This show is cancer it's just mindless fun with no thought put into it basically a shitty OPM clone

This show is cancer it's just mindless fun with no thought put into it basically a shitty OPM clone.

OPM for emos.

>Cred Forums and leddit and mal go crazy for what is yet again a shounen anime with a boring high schooler mc who has some overpowered ability + berserk mode just because this one happens to have him start out really powerful from Ep 1

That being said, I think MP100 is still a good anime but it's definitely not gonna be remembered in a few years unless it gets a S2 announced. It's just so similar to the other shounen garbage that gets shoveled around the front page of /r/anime except for its art direction

Don't you dare compare that trash to Mob

>cancer
>fun

That description you posted sounds a lot like CGDCT shows.

>browsing reddit

Everything's an echo chamber in the end

The more time you spend on each site, the more you realize this to be true

Gave me a YYH feeling (a very enduring show) so not the wrong thing to emulate if you ask me

It's also a poorly made normalfag propaganda.

>make a shonen anime
>proceeds to shit on the demographic on the last episode
Why do people think this is good again?

This.

none of that is true

Don't forget the low level 2deep4u elements for people who haven't watched Eva.

Cred Forums doesn't like this show. Only crossboarding tumblrites and redd itors like it so they discuss this garbage here and praise it as a masterpiece because it makes their wee wee go wet.

so, it's Umaru with super powers?

BAIT 100%

OP IS FAGGOT 1000%

>Hey guys, the loli will be super cute, trust me!

>Cred Forums doesn't like it
>I only agree with Cred Forums's opinions

way to think for yourself, chief

shitty undertale ripoff

Why would I need to think when Cred Forums is always right?

It's garbage but at least better than OPM.

Why do people make threads of this shitty series? It's one of the worst shit I've ever read.
>fujoshit magnet
>no waifus
>Shitty scribble art that's get a pass for some reason in 2016
>Gary stu pacifist moralfag MC
>lol so randum joke mentor that annoying as shit
>buff guys that are shown to be friendly to bait people into doing meme /fit/ stuff
>cliche power up meter bullshit
>shitty boss character turned to mascot cliche
>Actual based character that should have been the MC gets shit on big time and goes 180 for no reason
>student council arc that no one cares about
>sasuke clone with maximum edge la edge
>shoehorned delinquent shit because the author needs to remind people he's writing a shonenshit
>fucking terrorist espers out of fucking no where
>shitty rescue arc that would end quickly if the gary stu went full tatsumaki
>lel randum appearance by meme mentor
>kek randum asspull by meme mentor
>MUH COMMONER IS SUPERIOR OVERWORKED 1000 HOURS A WEEK
>shitty foreshadowing that is basically saying "You wanted something unique? Too bad. We generic shonen now."
>school drama arc to make people forget the point above
>ghosbusting arc with plotholes
>more ghosbusting filler arc
>ghosbusting telenovela arc
>Namek ghosbusting arc
>forced drama shit that ends with nothing
>asspulls x asspulls x???
>meme arc of ayy so randum character no one asks for
>you thought there's no asspulls? Guess again.
>meme school SOL arc
>ALL ABOARD THE GENERIC SHONEN TRAIN
>generic shonen shit
>randum meme character joke out of nowhere to keep people from dropping this trash mango
>generic shonen shit
>generic DBZ Namek electric boogaloo shit
>Did you think it's over? Here's more generic shonenshit arc with our very own Cell!

>What fedora tippers actually believe

Both OPM and Mob are overrated shit so much that NGE will look like a masterpiece.
ONEfags will defend this.

NGE already look like a masterpiece long before ONE starts drawing, user.

Re:Zero is a masterpiece. NGE is overrated garbage.

We'll see about that in 20 years.

You are just a nostalgiafag. You must be old as shit and still watches anime. kill yourself.

Another garbage anime. As usual Cred Forums's taste is shit.

Alright then.

Already forgot about it. Nice animation otherwise for in one or two episodes.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Meh tier anime.

> be old as fuck
> still uses meme

Aren't you ashamed you still live in your mother's basement?

Pretty much this.

Nice projecting but Ree zero is not that good. It's forgettable like this Mob show.

Is this what happens when a series gets an anime? I don't remember Mob threads being like this.

> he's in denial

That must have hurt you oldanon

Still better than 99% of the garbage talked about on Cred Forums.

It's just contrarians, ignore them.

B A I T
A
I
T

below average anime

>he thinks his projection hit anything
wew lad. The only one in denial is you and your meme show Ree zero.

You're the one who brought up Re:Zero faggot. Now go kill yourself and stop leeching of your mom.

More like people with taste that knows that this shit is generic as fuck no matter how much you coat it with 2deep4u shit.

Mob was alright, I liked it.
OPM was trash aside from Mumen Rider, they should just make an anime/manga all about him.

>You're the one who brought up Re:Zero faggot
Do you have a memory of a goldfish?

Damn nigga ease up on the bait

Are you implying I'm the same guy? I just called you out for being a nostaliafag because you're old as shit.

Underdog heroes is a meme trope. You have irredeemable shit taste, user.

Why this series was not popular as OPM???????

It flew over your head. Mob Psycho 100 is actually the most nuanced show of 2016, so far.

But of course this is the shitposting thread. The one where the 100-120 IQ retards hang out to give opinions on shows they didn't even comprehend.

>Are you implying I'm the same guy?
Well you're admitting that you are though. What's your point supposed to be again?

Digibro already confirmed that it was show of the season. Try to keep up, morons.

Fitting for a normalfag pandering show. This wouldn't happen if it was otaku pandering like the rest of the show in Cred Forums.

FAKER

NGE is a depressing train wreck do not remind me of it.

Who cares.

> caring about a fat autist's opinion

Source?

>JUST BE A NORMIE DON'T USE YOUR POWERS
No, user. You're the retard for liking this trash.

>UHHH who cares
Not a single thing posted in this thread has come close to his analysis, and until then, he's right. I know you feel threatened by smarter people that can take in the details, but at least try to type out quality posts, for the sake of this board's quality.

>normie
Sup crossboarder.

Is that digifag talking?

That's exactly the opposite of what it was going for, and you're the exact type of underachiever that it criticizes. Good work.

Are you admiting you're a normalfag? If so then get out of Cred Forums since we only talk about otaku pandering show not this normalfag pandering garbage.

Is that mobfag talking? now gtfo of this bord and take your shit anime with you.

>normie
Anti-Mobfags, everyone

>doesn't even understand the point of my post
Lurk more, crossboarder.

>That's exactly the opposite of what it was going for
No it didn't. Did you even watch the show?
>and you're the exact type of underachiever that it criticizes. Good work.
Come again?

What?

IF EVERYONE IS NOT SPECIAL MAYBE YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE

Que?

Go back to facebook, normalfag. Cred Forums is not a place for you and it never will be.

Nice thread desu

garbage anime

Same author??

Are you stupid or just pretending?

Yes, I did. Are you legitimately retarded? Do you genuinely think that it's about giving up your talents and never taking advantage of them, because we're all equal?

>>That's exactly the opposite of what it was going for
>No it didn't. Did you even watch the show?
>>and you're the exact type of underachiever that it criticizes. Good work.
>Come again?

>do you genuinely think that it's about giving up your talents and never taking advantage of them, because we're all equal?
Yes, that's exactly what anti-mob shitters believe

Mobfags is the most cancerous fanbase.

>Do you genuinely think that it's about giving up your talents and never taking advantage of them, because we're all equal?
That is exactly what I think the scammer is saying which pissed off gasmask dude.

This. they even have their own general now.

This.

>show tells a moral of the anime
>fans keep insisting that it's the opposite of what it was saying
Are there any fanbase with this much damage control?

forced animation.

This anime is Kimi no na wa level of bad
At least kimi no na wa sold.

What other anime has characters similar to Reigen and Kamina? (ie big liers that keep pushing the MC foward).

it looks pretty, colorful shows will always find their niche

dropped when this happened

I marathoned the 5 minutes of first episode then dropped it.

>boring MC
You have to be a complete mongoloid to think this. He's the best, most believable, and most complex MC we've had in years. It's just that Cred Forums is filled with retards that'd rather self-insert into a meme MC like Kazuma, one of the most overrated heaps of shit of this year.

Mob Psycho 100 is literally a show for people with average/high IQs. I seriously think less of a person that dismisses it for being "just a shounen" as it demonstrates a pretty clear misunderstanding of everything they watched. Such a person can't have an IQ above 115.

More like forced colors and flashy lights

You forgot to tip your hat.

Yeah it not a shonen. It's a """"""""""""""deconstruction""""""""""""""""""" that shits on shonen.

>I'm a failed abortion that thinks Cred Forums is a hivemind that is also a safe place, cause normies never come here, right fellow anons1!111!!!!!!

Why are you here then, normie?

So much b8 here, I thought the Mob shitposting was already over

don't user
just let trash be trash
don't expose trash to arguments they don't have because it just leads to violent catharsis ( shitpost threads )

>breathes new air into shounen tropes
>ironically refers to deconstruction to mask his rage at feeling inferior in every aspect of his life

welcome to being average user, you need to grow some thicker skin

>i don't agree with it therefore it's bait
Well excuse me and my fellow anons for not praising this shit as a masterpiece, mobfag. Maybe you should go back to your hugbox general instead.

>breathes new air into shounen tropes
>literally m.night tweest on those tropes

>welcome to being average user, you need to grow some thicker skin
What did you mean by this?

Sorry that you need people to validate you're opinion. Must be terrible to have to always bitch about something and wait to see if people will agree with you just to try and ruin other peoples fun. Hey if you don't like Pepsi, I agree, it's shit.

No, that wasn't what I meant. But nice try though, you almost got a serious reply from me.

>Sorry that you need people to validate you're opinion.
Right back at you.
>Must be terrible to have to always bitch about something and wait to see if people will agree with you just to try and ruin other peoples fun
See post above.
>Hey if you don't like Pepsi, I agree, it's shit.
Yes, and?

>No, that wasn't what I meant.
>>So much b8 here
>>So much b8
>>much b8
>>b8
Nice try, user.

(You)

what the fuck are you even trying to say

You're supposed to get mad, way to ruin my fun.

it's not even a OPM clone, the character has a obvious flaw that allows him to be defeated. this is closer to being a western animation like batman/superman than OPM.

> meme
wow this dialogue
a young boy tries to change his brain and create his own meaning in his life
what is the tweest? i don't understand your memetics
i mean being average ( not amazing at something ) has led to an entire generation of grumbly, whiney internet bound losers who like to cry about anything and everything because they don't have the guts to carry on with their average lives as sane, emotionally developed individuals

¿¿¿

It's a bait thread, don't bother.

Putting some extra effort in you shitposting I see.

I would fuck that frog.

your typing seriously makes me think you have autism

>because they don't have the guts to carry on with their average lives as sane, emotionally developed individuals
You mean being a normalfag? Now why would anyone want that?

>he's still forcing it
wew lad.

Best, most believable, and complex MC?

>ridiculously gullible to the point of being unrealistic to not realize that Reigen has no powers
>wants to self-improve not because he doesn't want to rely only on psychic powers but because he thinks his crush will like him more
>has your typical emotional rage complex where he'll go into your stereotypical Shounen Berserk Mode™ if his loved ones are harmed

So I'm a chunni myself and I'm also pissed of the ending as much as most people ITT so I read the manga. What I see from reading it is that it's okay to be a chunni as long as you keep holding on to your chunni ideals and ignore anyone who says otherwise because the main point of this show is you have to keep believing in your own ideals till the end and not get swayed easily by Reigen's lies like some fodder shitter. Claw boss definitely keeps his ideals till the end and he even accepts the consequences of his ideals because he knows better than to just throw it away just because some bowl cut midget tells you otherwise. tldr people who think that the chunni ideals are wrong have the same kind of mentality as Reigen. They're liars and are full of shit.

mobfags are eternally asshurt because they live at the shadow of Murata and OPM. Plus the fact mob will never get another season.

What if for some unexplained reason this show gets a second season. What will you do then?