>title

if it's Code Geass
>spend almost the time with half naked CC in his room
>didn't fuck her

gotta agree with this one

Is it Eureka 7?

Lelouch is just a budget Reinhard

code geass

No one can deny it has a strong story, especially if you were around Cred Forums when it was airing.

I think the cliche villains and a mess of a fantasy plot would be the show's failings. Trying to explore geass power was a mistake when they did it as badly as they did.

The political effects and showboating were great, with an enjoyable anti-hero who evolves with his story, but when it came to his immortal dad.... it was not only boring but unnecessary.

I agree
his father was such a stupid story element
I never saw the villains as cliche but it may be due to that fact that i saw it among some of the first anime i ever watched.

maybe they fucked off screen?

>tell me why my favorite anime is trash
Its focus is not cute girls.

No-one has a dick in the show

i know they kissed once, but that would make sense considering she was always half naked anyway

>that would make sense
Do you just randomly kiss any half naked girls?

Lulu is canon pure unto death.

He's Char.

I think they were just overdone. See: Mao, the one who wore that stupid headgear and could hear really well, or Orange who came back as an s-cry-ed spin off character. Oh and god was Rolo stupid, but I guess someone had to kill Shirley.

Char wishes he could unite the universe. Most he could do was organize terrorism.

why do you give a fuck anyway ? it has the best tits and asses of all anime

CG thread??

posting best girl

Literally just finished it. Didn't like how characters were drawn. Lelouch was a fucking homosexual for sure. Other than that it was enjoyable and even gave me some feels in the end

Was suzaku written to be a massive hypocrite on purpose?

If she's in my room, why not?

Yes. Easily worst boy.

I miss Shirley, absolutely waifu material.

Honestly, there are no original villains left in fiction at this point.

They didn't really do much to explain Geass and there have been folks demanding that.

Which strikes me as odd since the show didn't need more information about that.

Geass S1 had a jumping the shark moment, but still pretty good.

R2 was constant craziness that only made sense in retrospect.

Akito was most alright, though they did go a little crazy with the supernatural stuff at the end. Just a standard survival story otherwise.

The characters were odd but i got used to it, lelouch was a cuck because of shirley, which took away from what could have been a real love subplot
oh well

Lelouch is canon asexual. He wasn't really interested in anyone that way.

I kinda thought of this to be a good metaphor of a teenage mindset in someone like suzaku. but it was a silly story element in this context

>shirley

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He literally tried to fuck kallen

wait when

havent seen it a while lol

When he was about to shoot up refrain, but she stopped him.

OH SHIT YEAH
i need to rewatch lol

>Code Gayass

Why was he so fantastic?

Yes, it makes apparent, gets pointed out and he realizes it himself.

He was

a) Depressed as fuck

b) Didn't try very hard.

Irrelevant. Point is he was not asexual like that other user said.

>the first nude scene

Ah yes, I remember my first anime boner

Tried to do like 50 things at once and became a mess from it. Also retarded art style.

Fuck you fag, the art was great

Edgy teen melodrama masquerading as a mature political drama. It was purposefully obfuscating and verbose.

>watching a show about highschool students piloting giant robots
>expecting mature political drama

bruh

He said, and I quote:

>tell me why my favorite anime is trash

So I did.

JIBUN WO

How can one series have so many great girls?

thats a good analysis of it actually. thats what i wanted to see
a different opinion

lol i love the first OP

Sorry I can't, Code Geass is a masterpiece.

many say it is thats why i was wondering what was bad about it
i was to busy being tunnel vision-ed and bias to really have a critical opinion of it.

>hits control F
>doesn't find "land/terrain hacks" "Deus ex machina"
The main thing I push against it are those two things. Besides that I really like it.

People who hate CG more often than not are retards who couldn't even follow the story. I swear the amount of time's I've seen "durr trainwreck with plotholes everywhere" is baffling.

this show made me a pizza hut addict. i gained 300 lbs and am now on life support. please kill me because i can't reach the gun

Best girl incoming. Honestly the purest girl in the whole show and the best pink haired girl in all of anime.

Suzaku's ideas/views were far less childish and unrealistically idealistic. Lelouch is god emperor Jesus man because it's a children's TV show.

A lot of le master plan bullshit, similar to Death Note or a movie like The Dark Knight Rises, didn't make sense when you even for a little bit tried to follow the process through.

CC went from possibly interesting character to manic pixie dream girl in the span of a couple episodes.

The problem with every children's show: there's an increased emphasis that a bunch of kids are the special ones that'll change the world, and it's often through viewpoints that are still indicatively immature considering the age of the characters. This one wouldn't be as much of a problem if the characters acted far more mature than their age or at least tried to play it in a way similar to...say the movie Chronicle which did a good job of showing more realistically what would happen if a bunch of younger people got way too much power.

>didn't make sense when you even for a little bit tried to follow the process through
So you're telling me you had trouble following a children's TV show?

Nope. I am talking logical sense based on the rules established in its own universe. Something anime like this tend to have a hard time following.

Such as?

Agreed.

That one crazy plan Lelouch has against his brother in season 2. It would only work if everything went EXACTLY as Lelouch predicted it would happen. Most of the series is filled with such plans, and they imply luck rather than the characters being these amazing strategists as based on the information given the the characters they can't logically pull out a conclusion like the ones that they often tend to. And no, unlike say...Liar Game or even JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, there's nothing hidden to the viewer at first that only the characters know that helps put the plan together in a logical format.

The second season had poor pacing towards the end.

The first half logically progressed from the embassy to the wedding, but after the raid on V.V.'s base the whole show had to accelerate to the end since there wasn't enough time.

This probably has to do with the time slot change.

The first season didn't have any problems.

You mean the one where Lelouch took the bazooka hit? Shortly after the scene you see him list out a contingency plan to the geassee in case it went wrong. So while he did manage to pull it off it's not like it was some ludicrous "I'm going to either succeed or die miserably because I have no backup because I'm too smart for backup plans" or whatever you're suggesting. I don't know if you just skimmed through the show or something but there were a lot of times where Lelouch's plans didn't work out and he had to either try deal with it or even get outright saved because he failed. Also JoJo is rife with retarded inconsistent strategies so I don't know why you thought that was good to bring up.

I thought it was fitting for the final keikaku to be a full all or nothing deal

he had nothing left to lose but the only way to win was to lose everything anyways

>why bring up JoJo
Because when it does smart shit, it admits it, when it does shit that works cuz of luck, it admits it (ex. the final battle of Part 2.)

I am not saying that he didn't have backup plans, but that his backup plans would often deal with the main situation at hand immediately.

Honestly, drunk posting aside, I found this to be far more frustrating in the second season than the first where he was portrayed far more realistically.

>Because when it does smart shit, it admits it, when it does shit that works cuz of luck, it admits it (ex. the final battle of Part 2.)
Except the smart shit doesn't make sense. For instance, when Josuke and Jotaro are acting nonchalant about Okuyasu being taken by Chili Pepper it turns out it's because Jotaro can rewind Okuyasu's arm and that makes Okuyasu move back to them. So why did rewinding Kira's hand make the hand move to Kira instead of pulling Kira back? Just one example of inconsistent 'it works because it's convenient' crap you're accusing CG of.

>his backup plans would often deal with the main situation at hand immediately.
That's literally what backup plans are supposed to do.

>drunk posting
Makes sense. Stop posting.

>Except the smart shit doesn't make sense. For instance, when Josuke and Jotaro are acting nonchalant about Okuyasu being taken by Chili Pepper it turns out it's because Jotaro can rewind Okuyasu's arm and that makes Okuyasu move back to them. So why did rewinding Kira's hand make the hand move to Kira instead of pulling Kira back? Just one example of inconsistent 'it works because it's convenient' crap you're accusing CG of.
What? Those are two totally different moments with different abilities at hand. Pay attention.

>That's literally what backup plans are supposed to do.
Nope, backup plans are plans that work better than the main plan in a particular situation, but aren't necessarily meant to be perfect counters the vast majority of the time. That makes zero sense.

>Makes sense. Stop posting.
I said that because I am giving you guys leeway in that the first season is not as bad with it, but the second season really goes all out with it.

>Those are two totally different moments with different abilities at hand
Both moments were Josuke using Crazy Diamond. How were they different abilities?

>backup plans are plans that work better than the main plan in a particular situation
No, that's just a different plan for a different situation. Backup plans are there to back you up. That's the literal definition and it's in the literal name of the term. They are plans on what to do if your primary plan fails. Is English not your native language? And I said stop posting because it's obvious you're deranged and can't even come up with an argument better than "it is as I say it is because it just is, because I said so". Not going to bother arguing any more with a drunk.

>Both moments were Josuke using Crazy Diamond. How were they different abilities?
I clearly said MOMENTS, dumbass. Pay attention. I guess you can't even do that while being sober.

>No, that's just a different plan for a different situation.
That's...exactly what I have been trying to say. Is it that hard for you to follow along?