Next season is fucking garbage

There's always shows centered around the same old popular themes. Those have always been around, but they were never as dominant as they are right now. There is almost nothing original that's airing.

>Half a dozen of literal kiddie shows(those have to exist, no problem there)
>7 blatant Fujobait shows
>Several of those have "handsome" somewhere in the description or in the FUCKING TITLE
>One of them is about a Fujo that's a reverse harem lead but all she wants is to watch them kiss each othe
>4 shows about idolshit(male or female)
>Teekyuu, which was once an enjoyable show, is extending its unwelcome stay with an 8th season
>There's a new Digimon series, finally
>But the new Digimons are called Appmons and it's all focus on phone app
>They fucking ruined Digimon
>There's a show about Vampires
>And another about Werewolves
>There's like 3 shows whose plots are centered around "Time travelling to the past and exploring history". I guess that's the new trend that's going to become popular.
>Sequels sequels sequels, and it's a bunch of shows nobody really cared for
>A bunch of shows with no plot summary(Maybe here lies he gold?)
>Okusama ga Seitokaichou is getting a sequel, for some reason
>Mandatory Gundam
>Cardgame shows used to sell toys to children
>Adaptations of video games that have no plot
>At least three historic shows
>One has Nobunaga in the name
>And another is about the overused Three Kingdoms setting
>Cute girls make doujin games
>Cute girls play ping pong
>Cute girls doing lewd exercises: season 2
>There's a show about girls playing a sportwhere you have to knock people down with your ass
>Cute girls riding bikes

Where's my anime, Japan? There's almost nothing to see here. Surprisingly, even the Isekai and Magical Academy shows that are a dime a dozen are absent. What happened?

Literally every season there's some shitter saying the season is shit. You are that shitter. Congratulations.

Fuck off, shitter.

I am not saying it's shit, I am asking where all the enjoyable things went. It feels like the "mandatory shows" consumed every single airing slot at once, and left no space for original works. Like I said, even Magical Academies and Isekais are absent.

There's nothing for you and your pals on reddit to jerk yourselves over this season. Big fucking whoop

Fuck off, Cred Forums.

> It feels like the "mandatory shows" consumed every single airing slot at once, and left no space for original works
No, it feels like you just disregarded anything that had any stereotypical anime elements at all, or fell into a recognizable genre. And then you described several shows multiple times, made it clear that you somehow thought Digimon was a good franchise worth being excited for, didn't like any of the things that got sequels, posted a Cred Forums image, etc. Basically, you clearly don't belong here.

This makes no sense. I always eat up all those garbage shows every season, but regardless, it feels as if the original productions are far too absent this time around.

Nothing could possibly be worse than this summer.

That's how business works. You see what works and what fails

This is how every season starts. You'll have a couple shows by week 2 or 3 that caught your eye. Or wait you could always work on your backlog.

For me it's almost the opposite for the last few years:

>Get hyped over ~3 upcoming shows next season
>See "potential" in another ~3
>End up following only 1 or 2 at best
>Work on backlog and cry myself to sleep

You can't complain about the quality of anime if Digimon actually would ever excite you.

Your definition of original seems to be "things I like." Unless you're going to tell me that shogi prodigies, dictionary publishers, pro ice skaters, classical music robots, etc. are totally generic topics.

>It's a "bitch and moan about the next season" thread

Aren't you used to this by now sempai?

Fuck off back to Cred Forums.

I dislike you and your post.

>not liking digimon battle network
I saw the raw of the first episode and it was pretty enjoyable

I bet you're counting Natsume and Haikyuu as fujobait when they're going to be two of the best shows airing next season.
Like holy fuck you're bitching about girls and boys, but then you don't even like mecha, It's like you're complaining because you want to complain. Just look at blank paper if you don't want to be offended by anything.

If you could torture op with anime which one wold you make him watch? Would start with sub lovelive

>It'll never be 2005/6 again when you had multiple great shows airing at the same time

Moe was a mistake.

drifters is isekai and its gonna be good, theres already ova out (basically its first 2 episodes). Other than that ye. There is basically 1-3 shows per season that are worth watching, but its been like that always.

Fuck off back to Cred Forums, kojima fag

I loved so much battle network series. Rip in peace.

user it's been so shit for so long I haven't had a backlog for 2 years

>I am not saying it's shit
>next season is fucking garbage
?????????

Also Ajin 2nd season, Ocult 9 might be interesting, Nanbaka (comedy about convicts trying to escape), Luger code have potential as well (but will sux probably)

Cred Forums is really pathetic nowadays with all their shit girlie shows

what happened to back when we could discuss GOOD shows that were unique?

>Drifters
>Historial, real life samurai is transported to another world where other historical figures fight for eternity

It's just another Japanese self-wanking show about Japanese history, or at least it's what the description leads me to believe. Where the HELL did all the wish fulfilment, actual Isekai series go?

No idea about Natsume, but Haikyuu is just another sports anime. They're all the same and I hate sports anime, even if it were cute girls playing. I left that out because it's just my own opinion, I know lots of people like that stuff.

>Obligatory this season is bad thread

Trashed.

I'm sure you've watched it and given it it's fair shake and you're not just assuming things based off of random biases you have because it's a show involving sports.

Its nothing about Japanese history, they got isk'ed into alternative world with elfs and shit vs other isked humans, the authors are the same guys who did hellsing ultimate, so basically you gonna see a lot of good shit. Ova is out its made from first 2 episodes, you can go and watch it now.

it IS self wanking but it's gonna be entertaining. It's watching historical figures fighting to the death, so Oda Nobunaga vs Joan of Arc or the enemy army being lead by followers of Hitler

the final boss is probably Jesus so it's gonna be a ride

>Where the HELL did all the wish fulfilment, actual Isekai series go?
What do you fucking mean? There's one every season or two at most, it isn't unusual at all not to have one. Do you actually watch anime, or do you just trust what Cred Forums tells you.

There will always be a yuri show, they're never bad. Fuck off.

would love to see some SpecOps Operator from modern days get Isk'ed there to. But probably would be to OP.

I have zero interest in sports altogether, which is why I can't watch those shows.

That doesn't sound too bad, I suppose. I figured it was only going to be other Japanese history figures, not world history figures.

There hasn't been a season without a show like that in a while.

I once liked Yuri shows but then I realized they hardly ever go anywhere other than "look, those cute girls are actually GAY for each other". Yurikuma Arashi was the last good Yuri, and the best part about it were the threads where we tried to figure out the references and what the fuck was going on.

Perhaps I am being biased or something. There ARE some shows that I'll be watching, it's just that it felt that almost everything else fell inside one of the several "there's always X shows with this plot every season" categories.

>There hasn't been a season without a show like that in a while.
Last season, nigger. But you're probably counting leftovers because you don't know how it works, so in that case it'd be last fall.

>people engaging seriously with Cred Forumsermin
Why?

what happened to the horse racing horse girl thing from last year? i remember a shitstorm over the preview then nothing happened.

That was a mobage, user. Also, it was like six months ago, not last year.

Isn't that a video game?

Why would you make the thread with a Cred Forums image you fucking idiot?

fuck my life i want my gay derby horse girls :(

there's always only 2-3 actually worth keeping up weekly and then 1 of them being genuinely good

More importantly, where the fuck are my onee-chan anime? I want my onee-chan anime damnit.

>>Teekyuu, which was once an enjoyable show, is extending its unwelcome stay with an 8th season
WRONG

>people can't tell Gakuen Handsome is a parody from the exaggerated yaoi hands and chins alone

Tell me about this shit, apart from dragonball, that i'm watching because of nostalgia goggles, the last anime i watched is shingeki no bahamut genesis.
Nowadays i'm here only for manga and shitposting.

Oh good, I found the shitposting thread. Sup?

As someone who's read more manga than you, you sound like absolute cancer.