Now lets see this

Now lets see this...
About Kirigiri Kyouko, se had her left-side face destroyed in the final chapters and withou warning she was back fresh like a lectuce in the hope side?
I seriously expected more from Danganronpa, what a disapointing plot development...

Alright, i have to ask. Why do people suddenly think that Souda/Sonia has been confirmed on Cred Forums?

She is a lot more friendlier to him now, which makes sense after everything they went through. But 70% of the time we saw her this episode, she still paid attention to/ listened to Gundham.

AOTS for me though. Pander to me, Kodaka. Just needs some more RoD OVA's.

Do you even know the exact type of that poison and how it works? No you don't, so everything you assumed it to be is not true and just a headcanon. The truth is, this is how the poison and Seiko's med works. Now shut the fuck up.

She was just being friendly because that scene was a super duper emotional reunion from the 77 class. Just like Mikan and Hiyoko.

Now get out of here and get your own post 'u maggot!

Ok... then when you see the face of a people all black with blood corrupted because of the cutaneous necrosis and you just think: meh, it would be fine in the morning?
That not how it works you fool.

1. We didn't see her face when she just woken up
2. We didn't know how many days has past when she show up at hope peak, might be months

They weren't being reuinted though, they were the survivors. She chose to follow Soda down into the building, leaving Gundam alone outside. Unless you think she was watching Nekomaru instead?

It's an unknown number of months.

When i was 3 years old a giant wooden door fell in my arm was all black when my parents lifted the door and brought me to the hospital, so why my arm got back to the same color as normal

Why didn't Mikan save Bandai, Vash and Kizakura?

Maybe because you are a retard that thinks a Princess will go outside in the stormy rain without even an umbrella which is very UnPrincess-like behavior?

That was just a ordinary skin hematoma caused for a mid-contusion, it's a looooooot different from poisoning kid.

>bruise=poison
Euthanize yourself.

It's like you did not read his post.

He is immune to poison.

You underestimate Mikan's ability, OP.
Her face would've probably healed over a long period of time anyway.

Now... you really want me to think that Naegi were just running in that enormous building like a completly stupid fool for MONTHS withou food in a high rated closed space with that munakata bastard chasing his neck?
...for months?
with Asahina going dehydrating from bloodletting and fever?
...for months?
get real dammit!!

You're fucking retarded. There was a timeskip after she walked up to Naegi, it said unknown months.

At last... someone with some brain.
She may be the Super Duper nurse, she may cure her bruises, but I dout the scars can get so convenient cure.
although... you may have a point.

Aha... get a book and better start to improve your grades at school kiddo.

This is Danganronpa, anything goes, really.
In the end, it could've just been makeup.

Hopesubs said several months.

Damage control tears are delicious...

数ヶ月 I think was the Japanese, I deleted the video already so I can't go back and check.

Basically a number of months, aka several unspecified months, but likely less than a year or else they would use years.

The question is really what was going on to cause that. If it was just capillaries in the skin bursting (likely as that could result in the bleeding eye too) then that would heal itself over time as skin is replaced.

What if Naegi got hypnotized
>Suddenly the remnants of despair show up and very cleanly saves the day
>Kirigiri is miraculously alive at the end
>Hope end, all is good. No need for questions

Holy shit no.

Jesus you're fucking retarded.

It's time to stop your life user. Just ended it.

I know. These sayakafags and chiakifags can choke on Juzo's dead dick all they want but their waifu can't come back.

I've seen you "headcanon" accusers around here, and you are all hopelessly stupid. You'll eat up anything a shit story force-feeds you, huh?

Yeah, he got hope'd by Mitarai
That would explain everything

None of them took the prophylactic med like Kirigiri did.

>mikan
>hiyoko tier worst girl since half dr2 game
>resurrects worst waifu literally in last 3 minutes
>hurr best girl durr

Hiyoko is cute. Fuck you.

>I seriously expected more from Danganronpa

You cannot be fucking serious.

Yeah, she resurrected best girl which is nice but her overall personality is still complete shite and she is still the worst girl.

>Mikan killed Chiaki but revived Kyoko
I still feel like torturing her.

I think the ending is fine,kirigiri being alive is fine and literally everyone predicted it.
the only thing i didn't like is how DGR2 pretty much didn't happen now.

And then they fucked on the boat every day for the rest of their lives while secretly shipping their extremely talented kids after a certain age to Naegi aka Conman 2.0's new school. What a happy ending.

>necrosis
>left-side destroyed
implying you know anything about medicine.

it was the ultimate nurse who nursed her into better healt, not you.

Indeed. However, she still deserves bullying and no one can prove otherwise!

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.