youtube.com/watch?v=LGZwhkDrXKA
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59176698
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53109338
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58818886
youtu.be/7FWEBOddX9E
youtube.com/watch?v=YgDGh0d0EZI
youtu.be/L_q7nee6Pr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take your bets on the next writer or director of the next series(if there will be one).

Ways the dub can try to salvage that Xyz arc and BB duel without outright not dubbing them.

>Zorc

What.

Endoh and Clear mind saved 5Ds, so what they need to do is make another clear mind song and have that save ARC-V.

Painkillers are a hell of a thing, I know that the japanese mindset is "keep working til you die" and all but shit, if somebody handed me this I'd order them to rest in bed til they recover. Does paid leave not exist over there?

His name is Zarc now.

Kuwabara definitely seems like a lock for director especially after the success of DSOD. Yoshida will most likely return but they could choose someone else for writer.

Crow died, Tsukikage died, Asuka was useless, Edo was useless, Kaito was a gary-stu, Jack didn't do shit.
Remind me again why I'm watching this series?

Have Kaito talk about how the space ambulance saved him

>Remind me again why I'm watching this series?
Sunk costs fallacy?

This is a semen demon

Reasons you discuss YGO/ARC-V on Cred Forums instead of Reddit

>Jack didn't do shit.
If anything Jack helped Yuya prove himself to be an even bigger EGAO Messiah. Arguably even Jack himself felt he was kissing Yuya's ass.

Off by 2

Because reddit is for plebs

I'll admit, I laughed.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSKJjU72Hfc

What's with the disembody'd head?

>"hey guys I don't agree with you"
>down voted to oblivion

I don't use most social media or forums in general. I don't like managing accounts, and prefer remaining anonymous just in case.

For the lewds.

>losing a duel
>Know that if you draw THAT card you could possibly turn it around
>draw
>It's here.

What's the appropriate theme for a moment like that? I mean, it's only happened to me once

That one.

youtube.com/watch?v=94dY-QxjDiE

It'll always be canon. In my heart.

There's only one theme that fits.

youtube.com/watch?v=ch0ACDFffNk

>draw the card that you need
>enemy has a counter

>losing duel
>draw exact card you want
>didn't realize it wouldn't actually help because of a misscount

i hate me

>Zarc
Can we safely assume that Zarc is either an alternate version of DM's Zorc or GX's Supreme King or a Fusion of both?

Also, does this hint at Bakura or Kaiba appearing?

Just put either any Guilty Gear Xrd Instant Kill theme or BlazBlue Astral Heat theme and I am cool with it.

What is Z-ARC going to look like?

When will Sub-spacial battle be printed? The idea of pulling 3 you want from your deck is great even if they go to the grave and you lose 1500 lp for it.

>Yuya becomes a 3 headed dragon
Is he going to follow in the footsteps of his ancestors and lose to dead animals?

Shit.

I'm surprised that the mammoth arrow is not printed yet.

Can someone please explain to me how characters from the past Yugioh anime are in this show? I thought they all occurred in different timelines.

I will post this every thread until the episode!!

Alternate universe versions of those characters + nostalgia overshilling

I can't... I think I am getting too excited and happy to see Northwemko as the OP in the drawthread and evenf irst. I will leave for a moment and try to cool myself down.
How that scene didn't get censored?

Sounds convoluted but fun.

its not blood, its just evil aura

It isn't. Fun, I mean.

Yeah if you don't mind some of them ruined, like Edo and Kaito

Just 203 more and RIP buttbuddy.

It works for the 5DS characters, but only barely because Synchro went on too long.

Why they created the action duel shit if they don't put that feature even in the virtual games?

This one
youtu.be/FUvGfhNHt-U

Everyday until yuyafags get BTFO

this garbage show still going on? they beat beast-boy in holo-jungle yet?

Yes, two episodes ago.

sawatari die?

No, but he's "crippled", he can't duel anymore.

Yes, and then the best girl died and it achieved the worst rating in the history of animes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ePPNTyWPAk

I mean, we're getting Zarc in two episodes. How exactly do you want us to be BTFO?

remember when they had action fields besides cross-over???

No, Bird Brain Crow broke his duel disk as a retarded act of saving him.

How much semen demon RAY-A will be?

>Something happens to Yuzu
>Yuya completely loses his shit

>Something happens to RAY-A
>Demon Duelist loses his shit and splits the universe into 4 dimensions
>

That's love.

Is Ray confirmed to be a girl?
Keep in mind there were plenty of times when we've got a female VA voicing male characters.

>is the fusion of 4 girls confirmed to be a girl
I don't know, you tell me.

Three rights make a left

>is the fusion of 4 girls confirmed to be a girl

More of an overlay, really.

Early DM fusions were retarded as fuck.

>evil aura
Ok I buy that
Kind of funny how I managed to note the big butt Northwemko have in her original art.
Considering the many hype and tease things this series did and failed to do (like Sergey and Bracelet-kun cucking Hitotsu-Ni, now Zarc), it's more or less understandable why they think that.
I will still believe that it will be great though, even if it comes with a high chance of being a big total dissapointment. I rather have faith and hope for the best.

After watching GX, was there ever a villain that actually refuses to duel a character for the sake of their evil plan like Saitou?

>This is nothing like Zorc. It's a new and original character named Zarc.
Is this how the naming went down

Reiji refused to duel Shun until Shun completed MCS.

>UNLEASH was Last Train, but worse
>Trump Card was Going My Way!, but worse
>Light of Hope was Teardrop, but worse
>Next OP will be Wonder Wings, but worse

I'd imagine that it would be something like Overlap as more of a DM reference

Last Train is fucking garbage

Villian not Rival.

i dont know what deck to run
dubs decide what deck i run this format

Aigami.

>Wonder Wings, but worse
HOW?
Although Wonder Wings was kinda nice when the chorus hit.

Ancient Gear jobbers.

Just run one of the 5 protagonist's decks til you eventually come across an archetype that suits your play style. first thing's first. Are you going meta or pet deck?

>>UNLEASH was Last Train, but worse
>>Trump Card was Going My Way!, but worse
HAHAHAHA

Just use your favourite monster or archetype.
If your favourite monster is not meta, then combine it with something that can help it. There is always a choice. If not, then play whathever you want.

Crystrons.

i play meta, but i really have no clue what to play.

Brick Luster Soldiers

Qli

Merlanteans

Dark Magician/Dark Magician Girl archetype&combination

winrar, i play qli then

It has been decided RIP

NO
SCREW YOU
TAKE YOUR -800 ELSEWHERE WITH YOUR MONARCHS
GET OUT REEEEEEEE

IRL? Get ready to drop some cash on your Ghost Reapers and it's targets.

>Could of gave them a rank 8 xyz
>Could of gave them a draw engine to stop the bricking
>Could of even gave them a way to get back their banished materials in a more direct way

Nah, let's give them a jank'd Honest that somewhat defeats Utopia Lighting and Crystal Wing.

Decisions like this are why Celtic Guardians never took off, Dark Magician is still wasted spell city and why someone thought Silent Paladin was a good idea.

fuck that, im just gonna run demise qli
very cheap and good

>Celtic Guardians never took off,

They never even got any modern support other than that one movie card which was clearly designed for a different era.

>Dark Magician

DM has lots of potential to be honest. It's sitting right there at the edge of petdeck and becoming a really good meta deck. It will probably get more support 2 sets after Maximum Crisis if they continue the pattern of legacy support which could seriously help it.

>Silent Paladin

Yeah can't defend this. It was bad. Good thing AIM made up for it.

>AIM
What?

>DM has lots of potential to be honest. It's sitting right there at the edge of petdeck and becoming a really good meta deck. It will probably get more support 2 sets after Maximum Crisis if they continue the pattern of legacy support which could seriously help it.

I agree. Dark Magical Circle, Magician Navigation, Magician's Rod, and Magician of Dark Illusion are great cards for the deck. They just need a little more.

Looking at the slots there is probably one more level 4 light to match the level 4 dark and maybe a spell. That said Envoy of Chaos shows us they have no intention in fixing the fact the deck has way many too many things going on in it and does none of them well.

Apprentice Illusion Magician

You left one out, also,i'd rather not get more dark magician support unless magician girl support comes first. They should get a synchro and the tuner should make monsters have to attack when a magician girl is on the field except it and they lose half their attack when they do it so it's effect can stack with the magician girl's effect which could make opposing monster's attacks nearly 0 so that even Apple and Lemon could survive them if they run out of spellcasters in the hand to use

I swear I'm going to find a drawfag that's good enough to include her in with the rest of the magician girls

>They never even got any modern support other than that one movie card which was clearly designed for a different era.
I was surprised we didn't get any more Celtic Guardian support after that. Why did they bother making a card that supports a Celtic Guardian archetype when there's only 2 other members, one of whom is a crappy vanilla.

>Something happenned to RAY-A
>the one that caused it was the Demon Duelist himself

YOu can do it user! I got one for me after months in the drawthreads, so you can too!

black dragon dildo huh

Do you have an image of Kiwi,Apple,Lemon, Chocolate and Berry I can save in case they need a reference to what they look like?

I mean, there are a lot of them in the internet.
I taked the first one I saw

I'm guessing Yuya is going to kill Serena first since she was the one to take Yuzu to the Doctor.

Tomorrow episode in nutshell.

>Lulu obsidian

>Serena killed
DELETE THIS

Oh, are we having a magician girl duel or are you just helping that one dude? either way, I open with this.

>yuto is seeing it inside yuya
>he can't do anything besides watch

Just helping him. That's a nice playmat though.

>duels like, 2,34 times
>one of the coolest themes in Arc-V
youtube.com/watch?v=LGZwhkDrXKA

Sound Duel 4 FUCKING WHEN?

When Zarc is killed. I promise you, user.

>Have 5 soundtrack themes for yourself
>Duel only 4 times within your own series

K E I K A K U
E
I
K
A
K
U

Raimunda Galinha Preta

Yuto has always been a c u c k.

Who's fruit is it that they're licking?

Why don't they chant the Action Duel intro anymore? Would've been perfect for the last episode.

Then I shall continue.

I't's anti-thematics, lancers finally realized what shun meant that they aren't going to play around.

OBJECTION. That VEGETABLE was added with photoshop and doesn't change Yuto's cuck status

Just leaving this here.

I believe from all the things Arc-V did, not doing anything with Reiji is the biggest waste.

Remember how he sat around for episodes on end in Synchro?

At this point I just hope the show ends with him not losing a duel.

Yeah, scenes like these mean nothing. Sawatari has a full extra deck of cards and so do Yuzu and Gongenzaka yet all we see is 0 from Sawatari and Yuzu only has 3 fusions while Gongenzaka has 6, I was really hoping he'd last long enough to a level 11 and 12 so he can truly synchro climb.

Yes, even if it was twice his actual duel numbers would be great.
Other stuff is not giving likeable charcters more duels, honestly synchro tourney was only bearable/good because most of them were 1 episode long thanks god.

He'll lose either to his dad to show how important and unlikely it is that Yuya beats him when Reji couldn't or he'll job to Yuya in the final duel with a smile on his face.

>That VEGETABLE was added with photoshop
No, that's original content of picture. See:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59176698

>Aki
Man, that reminds me of that old min comic that was always posted around the beginning of synchro of Yuzu freaking out at Yugo's riding duel when Aki suddenly shows up on her D-Wheel trying to give Yuzu advice. Then there was that other one where she saved Yusei from the truck but got a little too wound up and tentacle raped him.

I want to protect Reiji smile!

>this triggers Cred Forumsrc v

> opponent activates this card
>refuse the handshake and chain mystical refpanel

>opponent activates Yu-Jo
>chain Refpanel
>now I have to offer my opponent a handshake
>chop off my own hands so I have nothing to offer so Yu-Jo never resolves and we go to time and I win because I have more LP

As long as those smiles are there
Wanna keep on shinin'!

i want shun to wake up, those electic shocks should be nothing to him, fuck you Ono

I do both.

I'll stake it all on my ultimate pride
Wanna be the perfect

Who wants to bet Zarc will end up getting Egao'd and turning good in a single episode?

You just have to accept the idea of the handshake, you don't actually have to shake their hand.

2chan mememagic working on polls

i will need that yuya pic

What the fuck are you even saying?

>Grace's VA voicing Ray instead of Yuzu's

Grace just won the Yu-bowl.

I fully expect her to sound like a semen demon now.

>Grace gets all wet over Yuya entame
>she get's the role of Ray as well
YUZU KEKS BTFO

She will sound like pictured instead.

yeah boii

Is it too late to still have hope for new magicians tonight? am I getting the same routine but with Raging Dragon being the star instead of rebellion?

The card is literally an exact copy of rebellion with a buffed destruction effect and better scale.

Because this time it's Yuya's anger that makes it instead of Yuto's like with Rebellion.

Like fuck and sayonara,man. That just means 2 dragons, same 2 magicians= new dragon and ruris getting BTFO. I just hope the OP/ED are good.I'll see for myself tomorrow early morning.

Well, so I guess Grace's not coming back.

ded nobody's interested in tonight.

Card fags are gone
nobody really cares about the characters at this point so Rurifags are gone,too.

Odd Eyes Raging Dragon is shitty bullshit that didn't need to happen so Fusion Pendulum hopefuls are also gone. Thanks Ono, your bullshit not only killed the show you killed the threads. Not even shitposters will touch this shit.

Will you stop yapping?

It was never going to be a Fusion Pendulum. Yuri is needed for that and we've known he was scheduled to duel Yugo for a long time.

If you want me to shut up then speak with your deck.

I don't think you can beat me. I was /dng/'s strongest duelist before I left that shithole.

I will be forever salty about that honestly

Sauce?

Can someone provide the link to the episodes mega, please?

Yuri and Serena interacting when?

>losing a duel
>somehow save your monster with a trap
>but you still take damage :^)

Well memed.

Never their love would be too sexy for this show.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53109338

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58818886

there you are all no longer gay

>implying you can fix me

Nah, their love would be terrifying, cute and awkward, like the couple of socially inept sociopaths they are.

The Glory of Grace made us all straight again.

best dimensional counterparts

I wish the Arclights came back as Resistence and wanted to destroy Academia because they carded Tron.
Instead we got an edgy manlet.

Make BB spout Spartacus references.

I know your true desires and intentions user

>could've had III instead of Sayaka
>could've had IV instead of TRAINS
>could've had V instead of Repent Motherfucker

But I was already straight for Yuya.

Yuzu pls. Go back to Herr Doktor's sex dungeon.

that is a boi, A BOI!

Nah. I prefer that they're left to memory without becoming hollower versions of themselves

>could've had any Zexal character instead of Kaito
ftfy
Even Kotori would've been better.

>Have IV siphon everyone else's screen time instead Kaito
>Close your eyes and you could pretend it's Reiji.

Imagine a battle-hardened Kotori kicking ancient gear's ass with Herald of perfection/Agent deck.

Then again Konami would have somehow made it shit.

>everyone was predicting that Kotori would be some rugged badass leader of the Resistance and Shun's mother as repayment for her VA's shit time in ZeXal.
>People were expecting Anna herself to also be relevant.
>Or literally anyone but Kaito.

Instead we got Kaito, who could've even been good, but instead we got a rehash of Shun's arc but worse.

>Close your eyes and you could pretend it's Reiji.
>suddenly FANSERVICE

>1 off

LEAKED PICTURE OF FALLEN HERO, RAY

>Off by 1

IV vs Dennis would have been top tier entame.

Zarc sounds like a Chinese Ripoff of Zorc

I don't know how to say this to you, but your hopes and dreams for a good OP have less than six hours to live

Bishonen Zorc > Dragondick

Cred Forums Pass user since November 2012.

I'm half expecting the OP to be another ad for DSOD

>paying to shitpost

At least then we'll get decent animation.

>NAS won't stop shilling that shitty movie
Oy vey.

better than paying for trading cards

Well good night gang

Perhaps if I pray hard enough the OP won't end up being complete shit, but considering the song's name is "Pendulum Beat" I doubt we're in for anything good

Meme magic will make Yugioh OPs great again

a boi is fine too

I'm straight since ever. My waifu only made those feelings stronger.

It will be shit.

>shitty movie
Dunno dude. Sure the shilling is beyond the charts, but at least has soul thanks to Kaz

Silly plebs, watch the King in action

WAGA TAMASHII

As much as I love Kaz, I see that movie for what it is and it's nothing more than filler.

>the most phallic fruit is the most boifuccable

There's a disappointing lack of gets in this thread.

How many of Jack's fingers does it take to rip open Yuugou's asshole?

Nice.

And then there's this asshole.

Ore no turn

Yurifags need to fucking disappear.

Your episode is next week, Yugo.

I draw

>Show is so shit there is no discussion
>No discussion results in fags trying for gets

Mods need to wipe these threads out.

Sorry Banana lover but your boy will die and theres nothing you can do about it

all yu are made 4 sex

>yugofags
>"wow he's cute and funny"
>yuyafags
>"wow he's cute and girly"
>yutofags
>"wow he's cute and cool"
>yurifags
>proceeds to spam the thread with 500 pictures of yuri
>"BEST BOY AHAHAH BEST BOY"
>"WOW I REALLY LOVE YURI EVEN IF THE ONLY THING WE KNOW ABOUT HIM IS THAT HE'S A SADISTIC FUCK"

i dont biri believe you, post proof

Dubs confirm.

Dubs confirm.

>cool

Most of the posters here remind me more of Tumblr, which I actively avoid despite running a "successful" blog. Yu-Gi-Oh! is way too childish and niche to have a worthwhile fanbase. Here, I can more easily skip over and talk with those who actually want to, and, more importantly, I can see what people think about things beyond "Yuya is perf" "Asuka's hair be ON POINT" "When is Atemu going to show up?"

>there will never be a full SoL with just Sora, Yuzu and Yuya
It hurts

>Most of the posters here remind me more of Tumblr

Gee, i wonder why

>"Yuya is perf"
>"Asuka's hair be ON POINT"
>"When is Atemu going to show up?"

Calm down man. ARC-V is shit and all the characters in it are shit. It just happens that Yuri is less shitty than the others

>triple dubs
KONAMI MAKE IT HAPPEN

>It just happens that Yuri is less shitty than the others

No need for long paragraphs about how I think Arc-V could still be good before I start going into why it's shit

With his "backstory" revealed, he's easily one of the worst characters in the show.

>Yuri is less shitty than the others
That is sure one big shit-eating grin he got here though.

>>"wow he's cute and stupid"
fixed

>Backstory perfectly sets him up to be egao'd
>He'll be easily forgiven for all his crimes
>Yuya will somehow relate to his loneliness

If you could have one SoL episode for each dimension, what would they be about?

>>Yuya will somehow relate to his loneliness

hardcore fucking between yuus and ruris and reiji and hand (scarf)

There are actually people that admit they go here on tumblr. If you feel suicidal, try checking the Arc-V tag there sometime. It's pretty horrifying.

>for each dimension
I want true SoL with the entire cast except Yuri.

remember when they brought back a standard character and it was fucking kachidoki

Standard would be about entertainment
Fusion would be like school SoL
Xyz would be similar to sports/competition
no clue about Synchro

Date episode with each Yu/Zu pair. Not like they aren't willing to show that since they already showed Yuto and Ruri on a date.

Who?

Standard: Yuya and Yuzu go to school with other ARC-V original characters. Clannad-style romance with Reiji being amazing with DAISAKUSENs for every little thing they do.

Fusion: Yuri, Asuka, and Edo relentlessly bully everyone on campus.

Xyz: Yuto and Kaito have a non-SoL action-show episode with intrigue, spy-sneaking, coolness only for it to all be inside their heads as they're playing a game with Shark.

Synchro: Crow being a rough-and-tumble guy taking care of kids god he's so fucking cute.

>literally a dragon dick

painkillers were a mistake

Please for the love of god give us details on the new series so I can make a Yu-Gi-Oh version of picture related

I want to get off this ride

Fuck off.

>Standard would be about entertainment

slam hand into ground and pull out obelisk

I'd have yuya to dinner, and by dinner I mean raiding his delicious bootyhole with my turgid D

Watch Appli monsters, it's like Arc-V but good

2 more months

>that Masumi
Did they drop her from the show because they can't show lesbians on little boys' TV?

>it's like Arc-V but good

Go back to your thread, shill.

>I mean, it's only happened to me once

That must suck. I remember topdecking Miracle Fusion like crazy back in the day.

Arc-V isn't allowed to have enjoyable characters.

That's why they killed Dennis

It's called having a character-driven story.

That's what we thought when ARC-V started, too.

Standard = Clown Hitler trying to gas Yuya;
Fusion = Asuka trying to fug Yuugo;
Xyz = Grace trying to fug Yuya;
Synch = Epic adventures in the slums.

>Dennis
>enjoyable
haha

>It's Digimon, but good.
ftfy

But really, it's only been one episode. I thought it was alright, but it didn't hype me up like ARC-V's first episode did. Going to give it time to see if it's really any good.

No no, it has nothing to do with DM being character-driven or some other bullshit. DSoD was unneeded filler, and it's barely more tolerable than Battle of Gods.

>DSoD was unneeded filler,

I don't think you know what filler means. You probably think Synchro was filler too.

KATTOBINGU ORE!

DSOD was tepid garbage

Yugi vs Kaiba doesn't even have a winner or loser

YAWN!

>DSoD was unneeded filler, and it's barely more tolerable than Battle of Gods.
The difference is that one finalized characters and the other set a standard for them to never develop ever again.

>You probably think Synchro was filler too.
Are you implying it wasn't?
Those 50 episodes were the worst thing in this franchise since Virtual World, DOMA, KC Grand Prix, SoL/Genex Tournament, Pre-WRGP and Early Zexal.

Thanks, user.

>Yugi vs Kaiba doesn't even have a winner or loser

>caring about who wins or loses a children's card game

>ignoring the interaction and growth of the characters during the duel

Well this movie is for a more mature audience and not children.

I don't think Synchro was filler. I think it was overly long.

>since Virtual World, DOMA, KC Grand Prix, SoL/Genex Tournament, Pre-WRGP and Early Zexal.
>since
Do you actually not know English, or did you not proofread?

Arc-V's real hype only started around episode 5 or so, though.

>YAWN!

>be playing Domain Monarchs at a Regionals not too long ago
>opponent is running Chaos MAX Blue-Eyes
>opponent is also from locals and is well known for stacking his opponents and using weighted dice without being caught
>brick both games with 4 Monarchs and 1 Prime
>Top deck into Pantheism every time as my sixth draw and breakthrough his board
>Play against Extra Deck Monarch player
>Gloats about how Domain Monarchs are trash
>Curb stomp him 2/0/0
>Game two I top decked Stormforth while having had Fog King, Domain, Tenacity, Twin Twister and Prime in hand when he had a Crystal Wing on board with 2 backrow, both of which were Solemn Warning and a Stormforth respectively

Feels Good meng.

Oh it's you. Same guy always complaining about the duel not having an ending.

More like episode 7, but I was in it for entame since the very beginning.

>when u topdeck one kaiju monster or the pendulum scale what you need
youtu.be/7FWEBOddX9E

Anyone else watch Vanguard. Kinda disappointed with the OP despite it being OLM who does good animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgDGh0d0EZI

I wish Yuya wore that clown costume again.

>the complaint is invalid if it's been made before

I'm new to this "site nationalism", why is Tumblr (and Reddit for that matter) bad? Or is it just tribe mentality of us vs. them?

>Yugi vs Kaiba doesn't even have a winner or loser
It pretty much did though, after the graveyard nuke Kaiba pretty much had nothing left to stop Dark Magician from direct attacking but I guess Kaz didn't want people getting butthurt that they're favorite CEO is just a jobber so he just let Aigami interrupt and have them partner to take him down.
We really could have done without Aigami though, just give us the Ishtars and literally nothing would change.

If you have to ask you're probably from there. Lurk more.

The complaint has been destroyed by many people for months.

It's just the first week user, it's gonna be changed, same with the ED, just give them a few weeks.

>I'm new

Lurk more, newshit.

>give us the Ishtars and literally nothing would change.

Malik's story is done. He would offer nothing of worth. Aigami gives us the Quantum Cube, backstory of how Shadi and Bakura met, and he's the first YGO antagonist to go Evangelion and attempt to create Human Instrumentality. His Cubics are also cooler than Malik's torture cards.

Every site is terrible, but if you want a description of the two:
On tumblr, you'll likely see people posting things that are dumb, regurgitated, or both. Occassionally, you'll see a long text post by someone who actually know what they're talking about, but even those have stinkers.
Cred Forums mostly separates the vapid from the deep, so to speak. Waifu subculture is far worse than the dumb posts on Tumblr, but a thread can hold users who want to do either at the same time.
I agree, except that putting the Ishtarls in would have been terrible, so I'm hoping you just mean that for comparison.

>why reddit is bad

Why are you here if you don't think Reddit is bad?

>and he's the first YGO antagonist to go Evangelion and attempt to create Human Instrumentality.
Z-ONE would like to have a word with you.
>His Cubics are also cooler than Malik's torture cards.
They're just Spawn rip offs which is literal OTK or bust and only work if the opponent is dumb enough to run into Vjam and get their shit frozen. Malik's torture was cool with the execution theme and it worked to fit any circumstance he was in simply because the opponent is going to fall into the traps.

WHAT!

Your whole complaint about Aigami's cards are bogus. Especially when you defend Malik's shitty cards in the next sentence. You try and use meta talk about OTK or bust and talking about the opponent running into the cards to activate them. This is the anime. Anything works. Especially when Malik's cards are completely shit on every level and don't even function as a deck. It's just random cards. You can argue that you have to run into Malik's cards as well which you pretty much said yourself.

You're forgetting the part where, unlike Marik who was raped and tortured by his dad until he fostered a split-personality that killed the guy and fucking Shadi made him think that the Pharaoh was killing off the Gravekeepers and thus giving him a valid reason to hunt down Atem, Aigami just took Shadi's peaceful lessons and then cranked them all to fucking eleven for no real reason. Aigami is a very shallow character, and it was a gigantic middle finger to everyone to have him become possessed by the Millennium Ring only to say that Dark Bakura's spirit had moved on and the Ring itself was inherently evil even though all of the Items were used in a blood ritual.

Z-One was just trying to change the future. He didn't actively try to kill everyone on the planet and merge their consciousness into one being. Not to mention he was a fucking cosplayer.

Cubics also represent the idea of evolution which is what Aigami aims to achieve by merging humanity together and creating a utopia free of conflict and war.

>You try and use meta talk about OTK or bust and talking about the opponent running into the cards to activate them.
It's not even meta talk, that's how his deck works
Did you even watch the damn movie or read the summaries at least?
>Aigami summons Vjam and sets 4
>Kaiba summon Krystal Dragon and attacks Vjam
>Vjam freezes Krystal Dragon and Aigami flips over the traps to set up the beast line of Cubics and muck up Kaiba's monster zones with copies of the same frozen monster
>He continually assaults Kaiba with the beast line until he stops it with Counter Gate and uses Obelisk the Tormentor to win.
Even against Yugi
>Yugi summons Giant Sentry of Stone
>Aigami uses the Emperor Line and continuously assaults Yugi and he fights back with Gaia and Silent Swordman but is ultimately forced to use a 3 trap combo to turn the Emperor Line on Aigami.
And in the tag duel he just turbo'd Crimson Nova and fused into Crimson Nova Trinity and ended up losing to Mahad after Pandemic Dragon weakened it.
> Especially when Malik's cards are completely shit on every level and don't even function as a deck. It's just random cards.
They still function better than Cubics.
>You can argue that you have to run into Malik's cards as well which you pretty much said yourself.
No you don't, you can't dodge Lava Golem, the vipers or even Ra without being Yugi.

youtu.be/L_q7nee6Pr8
Will this show have an Arc Cradle equivalent or just go out with a whimper?

And it still doesn't have subs. Even Spic subs. If it were a good anime it qould have them already

>Did you even watch the damn movie

No one here has watched the movie

>And in the tag duel he just turbo'd Crimson Nova and fused into Crimson Nova Trinity and ended up losing to Mahad after Pandemic Dragon weakened it.

What's the fucking problem? His deck works as intended.

>>Aigami uses the Emperor Line and continuously assaults Yugi and he fights back with Gaia and Silent Swordman but is ultimately forced to use a 3 trap combo to turn the Emperor Line on Aigami.

This whole line here shows that Aigami's deck works fine. He pressured Yugi and forced him to use a 3 trap card combo to get out of the situation. Your complaints are invalid.

>They still function better than Cubics.

No they don't. You yourself posted evidence of Cubics functioning fine and nearly beating Yugi and Kaiba. Kaiba had to pull a God out of his ass in the first duel and it took Atem coming back to beat Aigami the second time.

>No you don't, you can't dodge Lava Golem, the vipers or even Ra without being Yugi.

Jounochi beat Malik and Ra. He lost to fatigue and not skill.

Mai was beating Malik and he only survived due to how Ra worked.

but the last part isn't any gigantic middle finger

it was said multiple times on the manga that the eye, the rod and the ring were the inherently evil millenium items, while the scale, the key and the necklace were tools of justice

chalk it up to their original users being shitty as fuck

It'll have something better, hopefully.

Is there some unwritten rule in Yugioh in that if a guy looks really gay, then he's actually very straight?

>Aigami just took Shadi's peaceful lessons

Shadi doesn't care for anyone but himself. He filled Aigami's head with that nonsense to secure his own goals because he knew Aigami would do what he says. He also persuaded Bakura's dad to try on the ring even though he knew it was dangerous and it got him killed anyways. Shadi has never given a fuck about anyone's well-being and I'm glad Bakura killed him. Also Pegasus hinted at the millennium items having evil intelligence as far back as Duelist Kingdom so even without spirits inhabiting them they can still act on their own.

Expect Zarc to look gayer than Pegasus but actually kiss Raya on screen.

>His deck works as intended.
So OTK or bust? I see.
I don't even know what you're even trying to prove by saying my complaints are invalid. If Aigami can't get off the OTK he pretty much just loses so looks like I hit the nail on the head with his deck being OTK or die since he lost to traps which stop OTKs.
>Jounochi beat Malik and Ra. He lost to fatigue and not skill.
He still lost and Malik won.
>Mai was beating Malik and he only survived due to how Ra worked.
She still lost, she should have read the card :^).

Yeah, and the opposite works too. Yusei is manly but he was a total faggot.

He wasn't a faggot, he was a technosexual. It's different.

>So OTK or bust? I see.
>I don't even know what you're even trying to prove by saying my complaints are invalid. If Aigami can't get off the OTK he pretty much just loses so looks like I hit the nail on the head with his deck being OTK or die since he lost to traps which stop OTKs.

If it was OTK or bust his duels wouldn't end with his opponent asspulling. His duels wouldn't be competitive on his end the whole way through. OTK or bust means a deck completely falls apart if it can't OTK. That isn't how his duels go. He plays a long game and then his opponent ass pulls.

>He still lost and Malik won.

Not because Malik has a good deck.

>She still lost, she should have read the card :^).

Mai outplayed Malik. He didn't win because of his deck. He was schooled by Amazonian Harpies.

He obviously wanted Bruno's cock.

Are you guys ready for the best fucking OP and ED of the whole Yugioh anime franchise??

Android cock falls under technosexual, no?

Yes it does. If Aki was a toaster he'd be all over her buns.

The tallest one really wants to fuck that cardboard.

Burn>Hanate>Pendulum Beat>LoH=Trump Card>BelievexBelieve

Calling it

Why the fuck do we have to wait 3.5 hours for this shit? Arc-V is not worth staying up this late.

Almost perfect. Hanate is better than Burn tho

Look at the little faggot with the bandana. Look and laugh.

Is a fucking EBINA episode with RURI and SERENA, YUTO and HITOTSUNI and the last OP and ED of ARC-V plus we'll see a bit of YURI killing SORA

naps nig

MY BODY IS READY HERE WE GO THIS IS FOR YOU ARC-V AND FOR YOUR SALVATION!

New OP & ED, deliver unto us smiles but not egao
Bring upon us zetsubo and the chuuniest of visuals
Bring us a Fusion Pendulum and a DM cameo
Grant us a unified/"5th" dimension
And give us more waifus, lewds, action, hype, faces, and all the meme magic associated with these
Save this show from the perpetual cucking of our wonderful Arc-V from the likes of shilling and pacing
>Also Rituals
May you be saved, current year children's card game commercial

>OTK or bust means a deck completely falls apart if it can't OTK. That isn't how his duels go.
So relentlessly tagging in and out of whatever lines he's using and attacking but losing to backrow isn't OTK or die? Kappa pls.
>Not because Malik has a good deck.
It's a lot better than Jounochi's trash cards. The entire duel he wasn't even taking him seriously and just used cards like Helpoemer and Lava Golem to let the Dark Game mind break him.
Even towards the end when faced with Gilford, he just used Phoenix Mode instead of the OTK effect and still destroyed him anyways.
>Mai outplayed Malik. He didn't win because of his deck. He was schooled by Amazonian Harpies.
More like Chain Master is just stupid but Malik still won anyways.

Why not?

Millennium Items
Yugi Muto & Yami Yugi
Seto Kaiba & Mokuba
Katsuya Jonouchi & Mai Kujaku

What are you going to vote for? I think I'm voting Kaiba and Mokuba sleeves.

Then don't fucking wait, retard. Do you think we care about whether you stay up or not? Absolutely not.
You can die for all we care. Faggot.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the anons here want to fuck a piece of cardboard. Look at Northwemkofag and the DMGfags.

>He didn't win because of his deck. He was schooled by Amazonian Harpies.

Lmao. He wanted her to take his Ra. That's how confident he was that he was going to win. On that whole blimp he never took anyone seriously but Atem because that's who he was after the whole time. He fucked up against Jonouchi but lucked out since yami no geimu saved his ass. His deck is pretty well built though, there's a clear theme and his cards work well with one another.

Not him but if I nap then I don't get up in time

>Not because Malik has a good deck.
What point you're trying to make here? All DM era decks are complete shit except the ABC Dragon Buster.
Malik's deck was at least made of good stuff like Lava Golem and Coffin Seller so he has that going for him while Mai and Jonouchi have nothing garbage in their decks.

>Shadi doesn't care for anyone but Atem

Chill, bro.

>nothing but garbage in their decks*
Sentence got messed up.

I voted for the Items because we never had nor ever will get those otherwise.
Yugi is winning, though, since he's more popular as the face of the game while Kaiba is more popular as a character.

Well to be exact he cares for his "duty" as a Tomb Keeper which is making sure Atem's soul passes on.

Wow I was expecting Kaiba to win. I wish they would show the designs since that makes it easier to vote.

>his deck is pretty well built
>one of the first shit the manga does is confirm that indeed Malik deck is shit and its only purpose is to shit out Ra
>he fucking lost against Jonouchi

>somehow being overconfident means that he's a good duelist when word of fucking Takahashi says that good duelists should never underestimate their opponents

but yes user, keep buying into your fanfiction that Malik was a good duelist

just nap in a heavily trafficked area, eventually the police will wake you up!

Eg and Ao.

No one cares about Mokuba (or Mai, for that matter), but the two Yugi star-power is a pretty obvious outcome.
Which is a shame, because it's the ONLY one of the options that doesn't have something we haven't seen on sleeves yet.
>I wish they would show the designs
They probably won't finalize them for awhile.

I'm just saying he's not as bad as everyone thinks he is. Malik has skill but the problem is exactly as you stated, he underestimated his opponents a lot. That's less of his skill as a duelist and more a personality issue.

is it any good? its at least better than the last one right?

Oh wow. Horrible, awful, disgusting ripoffs. Thanks Digimon.

that's your own interpretation

in universe, underestimating your opponents means that you're a bad duelist

and for fuck's sake, you can see it with fucking everyone that the protagonists duel against

Kaiba never underestimated his opponents either

if you can't beat em, copy em.

>>one of the first shit the manga does is confirm that indeed Malik deck is shit and its only purpose is to shit out Ra
I fail to see the issue with that.
There are several decks IRL which do very well and all they do is turbo out 1 monster.
>>he fucking lost against Jonouchi
Jonouchi fainted, he lost.
If you think that's a win for Jonouchi then Rishid kicked his ass since he was in a winning position until Ra struck them both down.

>Kaiba never underestimated his opponents either
Like he underestimated Yugi and got OTK by Exodia? Immediately after they established him as "literally the best in every game ever"?

>No one cares about Mokuba

But the nips eat up brotherly relations like candy. He was also kind of relevant in the movie too.

as a black male, you're probably right.

Whythefuckyoulying.jpg
Kaiba's a shit duelist anyways, he literally only beat jobbers or literally whos all throughout DM in both the anime and manga.

>he underestimated Yugi

so, thinking that he would actually get to the top of his death tower means he's underestimating him?

also he literally had no fucking knowledge of Yugi's grandpa deck

you can tell kaiba is many things, but he has never underestimated his opponents

he always measures their skill well

But this is wrong. He's always underestimating people. He underestimated Atem the first time they fought, he underestimated Ishizu, and he even underestimates Yugi in the movie. Part of his character is how conceited he thinks he is.

Reminds me of how Yuya got called a digimon protag for wearing goggles.

im not sure how I should put this but,

i was once aroused by Austin O'brien, t-thanks

>so, thinking that he would actually get to the top of his death tower means he's underestimating him?
No, thinking he would have a perfect victory in a card game because his opponent used trash cards was. Death-T was great to his character, you're right.
>also he literally had no fucking knowledge of Yugi's grandpa deck
You mean the deck he beat SECONDS before Yugi came into the room?
They like him just fine as a character, but he's too far removed from card games.

>So relentlessly tagging in and out of whatever lines he's using and attacking but losing to backrow isn't OTK or die? Kappa pls.

Nope. OTK or bust is pushing for game in one turn.

>It's a lot better than Jounochi's trash cards. The entire duel he wasn't even taking him seriously and just used cards like Helpoemer and Lava Golem to let the Dark Game mind break him.

Malik didn't pull any punches. It's not like he held back. His torturous personality doesn't change that.

>Even towards the end when faced with Gilford, he just used Phoenix Mode instead of the OTK effect and still destroyed him anyways.

He had to use Phoenix Mode

>More like Chain Master is just stupid but Malik still won anyways.

Ra won. Malik asspulled.

>underestimating Joey

if he underestimated Jonouchi, Jonouchi would have won against him

he measured his skill well

>i was once aroused by Austin O'brien, t-thanks
Kill yourself.

Dude... That's just wrong, even if you're a girl.

>Not Kenzan

dinofucker

>Nope. OTK or bust is pushing for game in one turn.
Which is what he was trying to do.
>Malik didn't pull any punches. It's not like he held back. His torturous personality doesn't change that.
He never took that duel or any duel that seriously, he was just messing around and tormenting people with evil magic.
>He had to use Phoenix Mode
Nah, he could have literally summoned anything with 500 or more attack and then tribute it and himself for the OTK effect. Phoenix Mode was just for fun.
>Ra won. Malik asspulled.
He still won.

I'd fuck that dragonboy.

>tail be thiiiiiiiicc

3 hours to go anons. I'm not staying up for it, but I'm still hyped.
I'm hoping for quick subs from Yuyafag Mono.

Dragon for a cock.
Someone actually put that statement forward during design phase for this.

>Which is what he was trying to do.

But his deck didn't fall apart when his push for game failed. He stayed competitive. It took a ghost showing up for him to lose.

>He never took that duel or any duel that seriously, he was just messing around and tormenting people with evil magic.

He wasn't just messing around. He wanted to win. He may have tortured people while doing it but he was 100% serious in winning.

>Nah, he could have literally summoned anything with 500 or more attack and then tribute it and himself for the OTK effect. Phoenix Mode was just for fun.

He didn't have anything like that.

>He still won.

Which isn't the point.

Nah, Kaz was just messed up in the head at that time.

whew

I will admit that it was a constant struggle between attraction and intense hatred over everything he said.

You know, there is a distinct lack of female-on-female Yuri jokes.

Post Yu-Gi-OTP

So is Kaito going to be one to kill ZARC or will he just take a vacation on his moon base after a few episodes and ride out the storm from there?

That's because it's so obvious and too on the nose, people pretend they already happened and were done with

>Malik didn't pull any punches. It's not like he held back.

No this is fucking wrong. His whole shtick was torturing people in duels as best he could for his own amusement. He didn't care about how optimal his plays were. In his duel against Jonouchi all he cared about was inflicting the most pain on him with Phoenix mode. If he really wanted to ensure his victory he could've just summoned Lava Golem with Monster Reborn to destroy Gilford and then just sit on it. He still had 1900 LP and its manga effect only deals 700 per sp so he could take its effect for a couple of turns while Jonouchi would have nothing on his side. Obviously drawing Gearfried wouldn't have helped him and Malik would win then.

The sooner the nostalgia shills die, the better.

He's gonna die.

>tfw no qt dragonboi to tame and 'slay' every day and every night

>tfw no qt dragonboi knight to tame and 'slay' you every day and every night

fuck. is all of the waiting for hitotsu ni finally paying off? the hype for next week is too high.

Lava Golem can't be Special Summoned that way in the manga. The card text in the manga says to summon it you must tribute two of your opponent's monsters.

>ZARC

Remember when we thought he was going to die to the Moon Guardian?
Fun times.
But seriously, not even Yuya could damage the guy with OERD. His power level is just too high.

>The card text in the manga says to summon it you must tribute two of your opponent's monst
Are you certain that's not Viz's doing? They changed a lot of the text, and sometimes contradict it in-story (though that only happens in the spin-offs).

I remember when I though her and the sun dude were going to fuse into Godwyn

>This card is Summoned to the opponent's field by the sacrificing 2 of their monsters. Each turn, that player takes 700 damage.

>google translate

>This card is summoned to opponent's field by sacrifice 2 body of the opponent's field. >Damage every turn 700 points to the player

Malik is a shit duelist

Even the anime card text says the same thing. GX further explains the card by giving it the 1000 burn but also says that it can only be summoned by tributing the opponent's monsters.

Literally anybody in DM not named Yugi is shit.
Pegasus is an anomaly since nobody knows how he performs without his eye but he still forced Yugi to stretch out every single possible asspull he had to take him down.

>toons will never be viable

I mean, the back and forth between Atem and Malik was pretty much Malik clinging to dear life and asspulling something every time Yugi would have won against him

Yugi was literally holding back too because he wanted to get rid of Yami Marik and save Marik, that's the only reason he waited until Yami Marik was fused with Ra to use Magical Dimension

Hoshino gen should've done the 6th ed.

Kensho Ono would've been a better choice actually.

If Yoshida is writing the Arc-V manga at the same time, wouldn't he be too busy to be in charge of series composition or whatever? What I mean is, he probably won't be the head writer, right?

Then again, 30 pages, monthly, isn't that bad. He should be able to manage that.

He wrote the Zexal Manga and was head writer for Zexal, he could easily do the same for the next series and still write Arc-V on the side.

Tag duel fucking never.

Good. Tag duels in Arc-V are fucking garbage anyway.

Straight out of Vietnam.

Malik's only options at that point were Phoenix Mode to take out Gilford or hide behind Viser Des for 3 turns. Given his sadistic personality and how he underestimated Jonouchi he went for the Phoenix assuming he wouldn't be able to get up and even if he somehow did he wouldn't draw a card that could help him win the duel. Jonouchi was able to survive a blast from a god and then he lucksacked Gearfried. You can't really control that despite how bullshit it is. He could just sit on Viser Des but who knows if he could draw the out to Gilford in three turns, not to mention other monsters Jonouchi could summon to protect himself.

remember when yuto was cool?

I'd rather see these two tag duel in the most passive aggressive alliance ever.

Would you f*ck ur dragon Cred Forums?

Death-toy PTSD falcon

that thing better have a dick, I'm no fucking faggot

That's not Yuto.

he is za perfecto

This

>STILL no Sora/Shun tag team

Oh yes!

Yes.

I don't think they hate each other anymore.

Muh Niggas

S-SYNCHRO XYZ?!

Is anyone else watching the episode high af tonight?

No, but please do tell us how that works out for you.

>not knowing about blaze it falcon

Hey cumguzzler!

Is Shun still asleep? How is he gonna feel when he wakes up to Hitotsu-ni destroying Ruri?

New OP and ED better by hype

>speed-raps "EGAO" fifty times in two seconds

I'd love it and use it every duel. Every time it's sent to the graveyard I'd do everything to bring it back.

It's been awhile since I last came back. Do we still have stream links, and if so, where would I go to find them?

We're getting a new OP and ED tonight?

yup

the final set

Be honest, would you have sex with Sora?

pound that bp every day

I'd do it with Serena or Auska

No

If he were older like this.

Do I even have a choice?

not just any OP and ED

THE FINAL ONE.

Aside from Wonder Wings, it'll be tough to beat Overlap, Precious Time Glory Days, and Road to Tomorrow.

Will we get a final episode timeskip?

If you look at things from an OP + ED perspective rather than just the OP, Challenge the Game was good enough to make up for how underwhelming Wonder Wings was.

Overlap had Kagami as animation director and Kimeru actually read the whole manga to come up with the lyrics.

Did any of the other OPs have anything notable about them?

Fine Weather Rising was the first time a Japanese man rapped the OP of a shounen anime.

>let me join, brothers
wow

>Pendulum Beat is the Hallelujah of Arc-V, but worse

Yes.

Quick anons, I haven't stuck around to watch an episode live since Yuya vs. Edo 2, when do episode air again?

I don't think Real Solid Vision could have handled V summoning Dyson Sphere without causing the gravitational apocalypse.

Also 30 MINUTES.

In 30 minutes.

Thanks.

Kaiba had stronger monster than Jono. Kaiba would still beat Jono if they drop the tribute rule to this day

still no sub but it looks like Yuyamon gets cucked by his best friend (?)

>Edge.jpg

If this episode doesn't get good ratings I'm going to laugh my ass off. It has new openings and endings with Yuya/Yuto going berserk. If it gets bad ratings then they've completely rejected the show

>Yuto as well
fug

Even side by side, Yuto's scowl is worse.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET FUCKING HYPEEEEEEEEEEEE

RATE commercial today as well right?

anyone got the shot from last episode for comparison

Never doubt salty japanese GX fanboys

So this confirms Hitotsuni/Zarc inherits Yuya's Eyes, what will his hair colour be?

Painkillers were a bitch

And? If they both suck they'll have all the reason they need to rate it as such.

>Its only the GXfags that hates this show

That smug is gonna get squashed.

didn't he lean on one side of his ass the whole time which caused him to take painkillers?

Quite the difference, no?

All of my hate for the both of you.

It already holds records for 7/10 of the worst episodes ever. The damage has already been done and it's irreparable.

Woah Yuto's eyes arent glowing white, they're doing the same thing that Yuya's do

I haven't played the game since synchros were still fairly new, and haven't watched the show since 5Ds. How behind am I?

Can we push this to new thread for the episode?

SOON

yes

Does this make any sense to you?

But will it be worth all the bullshit we've been through? I don't want a repeat of Supreme King. This Zarc faggot needs to be better.

Oh I know but this is supposed to be THE episode that everyone has their faith in. This is essentially the last chance and I know it's going to disappoint.

In two months time, you will literally be on the way to being a grandfather.

That's how behind the times you are, gramps. Sorry to break it to you like this.

I vaguely heard of pendulum summoning but just in name only, I don't know a thing about it.

you'll catch on with Xyz very easy, but pendulum you'll need time to understand

Hype for Z-Arc

It's simple enough if you watch the anime, though.

They go through all the basics for you because they have to for all the kids that are watching.

Damn that sucks. I am probably not going to get up to date in the game again, but if I wanted to pick the anime back up, is it reasonable to start with the latest season? GX and 5Ds didn't really do it for me and I lost interest.

FIVE MINUTES.

No loli pls.

you can watch the first 12-13 episodes of arc-v to get understanding of Xyz and Pendulum

Alright thanks.

4 MINUTES

my only question is, when pendulums are removed from their pendulum zone, they go to the extra deck? also if you have no pendulums on field, can you put them from your extra deck or it must be from your hand?

3 MINUTES!

It's like Ayu doesn't exist

>when pendulums are removed from their pendulum zone, they go to the extra deck?
Yes

>also if you have no pendulums on field, can you put them from your extra deck or it must be from your hand?
From your hand, unless you use some card effect

2 MINUTES!!

DELAYED FOR 1 WEEK

New

They are mad because their waifu is kill

IT'S SHIT
SHIT
H
I
T

This is boring