Naruto Thread

Jackson Young
Jackson Young

Did you like the final fight.
I really hate to say this but this fight will probably go down as the best in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/vg/thread/156090963/
track3.mixtape.moe/gqujib.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JPmqw-mmnwY
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=14172
youtube.com/watch?v=7ce-iuloaJU
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/706294/
youtube.com/watch?v=7I6QbXrL5TE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HxS_7-J2mQ

James Flores
James Flores

I really hate to say this but this fight will probably go down as the best in history.

No.
The first one was clearly better.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

the hand to hand stuff was great but whenever they were in those spirit mech things it was just awful. Cut that portion out and it was a decent fight, yeah.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

this

not the best fight in naruto though OP you're crazy

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

I really liked it, they even added stuff not in the Manga that also looked pretty cool.
I especially liked the addition of Neji.

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

four posts over 40 minutes

guess what!!!! theres a super awesome leet thread for cool niggas and its fucking cool how many great macros there are!!! hurry up and share your thoughts on this shit!!!

desuarchive.org/vg/thread/156090963/

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Pleb normalfags that don't like Kaiju fights.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

They cut out Jiraiya though, that was shit

William Adams
William Adams

NOT
EVEN
ONE
FUCKING
PROPER
OST

The first part is litterally silent, what the hell where they thinking. And that amount of flashbacks is atrocious as always.

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

The first part is litterally silent, what the hell where they thinking.

The important thing was the fight, you fucking pleb.

And that amount of flashbacks is atrocious as always.
You have garbage taste.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

I thought Sadness and Sorrow was a nice touch.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Not the same guy but Giant spirit mech fights are the worst. The stupidest part of the fight was when naruto uses his Kurama form to get out of the water. Giant spirit mechs also ruined shaman king when I was a kid.

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

That's because you're a normalfag retard that doesn't like japanese things. That's the only reason why you wouldn't enjoy an extremely well animated fight like that

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

Wait, they finally got to the final fight? Did they not play the Naruto Main Theme one more time? That's all they had to fucking do. Did they fuck it up?

James Long
James Long

Why don't you fucking watch it instead ? of asking

Naruto theme
That DOESN'T FIT a sad fight

Benjamin Fisher
Benjamin Fisher

Dude you're fucking blind. The money and time put into the animation isn't even close. The quality, detail, and care alone put it above any other fight and the lesser amount of flash backs and monologues personally make it better in my opinion.

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

It was decent but you can say the same about that Rock Lee vs Gaara fight. So nothing really special.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

It is better in every way, everyone loved the fight.

Of course if you post on Cred Forums
This is the best _____
Contrarians will say it's not.

People were watching the episodes like 5 times after it aired. Because not only the fight had amazing animation AND incredible coreography(something fights from OPM or MP100 don't have) but every single movement the characters made was sakuga, Sasuke talking alone has more animation than a lot of anime that aired this season

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Becuase I read it like 2 years ago?

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

So was the fight actually filled with sakuga?

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

Because not only the fight had amazing animation AND incredible coreography(something fights from OPM or MP100 don't have) but every single movement the characters made was sakuga, Sasuke talking alone has more animation than a lot of anime that aired this season

Jaxon Rodriguez
Jaxon Rodriguez

So who was it that got their teeth punched out? Naruto?

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

jiraiya is the greatest thing naruto ever produced

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

Holy shit no lie the hand to hand fight was SICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

my negro amigo

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

Careful. You're going to trigger Mob Psycho fans.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

I was hoping they fought a little more in hand to hand. im not really sasuke fanboy but the first 2-3 mins of sasuke murking naruto while naruto is trying to cast shadow clone jutsu funny.

Grayson Gonzalez
Grayson Gonzalez

Being normal ain't that bad when your open minded, I did enjoy the fight, I do like Japanese things, I'm sure of ppl would agree that Giant spirit Kaiju shit is retarded. It's retarded in shaman King. It was retarded in legend of Korra and its retarded now. You're just retarded.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

Didn't really like it. Should have

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

*Should have put naruto more in sage more doing shit like in the pain fight

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Opening the hand to hand fight with AMATERASS and guitar riff was so niceu

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I saw your threads get deleted yesterday, underage-kun.

When are you going to get it through that retarded skull of yours that no matter how many times you repost the same thread (spamming is against the rules, by the way) narushit doesn't belong on Cred Forums?

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

I thought it was meh. There was little to no choreography. I would have enjoyed it substantially if it was more like the first one. They should have used their remaining chakra to power themselves up and use more hand to hand combat with the use of their original moves. Didnt really like all the op mech stuff

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Yeah.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

Naruto got his shit pushed in

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

This. The mech shit was dumb, and the fight was already poorly rushed in the manga.
Yeah the anime puts more emphasis on Naruto not trying to kill but Sasuke was.

William Long
William Long

Worth watching. Hadn't touched this series in like 6 years but it was pretty damn enjoyable.

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Try watching more than one anime.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

I agree. The first part was so dull I actually had to put some soundtrack myself.
But at least we got Sadness and Sorrow and Need to be Strong later in the fight, that was great.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

The fight from the 1st episode of OPM had great choreography

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

strange way to spell madara

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Trips are wasted. Madara was fucking stupid and got jobbed by Kaguya

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

I liked it. It was very loyal to the manga (compared to Naruto vs. Pain lol), and I enjoyed the moments where they stuck in the Pre-Timeskip OST.

However, I can't say it's my favorite fight considering that I'm not a fan of all of the bullshit powers Sasuke and Naruto have at this point. At least the latter half of the fight has them fight without using much chakra. Let it be known that two years ago, Kishimoto remembered how he had choreographed ninja fights near the beginning of the manga.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

There was little to no choreography
So you didn't even watch the episode shitposter-kun?

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Kaguya was stupid, not madara. Madara saved the manga

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

The fight from the 1st episode of OPM had great choreography
Can you post some examples? I haven't watched One Punch man.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

It was alright. The first one was more iconic but I like what they did here. Good choice of music, good animation, and the parts where they broke away from the manga like having Sasuke use Deva Path and Kirin were clever. The pacing was very well done, it wasn't a choppy mess riddled with flashbacks. It all flowed very nicely.

I'm filled with a warm kind of joy knowing that despite everything Naruto ended up reaching a halfway decent conclusion, especially compared to what happened with Bleach. Even if it did go into a downward spiral near the end the series managed to retain its heart all the way to the last chapter.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

This desu.
Compared to the shitshow of what happened to Bleach's ending, Naruto's was pretty good

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

Neji was right
Maybe it's for the best that he died. Maybe staying alive to see his pessimistic worldview proven right by the very person who had shaken that belief in the first place would have been too much to bear.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Overuse of resurrection made the latter half of Naruto so bad. Like Kishi was unable to make up new characters so he just kept bringing people back to life, then he made a new villain out of nowhere

Also eye powers got out of hand so much.

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

Too bad the ruined Guy's fight, it was lame as fuck.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Kaiju fights are lame

Shikamaru's fights were better

RIP Asuma

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

Naruto won that fight though. Even in the manga, Sasuke was clearly unconscious and it's not even implied Naruto was knocked out.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Kaiju shit is cool, it's just that Naruto (and Korra) have just about the SHITTIEST Kaijus I've ever seen.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

track3.mixtape.moe/gqujib.webm

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

Fucking this. Giant energy gundams ruined it for me.

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Neji was right
not about everything

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

Why did the Sound 4 all have to die? I think it would have been cool if they had taken Hebi/Taka's role as Sasuke's team after he kills Orochimaru.

Eli Barnes
Eli Barnes

That would require long term planning. Aside from Kimimaro they were just shown as sort of powerful henchmen that had no purpose except job to 12 year olds.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

So Tayuya would be tsundere for Sasuke?

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Storm 4 Naruto vs Sasuke Boss battle > Naruto vs Sasuke Anime Fight

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

Madara saved the manga
Nay, but he mades the arc in which he was featured bearable for a while.

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

I wanted to enjoy this fight but goddamn I hated every single moment they were in their chakra mechs.

Naruto v Sasuke 1 was better and even that still wasn't better than Gaara vs Lee

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Easily the best fight in anime this year. Surpassed the game and the manga. It was pure art which is something I can't easily say about Naruto but it had the right mix of everything. The flashbacks were relevant and appropriate, and the idealistic battle was as important as the physical battle. It incorporated all the best parts of Naruto without any of the bad. The only thing that ticked me off was the cliffhanger ending but everything else was so fucking good it's pretty minuscule thing to complain about. Easily the two best Naruto episodes ever made. If someone asked me what Naruto is about, this fight expresses all of that.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

this, those spirit gundams can't throw a punch for shit

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Music was shit. The lack of music was too. I understand what they were trying to do, and it fits at some point, but they went way overboard with the silence.

The back push scene from the game was also better than people helping with the rasengan even though most of them should have no idea how the rasengan works. The point behind both scenes is the same of course, but the imagery in the latter doesn't sit with me.

Also, I don't care if they came straight from a war and whatnot. Kishi should have pulled something out of this ass to get them back to full strength for this fight, and the anime team should've improvised here.
This was it, the climactic fight the series has been building toward to for ages and all the interpersonal conflict and reincarnation shenanigans came full circle. This was the moment when they were supposed to come at each other with all the releases, all the techniques, everything they learned over the course of the entire story. And they didn't.
Instead it was just a very bare bones though reasonably entertaining taijutsu fight in the first part, followed by a supremely boring kaiju fight.

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Instead of the whole spirit mech fight, Kishimoto should have made Sasuke wear the Susanoo armor on his body and fight Naruto directly with it. That would have been much cooler

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

First one was better in my opinion.

The only scenes I really liked in this one were the final Kurama/Naruto moment and Naruto forming the Rasengan while remembering his friends and teachers.

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

And made Naruto use the only good sage mode. I'd forgive Kishi for everything if he did this.

David Foster
David Foster

I'm kinda sad that we never had a proper fight between Toad Sage mode Naruto and Pre-EMS Sasuke. That one Uniqlo collab OVA where they fought was pretty good

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

The manga fight was rushed shit. The anime just polished up rushed shit so it wouldn't smell bad.

The first fight actually had meaning. The entire Part 1 revolved around Naruto being an underdog, but ended up surpassing several elite genin(Kiba, Lee, Neji, Gaara) in strength/skill. Sasuke was the last person left he needed to prove himself to. Sasuke was aware of this and did everything in his power to stop him from surpassing him an even unlocked the final level of Sharingan mid-fight. Plus, for a character as important as Sasuke, we never got his full backstory until that moment. There was so much build-up for them to fight, that it came out to be glorious.

Sasuke decision to start revolution over their final fight was a good one. But not enough build-up for something that came out of nowhere and could've been easily resolved if he just talked to Naruto and co.

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

Daily reminder that Neji's soul haunts him

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

boring taijutsu fight
Shit.
retarded power rangers giant robo kaiju fight with absolutely zero substance
Shit.
we're both exhausted fight
Pretty okay.

I'd say I expected more but the fights haven't been interesting or clever for years.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

HXH 2011 HAS GREAT ANIMATION I SWEAR

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

It stopped haunting him the moment when he and Hinata had their first kiss, at that moment, he knew his mission to Hiashi was complete and he could pass on.

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

But he wasn't even in the manga

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

wtf are you talking about? Naruto blew any hxh fight out of the water

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Anyone remember when Sasuke falcon dropped Naruto? Jesus fuck that was so disrespectful

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

It's a joke user. 2011fags like to preach about how "good" their show animation is even though it's nonexistent 95% of the time while dismissing completely the fact that other shonen like Naruto get their fair share of greatly animated stuff.

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

HxH 116 has incredible character animation though

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

That's retarded. Sasuke knows how powerful Naruto really is. He admitted several times that Naruto is capable of killing him the moment it looked like Naruto was powering up. Full Mecha Susanoo is his strongest form, giving himself a tiny armor won't kill Naruto at all. If he wanted to kill Naruto, he needed to go all out.

The only reason Naruto didn't just go sage mode and stepped on an exhausted Sasuke is because he doesn't want to kill him.

Josiah King
Josiah King

Naruto could've been so much better...... It's really sad it devolved into energy balls and giant monsters punching each other for "DESTINY" reasons.

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

He does use sage mode to use the giant asura chakra shroud, though. The reason Sasuke can still keep up with that is because he absorbed the extra tailed beast chakra.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Ayo, Imma let you finish, but Meruem vs Netero has the greatest animation OF ALL TIME!

This is absolutely disgraceful on Naruto's part, how could he let himself get punked like that. Thought they were meant to be equals lol

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Meruem vs Netero has the greatest animation OF ALL TIME!
half of the fight is a powerpoint slideshow
of all the few times HxH 2011 had bits of good animation in a fight sequence, better pick the worst one

Retard.

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

The only reason Naruto didn't just go sage mode and stepped on an exhausted Sasuke is because he doesn't want to kill him.

That doesn't mean that he didn't want to win and beat him until he could drag him back to the village.

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

this. I really fucking loved the characterizations for the characters in part 1 and early shippuden. now it kinda sucks

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

Look, son, don't be mad. Sometimes you don't always win.

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

Gotta make it popular with 12 years old and under. Which obviously makes perfect sense since the anime audience while getting older physically, gets younger mentally.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

btw Mitsuki is confirmed for RtB

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

mfw I love Mitsuki but hate his powers. I would have liked something more subtle.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Yeah why are the characters stronger than when they were twelve?

Giant monsters wrecking shit have been a thing since the first page of the manga.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

expecting son of mad scientist to be normal person
at least fucker knows his role and doesn't sway on the edge
thought you could say tradition of homolust got passed on thanks to him when we thought it was over for good

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

I mean, Naruto still had teamwork fights and subterfuge all the way through the final boss. I don't like the giant robots or beams, but they still did ninja stuff.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

It angers me that characters getting more powerful means fights get blander and boring. Also, the manga's themes were hardwork and dedication, but in the end the only shit that mattered was BLOODLINES and DESTINY. That's the part I find unacceptable.

Kevin King
Kevin King

keep crying bitch boy

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

the manga's themes were hardwork and dedication

The main themes were friendship, bonds and never giving up.

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

because people love to masturbate on powercreep
Kurama Chakra Mode with Byakugan/Tenseigan Awakened Form Boruto
Snake Sage Transformation Mode Mitsuki
Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Sarada
i mean lotta people bought first volume of the Boruto manga just because Kishi drew this poster

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

Well, look at that, it feels so natural because they are actually using ninja-esque techniques and there's literally no energy-spirit bs. This only proves Naruto could've been very memorable if it hadn't derailed so much.

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

So Sasuke basically wanted to become the Lelouch of the ninja world.

David Hall
David Hall

No he was just an edgy faggot who wanted to control everything from the shadows.

Like Madara.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

Nah nigga, he wanted to place all the hate solely on him. Just like Lelouch.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

It devolved when resurrection was THE thing. The biggest villain was some fucking dead guy that was resurrected but then basically brought back to life, then he jobbed to an alien

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

we get to play as cheating nigger bort
neat

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

He was in the cover, of course he was going to be playable.

Also, Sarada a cute.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

I hope demon Momo is playable, maybe as an Awakening

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

But not enough build-up for something that came out of nowhere
????

Have you read the manga AT ALL? Sasuke said he was going to become Hokage THE MOMENT he arrived at the war. And a couple chapters after he said he was going to kill Naruto

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

Naruto needs TIME to go Sage mode. Not to mention he needs to be quiet without moving at all, his only alternative is making clones and hiding them from the enemy but he can't hide a clone from Sasuke when they're both right next to each other and not to mention the mere fact of making 1 clone would mean he has a lot of Chakra, which he doesn't

Why do people that never read the manga talk about it?

Robert Green
Robert Green

what anime has 10+ years of buildup to the last fight of the series

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

How can you hate his powers?

Alexander Gomez
Alexander Gomez

No, Lelouch's plan was to die after uniting the world against him. So Lelouch was basically Akatsuki/Madara/Kaguya, they united the world against them but died.

Sasuke wanted to go BEYOND that, he was never going to die, he was always going to be there, a reminder that they NEED to be together if they don't want to get their shit pushed in, a reminder that if someone ever wanted to make a new war he was going to get murdered.

Sasuke basically wanted to be fear, doing what Itachi did to Danzo, reminding him "i'm still here" and that if any of them fuck up there's someone coming for them.

Jace Young
Jace Young

that's pretty bad ass actually. what was naruto's plan?

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Haven't watched anything naruto in about 6 months, and maybe another year before then.

I went and watched to see if it was true, and you (OP) are utterly incorrect. It was an emotional fight, yes, but certainly not the best Naruto has to offer. Also, why in the fuck was it basically mecha

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

the power of friendship

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

not even the last fight

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

Wow, you two are literally the biggest plebs on the earth. How the fuck can you not appreciate a silent fight?

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

power of frienship

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

He had the first hand in the rasengan which was neat

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

imply Zoro didn't already defeat him in a fight that took his eye

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

One Piece is garbage though.

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

My second favorite One Piece character is Zolo because he has three swords.

Who is your second favorite One Piece character Hokage?

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

He doesn't have one.
Well, aside from getting Konoha trashed again and himself maybe killed.

He did a lot during the war and over the course of the story, but after all that grandstanding about becoming the greatest Hokage ever, he has accomplished pretty much nothing at all in office.

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

You might be correct about this. Initially I Thought Kaiju was good wear it belong like good ol fashion Godzilla or Eva. The I thought spirit kaijus were just stupid. But if netero's nen counts as a Kaiju then yea, naruto and Korra just handled it like garbage.

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

le netero vs meruem

Stop posting this meme already, it's boring.

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

What the fuck was his problem?
His reason for the last fight was bs. I doubt Sauce was even sure about the shit he was rambling about

Leo Price
Leo Price

Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 did it better

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

Sasuke should have won. Kishi should make a spin off where Sasuke won the fight, killed Naruto and did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

YOU AH MAH FWEND

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

I admit, I laughed. As a mangafag who never re-read, I'd forgotten that happened.

Jose Kelly
Jose Kelly

Muh dawkness

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Kishimoto has written Sasuke to the point of no return during the five kage summit arc, going as far as "killing" Karin and even almost killing Sakura.

But for some stupid reason he still didn't wanted to kill him off in the final fight. So we got all this bullshit instead that felt really forced and didn't make any fucking sense.

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

Since when are there so many narutofags?

Grayson Clark
Grayson Clark

No need for hate, faggots like you saying shit is not big deal.

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Nothin personnel kid

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Because he's fucking entertaining lad

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

No he's not.

Madara was entertaining.
Sasuke is a faggot through and through with no redeemable qualities whatsoever.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Because otherwise he doesn't get next-gen homolust and best girl.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Do you think Naruto has a bigger dick than Sasuke? Be honest.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Sasuke is a piece of shit but I think Itachi is worse

He's the biggest Mary Sue in anime

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

He was forced by his editors to keep Sasuke alive because they wanted to continue the story after he is finished.

you will be surprised how much power these people have over the writers.

Juan Taylor
Juan Taylor

Boruto and Sarada were a mistake anyway.

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Not even edge, characters like Light, Lelouch and Sasuke are entertaining as fuck characters and it's a shame only one of those three got their way in the end.

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

Madara and Sasuke are literally the same people though

James Martinez
James Martinez

Happens in a lot of series too

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Would she still like Naruto if he was a girl?

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

(You)

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

orochimaru just walking away in the end was so shitty...

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Sasuke's penis was bigger at first.
Naruto only managed to reach an equal size because all the people he met joined hands and stretched it together.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

Naruto is canon tiny so probably not.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

At least it's not Naruto
or Bleach

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

Nope. Hinata is a cumslut. She canon fucks 4 guys before Naruto, even after they started 'dating'.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Light getting rid of criminals was somewhat reasonable.

Lelouch and Sasuke's plans were retarded as fuck.

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

This needed to happen

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Hokage is such a trash job, why is it so revered

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

Just like people who want to be president.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

agreed; zabuza arc was some of the sickest shit to come out of shounen

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

You just remember Sai's obsession with Naruto's junk in his introduction

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

At least President has some prestige.
A hokage is just "everyone in the town is my literal family and I have to die for them at the drop of a hat"

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

You could maybe argue that for Sasuke but Lelouch's plan worked in the end

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

How the hell did Orochimaru get away with everything?

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

He saved the world.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Pretty much everyone in the Narutoverse is a beta cuck except for the bad guys and some minor good guys who are to weak to be able to make a difference.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

How can you not remember it? It's the only

Being hokage is basically being president of the village with the addition of having to personally fight whatever threats the village faces.

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

The last two were Obito and Rin, right?

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

I freaking love this picture

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Probably gave up after realizing he'd get away every time anyway like a slippery snake.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

No, Sakura

Obito's is the white hand that comes before Kakashi's near the end.

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

Because Naruto is dumb as fuck.

Just look at this. With becoming Hokage he also became the epitome of JUST.

No time for friends or family. A boring ass job and people complain about you nonstop for being such an inefficient faggot. Even your own son shits all over you.

It's basically Kishi saying no matter how hard you try in the end you achieve fucking nothing and drown in depression and uselessness.

Just give up on your hopes and dreams now because everything will go to shit anyways.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

When the fuck does that happen?

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Sasuke should have won god damn it

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

This. I'm glad BORT knows that at least

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

To be fair to Kishi, being the mangaka of a weekly series seems like an awful soul-sucking job.

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

Sasuke

That's not how you spell Madara.

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

So in the end, Sasuke was right. He would be wrong if Naruto ended after the Last, or even Boruto. But Konoha is going to get destroyed yet again by some edgy OC teenager while Naruto and Sasuke are out of commission for some reason.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Does anyone happen to know who all the hands are?

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

It's literally a "HIS POWER IS ALL THE FRIENDS HE MADE ALONG THE WAY"
Those are his friends' hands

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Wtf is he signing in all these papers? legalizing weed?

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins

Madara's plan was fucking retarded.

Joseph Cox
Joseph Cox

In order:
Jiraiya
Minato
Kushina
team 10
team 8
team Guy (Guy has a black hand because of 8 gates)
Bee and the kages
Hiruzen, Konohamaru and Iruka
Sai and Yamato
Obito
Kakashi
Sakura

Cameron Young
Cameron Young

That moment where he used a shadow clown for his own daughters birthday.
Holy shit he turned into a dick

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

That was the funniest and saddest shit ever
yfw Naruto lived long enough to see himself become a villain

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

no Hinata

???

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

team 8

John Harris
John Harris

Jiraiya, Minato, Kushina, InoShikaCho, Kiba Hinata Shino, Tenten Neji Lee Gai (his hand is black because of the 8 gates), the five kage and Killerbee, Hiruzen Iruka Konohamaru, Sai Yamato, Obito, Kakashi, Sakura.

In that order.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

What kind of monster would do that to his own daughter?

Chase King
Chase King

Forced melodrama

It's Advent Children all over again

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Both times Part 1 music played

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

I have to agree this will probably be the most known anime fight and it defeats goku vs frieze goku vs vegeta or makin vegeta.

If you watched the series then it also give some emotions but it was just incredibly well done from the beginning to the end.

Although Sasuke really did fuck naruto up lol

People that will disagree with it can't name a better animated fight from a famous show with 2 main characters. Bleach nor one piece got such fight and are shittier than naruto overal

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

Fucking Sasuke knows how make this show interesting. The guy is a beast

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

it wasn't good

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

The Nartuo v Sasuke fight at the end of Part 1 was more memorable and impressive than this one.

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

Why does nobody add the part with Itachi behind Sasuke's Chidori?

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Seriously hating the lovechild of Orochimaru bullshit and Kishi's love letter to Oda

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

This, Boruto was a fucking mistake. They had to give the brat some sort of struggle since he was born with a silver kunai up his ass. The Last after credits scene was the prefect way to end this series.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPmqw-mmnwY

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

So that's what it was? I thought I was seeing shit.

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

bort is literally the best character

Josiah Sanchez
Josiah Sanchez

Naruto Side Story ~The Path That the Waxing Moon Illuminates

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

Naruto would have demolished Sasuke's anus if he went all out at the start during the HTH section. The only way for Sasuke to keep up with a serious Naruto is to use all of the bijuu including half of Kurama's power, yet Sasuke ended up getting KO'd instead of Naruto.

In normal conditions, Naruto would still be able to use the Ying Yang Rasengan, but Sasuke shouldn't be able to use the powered up Susanoo. Let's not forget that Naruto kept up with the final boss of Boruto while Sasuke was nearly killed. It's pretty clear as to who's stronger.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

Hey, you know when the mother getting serious, He became very strong

And what's with the people not shutting the fuck up?

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

People don't actually think Sasuke's a good character right?

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Hinata
Getting a shot by herself

AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

Part 1 Sasuke is best Sasuke

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

This entire post

I probably should have clarified timeskip Sasuke

Part 1 Sauce is just alright

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

Bort movie is the better ending to the series. There is nothing wrong with seeing Naruto still struggling despite having accomplished his dream.

Not to mention that it feels like a better homage to the series as a whole while The Last is only shipfaggot pandering.

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

constantly brooding faggot

At least Sasuke: DARKNESS edition had like 3 moments of hilarity to bring to the table.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Not thinking he's one of the best characters thats a driving force of this show

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Wait, I just realized Naruto is an allegory for the 2016 presidential election. So the "choice" is between an horrible person no one likes who wants to rule everyone doing tons of shady shit and believes it's his/her destiny to do so sparing no one and behlding to no principle to do so (Hillary/Sasuke) or a loudmouth idiot with no plan whose whole identity is basically "BELIVE IT" (Trump/Naruto).

William Rivera
William Rivera

That is your opinion and I liked it too but this was was for a reason, better animated and a conclusion
agreed
Give me a better fight faggot oh wait you can't give one.

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

people claim Kishi isn't a closet homo despite having made Sai

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Let's not forget that Naruto kept up with the final boss of Boruto while Sasuke was nearly killed

Didn't Sasuke walk that off easily?

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

I like that picture

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

Sai was actually created with the sole purpose of pandering to fujos.

But fujos preferred shipping Kakashi with any man that he came in contact with and of course NarutoxSasuke.

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

this shit will never end

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Being this upset your unpopular and irrelevant series will never be Naruto.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

That poster gives me cancer.

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

What would have happened if Kakashi actually cucked Obito?

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Is he LITERALLY the best character?

Alexander Garcia
Alexander Garcia

Same outcome

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

Only because Naruto healed him. You could see the Kurama chakra cloak on Sasuke's body.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

I like how everyone just forgot about him in the end.

Ethan Sanders
Ethan Sanders

better animated and a conclusion
Not at all, have you even seen episode 133? This most recent fight is hokey, awkward, and has slugglish pacing (like all of Shippuden). It keeps shifting focus and there's no rhyme, reason, or continuity is the choreography.. No animation is as memorable as the bullet Narutos, the huge clone chain, Sasuke's expressions when getting hit, the Bruce Lee tributes, or the one-tail reveal, to name a few, from the first fight.

Come on, nigga. Also, Freeza vs Goku will always be more iconic than either Naruto vs Sasuke.

Sebastian Hill
Sebastian Hill

And now he has a kid in the new main character team

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

That's not Madara-tan.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Bort is a better protagonist than nardo desu

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

Same shit except that his Uchiha husbando is a girl

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

I like him now and back in part 1. He was insufferable throughout most of Shippuden.

He's just so lovably autistic.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

The Last isn't supposed to be the ending to the series anyway, it was classified as chapter 699.5

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

Yeah he's like Jotaro

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

How exactly would salad even obtain eternal mangekyou sharingan?

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

I'd say that single aspect changes a fair amount of things actually

Also, you know, not wanting to be Hokage

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

not a retard
dresses better
knows more than 2 moves
isn't ninja Jesus
learning from the 2nd best ninja in the world
grew up to be a badass instead of a faggot

William Cook
William Cook

That spinoff was hilarious.

It was like Kishi wanted to take us on one last wild ride.

Colton Lewis
Colton Lewis

Same way Bort gets his power-up, asspulls

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Jesus fuck are those two STILL on this fucking couple fight?

I remember ceasing to care about Naruto when the Pain arc from Shippuden ended.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

And like Jotaro he's a better character when he's not the protagonist. And just like Josuke the guy he's mentoring is a duplicitous faggot with shit hair.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

She could find her dad's original eyes.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

That's what her father is there for.
Now that he doesn't want to be the eternal emperor of darkness anymore, there's no need for him to live forever.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

You're not missing anything

David Flores
David Flores

Ok, where i should continue Naruto series ??

I already read all the manga and never watch Naruto shippuden (because of that fillers)

Also, does the last canon part of Naruto shippuden's animation is good ??

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

This is pure kino.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

Why is it that the old Naruto vs Sasuke fight still looks more fluid? Is it the amount of frames per second?

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

Reminder that Kishimoto never really cared much about the whole Tobi plotline and just made up shit along the way.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

now we just need himawari and it's an instant buy

Jayden Sullivan
Jayden Sullivan

The LAST is not even written by Kishimoto so who cares

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

The original fight had a legendary animator doing most of the key animation. The latest fight still had good key animators but it didn't have the strongest staff line-up.

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

So this is basically inevitable isn't it? They'll probably try to ruse shipperfags with some 'will they won't they' nonsense, though I still prefer that to the retarded love triangle thing that was going on in Naruto.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

So this is basically inevitable isn't it?
im kinda not sure about this fujos going crazy about BoruMitsu these days

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

and just made up shit along the way.

The biggest flaw of pretty much most mangaka, or any other kind of writer.
I've never understood why so few bother otherwise. Execution is what matters more than anything, but a story that's planned out from beginning to end is always superior to making shit up on the way yet barely anyone does it.

Kishi has been doing it since the early days of Naruto so it's nothing surprising. But it baffled me that he was STILL doing in in the fucking final arc the manga. What happened to the Jutsu Hashirama gave Sasuke? How the fuck could he even write himself into a corner with Madara and had to resort to Kaguya in the first place?

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

It was inevitable from the moment that we got told that Naruto had a boy and Sasuke had a girl.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

Naruto and Salad stay in the office all day stamping papers
Sasuke and Boruto out exploring the world, sleeping in whore houses, and fighting rogues

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

I see, well that dude was damn good because even the beginning and last part of this fight which are the "good" parts in terms of animation don't come close to the old fight.

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

So this is basically inevitable isn't it?
It's already happening.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

this needs to end
muh favorite villain is the only bearable one, the rest are shit

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

Naruto and Salad stay in the office all day stamping papers

More like Naruto and Salad stay in the office all day while he stamps her ass with his semen.

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

If fujos had any pull with this franchise everyone would have turned out gay.

Kevin Miller
Kevin Miller

Well, it's not exactly like they tried hiding it.

James Hall
James Hall

From the looks of things he actually taught his student something other than how to make bigger blue balls and better control his inner furry.

Too bad he raided his wardrobe before leaving.

Asher Torres
Asher Torres

I can already see them spending their honeymoon at the Valley of the End, fucking each other's brains out for three straight days on the exact same spot where their fathers lay.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Rasengan is constantly hyped as super awesome jutsu
Probably one of the most boring techniques in the entire story
Used constantly and with 500 slightly less boring small variations

I hate it so much. It never even lives up to its fame, as it's never really depicted as being all that more effective than other techniques.
The only reason it ever really has any oomph is because of Naruto's massive chakra and clone shenanigans, which would make anything devastating.

It's a fucking swirly ball.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

literally me

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

This.

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

Still mad he didn't name his son after Itachi or Obito

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

naming your kids after terrorists
britbong pls

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

Obito is probably Bort's middle name

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Kishi assistant was a mistake

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

It depends... the only reason anyone stayed was to see this finale along with nostalgia drive.

But I fear that the war arc has alienated too many fans to remember it.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

jesus christ this is impossible to read

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

yeah its all squiggly lines and shit wtf??

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

Naruto is cute af.

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

Reminder that Obito, despite killing thousands of innocent people, still ended up in ninja heaven with his waifu.

I bet even Hashirama and Madara are having woodsex right now.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

a-user-kun , th-that's not what I meant a-and!!

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Why is Sasuke so cool?

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

What the fuck was Kishi smoking when he designed that?

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

But that's not cute at all

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

I want to cum on her thighhighs

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

That's what the whole world wants to know.

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

cool?

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

Why didn't he give him this appearance, without the glow, with actual new clothing instead of having this chakra mode magically form into different clothes for some reason? You could still have them glow with the flame effect whenever he enters the mode and getting a new set of clothes for the war would've been a nice moment.

Dude had like, what, two (not counting the Hokage one) outfits during the entire story? Two and a half if you count the cloak during the Pain invasion, which I actually quite liked, even if it didn't really mesh that much with his stupid jumpsuit.

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

To be fair, Sasuke and everyone else pretty much did the same thing. Hell, one of his "outfit changes" was just zipping up his popped collar so he wouldn't look like so much of a whore.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

heart shaped amputee blood splatter

literally the gayest thing I've ever seen

gay porn is literally less homosexual that whatever the fuck this is

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

I cried like that after the Kaguya fight when Naruto was saying goodbye to Minato
That completely destroyed me

David Howard
David Howard

I actually really like it. It's one of the few final shonen forms that looks somewhat decent.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

he didn't see the part where they're laying on a giant pair of severed hand-holding giant statue hands representing their metaphysical siblings and the cycle of homolust throughout the eons

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

I didn't. Because the fight was so stupid and they barely knew each other. Also because Minato was a shit Hokage and father.

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

Gas the Cloud Ninja War Now

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Yeah Sasuke is fantastic

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

Interesting his shadow resembles Sasuke when first introduced in Shippuden

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

They probably fuck like that occasionally when the usual sex gets dull.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Sasuke didn't impregnate Sakura at least 5 more times
What a fucking faggot.

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

So much for wanting to revive his clan

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

He probably realized that the Uchiha bloodline isn't worth saving.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

It was pretty good, not nearly as good as their original fight though.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Those two have had way gayer moments, like when they kissed, the cover with the necklaces or Naruto chimping out over Sasuke getting his face burnt a bit in the Bort movie.

Isaiah Gomez
Isaiah Gomez

sakura
Fucking why? She would rather murder her parents and help Sasuke commit genocide for a taste of that dick than to ever lay a finger against Sasuke.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

She was the one that shared Naruto's obsession with bringing Sasuke back the most.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Sakura is literally Naruto's closest friend other than Sasuke.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

No it's not. Keep your contemporary autism out if this.

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Nah what was disrespectful is how Sasuke tried to set Naruto on fire with Dragon Flame Jutsu.

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

You're fucking retarded. But congrats, you fell for the Sakura meme and now you fit in with the tumblr crowd that hates a fictional character!

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Why did Sasuke totally dominate Naruto? Arent they meant to be equals? Naruto got literally like 2 hits in at the beginning of the fight.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Because he has cooler and wider moveset. Meanwhile SP probably already ran out of ideas of how to use shadow clones and rasengans.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

He's a shit Hokage and father because he sacrificed his life for his son, his village, and the future of mankind itself.
Woo.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Even though the manga's been over for nearly 2 years, the anime ending is going to be sad for me personally. I started watching it when it first aired on Toonami, and it's more or less been a constant in my life for 11 years. I watched in through highschool. I watched it through college. I've had pets die, family members die, left my home, got a job, went out into the world. I didn't always keep up with it, but it was there to fall back on if I wanted to. But now it's going to be gone for good. It's sad.

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Because Sasuke is better in taijustu witg the eyehax Sharingan
he keep interupt Naruto from making the shadow clone hand sign
This remind me of early Nar where hand signs still a huge thing

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

implying he's going to get anywhere with her after he tells her about all the people he killed.

Henry King
Henry King

Naruto can heal so it's narratively easier to keep the fight going when he gets hit.

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

the real tragedy here is Hinata's revamp

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Yeah it is sad you never gained any taste in all those years. How the fuck could you stand watching years of that garbage? I remember it was on Toonami a year or two ago at the first arc of Shippuden and nearly half the goddamn episode was the same 10 seconds of Sakura dodging needles or some shit again and again.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Naruto Healed him, Sasuke was pretty much support for Naruto in that movie, even when village got attacked, Sasuke went to support mode while Naruto defended everyone. Its pretty Sasuke considers Naruto Alpha dog now.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Remember that Sage mode have all the same perks for counter detection like Sharingan + much bigger power and ability to take big hits and walk them off. When Kurama was trying to transfer some of the Nature chakra to Naruto, Sasuke stole it, but Naruto still got sum, He didnt enter Sage mode, but look at that fucking punch, he literally sent Sasuke flying 100meters.

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Kurama can gather Nature energy for Sage mode, he has perma chakra mode pretty much now. If you watched/read the war arc you would know that.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

It Mitsuki vs Boruto fights get same budget as Naruto vs Sasuke, im all for it.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Punished Boruto will be interesting fellow to follow

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Hey, I didn't say I enjoyed every minute of it. There were times I didn't watch for months. But, it was always there if I was bored, or needed a distraction, or I missed my family, or the story sort of picked up. IT was nice having a constant that I was familiar with in my life, even if it was fucking Naruto.

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

For what purpose would you use someone else's hand for handsigns? Does it save on chakra or give yourself a spare hand to use or something?

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Sakura was great in The Last. She was like a big sister and wingman all in one.

Landon Green
Landon Green

Was this character wasted potential? was the whole alien thing an asspull?

Ethan Cox
Ethan Cox

She was great.

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

If you're fighting CQC and you try to make a handsign, you're leaving yourself open to attack.

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Bort movie is the better ending to the series.
Hell naw. For one thing the conflict is entirely out of nowhere and has nothing to do with the series as a whole. The drama between Bort and Naruto is poorly done and it doesn't help that Bort comes off as an unlikable brat and the end result isn't nearly as satisfying.

Naruto began the series as a street urchin who did pranks in order to get attention because he knew there's no one waiting for him when he got home
The Last ends with Naruto coming home to his wife and two kids

Compared to Boruto which felt like an end to another shitty episode.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Its so easy to spot shitposters in these threads nowadays that you can't get mad anymore. I can only pray that Boruto becomes another Mamoru (Kid Muscle) or Gohan and this crapfest manga becomes non-canon.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

Boruto was worth it to see Sasuke interacting with people in a positive way and not being a fucking psychopath.

The Sasuke/Boruto stuff was my favorite part of the movie.

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Can you appreciate the difference between the Boruto movie and the Boruto manga?

No one cares about the crappy manga, but the movie is good, and it was written by Kishimoto.

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Sasukefag

Oh nevermind. Your opinion is worthless.

David Edwards
David Edwards

but the movie is good,
it was written by Kishimoto

So was Road to Ninja

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Not that guy but is this posted often? I read this fight about 3 years ago and watched it about a year back. It's definitely the best shounen fight (and arc) I've ever read.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

So was Road to Ninja
No, it wasn't. He just did the lead-in manga and the designs, which is why RtN sucks so much.

With The Last, he actually worked on the story concept and edited the script.

With Boruto, he went as far as co-writing the script.

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=14172
Story: Masashi Kishimoto

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

He wrote the script for the movie. That was one of the big adverts for it was that he was involved in the writing much like Oda for Strong World

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

Again, he just did the lead-in manga and designs. He didn't touch the script.

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

The only script he wrote was Boruto, and he wasn't even the sole writer on that one.

He didn't do the script for RtN, and he only edited the script on The Last.

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

Jesus christ

Noah Evans
Noah Evans

Headcanon isnt canon user, you filthy NTR degenerate

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

Well, they were around 12 years old too, weren't they?

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

Apparently. Jirobo looked like he was 38, though.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

Also Boruto and Sarada's child is guaranteed to have the Rinnegan, right?

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

does anyone know the speculations around the sixth coffin back then?

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

Do you faggots even realize how long ago this shit started ? How the fuck can time fly so fast ? I remember manga ending last year as if it was yesterday.

David Young
David Young

Not unless they retcon how Rinnegan works. In order to get it, you need sharingan and SOT6P chakra. The only people to awaken it were

-sasuke, who was pumped with SOT6P chakra directly from the source
-madara, who simulated SOT6P chakra by combining his Indra chakra with hashirama's Asura chakra

Justin Morgan
Justin Morgan

I remember manga ending last year as if it was yesterday.
That was two years ago, user.

Joseph Gomez
Joseph Gomez

Fuck, you are right...

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Only Hashirama's DNA works I think. If any Senju/Uzumaki DNA could do it then Madara wouldn't risk his life to take a bite of Hashirama's meat.

Isaac Lopez
Isaac Lopez

hating on best character

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

How was Hidan reanimated if he technically can't die?

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

he needs to make more kids man
the first batch was a failure
uchiha with glasses HAH

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

he can die of starvation and he wasnt reanimated

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

Fucking hell Cred Forums is kill

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Sasuke dropping some serious truth bombs here. Can Nardo even cope?

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

fucking destroyed m8

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

Because Sakura is beautiful

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Someone should made an edit with the sexy jutsu right under that.

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

Everything about the Rinnegan was dumb

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

Kowagaruna Naruto

Gavin Robinson
Gavin Robinson

There are people who unironically liked this fight?

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

That's actually a slightly clever reason for Naruto specializing in clones.

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Is it over?

Is this piece of shit finally over?

I gave up after they revelead Tobi was Obito which everyone saw coming the moment Obito was first mentioned.

Holy fuck maybe Toei can give more money to Dragon Ball and One piece now that this garbage is over. Praise Jesus.

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Saoto mamore

John Cooper
John Cooper

It's never over, user. Spin-offs are just beginning to take force.

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

This looks like absolute shit.

Gaara and Rockj Lee could produce a battle that looked more """"epic"""" while this two that are at this point 1000x stronger punch eachother like kids?

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Sasuke really is the best character and the stronger one too. Wish kishi dumbed naruto and just went with a more mature story and Sasuke's adventure

John Cox
John Cox

They played Need to be Strong?
Based

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

He didn't. All that shit the anime added didn't happen. Sasuke does nothing to Naruto and to make Naruto serious he absorbs the biju to get on an even playing field.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

Base Naruto vs EMS Rinnegan Sasuke
Naruto was keeping up in his base. After that Sasuke needed to Absorb all the tailed beast chakra to even keep up with Naruto.

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

, they even added stuff not in the Manga that also looked pretty cool

Some of it but I hated how much Sasuke was pawning Naruto at the start of the fight. I think it was heavily implied Naruto's taijutsu caught up nearly to Sasuke's to not have 4 of his Bunshins getting their asses kicked.

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Again its Base Naruto vs EMS Rinnegan Sasuke.

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Narutotards please fuck off.

Robert Moore
Robert Moore

It's not really pliable to compare modes here. We're not comparing particular feats like Naruto being faster than Raikage because of chakra shunshin. Naruto not using his repertoire is on him.

And whatever the case, ut still doesnlt justify him being that bafly destroyed on taijutsu.

Eli White
Eli White

What the fuck is happening?

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Dude you're fucking blind
in my opinion

okay.

Carson Garcia
Carson Garcia

I'll give the Naruto anime one thing, it has probably the best animation you'll see out of a shounen anime for the big fights by far.

Also I won't even lie that I legit enjoyed when Martyr kicked in during the Perfect Susano'o vs. Kyuubi Naruto part.

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

Who is the best Kage and why is it Tobirama?

Adam Price
Adam Price

Uchihas die off into irrelevance
Konoha still gets destroyed
Tobirama a shit. A shit!

Hunter Wright
Hunter Wright

which is a good thing

couldn't be prevented because rinnegan hax

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

so she's immortal?

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

Cutest boy. Genius and maybe the most handsome man in Naruto

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

wasnt that madara?

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

No, sorry. Appreciate you being polite for once, though.

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

Because he knew what had to be done and how to look like a fucking pimp when doing it.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Remember what she did the day of his inauguration? Bitch deserved it.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

why did the kage bunshin vanish anyway?

is it because he fell asleep?

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

sauce

Nolan James
Nolan James

Absolutely

Levi Martin
Levi Martin

Sometimes friends roast friends.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

he can't do that! that's his best friend's daughter!

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

are those tits?

Ryder Bennett
Ryder Bennett

this

Obito did the same thing to Kakashi and proceeded to punch/kick his chin in.

Ayden White
Ayden White

This was Naruto's hypest form in the entire series.
FUCKING FIGHT ME.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

all of the random clones they fight after the war will do it for him

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

Why doesn't he just use shadow clones to do work?

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

There will be a huge twist where Salad falls for Orochimaru's kid instead and it'll be hilarious.

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

I agree he looks fucking cool with that scroll of forbidden jutsus on his back

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

It's a fucking swirly ball.

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

okay so I want him to look like a super saiyan and I also want to show that he's using both the kyuubi's power and natural power so I'll combine both eye transformations into one
oh hey, now his pupil's are a cross, reminds me of Jesus

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

easily

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

I agree.

The taijutsu portions were the meat and potatoes of this entire thing. The spirit kaiju was... okay, could have been better, not quite sure how but it just didn't hold the same 'weight' as when they were just knocking the piss out of each other, from the full-on beginning to the 'why won't you fucking die' end.

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

You're pretty good but what is your take on Sauce's mangekyo sharingan then?

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

That part was pretty badass on Sasuke's part.

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Nuclear power and wind power plant.

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

The bad thing about the energy mechas was the lack of scale. They're just sort of flying out there in the air like plastic figurines. Remember what Madara's susanoo looked like? That shit was towering over you like a mountain and was shown to level the landscape around it with it's attacks. Sauce's gundam is supposed to be that plus the ability to fly but it looks nowhere near the part. Some shots from the ground angle would've done wonders to that scene.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Okay so I have a huge hard-on for Sasuke and I want to be ironic so I'm going to make his mangekyo look like a lotus flower which in Buddhism symbolizes divine beauty.

TL note: Vishnu is known as the Lotus-Eyed One

I can analyze all of Kishi's design choices accurately

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

He wasnt destroyed in Taijutsu, all those were weak as fuck, single throw to the wall did more damage to Sasuke than all those weak jabs he got.

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

nigga wearing eyeliner tho

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

Who is the best Kage
Are we talking in terms of fighting ability, effectiveness as a leader, or just being based? Because Sasuke is the best Hokage in all three categories.

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Are we talking in terms of fighting ability, effectiveness as a leader, or just being based? Because Sasuke is the best Hokage in all three categories
user are you ok?

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

He seemed to be more powerful than his mom from what we heard of him

Luis Wright
Luis Wright

It's not eye liner and it's supposed to be reminiscent of kabuki

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

i dont think he was more powerful. he was just more creative with his power

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

ah, i see

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

What's the deal with Jiraiya and kabuki?
Yoooooooo
youtube.com/watch?v=7ce-iuloaJU

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

At least the zombie hokages were more useful than the jobber alliance

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

I love this pic. Tobirama a BEST.

John Rogers
John Rogers

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/706294/

guys?

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

It's the nature of shounen jump
You write to survive the week

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

travels the world, doing missions, instead of being a glorified administrator
keeps his skills sharp
works from the shadows; not a useless figurehead
saved the world from Kaguya-level enemies, even after all the other kages were incapacitated
still believes that the soul of the shinobi is alive, despite Naruto becoming jaded and disillusioned
saw potential in Naruto's son that even Naruto didn't see

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Man you are so cool. If only more people knew how cool you truly were.

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

What made the rasengan great for me was just how difficult it was for Naruto to learn. It took a lot out of him.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

They are. They get even bigger when shes a mom

William Hall
William Hall

Really that never dawned on you before this? It's been hinted at quite a lot of times you know

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

I can analyze all of Kishi's design choices accurately
Truly the prodigy of our generation

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

Would you say that user is the coolest guy?

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Why did I not think of that?

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

It was delivered in a great way though. Just the time and the person to vocalize what's been subconsciously known by everyone already. It wasn't anything new but it made even Naruto flinch and become speechless.

Dylan Lopez
Dylan Lopez

True, it only just occured to me that it's the first time Naruto even realised it himself.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

The manga explained his motivation.

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

This is honestly stupid as fuck because at this point in the series Naruto is friends with literally everyone

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

naruto gets god powers and special kurama power ups that gives him all sorts of unique abilities
sasuke just gets an eye that gives him the same abilities of precious villains naruto already defeates

LOL

Austin Watson
Austin Watson

Not the person he wants to befriend the most you fucking idiot.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

his rinnegan's unique ability is shifting places
shifting places with stuff like logs is a basic ninja ability that people have been doing since chapter 1
Can't make this shit up

Christian Brooks
Christian Brooks

l-least it looks cool, right guys?

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

And he did a terrible job of that.

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

Their kid is literally going to be Kaguya

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

dat pic
fucking fujos

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

His plan will be complete at last.

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

who?

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

i wonder if they gonna reveal Hiashi as Eugenics master officially in the future

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

Sarada is the only one without a bullshit glowy form

Yeah, she's not gonna be relevant guys.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

cut off the stray edgelord sharingan genes
reunite the two main bloodlines
How deep did his plan fucking go?

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

This chart is missing Kimimaro's clan.

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

extinct

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

they made a movie exploring Naruto and Hinata's relationship
holy fuck I completely forgot about that, can't wait to watch that shit

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

Were there any moves throughout the series that you wish they used in this fight? Or at least the ones they could. No snakes because he lost the curse mark.

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Seriously though how the fuck could they make it look so shitty?
Wasn't this fight supposed to be the fight that finally beats the Goku v Freeza fight?
However with the hand to hand stuff, I did feel feelings of losing some part of my childhood.

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

You should add Tayuya to the Uzumaki chart
red hair
"odd chakra"

Dominic King
Dominic King

How does Sasuke's rinnegan differ from substitution?

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Pretty much all of them. I wanted a massive battle in which they used anything they learned over the course of the story, the battle constantly increasing in scale until they finally arrive at the boring kaiju part.

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

How does substitution even work? Like, they slow down time super slow and just replace themselves with a nearby object of similar size? That shit always blew my mind with how fast they would have to be to pull something like that off.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Read again idiot

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

OK. Is it just me or was this Naruto's first one handed rasengan?

Nathaniel Flores
Nathaniel Flores

no

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

Minato was a favourite. He was hitherto the only character that had given "Madara" a reason to shit his pants.

The coffin housing Madara himself was a genuinely good twist imo.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Yep. In canon, at least.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Is next episode the end?

William Allen
William Allen

Soundtrack from the original series starts playing

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

he used a fire rasenshuriken against madara with 1 hand

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

Will they ever move on? Someone post the hall of anal devastation pls

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

I'm still bathing in the tears.

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

holy shit is this real?
Those guys are crazy

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

they still make shit like this

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Naruto, you really surpassed your successors.

What did Kakshi mean by this?

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

tfw sarada will be tsunade but with a sharingan, more chakra, uchiha speed and raiton taijutsu

she's the next raikage

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

I know right, it's shit
Though those two do make a pair that is good for hentai

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

So she'll be an useless retarded jobber?

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

Uchiha
not relevant
does not compute

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

You came to the wrong place littlekuriboh. now leave and never come back.

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

A good fight needs a satisfactory ending, haven't kept up with naruto in years but I doubt the fight ended with Sauske literally being held down by Naruto clones as the entire village took turns kicking Sauske in the balls.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

took turns kicking Sauske in the balls.
You are absolutely correct.

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

female character
relevant

kek

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Lad.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

That's exactly what you got.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

Her Uchiha plot armor did get her to be the MC of her own arc

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

Honestly Kakashi vs Obito was way better

youtube.com/watch?v=7I6QbXrL5TE

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

the reason why it looks so good that he made animation blurry in order to look smooth
kinda hard to do with all these details but the key animator managed to pull that off

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

This is just getting sad

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

What is that? From whch episode?

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

first shippuden movie

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=3HxS_7-J2mQ

how is my taste in music?

I love 3:50 - 4:21

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

the sound effect when she opens the eye on her forehead is terrifying

i cant find it

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

sasuke want to revive his clan
i love this meme

created the edo tensei and preserved madara corpse leading to the latter resurrection and the zombies arc.

1/10 because he has decent sass

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

What? It sounds like someone is trying (and failing) to blow a trumpet or something.

It's so silly.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

why does he have no sage markings?

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

WHERE is Itachi behind the chidori? What time?

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

20:05

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

Because SP is retarded, he should have been born with the rinnegan right away

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

oh damn.. that's really subtle

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

good times

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

So who is Gohan? SasuNaru?

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

just looked it up

full fight 4 hours
thats 12 full episodes of naruto desu

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

I agree with . If it wasn't for Madara it would have been 120% shit.

Bentley Gutierrez
Bentley Gutierrez

Sasuke was trying to kill Naruto so he can go all out as he pleases. Naruto was not trying to kill Sasuke. I know you people are too autistic to understand basic shit but come on.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

the last was trash, don't bother.

the boruto movie was miles better.

kishimoto can't write a character drama.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

The overwhelming majority thought it was a good movie.

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

Leading theories were

The real Madara
Madara's brother Izuna
The Sage of the Six Paths

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

the same retards who think naruto is good think the last is a good movie?

who would have thought

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

It's worse.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

Not that guy, but it's the kind of movie that is really only liked by shipfaggots.

Outside of that it has the same plot and structure as the other filler movies.

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

No it isnt. The Last is a character piece, it would honestly work better without all the fights in this case, it was all about the character. They put in fights since it was a shounen.The others can't be said to be like that at all. They're all about throw away villain and throw away plot, but the fighting is innate to it still. The Last, the action plot can be removed and it still works.

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

Could someone here explain to someone who won't bother to go back and re-read Naruto what exactly ended up happened with Madara, Obito, and Tobi (who i'm assuming is Obito). What were their endgames?

Also how did this Kaguya shit happen?