Overlord LN

So how long until chair /elf-bullying time?

today itsalmo.st/#sasugatime

tomorrows: itsalmo.st/#moresasuga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bSEfx6D8mA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clemeneko when

Освятил тред великим и могучим.

Nsanons from all over the world is now gathering it seems

>squabble
>banters
>bullying
Waiting.

What did he mean buy this?

I should stop posting

He meant "Sanctified the tread with mighty and powerfull (russian language, cos russians usually call it that way)"

Probably an another refuge from 2ch.hk ln-thread, cos people there abandoned their japanese roots, and fapping to the chinise web novels instead.

Engrish prs.

Female dwarves confirmed for having beard. No mustache tough, they cut it off.

Heloo w33b

Is todays release CH1P1 or CH1P2?

The CH1P1 paste didn't seem like the "official" release

If you check the last times pastebins, well he translates very fast. Its a big text.

UUUU

has more been added to the pastebin?

Check the blog retard.

Well I made a thread asking for a link to the new ova, got directed here

anyone got link?

No.

Here is link : there is no link yet.

Yes.

I could link you, but I'll have to charge.

>anyone got link?
Yes.

>UUUU
My favorite casting cost.

>Ainz is ded

>little birthday hat
Cute

Finally.

Yes it fits perfectly on the O doesnt it?

weve been gettin so much art on pixiv lately its good.

More fap material is a good thing.

>like a puppet with its strings cut in the palm of his hand

Nabunny

source?

Aboyt the Kugoa it looks like the better/stronger the metal they eat the more their fur and claws become stronger. Now think thousands of them eating caloric stone.

this face fits her better

What is the tittle of vol11? The Dwarf Craftsman? or the Dwarf craftsmen?

The Dwarf Craftsman

THE CRAFTSMAN OF DWARF

The Dwarven Craftsman?

I want see her die again

bump 1/?

Craftsmen that are Dwarves.

Dwarves that Craft

Crafts that are Dwarves.

sorry for newfagging, but is the magic hour about catching the pasta or is it something else?

In the half of an hour.

This time OPfaggot[/spoiler] provided is correct count-down for more sasuga Ainz goodness over at better luck next time .com

Look up middle east s direction from where you are, as soon as it is time start praying towards there .

Narberal = Rabbit
Entoma = Spider
CZ = Miniture Robot
Lupu = Puppy

Solution = ??
Yuri = ??

Must be real word stuff.

Solution = ameba

will do, thanks
Anonymous (verified account)

SPOILERS AHEAD

During his battle with the Dragon Lord deep within the Dwarven mines, Ainz falls into a magma pool. His equipped autores item keeps reviving him, but due to the undead weakness to fire damage he is stuck in a loop where he keeps losing exp and dying before he can cast a spell. He is rescued at the very last moment but he has shrunk back into a lvl 1 shota skeleton
He then gets one-shotted by Eclair, who defected to the Dwarven Kingdom with Nazarick's golem-making technology. They raise an army of Rubedos using the Caloric Stones, conquer the Great Tomb and Eclair is installed as the new puppet ruler
Without Ainz's presence the various NPCs are snapping one after another and going wild. Lupus is in heat and she cucks Enri with Nfirea, Nfirea with Enri and the goblins with Nemu

I hope I have not spoiled TOO much.

Actually, I think OP was off by an hour. If you notice, it's already gone off.

The hell are you talking about?

Its 20~ mins left for +6gmt 11, and he hasnt released yet. The timer has ~20 left too.

It's 10:45 at GMT+8
Source: I live there.

>death knight loses after being thrown off a cliff

THE CRAFTSMAN OF DWARF 
Maruyama agrees, don't bother him about h

Absurdity aside, even ainz would be affected by magma

I don't think Magma counts as a special sort of fire damage

But it's magic magma, caloric stones in liquid form.

That makes even less sense.

but its +6 not +8?

Nice meme

Oh well fuck me.

YOU FOOL THAT WAS A BAIT SETUP BY MI6-chan!

The magma that formed a mountain full of magical ores used to craft magic items is magical, makes perfect sense to me.

wait the pastebin was posted just there? i seached the recent pastes for fucking 20 min to find it

Caloric stone is literally heat in solid form if you go by the name, I don't see how the hell it'd melt

I don't give a shit and it's not like he can find the actual site just from that picture.

So how is vol 11 so far?

Does it jump straight into Aura+Chair with Ainz or is it the Dwarf version of volume 4?

Prologue was dwarves, ch1 seems to be Ainz and preparing for the journey but we might see more dwarf documentary in ch2/3/4 as for the reasons they need Ainz's help.

So far we only have the prologue but at least chapter 1 looks like Ainz stuff from the bit we got yesterday
Prologue is full Dwarves though

Guys
guys
It's almost time

We´ve only had the prologue and part of chapter1 so far. But we know he´s decided go with shalltear and himself, not chuuni.

Should be up in 3mins or so.

It is out.

60 SEC

Out

ITS OUT BOYS

HYP

S A S U G A T I M E

Nigel-sama with unmatched timeliness.

>“Cast the spell at 13:46. I will lower the defenses for about two minutes at that time.”
Now this is paranoia

At the time of that posting, the timer had already gone off for me. Must be a quirk of the site. Not sure if it follows daylight savings time.

>“Oh, it’s Entoma.”
Entomafags, rejoice!

BEST BUG COMIN THRU

wry smile

Cute time once more. First her first real role in the manga, now this. Sasugasm

best meido confirmed

>Caloric stone (the WCI) being relevant
hmmm

>although his expression did not change
There it is

She is nothing more then a teleporter porter.

You are the best Nigel!

Can someone spoil, how ainz reacted when he heard about dwarven caloric stone?

Not there yet user.

>If… yes, if. What if this world possesses the prismatic ores of YGGDRASIL, and the Dwarves are mining them? Granted, that assumes that there are prismatic ores in this world, but if that was really the case, could it be possible to have them produce a [Caloric Stone] -- one of the hidden items of YGGDRASIL?

>The [Caloric Stone] was a World-Class Item. It could only be obtained by gathering vast quantities of the prismatic ores and then expending them. Usually, that would entail an extremely difficult process, but Ainz Ooal Gown had done it once.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Well they didn't use the same Chinese for Caloric Stone (dwarf 热矿石) and Caloric Stone (Ainz 热素石), but they also didn't use the same as Caloric Stone (v6, 热质石)
What is even happening

>There are quite a lot of weapons in this world which couldn’t be made in YGGDRASIL. For example, there’s that weapon with the passive ability to cut through defenses...
GAZEF FAGS BTFO FOREVER

Holy shit fucking finally.

热素石 is what they used in v6. So I edited the references to caloric stones in the prologue to hotstones (subject to change once I think of a less retarded name).

If… yes, if. What if this world possesses the prismatic ores of YGGDRASIL, and the Dwarves are mining them? Granted, that assumes that there are prismatic ores in this world, but if that was really the case, could it be possible to have them produce a [Caloric Stone] -- one of the hidden items of YGGDRASIL?

The [Caloric Stone] was a World-Class Item. It could only be obtained by gathering vast quantities of the prismatic ores and then expending them. Usually, that would entail an extremely difficult process, but Ainz Ooal Gown had done it once.
They had found a hitherto undiscovered mine for Celestial Uranium, one of the seven prismatic ores, and a critical element for the [Caloric Stone].

Under normal circumstances, a guild which found a new mine would thoroughly exploit it before selling its produce on the market. That was because tapped-out mines in YGGDRASIL would slowly recover and be ready for further harvesting. Ainz Ooal Gown had planned to do just that.
That said, the reason why they had managed to attain that World-Class item was entirely due to an extraordinary stroke of luck.

At the beginning, they had let the prismatic ores trickle into the market, hoping to drive the price up due to its rarity. And then, the large stockpiles of prismatic ore in the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick underwent a spontaneous reaction

1/2

Heatstones??

Thermonium or something maybe.
And is that what they used in v6? Because my version says 热质石

How did it feel that instead of S2 we get a recap movie?

This Heatstone's is exactly what they are, no?

Exostone (Exothermic + Stone)
Heatstone
Exothermite?
Exothermium?

>Gazeffags btfo
>NW doesn't have a WCI
>Dragon Lords can't even resist Grasp Heart
NWfags BTFO the volume

Now I'm imagining Ainz being abducted by magpies

The term 热 simply has to do with heat, it doesn't imply exothermic reactions even if it implies being hot.

So far i will say its a translation mixup or such a thing.

Until Ainz actually sees it and will confirm it is the WCI in a huge quantitiy.

Pls I just put a patch over it

Heatstones sounds good for the dwarf version, but apparently we don't know if it's the same thing as Ainz's WCI.
Naming a WCI Heatstone is boring.

Heatstones*

So the yesteday's chapter was a pirated after all.

>Until Ainz actually sees it and will confirm it is the WCI in a huge quantitiy.
The NW has appraisal magic they would have identified its massive power if it were WCIs.

Not if Caloric Stones are a dwarven secret and they can't properly appraisal it.

Thermite

That implies it's not a WCI then.

hes a skeleton

>implying

well IF heatstones and prismatic ores are the same, does it means Ainz can mass produce the caloric stones?

But dwarves would do that themself

>wake up
>best maid shows up
gonna be a good day

>WCI
Used as coal.

Yeah, even the scrub tier mage that appraised Enri's spare horn could sense the "limitless" potential inside the crap item even if he couldn't tell what it did exactly.

Same with Theo Rakesheer when he appraises the sealing crystal that Ainz had imbued with some random high-tier magic that he knew Theo/NW standard appraisal wouldn't be able to see through clearly.

>WCI
>Used as coal
>By race that has advanced engineering skills and "tunnel doctor" mages and also rarely, druidic dwarves.

Yeah, nah.

He needs 6 other prismatic ores in large quantities. Large quantities that requires whole regenerating mines worth.

Tunnel doctors are a really cool idea
How did nobody come up with it before?

>Thermonium or something maybe.
Phlogistonite?

How does she even work? Is she a hivemind of various different bugs working in tandem?

Yes, that's my point. Anons up there were talking about it, the chinese used for Ainz [Caloric Stone] is not the same as Dwarf [Caloric Stone], so there's something off there.
Maybe Dwarf Caloric Stone is not a proper WCI.

Just use Heatstone, you idiots. No need to make it so complex.

It is a spider controlling bugs.

She is a spider covered with insects.

She is just a big spider

well it still depends if the mines of the dwarves are large enough to supply such quantities

i prefer a more literal translation.

Calm your cunt.

Its like we discussed yesterday.

Ygg Caloric stones rocks are raw uraninite, i.e. unprocessed uranium.

It takes a huge volume and a shit ton of high level crafting to turn it into something resembling a WCI.

Dorf Hot rocks may be the same thing, or just something comedically named the same thing that Ainz will freak out over then realise is trash.

The literal translation is heat-quarried rock.

It isn't
Ygg Caloric Stones are this massive conglomerate of other high end ore.

Are prismatic ores the same as "apoitakara"?

Don't think so no

Apoitakara and hihiirokane are two of the prismatic metals/ores.

Nice, thanks

You know, reading the new parts, I'm almost convinced Ainzs' class/race is affecting him mentally somehow. Ainz was a bussniss man for fucks sake. Yet despite his inner thoughts, he's making wise decisions for a ruler. Maybe he's getting auto-corrected.

You didnt read pt2 didnt you?
He said that they got one automatic the moment enough prismatic ores were on one place. No crafting involed. Just have enough of all primsatic ores and you get one.

So either the dwarf caloric stone is the WCI being created because the earth had so many prismatic veins close together to be formed into a giant caloric stone vein. But because of the quantitiy it got overall weaker.
Or its a naming error.

If Ainz atleast would had explained what the WCI did we would be more in the clear.

So i will go with the naming error so no big deal.

>Tunnel doctors
Engineers?

Alternative then. In those Dwarven mines, there was a lot of high-end ores. I mean a lot. With time those high-end ores transformed into the WCI, and what the Dorfs mine are pieces of the WCI - these pieces are not the WCI, but retain some of its power.

Let me get this straight because I think many people are confused.

With the rare (prismatic?) ores from the seven mines in Yggdrasil, you could make the Caloric Stone WCI. They probably follow some rainbow color scheme and when you fuse them together you get the Caloric Stone.

Ainz is musing that the NW could also contain the seven prismatic ores and so they could also mine them all and produce the Caloric Stone.

He's turning into Trazyn the infinite

>Ainz sees Caloric stones as WCIs
>The dwarves use them to just fuel there lamps and furnaces

Oh boy, this is going to be fun. And maybe Rubedo will have some friends now.

Probably
Did you realize how fast he pushed Suzuki to the back of his mind?
>Ainz Ooal Gown was briefly troubled by the remnants of the spirit which belonged to Suzuki Satoru the salaryman, but that could not be helped.
Just like that. Last part too, he basically said 'yeah I'd rather not but can't be helped, Decrement do your job'.

Tunnel repairing mages.

yeah but like said, that's a mute point now. It's a naturally occurring mineral in NW.

Im really happy because Ainz ressed the other tribe leaders

He probably just had Shalltear cast Mass Resurrection or some shit

>For example, there’s that weapon with the passive ability to cut through defenses...

Razor Edge?

Only one that immediately comes to mind.

It's Razor Edge he mentions it like two more lines down.

Is anyone planning on translating the Nazarick Biyori doujins? They're too hilarious to pass up so I might take a shot at them if there's no one more competent.

Yeah I was just reading it. This is awesome.

Razors edge confirmed to be a shit-tier weapon that just bypasses DR

Honestly that's not that shit in the hands of a top-tier player since it'd basically obselete non-HP spamming tanks like Albedo, but
>level 30

Its not confirmed to be shit tier, but it is confirmed that Gazef had no fucking clue how to use it and that with his stats, even by bypassing ainz Passive, he would do fuck all.

This is so fucking sweet.

Everyone in the surrounding nations have the mentality that Ainz Ooal Gown is so so far ahead of them in terms of economic, military, and now political power.

In contrast, Ainz himself keeps a mindset that he is the one that needs to catch up, by an alarming 600 years in a few decades. ever careful, ever 'calculated', ever vigilant of unknown adversaries

Just last volume, Ainz looked like he performed battleship diplomacy with Jircniv, and now he's doing it again with the dwarves.

Ainz might muse himself an idiot, but almost all of his actions so far have been excellent

It passes over his passive, but I think nullification and damage reduction are different things.

Incidentally I remember one D&D class (maybe homebrew?) that imbued a spiritual weapon and made it ignore basically all armor. Seemed OP as fuck.

Everyone who thinks Ainz is incompetent is a retard.
He's far, far more competent than he thinks he is.

op luck stat

It's more like Ainz, by keeping himself certain that he isn't the special snowflake, becomes the special snowflake and is guaranteed to remain it
It's like the Roman generals who had a slave especially for when they won a battle. The slave's job was to say a single sentence.
>Think about what happens after you die; Remember you are merely a man

>a shit-tier weapon
Yeah, a weapon that can cut through any defense including a passive skill that should nullify its attacks is sure shit. Idiot.

>battleship diplomacy
No it looked like he was literally Aizen
It was all part of the plan, he didn't threaten Jircniv he just showed up by himself and participated in a lawful arena match. That's it.

You need to be at least this shrewd to survive as a salaryman.
He ends up looking like an idiot because he still occasionally fails to fully grasp how mindlessly devoted and inhuman his servants are, and even then he can adapt and change his way of thinking to manipulate them as needed.

That was the memento mori, and the slave whispered it into his ear while they held triumphs for him.

>"Since when were you under the impression that you had managed to evade my notice?"

>That was the memento mori, and the slave whispered it into his ear while they held triumphs for him.
Yeah it was but I didn't know if people know what a Triumphal March is

Might as well mention it so they have something to google...

You only need it if you're below lvl 60 and anyone below lvl 60 doesn't have the raw power to actually threaten Ainz.

>Ainz himself keeps a mindset that he is the one that needs to catch up, by an alarming 600 years in a few decades

He might not be wrong, there are other continents and there are dozens of players missing.

>600 years ago - 6 GG
>500 years ago - 8GK
>400 years ago - ?
>300 years ago - ?
>200 years ago -13 heroes and more
>100 years ago - ?
>present - ainz, ?

Not that he would fall in anyway.

>Jircniv: Cast Ainz into the fire! Destroy him!
>Nat20
>Climb: No.

Yeah. The middle volumes Ainz looked out of place because Nazarick strategy was intimidation and overpowering, which Albedo and Demiurge are much better at.
Lately we've been seeing more of a diplomatic side and it's Ainz time to shine. The way he handled Ainzach for example was fucking pefect

Ainz came in at the exact moment Jircniv was negotiating with the theocracy delegates. Ainz himself was the battleship in that regard, since his mere presence was a threat that "I know what you're trying to do". Of course to Jircniv it looked like Ainz told him that "you may set your most powerful magic casters against me (Fluder, who defected to Ainz), and you may set your mightiest warriors against me (Go Gin, who got his ass kicked)! Behold, Jirniv, how I am better than them at their own profession!"

Only 2 players in 13 heroes, and one of those periods had just a bunch of monsters (demon gods). So it's not guaranteed to be that bad

But yeah, there are 2 conspicuous gaps. Though really, with 100-year intervals, his only real worry would be other immortal players, since the god kin are much weaker and most people would probably die off.

Though I guess elven races were pretty popular in Ygg.

To Jircniv it wasn't battleship diplomacy, which is basically the nation-tier equivalent of asking someone to buy a movie ticket for you while holding a knife to their spine.
To Jircniv, Ainz literally planned everything up to and including Slane arriving at that precise moment, Jircniv wasting time by greeting his audience, the Adamantine adventurers delaying the Slane guys by a few seconds, etc.
Ainz is a fucking DM as far as Jircniv is concerned. The entire story revolves in his hand.

When did the 8GK die off? after a few hundred years right? Maybe they offed the new arrivals.

I was laughing my ass off when JUSTniv was finally preparing to tell the ST everything and then the announcer goes "Introducing AINZ OOAL GOWN" and then he personally shows up to smile (although his expression doesn't change) to his Dear Friend and all his other Dear Friends.

>tfw I realize birdhead is female

Did the boobs give it away?

Its male user

Demon Gods are the 8GK's NPCs who went crazy and tried to destroy the world.

>Only 2 players in 13 heroes

Human characters, there are alot of others that weren't mentioned, like Minotaur Sage.

wait, this is fake?
......right?

This is Bullshitting and Misunderstandings: the series. It's undoubtedly just a common magical ore with the same name and Ainz will be both disappointed and relieved that it isn't a WCI.

And then his Luck stat kicks in and the Exchange Box is just as confused and pays out like it's actually a WCI

Not many informations in fanfic for now, can someone spoil something more?

they killed each other off, respawned with exp loss (lvl down), and repeated it until the remaining dragon lords who managed not to get themselves killed could now kill them with the levels normalized in their favor

Not specified but their domination/rampage and subsequent crumble was said to be "swift" although they did manage to find cities in their name (and only the capital remains).

Just wait it out like the rest of us

Now that, would be funny.

there is one player besides ainz right now, but it seems he's a low level. think carefully back on one of the intermissions a few volumes back... the spear user who fights for the loli queen...

FBI kun here, what very general terms might I look up to find any possible translated material if any such exists.

>And then his Luck stat kicks in and the Exchange Box is just as confused and pays out like it's actually a WCI
Absolutely 10/10

At least he was extremely happy about the rune technology and it's potential if nips are to be believed

Also, possibly they were effected by old age as they were humans/deminhumans affected by the passage of time

Your favorite chara dies.

Why the fuck do you think he's a player

How long has AInz been in NW now?

I know thats how they ended up dying finally, but in the time it took them to establish themselves, build an empire with multiple cities, the have a civil war and collapse, the next 100 years pass and they killed the new players off or captured them Akemi

Given that there might be other continents, and how players may not necessarily be human or demihuman, why would it not be possible for someone outside of the current map to have come like 1000+ years ago? No one would know shit if they never came close to the current map but they'd still be building up their power.

There is absolutely no guarantee at this point that the 6GG are the first people to arrive in the NW, merely the first to be recorded to arrive in the known NW.

It's entirely likely that many players would live as recluses, especially if they caught rumors of players like the 8GK being around.
Ainz himself mentioned that if Nazarick hadn't been transported with him he would just be hiding out in the wilderness or something, the average person doesn't dream of world conquest unless they're fucked in the head.

Given how even the Carne villagers and the adventurers' guild only knew about the Wise King of the Forest and not the other two boss monsters, it seems there are many powerful beings in the NW that no one significant has ever heard of.

Basically this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_bSEfx6D8mA

just google it user you can quickly find one

>Akemi
Wouldnt that be a nice sight, I wonder what kind of information they could get out of her?.

how many parts does ch1 have?

>implying the last Greed King standing wasn't a Level 100 Min-Maxer equipped with a complete divine gear set and their guild katana in hand

I'm asking if someone is already translating them so I don't waste my or their efforts on the same project.
No one has replied so far so I'm going to assume it's safe to start.

>dragon lords confirmed in the ballpark of 50-80

Not long since they would have aged, I don't think they were heteromorphic characters.

Almost two years maybe?

You forget minotaur bro

Honestly? If you want to do it, you should go ahead and do it. If anyone's doing the same thing, outdo them with superior product. If you can't beat them, give up.

And they managed to kill that shit. Aren't they amazing?

Demon gods at the very least originated from Ygg.

yeah it's fake

More like something along these line
Ainz:.....what the hell is this? You call this a caloric stone?! How could you trick me like this!

"So, you want heat? Here, have some. [The Creation]."
*dorf mountains all turn into erupting volcanoes*

My theory is that in the same way NPCs personalities came true, so did Ainz and other players.

Ainz' emotions are kept in check, but a giant/orc/demon player character might have the opposite effect and go insane and start slaughtering folks.

>How could you trick me like this!
Stupid Ainz, doesn't he know it's all part of his keikaku?

Solution is a healthy girl, more so than her sister's, also how do the Pleiades rank up on height?

Miko is the hottest

Minotaur Sage made it so that other cows stopped eating humans, at least.

Eh, he's not such a vindictive guy against neutrals.
He's just going to enslave the dwarves and mass-produce heatstones, he'll make a fortune selling kotatsu and heated jackets to the humies.

Does she appear in vol 11?

>Lizard Chiefs are alive again
I dont even know why this makes me so happy.

did you not read any of the novels?

>Writing in her revenge diary
Every fucking time

And the guy isn't retarded anymore either so that's plus too.

I've read everything thats out so far.

Talking about Rockbruise here right?

He was always smart to begin with, it was why the INT => AC armor worked so well for him

Couldn't stop Royal God Slayer though.

>His Majesty the Sorcerer King Ainz Ooal Gown, Supreme Overlord and ruler of the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick, as well as the liege of Cocytus-sama.

Poor Ainz.His titles are just gonna keep getting longer and longer.

That is literally nothing compared to actual historical kings

Try that blondie bitch in GoT.

>Protector of the Baharuth Empire
>Defender of the Re-Estize Kingdom
What else?

Or even modern ones

>Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

Have the character sheets been translated yet?

So who the fuck is Nazarik?

Well,she did rock at the last episode.

>Demon Gods are the 8GK's NPCs who went crazy and tried to destroy the world.
Where do you get this from? All we know is that at some point monsters suddenly appeared in the sky. Evil Tree drama.

>His Majesty the Sorcerer King Ainz Ooal Gown, Supreme Overlord and ruler of the Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick, Butcher of Katze Plains, Conqueror of Nations, He Who Holds Men's Hearts In His Hand, Undead Messiah and Champion of the Imperial Arena

Maybe when/if(?) the Kingdom gets officially conquered he will get the titles of all defeated nobles.

Ainz is an absolute celestial ruler which means literally everything in his land belongs to him
He can name off the floors and subsectors of nazarick as if they were counties and petty kingdoms unto themselves and he's the ruler of all of them.

Whoever he was he had a jazzy fuckin' tomb if it qualifies as a multi-party raid.

>Ressurection actually healed his intelligence, Cocytus didn't teach him a lot about etiquette, that's how he was speaking originally
Source: my headcanon and headcannon

-Ruler of death
-Creator of monsters
-Destroyer of armies
-Master of Goats
-Wise king,Power king,Beautiful king and Merciful king
-Cause of all kings stomach aces and hair loss

Not wearing the Ultimate Armor of Retardation cured his intelligence.

>Defender of the Faith
Such an amazing title.

I don't think he has any Re-Estize kingdom titles yet.

Its fairly amusing, considering it was granted by the pope.

The retardation remained after it was taken off, though, so maybe has a point and the rez healed the brain damage.

>-Cause of all kings stomach aces and hair loss
Fuck.

Ultimate Armor of Retardation actually didn't damage INT permanently, just none of wearers was smart enough to remove it.

It was mentioned that the intelligence drop is actually permanent even if you take the armor off, but the armor being destroyed + being resurrected took care of that.

Well, he's going to own it soon enough...

Fidei Defensor is just so fucking cool.

Last I read I believed that even if they took off the armor their intelligence was still lost, most likely due to a debuff that for whatever reason the t1-3 (since only Crusch was 4) druids couldn't do jack about. So rezzing did do it's magic since it cleansed it.

Maybe after the armor got destroyed,his iq return back to normal

That's a title only the man who sits on the Throne of Saint Peter is allowed to grant.

>-Cause of all kings stomach aces and hair loss
laffed

Plus destroying the armor could possibly break its curse.

Any news on when we'll get the PPP episodes that were bundles with the novel?

You know why Nazarick women are "world class beauties"? Because they are flawless. Too bad animoe art doesn't depict it. Imagine all the airbushed models in magazines, in real life they have flaws and imperfections on their skin ranging mustaches to pimples. The NPCs of Nazarick are walking handcrafted perfect models with zero flaws.

Conqueror of the Slane Theocracy in the Great Forest of Tob in General and Carne Village in Particular

Good point. Basically it was all thanks to Ainz and friends. A slight level set back is pretty much nothing compared to the vast amount of INT recovered.

the same way we found out about PA playing Ainz in front of Sebas and Demiurge visiting Renner.

We extrapolated it, the Demon Lords Appear just after the Greed Kings disappeared and if we take into consideration how the Guardians act about Ainz goin away, we can assume the 6GKs NPCs would also go insane if they lost their masters.

I don't get this one, did he conquer the Slane Theocracy in these places?

Ainz is probably hoping now Sebas can create some babies humanoid dragons for him,so he can train them himself.

Don't forget it's possible beauty really really degraded after the world turned into a place where literal wars were waged over some fucking trees. I don't think living in that kinda environment allows most people to have proper good hygiene, nutrition, all that stuff.

Is wise King of the Forest a title or a name?

Also, is Carne Village now considered its own entity? They declared independence from the loyalty to Ainz Ooal Gown before E-Rantel was ceded.

If so

>Wise King of the Great forest of Torb, Protector of Carne

Idi Amin had the title of "Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in particular". As far as I know he only "conquered" Uganda.

It's because they are literally 2D as opposed to 3DPD
It's literally 2D transposed into 3D.

He will in time. I was hoping a part of the people there acknowledge him as 1 of their 6 gods and start a coup.

I believe that this was always the case, Nazarick beauties are uncanny valley tier of beauties.

It's a title
Carne Village probably counts as a castle fief at this point, making Enri a Baroness / tribal chieftess with a retinue of 5000.

>Throne of __________
We all know magic Pope will name Ainz as Holy Emperor after he saves the Holy Kingdom from the clutches of Jaldabaoth it will be PA as Pope and it would be a way more chunni title.

Well if we go by the Standards in Shadowrun and Warhammer 40k, then yeah only the richest of the rich would look good.

Do we even know Sebas is a Dragon? His character sheet doesn't mention it and I don't recall any reference to it in the novels, maybe it's in there and I don't remember though.

That being said would he be an actual Dragon or something like the Draconic Humanoids in the first volume/episode?

But it was the Kingdom's territory originally.

Was one of the six gods the God of Magic that Fluder recanted upon meeting Ainz?

we berserk now

>Do we even know Sebas is a Dragon?
Shalltear calls him a Dragonoid in volume 3. He apparently transforms for actual battle.

Nope, it was the God of Death who supposedly was also a spooky skellington.

No. I have no idea who Fluder was talking about. Just a god that rule over magic i think

Fluder's God was a hypothetical God of Magic

>hypothetical
Nah I think it was just one of those imaginary friends type of gods. You need one for divine spells after all.

ainz being befuddled by his grandstanding gave me a laugh

Anyone know till which page part 2 ended at? I wanna keep track how many pages are left till we finish the book and wait till may for the next one.

Divine spells need actual gods whether or not they exist
In D&D divinity literally works by having enough followers.

So headcanon, got it.

A lot depends on which Heraldry system is being used, they vary a lot from region to region and over time.

but I would say that Ainz Titles at this point are

>Sorcerer King
>Ruler of Nazerick
>Guildmaster of Ainz Ooal Gown
>Duke of E-Rantel and its dependancies
>Wise King of the Forest of Torb
>Protector of the Baharuth Empire
>Protector of Carne Fief
>Overlord of Death

On top of that, there could be many other additions and titles such as
>Victor of Katze Plains
>Beloved of the black goat
>Master of Keikaku
etc

What about the NW universe itself? Can Ainz, once he conquers the NW, build a rocketship and start conquering the galaxy?

Overlord 40k

In D&D (3.5 at least, which Yggdrasil takes from) you can pull divine spells from strong enough belief, you don't actually need to venerate a god. You can be a cleric of war, or of the mountains, or of hatred, and still you will get divine power.
This is the dark truth of Sertrous (from Elder Evils) and mortalkind learning it nearly caused the gods to die out.

>YGGDRASIL mainly refers to Norse mythology, and has nine worlds based on it : Asgard, Álfheimr, Vanaheimr, Niðavellir, Midgard, Jötunheimr, Niflheim, Helheim and Múspellsheimr. Each world is a leaf of Yggdrasil. Other leaves were eaten by Navagraha the World Eater, or shed and transformed into World Items.

hes going to fight galactus

thats literally the endgame

>Protector of Carne Fief
Castle.

That's because pulling divine spells from strong enough belief actually creates a god on the spot
That's my interpretation of it more or less
If you have one dude who's convinced to the world's end that this little rock he found is actually a god, the rock will actually become a god.

Don't forget "the Sasugasmic"

>Guildmaster of Ainz Ooal Gown
You can probably forget that one since there's no more guild to speak of and he assumed the name for himself.

>That's because pulling divine spells from strong enough belief actually creates a god on the spot
That would be silly. To manifest a portfolio and achieve Divine Rank 1 requires either claiming an already-existing divine portfolio from another god or receiving the approval of an Overgod such as Lord Ao or the Highgod of Krynn. Gods can't just blink into being.

My point is that they're effective gods with or without a divine portfolio. Zeus doesn't need to exist for people to think he does, and that's enough for him to 'be' a god. The entity in question doesn't even need to exist for there to be a divine god and for followers to cast divine magic, the followers just need to put their faith into something.

He's pretty different from most IRL cases, where the title generally includes a clause stating the right to rule is devolved from a higher authority, normally a higher noble, and in the case of Sovereign Rulers, God.

Ainz holds no other god above him, only himself.

I would expect his summarised title to be

>The Sorcerer King of Ainz Ooal Gown, ruler by the right of his own will and might, Ruler of Nazerick and all its dependencies and Protectorates, Overlord of Death.

Fief. Enri is the Chief of the Village. and the surrounding areas, a right she derives from Ainz.

Where was it mentioned that the Demon Lords appeared just after the Greed Kings?

>Fief. Enri is the Chief of the Village. and the surrounding areas, a right she derives from Ainz.
You don't call something a 'fief' when naming it in your title. It's a walled village, call it Carne Tribe or something (basically what it is anyway)

A divine portfolio is necessary for Divine Rank 1, itself necessary to grant spells to mortals. Again, your interpretation is silly, as portfolios would propagate at ridiculous rates since they don't go away when unclaimed.
3.5 has a lot of rules.

>nearly caused the gods to die out

Because if you have alot of faithful followers you will get a divine rank, so losing them will cause a massive power downgrade.
Ainz will probably get one too when tens of thousands of people start worshiping him sincerely.

>Master of the 41 Supreme Beings

Leader

How many NPCs do Nazarick have?
Also, could he attain such status by summoning a shitton of sentient NPCs who worship as a god?

So as to prevent gimmicky behavior from players with ridiculously high Leadership scores or Thrallherds, the exact amount of followers needed for ascension into godhood is never disclosed in D&D.

It might be enough to have Shalltear and that Miko transfer their faith to him since they're most likely the only remaining followers of their respective gods

literally the (guild)master

I think Enri is roughly equivalent to a Baroness at most by this point?

She has the martial power (by numbers) of a powerful Count, but her holdings are tiny, just a single village of ~100 and the surrounding fields, walled or not.

I want to hug Entoma but also fug her

I can't overcome this conundrum

She's a tribal chieftain really
Her martial power is probably larger than just count-tier, counts don't have levies of 5k or more

"Master" implies they had a more strict and opressive relationship, like a master (duh) and his slaves.
He wasn't like that, he was their choosen leader and he didn't have that sort of relationship or such authority over them.

Nah user he's definitely mastah~

PPP OVA when?

If Ainz had a dick couldn't he mass produce his own Godkin army with the help of Albedo and other powerful female NPCs? Would those kids would have the potential to reach level 100?

Her holdings put her at chieftain sure, but her martial power makes her a major force in the region, and has royal favour.

She has the standing, if not the lands, of a countess at the least.

More like, beyond 100

The problem with this all is that Enri's say in matters is nonextant compared to those of his NPCs who mostly hold no land besides Cocytus.
Without the NPCs she's easily archduchess tier by relative land (consider she's the only other externally landed vassal besides Cocytus).

powerful children increase the risk of conspiracy and revolution

The NPCs each rule a floor, or hold a position within Ainz royal Court.

You don't have to hold land to have a high title.

Each Floor on Nazerick probably has value and martial power = entire NW alone. The Floor and Area Guardians.

As for the Maids and Sebas, their position within the Royal Court as Courtiers holds significant power.

Though Courtiers would often hold land, or be granted it, its not a must have.

>The NPCs each rule a floor
See, that's wrong. They're 'assigned' a floor, Ainz is the ruler. The concept with Carne is that lawfully, he doesn't actually own the land. Enri does and while she's probably more than happy to give it up he's technically not allowed to simply say 'reassigned, fuck off'.
Courtiers aside I'd call her an archduchess since you consider that she owns one out of only three fiefs in the entire kingdom.

>black goat

About that
My autism is triggered each time i think about it.
Dark Youngs summoning is canonically a druidic spell (cf Notebook Found in a Deserted House" by Robert Bloch), Mare should have been the caster

Apparently almost everyone in NW is good looking by real world standards.

Or
Ainz: You've been using Caloric Stones.... for fuel?

>summoning Eldritch Abominations
>druidic spell
That doesn't make any fucking sense.
If anything you should require some levels in the Alienist class (or whatever the Cthulhu mage class in this setting is called) to summon that sort of shit.

>They're 'assigned' a floor, Ainz is the ruler.

But that's exactly how land is divided up in medieval society too.

The King rules all the land, and grants it out to nobles in exchange for loyalty. Higher ranking nobles do the same to lower ranking nobles. All nobles devolve their right to rule from a higher authority except the sovereign, who rules by right of God.

In Nazericks case,
>Guardian Overseer ~ Prime Minister
>Treasury Guardian ~ Chancellor
>Floor Guardian ~ Duke
>Butler of Nazarick ~ Royal Chamberlain >Pleiades Battle Maid ~ Royal Retainer
>Area Guardian ~ Earl

As for Carne's ownership, its definitely a separate holding to E-Rantel (it declared independence from the Kingdom prior to E-Rantel's induction into the SKAoG) but if it declared for the SK, then it could be apart of the SK, without being part of the Duchy of E-Rantel.

>The NPCs would willingly betray Ainz
The female NPCs wouldnt do anything even if Ainz killed their newborn babies or would they, since Pestonya and Nigredo?

>The King rules all the land, and grants it out to nobles in exchange for loyalty. Higher ranking nobles do the same to lower ranking nobles. All nobles devolve their right to rule from a higher authority except the sovereign, who rules by right of God.
No, that's wrong. That's how it works in IMPERIAL society. The Byzantines and Chinese Emperors literally owned the land and could withdraw their rights at any time.
The King does not actually own the land, he lays sovereignty to it which is not the same. The Duke listens to the King but the Duke will administer his own fief how he likes and you cannot lawfully take it from him unless there's a very good reason (he betrayed you or something)

I just read the dwarven prequel, but I can't find the rest of it.

Where are you Anons reading it?

the "power" of "life" is the power of Shub-Niggurath, thorefore in the Cthulhu mythos druids are basically Shub Niggurath worshippers, and do their fair shard of humans sacrifices. I am referring to that
Would have been cool desu, plants arent edgy enough for him

>High Druid
>Disciple of Disaster
>-100 karma

>Skelly dressed in Pure White Robes with Feathers.

Is Maruyama purposely trying to fuck with So-Bin?

>make a anime girl
>call it

please no

Its how it works in an absolute monarchy.

In a constitutional monarchy, you need good reason. In a Absolute Monarchy, which SKAoG is, he can do what he wants.

In a Constitutional Monarchy, you need to give a reason (invented or not), and if you are do aggressive you end up with shit going down ala King John.

This is what the elf king is doing. He is looking for strong human women so that he can rape them and have the children join the army.

An absolute monarchy no longer uses the feudal system, because the feudal system does not allow for absolute monarchy, it itself is a contract. "I'll give you this land, so you'll provide troops for me when I ask for them and protect the peasants for me, in exchange I'll protect your claim to this land if someone tries to attack you". You're not allowed to simply take back the land if the other side doesn't agree.

In an ideal world, I would buyfag Ainz figures in all his outfits.

Nyarlathotep gets special exclusion, right?
Since it certainly has cute anime girl masks to wear.

All of them can just decide to look like something else
That's canonically not her real form, she's doing it so otouto doesn't lose his fucking mind looking at her.

How long till he tries to fuck someone from Nazarick?

>The female NPCs wouldnt do anything even if Ainz killed their newborn babies or would they, since Pestonya and Nigredo?
Not even them if Ainz gave a clear order, they tried to save those kids because Demiurge willingly misunderstood the rules.

>nyarly
>not great father

It seems like a druid's clothes. Malfurion is kinda like that, white color excluded.

Demonbane triggered me into oblivion, even Nyaruko was somehow better, even on purpose no living human can produce such amount of condensed garbage

How the fuck is Demonbane Garbage?

>You're not allowed to simply take back the land if the other side doesn't agree.

In an absolute Monarchy, you are. In practice it never worked like that, because then the nobility would get nervouse and you tend into civil war.

In the case of SKAoG, all the power, both legally an physically, rests with Ainz.

>"I'll give you this land, so you'll provide troops for me when I ask for them and protect the peasants for me, in exchange I'll protect your claim to this land if someone tries to attack you

Thats wrong.

>The granting of a landholding to a vassal did not relinquish the lord's property rights, but only the use of the lands and their income; the granting lord retained ultimate ownership of the fee and could, technically, recover the lands in case of disloyalty or death.

> the granting lord retained ultimate ownership of the fee

Where Fee is the Feifdom.

Its why the Queen's title states "by the Grace of God" indicating that her right to the land is by god, the ultimate authority. Any other noble title would be "Granted by the Grace of Her Majesty the Queen"

Was it that bad? I dropped it cause mecha, i hate mecha.

Not that guy, but I could see fans of Lovecraft being upset at the idea of a threesome with Ithaqua and Cthugha who are lolis so your giant robot can have elemental guns.

>feathers

>In an absolute Monarchy, you are
Which is no longer feudal and borders on the imperial rule that the Chinese and Byzantines boasted.

-100 Karma is almost perfectly neutral and bordering on moralfag territory in Nazarick. Ainz, Albedo and Demiurge are at like -5000 if I remember well.

They're -500

More like this.

They indeed can, but they have no reason lust over the D of japanese highschoolers/90' mecha protagonist
the less shitty Nyarlathotep representation in japanese culture i know is the one from Persona.
Japs can't appreciate Lovecraft's work for it's true value

Oh fuck, you're right.

>elf
>has big muscles
>doesn't want to think much just fight, kill and fuck
>loves rape

Deconstruction at it's finest, sasuga maruyama.

>“Understood! I thank you for your magnanimity! Your servant is Chuku Zuzu, former chieftain of the Razor Tail tribe!”

Is this the same guy that was completely braindead because of his armor before?

Wrong.
The Byzantines were bureaucratic empires, the Chinese were bordering theocratic - the Emperor wasn't just appointed by God, he literally was divine (and not the Roman 'God-in-waiting' either, he was a god right now)

yes

It's just moe otaku who ruin everything with their galge obsession, CoC is one of the most popular RPGs in Japan.
I'm glad that Overlord at least does eldritch waifus pretty well, plus they have the excuse of being game NPCs designed by said otaku.

UGH WHERE ARE PEOPLE GETTING ALL OF THESE SPOILERS FROM

I'VE ONLY READ THE TRANSLATED DWARVEN PROLOGUE. IS THERE NOTHING ELSE YET?

same place just scroll down a bit

>Japs can't appreciate Lovecraft's work for it's true value
They can't appreciate any western fantasy,very few do, they need to make everything sexual lolis or turn it into raping power boners.

That's actually wrong, because those guys are so fucking bored out of their minds that they'll do just about anything as long as it's new to them
Also Shub there is a hot girl because
A. she found that ritual-makers really liked the form and could actually keep talking to her
B. the kid who summoned her asked for 'be my oneechan' and already paid the price so yeah

>humans used as breeding stock by other races to obtain advantageous mixed blood individual
THE PROPHECY

Persona's Nyarlathotep is only a manifestation of the negativity of humankind, though. More an Elder God than a Lovecraftian Outer God.
Still a suave motherfucker, but not that eldritch.

Being essentially Angra Mainyu is certainly pretty fucking eldritch.

k sorry

most japanese content creator*

Lovecraft references in Overlords were well placed indeed, i smiled at the Shoggoth-->Ubbo-Sathla job class, even if Slime Slut is worst maid

>Ainz: Albedo Im sorry but I had to kill our son since he rebelled and caused the death of so many NPCs
>Albedo: ...when do we have the next one?
>Ainz: eh?

Yeah, I got your point after re-reading thepost, hence the deletion.

That said, I think that SKAoG is a Absolute Monarchy, and that the NPCs have noble rankings as stated

>Slime Slut is worst maid
>when retard, disappointment, and jobber exist

>Slime Slut is worst maid
You do realize that shoggoths are literally maids right, they were servants and janitors.

This is it, right? Thanks 'non

What dnd class is talismancer supposed to be?

He might be the only one who doesn't fuck the mc
so ye he is relatively respectable

Nice garbage tier LN scenarios.

Newfag here, can someone tell me

a) at what volume does the anime end

b) where can i find the LN in engrish?

>Nice garbage tier LN scenarios.
They kind of do canonically do whatever the fuck they want to the point where they might just roll a d20 and call it day on whatever scenario it lands on so it's not quite as unbelievable as you think.
Also Shub is known for keeping contracts so no matter how stupid it sounds, it'd actually be more ooc for her to kill the kid.

True, its just that Solution doesnt have anything really likeable, my disdain for her is unrelated to the Cthulhu Mythos canon

right here kid *unzips dick*

>she doesn't have anything likeable
Good point, replaced by superior shoggoth when

i tried to ask this in another thread, but i think it died because no one was here still.

i was just wondering if the lvl system still worked in the NW, considering ainz was bothered by it when he fought shalltear and didn't want to risk losing a level

because if theres no level system, ainz would surely pull some meme-tier destruction magic if there wasn't a limit other then mana

It probably does, considering the leader of the 13 heroes (who was one of the two players) started off weaker than anyone, and grew to become stronger than anyone, or something like that.

a) Anime ends at the end of vol 3, it's recommended that you read the first 3 vols anyways because the anime skips some details.

b) SkyTheWood translated up to vol 9, 10 and 11 are done by Nigel Sama, look it up.

>level system
Nobody knows if it actually still exists explicitly but it probably does because most of the other systems are intact and adventurers earn XP (like, they actually get significantly stronger when they kill something) but not necessarily explicit levels.

a) Anime goes up to volume 3, but its worth rereading the first 3 since the anime omits and rushes some things.

b) The entire LN volumes 1-10 fully translated are readily available online and not too hard to find, volume 11 just came out and translation is WIP, not going to tell you where to find these things though.

In the NW, the NPCs treat Momonga as the Master of AOG as in he was the ultimate leader.

that kind of is still a non-answer considering the 13 heroes were all human-based in the NW. how the NW works is more like a shitty medieval isekai world where there aren't "levels" but you can grow yourself, just like in the real world

you don't get intelligence or XP, but you can get stronger and wiser.. like for example with cooking. sometimes you cut yourself because you cut on an edge to hard
eventually you learn how to not cut the edge hard, but hard enough to not cut yourself. so you grew in knowledge

which lead me to the question: "you can't really lose levels if there's no actual functioning negating factor that was originally set in place to make sure people didn't go fucking ballistic with destro magic"

damn that sucks

If he so much as tried, he would be killed on site.

Maybe he ate the spell with Dark Wisdom?

Nyarlathotep's goal is to spread chaos-> no reason to fuck highschoolers, except very obscure and unfathomable keikakus that im sure the concerned authors never gave a single fuck

Shub-Niggurath's goal is to simply be there and fuck around, people worships her to gain big eldrich shits to unleash upon the local degenerates

Even if they can its not a reason to make them do it, im pretty sure every omnipotent divinity of every work of fiction can fuck japanese see highschoolers, but we don't see that "trope" proliferate like incestuous monkeys because every sane writers realize that it's trash and dont even think about it
but it somehow developed with the Lovecraftian Pantheon for some reason, i guess its because its more present in the popular culture than others idk

Do they? I don't ever remember them treating him as if the other Supreme Beings were subservient to him, like the FG are.
They refer to him as their leader and the last Supreme Being left, but nothing more.

the strength you get from xp (souls) and levels in the new world is not comparable to the strength you get organically

>Even if they can its not a reason to make them do it
Other way around you imbecile.

The level system has to exist, else how did Enri gain levels in General?
The only difference is people in the NW don't have a UI to see their exp bar or status page.

It could easily be the reverse though, that since Ainz has to use Appraisal or something similar to figure out the levels the system could be trying to figure out the closest equivalent. Hannibal if Appraised is probably a level 30 General but that doesn't mean our world has levels.

idk, he cant learn resurrection spells right?
Since Eldrich summonings is basically dark magic, they must have put everything related to it into the dark art/necromancy spell tree without too much thoughs

hannibal didn't mysteriously get stronger in all his supernatural stats in our world, as he "leveled up" in general

Not to mention that the whole deal with most Eldritch Abominations is that they don't give a single fuck about humanity, except for a few of them like Nyarlathotep who enjoys fucking with everyone.
They don't love us, hate us or even acknowledge our existence. To them we are nothing but just another young and fleeting race among many more whose lifespan is insignificant compared to those of the races that came before us.
The moment you make humans relevant your are ruining one of the things that made the Cthulhu Mythos so cool.

Hannibal was mysteriously strong to begin with
>80,000 soldiers dead

>Nyarlathotep's goal is to spread chaos-> no reason to fuck highschoolers, except very obscure and unfathomable keikakus that im sure the concerned authors never gave a single fuck
Demonbane's Nyarlathotep is manipulating the entire universe from start to finish to both alleviate its boredom and release Azathoth.
It once restarted time (as in Big Bang 2: bigger and bangier) because history became too repetitive.
"She" definitely has unfathomable keikakus running.

>have grimgor drink a potion speed
>that fucking waddling gait he has

looked preddy funny until he chopped the enemy lords head off

>lets do it, even if its trash and borderline insulting
ye sure

idk how new world stats work, gomenasai senpai

did she "gain levels" though? i don't remember such a thing but i've been up for like 26 hrs now

>did she "gain levels" though?
Precisely 5 levels.

Vol 1 they talk about it during and after the ritual of loyalty. Remember Momonga asks what they think of him. The NPC are now alive and while they do know some game terms, they don't equate the NW with a game. They don't know that Guild Leader was just a position that the Guild used to set up communications and little stuff. Not like a King. But they think it is since they are now alive.

Except the problem with that is that you'd never be able to include the elder gods in your stories. Nyarla and Shub are among the few who actually interact with humans to begin with

That's exactly right.
>borderline insulting
Lovecraft isn't a god. By your bullshit logic including Demiurge and Cocytus as non-divine entities in AoG is incredibly insulting.
People will do what they want with cool ideas, Lovecraft doesn't get an exemption. Literally all art of angels during the renaissance is insulting.

thanks fampai

That was just at the time of that image. Who knows how many levels she has now that she has and army. I hope they revisit the village in 11.

Not that i don't like talk, black hair, busty girls as demons, but I prefer this Nyarlathotep.

From what I can tell even that one is basically pulling a prank on herself since she's a lot fucking stronger than she lets on.

Nicely said fellow Lovecraftfag

Azathoth shouldn't have been sealed in the first place, the mere though of it is laughable
every single character is hilariously/painfully generic/annoying AND they are meant to be Lovecraft references (cf doctor Herbert West).
Plus i can't tolerate the slut Nyarlathotep for some reason
The Three Lobbed Burning Eyes form was ok

That's reasonable for most deities but at the same time how would you even write about them?

>Enri gathered the XP of the entire Humie army
>Now level 25 and can beat Gargaren in a fist fight

>pedobane
>valid example
See the problem user.

>they don't give a fuck about us
>but they act like humans anyway
Don't pretend they don't, they're just bigger humans. Like Pagan deities except many orders of magnitude bigger. Nyralohotep is basically the kid putting dinosaurs next to his dolls. None of them actually act alien - which is obvious, since they're written by a human.

And she really hasn't done much. All her xp gain would be from her army. Poor Enri.

>Azathoth shouldn't have been sealed in the first place, the mere though of it is laughable
I mean, the big lug is asleep and doesn't really have the faculties to care.
>every single character is hilariously/painfully generic/annoying AND they are meant to be Lovecraft references (cf doctor Herbert West).
I suppose our tastes are just completely incompatible if you don't think Doctor West is top bro-tier material.
Well, I'll stop taking up posts in this Overlord thread anyway.

>Lovecraft isn't a god
Not a reason to not respect his work, nobody is forcing you to have good tastes tho.

From a fan perspective, its like seeing a once-in-a-century talented artist's work getting tainted by garbage fanfics that are actually popular

>Except the problem with that is that you'd never be able to include the elder gods in your stories
Yes you can. You can have your characters get involved in lovecraftian shit and even end up interacting with an Eldritch Abomination, but it must be either out of pure coincidence or really shitty luck.
In pretty much every Lovecraft story the cosmic horrors don't come banging at your door because you are special and they want something from you, you either seek them willingly or end up involved with them by mere coincidence.
The reason this rarely works usually is because most authors want their MC to be a super special snowflake and thus can't possibly imagine that there would be anything in their setting that doesn't give a single fuck about them.

>Just a simple village girl
>Getting ripped is not what a girl wishes for

And that is exactly what happens with Shub.
The main character is a kid fucked in the head and he stumbles upon his uncle's ritual site (where he was probably going to be sacrificed) after his uncle was mysteriously hospitalized. He summons her entirely by accident and makes a wish. That's literally it.

>has ANY NaruSaku pics
>accuses others of shit taste
And no, fuck off. You can ignore works you don't like and people will discuss the original work anyway. You don't get to bring the hammer of judgement on people just because they springboard off the work.
Hell if you look at Nyaruko she basically uses the premise and turns it upside down. Just pretend it's an entirely different setting using the names for impact, which is exactly what it is. Do you get mad when you see paintings or statues of angels and they're not mindrending abominations too?

I only partially watched the anime t.b.h
He may be less painfully idiot in the novel idk, but he strived far beyond the original herbert west. The fact that he was somehow a doctor showed that they wanted to input at least some part of original Herbert into his character, but at the end the only thing they share is a name. Thats basically what they did with every characters, so it ended up not having a single Lovecraftian element in it, ironically

>Getting ripped is not what a girl wishes for
Pretty much most girls don't want to get ripped

The mythology fan in me just has to note that not every angel was mind-bending specters of awe and power, there were "just pretty humans" among them like the ones sent to Lot.
Yes, there were the flaming wheels-withing-wheels covered in eyes (Ophanim) and the four headed four winged abominations (Cherubim), but don't let that poison the imagery of angels as a whole. God made what God needed, and thus angels run the gamut of knowable and unknowable entirely depending on circumstance.

Nyarlahotep is the most "human" among the cosmic horrors, which is also why he tends to get more involved with humanity than any of them.
Though I do agree that it's kind of hard to put "realistic" Lovecraftian horrors in a story, mainly because they can only work as foes of some sort but the mere concept of fighting against one of them or even defeating them would be against their very nature.
That said, you could just intruce beigns that are similar to a Lovecraftian horror but different enough for them to interact with your character and even be defeated by them (like in Bloodborne).

There were definitely others implied to be players...
Boastful Sage, the minotaur who constantly told people to remake modern conveniences but had no idea how they worked was one.
...shit, I know there were more. One was mentioned in the previous volume, maybe by the Scriptures?

Oh! The country that used Message exhaustively and fell due to miscommunication/counter intelligence was implied to be one. That would have been 300 years ago.

Yeah, and half of Vol 8 is Enri flexing and wishing she wasn't getting buff.

Aren't there even angels that are thousands of kilometers tall?

>there were "just pretty humans" among them like the ones sent to Lot
All angels are mindrending because they exist beyond humanity.

You can't defeat a Lovecraftian god especially those on Nyarlahotep's level or higher because they have more or less DMPC status.

Oh, well, the anime was just awful. West in the VN was generally insane and still comical, but ultimately a genius in his own right, able to match magitech with pure science and create functioning androids.

for the narusaku, i just googled "cancer fanfic"
>muh judging
Nyarko is pure fanservice moeshit, as you said the only reason they took Lovecraftian name wasn't for any other reason than"impact", hell, even moegap is inexistant in it. If you name your characters after greatest works of fictions because otherwise your crappy LN would've been completely irrelevant, you are writing garbage, i'm sorry

That's exactly what I'm saying.
Legit Lovecraftian gods are shit foes because you literally can't do shit to them. That's why you should introduced Eldritch Abominations that are inspired by Lovecraft's gods but at the same time different from them and capable of being defeated.
In the first place, using another's author creation's name when you aren't going to be loyal to its concept is a stupid thing to do. Be more original and just make your own thing.

Has Climb killed Ainz yet?

Hadraniel, one of the gatekeepers of heaven, stands roughly 2.1 million miles tall and Sandalphon (known quite accurately as "the tall angel") is twice that, yes.
>All angels are mindrending because they exist beyond humanity.
No, that's really not how abrahamic mythos works. Angels are not "beyond" humanity, angels are just the scalpels and wrenches of God's design. They're lesser than humanity in various ways, since they're not quite their own beings (unless they stray from God's plan and lose their entire reason for existing) and mostly just extensions of God's will. Some look unfathomable, some look normal, and yes some are just winged humans.

>Though I do agree that it's kind of hard to put "realistic" Lovecraftian horrors in a story, mainly because they can only work as foes of some sort but the mere concept of fighting against one of them or even defeating them would be against their very nature.
I've seen it done in a fanfiction before but that's only because the characters were actual gods unto themselves at that point and one of the characters (the only one who managed to defeat one) was a metadivine being i.e. outer god tier or higher.

You wouldn't flip the fuck out if they didn't use that name which is why I'm annoyed at you. Get over it, the fact that people use the name is evidence that people respect the work and the legacy it left.

i though of going through the novel, but i stopped when i stumbled upon pic related

>No, that's really not how abrahamic mythos works. Angels are not "beyond" humanity, angels are just the scalpels and wrenches of God's design
They're beyond humanity in that they reside in heaven and are quite literally God's tools. I understand they are lesser than humanity as they're essentially tools unlike humans who are what the tools are made for maintaining (partially at least). It depends how you look at them.
I do not remember any 'normal' winged humans mentioned in canonical texts.
The whole thing is a jumble anyway honestly, apparently if you look at God even the Seraphim need to cover their faces (where Seraphim will make you explode if you look at them) but Adam and Eve actually see him walking through the Garden and are fine so like whatever.

>implying shoggoths can't look exactly like that if they so please

>Nyaruko was a proof of respect toward Lovecraft

Author and his fanbase must have a very narrow idea of what Lovecraft's work was about then.
Its even worst than the whole Call of Cthlulhu G33K hipster shit hype there was for a time

Oh man are we talking about how people have ruined Eldritch-like things in their series?

The fact that they chose the name from that mythos means they respect the impact that his work left and the stature of the guy in literature, because nobody would remember him otherwise. The greatest reward for a writer or artist isn't money or being held on a pedestal, it's people remembering and indeed using bits and pieces of your work for hundreds of years to follow.

Even if they can look like a exploding dick, they have no reason to

Also shoggots are black with multiple "organs" appearing and dissapearing perpetually, this orange shit is a slime at best

>has levels for sergeant at the beginning
That must be why Ainz-sama gave this humie an item. Sasuga

>Degrading Outer Gods to mere loli's and waifu bait.

S A S U G A
A S U G A S
S U G A S A
U G A S A S
G A S A S U
A S A S U G

>not wanting Ainz to turn into a qt overloli

>Also shoggots are black with multiple "organs" appearing and dissapearing perpetually, this orange shit is a slime at best
Shoggoths can look like whatever the fuck they like.
>they have no reason to
They have no reason to look like a black turd either.

Outer Gods are basically DMs though. You can be sure that if they're waifu bait it's because they made themselves waifubait for shits and giggles.

While the Seraphim cover themselves, the reason for this is not actually stated. They have one face, two feet, and at least one hand, so they probably look pretty human-like, even if they glow very brightly.

I haven't ever actually watched the cthulu anime but "they're waifus to bait people" only works if the waifus end up not being waifus and you know, actually fuck with people they're baiting.

>because nobody would remember him otherwise

They surfed on his popularity, they didnt added anything worth remembering to the Lovecraft legacy

They where pretty cool, cleary inspired from the Cthulhu Mythos, and respect his spirit, even with my rampaging autism i can't see what is wrong with them

Also thread derail achieved

Not that guy, but I hope you are not implying Nyaruko-san has any impact on how much Lovecraft is popular nowadays.

>Shoggoths can look like whatever the fuck they like.

they cant change texture nor color

Are the FBI and KGB still after Nigel?

>They where pretty cool, cleary inspired from the Cthulhu Mythos, and respect his spirit, even with my rampaging autism i can't see what is wrong with them
Yea they were pretty cool. In original Zendikar.

I specifically posted newlamog because they spent 6 months shitting on everything they set up in original Zendikar by just going "lol they die to some fire".

I'm still insanely pissed at them for doing so, but at least they admitted they fucked up big time.

The Eldrazi are neat though. They seem to be some sort of cosmic life management system.
It's a conveniently interesting explanation for why humans, elves, goblins etc. are on nearly every plane, since all life finds origin within Emrakul.

Killing them wasn't an issue with their "eldritch" nature, since it seems they're not actually malevolent and thus killing them may indeed have utterly dire consequences for the continuation of life in the multiverse.

>degrading lvl 100 combat machines to loli sluts and trap elves
PERORONCINOOOOOO

If you're talking about Nyaruko-san they're basically aliens and she's doing her job or some shit as police
It's the name and more or less nothing else and honestly kind of garbage besides the reaction images.

>They surfed on his popularity, they didnt added anything worth remembering to the Lovecraft legacy
Who gives a shit? Surfing on your popularity is the biggest reward you can give to authors. It means they've actually achieved lasting fame and that their story is just that good.
>they didn't add
NOBODY can, Lovecraft is dead.

No, I meant to imply that someone who is good enough to get shitty deriv. works is someone who is remembered, implying he is considered a great writer / artist and that on the flip side, people who who aren't great writers will not be remembered and not get shitty deriv. works.
I'm not actually defending Nyruko-san, which idiots seem to think I'm doing. I'm attacking people who think they somehow hold the right to judge what is and is not worthy of the lovecraft legacy and police who gets to use cool names he came up with.

They were designed as sluts and traps before they were designed as combat machines

>"lol they die to some fire".
It really wasn't that simple, you know.

sadly i don't play magic, butt i see your point

i only play YuGiOh
Azathoth/Nyarla TCG when

Why quagoa are attacking dwarves?

why not?

They did handle Emrakul well (at least, as well as Creative seems to be capable of) but oath was horse shit.

"Through the power of friendship and ass pulls from the worst character in the entire 23 year history of the series AND some fire".

There, happy? Why are people so desperate to suck wotc's cock over this shit.

>NOBODY can
Except for that bunch of writers who expanded the Lovecraft mythos once he was dead.
They kind of sucked at it, but they did it anyway.

How many great quotes by Peroronchino can we expect Shalltear to blurt out?

Well that's why I pretend they didn't happen.

>NOBODY can, Lovecraft is dead
>Robert Bloch, Robert M. Price, Petersen's guides ect
>Even fucking doctor Who and yugioh did it better

>an entire thread derailed because some faggot got mad that japs use Lovecraft for stupid shit in their works
Thanks faggot.

>I'm attacking people who think they somehow hold the right to judge what is and is not worthy of the lovecraft legacy and police who gets to use cool names he came up with.
This, seriously. If someone is claiming to expand Lovecraft's mythos you can criticize the faithfulness of his contribution, but if someone makes a light-hearted parody or simply borrows names and concepts from the myths there's no point in complaining that he doesn't understand the spirit of Lovecraft's work or whatever.

no prob weeaboofaggot

>people I like are canon and allowed to use cool epic names
Literally worse than humiefag.

Can Cred Forums and /lit/ fags fuck off?

At best, they out aged the guy, and then PDL attacked when it seemed like a possible win.

PDL's strength is like Batman and Ras Al Ghul. He plans, gathers information, is stupid rich, well connected, and has all the time in the world.

Is the PPP special up yet?

Ainz seems much better at that

>"Through the power of friendship and ass pulls from the worst character in the entire 23 year history of the series AND some fire".
I mean, it was properly foreshadowed that Zendikar was perhaps the strongest plane in the multiverse, alive, sentient, and utterly furious.
Zendikar destroyed the titans, Chandra was just a conduit for the phenomenal power of a living plane.
There was no real "asspulls" to it. They had to get the magic to bind Eldrazi from Ugin himself, who had done so before the story even began, thus that cannot be improperly foreshadowed.

I don't know, user.
I personally despise those authors that take the names and concepts from other's people works, make them shittier and then use them for their own works.
Like I said in just do a Lovecraft-inspired thing and be original instead of just making a character named Nyaralahotep who is pretty much the same character that Lovecraft created except for a bunch of bullshit that shits on the original.
Though in my case it isn't about being loyal to Lovecraft like the other guy, I just hate when people are so fucking lazy.

Noone has it. Riskanon got arrested by fbi after he tried to sacrifice people to summon Shalltear.

Im attacking the fact that their retarded fan thinks they are honouring Lovecraft by doing so, and i quote

so ye, if you dont even understand the sprit of his work dont pretend perpetuating it

Actually, KGB-chan is still busy lately she is busy with pornhub. She is talking to get Russian guys to go out and actually meet real ppl.

>even YGO did it better
>I overlay two lvl 4 trash cards to XYZ summon a being beyond human comprehension
YGO can do eldritch horror and alien gods just fine usually but don't even pretend they took Lovecraft seriously, they pale in comparison to any relevant card in 5Ds or Zexal.

fast is that they respected the spirit of the original work, and the Bloch even knew Lovecraft personally.
so yeah they can use the kool epic names

Do not answer to /lit/ fags, do not feed the retards.

Lovecraft wasn't even trying to make a consistent setting he was just a spooky author
It's all fanfiction from fucking August Derleth to begin with

>There was no real "asspulls" to it.
>It takes thousands of years and three oldwalkers to seal the titans
>2 neo walkers kill them with like a week of planning

You didn't even read my response you imbecilic rabid fan.
I say that they respect him FOR THE VERY FACT THAT THEY REMEMBERED HIM LONG ENOUGH TO USE HIS FUCKING NAMES.
Will anyone be using Edward a hundred years from now? Will people remember Voldemort in three centuries? Kill yourself, I'm not defending Nyaruko, I'm telling you to fuck off from trying to police authors using names in public domain because you want Lovecraft's dick, not understanding that being remembered is literally the best reward an author can receive.

And who the fuck gave you the right to decide this? Nobody claimed to fucking expand the mythos canon, Demonbane is not part of the mythos, Nyaruko is obviously a joke, Shub Niggaruth is a poorly constructed excuse for a SoL story.

>I overlay two lvl 4 trash cards to XYZ summon a being beyond human comprehension

Sounds like typical Rank 4 degeneracy

>not exploring the influences of the LNs

That user is just being a retard.

Yes, meaning there's nothing special or exciting about them, especially after they've been abused to hell by Necloth players.

Any chinese translation?

Ugin basically acknowledges that he could have killed all three without any effort at all. He didn't even need the other two. Creating an eternal prison for the Eldrazi out of a plane-sized web of lithomancy was, in fact, the monumentally more difficult task.
Ugin did not want to destroy them. Ugin feared unforeseen consequences. And as of the end of Eldritch Moon, we have a hint that he was right to be cautious.

But they're not exploring anything, they're just complaining.

Elder/Outer Gods hopefully never appeared to the anime, im talking about how the cards are represented. They keep that "unfathomable/unreachable/unbeatable" aura (via the Nuke effect, monster effect lock, attribute/type swaping, relatively canon artworks) hell the artstyle is very different from most cards, even considering the variety of artists working of them

Pretty much like MTG did

Stop with /lit/ stuff already. Mods already hate us enough.

Pls, take it somewhere else. We do not want mods purging threads now that translations started.

Don't worry, thread's about to die.
Post anything.
Just don't carry any of this into the next thread.

If… yes, if. What if this world possesses the prismatic ores of YGGDRASIL, and the Dwarves are mining them? Granted, that assumes that there are prismatic ores in this world, but if that was really the case, could it be possible to have them produce a [Caloric Stone] -- one of the hidden items of YGGDRASIL?

would you look at that. An ultra rare WCI that the dwarves just use as heaters, would be a shame if someone really smart in NW were to exploit this.

and im telling you than only reusing the names along with referencing the original work every 2min doesnt make Nyaruko good

Time to talk about the history of burgers, Aura's favorite food,then?

I hope we get more Enri this volume.

>waaahhh my edgy grim dark fantasies of spoopy creatures are now being turned into fap fodder why can't they see it's more sacred than the bible it's such good writing just ask all 20 of us around the world

You purists will yell at anything these days. I'm betting if someone made a manga that turned flowers and grass into girls some gardener fags will come on Cred Forums and start shitting it up.

Just ignore that shit if you don't care and stop clogging up the threads.

Nobody ever fucking claimed that in fact I said it was shit, but you definitely got triggered because Nyaruko appeared as a waifu despite may I remind you that being well within its capacity to do.

Philip is too busy with Caloric Veggies.

i have to agree that their usage degenerated, the intended combo Norden into Cthugha->Nyarla>Azathoth was pretty cool but Sasuga YGO

sorry i guess

I want these retards out of my thread.

>turned flowers and grass into girls
Far too late for that to be new.

People even complain that "Food Wars" is too shallow or makes light of "real cuisine", because apparently they expected to be able to ace their cooking exam by watching/reading a Shounen Jump tournament battle con fanservice series.

when's the epub/pdf guy coming

If Zuranon is gonna resurrect Clementine, will Ainz resurrect Sword of Darkness to keep the balance of the world safe?

He was shot by the Mossad in Budapest.

>People even complain that "Food Wars" is too shallow or makes light of "real cuisine"
They literally have a chef consultant though...

Admittedly I don't visit monster girl threads much cause all that stuff is in my back log for years now, so my mistake.

Still the point is, if you're gonna whine about something, at least make it entertaining and fresh. I don't wanna see the same fucking complaint 3000 times a day on just one fucking board on Cred Forums because 20 retards get triggered more than half of tumblr combined.

So long as it's entertaining I don't mind how much they bitch though, but right now it's just a chore. It's no longer the snarky quippy humor that you can eventually collect into a screen cap like with Ippo punch harder. If someone wants to make fun of Ippo, they just post that image and everyone jumps in on the fun.

Where the fuck is the fun in crying about things turning into girls or isekai being wish fulfillment? Nobody's entertained and it's just some hateboner circle jerk that kills the thread. Be productive with that hate.

That's terrifying. Last I remember even Shinomiya only had 1 star.

They probably don't take her seriously cause she's a woman, even though she's a real pro chef.

My apologise for the thread derail anons, lets resume our usual Sasugas and keikaku memes

To slowy get back on topic, i really expected the final race Job of doppelgängers to be Nyarlathotep, that would've been really dope

>namefagging
The cancer never ends

>that screencap
kek

>and now he's a namefag
You're only making it worse you dumbfuck.

“Perhaps,” Fluder had begun by saying, “Gazef’s sword was spontaneously created by the natural absorption of mana, or perhaps through the magic of the Dragons.”

Wild Magic > WCI > Nazarick

More proof of Wild /magic being way more powerful than you stupid tier system.

Hold up
Oh now I get it
The "humiefag" is actually just the shit-tier slav kid who couldn't be bothered to improve his English and got 4chanx a few weeks ago to hide his imagenames
Why do you insist on shitposting?

This is kinda sad, but I want more. Can I get a source on it?

please no bullying

Wild Magic involve soul costs, if you need to sacrifice a city to get a decent sword then its shit

Just search for "Yandere Fox Girl".

A shitty sword was able to kill Ainz thanks to Wild Magic and can override the powers of a WCI.

WCI are also apparently not even that rare in NW now that we know it's the same Caloric Stone that Ainz collected in Yggdrasil.

PDL will use Wild Magic to create an army of super Caloric Stone golems.

It has a (sort of) happy ending

>Archeopteryx Ainz
>Ice Princess Maid
>Eloquent Lizard
What are we getting tomorrow?

Stop copying my spoilers asshole

>being remembered is literally the best reward an author can receive
you're mixing legacy with name/brand recognition. you are right that authors want their work to have fans beyond their lifetime, but another more realistic expectation is the desire that a work has lasting, sometimes invisible impact on culture, society, and successors.

additionally, almost no artists want their works to be associate with shit (i've not played/watched anything in this previous discussion so i have no opinion on it) in exchange for publicity or elongated recognition.

Well that played out differently than I had expected, but thanks. It was a nice read.

I'm glad we came to the same conclusion, great minds think alike.

PDL will control a Caloric Stone golem though Wild Magic and Slay Ainz with Runes while Albedo is rebelling.

>happy

And that includes accepting that with good fans come bad ones. Anyone who can't accept this is simply a manchild.

>>happy
That's not the ending

>done nothing wrong yet
She literally cursed his girlfriend with the intent to murder her

>was able to slighty damage Ainz

b-but don't forget Nazarick already have a army of level 100 golem user

Nothing to prove that

Seeing as I haven't seen the girlfriend at all I feel no sympathy, she's a non-character. It's pretty obvious that the girlfriend got cursed on page 3 but I don't care and don't see why I should. Girlfriend is a McGuffin.

Her condition cleared up seconds after fox got sealed

Which Ainz won't use because he has feelings for his past guildmates, they'll just keep siting in the Treasury till they rot away. PDL just mass produces Rubedos.

Ainz avoided getting hit by Razor Edge because it could deal an unknown amount of dmg and Ainz feared that, that's why he used Time Stop immediately (never did this before in any other fight).

Ainz is also still terrified of the BS boogieman it seems. A level 40 party has made Ainz completely paranoid with just one WCI.

Please drop this, arguing on Cred Forums is a total waste of time, and this is a overlord thread.
Lets avoid derailing it again, im starting to feel guilty

you are right tho
1v1 me /lit/ anytime

It isn't the same caloric stone you ass, the Chinese is literally not the same
PDL is confirmed to be literally shit tier, gear is not > levels at most it helps but everyone in Nazarick is in top end gear too
Razor Edge couldn't do an unknown amount of damage - if he actually was afraid of it he'd have nuked the entire battlefield and taken the sword.
Time Stop is used whenever he wants to impress upon his opponent that he is well and truly a divine class entity, he uses it against the workers too.
It's confirmed that Razor Edge does nothing but bypass the damage immunity.

>Nothing to prove that.
Top left panel, notice the dolls next to her.

Why did you quote me
I agree with you, I simply don't care.

NOTHING
TO
PROVE

SHE IS A PURE CUTE GIRL WHO WAS DUMPED BY FILTHY HUMAN

She got another cute fox girl friend though so it's fine.

Now that I think of it where the hell is the fox miko in AoG, they must've made one

Bully the humiefag, don't bite.

Agreed.

Does make me wonder what happened to the god of the Black Scripture in the Theocracy though.

Didn't he get fucked up by the 8GK

p10, so drop-off could happen anytime
Ainz has a hat

>It isn't the same caloric stone you ass, the Chinese is literally not the same
Does it matter at this point? Wild Magic doesn't follow Yggdrasil mechanics/rules and can make shitty swords hurt Ainz and make use high tier spells rather than get hit.

>PDL is confirmed to be literally shit tier, gear is not > levels at most it helps but everyone in Nazarick is in top end gear too
Nazarick is not in top end gear, someone like SHalltear who is #1 guardian is lucky to have 1 Divine Item. BS has one Divine item as well and are way lower level.

>Razor Edge couldn't do an unknown amount of damage - if he actually was afraid of it he'd have nuked the entire battlefield and taken the sword.
He did, He used high-end spells to insta-kill Gazef, that's how scared he was of the sword.

>Time Stop is used whenever he wants to impress upon his opponent that he is well and truly a divine class entity, he uses it against the workers too.
After he showed off in melee, didn't do this against Gazef.

>It's confirmed that Razor Edge does nothing but bypass the damage immunity.
Which can be done by doing dmg = level 60

Don't bite this bait, anons. You're better than that.