder if he apologizes to her later in the Demon World

he trained a lot apparently
and, as it seems he is gash's brother, that means gash has exactly the same potential, but was never allowed to cultivate it.

All anime characters have a closet full of the same outfit.

ROYAL TRAINING

>Barugirudozakeruga

How is she even alive considering how fucked up Leo got by regular spells?

well he:

-is able to make a fake messenger out of his hair
-control his cape
-is a master hand to hand combat
-knows a lot of secret shit from the book he read

royal privilege probaly

He's way too pure.

Zeon never apologized for this did he?

And Cherish never actually redeems herself imo, her scene doesn't make up for the fact that she betrayed her friends and everything she stood for. Best girl my ass

She was probably left in a condition similar to Kiyo, and she only lived due to the faudo liquiid

Shooting it into a glass container

Don't be stupid user, pls. Atleast magic makes sense.

Take him into... THE POD.

I dunno man. I gotta imagine that she's under some intense mental trauma.

What if I said it was a magical glass container

How Ted can be so damn based?

I love how in the Zophise arc, Folgore actually brought a duffle bag full of multiples of the same outfit for him and Kyanchome

How do you feel about Won Lei, in that case?

Yeah it's not the same situation, but look at how fucking hopelessly terrified she is. Like people are talking about too, Zeon didn't screw around with his choice in spells either.

See, now that atleast has a shred of possibility. Remember to include the important details in your posts.
Regular fucking glass container my ass.

>Cherish will never use your body as much as she likes

ayy lmao

Ted is best boy. There may be plenty of arguments over who best girl is, but I think Ted is pretty universally agreed to be best boy.

Top left looks a little familiar.

I miss when they translated Raiku's notes, too.

I fucking love that skeleton Pharaoh design.

Kiyomaro feels like goku in freezer saga in this arc

Zeon has TRAINED SINCE BIRTH!

So that's an excuse for asspulls.

>Master Raiku

The top left...
Beautiful.

She got some Leila tier mindbreaking inflicted upon her. I think its fair to give her some leeway. Don't forget that a running theme is still how awful the Demon Fight is and how it puts the demon children into terrible and unwinnable situations.

thanks as usual based Op

Bert, what are you doing in a Siamese demon design contest?

But user, Lightning in a bottle

We need more Cherish r34.

>Dat Unko Tintin
>Dat Master Raiku

The only art of Cherish I could ever find was a piece of R34 art. We just need more Cherish in general.

I think Vector Ball might be hentai. I'm not entirely sure though.

You know, I often thought to myself; What if Unko TinTin was a Japanese school girl?

End of volume 24

>Unko TinTin-Tan

>The only art of Cherish I could ever find was a piece of R34 art
Sauce?

Damming Ted, you beautiful Bastard

>might be hentai
I thought it was another shounen.

Pretty sure that's Belegim EO as a Japanese schoolgirl.

Let's be real here, user. Is there even a difference between the two?

I've already seen some shit, like literary...
>mc shit himself to resist demon possession
>there's this rubber girl in the future chapter that flesh her panties when she rubber sling kicked her enemy
>some guy pissed himself when he saw the monster

NSFW, duh. danbooru.donmai.us/posts/504901

Umm....Belegim EO had a chair. Unko TinTin didn't.

Cute

It's a good thing she has a robot to wipe her tears, because she's going to need one for the rest of her life.

Way to go, OP. Danke

Much thanks.

>There's a Cheeta r34
nice

Is it?

Unf

If you can fuck your partner, aren't Won Lei and Lee Yen the absolute winners here?

they did get married right? also the same way they can't burn their own books, demons can't get their partners pregnant, so they probably did it a whole lot

Zaruchi is cute.

Now that I think about it...Zaruchimu would have a very lucrative lifestyle if he went into the business of kids' shows.

Thought this was a great picture.

Oh right, this was the reason the anime began to diverge right? Someone else took over writing the anime and fucked it up really hard.

Dufaux autism is really enjoyable, probably because he is handsome af.

J-just like the rest of us, r-right

Do you guys know where I can read that extra chapter after the series ended?

Bato.to has it

I love that one duckboy with a hand on his chin.

Do you have any rare duckboys?

Zaruchimu is one of my favorite minor villains, almost as much as Rodeaux.

Oh shit, even his belly thing got wrecked

Op said he'd include it after the last volume, if you want to wait to read it with us.

To me this is the worst part of the Faudo arc, it's way too forced. Ted just happened to arrive at the exact time they were fighting Cherish. The fact that Cherish was conveniently there working for Leo/Zeon when they were searching for her all over the world. The fact that they asspulled yet another ability for Zeon just to do the same Leila mindbreak drama he already did. The fact that Ted's fighting style is just Danny again. The fact that it ends in a very predictable way with self sacrifice because it's obvious as soon as he appears that his book won't survive the arc. And then he does the same forced "allied demon arrives at a convenient time to fight against the exact person he has a past history with" right after with Bari. None of these things are bad individually but together it's just too much coincidence.

But user

Ted is Danny done BETTER, not just again

To be somewhat fair, there's less than 40 demons remaining. As long as they both remained in the human world, they were bound to meet sooner or later, and with Leo preparing such a grand stage with Faudo and his cursing of bookmasters, it's not that unlikely that they'd meet here.

I'll grant you Bari though, even if his final moments are one of the things I remember most

>"allied demon arrives at a convenient time to fight against the exact person he has a past history with"

This has done quite many times I can't complain and just enjoy it.

>bacteria in the bone
I see what you did there, Raiku.

The folgore jump to his penis page

I think the guy was pretty lucky since zaru saved him from the police after he robbed a bank and all he had to do is follow zaru until his demise and he gets to keep the bank loot.

I always think his name could be Zalchim

The guy is in jail in the epilogue
heh

I'm sure he sends to money to the orphanage to apologize.

So Ted is into older women and actually won her over?

the drill that pierces through hell

/thread

Nu uh, I got the last laigh