What show did you enjoy more?

What show did you enjoy more?

Neither, they're both shit

Konosuba.

both, they're both great.

>baby first not shounen anime

>Comparing Reddit: "muh reverse traps" Zero to based Konosuna
kys

Both were actually pretty good, and similar in a lot of ways, but Re:Zero is inarguably more ambitious.

Konosuba had cute girls, unlike re:zero

>kys

Is this what we call false-flagging?

Kono zero
It's about a guy that goes to a isekai, keep dying and defeat the strongest foes

>this same thread again

it's Konosuba, no matter how many times you make this thread the same answer prevails. i swear Re:Zero fags are the only reason anyone would hate the anime. forcing your shit in people's faces isn't the right way to do things. Look at konosuba threads when it was airing, One comfy thread with Megumi shitposts. Forcing 5 threads a day won't do any fucking good.

Konosuba is still better no matter how many times you make this thread. it's simply more entertaining

Konosuba but zero was pretty good.

One is a comedy while the other is a suspense thriller.
To compare them seems retarded.
is prolly the best answer I've seen on this.

They're both pretty bad, but Konosuba at least made me laugh a few times.

Re:Zero

Didn't even watch Re:zero

Both were and are trash

I enjoyed Demon-Garbed Soldier M.D. Geist the most

Konosuba was mostly fun. Never even picked up Rezero.

Re:Zero was at least fun to watch, I can't see how you could enjoy Konosuba after the age of like, 14.

Konosuba was fun as fuck, Re;Zero was overall okay but the writing sucked ass

So Konosuba

>writing
Nice buzzword

>fun
Nice buzzword

Konosuba fans were much less insufferable about their shit show, so I'd say I liked that one better.

>buzzword
nice buzzword

No need to pit them against each other, the authors are friends.

They're two different genres with their own strengths.

The one with characters I don't hate, so Konosuba.

Konosuba.
Might be biased because I read the LN though.

>ass
nice buzzword

Konosuba, because knowing spoilers didn't ruin my enjoyment.

>I can't see how you could enjoy X anime after the age of like, 14.

>t. a Re:zerofag

Konosuba was consistently good and funny. It had excellent character designs and voice acting too. 7.5/10

Re:Zero tried too hard and failed too often. It was ok up until about ep 15, then it took a big nosedive in plot and (clearly) budget. It was never great and I quickly forgave it all of its potential with all the forced hammy garbage dialogue and all of the terrible animation (basically the entirety of the last 10 eps). 3.5/10

The fuck did they do? They were in their own fucking thread. I bothered to take a damn look in those fucking threads and alot of it is false-flagging and shitposting bullshit. Learn something.

Re zero was not enjoyable but konosuba was

what are you even on about

> Konosuba
> Good
> Parody and nothing more beyond that other than harem shenanigans later on (not impressed here)
> A bunch of idiots fucking around and taken for as a literal joke; in fact, the whole thing is a fucking joke (and not a very funny one because it GOES NOWHERE BEYOND THE PARODY)
> "It's comfy"
Fuck off with this notion, it's bullshit having to hear comfy when alot of it comes off as just flat, rough, and possibly jagged as you use it as a pillow.
> Characters don't even change or bother to get development other than raising a harem
> Still a fucking joke even in the LN.
> MORE PARODIES STILL IN THE LN.
> NOT IMPRESSED HERE
The running gags eventually get old, and there's nothing interesting coming up. At first, I got a laugh, but then it goes nowhere as everyone is treated as a joke. Parodies do not work in the long run.
AND BEFORE YOU IDIOTS SAY:
> FUN HATER
> YOU JUST WANT REALISM
> OH, YOU WANT ALL THE MOTIVATIONS OF CHARACTERS AND SHIT
Fuck off. Don't even straw-man my argument regarding this series. People don't get critical when they don't have fun, people get critical when they longer have fun. And a bunch of idiots fucking around is the entire context of the series. AND YOU CALL THAT INTERESTING? That's it. Doesn't go beyond a parody. Everyone is a joke and that gets fucking old eventually. Also, I heard this bullshit before,
> It does rpg right since it's not serious!
FUCK YOU. Slayers did it better.
You call this a good series? I call this series fucking redundant and nothing of value after the first laugh.
> In before, it's just your opinion, man!
Well, too bad. This is your fucking series.

*no longer have fun.

Konosuba I found consistently funny, it had a likable cast and excellent VA work
Re:Zero seemed like it had potential initially, but it failed to build up to anything and instead peaked at episode 15 and went downhill from there.

Adding:
> Consistently funny
Yeah, parodies definitely don't get old eventually especially the ones that go nowhere with it!
> Likable cast
Ok, a bunch of idiots are likable. Ok. Literal jokes are always liked apparently.
> Great VA
Not enough Sugita. 2/10.