Overlord

Vol 11 spoilers when?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/CfX00#fbYhT85
forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Quaggoth
imgur.com/a/CfX00#fbYhT85
blog.naver.com/hdraik7/220824316098
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/29-1/overlord-original-character-designer-illustrates-a-very-metal-visual-for-anime-compilation-movie
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/29-1/11th-overlord-light-novel-confirms-animated-feature-film-adaptation
skythewood
timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=m&iso=20161001T00&year=2016&month=10&day=1&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p0=205&msg=SASUGA NIGEL-SAMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Not wanting to read it unspoiled
It'll be updated at the usual place 11pm GMT +8
Patience my friend, if you follow the threads, the spoilers will come.

Already posted, nigga. Check the last couple of threads.

>Shalltear in armor slaughtering armies
Aura x Chair bantz should be good as well

Everyone in BS abpve 10th seat has Divine weapon.

Any clue for a newfag?

Is today the day? Would nips be camping out stores or that doesn't happen for LNs?

Demi-humans worked for Frost Dragon Lord.

Doesn't mean shit when you are too weak to use it effectively. Other than thr top 2, the rest are simply fodder.

>Read Manga
>Ainz goes to see Aura and Mare
>"I wish Bubbling Teakettle could see his characters"
i have several questions

Sorry.. about the ´´usual place´´
I saw the spoilers and the humiefag embarassing hinself after the news that the cook he suck was flacid.

S2 when?

besides, if that is true.. why the fuck didnt clem stole then together with the crow?

Ya nips should have it

google. Its the obvious result. There's a ton of activity there at the moment so you should be able to find it.

Google "overlord volume 10 translation", find a site that makes sense with our great Brexit Commander's name, and wait

>giving a serious answer to that post
I'm disappointed with you user.

>Shalltear will redeem herself this volume
It's long overdue.

Because the gear BS uses is kept in the vault CD guards if they're not on the mission.

The first rule of the usual place is not to talk about the usual place FBI-kun~

But that's true.
9th Seat uses Divine Chain and higher seats have better weapons.

>i have several questions
The first answer will be read the novels.

Divine Chain is just his nickname.

Thank you. I was just missing the keywords.

I did, but I thought that Aura and Mare's creator was a female named Bukubukuchagama. Not a dude named Bubbling Teapot.

PPP when

humiefag here, I can't help it. I am addicted to Nazarick dick. I just want to bury my head in a heteromorph's crotch after they've spent a whole day terrorizing humies and inhale the sweet smell of sweat and precum till my head goes blank. I want them to to rail my butt and then squeeze me as hard as they can as they empty their balls and my boipussy sucks out all thier white juice of life into my fertile asswomb. I want to do this every day till I become pregnant with thier monster offspring which I will carry in my tummy till their birth

Bubbling Teapot is Bukubukuchagama translated to English.

Really makes you think

now let's use our heads here user. What usually happens to Japanese names when why are translated?

Well, whatever. Far as I understand it Bukubuku is the typical sound effect for a boiling kettle or whatever. And I think Chagama is a teapot so.

Bukubuku is onomatopoeia
Chagama is teapot

>9th Seat uses Divine Chain
It being called divine does not make it a divine-tier weapon, NWers always overestimate things. Plus I thought that was just a nickname of one of the BS not the weapon name.
>and higher seats have better weapons.
Well yeah I agree with that, but I doubt they have divine-tier shit.

Accepted in Nazarick tier
>Tsuare
>Hamsuke

Nazarick Allies tier
>Fluder
>Nfirea
>Enri
>Lizzie
>Nemu
>Go Gin

Useful Pawns tier
>Renner
>8 Fingers

Cocytus Playground tier
>Lizards

Ainz Bro Club
>Ainzach
>JUST
>Gazef's ghost

Puppets, strings etc.
>Black Scripture
>Evileye
>Platinum Dragon Lord

I would agree with you on gear not being divine tier. Because level and stat requirements to weild divine tier would make it impossible for New-worlders

fluder's a pawn, ainz doesn't trust him because of how quickly he turned on the empire

the lizards are probably more trusted than the useful pawns, even though they're not as useful

There is no information on divine gear having level requirements. Regardless the argument should be the fact that divine-tier gear is so fucking rare that it was rare to find a level 100 with even one piece of it.

But this kind of argument is lost on humiefags because they will use the amazing powers of headcannon and say that `PDL has multiples divines itens and the ST is even more powerfull.

IT'S TIME

You're forgetting Ainz is pretty sentimental. Fluder is one of the few NWers that recognized Ainz power from the start and acted with respect. Other one was Gazef but we know how it went.
Ainz knows what Fluder wants and is the only person in NW who can give it to him.

Useful pawns is a category for people that are useful but not essential for Nazarick. Ones that will be sacrified for the greater good.
Cocytus may try to save Lizards.

Do you guys want to Ainz go full edge, or hope that he somehow becomes a good guy again?

He is a good guy.

I'd agree with that, given that the Lizardmen now revere and worship Ainz as a god. It's also worth noting that they were accepted into the Nazarick building to train etc so they are pretty well trusted at this point.

As for Fluder...yeah he's more of a pawn, really. Ainz was like "yo dude wanna learn some magic" and he was totally onboard with that. Furthermore, it's worth noting that Ainz hasn't *actually* taught him anything, and has been blue-balls'ing him this whole time, telling him "oh yeah totally gonna teach you magic later".

Plus, being an ally assumes they can be trusted; most of those people respect Ainz but the relationship between Ainz and Fluder is based on what Ainz can provide Fluder and not just that Fluder reveres Ainz.

Eh...uh...he's more of a neutral guy really. He didn't *have* to murder hundreds of thousands of people to prove his point. Plus, he tends to turn a blind eye towards most of the dark evil stuff of his subordinates.

He's neutral because he does both good and bad things depending on whether or not it benefits him, and benefits Nazarick.

He's far from a good guy, even if he believes that "creating an utopia" justify killing thousands of people.
But what direction do you see the LN taking? Trampling everything in his path will become boring to read eventually, right?

Blame the Emperor. He wanted Ainz to cast the strongest spell at their enemies. If there was normal battle the number of casualties would be even higher.

>Bubbling Teakettle
>his

what if the unexpected character is elder lich fluder?

Yes.

>not reading spoilers and then forgetting them ten minutes later

how can i hold all these hype

PuruPuru when

Wasn't it said that ST had a lot of items and equipment left from the 13 Heroes? If the other players were anything like Nazarick they must have had at least a few pieces of Divine tier equipment.

>The Frost Dragon that conquered the Dwarf Kingdom is known as the Frost Dragon Lord. However, it is not a True Dragon Lord as it can't use wild magic
Dunno from where wikimen pulled that one, but seems legit.

Not all of them, as 2 of the Heroes and the Minotaur Sage prove.

13 heroes' 2 players weren't max level, because the hero leader went from weakest to strongest(leveled up) in the new world. so there's 0% they had divine items

Even in Ygridassil Nazarick was one of the best. It´s just bad writing to have someone with more power than then in the setting.
Specially after the new dragon lord, that shows that the power level of the setting is way lower than expected.

Humiefags trying damage control.

Ainz mentions that it was common that level 100 would have no Divine items.
He has the full set as the leader of the biggest P2W guild.

I hate both you and that "humiefag" who keeps memeing with Go Gin and Gazef soloing any of the Pleiades.

>White Dragon Lord is not a true Dragon Lord
>Catastrophe Dragon Lord is not a true Dragon Lord
Meanwhile Draconic Kingdom's Queen is a true Dragon Lord but can't do shit.

For those who missed the volume 11 images on the previous thread. m.imgur.com/a/CfX00#fbYhT85

On a similar note, does Shalltear ever get her boobs size back?

Shalltear really has the best battle get-up

>m.imgur.com/a/CfX00#fbYhT85
Shalltear in full battle array. Can't have fun in front of Ainz-sama.I wonder what would Brain think, especially since he believes Shalltear just uses her nails to fight!

You missed one btw. There's one more Shalltear one.

She probably has a few socks to stuff inside her bra.

Pfftt, that level of submission is easy, but would you beg Neuronist to pluck your cherry and allow you to get her pregnant? How can you say you love Nazarick if you won't even become a meatball for Entoma?

Funny how it works, right? A bit more of wikifagging around:

In the Web Novel, the list of known dragons was different except for the Platinum Dragon Lord. Also, it is described that "True Dragon Lords" were annihilated by the Eight Greed Kings, and recent dragons can barely match with the ancient dragons. Two of them are not even called as "Lord"

Also, who else thinks that when the Slane top brass discussed letting CD go nuts on the Elven Kingdom in the intermission, they were talking about some other different Dragon Lord, and not PDL?

The Elven Kingdom is far away from the Republic, and somehow PDL doesn't strike me as a fellow who would make unreasonable requests or discuss letting the Theocracy exterminate anyone:

“It can’t be helped. Should we send a messenger to talk with that Dragon Lord about the Elves?”
“Who knows what they’ll ask for?”
“Let’s just accept if the request isn’t too unreasonable. After all, it’s for the peace of that girl’s soul.”

fresh art from vol 11

spoiler warning

Actually it isn't. It's just flipped in so you don't break your neck.

Kill yourself insect lover.

huge healers are the best

I need the fanfic

They are talking about PDL.
Also White Dragon Lord has 10 unknown levels in race class which is probably Dragon Lord class.

Is not 100% confirm.When Shalltear met them she said it was legendary class. Maybe ST consider all there gods items divine stuff.

Mind posting the missing image?

Like I got confused with the flipped image. So disregard.

What are those things?

Molemen? Kobolds?

The dragon on the cover on vol11 doesn't look like the dragon on the character sheet.

But if it's PDL, then what are they going to discuss with him? Even back in Volume 2, Clem said that if others knew the Theocracy secrets (implying the existence of CD, I think), Slane would be destroyed.

Probably kobolds. The kanji says something along the line of Earth-Digging Beastmen (Kuagoa)

You just have harder time seeing his comically undersized front limbs on the cover because of the different angle. It's still him.

JUSTniv shouldn't be blamed. If anyone is to be blamed, its the King. Despite Gazef's warnings the King went full retard with "muh honor" resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands.

>what are they going to discuss with him?
Dude, they've literally said they will ask him to mediate between them and the Elves.

WE DORF NOW

So, I assume not much harm to dorfs in this volume?

The good thing is that all the retarded nobles who wanted to kill Ainz got goated.

Gazef himself wouldn't believe that Ainz is THAT powerful if he hadn't a taste of his power beforehand. And even then, between him, Brain and Climb, Brain was the calmest on the battlefield as Ainz was a third Level 100 person whose power he experienced.

I'm watching the anime, but I don't know much about anything else. I'm at episode 11. So what's the actual story? Some nerd is stuck inside a skeleton lord for playing a virtual mmo for far too long?

Anyone know what kind of beast Ainz was riding in vol11 while Aura was riding Fenrir

Some crazy theories for the new fanfic
>>Rune weapons are useless, Ainz is very disappointed
>>Ainz thinks something is not right about Dwarf kingdom's equipments
>>Ainz demand the Frost dragon lord to surrender, he refuse and attacked
>>Then the Dragon lord saw Ainz's valuable magic robe and said he will spare Ainz if Ainz give up the robe
>>Ainz feels the Frost Dragon lord is too stupid to reason with and kill him with one hit of Grasp Heart
>>The Frost dragons are now air transportation of Nazarick now
>>Ainz's show the Dwarf kingdom's secretary of forging a piece of ingot
>>The dwarfs use all their knowledge and still not able to melt down that piece of ingot
>>The secretary's pride is hurt and fled with that piece of ingot
>>Ainz is not worry because that piece of ingot is not very valuable and lose it was part of the keikaku

Oh, sounds more reasonable than what I thought they were going to ask him.

They already were anal devastated when Ainz arrived, it seems.

Go find your friend wiki then

>kill a bunch of enemy soldiers in the war
>you're evil
>send deathsquad to kill hundreds of innocent peasants just so you can bait one guy
>you're good

You thought they're going to ask him to BTFO elves with Wild Magic?

NW race war when?

Any ideas why Ainz orders Chair to massacre bunch of those things?

He just likes massacres. He is an undead after all.

Because it's fun?

>they insulted muh friends
Or some other bullshit

No, to just let them use CD and maybe Captain to steamroll the Elves without minding their existence.

Here we go again. Overlord is all about slaughter and wrecking the shit out of everyone except Nazarick resident anyway. We enjoy it. Dark comedy action fantasy storyline were the good and bad guys get OP by our favorite mc.

They've been constantly invading Dwarf Kingdom for years
Kill them will gain the gratitude and respect of Dwarf Kingdom

forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Quaggoth

Show me your favorite OC

>Not reading for the Keikakus

It also helps that Brain at that point had the least attachment to life. He wasn't going full retard like Gazef trying to make the most out of his life trying to bank on some crazy gamble, but he had no qualms with dying with Gazef just cause it wouldn't make him cry as much and he felt like it'd be rad to die against Ainz.

It is also poetic because at that point he threw away worldly desires and just wanted to be with his buddy Gazef, whereas Gazef was still trying to salvage the situation and retain his king's honor. One was clear while the other was clouded, the complete opposite of how it supposedly was before.

I don't know about Climb though, he's way too fucked up.

I made the same mistake with you once. Don't remind me of this embarrassment.

>2 more hours

More like
>niggas stole my runemaking equipment

I mostly read because of Characters and character interactions.

I don't read much LN but so far it's the one with most interesting characters

They did not immediately bow down before the Supreme One. What other reason do you need to exterminate vermin?

Till what?

I enjoy the solid world building, and the great mystery of what rules govern the New World, and how it relates to the game Yggdrasil.
I know Suzuki could care less, but at some point it would be cool to find out what exactly happened that brought him to the New World. Or at least be hinted at

shit, meant

>Or at least be hinted at
I think that if they do try to explain it, it should be as vague as possible because otherwise it's just going to disappoint people.

Leave it open to interpretation.

I just like seeing New Worlders with all their keikakus wrecked.

I totally agree, but I suppose keeping things vague and open to interpretation will only birth more humiefag-types with their headcannon.

Pros and Cons

In 1v1 no room advantages, who is the strongest guardian?

Shalltear obviously.

fanfic link please

I don't think we've seen enough of the guardians fighting seriously to properly answer that question.
I think Shaltear is the only one so far to fight for her life, everyone else like Cocyutus, Sebas, and Demi have pretend-fought at best

Kyouhukou of course.

Hello there KGB

What MMORPG are you playing

because Overlord somehow got me playing one because it gave that itch for it. Even though I generally didn't like the genre.

ESO for me, it is surprisingly good

Shalltear > Mare > Sebas True Form > Cocytys = Albedo > Sebas Human Form > Demiurge > Aura

Not MMO, but Mount&Blade with Warsword mods lets me be a Skeleton king.

Only thing I'm really playing at the moment is Disgaea.

>>Zesshi Zetsumei's father was mentioned
>>A handsome elf with heterochromia eyes, arrogant attitude and an ambition of world conquering
>>He wants to create an army of Godkin children
>>He tricked Zesshi Zetsumei's mother and raped her then use her as a tool to create powerful children
>>Slane Theocracy send in Black Scripture and took the child away
>>Now he will go to ST and get his child back

nothing, but at this point my life feels more like like an MMORPG game than anything.

MMOs suck
witcher 3

The Heart

no pic?
wow disappointing

so is the hamster and death knight...you know?

Bestest friends in the world? Yes.

Why do people keep pretending like anyone cares about translations of some jap light novel.

People calling it fanfic to pretend it's some secret, but if anyone gave a fuck to check Cred Forums threads about links to translations then i'm sure they could just google it like anyone else.

Even fucking reddit host links to it, why are Cred Forumsnons so scared of some fbi boogey man takinga way their meidos

You're not getting any links user.

Nice try Mossad kun

They sent a cease and desist against the previous translator which is why people refer to it as a "fanfic".

I agree though, it's fucking stupid and not only would anyone with a brain be able to find it, but legally speaking even if it was a fanfic, they could still shut it down because it uses their characters. It's just that most companies don't do that because it would be a dick move...well that, and most fanfics are goddamn awful.

dont need them cause google

Get out of here human

It's a meme

Turns out the so call big announcement is a recap movie
How mad are you guys now

This

Depends on how good the movie is. They have a lot to cram in an hour or so.

the orb is hamsukes best freind

>recap movie
>How Nazarick was won

So the 8 Greed Kings were the highest power in NW before Nazarick? What level were they estimated to be?

furious I thought we would get some kind of bonus story at least

A recap movie only increases the likelihood of a second season being financially successful.

We're on this ride for years user. Unless the movie bombs hard season 2 is all but confirmed, so good news.

Fucking hell. Should have made a recap movie about lizards instead.

who gives a fuck about the LN, where's the manga chapter and PPP episode no one gives a fuck about dwarfs

How were they defeated? 100s should be impossible to kill right.

Infighting. Read the LN user.

They fought amongst themselves, and when one, very tired, very raggedy one was left, everyone teamed up with the PDL and just barely managed to defeat him.

Didn't you read this?

they killed each other, revived and got weaker as time went on. lvl 95, 90, 85 and so on until eventually he was within kill range of the new world

reminds me of a mega beedrill

>recap of S1
Will be gud if put some stuff that ommited in the series like nigredo

and CZ

YEAH!!!

Best girl
Best frog
Best cat
Best ass

I hope they completely remake Shaltear battle. The battle that aired on tv was disappointing.

If someone controlled the respawn point withing their guild couldnt they kill them each time they rez?

atta boy

If you die in the NW, you're not automatically rez'd like in Log Horizon. you're dead until someone rez's you. If one Greed King killed another, then they would stay dead unless someone else rez'd them. It's likely that no one from the NW would even have the means to rez a level 100 player anyways

How should this volume be called for the english release? "the craftsman of dwarf" sounds a bit too weird

Does it smell like death user?

What the hell are those thingies Shalltear is slaughtering?

>level 45 Dwarf

jesus christ, those dwarves are badass.

I get the feeling either Momon or Ainz is going to kick this guy's ass and make ZZ fall for him.

the dwarven craftsmen?

"The Desolation of Papa Bones"

I'd guess.

Maybe "the craftsman of the dwarves?

Or it will be Pandora's Actor in Momon form
A love triangle of PA, EE and ZZ is formed

I'm going to bed now. And when I wake up, there better be some fanfiction.

Cheapskate. You didnt buy the special edition.

The Prologue is finished, actually. It will be out at the usual time.

Oh. Well then. Praise Nigel-sama.

shit that was fast, we are indeed blessed by a level 100 fanfiction writer

All hail Nigel-sama.

>hail Nigel-sama.
You know, that really is starting to become out Hail Hydra isn't it?

>still no CZ character development
>no idea what Lastborn or Rubedo look like either
this is the biggest blue ball of a volume since end of 5

but where? I went to the fanfic site and there's no mention of it there.

>tfw Nigel was running the FBI all along

Hail Nigel!

Has that image and elf already gotten the ahegao treatment?

u forgot philip

she's only 80 years old you scum

Nazarick doesn't believe in petty things like age, just ask Tsuare.

Love you Nigel

sausages user kun

i second this

Sausages Nigel-sama

so he's trying to arrest himself

>arrest himself
You cant arrest someone that hasn't comitted any crime.

Writing fanfic is not a crime.

Neither did Jesus.

how the fuck are they going to add anything new into 1 hour? If anything it's going to cut more stuff

Focus only on vol.3?

What kinda recap skips 2 volumes?

Why didn't they just release a Lizardman movie?

Cheaper and more profits to piece together parts of already available eps.

Why is the English dub so fucking bad.

Oh god, Aura and Mare are too adorable.

imgur.com/a/CfX00#fbYhT85

boi

A good one, I don't care much for Clem or SOD but Khajit was an overall good character.

i love you user, full homo

So who here bought Jew Press's vol. 2?

Haven't been following Overlord for months... but I did support the official release and bought the English mango and light-novel about 5 weeks ago.

What's happened recently?

>Urbelt
Is that a mistake? I thought it was Ulbert...? And is that maid sixth from vol 10?

classic ragnarok
Nothing beats PvP item stripping and casting storm gust with a bow, or holy enchanted AOE melee copied from a knight, or grinding thousands of monsters that have a non-negligble chance of one shotting you
not even yggdrasil has the awesome bs RO has

vol.11 and ppp soon. Also suprise anouncment any time. We are hoping it wasnt the Recap movie

they made a really weird english dub and everyone trys to sound british. ainz has a terrible voice actor.

what's ppp?

>british

All I needed to know

>That shalltear pic

I don't think that is considered "1-shot". More like trying to wave away some random beast/insect, with her spear.

This user. We are all waiting for this.

>BEHOLD AINZ OUR DIVINE GEAR!
>... wait a minute is that some shitty level 70 gear?
>What?
>What?

>BEHOLD AINZ OUR DIVINE GEAR!

>....why are you people sporting event gear?

Changed it for you user.

I can't wait for this shit.

Someone comes along, ends up pretty much being a goddamn god because they're so goddamn strong nobody can fuck with them.

They die of old age and are revered in the legends as gods.
Century or two passes anyone would think ANY piece of gear they had would be Holy and Divine.

It's divine in only name and legends, not actually divine tier.

>Wizards literally lagging the city with Blizzard spam
>Stealing MVP kills
>Can't farm because the MVP is on the fucking dungeon door
>Rotating AoE so fast that everyone is dead if you miss one skill
>Changing equips in mid battle to bait the enemy guild

RO was awesome in a weird way. The game was kinda casual, but the top players pulled so much BS. Also, I could never appreciate instanced MMOs after it.

>those shitty stats and levels on the all mighty dragon lord

So it's coming soon?

I doubt Ainz knows what's in Demiurge's Happy farm.

Demiurge called them Cattle or something along the lines right? So Ainz thinks it's just animals he's skinning. Not humans who are having their children roasted and fed to opposite families.

He calls them chimerae. Two legged chimerae. Like sheep.

Someone comes out wearing the christmas mask claiming it's holy and divine, and Ainz pulls out his.

Honestly I wonder at this point if Ainz would even care.

>the Barong Mask of Surshana-sama
>Mighty relic of the No Life King
>Ainz: "Ah, I remember well the pain of Christmas in YGGDRASIL..."

I believe it comes with Vol 11. Need Risky/Scan/Anons with the disk to upload it.

So Translation/Transfag/Nigel/etc can add EN subtitles.

So yeah, Ainz has no clue what the hell Demiurge is doing.

I fully expect Demiurge to speak to Ainz personally about what he accomplished that he HAD to speak to him in person. Which is something like they replaced the king of another country and are ready to grab all the people to use their skin as parchment.

Then Ainz has to do some bullshit like bringing Momon over to stop all this shit because he probably doesn't want everyone to learn he's committing atrocities in another city but being nice to only one city.

The translated blurb of v12 indicates the Jaldabaoth ravaged the Holy Kingdom and essentially reproduced the Avici Hell (google it) in there. The people cry desperately to the Sorcerous Kingdom for aid...

AINZ OOAL GOWN vs JALDABAOTH

Get hype

thanks for the recaps, user. I hadn't read either the manga or novel in full; no free time after it arrived then I forgot about it.

Still have them wrapped up and tucked on my bookcase to keep them from getting dusty, though

>BS pulls out more Holy Relic

>Father's Day Hat
>Mother's Day Necklace

Ainz is so gonna be triggered.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. Demiurge is basically trying to be Ainz's Oberstein, which is probably why he kept Ainz in the dark about it in the first place.

If the breeding farm ever gets discovered by other people, then the Sorcerous Kingdom can just swoop in and save the day.

>thanks for the recaps, user.

That is not a friendly recap user.

More like a Friendly Heads Up.

>Demiurge is basically trying to be Ainz's Oberstein, which is probably why he kept Ainz in the dark about it in the first place.

Blasphemy! Ainz-sama knows everything!

>If the breeding farm ever gets discovered by other people, then the Sorcerous Kingdom can just swoop in and save the day.

That is the whole plan!

Well, the difference is that Demi is slavishly loyal to Ainz... but he would compare favorably to Oberstein. Both of them were ruthless to their foes but absolutely loyal to their allies,

>"BEHOLD THE [OUROBUROS]!"
>Ainz freaks out because he thinks it's a WCI
>it's actually a cash shop toy item that traces a figure 8 through the air and bites its own tail while spewing platitudes and philosophical sound bites from a self-help manual

If you could bring only one book and disseminate it through the NW which one would it be?

Overlord Volume 9

A Shindol doujin

>A good one

I don't think you understand how movies work.

>BRING OUT The Divine Spear of Longenius!

>.....Spear of Longinus?

>A dick shaped spear with the words "Longenius" engraved by the same.

>"What kind of people are these 6 Gods...."

This is so much fu guys, keep rolling.

Actually, I just thought of something...
>in v10, Ainz says he will prioritize others over PA
>in v10, Demi says he will step up his plans for the Holy Kingdom
>in v10 Demi says he needs a Doppelganger
>in v11, Ainz vs Jaldabaoth is being hyped up
>in v12, PA in Jaldabaoth's form will be made to fight Ainz?

My personal take on it is the guy being a poorfag and didn't know how to spell the name properly in English. It's kinda like how the goblins spoke 2ch lingo and is completely out of whack compared to the NW goblins.

>tfw you realize that Maruyama's supposedly-awful naming sense is actually perfect when you consider that retarded MMOfags were the ones who basically started all these stupid naming trends

That scene of 40 ex-AOG members sitting at an obsidian table and having their strings cut

What the fuck was that about?

It was all in katakana, so the TLs just went with whatever sounded most sensible.

It's like Walter from Hellsing being called Walter Cumu Ddollneaz when it sounds like "Dornez"

>Six Gods only had one WCI
>Modeled their other gear after WCIs to confuse enemy players
>Nazarick actually owns the real item
And that's how Albedo returned the Theocracy to the Primordial Chaos.

>Not Fatalpulse doujins

user, you disappointed us all.

NW probably does worse to each other on a regular basis. That Stephan Havish guy was beating up a girl while fucking her to death.

Yeah but in this case, the guy's name isn't given by his mother, but himself, for a video game. It's perfectly sensible a nip with poor grasp of English would come up with such a name.

>Ainz kills PA
>Demi laughs

>As expected of Ainz-sama! Just like Albedo says, you hated your own creation!

>beating up a girl while fucking her to death.

She should have died there and then. Now she in Happy Farm.

>Not saluting PA for being able to die for Ainz-sama

> Mfw Ulbert's name.
What the fuck ? Fuck JP and their stupid katakana shit.

The meido looks way more cute and beautiful than Alfredo and Chair despite the LN saying they're better looking than all the other females.

Sebas please.

fuck yes new stats

>It'll be updated at the usual place 11pm GMT +8
Really? Is not that too little time for getting raws, translating to Chinese and to English.

stupid human

can someone post the jap version of this? I cant find it

ohh the demon of darkness? you've been played well sir

A Chinese forum has started translating.
Oh My Xi Jinping!

Actually it looks like Ainz is very happy with the runes according to nips.

>147913646
I want to feel alive again

High-level PvP in RO was such a fucking headache.

I remember having to basically rebind my entire keyboard just to set-up all sorts of various equips with different cards and such. My whole entire keyboard was mapped out, basically.

Can't even remember particular card effects anymore save a few. It's been over 6 years since I've played it.

So is this the extra stuff that came with new vol?(PPP excluded)

>that Shalltear
cute

SHALLTEAR!

Those look awesome, I should go about getting it too.

>tfw Chair will never murder you and bathe in your blood
Feels bad

By the way I finally know who is the unexpected person to appear in this vol .
Elf king, looks like he is a musclebrain according to nips.

Here a few spoilers in nip for those interested.
今回は色々重要部分が散りばめられてそうな感じがしたわ 仕様変更による不幸→十三英雄?
大裂け目にいるらしいモンスター→巨大地下洞窟に篭ってる常闇の竜王と被る ドワーフ宝物庫の隠し扉→重要アイテム?
アインズでも装備できる長剣→道具上位鑑定をやめて投げ捨てる。
ルーン文字→結局どこから齎されたのか不明なまま 何もかもから解き放たれ世界を旅したい エルフの王族 シャルティアは体臭がない 建御雷の性癖

エルフの王が雄次郎みたいな脳筋なんだけど あの世界のエルフってあんなのなのか?

>He is a good guy.

>Goes full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if you talk shit about him, or his friends, or his friends creations

He is not a good guy at all, but that's the point of the series. We like Overlord cause we're all a little exhausted from the protag shonen archetype.

Protag shonen that sit in back of the class by the window that have incredible powers cause their dad fucked a white blond angel woman and has women throwing themselves at him cause he's nice, should just die.

Damn, the more I typed the angrier I got. But nah, anime in general has gone to complete shit and a few out standing series like Overlord are starting to turn the tide from the dozens and dozens of Sword Art Online clones.

let's be honest Ainz has gone full softy in volume 10

You underestimate the tax man

it sound very weird when hear elf is a musclebrain not to say he is a king here, that trait usually belong to dwarf

Imagine volume 12 full of adventures' bro club.

The nips even said he wants to just go on an adventure, like Ainz at the start.Looks like he doesnt like being a king

Only humiefag like that

Elf King sounds like a bro

For you.

So a new candidate for Ainz's bro tier ?

isnt this literally the same one that was already posted?
I don't see anything new, am I missing something?

TRANSLATION WHEN

>this stupid fucking nigger keeps posting his normy meme

Might be regular romaiji fuck up. Its Uruberuto in katakana, it could be either Ulbert or Urbelt.

Happy because it makes S2 likely

Only machine translations for you.

Author seems to be of opinion that old as heck doesn't necessary equals smart, see Evileye.

soon at the usual time like in vol 10

>Maruyama gives Urbelt a pretentious name
>claim the author is wrong about his own character's name

I prefer Urbelt

>Sasuga, manko toyota sushi. Konichiwa!
what did they mean by this

It means all according to keikaku you kisama-yatsu.

The pleasure of being keikaku inside.

>Elf musclebrain

fucking revolutionary

Now we know why CD cant defeat rubick's cube.

Would you?

The vault was stated to have 5 holy keepsakes so that ruins your shitty headcanon too.

Too spooky.

Is Holy-Nigel-Sama going to do god´s work today?

He's become incapable of being good since he can't hold human morals and strong emotions are suppressed. His only anchor to a form of morality is being a good business owner.

>tmw an image you cropped directly out of PPP to apologize for a grammatical error is used so commonly.

Am I a pathetic little shit for considering this an achievement? ;_;

I can safely say that prologue is done and there's 8 pages or so of v1c1.

Bless Nigel!

where?

NANI???
It´s not on the fanfic website?

>theather version animation information

That's actually more or less the definition of Chaotic Good but...

He's clean up neutral.

Wait for the usual magical hour.

>beer

Thanks. That was a jump scare.
Since I live on a different time zone I though for a second that I missed it.

Hrmph. Chaotic creatures actively attempt to break rules and law. Neutral ones just DGAF, follow the rules if it suits them, break them if it does not. Ainz seems like a true neutral.

You guys are forgetting to discuss something important.

Will vol 12 be delayed ? Vol 11 is build up for something right, imagine the cliffhanger pain.

I heard it's coming on May 15th 2017.

>Chaotic creatures actively attempt to break rules and law
It's more like, Chaotic is non-ethical and generally doesn't give a shit about 'rules'.
See the weird thing about Ainz is that from his perspective he's probably actually Lawful since he follows his OWN rules pretty well and doesn't break promises and goes out of his fucking way to keep debts and Good too since intention is what matters for alignment
So as weird as it might sound Ainz might actually count as Lawful Good.

Too soon, maruyama needs to make a movie now

Impressive.

More like lawful neutral

Dear lord, that seems like a lifetime away. I just hope Maruyama gets enough time to write what he wants to in volume 12.

Blessed be Nigel.

Yeah but he's not necessarily Neutral depending on how you judge his Project Utopia
He personally doesn't care too much about Project Utopia and only about >muh Nazarick, so if you take the latter he's Neutral and if you take the former he's Good.

It's Ainz vs Jaldabaoth. The power level they'll be allowed to show is almost on the level of Shalltear vs Ainz, and they're going to make a spectacle of it.

Will Demi mindbreak a princess knight with the Rod of the Incubus?

>Ainz vs. Jaldaboath
So is Demiurge going to pretend to rebel or something? BR already knows Jalda works for Ainz.

In your headcanon after speedreading maybe but not in this reality.

Mistyped, Eight Fingers knows already. I'm just asking if it's going to be a war of subjugation or a war of betrayal.

Obviously it's a war of subjugation. Demi has beaten the shit out of the Holy Kingdom already. Ainz will swoop in as their Skeletal Lord and Savior.

Oh is it against the Holy Kingdom?

Basically, The Demon King Jaldabaoth has ravaged the Holy Kingdom, reproducing the Avici Hell (look it up) upon its domain. The suffering people of the Holy Kingdom cry out to the Sorcerous Kingdom for aid in their darkest hour...

Nah, just wait just under 5 hours from now

I'm confused, this volume 11 or 12?

The v12 blurb.

>vol 4. Story about Lizardmen and their tribes
>vol 5-6. Jaldaboath vs Momon
>vol 11. Story about Dwarves and their kingdom
>vol 12. Jaldaboath vs Ainz
Is there a pattern here? Is this gonna continue in future volumes...?

>Demi thinks Ainz needs a Joker to his Batman

v10: Ainz keikakus the Empire
v11: dorfs
v12: Ainz keikakus the Holy Kingdom

Demi is the Oberstein to Ainz-sama's Reinhardt.

wow, not even read v11 and I'm already hyped for v12
sasuga maruyama

I think I know excactly why I got this boner.

Absolutely hyped and the previous volume just came out
10/10 Maru

Demiurge must be employing some extremely low-key Demon Lord terrorizing tactics. So much so that it seems that anything happening in the Holy Kingdom isn't leaked to the rest of the continent.

Not even the Theocracy heads of state had so much as mentioned anything weird going on, there.

Well yeah then of course. EF leaking that information out might be a valid concern or a risk worth pondering it but they're controlled by terror of retribution if they were to slip in their loyalty.

And I doubt Demiurge would be so foolish as to do anything create Act 2 of what he did on stage for Kingdom's capital.

Only this time it's more far-reaching and he needs -someone- to die in the aftermath (not really anyone expensive to revive but that's what disposable doppelganger serf is for).

To conveniently fabricate a truth to aid Ainz or Momon in their plans to make other bend their knees to him. Demiurge does all his work for enabling Ainz to enact his masterplan but he's always overthinking it while Ainz just stumbles in and goes with the flow.

Anything BUT* dammit.

It's probably not actually demonic yet, like it just feels like the crime rate is shooting up higher and higher.

>Demon of Darkness

What is this shit? I found it looking for the usual place and its an entire bloody novel. Called Vol 10, but not vol 10.

Is it an actual fanfic or something?

>the usual place
Which usual place
The new one is Volume 11.

And as you might know Demiurge has accomplished all this without price-y support from Nazarick's stocks other than the request for grain.

And Demiurge always mentions he wouldn't dare use anything from Nazarick without asking Ainz about it, he even came back to ask for the doppelganger. Same with the demon hordes running around capital being expendable daily summons from his subordinates.

His operation in Holy Kingdom is the pinnacle of local sourcing, using only his subordinates from 7th Floor and their summons to run the operation and farming while terrorizing the Holy Kingdom and making sure they come for Ainz (or Momon) for help.

Low cost and doesn't strain Ainz or Nazarick, well apart from the grain. Holy Kingdom has been softened enough so they shouldn't resist if Ainz were to demand their loyalty in exchange for stepping in with Momon to stop Jaldabaoth.

Look at the day it was uploaded.

The grain stockpiles aren't THAT big of a deal, Floor 6 is working on self-sufficiency and most internal Nazarickians wear the ring.

>The strongest of all in Nazarick that can even overwhelm Ainz with all gear and cheat items is a loli, an imouto one at that
I love this trope.

Is is confirmed that Rubedo is a loli?
>muh gap moe

Its the April 1st fools day fanfic

Yeah I just figured it out.

Is it any fun to read though?

No, but it's speculation. She's treated like one though because of how adorable she supposedly is.

>"Beware the Demon King! To live in his shadow is to wallow in low property values; to hear his word is to ruin your credit rating; to gaze at his countenance is to see your market value plummeting!"

True but the farm for two-legged chimeras in Holy Kingdom/Outside wastelands (it was never specified where he runs it specifically was it?) isn't self-sufficient and Demiurge would be a bad farmer if he allowed his animals to die from hunger.

I doubt Demi could force the farm animals to self-sufficiency with animals farming their own feed outside of the capacity to butchered limbs and healing magic applied to them.

Since when is she said to be adorable, did I miss some extra content? Albedo is the only one who calls her adorable and Albedo is her oneechan so that is hardly reliable.

Sounds like Suzuki's nightmare, just add in low evaluations

Is that the daki that comes with Albedo Nendoroid?

Prologue editing is complete

HERE WE FUCKING GO

It's not uploaded yet is it

Was referring to Albedo's comment. Most onee-chan are doting to loli imouto that way, so it's just most probable speculation.
t.

Glory to the Translator King.

No, not yet. Soon I expect.

He's working on Chapter 1. Rough (very rough) predictions of having a full TL by monday, though it will need refining.

>spoiler
Jesus fuck Rogue Translator tier

Who is this rogue translator

the first part tells of the hardship and pain and suffering of dwarves when they encounter in their newly dug caverns, near their strongholds, enemies they could not beat, them slowly but surely losing against them, and them finally resorting to offer vassalage to Nazarick to beg Ainz to save them.

... which is sort of like volume 11

I'll give it a read until vol 11 TLs hit.

>on vol 4
>I got rickrolled by a fetus
Is this an actual translation?

Second part is the most interesting though. Its Demi's subjugation of Mare's anus, iirc.

Shalltear. With Albedo having the best chance to 1v1 her out of all the Guardians. Vol 3

Sasuga humour.

I had the same moment, realised after "Never gonna" In nip its random noises/memes that would make sense at all to a us

blog.naver.com/hdraik7/220824316098

??

I think he;s linking to a website saying that So-bin made that illustration to promote the recap anime movie. Like here:
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/29-1/overlord-original-character-designer-illustrates-a-very-metal-visual-for-anime-compilation-movie
& here:
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/29-1/11th-overlord-light-novel-confirms-animated-feature-film-adaptation
Why he chose a korean site I don't know.

Long time no see MI6-kun!

alphabet-kun shill pls

Looking forward to it. Hope someone shares and subs it.

skythewood dot blogspot dot co dot uk/2016/04/O101.html?m=1

I want to know what video says.

Dont feed the spy!

The one before others, the one that those coming after him are measured against.

PPP1

PPP2

PPP3

PPP4

>this new

Victim's shit is just random symbols in nip, he's literally speaking in a higher dimensional language and mortals can't understand it
Demiurge (and Albedo?) can probably understand it because they're demonic and keep fighting with angels

Upload it nigga.

timeanddate.com/counters/fullscreen.html?mode=m&iso=20161001T00&year=2016&month=10&day=1&hour=0&min=0&sec=0&p0=205&msg=SASUGA NIGEL-SAMA

Dont have it. Got pics from the chinese.

My waifu.

oh shit nigga, FBI-kun will know now!

>literal autism

Well, the only other Cred Forums translator I know of is ultimateking...

She knows how to do her job unlike her sisters.

Has she even done anything

Yeah I only know of him from hearsay, I have never been interested in the content he works on so it's not surprising people don't know the name.

Fight against EE , plus workers arc .

Huh, that would be my birthday present if true.

Lupu a cute

A CUTE

(Also a disappointment)

Last pic.

Yeah but like
Anything of note. Lupus , Narberal is apparently only pretending to be retarded, Entoma was defeated even if she put up a hella fight against her hard counter, Solution did her job more or less, I don't remember Yuri doing anything.

He worked on MGQ which used to be all over Cred Forums way back when
Basically he was hella fucking fast. You know how VNs take fucking years to translate even with teams? He did it in months by himself and it wasn't MT'd, it's actually professional tier comparing with the 'official' English version.

That was him? Damn, no wonder the name sounded kind of familiar. I hope to live up to his legacy.

I beg to differ. Yuri and Solution are quite capable and objective-oriented.

>a fucking broom
What the fuck is happening.

As long as you aren't Dargoth tier
>Paradox part 1 still not fully translated

>bloody Chair.
Is it scanned yet?

Ainz lost it. Finally.
>mfw I realize that sebas can kill gazef with a fucking broom

Is that Chair
>that Ainz

Cant find any scan, only the sample. Yes.

>taking out the heroes of humanity with a broom
ThisIsYourHome.png

P P P
W
H
E
N

I was quite "meh" about dwarfs at first.
Now see some of my favorite elements from LotR and Dragon Age.
Basically, dwarfs dug too deep and now desperately fighting with darkspawn.
Now I'm hyped as fuck.

Entoma ate a hundred of them?

Anyone saw the pic of the maid in vol11? That Ainz logo there should be used on every tavern and hotel in his city.

Anything with Ainz' face should be used everywhere, user.

People should tattoo it on their body.

Agreed. Ainz' very appearance is metal as fuck.

I specifically drew on Durin's Bane and the Darkspawn when writing that bit of fanfic.

I proudly wear the shirt with his face on it whenever I go out.

That's as many as ten tens.
And that's terrible.

"They aren't very tasty" - Entoma
Then why the fuck do you eat them?

Because she's hungry.

It's one of the Twenty WCI that AoG has.

Longinus is a fucking Broom.
Fucking devs

Wasn't the duke suppose to be smaller than this? Here it kinda look like his height is at least that of a full grown person.

They beat the fuck out of green crackers.

No, it's World Savior. Starts with the stats of a club, ends up being godly.

>takes out the trash
>and yourself

Entoma is really short you know.

The Duke is a foot tall but Entoma is tiny. Gag penises are bigger than her.

>The guardians are so competent they know Ainz is acting and are just playing along because they respect him.

Shorter than a foot? You think they would have mentioned that when she was fighting the adventurers.

>doubting the will of a supreme being.

blasphemy

Where are you getting that she looks the same size as the Duke

Eating Roaches. And also having a cup of tea.

Not sure if it is classy.

Thanks. Nice fanfic you got there.

Chances are that if Ainz will found Gray Dworfs order immediately after slaying some horrible boss monster on the bridge I will look like picrelated.

>Demiurge is well aware that Ainz is just pretending
>Still loyal and proceeds to go along with it
>He deliberately misinterprets Ainz's wishes to do evil shit and teach Ainz how to be become a real evil overlord
>Whenever Ainz asks Demiurge to tell others of his plans, Demiurge makes shit up on the spot to hide the fact that Ainz has no idea what he's doing.

>Dying Demi

I..I know Ainz-sama..you don't know anything. You too kind.. I will alway be loyal..

I won't be surprised if this were the case all along even though it isn't. People say that Ainz is paranoid, I'll say that Guardians are just as paranoid and insecure about their own worth in Ainz' eyes. They don't want him to leave them at any cost.

Well, all of them are loyal till the point of suicide, to avoid disappointing him.
Lupu does not count as above

I want to have casual chat with Lupus!

muh tearducts ;_;

We need to go deeper.
Ainz is really as brilliant as guardians think. He unconsciously manipulates guardians in such a way that it looks like guardians come up with brilliant ideas by themselves.
He rationalizes this as random acts due to his lack of self-esteem.
Remember: he is elder lich with almost godlike intellect.

Ulbert did tell him that he's nowhere near as incompetent as he thinks he is

Found a better pic for Ainz&co travelling.
Now we can see the lizard better.

Sorry, bigger version.
I guess bottom right an undead horse?

>Zenberu meets his dworf bros.

is that fucking Zenberu?

huh, is that adventurer lizard going with them?

Yup, definitely him, and what is that thing Ainz is riding on ?

I think all of them are Aura's beasts.

He did say he was trained by Dorf monk.

No, it's Zanberu. You can see his mark, Zaryusu has a different one.
Although technically he's also and adventurer lizard.

tattoo on his chest confirms it.
I wonder what his level now is...

with those spikes and what looks like 6 red eyes, I don't think that's a horse

It looks like a tengu.

It was obvious choice since he has met dwarfs before and learned his shit from them.

I think Ainz took him along after finding out that he has some relation with dwarves.

A Souleater perhaps ?

right side, did he took one of the lizardmen with him?

I might be I'm imagining things, but I think Ainz's mount is the area guardian of the hot springs in 9th floor/project paradise resort

i just thought Zaryusu would make more sense to bring along since hes travelled before

Chair looks sad that she is not next to Ainz.

makes sense..sasuga ainz-sama

Zanberu also travelled and he met dwarf before so he's the most obvious choice.

Souleater looks different.
One of those could be that thing that pulled Ainz carriage in volume 9.

Soul Eaters just look like undead horses with a deathly aura.

Something similar to...pic related?

More skeletal. They're basically skeleton horses with yellow energy for flesh.

Skeletal undead.

The description is like the pic i linked but with emerald mixed in. The illustration is a bit too yellow and needs more green. Not that i am saying So Bin-sama is wrong or anything

"They were beasts made of bone, with tendrils of fog
replacing their flesh and blood. The fog sparkled everywhere, pus yellow and emerald green."

Better description than I have come to expect from ln
>it was a horse, but instead it was dead and nothing but a skeleton. It had a big, cloudy aura around it with colors that put you in mind of pus and emeralds

Is what you normally see I should add

I think it's one of those cases where So-Bin draws shit before Maruyama specifies the details and colors.

Now there is force strong enough to nuke those mountains and everything in it.Zeberu look kinda cool with the rest. Even their mounts can probably wreck those pitiful demi-humans.

Their mounts can wreck the dragon lord too considering that they should be about lvl 80 (at least the one Aura is riding).

Ainz:this is why better than riding a hamster.

I wonder who is gonna ride Hamsuke..

Fenfen is level 80, Aura's skills boost him to level 90. I wonder if Zenberu is riding Quadracile.

2 hours, 20 minutes

Hamsuke is for Momon stuff

Dude,Quadracile look like a chameleon lizard. Does that look like it?

Maybe that "horse" thing Zaryusu is riding is some kelpie subspecies?

It really isn't. Only Ainz' skele voice is bad. All the others are basically perfect.

I can't take it anymore.

Same here.

Is it me or So-Bin draws Ainz bigger after anime?

Nah, Zanberu is behind him and he still looks bigger.

>ZAnberu

Zenberu

Hope the dwarves don't get wiped too badly. Otherwise we won't ever see a dwarf like Torbjørn swlling some tech to Nazarick

Ainz goes there to save them not to destroy them.

Amuse yourself with some stuff. For example, how do you think Zenberu feels during ?
>I'm riding with gods! The entire tribe is jelly!
>This thing I'm riding is hairy. And Its so cold here, I wanna go home
>Dwarf bros, here I come!
>I'm gonna go after a promotion soon!
>Crusch has laid her egg. Time to ntr Zaryusu

so movie confirm bones?

Ok, regarding the rune swords:
looks like Ainz found a lvl 50 sword that he can wield without perfect warrior
400 レベルにして50ほどのロングソード、アインズでも装備できる →ワールドアイテムの可能性?.

Fuck you!
Zenberu is a bro and you don't NTR your bros.

>New World always finds a way to be even more fucked
Sasuga NW.

Found summary but it is in nip . Just going to post it here. Remember to use spoiler tag.

1章 未知なる地への備え
32 森祭司が従えられる恐竜、アーケオプテリクス
→恐竜もいるのか的な
32 転移遅延の活用方法
35 鋭き尻尾部族族長、まさかの復活!
→てっきり灰になったもんだとばかり
39 キュクーの質問
→なにかの伏線かな?
41 ワールドアイテム熱素石の作り方
44 ガゼフの持っていた防御系のパッシブスキルを切り裂ける武器
51 ナーベラルに部屋に来いと命令したらナザリック内で待ってた
→ベッドのお誘いとか思ったのかなぁ
56 シャルティアの評価
62 一般メイドvsレベル1 60%勝つ
→装備の差?
2章 ドワーフの国を求めて
94 一般的な山登りにおける基本アイテム
→飛行のネックレス→一巻で登場とか冷気対策とか
102 要塞創造
→フレンドリィファイアにより仲間の概念がなくなってる?
104 吸血鬼の花嫁
→忘れられてそう
105 シズの記憶覗き見
→なんの意味が?ナザリックのデミック?
107 白紙にしたらどうなるんだという実験
→ヘッケラーーーン!
114 影を残すような走り方は忍者系の高位モンスターたち独特のモーション
126 自動的に発火する松明
→武器
129 大地潜りなどの特殊技術
→低レベルでも取り逃がす?
132 完全不可知化の説明
→…魔法便利すぎない?高レベルの盗賊系じゃなければ探知は難しいとか
132 シズのマジックアイテム 不可視化
138 クアゴアの生物的特徴など
142 光に憧れた悪魔 黒い仔羊に次ぐ人気キャラ
→仔羊そんなに人気あるのか的な
146 ルーン文字解説、種類や数など
3章 迫りくる危機
193 巨大蜥蜴に乗ったドワーフの兵士
→待合室の人形と同じ

4章 こうしょう
243 二体のデスナイトを倒したのが個ならば推測でもlv45を凌駕する
246 トカゲに乗ったドワーフ
→昔の偉人?→警備兵的な
253 帝国とドワーフの関係
→意外と薄い

Protect the smile

There's a slight misunderstanding user. Zenberu will NTR Crusch. Bros before hoes after all.

268 一人のドワーフが冷たい声
→盗んで逃げたドワーフと同じ
→最後まで一人反アインズ、何かの伏線かも?
280 鍛治工房長が顔を赤くする
→挑発されたと思ったから?
291 王の持つハンマーには6つのルーン.200年前、大地を激震させるルーン
→13英雄
5章 霜の竜王
310 少し離れたところから大裂け目に遺棄
→アンデッド溜まってそう
313 アウラが腰を下ろし、地面を眺めているのが視界に入った。
→デスナイトの足跡
328 熱しながらもまるで熱くならない金属など、事務総長が知る限り、たった一つしかない。
→あるのかい。伝説かなにか?
330 鍛治工房長がインゴットを持ってこの都市から姿を消した
→どこへ?新たに学ぶ?
332 転移門に近い能力を持っている天然の門
→なにそれすごい
333 ラッパスレア山の三大支配者
天空を支配するポイニクス・ロード
地上を支配するエインシャント・フレイム・ドラゴン
地下を流れる溶岩の海を支配するラーアングラー・ラヴァロード→難度140=47lv相当
→この山脈支配してるの結局誰やい
フロストドラゴン一家と霜の巨人じゃなかったのかい的な
モンスターと群れるのは別勘定?
336 アインズのワールドアイテムには複数の力があり、その一つはドラゴンに対して有利
338 クアゴアはユグドラシルでは存在しなかった種族
339 アウラの持つワールドアイテムの効果説明
342 たっち・みーのように異常に強い平均的キャラ
→ある意味納得
345 「氏族王であればきっと勝てると思います!」
→デスナイトlv.35 ペ・リユロlv.38
ほんとに勝てる
351 竜王の定義 エインシャント到達がその一つ
→つまり竜王の最低基準はレベル46~?
363 評議国の評議員ドラゴン 青空の竜王が信仰形魔法使い、聖騎士として職業を、修め魔法使うドラゴンが遠い東の地にいる
→東…竜王国の初代王とか?
375 伝説級のアンデッド一覧
→アンデッドドラゴン…法国でそんな会話あったようななかったような?
391 母親だけがこの場からそっと離れようと動き出している
→頭いい家族?
398 かつて山脈周辺を支配していた人間の巨大な国
→何百年前だろう
400 レベルにして50ほどのロングソード、アインズでも装備できる
→ワールドアイテムの可能性?フラグ
401 アインズの眼鏡にかなったアイテム見つけ
→なんだったんだろう?レベル50以上相当?
402 山河社稷図の説明
417 ドワーフはまだ毛があるからなんとなくわかるのだが、頭頂部ぐらいにしか毛が無いと表情が良く掴めない。
→そーいやモグラだったね。リザードマンとか無表情じゃん
420 血飛沫が上がってないように見える
→スポイトランスで吸ってる
439 魔神が王都を蹂躙した際、ドワーフの王族はたった一人残して絶えた。
尊称、ルーン工王、が強大なマジックアイテムを持って旅に出たので国宝はない
451 デミウルゴスの意味深発言
→食材?依存?
452 ならば見ずにOKを出しても大丈夫
→あかんフラグや
454 書類に関して(450聖王国で行っている準備や今後の展開)秋に開始。アインズ様にお願いするのは冬の頃
→次回の巻は半年経過
10巻から一気に一年?経過?
青薔薇どうなったんだろう

Entoma is back??
エピローグ
458 むき出しの胸元が震える
→朝チュン
461 鼻を鳴らしながら、ニタニタ笑いながら話しかけてきたルプスレギナ
→精液の匂い
462 夏のさなかに越してきて、秋、冬、今と共に暮らしてきた仲間
→ドワーフの国に行ってから半年は経過
465 本当はその次に銀鎧ゴズリンが護衛役に就いてくれていたのだが、ある理由からこの赤帽子ゴブリンと交代
→魔導国へ出稼ぎ?
468 ペタン血鬼航空、フロド05便
→シャルティア運行は終わらず
468 こっちのエンちゃん
→もう一人はエントマ?

That is what i am wondering. Does these lizard lay eggs? Zenberu is probably paralyze sitting near them.

My god. If this is too Ainz would become more of a battle maniac than ever.

>Zenberu is probably paralyze sitting near them
He's either shitting bricks internally or fangirling internally.

looks like Nazarick's smiths are on for a lot of researching

things to keep up on so far:
>acquire new magic, mostly below 5th tier (until Ainz gets his hands on wild magic)
>acquire new potion brewing (Nfirea has become invaluable due to this)
>acquire new weapons and armor forging, requires dwarf craftmanship
>acquire new skills, but can't learn anything new; resort to recruitment of talents instead
>acquire new resources, farm like crazy and send out adventurers to discover new shit

He can't learn warrior skills? I don't remember.

DK-kun couldn't learn new skills after training with lizardmen and Hamsuke for quite a while. Hamsuke learned martial arts on the other hand.

What about Ainz

Got back to wakfu. Comfy mining is my life now

Supposing that the rules of the MMO still applies (max level. Limited spells to learn), then he won't be able to learn anything new. Unless he uses some of the World Class Item to bend the rules, but who knows.

Their smiths will never learn it. They can't. Its the same as martial arts and that death knight. Ainz will have to get people from the new world to develop new stuff.

He should use a wish spell to let nazarick members, summons included, be able to learn MA. It would be a great boost to his power.

I kinda don't know.Ainz said the death knight can't level up but never mention if it ever learn any martial skills. Well,since Ainz is looking for a natural spawn death knight it might be able to learn. I still get the feeling that Hamsuke and the orb of death are gonna do something awesome together and everybody in Nazarick will praise Ainz for planning so far ahead.Maybe the orb of death can make that death knight evolve to like a death lord or something.

I don't think that this level of wish can be granted by that spell. It's a wish that needs to bend the very laws of NW, they need a WCI level ability for that.

Wish is like those one time use items that sits in your inventory forever because you think there will always be a better time to use it.
I don't think we'll ever see him actually using it.

That would require a minimum of 5 levels if not more. It might even be 5 levels per NPC.

Yeah,especially consider that cheap personality of his.He would never really waste it. And making a wish like that he would lose a whole lot of levels.

Wasnt it said in vol 10 that the training for MA failed?

Now that the empire belong to Ainz, the kingdom is pretty much screwed. Wonder what their reaction will be? Anyone have any idea how Ainz is gonna make the temples worship him? Nazarick would never allow these subjects of theirs to worships the 4gods and not at their own God(ruler of death).

The only thing worth using the wish ring for is a talent that gives you limitless power growth(To remove the Ygg cap) and maybe Nfirea's talent so Ainz can take over other guilds with their weapons and also remove all Ygg gear/item restrictions. Vol 3 states for Ainz to get talents would be a normal wish ring charge and not the 5 level requirement, so this is the best use for the ring.

I wonder if Ainz got the other wish ring AOG had or if she used it up however he would probably not use it if he had it.

Only the level up fail. The death knight might secretly starting to learn the skills and Ainz didn't bother asking it.

Ainz would try to remain neutral and allow freedom of belief for the utopia he wants. Go read vol 10 it shows their reaction as well as what will happen there. Glorious veggies

It kinda weak these Quagoa. Ainz could just activate his despair aura 5 and everything would just keel over.

>It's a wish that needs to bend the very laws of NW
Wish is literal magic. Like, it's the one spell in DnD that essentially is limited only by what your DM wants it to be able to do. You can literally Wish the last boss out of existence most of the time.

>There is a possibility that Lupu has robbed already Nfirea kun 's virginity
What did nips mean by this?Page they are talking about is the 461
>461 鼻を鳴らしながら、ニタニタ笑いながら話しかけてきたルプスレギナ
→精液の匂い

>screwed
Why? Ainz doesn't care about what humans believe. Also if Renner manages to become Area Guardian it's unlikely that the people will rebel.
Temples will be a problem because they'll consistently push for insubordination, but since we know that Jal will cause mayhem in Kingdom and they'll ask for Ainz help, temples will lose a lot of influence there.

Wish is capable of making the impossible possible in NW but we know that WCI > Wish. To alter a whole world or its system would probably require a WCI.

Wait , what? I thought Enri and Nfirea were already going at it for ages

Nfirea is too beta for that.

There is also the thing about not knowing all the limits to the wish spell. Restriction about WC items still applies for example, but what are the other limits? His free castings of wish spell are the limited resource, i would also keep it until the last moment if i was in Ainz place.
Plus this. What if the changing of the whole world can only be done with the WCI? Another unknown factor.

I don't know why but I would find that quite unpleasing.

More likely Lupu was just grinning about the smell of cum from Nfirea, implying he's still jacking it to ENri and doesn't dare touch her.

Enri is not though

He doesnt need to change the whole world, only remove the cap on Nazarick.
Lets wait for Nigel to translate. She could have simply been having fun together with Demiurge.

But if the laws of the world dictate that they can't use martial arts then it would have to change the laws of the world to allow the denizens of Nazarick to do so.

I mean they were worried about the Sorcerer kingdom when it only owned a city but now they owned the empire too. With bigger population you could do a lot of things.Especially expansion.

And what if this spell cannot do this? It will be a wasted wish then.
But probably Ainz could try to wish about knowing all the limits of the spell, then he would be able to make a 100% guaranteed spell and not a gamble.

>Nfirea was raped by Lupu

>inb4 SJW agrument of Men can't be raped.

Vol 3 already states he can get talents with wish. All he needs to do is get an unlimited power growth talent. No need to alter the Ygg system if you can bypass it using the NW one.

>all this time Lupus may have been cucking Enri
My sides.

I was under the assumption that if the wish isn't possible then it would just not work but it also wouldn't consume xp/usage, that's how it typically works in video games anyway.

We know that WCI trump Wish when they're put head to head, but we don't know that Wish can't change a worldsystem when it's not being blocked by a WCI. Big difference. You could Wish Shalltear was under your control and it would happen, but a World Class Item still takes priority.

Pretty sure undead are immune to mind control and the only exception to that is WCI, so even super tier magic like wish doesn't work.

Wish is the one magic that makes the impossible possible, it lets you say 'fuck the rules'. In NW it is a literal wish.

This is exactly what i am talking about. That's why i am thinking that keeping the free casting of [wish upon a star] until the time of actual need is a wise course of action.

Oh true, I guess I was thinking about how it would work in yggdrasil, but isn't there some type of consequence for making wishes like that? (I think that was implied at some point)

Oh no!

In DnD there is no limit whatsoever to Wish's abilities but there's an implicit limit to its power so if you make a wish that's far beyond its implicit limits you could get like, half the wish ("I wish for the city to burn" -> five major grain warehouses catch fire) or worse, it morphs the wish because it couldn't contain the power correctly ("I wish for the city to burn" -> the city becomes a giant mecha city from hell)

I hope this ends up being true

and Enri gangbangs some goblins to get back at him

Lupu is too much. I wonder if she used her hands to cover Nifrea's mouth so he cannot scream.

In all seriousness though, I don't think Lupus would take Nfirea. She would tease him senseless, but not actually do anything.

You can't blame Nfirea-kun for being such a rape magnet.