Always described as one tall motherfucker

>always described as one tall motherfucker
>5'10" canon

Nips are gnomes of the East for a reason.

God damn gooks

>constantly described as a huge, amazonian giant who cannot be considered a woman due to her height
>170cm

Dropped pic

What are you saying, 5'10" is tall.

Not that tall.
By the way everyone describes Vash he should be at least 6'4".
He's also always drawn like a lanket.

To the Japanese, being 5'10" is like being 6'4" is to us westerners. Not freakishly tall or anything but definitely much taller than the average bear.

Ah, I see

5'10 is kill yourself because you'll always be a virgin manlet

Just move to Japan and you'll be tall.

That's cheating

They also live on a planet that's mostly desert. Food and water seems pretty scarce, so everyone is short as a result.

Maybe a lot of people on Gunsmoke suffer from malnutrition?

Nice hivemind

Kek'd but I can agree that any woman taller than 1.69 is pretty tall.
Pic related, for example

I always find this fascinating. Even when I used to play the Soul Calibur video games back then, a monster character like Astaroth was only like 6'4 and someone who's a tall knight guy like Knightmare was only 5'10.

I am honestly surprised that the Japanese don't mess with more height discrepancy type stuff. In Japanese prowrestling in the 70s, even though the WWE liked to say that Andre The Giant was undefeated for 15 years, he had one loss to Antonio Inoki in Japan beforehand. That match is considered a classic of a sort because Inoki, compared to even a typical American heavyweight wrestler, is short, and compared to Andre, looked tiny which led to Inoki trying to be as resourceful and tricky as possible.

>Shane's favorite movie is Baz Lurhmann's Gatsby.
That explains a lot.

ebin /fit/ meme friend

Their average is around 165-170 cm. I'm 180 and people see me like I'm power pole tall.

In the kingdom of midgets and manlets the 5'10" man is king.

No way. This nigga should be about 7-8 ft.

No scale in that picture. This is closer to what 1.69 looks like.

jesus christ, that chick has to be ~7' tall

That's a big Bride

For you.

Well, he's taller than me.

came here to post this

5.10ft is titanic in Japan

He just has a small head