Berserk

What will happen after the party leaves Elf Island?

What's Griffith's goal now that he's actually achieved his life's dream of owning his own kingdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU
youtube.com/watch?v=BRtAGq5bT54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guts says himself that Griffith's kingdom is just another step of the way. Griffith is a conqueror. His ambition will grow and he'll want to expand all over the world, e.g. Elf Island.

I'm betting Elf Island will be attacked / destroyed in the upcoming chapters.

Why does it look as if gut's neck has suddenly doubled in length?

you know it.

Miura will make it tragic and the death of all those innocent fairies and woodland sprites will fuel Gut's dying rage for Griffith.

Probably something like that. Guts has been trying to move on and away from Griffith and everything he brings with himself. The only way for anything to happen without dragging the story for another decade would be to force a situation on Guts.

>Hiatus until 2017
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It might be attacked, but I doubt it will be destroyed.

I personally think they will take the fight to him first. If Casca is brought back to her old self, do you honestly think she isn't going to do anything?

I dunno, last time we saw her with her wits still, she was just really tired. Casca doesn't strike me as a struggler.

>If Casca is brought back to her old self, do you honestly think she isn't going to do anything?

She isn't going to do anything. She was in love with Griffith, she was his fucking shadow. She was aware of his power as a human and acknowledged he was nearly unbeatable. What would she hope to accomplish now that he is way above and beyond humans?

Fury was always her defining quality though, and she has yet to redeem the Band of the Hawk who she was the leader of for a whole year.

>She was in love with Griffith
By the end of the Golden Age, she was in love with Guts. Her love turned to pity for him.

You forget that she is the only one who saw the Band of the Hawk get ripped to shreds. If she remembers any of that, I find it hard to believe she won't do anything.

>What would she hope to accomplish now that he is way above and beyond humans?
She'll have Guts and his crew, and the entire Elf Island to try and persuade to join her.

>She'll have Guts and his crew, and the entire Elf Island to try and persuade to join her.
Also Rickert and the Bākiraka / Tapasa.

>fury

more like confused & unsure of her feelings for her companions

That would be too obvious of a turn of events. Like any shounen manga would do. They would stand against Femto, and the will of the Idea enforced by the God Hand. Not even the Skull Knight with all of his hax could do anything. In fact, his actions were even anticipated for the events to occur.

Going against Griffith and achieving any kind of victory is almost impossible. If the story goes that way then Miura would have to insert some shitty plot devices to go down that route.

>If the story goes that way then Miura would have to insert some shitty plot devices to go down that route.
I thought that's what magic essentially was. And now they have a whole team of witches.

Tbh I don't care if I have to wait until spring or next year, I just want full 200 page chapters back

most likely will never happen knowing miura by now, but it's good to dream

I remember that wasn't it mostly just a recap of what happened since the crew got on the boat?

youtube.com/watch?v=4VnLY_iQxGU

I love me some demo.

I don't know if she'll get her mind back at all just look at how she precises her surroundings

the wait shouldn't be too bad with the new series airing

youtube.com/watch?v=BRtAGq5bT54

>literally never hinted at soaring to new heights
>literally told Guts he was still faithful to his dream of getting a kingdom before flying off
>this guy just magically comes to that conclusion despite the last words he ever heard from Griffith being about muh kingdom

This is the equivalent to Shin saying "Yeah I knew Sei was addicted to Mercury and that was his real goal" after helping Sei unify China.

Had Miura just made Griffith perfectly content with the Kingdom and made him act like a gud gai including defending it even against other God Hands no one would even bat an eye cause nothing contradicts it.

If by fury you mean bitchfits that leave her physically and psychologically exhausted. Casca is a good commander in the sense that she can keep a level head in fights. Guts was always a loner. Even as a captain, his battle plan was to destroy everything in his path, leaving behind manageable, bite size pieces for the rest
Elfhelm will be attacked simply because of their trees, which weaken Griffith's tree. Which is why I think he would have already attacked if he could and that Casca's dream will open up the way.

>guy wants to become king
>guy becomes demigod
>hurr i'll just demote myself to king for no reason
It's obvious that it's not his end goal, not any more.

You have autism.

>comments are disable for this video

That's just all of Universal's videos.

*undying

The suffering will not end.