When will the final chapter of Genshiken Nidaime be translated? Hato should have won

When will the final chapter of Genshiken Nidaime be translated? Hato should have won

Good riddance fuck that faggot.

I'm terribly late, I had no idea this was ending.
Is this truly the end for these guys or might Kio do another spinoff?

I can't imagine saying bye to Madarame.

Hato was the love interest Madarame deserved but not the one he needed.

Do you guys think Sue had enough "development" or progression with Mada to actually win? Perhaps because I was "shipping" (I hate to use the word) Mada and Hato I was blind to Sue's development but it was just very unexpected for me.

>Do you guys think Sue had enough "development" or progression with Mada to actually win?
Irrelevant, any girl that was interested in Madarama would do. It was necessary to help him part with his loser attitude. Out of all the harem contestants, Hato is the only one who truly got turned down, not because Mada didn't like him, quite the opposite, it was because Hato is fucked up in the head and Mada dating him would just hurt everyone in the end.

It's over until Kio needs money.

Sue is obviously the best for him, since she's also mostly hopeless. Hato, Keiko and Angela going after him just made no sense whatsoever.

Fuck Nidaime.
Kio Shimoku should have just done Sportted Flower.

is the anime adaption good?

i like madarame but he doesn't deserve anything, I'm glad this shit is over

>hatoxmada
I think it would have been pretty novel.

This. In hind sight, all the fun developments are in SF whereas Nidaime was mostly tedious, where people kept thinking "soon we'll get to the good stuff after this shit arc is over", but the good stuff never came. All the while Kyo kept baiting with SF in a somewhat assholish "want that? can't have! XD" kind of way.

As a side effect, I somewhat came to dislike a large part of the cast members. Holy fuck what a bunch of meddling bitches that just can't leave things alone, always ready to dish out live advice to Madarame, as if they didn't have skeletons in their closets or ulterior motives as well. For instance, I love Yoshitake's design, but holy fuck, keep your nose out of other people's business.

Man, Madarame's best moments really are when Saki's around.

How would Nidaime have changed if she was a more frequent presence?

>Saki ends the Madaharem bullshit in two chapters by making him date Sue
>"Hato, you probably think you love Madarame because he's the only dude that ever accepted you. Let's go to a gay bar and meet real faggots."
>Saki would show the contrast between a normalfag girl vs a fujoshi.
>Makeover chapter where Saki transforms the disgusting looking fujos with practical fashion that actually looks good on them.
>WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN STUCK FOREVER ON MADAHAREM BULLSHIT.
Leaving Saki behind was a mistake, but every moment she appeared in was important and the best scene.

I wanted Hato to win, and then for MadaHato to break up a month later when they realized their feelings for each other was mostly projected fantasy, and the actual burden of a homosexual relationship in a extremely homophobic country like Japan (plus the idea of coming out to their loved ones and relatives) become too much to bear.

MadaHato is a ship that would be good on concept but bad on execution considering the type of anxieties both men have about themselves.

Genshiken's best moments are when Saki's around.

Kuchiki pls

>I love Yoshitake's design, but holy fuck, keep your nose out of other people's business.

Obnoxious is what she eventually became.

My niggas

Quads confirmed Saki is always the best Genshiken girl.

Quads are always the truth.

>Saki ends the Madaharem bullshit in two chapters by making him date Sue
This couldn't have happened without Madarame sinking the SS MxH first.

She would have done it. Hato was not sure of the feelings he had Madarame in the first place.

Saki was a realist. She would have been upfront about the projecting that Hato and Madarame were doing to each other, and taken Hato to meet actual gay people.

friendly reminder that Spotted Flower is canon

Hato is my waifu

Nice.

Why is that?

Yes, it's canon.

But a different continuity from Genshiken ;^)

I'm surprised that we haven't seen Sasahara and Ogiue in spotted flower yet considering that they were the main couple for the first arc.

I'm not. Kio didn't show many Genshiken characters.

we lost loli Sue
why

see That's not genshiken sue.

Dumped by Mada obviously. No point to stay a loli.

Did the ending piss off anonspore that much he's given up on this?

Awww yiss I figured it was almost time for volume 2 to come out. The kid was born in the latest chapter so I wonder if it'll turn into digopuri ver. 2.0 now.

I love Sue

Madarame pls

I really only had huge issues with the last few chapters. Still enjoyed nidame throughout most of the run.

>Did the ending piss off anonspore that much he's given up on this?

Muh Keiko slut

>final chapter
its over? did trap win?

I believe any of them could've justifiably 'won' but in terms of how the story was written Hato easily overshadow all of them.

Sue definitely had enough interesting interactions with Madarame to feel some level of development between the two but ultimately the character herself is, ironically, 2 dimensional because she only ever had like one moment in the series where she showed inner monologue and the rest anime one-liners.

I don't think she would've been interesting to read if the series continued either. She isn't like Saki, Ohno, or Ogiue, she never would've confided in the group about potential problems in their relationship.

Diluted.
Her lack of presence is a definition of who she is. We shouldn't see a person who has moved forward in her life at Genshiken often, and any time she did it was with her boyfriend. She was the best Saki that Saki can be, if making the series better was the goal improving the main cast would still be required.

Yes. No.