K-KISAMA!

K-KISAMA!
ARE YOU HUMAN OR TITAN?!

?

That's a secret.

I AM NEITHER! ORE WA TITANINGEN DA!

Wait what

Kabaneri is a worse show but with a better protagonist.

>Kabaneri is a worse show but with a better protagonist.

Most protagonists nowadays are either male schoolboys who are "nice" but have a deep fear of romance, or boys angry to the point of retardation.

Ikoma is a fucking engineer.

As in, a guy with a job. A job that requires knowledge and skill. And he actually does stuff with it instead of just having it as some sort of random trivia to add meaningless depth to his character. He also thinks that humans fighting humans is stupid when they have a worse enemy that he really wants to kill and he´s come up with all these awesome ways to do it IF ONLY PEOPLE COULD PLEASE STOP FUCKING AROUND AND ACTUALLY ADDRESS THE BIGGER PROBLEM.

Ikoma just wants to make weapons to kill zombies and people keep getting in the way of that.

That makes him better than 80% of shounen MCs.

I don't know everything, I just know what I know.

Did you just feel like typing or do you not realize you're agreeing with him?

Not even that guy, but it's obviously the former. It looks like he just expanded that guy's statement, and I agree.

Jesus Christ, fuck BIba.

>those eyes
Will he appear in se2?

I'm the god emperor of the high wall
Bow before my presence!

>only person drawn with isayama-style is kittens voreman
Why?

TITAN MO NINGEN JANAI

I'M A TITMAN

NEITHER
WA GA NA WA SQUEALER

WATASHI WA NINGEN

ORE WA

>worse show
Not worse, just could've been better

True

I didn't like his random sweeping mood changes near the end. Felt like they had a lot more development laid out for him, but ran out of time and budget, so they just lumped everything on the finale.

So it's true, tumblrhams and offendatrons did start coming Cred Forums after that Mary Sue article.

What are the chances one of the wall titans is modeled after Trump?

So is this getting a season 2 or not? Did Mumei and Ikoma return to being human at the end? Or art they still bloodsuckers?

Mexicans aren't tall, so, none I guess.

I'm Dandy

Well I mean he's obviously a regular human.

season2 is either coming out in 2017 or in the next 5 years. who knows
Wit is kinda weird

>in 2017 or in the next 5 years. who knows
>Wit is kinda weird
If this is referring to SnK, it's because it's rumored Wit in it for the long haul.

>Kisama is an anagram for Mikasa

MASAKA!

mikasa su casa

Deepest lore

Damn

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door.

Quick, Cred Forums, the MC(s) of the last anime you watch are transported into the SnK universe right at start of the story. They retain all their powers and can speak the local language. They also know their friends are counting on them, and they know to do their best. What happens? Do they make a difference?

For me it was Steins;Gate so no, I think nothing changes since there's not even electricity. Maybe Kurisu can cobble together some sort of generator and build a D-Mail or Time Leap device, but it would take a long time and probably wouldn't help that much.

Hey Cred Forums think you got the wrong board

>Cred Forums

>Cred Forums

Girl abs don't work that way.

Kore wa
Hi
Mi
Tsu!
Desu

>HS DxD
Rip all Titans except Annie

Have another (you) you filthy slut

sonna baka na

何??

2018 at the earliest. Compilation films in December/January may give announcements for S2.

Not even giving (You) it

Sorry guys, I was just tired from work and I didn't think.

thanks for not making fun of me

>Macross Frontier
Well, Alto has his Messiah so things should be pretty easy unless he gets swarmed, but the VF is too fast for that to happen. The only concerns are fueling and maintenance. Unless by powers you mean dressing like a girl. Then he's no better off than the others.

Being a titan isn't so bad.

Na-nani??

What has happened to the fenglee game, did it shutdown?