Seiyuu Thread

This is a rare one.

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1474732065
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*beep beep*

Why was Mariya having dinner with Anno and Ikuhara?

Is your favorite Seiyuu going to be in any shows in the fall season?

Being a extra in Anno and Iku-chan's date.

why not?

my future wife

Bumping with Shintani

Fall seiyuu role list

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1474732065

Well, she was.

NANA VVLT.

i'm going to fuck your seiyuufu's feet

will she back in 9 months or sooner?

more

Later. She would want to take care of her child and rest before coming back fully.

?

I'm still bootyburnt she cut her hair. She looks so much better with long hair

nah short hair best
a lot of seiyuu look better with short hair, her included

Risa Taneda is a Mom? I didn't see any news about that.

>Ayaneru with 4 shows
>Hasshi with 1 show
I kinda wish Hasshi was in more, but I'm pretty happy about Ayaneru getting 4. Wish there were some new radio show with her too.

It's just a joke regrading her ailment.

She's preggers.

I disagree but to each their own

that's the stuff

it's hard to find good quality seiyuu feet pics honestly, a lot are low quality, low resolution, or just too out of focus

rumors but it could be possible, it isn't the first time it's happened

I think his performance as Subaru, is probably the best voice acting I've heard this year.

Just found out recently he will be in 3-Gatsu. I knew the chances were pretty big since he was in HachiKuro and Umino had come to Anigera at least four times, but I'm still glad to see it being confirmed. Picture kind of related; all three will be in it, not to mention Shikorin.

He's also in Udon no Kuni with Nakamura and loads of other great people.

shit taste

They can go for dinner and drinks again.

Curiously, Aoi only has one role this season.
I know some of you guys will be happy because of that.

Aoi also has a new solo mini-album coming out this December, so maybe she is focusing on that.
The album was recorded entirely with her voice with no instruments employed whatsoever.
Think of something similar to Bjork's "Medúlla".

she's only in nyanbo ;_;

>Koe no Katachi talk event featuring the seiyuu cast and the director. Relatively formal
>everybody clapping normally, with both palms or hitting one backhand because they are holding mics
>Aoi claps by hitting her lower arm, for some reason
>this goes on for the entirety of the event
It's definitely endearing how she behaves so naturally and doesn't seem to care what her co-workers might think.

angel

Angels sure look old nowadays.

They're in heaven ;_;

Furuya's fashion style doesn't look reflect his age.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Risa Taneda falls in love with a KENN.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of VOICE ACTING.

ALWAYS

Who will be on tokyo encounter next?

>12 Hosoya roles

Thank you seiyuu gods.

Yeah he's really busy.