YOU MAY DREAM

YOU MAY DREAM

good pun

MASHIRO NA

ITT: forced memes

They look like conjoined twins from that angle.

This op fills me with emotion like no other.

Has anything more GOAT than the ED come out since?

The ED is alright.
Not as fantastic as the OP though.

Thanks to the forced meme I finally started watching this show and loving it so far, the first 5 episodes were great.

the mad girl

I tried to read the manga, but it's shit. Is the anime better?

KOI NO TSUBASA NI NARU TENSHI NO YUBIKIRI KANAUYOUNI!!!

She's totes adorbs, who fucking cares if it's any good?

Excuse me?

Got to love how the OP spoiled everything to the end of the manga.

Drop it after episode 18 and it will be a good memory, if you continue you will need to read the manga because since it was cancelled it will feel incomplete because of the shitty build up

When will Trigger adapt a shoujo manga in the vein as Kare Kano?

I dropped the manga around ch 10 because I was bored; when does it get good?

When you watch the anime.

So was the animation in the last 5 or so episodes artistic expression or just a shit powerpoint slideshow?

This.

Product fell to shit when Anno had a falling out with the original publisher and quit Gainax. You should just consider ep 18 the end.

you can clearly see where Anno was fired

Only episode 19 had the shitty cut-out animation, the rest were fine. For the last episodes only 19 and 25 were particularly bad, since are completely pointless storywise. The rest still credit Anno as writer and they are good (but not as good), and still have interesting stuff, but like they've said, it opens new plot points that are left unfinished unless you read the manga, which is important anyway because it finishes Arima's childhood trauma subplot. The conclusion itself of the manga was a bit meh though.

How is it forced meme?

I was with you until the episode when the teachers literally call them to tell them to break up because of the schools reputation

Is this actually a thing in Japan?

They're pretty strict about grades there, aren't they? Especially if you're two of the top students in the school.