SAGUGA THREAD

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

SAGUGA THREAD.
post your favorite saguga?

What is saguga?
Saguga is when animation is good and it has many frames like Mitosu Ioso.

When you see yutapon cubes, it is sakuba

Post sakuba webm here in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

credforums.com/thread/147800275/anime
youtube.com/watch?v=PW9B34IXKuo
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/loli/type/op/

James Parker
James Parker

We can all agree on this.

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Are you trying to be funny or are you genuinely retarded?

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

You could just say smear frame like a normal person

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Oh my God, another one of these threads, thank you so much.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

He looks in pain. Is he alright?

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

posting non-KyoAni in a sakuga thread
It's not sakuga if it's not KyoAni.

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

k-on was garbage and every single new gen autist in this board should feel bad as should you.

Friendly reminder GAINAX is the cancer thats been killing the anime industry for years now.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

is that the pony girl that /r9k/ likes? cool

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

www.twitter.com/somenip'sbarelyrelevantrambling
ain't i an ultra cool sakumaster for following these japs

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

only if you follow our leader yuyucow

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

k-on was garbage

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

It was, still is and always will be garbage, yes.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

K-ON is objectively better than Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It is the most sophisticated anime ever created; a tour de force, the pièce de résistance of animation! LoGH is little more than plebeian dreck in comparison, its creators wishing they could have produced an anime with even an inkling of the genius contained within Our Holy K-ON. From the profound debates about eating cake, to the highly philosophical discussions about procrastination, to the marvelous musicianship exhibited by the Light Music Club, K-ON has established itself as the greatest intellectual anime. You cannot disagree unless you are a terrible person. Seriously. It's an infallible law of the universe. K-ON is a masterpiece, and we all know that K-ON has the superior tea scenes.

"A phenomenal chef-d'oeuvre. My fifteen years of work on Evangelion now feel trivial by comparison." — Anno Hideaki, esteemed anime director

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man." — Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States

"I am an uncultured lowborn with pedestrian tastes in anime." — Anonymous plebeian, speaking in reflection of his love for LoGH

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Should've used sage if you're just going to copy and paste.

Noah Kelly
Noah Kelly

Could you tell me what this is from?

Thanks in advance.

Henry Green
Henry Green

Don't bother it's shit

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

It's kabaneri, it's great, straight forward action thriller, that webm was probably the weakest action scene too. It's the best action show to come out in forever so you might as well give it a shot if you're into that.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

It's just a repeat of yesterday's sakuga-mocking thread.

credforums.com/thread/147800275/anime

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

In the last thread, kViN was exposed as an overly emotional wreck who fell for the MANIMEme.

This time, will he have his revenge?
Is he a bitch who deletes the comment because it had criticism? Will anybody like shit boring anime for girls? Will he reply if he is man?

Find it out, on twitter.

If you give a rat's ass about twitter drama.
Which you shouldn't.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

Wasn't he a manchild who jacks off to little girl Japanese shows? How does that work?

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

Everybody here jacks off to little girl Japanese shows as long as they're drawn little girl Japanese shows.

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

Alright I found the screenshots. Doesn't surprise me at all, faggot gets mad if anyone doesn't have his shit taste.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

wow nice cut by dj bahi!

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Remember to be a good goy and donate some money to the sakugabooru patreon for more high quality articles about animation.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Why are women in sakuga so oppressed?

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

ITT woman deserved what they are treated like.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

I'd rather donate to the hobo in the metro, he seems more competent.

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Why are women in sakuga so under represented?

Luke Martinez
Luke Martinez

retarded and unrealistic. What else to expect from a show that refused to die.

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

Don't worry about the sakugabooru. Their patron is Crunchyroll, who employs them to hype up some anime shows. They don't need any donations.

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

No way man, these guys literally invented animation and animators. Think about it, for only seven thousand dollars a week they can host their few hundred GBs on a DIFFERENT SERVER. How cool would that be? And as shekel-fueled cyborgs, the quality of their writing will skyrocket with those donations. I just cannot wait for another review of the mediocre sabumeme show of the season.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

The former, then.

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

Where is this from?

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

talking shit about Conan
I'll fucking fight you m8

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

No, most people aren't pedophiles.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

youtube.com/watch?v=PW9B34IXKuo

Looks like shit compared to the original. Par for the course when inferior digital animation is used instead of cels.

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

Just a reminder that nobody can say that Pain vs Naruto was bad animated after Mob Psycho aired.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Was obvious ever since they announced it.

attention whore bragging about getting attention
And now for the news.

John Rivera
John Rivera

And most people aren't here.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

This is one of the biggest boards on a very high traffic site user, the majority of people even on your super secret hideout board are still relatively normal people who are not pedophiles.

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

How do we fix the sakuga community?

Jason Green
Jason Green

Now they are by association.

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

Are you going to back your words up or continue to spout bullshit and delude yourself into thinking that it's fact?

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

By killing the english one.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

I dunno, are you going to do any

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

You can't be serious.

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

With no survivors?

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

Do any what?

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

No survivors.

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

You'd have to change the world, loudmouths who don't know what they're talking about always get more attention than the people who actually have something interesting to say.

Levi Rodriguez
Levi Rodriguez

Any of that?

I canceled the fucking post because I decided I wasn't done with it yet Cred Forums why the fuck did you post it anyway

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

You mean back up my words?
Sure, here you go newfag.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/loli/type/op/

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Yeah a list of posts with the word loli in them proves fuck all you fucking fetus. Shouldn't have expected more from a pedophile but I guess that's my fault for being retarded.

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Look, dude, you're now a pedo, whether you like it or not.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

Yeah a bunch of claims from a retard with the word pedophile in them proves fuck all you fucking fetus. Shouldn't have expected more from a redditor but I guess that's my fault for expecting a modicum of intelligence.

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

You people made the claim, you back it up and I'll gladly do my part in response, I'm sorry that the basic standards of discussion are too much for you to grasp. Don't get angry just because I didn't accept a list of uses of a word as proof positive that everyone here is as damaged as you.

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Did you seriously get offended by ?
Go try tumblr mate, you'll fit in nice there.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Nichijou, Hyouka are definitely sakuga anime of their year, Kyokai no Kanata is top 3 at best. I don't remember 2010 to be honest but K-On S2 had decent sakuga. AmaBuri was a low budget KyoAni show (equivalent to averagely budget looking non-KyoAni show), so it wasn't really impressive in the sakuga department. Hibike looked good but also didn't have a lot of great animation to beat the likes of OPM or Concrete Revolutio. 2016 definitely goes to Mob, I don't think Hibike S2 will do anything amazing either.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

No, I didn't. Try again. Someone else already used reddit so you'll have to use Gaia or something if you want to keep implying I'm inferior to you instead of actually defending yourself.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

2016 definitely goes to Mob
Wait and see how Flip Flappers does.

Angel Murphy
Angel Murphy

Defend myself from what?

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Izetta also looks great. Mobshit is overrated by mobfags and no one else tho.

Ayden White
Ayden White

Your apparent belief that being a pedophile is normal and/or that this is some secret hideout for weird people. If you don't believe either of those things cool, find someone else to try to insult by speculating on their internet habits.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

3Hz
No I don't really need to wait. It'll look good for 2 or 3 episodes. I also don't think they will have a better and bigger staff than Mob, seems almost impossible for a 2nd rate studio.

Angel Thompson
Angel Thompson

Defend myself from my own beliefs?
Regardless.
Your apparent belief that being a pedophile is normal and/or that this is some secret hideout for weird people.
Feel free to point out where I said that.
find someone else to try to insult by speculating on their internet habits.
It's an assumption, not speculation. Minute difference but I suppose that I shouldn't expect a retard to know.

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

People who attended the preview for the first three episodes said that it has a strong staff line-up. We'll see if director Oshiyama can pull enough talented people for the whole show.

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

If you don't believe either of those things cool, find someone else to try to insult by speculating on their internet habits.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

I both read and responded to that.
Has your desperate need for attention been sated yet?

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

You're the one interjecting into a conversation when you apparently have no stake in it user.

Grayson Roberts
Grayson Roberts

Excuse me?

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

For someone who tries so hard to present themselves as superior to strangers on the internet you sure have a hard time reading.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Everyone was the pedo.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

homura is lucky

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Please Cred Forums, let's talk about saguga, it's the art of japanimation.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

I am superior, that's a fact. You're the one derailing the initial conversation to cover up for the fact that you have absolutely nothing to back up your claims while I have at least something.

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

pervy

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

lmao I feel like this is more realistic than it intended to be

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

hd BD Rip webm of Kabaneri when?

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

Sakumasters, please teach me how to get attention and fool people into thinking I know anything about film or animation. I want Patreon money too.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Just learn to namedrop famous animators and you're good to go. Also, always remember to write like your opinion is fact.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

is kabaneri worth watching for hirao's episode

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

Hirao only helped out a bit, it's not much.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Is worth watching for being the best original of the year.

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

that was really satisfying

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

those ugly goat ears

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

BTFO

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Sauce ?

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

going one at a time
No wonder they are getting their ass kicked

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

ugly

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

167 was better than 476 and 477. What a disappointment.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

That's all just moeshit though

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

I have a boner