3x3 thread

r8 h8 b8

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1GJ6b3yczE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmaWUAyx38
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgw_RD_1_5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

6/7, great choices. I didn't really like Panty and Stocking that much.

Hello friends. Posting my very first ever 3 by 3 of my favouritest anime. Could anyone give a newfriend like me any pointers on the various nuances of these cool and smart threads?

I like Mushishi. I like Haibane Renmei. I don't like NGE. I don't like Gunslinger Girl. I don't like Non Non Biyori. I don't like the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. I don't like Watamote.

comfy

Not really feeling like posting my super cute mega awesome and humble but superior 3x3 today, I just want to say
Happy birthday!!

Been really thinking about moving the title of "my favorite anime" from K-On! to Shirokuma Cafe, but I really don't like change.

8/8
Stocking best girl
Yuno a cute

Hello newfriend! Any person that has the same anime as in this chart is really cool. Disregard everyone else.
2/2

y-you too

6/8
7/7 Nana? Nice new choice.
2/4

Lurk two years before posting fag

Is top middle OVA that electromagenetic girlfriend one? What the heck did you see in it?

You should do the same thing, idiot.

7/9
by choosing a fitting image for nana
8/9
5/9 TV 4/8 OAV 7/8 Movie

Nobuo was my favourite character and being Nobuo is suffering so the pic is appropriate.

4/4.
3/3. I recently started watching LOTGH, and it seems pretty good so far. BTW, I'm kinda getting sick of reading your pretentious shit.
5/5 (TV). 1/1 (OVAs). 3/3 (Movies).
3/3. I plan on watching Casshern later on.

But user, it's my first day. 7/8

I'm new to 3x3, is it acceptable to do one that has both manga and anime or should I do a seperate 3x3 for each?

Mixed 3x3s disgust us.

Kill it with fire

ok, I'll keep that in mind

7/8 I couldn't get into Non Non Biyori
6/6
5/5
8/8

I forgot the goddamn 3x3 jesus christ fuck me man

Don't listen to this. Mixed 3x3s are great.

5.5/9 -Eva, -Nnb, -Himadari
7/9 +Shirokuma, -K-on, -Tamako
7/7 +Kaiji
6/8 +Casshern, -K-on, -Tamako
6/7 -Eva
6/8 +Kare, -Eva
6/6 +Kaiba

9/9

16/17
-1 Tamako Market

9/9

8/9
-1 Tamako Market

8/8

8.5/9
-0.5 Gunbuster

-1 Kaiba
-1 Redline
6/8

6/7
-1 Kaiba

5/5

Just curious, what don't you like about Eva?

Maybe he just doesn't like mecha shows.

Damn nice taste m8

Heh, cute little Rikas.
What do you think of Rose Gun Days?
I just finished it and it felt incomplete to me.

bump

I really liked RGD.

It's very different from normal Ryukishi. It's as if he read criticism about his writing, that he always rely too much on the unreliable narrator and mysteries and made a streamlined action story. The first half of Season 1 is rather weak, making you wonder why you should care about the characters and the world, but once the first main villain shows up, it becomes great.
Rose Guns Days was absolutely worth reading for the villains. They're all god tier, all great and amazing. Wang was so enjoyable whenever he went from weirdly goodfy to serious at the drop of a hat. And Gabriel was also a godtier villain.

I haven't raged that hard since Umineko's episode 3 ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1GJ6b3yczE

Can you hear the devil laughing endlessly in the shadows?

The only problem with RGD is the ending. It's very rushed because Ryukishi got sick and had to delay the release and the ending feels rushed as fuck.

Regardless, Season 3 of RGD is up there with Ryukishi's best stories like Ep 6 of Higurashi and ep 5 of Umineko. The Soy Sauce war was so great. Jewish keikaku cultural warfare was great.

>147981968
This post seems written by a tall, lanky, try hard, retarded and boringly cheesy nerd with a love for poems. I wonder I wonder who might you be?
>cute little Rikas
I think it looks aesthetically awful, but that's just like my opinion. Actually, everything looks pretty awful.
sage
Yuck.

It's a shame, but that pic doesn't work with me. You're still an idiot.

Yeah I could never hate Gabe because he's such an amazingly evil villain. Maybe I should feel bad about this but as soon as he appeared I was laughing with him the entire time.
Stella's death hurt me quite a bit, that it surprised me. Haven't felt that way for a Ryukishi character since Higurashi, might be because I know they always come back. The whole scene was so visceral and being the first major character death was pretty surprising. At first I was apprehensive about Stella being such a whore. I didn't exactly like her. But I understood. When she quit the business to help Rose my opinion turned up really hard and I felt respect for her. So I understood Richard at first. But FUCK THAT GUY. More than anyone else I hated him. It's astounding, how far and how fast he turned into that piece of shit. He was like a stereotypical evil magistrate locking away the princess so that he could take power. And I don't think he ever really understands just how wrong he is. The one scene I was waiting on more than anything, the scene where he realizes Gabriel was behind it happens off screen, fuck.
The last season up until the graveyard was the height of the series to me. Just above the Mission Impossible arc. But just seeing the OP and which characters were near each other I guessed everything that would happen, it's kind of surprising the last season was so predictable.
Amazing OP by the way, I had that
>brandnew way brandnew way Broadwaa~ay
in my head for a while.

My first thought when I finished was did I get locked out of scenes because my score? Haha.
Interesting mechanic, I had fun with the shooting games.
Rather than being a typical rushed story where it feels like it goes by too fast, it feels like RGD just had entire scenes cut out.

I just finished rewatching everything on this 3x3. It took me around 8 months to get through everything while still watching some new stuff. I'll probably be changing some things around.
6.5/8
6/6
6/6
6/8 TV
5/5 OVA
5/5 Movie
8/8
8.5/9
8.5/9
7/7
>Tweeny Witches
Patrician
6/6
6/6 TV
8/8 Movie
8.5/9
Get a room.

Someone has to be the villain of this tale.
Why don't you go to /jp/ and stop breathing there?

This is my territory! MINE!! Now that the all the oldfags are dead I make the rules here and you and those ryukishi07 fans are not allowed to post a single letter without my permission, which is also a non!

>all the oldfags are dead
I'm still here but I also approve.

>Stella's death hurt me quite a bit, that it surprised me.
Her death also really got me. The last seasons of RGD were just brutal. For me, it was pure suffering since I have a sister and I love Rika, so having the two combined and seeing her die like that really sinked the blade deep.

>So I understood Richard at first. But FUCK THAT GUY
Can you blame him? It's funny because it was foreshadowed since Season 2. In Season 3, Wang talked how Richard was the smart one but could lose his cool and that could be used against him to take over. It just hurts that his most vulnerable side got destroyed and then his only remaining connection to humanity, that kid, got murdered in such a sadistic way.
When pic related happen, all I could say was NOOO FUUUCK NOOOOOOO endlessly.

I really liked him which made that turn hurt even more.

>And I don't think he ever really understands just how wrong he is.
I think he knew but was so lost he couldn't do anything about it.

>the scene where he realizes Gabriel was behind it happens off screen, fuck.
That's so that you can imagine his reaction.
And the payoff was hilarious too.

Gabriel must have been laughing internally every time he came to see him for advice on how to destroy the Chinese.

Fuck you, retard. You're not allowed to be here you are annoying leave. See? user agrees with me too. Now shoo away, nerd

Hahahaha. Waifufags collectively weren't able to get me to shoo away. I doubt you'll have much luck.

Ah well, I've got brothers so maybe it was different for me because of that. You can at least join me in hating Keith right? I'm sure he knows he's in the wrong, he just continues on his path because he's scared of going back. And Cyrus, I think any true friend would have kicked Richard's ass. You should correct your friend's mistakes, following them into hell won't help them.

On the other hand I really liked Rose's ideals, they resonated with me. And Zel was an interesting character too. My opinion of her went in a giant horseshoe shape, you could probably imagine why.
And of course Leo is a lot of fun, kind of overpowered gary stue character but Ryukishi can write them well anyways. Of course he had to be taken out of the story for a while.

There was one thing that REALLY haunted me at the end. Buttler says when he kills Gabriel, "how could you do that to Ange..." It's just one line but what could it mean? Is he just talking about her being threatened? Or something else that sent him over the edge...

Bah. I was writing something but I don't care
anymore. I lost my mood. Just disappear.
You too, mr cheesy

You should read RGD too. It's pretty good and provocative, and I wonder what you'd think of Rose.
Jubejube why, what magnificent taste! In thanks for revealing such a bounty of good anime to me I will reveal my face to you.

>You can at least join me in hating Keith right?
I dunno, I related somewhat to him. He liked kids, only wanted to be happy but felt overly nihilistic about everything. I pitied him more than hated him. It's always funny to see a nihilist become even more nihilistic.

Cyrus just took a backseat to everything. He was strong but didn't have the conviction to stop anything.

>There was one thing that REALLY haunted me at the end. Buttler says when he kills Gabriel, "how could you do that to Ange..." It's just one line but what could it mean? Is he just talking about her being threatened? Or something else that sent him over the edge...

You didn't notice? Hahahaha.
Do you really want to know?

When Alan went to save Buttler, the guy refused to leave. He said that if he left, something horrible would happen to Ange. Afterwards, Alan told Lee Meijiu who says something cryptic along the lines of ''if you can't go through the front door, you have to create an event from within. So what do you think happened?
Lee Meijiu had Ange killed. I liked to believe she was purposefully killed in a car accident, just like Gabriel's sister who was killed by the mafia. With Gabriel's insane antics, you could easily imagine him say something like ''hahaha I was just fucking with you and had your sister killed, now you also know my pain!'' in some sadistic way. This is why Buttler thought that Gabriel was behind it

Gabriel never hurt Ange because she's Buttler's blackmail tool. This is why he acted surprised and open when he saw Buttler after dealing with Richard. He didn't expect Buttler to just shoot him. He expected an act of rebellion when he told Richard the truth, but not outright murder.

Remember that random phone call Buttler got from his mother? That was to tell him that Ange was killed.

What's great is that Ryukishi never explained it.
This is why I say that RGD was a sister massacre.

You're wrecking the good image of Ren, not only that, you're in good terms with this sack of trash. I will never forgive you!!
I would be very happy if you disappear forever. It would be a nice gift

>I would be very happy if you disappear forever. It would be a nice gift
That'd be boring.

But it would make be happy

7/9
3/3
3/6
1/1
4/5
2/4
3/3
5/6
5/5
4/5
2/2
4/6

That would also be boring.

Meh. Happy birthday retards. Have fun

5/5 I want to watch the ones I haven't seen yet though
2/3
3/3
2/2
5/5 I like your cold hues pallet on your chart
2/2 +DMC. I like you.
3/3
3/3
5/5 Your chart is very cute and nice to look at too.
3/4 -Kiznaiver. I usually like Trigger shows, but this one didn't really speak to me.
2/2 for both anime and manga

Oh holy shit that makes sense. I hadn't connected the points yet.
Fucking Meijuu what a character. Battler and Ange can't catch a break.

Also, pic related. Are implying what I think you are Ryukishi? What an absolute madman.

Now that I've finished all the major VNs I guess I'm just waiting on Trianthology. Looks like a lot of fun. Have you seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfmaWUAyx38
What a crazy premise.

>Now that I've finished all the major VNs I guess I'm just waiting on Trianthology. Looks like a lot of fun. Have you seen this?
I have. Early impressions from people who've read it on /jp/ is that it's shorter than Higanbana and very disappointing. I got overly hyped for something amazing to be the next WtC and it's simply not. I was thinking it was three large spawling storiees, where you have to connect the themes and morals by jumping from each story.

But it's just three mini stories with some cool UI and background moving parts, with Alice playing god and fucking things up for fun.
From what I've been told, there's a finale monologue about despair that's apparently good.

But that's more my fault for expecting something big for a long time and it not living to my own hype, like pic related. Been waiting for TRI since late 2013. Just sad.

>Are implying what I think you are Ryukishi? What an absolute madman.
I don't get it. And I don't remember that scene.

>3/6
Wow, rude
4/5 -Aria anime
2/3 -punpun

I think you misquoted me. Nice TTGL reference btw
2/2

I like your taste, 4/4
What's top mid? Is it Manabi Straight?

2/3 -Tweeny Witches

1/1 Nadesico is great

Don't skip me faggot
3/3

>Is it Manabi Straight?
Yes

>Just sad.
I immediately feel good again. Instant results!! Thanks!!

Meh I'm over it. Just ''ah well'' type of sad, not really sadden by it, just disappointed by Ryukishi.

>Don't skip me faggot
Sorry, I only skip when I haven't watched at least 2 shows on a chart. I think it doesn't really add to any discussion if I say 1/1 or 0/0.

So I'm guessing you've also not rated me because you haven't watched more than two shows?

It doesn't matter! You're disappointment amuses me. I didn't knew about Trianthology until last year, and honestly I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. Now I know it's not going to be anything special, and that's fine by me.
You deserve to be ignored.

Oh well, I won't get my hopes up then. Too bad.

>I don't get it.
It was Zel's backstory. Her family was wanted by the Chinese mobs because her father had "gas chambers" and was killing political prisoners en masse. Except it's impossible to tell how true that is. Because the government "renovated" the gas chamber room and turned it into a tourism thing.
Basically replace China with Germany
I'm not going to say anything one way or another but it's just interesting he'd include something like that into the story. Especially when not too much later he wrote something very sympathetic to the jewish director Kazan.

Ah nerds tears are the best. I feel fresh and satisfied. Comfy feelings

>Germany
I mean Poland of course.
It's possible I'm reading too much into it.

>Her family was wanted by the Chinese mobs because her father had "gas chambers" and was killing political prisoners en masse. Except it's impossible to tell how true that is. Because the government "renovated" the gas chamber room and turned it into a tourism thing.
Ooooooooh

Stupid dumb mr. cheesy is dumb. Super dumb
>Ooooooooh
Total dumb

I think on the 9th square is a show I am looking for for a some time now, what is the name?

Mega dumb! Bye
Not that user, but those are Mononoke and Lain.

Christ, calm down.
One last thing. What was your final score?
I want to gloat about how much better I am at clicking bullshit.

>One last thing. What was your final score?
100%

>Christ, calm down.
I'm just playing, idiot, and I can play as much as I want to.

Number?

Okay.

>Number?
The highest one.

virgin

Is this the cancer containment thread?

I told them to leave, but they didn't listen. Now it's your problem bye-bye

It's the new dubs thread

Just don't call me cheesy. Sound like I'm the cheeto man. I'll forgive you then.
Fine, I'm 14549000. See if you can beat that.
Yes sorry. I'm done. 3x3s threads are trash anyways.

No! You're mr. cheesy for now and forever.
>3x3s threads are trash anyways.
Pardon? How dare you!! D:

How dare you... say the truth, that's forbidden you know. Thank you anyway, captain obvious. Have a nice day at the sea. Say hello to the sharks for me.

This thread is dead. Rest is peace
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgw_RD_1_5I