Kore wa zombie desu ka

Name a worse anime

I can't even remember another show with such an unlikable cast.

SAO

zero no tsukaima high school dxd rakudai kishi calvary shinmaou testament mahouka grisaia series trinity 7

Sao
Eotena Onslaught
Fate franchise
Taboo Tatoo
Elfen lied
I could go on and on but my point is that if Korean zombie is the worst anime you know, you really need to watch more anime.

is this b8?
this is probably best anime in the past 10 years

Well I don't watch a lot of anime but Kore wa zombie was real fucking shit in my point of view so I wanted to know how this board sees this anime.

Brynhildr

Zombie Death Car pales in comparison to all of the anime that anons have listed thus far.

I agree.

Hidan no Aria
Mahou Sensou

Don't mind me, just posting best girl.

Fafner.

I've tried... Lord knows I've tried. It should be something I like... Xebec usually does a great job (Stellvia is one of my all-time favorites). I just can't connect with or give a shit about any of the characters.

I agree that Yuki is best girl

My nigga

Every moeshit and magical girl show

Rokujouma no Shinryakusha
Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu
Seto no Hanayome
TWGOK

why do you hate hot anime girls , user?

Sorry bout that, wrong thread lads

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Try harder OP. Like Kekkai sensen or some fujoshit.

Because I am a girl

Sensei is close, very close.

Yuki is only 1/3 correct.

All haremshit is equally bad

Totally Spies

Name a worse girl

A literal cunt.

What a fucking bitch

Fuck doghaters

Wow, that's fucked up. What kind of anime is this?

I still like her more than Houki. Sera is at least entertaining even if she's a massive bitch.

She probably wouldn't. Sera is a very pure girl, and for all the tsun she has given; it's now overwritten by all the dere.

>one of the more fun shows
>MC is not some faggot even if he wears a dress
Shit bait/10. OP is a fag, as usual.

"fun" has to be one of the most derogative terms ever conceived when it comes to describing an anime

The one your waifu is from

Kore wa zombie and Dragon Crisis aired at the exact same time every week. I always watched Dragon Crisis first, because at least it had a good opening.

But still, Dragon Crisis may be objectively worse, that's what people say.
And it made me hard for me to start Anohana, because the girl reminded me too much of "RYUJI RYUJI RYUJI"