Nanatsu no Taizai

Spoiler are out! Meliodas Vs. Fraudrin incoming!!
HE'S TAKING REVENGE FOR LIZ

Other urls found in this thread:

bezaldfamily.net/?board=575

...

...

...

...

...

end

What's the translation? It's something related to the copie of his weapon I guess?

Just checked the thread, it's not up yet.

oh fuck yes

is niggerstream an entire release behind on translations?

Seems like Mel's clone was at 30.000 while he's himself at 60.000 now. So same level as Zeldris and Estarossa.


no they arent.

Based mel better torture this Fuck

why is their last release 193 then and this says 195?

This is 194. The line on the bottom is announcing the chapter title of 195.

60000 WITHOUT DEMON POWERS!

The in the OP page is for the chapter after this one retard, how new are you?

Yep, when people thought Meliodas was weird they were right

I'm so wet right now

>60000
>mfw this qt is pretty much confirmed dead
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Considering Mel doesn't seems to appear before this page, so Fraudin does manage to hold it against Merlin?

Ban looks beefed up like he used hunter's fest. I wonder if Merlin fixed their commandment nerf. But maybe it's just the drawing.

Derrierie was at 52.000. If anything there isn't that much of a difference.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE FACE OF MERCY

>...What's wrong? Try saying something, Fraudrin.
>Seeing that expression of yours going from hope to complete despair...
>I just can't get enough of it. (literally, it would be "It's just the best feeling ever")
>Meliodas...dono...?
>No...
>Is that really Meliodas-dono?

Guys i think Mel

I think Mel didnt come back really well from that death

>Question corner:
>Q182: Toriatama-san (Hyougo Prefecture): How strong was Liz?
>Nakaba: She was about as strong as Twigo.
Lmao what a shitter

Why can't you use spoiler tags?

>His demon mark is even bigger since fighting Derierrie and Monspiet
Do you think he ate them?

What the hell, so she didn't have any healing powers like Elisabeth? Isn't latter at like 2000?

He's at 60k without the demon seal he turned it on the full countered that 52k

The point of full counter is that it has nothing to do with Mel's PL you know.

It doubles the power back at them at least.

Yet it sends a stronger attack back than the one it receives.

Am I missing something
I thought he can only counter magic attacks
her combo star doesn't count because it's physical

Monispet launched his full power ash dragon at mel and got reflected on both of them his PL is 51000 she's dead son.

how much of a speedreader are you? he countered Monspiet's attack.

Which I still think was super retarded, how could they not know about full counter.

Realistically, she's only alive if Monspiet made a last minute save with teleportation magic or something.

He countered Monspeet's 53,000 PL. Or at the least the 34,000 Magic.

I like this new Meliodas a lot.

Monspeet's PL is 53K and he has 34k in magic, but he was using his strongest attack.

They knew about it. Derierrie thought he wouldn't try to kill them, though and she could take him by surprise while he was distracted by Monspiet.

What if that was a fake out?

It'd be the most logical. Monspiet understood that they wouldn't win. So he acted like he sent a strong attack to fake their death.

they had no reason to think he wouldn't full counter them.

>It'd be the most logical. Monspiet understood that they wouldn't win. So he acted like he sent a strong attack to fake their death.
lmao why not simply fuck off instead. Mel wasn't hunting them.

They knew he was going to use fullcounter. But he used his full-powered demon mark to do it which they thought he wouldn't because they didn't think he had the balls to kill them.

>they had no reason to think he wouldn't full counter them.
Surprise attack while she is keeping him busy.

Because Derrierie wasn't listening.

Monspeet is stronger than her, so I'm sure he could figure something out.

> they didn't think he had the balls to kill them.

He's the worst enemy of their clan and the origin of the war, why would they think he's a softie?

this is way, way too risky, this makes no sense. Splitting the attack in several would have been no different in strengh and much less risky for them.

1000 of difference doesn't matter, especially when one is magic focused and the other strengh focused.

>the last nnt episode is still not subbed

Why are waifufags so desperate

> if you're defending a female character surviving (yeah, let's ignore the male one his side), then you're a waifufag!

I love this meme.

>this is way, way too risky, this
And they knew it, they took the risk. In the plan, she was supposed to take the attack as well, because they know Meliodas is a monster.

Mera is dead.

She's 90% dead, but Zaratras still being around means she should be alive for the spell to be still active. Wait and see.

Is it not? French sub came out a day after.

Zaratans explains he is only still alive because he hates himself with more hate and regret then anything in the world

Fraudry's magic is kinda average.Power Rangers villain tier.

That's not enough. It was first explained that Elaine was aroud thanks to similar reasons, being her love for Ban, but in the end that was only thanks to Mera having survived. Also, we never saw the latter dying, after all those chapter, Nakaba could have had just showed quickly her dying but he didn't.

Apprends à parler Francais user.
It came out the same day actually.

I know that face

Nah, Elaine is not there anymore. Mera is dead

>It was first explained that Elaine was aroud thanks to similar reasons
Not really. Elaine literally said that she will pass away soon enough as her "grudge" disappeared. Zaratras' never did until he freed Dreyfus that is.

Neither Elaine nor Zaratras really know for sure either way. They've just been assuming one way or another.

y is he such a qt

> Nah, Elaine is not there anymore.

'kay, show the page where she died retard. Yeah, exactly, Nakaba didn't show shit, it can't be for no reason.


her grudge passed away quickly, yet she was totally fine for a few days after.

>her grudge passed away quickly, yet she was totally fine for a few days after.
How does that matter though? Zaratras grudge didn't pass during the whole month, so what's your point?

He looks so much like a buff evil Shaggy.

That it has nothing to do with their grudge or love keeping them alive but because of Mera being around.

Not really. We literally learn that if you lose your grudge you will pass away because of that. Mera never said that she needs to keep the revived people alive with her magic or some shit. The only thing she was needed for was to bring them back. Afterwards they were bond to their grudge. Elaine dying with Mera is probably just the case as she already lost her grudge.

He is a Mel fanboy. He learned to smirk like him when Meliodas was in his edgy period.

I want to marry and start a family with Elizabeth.

Mel, please, you have things to do.

> We literally learn that if you lose your grudge you will pass away because of that

Elaine lost her grudge after confronting with Jericho and yet she was totally fine when fighting at the tournament.

Mel please go brutalize some demons

estarossa can swooce right into my boipucci 2bh

i still hate the power levels

Why can't our little manlet grow up into this sexy macho? At least for a while.

>Elaine lost her grudge after confronting with Jericho and yet she was totally fine when fighting at the tournament.
After almost dying during the encounter with Galan. It wouldn't be to far away to assume that Ban feed her his semen, I mean blood. Also this would just mean that Zaratras would have lived for a while after saving dreyfus if he didn't kill himself.

mel a shit, zeldriss and estarossa a best

I'm willing to be anything he'll die and come back as hot adult Mel at the very end of the series. Then maybe we'll get to see cameos of him in Arthur's series.

Hilarious how he just looks like a slowpoke retard in the gakuen spinoff.

It's because Mera was alive and that her feelings for Ban got strengthened by her spell.

>tfw the gakuen translator dropped it before the Escanor chapters

And the basis is that Nakaba didn't show her dying for a reason, because like Zaratras she's still alive, and so is Mera.

Garan is still technically alive, will none of the others are confirmed dead, so it would make sense that Nakaba intends to have them all come back for something.

Where did you get the raws? I need my sunny dose.

>merafags

bezaldfamily.net/?board=575

Would have never thought she would still be alive if it wasn't for both Zaratras being around and Elaine's never showed death. Just saying.

Yeah man, she's clearly alive and tricking the ten commandments.

> get to chapter 36
> this happens

Oh fuck yeah, still no sunbro in sight but it's good to see sol of the 10C.

Fucking Merlin.

>tch..nothin personnel kid

Meliodas…!!?
Why are you alive!!?

No way…
That's… not a dream, right?

Lord Meliodas is… alive!?
As I thought, you returned…
Cap'n…

The captain's power level 30,000…
Ever since last time, the value has…

Ah… that's how it is.

You did a nice job against my clone.

Eh?

Sst…

C… clone?
It's the "real clone" technique peculiar to his Sacred Treasure Lostvayne. Consequently, the captain's current power level is…

Be crushed!!! Be crushed!!! Be crushed!!! Be crushed!!! Be crushed!!! Be crushed!!!

Ngah!

Not too bad…!! But you won't outpower me!!
SFX: *Lands*
Let us continue where we left off 16 years ago till the end!!

Wow… they're pretty much even!
This is strange…
SFX: *Zip*