Dragon Ball Super

>episode effectively start 19 minutes in

I'm not happy about this episode.
Goku has never kissed Chi-chi before. That's just sad, I feel bad for Chi-chi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-lw2HklA-WA
youtube.com/watch?v=5LKT_IcyT-s
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
youtube.com/watch?v=SVm7CD31EqY
youtu.be/8EuyySqI3EA?t=8m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=B90kz6nSm1U
kanzenshuu.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mUXe8vqdvx4
iflscience.com/physics/scientists-discover-new-type-of-whirling-blue-fire/
youtu.be/LB_CQJ1H-4o?t=792

Whatever the fuck happened to the previous thread? It didn't even reach bump limit and got deleted.
.

wasn't it a joke about giving senzu beans via the mouth that was misunderstood by vegeta (and the audience apparently)?

maybe because the OP
maybe because people started to dump images of their waifu
maybe because a mod is retarded
who knows?

Was going to ask in the thread before it 404'd, but I just saw Gods of Destruction and Resurrection F. Is there any more movies I need to see before I can skip ahead to episode 28? Or am I set?

You're set.

Good to go.

There's some funny SOL episodes between the movie arcs that are decent. For example, Vegeta takes his family to a holiday

Is it just me or is it time to talk about TIMELINES?

When was this stated?
>According to Whis, the other gods of destruction are considerably more violent than Beerus and Champa.

> Black isn't the Heart Virus

I'm thinking that the wish for immortality from the Super Dragon Balls is so powerful that even if a god kills you in the past that it won't affect you in your present time.

When he said Beerus and Champa were brothers.

Still doesn't explain the fact the Black is still alive. He should be braindead right now.

I think the most likely explanation is that Beerus' powers don't extend to a timeline where he doesn't exist. That's why they (Zamasu and Black) don't just jump through universes, but through timelines as well. Since Beerus exists in the multiverse, his power would work anywhere. But because there is a very small confined timeline where he doesn't exist, they went there.
That's probably also the reason because they don't just leave Future Trunks' timeline. Well, Black did, but he was pulled back.

>Bulma tags along for no reason
>Even more Mai fanservice
>Goku has never kissed Chi-Chi
>Nobody has a fucking plan
>Black is just another Zamasu

Holy shit how did they fuck up this bad?

Here's my theory on what Zamasu did now.

Using the time ring, Zamasu went to a slightly different timeline (maybe a few minutes apart) where he decided to team up with another Zamasu. Together, they went back in time to any point when two Zamasu could overpower Goku and they kidnapped him. Then used the super dragon balls for the bodyswap.

There are holes in this though, might even be real plotholes of the story. The time rings are supposed to return you to your original timeline after a time limit is up. So two Zamasu shouldn't be able to exist together for an extended amount of time, but perhaps the bodyswap made a loophole in all this that allowed them to bypass that.

It was supposed to be the case at first.

>Black is just another Zamasu

You expected another villain, but it was me! Zamasu!

Bulma is probably going to help rebuild the future.

It looks like Black Zamasu is the "first" Zamasu that started to put his plans in motions. The next episode segment shows him meeting Immortal Zamasu for the first time, and Immortal Zamasu taking the potara from Gowasu (dead). So probably Black Zamasu convinced him to kill this Gowasu.

DBS assassinating Goku's character is so terrible to watch. Now he never kissed his wife?

Read the manga. The anime isn't canon.

>Super anime is cannon
>Manga is just promotional material

>hurr isnt cannon tho!

Really nigga?

>Goku has never kissed Chi-chi before. That's just sad, I feel bad for Chi-chi.

Makes sense. Japanese Goku has always been a retard.
The dub would replace that with something like:

"Whoa he kissed her?"
"Are you surprised, Kakarot?"
"Well yeah, considering how long it took you to kiss Bulma!"

>DBS Goku is dumber than TFS Goku

>Goku never kissed Chi Chi before
>But he fucked her at least 2 times

Whew lad.

>they literally just had sex for procreation
Divorce arc when?

Is it possible that the future Bulma's time machine doesn't just travel in time, but it also changes the universe?

In earlier DBS episodes Whis mentioned that univese 6 and 7 are twin universes and that humans on earth were rendered extinct by earthlings in universe 7.

Perhaps Black Zamasu traveled from U6 to U7 after switching bodies with Goku.
That would explain why there seem to be two Zamasus in last ep. (but then who was the killed Zamasu by Beerus in ep 59?)

Someone explain please
This makes no sense

3 ZAMASUS

the magic 3rd zamasu is probably from Cell's timeline.

On the other hand it confirms that vegeta is a fucking kissfag.

You realize this actually makes the TFS explanation of their love life likely canon

It is though, because it's from toriyama and toyo themselves, anime uses just the story boards.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lw2HklA-WA
From what anime is this ending theme from?
>inb4 naruto

No wonder chichi is such a bitch. I'm still confused by this, how could chichi get goku to learn what marriage is bUT not kissing?

>This video contains content from Columbia. it is not available in your country

Ok then.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LKT_IcyT-s
Audio was changed in this one, try this.

Same here, ducking Columbia pictures man.... :v)

Nigga you can't be this dumb

Toriyama stated that the anime should be treated as canon while the manga is just to promote the series. That's how it's been since day one. Take 2 seconds to Google this shit so you won't embarrass yourself anymore

Glad I'm not the only one.

How but you show the proof where he said that.

No there isn't you lying fuck. If anything toriYama always said they got goku wrong and kept him more of a heroic figure than he really was in the manga.

>Toriyama stated that the anime should be treated as canon while the manga is just to promote the series.
False

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!


kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

He said the anime should take after toyo's suggestions more instead of doing their own thing.

Where my boy goten at?

What about Gohan?

Please dont do this to me toriyama '_'

Goten is studying how not to kiss girls
And Gohan is getting weaker

>calling others dumb
>acts like a retard.

>toriYama
>they got goku wrong

He was talking about his portrayal in the DBZ anime dumbass, not Super. In Super Goku is a selfish retard because that's how Toriyama always wrote him. The Super anime is canon and the manga is promotional material they use storyboards from. That's it. Think before you post retard

God Dragon Ball fans are whiny, you can't expect every character to be involved in every arc, there are too many.

>because that's how Toriyama always wrote him
Wrong retard. Toriyama Goku is nothing like DBS Toei Goku fuck off.

Take your own advice you autistic fuck.
Anime isn't canon as presented in the post above, they still try to pass him off as the hero, not only that toriyama said they should follow toyotaro's suggestions to keep them on track. You lack reading skills you ducking twit?

What's he ducking from, user?

Intelligence

You say that but 50% of the screen time in super is of the pilaf gang. Explain this. Who the fuck wants to watch that shit?

>Character that people want to see more of, was really hyped up but has never gotten to do anything except fuse and has never been important to the story at any point

>"Hurr stop whining about characters being completely wasted because the creator is a lazy hack who only uses the same 2 characters over and over again"

Superfags are truly pathetic

>Zamasu switched bodies with Goku
Except Goku's future body is fucking gone? He'd need 2 wishes just to bring him back and switch bodies with him and that still wouldn't cure that Goku's virus that would still be in him

You shouldn't lie on the internet.

For those of you who don't understand how there are two Zamasu', one being Black. I shall explain.

When the Android/Cell Sagas happened, 4 timelines were created.

The one we know of: DBZ/Super
Future Trunk's Timeline
Cell's Timeline
And an Unseen Timeline that follows exactly like DBZ, but there is no Cell Games

Now, presumably at some point the Unseen Timeline continues on just fine, they defeat the Androids and Goku lives, as he was never killed by Cell in this timeline.

Now much like SSJ1 Trunks who became SSJ2 against Dabura, the same likely applies to the Buu Saga for the Unseen Timeline, and they manage to deal with Buu this way.

Eventually Beerus would show up, Goku would gain God powers, and everything would continue as normal. Now the difference here is that Future Trunks never shows up because Black does not exist in this timeline, yet.

The Multiverse Tournament likely happens shortly after and all the Kais attend obviously, this is likely where Zamasu learns of Goku's strength and the Super Dragon Balls, where he ultimately hunts them down, takes Goku's body, and then kills Goku, becoming Black.

Black then time travels to Future Trunks' timeline and meets that timeline's Zamasu, and convinces him of their plan to eradicate mortals.

It would stand to reason that he may have done so in other timelines as well or is in the process of doing so.

There simple. Goku is now dead in every timeline but the one we know, DBZ/Super.

Zamasu switched bodies with the goku from the timeline / past future trunks traveled to that got killed by cell.

It was confirmed that the cell games took place in that timeline, so it plays out like the super timeline we know, but there was no future trunks there to warn them about black and that zamasu got to knos goku through godtube.

she had to rape him 2 times to get sons. She's probably into it

>ducking twit
>censoring yourself on Cred Forums
>insulting other people's intelligence

Retarded newfags used to be entertaining, now it's just disgusting to see

Sounds right to me

> Hurr
I don't even care about the argument you two are having, but I want to know where you came from. I keep seeing Hurr and Hurr Durr used on imageboards now, when as recently as a year ago that was recognized as something that only facebook and reddit retards do. I really, unironically would like to know what website you came from, or if you're just south American.

Quit bitching Future Trunks, Future Mai, Future Yajirobe, Trunks, Kaioshin and even Kibito are characters that didn't do shit in the last arc and are now getting focus in this one.

which zamasu is best zamasu?
>hakai'd zamasu
>gokuu burakku zamasu
>immortal body zamasu

Black easily.

Toriyama approaches you after the Universe Tournament for a new arc within Super, one that involves a new villain much like Black and it can not be a returning major villain.

What do you do? Who is the villain, who gets to come back to relevancy if any, etc.

Kid, if you can't tell a typo or an auto correct when you see one, then it's you who is the new fag. I even say fuck in the first sentence. So try harder next time and stay on topic but since weak argument holds no water, I can see why you resort to being a fucking retard.

Who created Cell + Unseen timeline? (I never understood that).

The way I saw it is the following, there is only one original timeline (Trunks timeline), however, it goes to shit so he travels into the past creating "our" timeline which branches from the point of his arrival.

I don't understand/remember where the other 2 timelines were created.

in Ep 72 4:10 of Dragon Ball Kai Chichi and Goku kiss...... WTF Toei?

alright well get this: you know how it was said that using the dragonballs several times in a short span of time was bad? well what if their constant use of them has built up some kind of negative energy in the balls, and when they try to use them it creates en evil dragon instead. maybe split the dragon into 7 for a longer arc

They basically all create each other. You can work 3 of them together whether Cell's timeline comes first or Future Trunks' timeline comes first. However there are two potential issues here. Either they create each other somehow, or one of them (the one that doesn't come first) has no real reason to actually have split and exist in the first place.

Its a predestined paradox/time loop. Basically they've always existed essentially due to the others existing.

The cell + unseen time line was created by trunks when he went back in time to give goku the medicine. Then cell created trunks time line we know now.

Can any character beat Zamasu? And I'm not talking about first meeting with Goku in front of Gowasu Zamasu. I'm also not talking about Babarian murder Zamasu, having used the ki sword technique. I'm also not talking about Immortal Zamasu, after having used the Super Dragon Balls and having stolen the Time Ring to travel to the Future Trunks timeline and team up with Black Goku Zamasu. I'm also not talking about present Zamasu before being killed by Beerus, almost posessing the Time Ring and having knowledge of the Super Dragon Balls through GodTube. I'm talking about third timeline Zamasu after obtaining a Time Ring, switching bodies with Goku to Become Black Goku, teaming up with Immortal Zamasu and having achieved the ki sword, kamehameha, instant transmission and Super Saiyan Rose form, after sparring with present timeline Goku and having sustained damage from the fight with Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks.

>There are words only used on certain websites that are considered cancer and only used by retards

Genuinely curious, did you actually fall for that meme? Or did you have a bad experience once and now hate normie shit? Did you get banned by some Nazi mod on leddit? I seriously want to know

Not in the manga.

This coming from the spouting memetard?

true but Toei should stay consistent within the Anime medium. They already pulled dumb anime exclusive bullshit like Ginyu Frog's adventures continuing etc.

But this was said in the most recent anime episode.

> epic
> hurr durr
> lol
> not cancer
Stop evading the question. These things were unilaterally looked down on prior to 2014.

I've never posted on Reddit.

>auto correct
>typo
>Not just admitting you fucked up while typing that post in an angry autistic tirade

Show me where the bad man made you angry user. Everything will be fine when you calm down and actually think for a minute

Cabba comes to gain help from Vegeta because their King has started to become more like the original Saiyans and has begun to try and become Emperor of the universe much like Frieza/Frost. Goku and Vegeta agree to help Cabba try and quell the Saiyans down, only to meet their variant versions (the King being Vegeta) and meeting people like Raditz, Bardock, Gine, etc. well their equivalents at least. But it seems the King has found a new power thanks to Cabba's SSJ form and has become increasingly stronger and more arrogant.

There ya go, its basically Black Vegeta.

how does this make you feel?

>Kibito fighting Zamasu
did this happen in the anime?

See class we have an autistic meme spouting user, who lost an argument and has resorted to laughing at people's typos instead of staying on topic. This is why this user goes to the special class.

nope, so far we've only seen it in the manga

No in the manga

>Kid

nice job being baited into dropping to his level dipshit. learn to ignore these retards and they'll go away simple as that. how the fuck do people still not get this?

Then keep out of a convo if you are so good at it.

If it ends with the training actually working and Gohan using the techniques learned to rape Cell into submission, I can accept it as the best doujin ever written.

The explanation given sort of already makes sense and is consistent with canon though, if it's to help them stay super saiyan all the time.

Either way that art is atrocious.

>makes sense and is consistent with canon though
I don't think you know what fucking canon means you big fucking queer.

Not that guy but
> a "convo"
Just fucking type conversation you spic.
> If you're so good at talking stop talking
It doesn't even make sense on that level either. Don't you have a wall to pay for pretty soon?

>argument
>giving others shit about being off topic
>special class

Holy fuck this is great. More please

>convo

fucking spic

I didn't say I liked it, I'm just saying we didn't see a lot of the training and this ostensibly could've been part of it, so it doesn't contradict canon directly. I would prefer to think that Goku didn't molest his son, but he also doesn't kiss his wife apparently, so who knows.

Great DBS thread, guys!

That ass. More please.

It does make sense if you aren't a fucking retard. If you can't handle "convo" then get off the Internet you lying spic.

Goku never had sex, Chi Chi just waited for Goku to have nocturnal emissions and took his cum to make both Gohan and Goten.

there is nothing "consistent with canon" about Goku molesting his son you dumbass.
He also kissed his wife in episode 72, Toei just being retards for the surprise shocker factor.

Samefag

What about that part at the end of thr buu saga when Golu triess to selll the old kaioshin by promising him photos of Bulma? He clearly knew what he was doing. If Chichi got two kids with him no way in hell she ever managed to make him kiss.

If the Manga comes out this month saying the same thing I'm going to be very confused.

People keep focusing so much on the fact that Goku hasn't kissed Chi Chi, that they don't seem to notice that Chi Chi could have just initiated the kiss herslef if she actually wanted it.
Since she never kissed him, that means she doesn't want it for some reason.

She's a traditional gal it seems, goku has to initiate.

they kiss offscreen ep 72 of Dragon Ball Kai, which is the Toriyama Akira official Author's cut of the anime.

Explain it to me then. Explain why a man would leave or ignore a conversation because he is good at conversing. That is what you typed after all.

> calling me a spic back
You clearly don't understand why I called you that. You type like a non-primary English speaker, using words like "convo" where nobody on an imageboard would. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

I'm very glad that millions of your kind are soon to be deported from my country.

Goku learned from a very young age that if you give people like Roshi people like Bulma they give you what you want.

>this is definitely not how male asses look like

are people actually into that?

Made me smirk.

>S-Shut up! I'm not a spic! You are!

Kek. Really?

Please more, Gohan has such a sexy ass. I had this fantasy where Goku teaches his son about sex by deflowering his anus and Gohan starts questioning his gender and sexuality when he meets Videl. Piccolo could teach him about manhood and vaginas. But deep down Gohan has always been soft. So he teaches Goten about sex and forces him to rape trunks. Videl is bae btw, Launch is best DB girl, Videl is best DB girl, 10 year old Pan is beat DBGT girl and the female version of Whis is best girl. Although Whis does make me horny since he is girly, I bet Berry god of destruction has a big purple dick like in the one episode. I'm a staunch heterosexual by the way.

Because it had nothing to do with him.
Literally he just jumped in to give his 2 cents along with an insult, then if he is such a good english speaker his Grammer is a tad off. But the thing is, I'm not a Grammer nazi or spelling nazi like you adolf. And you clearly haven't been on this board long enough to notice that the only person who sticks out is the ass hole who starts insulting people when ever some just disagrees with them because their stupidity is showing. Really I don't give a fuck about how you type or spell, welcome to the internet, where inb4
And ITT and yes even convo is used promonatly.

>spic
>that's all I got

>tripfag
>this entire post

Shit like this is why tripfags need to be banned. It's disgusting.

Guys stop fighting this is awful. Your privilege is hurting me. AMERICA needs cultural appropriation.

Blame the shit poster who got proven wrong.

Cool anime pic, Is it from that One pirate show where he eats gum and becomes rubbery?

I know this is off topic, but I have a YouTube channel of the same name, I talk about anime and creepypastas, check it out!

>I fell for the obvious tripfag bait

Holy shit I'm stupid

Nice.

Neat no wait no neat wait no I won't sorry.

if goku never did it, then i wonder if people will shit on sakura less for sasuke never kissing her.

You see, this is exactly what your people do in the U.S. too. You come in and shit everything up and then claim that it was always this way, and we need to leave for imposing standards.

It has always been common practice to shit on passing retards on imageboards. You're in a thread. Everyone in the thread is "part of the conversation". Do you understand this? You cant claim that it's rude for someone to join in on a reply chain. It flat out isn't the case. You're not a Grammar Nazi because you can't fucking speak English correctly, which makes you a pain to deal with and, when paired with your behavior and poor cognitive abilities, also indicates your probable ethnicity. You're probably not even a cool spic either, like a Chilean or something. I'm thinking full Mestizo or Guatemalan.

It wasn't the main topic and not only that you jump with your nonsense expecting not to be shit on in return? If you didn't want to be critisized back you should have kept it to your self now shouldn't you? Now do you understand? There was an argument, when you give advice about ignoring a poster you not only didn't do that you do something hypocritical by chiming in the first place. Then you get but hurt when some one calls you out on your bullshit. And it seems you can't speak English correctly either because of your own errors. So dust off your baby blanket because it seems you need it.

Why is this fanbase such cancer? I never watched the anime, only played the games. Finally decided to catch up with Super and this shit is what I see.

It's Cred Forums, pretty much all fanbases here are cancer

Manga is just a promotional ad, you dumbass. And don't come with the "Toriyama supervises Toyble directly" excuse, because both the anime and manga use the same storyboard sketches

Really? That's actually a good question.
I have reasons to believe it's not just dbz fans but it's Cred Forums in general. I've been to so many threads that end up just like this because one asshole insults another for disagreeing. So it's not fans completely it's the short tempered fan who feels threatened when there is a disagreement.

Yet toriyama has stated he wants them to follow toyotaro's lead to keep them on track. I mean do we really think that copy vegeta, which had no effect on the main story is canon?

> It wasn't the main topic
Doesn't matter. It's common form to join in on all "conversations" within a thread, because a thread is one long conversation. This has been the dynamic since the beginning, and it's telling that you can't wrap your head around it.
> you jump with your nonsense expecting not to be shit on in return? If you didn't want to be criticized back you should have kept it to your self now shouldn't you?
I don't know why you seem to think I wasn't prepared for an argument. Did you think I expected you not to respond or something?
> Then you get but hurt
I see you're going for the "if you respond in an argument it means you're angry and losing your composure" retard logic that's so popular among women and minorities. Couldn't I turn that around and call you butthurt too, if I wanted to be a retard?
> And it seems you can't speak English correctly either because of your own errors.
Hold up there, Raul. Any native speaker can see that my errors are dialectical, while yours stem from a poor grasp of the language. You're not going to get anything accomplished with that line of reasoning.

It's also interesting that you haven't refuted my claims regarding your race. Have you perhaps stopped and wondered why it is that I was able to identify it so easily?

>Manga is just a promotional ad, you dumbass.
No it isn't, the poster that revealed Dragon Ball Super manga in V Jump specifically referred to the [Dragon Ball Super] franchise, never did it ever refer specifically to the Anime.

There are 4 timelines, why is so hard to grasp? You're looking at potentially up to 4 Zamasus in total.

Zamasu from the original future timeline where Goku kills Mecha Freeza, Goku dies to heart virus, Androids kill everyone and Future Trunks goes back in time to warn everyone of Androids then comes back and kills them and ends up killed by Cell

Zamasu from the timeline created by first Future Trunks (the one killed by Cell) where Goku kills Mecha freeza, doesn't die to heart virus, everyone kill the Androids and Cell never appears.

Zamasu from the second future timeline (the one we know where "our" Future Trunks comes from) that proceeds identical to the first except this time Future Trunks defeats Cell.

Zamasu from the current "main" timeline created by Cell from timeline 1 arriving in the past, Future Trunks from second future timeline killing Mecha Freeza and everything proceeding as we know it from the manga/anime. This Zamasu has been killed by Beerus.

That leaves 3 Zamasus allive.

There is no U6 Zamasu, nor is there a U7 Zamasu. Gowasu is the Kaioshin of Universe 10, and Zamasu is his apprentice.
The Kai are constant throughout the universes, there is only one Zamasu, who did some wibbly wobbly timey wimey and now there's two Zamasus in the future, but not the preset.

>doesn't matter
It does, the whole point that you made was to ignore the fucker and you went against even that.

>turns grammer nazi thinking and thinks it's not a mistake.
Bro, who the fuck are you kidding. You making fun of my english, which you are just nitpicking, and yet you have been ignoring the rest of every one elses.
>b-but my errors make sense
So your errors are just you being retarded in your own right.
Stop making excuses for your own bull shit.
My errors are being on a phone with auto correct fucking up my posts and me being to lazy to use proper grammer because I don't give two fucks.

But if it's any consolation, you are keeping entertained while at work, graveyard sucks, but you make the time fly by.

Beerus is literally the only reason I watch Super anymore

Space Australia

People actually think vegeta will not be the one to kill black.

copy vegeta was filler so that the manga could somewhat catch up to the anime.

as a rule (of shitty dragonball writing) goku HAS to beat at least one of them.

vegeta could beat the other, but we all know it'll be trunks if goku doesn't take both on by himself.

Copy Vegeta was damage control after Toei shot themselves in the foot by forcing in SSBxKK10 out-scaling Vegeta's power level by a long shot.

Filler isn't canon though, and if the Manga was a promotion to the show, it would follow the show and not make goku go ssg but instead go straight to blue and us kiaoken, and used the same style of arena and use the same daiologe from the show.

>herms retweeting a reddit post that plagiarized my theory
thanks reddit!

>if the Manga was a promotion to the show
It's a promotion for the [Dragon Ball Super] Franchise, not necessarily just the Anime adaptation. People that can't grasp this thought will forever be stuck in retarded loop.

it's not, since a "dumb" sound was played when goku said why would he know about kissing

what's your theory m8?

Would Goten be a good dad

>It's a promotion for the [Dragon Ball Super] Franchise
Earlier in the thread though people were saying it was the anime that is canon not the manga.
I always go by one rule Manga trumps Anime in lore.
The creator is closer to the manga. It's just that simple.

goku in the manga has never shown affection to chi chi my man

he is childlike basically

>tfw still waiting for herms to update us on full summaries of this two episodes

yep there's always going to be kiddy trolls that know no better than what Toei have given them on tv.

Who?

Where was this in the manga? Right after the tournament right?

a loser

after final piccolo fight

I don't remember this holy shit. They fought each other again after the tournament?

No, Goku defeated Piccolo at the tournament and then this happened right after

Was it rape?

not true, that scene in Kai was overdone

this is all that happened kek

so did Chichi get shorter or Goku taller?

if anything, toei WANTS to make goku more like a savior but toriyama won't let them

>Taking Gohan bye

>not true, that scene in Kai was overdone
It's true in the Anime continuity, and that's what I was referring to. Manga can be otherwise.

>It's true in the Anime continuity

It's too early to have this argument so I'm just going to call you stupid.

you mentioned
>which is the Toriyama Akira official Author's cut of the anime
as if to say toriyama approved of it
which isn't true, it just takes out the filler but can't take out edited scenes.

I wish this is what super was really about. Off-brand comedy sketches that involve goku, vegeta and friends living and adapting to the human world. I mostly want to see Goku go to a donut shop or something.

I'm not saying it should be canon, i'm saying it's already done and approved for within the Anime adaptation. Toei has to live with that, that's all I'm pointing at.

>approved for

There was nothing to be approved. It's fucking Toei and Shueisha.

...

This.

I wanna see flashbacks to pre-cyborgification 17 and 18 being delinquents in Penguin Village

>It's fucking Toei and Shueisha.
All I'm saying is that it's canon enough for the DBZ and DBK abridged continuity. I'm not saying it should be rewriting history printed in the manga.
It's going to be very interesting to see how the events in the manga are going to unfold if a similar conversation arises.

In the episode where Goku fought Monaka, he said the earth might be in danger if Goku isn't at his best for the tournament.

>16 had barely any characteristics
>still liked him

It means she didn't want to kiss him either.

>This one's personal

Where's my super namek edit

>likes nature
>sees the good in 17 and 18
>tells Cell to fuck himself
>thanks Kuririn politely for saving him
>respects Goku but doesn't take any shit
>sacrifices himself to tell Gohan what he needs to hear
>has a cool mohawk

Sure he had characteristics, the characteristics of a fucking bro

the androids are bland filler so no thanks

i mean, everything after frieza is filler, really. 16 is a cool character though

inb4 everything after dragonball episode 13 is filler

Goku actually died when Bulma shot him in ch1, and after that is his dying dream.

>That smug fucking smile

>Stainless steel
youtube.com/watch?v=SVm7CD31EqY

deepest

english dub confirmed GOAT for once

Timelines shouldn't even fuck matter since "future trunks" still exist when goku and friends "defeated" the androids in their timeline.

>TFS explanation

what?

still caring about DBShit hahaha

youtu.be/8EuyySqI3EA?t=8m58s

8:58

BIG
SAIYAN
DICKS

These threads have become complete cancer ever since it was taken over by manga shills.

The manga's trash btw.

Dragon Ball Super youtube.com/watch?v=B90kz6nSm1U

filler arc about goku having flashbacks of finding grandpa gohan's crushed dead body when

you have to be 18 to post on Cred Forums newfriend

No you

And that's how Goten was made then huh?

That clothing line idea is actually pretty nice.

Yeesh

It was the the only chance they had so yeah.

Goku has spent more time with Beerus in one series than he has with Chi Chi in their entire marriage

i'd let lonely chi chi clap that ass on me

>kamehasutra.jpg

The threads have been complete shit since the first couple of episodes, it's become worse as the show slowly improved.

>tftw have to filter the word manga and canon because retards keep spamming the same shit over and over

Dragon Ball Super literally couldn't exist without Toyotaro. Imagine if Toei was left to their own device with just Toriyama's manuscripts. How fucked would we be?

inb4 canon is filler

here is some canon manga for (You)

Super is garbage, couldn't be any worse than this desu.

woah

it's like pottery

It could. It could have One Piece level pacing.

I'd show her my dick and tell her to suck it and then we proceed to have lewd sex until morning.

...

>implying the driving episode isn't canon

>just watched the episode
>of all the things Black could've been they went with the most retarded one

I'm not even surprised

Nah, it's actually the one that makes the most sense and not your retarded broly/goten/ginyu theories you hold so dear.

Why the redraw of the original?

These threads have been cancer since Super started because Super is cancer

>expecting anything other than the most obvious from Super

...

>even the word bubbles are in the same place
POTTERY

Why is Kakarot's boot talking?

>broly/goten/ginyu theories
I don't even know about those, I just thought they would come up with something not everyone was thinking from the start

Goku's foot: "Za--"
Vegeta's hair: "Suu~"

It's SFX, Toriyama put 'em in bubbles sometimes.

>Za
>Su
>ZAMASU

He's never stuck his lips to hers and fed her a senzu. They never used the word kiss at all.

Don't bother with mangafags, they're actually retarded.

>Don't bother with mangafags, they're actually retarded.
you're the retard for barging into a thread without reading it. If you haven't noticed you're the only retard here.

Sorry angry ESL "Source"fag, but I don't care about whatever line you copy pasted for the 700th time about Toyotaro being a Toriyama fanboy and Toriyama saying "Yeah your manga is cool." The anime is canon, Toriyama has never said anything about the manga being canon, Toyotaro can't panel or choreograph fights to save his life, and if Toriyama actually doesn't like the anime he'd change it exactly like he did with the movies. You're only argument is saying "Look, they edit his script because he just writes a story instead of anime style storyboards" and "Toyotaro asked Toriyama to check his manga and Toriyama said it was good."

Unless you have Toriyama actually saying that the manga is the real version, in plain Japanese, then you are now and forever objectively wrong.

>Toriyama said this
>Toriyama said that
Doesn't matter, he's a hack that keeps contradicting himself.

>The anime is canon
the anime has always been nothing but an adaptation and Super is no different. It is an adaptation of Toriyama's source plot outlines which act as the manuscripts for the two mediums.
He works closer in hand overseeing the production of the manga unlike leaving the anime up to Toei with just his outlines.
I can't believe we have to explain this shit to retard newfags every single thread.
Even the poster that revealed the manga referred to the [Dragon Ball Super] franchise and never mentioned it as a promotion specifically to the anime.

to be fair
Gohan trained trunks

>that keeps contradicting himself.
Actually the beauty of his writing is that he 100% pulls everything out of his ass as he goes along, but he doesn't actually contradict himself. Between the manga and Super (the only canon parts) there aren't contradictions.

>the anime has always been nothing but an adaptation and Super is no different
The Dragonball and Dragonball Z anime were adaptations of Akira Toriyama's Dragonball manga. Dragonball Super is an original anime with the story written by Akira Toriyama. They are in no way, shape or form comparable. I don't think you actually know what the word adaptation means.

>I can't believe we have to explain this shit to retard newfags every single thread.
And I can't believe how stupid third worlders are about Dragonball.

makes you think

Except only a few elitists care about canon or not canon, and you can't force people to stop enjoying what isn't... or what you think isn't, because after all, it's only your opinion, only subjective. God why do the elite fags always have to show off their tiny dicks like that?

>The Dragonball and Dragonball Z anime were adaptations of Akira Toriyama's Dragonball manga. Dragonball Super is an original anime with the story written by Akira Toriyama. They are in no way, shape or form comparable. I don't think you actually know what the word adaptation means.
The reason I used the term adaptation is because we're dealing with 2 continuities of the storyline.
When comparing the DBS Manga and Anime, it clearly has diverging continuities, thus I referred to them as merely adaptations of Toriyama's source plot outlines.
This is some basic information I hope your basic brain can comprehend.

Why couldn't gohan just fucking win this

Because fuck you

Because Toriyama is a hack.

because then they would've need to make another reason to bring Goku and Vegeta back from dead

>and you can't force people to stop enjoying what isn't... or what you think isn't
You're absolutely right that I can't change what people like, nor do I care to. That said, claiming the manga is the source is a lie, and people shouldn't go spreading lies on the internet.

>The reason I used the term adaptation
There is no reason. You used the word objectively incorrectly because you're an idiot desperately trying to make a point. You're wrong because Super is not an adaptation. It's very black and white.

>gohan
>wining anything on his own
he only won against cell since vegeta and the others are distracting him in the beam struggle and his daddy comes to his aid once again

because it's in his character to start playing with enemies who are weaker than him

>build up gohan the whole arc to get outsmarted and absorbed by pink blob after 5 mins

heh

>gohan is a sadist
Do you think he beats videl?

This thread

>You're wrong because Super is not an adaptation. It's very black and white
Yes it is, you can't even use the term "Super" correctly. You didn't specify if it's Manga or Anime continuities.
When the Manga was revealed to be a "promotion" for [Dragon Ball Super] he never stated it was a promo for the Anime. The [Super] franchise is therefore has 2 adaptations stemming from the source plot outlines. Why are you gagging on Toei's dick so much?

Veggy is a stupid jobber

I don't get it

oh shit this isn't the jojo thread i did a duwang

look up "doggie style"

>263 episodes
>497 Chapters
>6 years
to get fucked
in 5 minutes
>>>click here to find out how

>be gohan
>get build up for the whole arc
>can't catch a fucking earring

lel

she's satan so of course
she like's it

I know you don't

I wonder how Vegeta and Bulma's dad get on.

they come along nicely as long as Vegeta keeps out of the basement

I wonder where Gohan would be if he didn't get bitten in the ass everytime he went on a sadist streak and it started to spill over to his normal attitude without him needing to lose it first.

in hell

>tfw your daughter married manlet NEET

>Yes it is,
No it's not. It's not an adaptation of an exist manga, book, game, movie, poem, song or any other piece of art or literature or interactive medium. You are factually wrong.

>When the Manga was revealed to be a "promotion" for [Dragon Ball Super] he never stated it was a promo for the Anime.
That's because they're never called promo's officially. Even when an LN gets an anime and a shitty manga spinoff, they're only called promotional or spinoff if they tell side stories. If you'd have watched more than 20 whole animes in your life you'd understand this. You'd also understand that when it was announced all the info and promotion was done for the anime, and the fact that the manga has an actual mangaka, unlike the anime which is just teams to adapt Toriyama's story (which he calls Dragonball Super without mentioning the manga in speaking about the new series) means it sure as hell isn't the source.

...

>claiming the manga is the source is a lie,
no one claimed the manga is the source you dipshit. Everyone with half a brain knows by technicality the Plot outlines that Toriyama initially created that the two mediums are based off is the only true canon if you wanted to get technical. The thing is that Toriyama is actually involved in reviewing the manga and oversees it unlike leaving the anime up to Toei after he hands them the bare manuscript.

>means it sure as hell isn't the source.
We keep telling you the source is the manuscripts he writes himself. I think you need to figure out what source means.

>NEET
>implying Veggy is ever N T

>no one claimed the manga is the source you dipshit.
Except at the start of the thread he claimed the anime isn't canon but the manga is.

>I think you need to figure out what source means.
Do you actually know what source material, adaptation and canon mean? It doesn't mean "The version of the story I like best."

>No it's not. It's not an adaptation of an exist manga, book, game, movie, poem, song or any other piece of art or literature or interactive medium. You are factually wrong.
Toyotarō currently works on the Dragon Ball Super manga adaptation, which runs monthly in Shueisha’s V-Jump magazine, having previously contributed the Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission series and a three-chapter Resurrection ‘F’ introduction. “Toyotarō” is, in all likelihood, a second pen-name used by Dragon Ball AF fan manga author and illustrator “Toyble”.
kanzenshuu.com/
Looks like I'm not the only one referring to it as an adaptation you dumb cuck.

> Black = Zamasu

But Beerus killed Present Zamasu, and Black hangs with Future Zamasu.

Is there a third one?

Are Black and Zamasu the same character (with personality and all), or is this a Kid Trunks/Future Trunks scenario where the same characters are different entirely?

> Goku never kissed Chi-chi

I wonder if that's mentioned in Toriyama's outline, or if it's a Toei addition?

Either way, I guess it does fit Goku's character.

Infinite Zamasus.
When they start losing Zamasu will asspull thousands of Zamasu from infinite timelines. All future villains will have a scooby doo moment where they pull off the mask and its Zamasu.
In the multiverse tournament there will be a universe where everyone is Zamasu.

The manga is an adaptation because it's not the source material. What point do you think you just proved?

Seriously, how retarded are you?

Toyble/Toyataro's resume:

> DB AF Doujin
> DB Heroes Manga Adaptation
> RoF Movie Manga Adaptation
> DBS Manga Adaptation
> DB XV2 Manga Adaptation

Is this about right?

Multiple things in the original db suggest this as well as the buu saga... But who gives a shit.

Mai is a whore anyway.

Literally flirting, opening your lips and legs like that ....

I proved my point that it's an adaptation, which was correct use of my vocabulary numb nuts.
You're the one talking in circles ranting about source material getting baited by some idiot's comment from the beginning of the thread.

Super Goku's character, maybe. Not so much the original.

>one daughter marries a NEET
>the other hangs out with an old dude in an island
He must be disappointed

Better than the onepiece guy

Perfect ending for this arc would be Goku returning home and kissing Chichi.

> Goku doesn't know the difference between a boy and a girl
> Goku thought "marriage" was food
> Goku doesn't know what sexual harrassment is

I'd say this fits his manga personality as well.

Also nowhere in that pic does he mention kissing.

>one daughter sold her pussy to an old martial art perv, a pig-like man, a nazi-like organization
>the other does nothing and lives with a granpa

>I proved my point that it's an adaptation
But no one said the manga wasn't an adaptation. I said the manga is the adaptation and the anime is the source.

Seriously, how stupid are you?

More proof this is canon

>Grandson gets together with homeless peson
>granddaughter is daddy's little princess who doesn't need to do anything to get everything

>I said the manga is the adaptation and the anime is the source.
AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHERE YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG RETARD.
The anime has never been the source ever.
The manga is an adaptation of Toriyama's plot outlines: aka the "manuscript"
That's why the MANGA was fucking AHEAD of the god damn ANIME up until half way through Universe 6 you dumb fuck.

>The manga is an adaptation of Toriyama's plot outlines
You really have no idea what adaptation means, do you?

Also, caps lock doesn't make you any less stupid or any less wrong.

>somehow this is the richest family on the planet

>Goku has never kissed Chi-chi before.

Can't believe people is this stupid.

BOTH the manga and anime are based on Toriyama's outlines.

The outline itself (which we'll never see) is the source. Neither the manga or anime is the original source.

We can only guess what's filler (pic related).

I wonder how rich Satan is

okay prove to me that the "anime is the source"
pro tip you fucking can't because you're so wrong it's fucking funny.

...

>BOTH the manga and anime are based on Toriyama's outlines.
That's cool, but only one is the source material.

>okay prove to me that the "anime is the source"
The source is the main product. It's what's canon. An outline or an idea can not be source material. Anime or manga can be. Dragonball Super is primarily an anime. Please reference any interview about Super, especially the first one. Toriyama looking over Toyotaro's notes and patting him on the back doesn't make the manga canon or the source material. You're really stupid.

>mfw the prince of all Saiyans finally gets his moment and defeats ""Goku"" and saves the future from Black and Zamasu
>mfw it's finally FINALLY a good time to be a Vegetafag

Not that user, but the fact that:
> the DBS anime was announced first
> the manga is used as a promotional device for the anime
> manga is done by an artist who only works on fan/promotional material

If I had to pick either the anime or manga as the "source", I'd go with the anime.

But as this comment said I don't think either of them are really the source material.

A LOT

>The source is the main product. It's what's canon
that's where you're wrong retard, we're in a special predicament thanks to how Toriyama and Toei is handling the Super franchise.
Your arbitrarily force definition holds no meaning in this context whatsoever.
>doesn't make the manga canon or the source material
except no one ever stated it's the source material. It is canon however to the MANGA'S continuity. You do know how continuities work in mediums of art right?

Goku will press the button at that point

>Goku presses the button and asks Zeno to rewind time just so he can steal the glory again

It's sad really. I just want to know if kaioken blue was toriyama idea or toei. Did no one ask him about it?

>Your arbitrarily force definition holds no meaning in this context whatsoever.
You realize that you can't throw out the definitions of the words because you want to believe somehow Super is some super special project that defies conventions, right?

>You do know how continuities work in mediums of art right?
Yup, Dragonball the manga and Dragonball Super the anime are the continuity of the story of Dragonball. All other anime, manga, games and movies are spinoff cashgrabs, merchandising or fanfic bullshit (that's the kind you probably like best).

>You realize that you can't throw out the definitions of the words because you want to believe somehow Super is some super special project that defies conventions, right?
how can the Anime be the "source" material if it lagged behind the manga in terms of storytelling? How can it be the source if it's second hand information???
Face the facts faggot, the only source material we'll ever come to terms with is the Plot Outlines by Toriyama himself.
keep sucking that Toei dick though, I'm sure you love guzzling down that thick filler.

These. The anime was advertised as the main medium for Super in particular and there's no getting around that fact.

Toyblefags of course are still mad that their shitty manga holds no more relevance than the anime, so they won't listen to common sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LKT_IcyT-s

see

>how can the Anime be the "source" material if it lagged behind the manga in terms of storytelling?
Source material doesn't mean "What's farther ahead."

Enjoy AF.

It's just dumb Brazilians who want their fanfic to be canon.

Does anyone even read the manga once it stopped being ahead of the anime?

>how can the Anime be the "source" material if it lagged behind the manga in terms of storytelling?

It only "lagged behind" during the very beginning of the U6 arc, gramps. Get with the times you old piece of shit, the anime has been ahead of the manga for a long time now.

Manga was telling the story of Champa and the Universe 6 arc while Anime was playing catchup and dragging through RoF fillers. All while they failed miserably to replicate the quality of the manga.
here is a quote again for reference:

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

I think this image sums up my feelings.

Will they ever find those dragon balls?

youtube.com/watch?v=mUXe8vqdvx4

>Get with the times you old piece of shit, the anime has been ahead of the manga for a long time now.
Filler arcs like Copy Vegeta is not canon so you can't even count that.
As of now they're both on the Zamasu Arc and the lag discrepancy is negligible. Matter of fact, there's many little tidbits that we first heard from the manga such as the connection of Kais and Gods of Destruction.

Yes, rookie animators, which Toei has a million of used the manga panels as drawing references. What point do you think you just made?

Seriously, you're really stupid.

At best, all you've proven is that Toriyama """approves""" Toyotaro's chapters. But he still didn't write them in their entirety, and both Toyotaro and Toei adapt from his scripts in their own way.

Stay mad, Toyblepleb.

The point is those rookie pinoys at Toei Phillipines are literally trying to replicating a pre-estabalished content.

I don't watch Super because the last 4 movies killed the hype for me, but I have been hearing a little bit of what is going on currently.
Can anyone tell me what exactly is Zamasu? Is there a chart for dummies explaining the hierarchy of the gods, kaio shins and kaio samas and stuff?

It has some cool stuff still - like expanding upon Trunks vs Dabura and shit

I tend to use the manga as a companion piece to the anime

>But he still didn't write them in their entirety
no one is stating this retard.

So what's this about a toy leak?

No, they're just trying to stay on model and position the characters correctly. You know that animation slaves don't determine the story, right?

I feel like I need to call you stupid again just to stress how amazingly, impossibly stupid you are.

Yes for information for supreme kai and gods of destruction viva life link and stuff like black jumping time lines while the anime explains that much later. Also in full detail how the future dabura fight with future trunks went down instead of a mini shitty flashback.

Good. Then you admit that the manga's footing is no higher than the anime's.

The end of Dragonball as a franchise should be Goku screaming in hell

>Good. Then you admit that the manga's footing is no higher than the anime's.
wrong, the manga edges out because it actually has Toriyama involved in the publishing process making it an authentic experience panel to panel.
Unlike the Anime which is just Toei left to their own device, it's riddled with inconsistencies and events that could be additional to the source plot outlines without us knowing what they are. (such as the addition of Kaioken to resolve the battle with Hit)
At the end of the day they're both just merely adaptations of the source manuscripts though and we'll never get to see what he initially wrote to them.

>I tend to use the manga as a companion piece to the anime

The funny part is that it was actually advertised as such, too.

The manga sometimes has its differences but for the most part it was meant to compliment the anime and serve as supplemental background material that the anime itself doesn't necessarily contain. Likewise, the anime has been known to have background info that the manga didn't touch on, so they're really more like companions to each other for people who want the full context of things.

>At the end of the day they're both just merely adaptations of the source manuscripts
The level of retardation Mexicans show in DB threads about wishing their fanfic was canon is astounding.

it also lets them retcon colossal fuck ups like letting Toei stack SSB with Kaioken.
Luckily they learned from their mistake and SSBxKK10 is literally cut out from the Gowasu scene of him watching the fight on GodTube.

>Goku has never kissed Chi-chi before.
How ? Chichi doesn't look like the kind of woman that would hold back.

finally an user who gets it

>because it actually has Toriyama involved in the publishing process

If he's only "involved" to the degree that he's okaying chapters, he's not terribly involved. You haven't proven anything here, and it still doesn't change the fact that the anime is the main product.

>it's riddled with inconsistencies

You mean like the manga's reuse of SSG despite the fact that Toriyama said it couldn't be achieved again without the ritual? Or what about Vegeta not being able to life a thousand tons as a Super Saiyan? What about Beerus's motive for not destroying the earth being changed from what it was in BoG?

You're reaching so much at this point it's pathetic.

>"I've been proven wrong on multiple occassions so i'll just pretend my opposition is Le Mexican! xD"

I'm starting to think Goten missing on this arc was a redflag.

Just because Toriyama checks Toyataro's storyboards doesn't make it canon.

Toriyama even said himself that he encourages Toyataro to be more creative and include his own content

>Just because Toriyama checks Toyataro's storyboards doesn't make it canon.
I’ve been drawing manga less often these days, so Toyotaro has has taken up the mantle of drawing Dragon Ball. I still contribute the basic ideas, but Toyotaro’s wonderful skills allow the Dragon Ball universe to be brought back to life in the present.
-Toriyama

>There's some funny Shit outta Luck episodes
What

> commenting on Toya's art

...ok, and?

>Toriyama even said himself that he encourages Toyataro to be more creative and include his own content
"It's better that way" -Toriyama

if goku saves the day toriyama is confirmed GOAT self-insert shonen faggot

vegeta is the only sensible choice for the hero at the end of the day.

our prince's time has come. gokufags BTFO. your asexual retard superman is done.

That doesn't contradict what that user said at all, are you dense? Toei doesn't do manga, so of course they wouldn't take up the mantle of DRAWING Dragon Ball.

You're an idiot.

Pulled back after clashing fists with the actual Goku

Calling it now,
Something along the lines of having multiple copies of one another will be the demise of Team God

>I still contribute the basic ideas
What don't you understand?

why do you faggots care anyway? THERE IS NO REAL CANON for super, both the anime and manga have shit that the other doesn't.

We are watching 3 different Zamasus from 3 different timelines. Jesus christ it's not that hard.

It's like the Cell saga again. The big final boss isn't from either of the heroes' timeline.

Toei doesn't do shit besides make the tv adaptation numb nuts.

> Toriyama even said himself that he encourages Toyataro to be more creative and include his own content

This.

Toyafags always seem to conveniently forget this.

THIS
It's time for the Prince's reign.

"It's better that way" -Toriyama

> reaching this hard

That has nothing to do with canon

Toei has pretty much written it out anyway with the ki onset

I wouldn't put much stock in the GodTube scene either since they showed the four star super dragon ball when the nameless planet was the four star ball (and you can see the ball and planet clearly at the same time)

post the best 2 characters

>That has nothing to do with canon
yes it does, there's 2 canon continuities for each respective medium. There is no "Anime trumps Manga" factor whatsoever.

Exactly, Toei makes the anime. They don't "draw" DB, so what Toriyama meant was that Toyotaro took up the mantle of doing the manga version specifically. He didn't say anything about canon you retard.

>vegeta is the only sensible choice for the hero
umm

>He didn't say anything about canon you retard.
I didn't address the canon retard. Besides there's respective canon for their respective mediums. The Anime doesn't trump shit.

"It's better that way" because Toriyama is lazy

ok

TLDR Toriyama is old af and enjoys the cashflow of his chinese doodles too much to notice how lifeless the art in the Super manga is

"Better that way" means nothing in this context.

If an author liked a fanfiction, it wouldn't make it canon

>wrong, the manga edges out because it actually has Toriyama involved in the publishing process making it an authentic experience panel to panel

Literally the only thing Toriyama does is approve OC shit from Toyble. Nothing besides the basic plot outline is actually written by Toyirama.

Are you aware of the fact that he also did this for the first 20-something episodes of GT? Does that make GT canon?

can someone explain burning attack?
the hand movements would imply a large amount of either concentration or preparation, maybe ki gathering, but the resulting burst is of really lowe power and frieza even comments on the energy attack of being low class

>Bulma goes back for no reason
>Literally the only person other than Trunks that can drive the Time Machine

The rest is just you reiterating jokes that the series itself made,
Stop being retarded

>Are you aware of the fact that he also did this for the first 20-something episodes of GT? Does that make GT canon?
reaching this hard and dragging GT into this
Funny how a Toei shill resorts to using the GT anime as an insult. Fucking pathetic look in the mirror ya cuck.

>people actually think toriyama gives a fuck about "canon"

>The Anime doesn't trump shit.

And neither does the manga, Toyblepleb.

Now you're learning!

Xenoverse stated that only Trunks' time machine creates alternate timelines, the rest of time travel is just actual time travel

That being said, there are only 4 known timelines, more than enough for 3 Zamasus

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

This. Toeishitters are literal retards and deserve constant scorn.

You didn't address the argument, Jose. Toriyama being a mere approver for Toyotaro's chapters is literally no different than his involvement during the beginning of GT.

I would agree if Toriyama hadn't wasted such a good idea for a character by giving him a lame personality and making him an expositional errand boy for the convoluted plot

>Are you aware of the fact that he also did this for the first 20-something episodes of GT?
Nah, it wasn't Toriyama that came up with Goku being a child or traveling through the universe, he just made the designs for the cast and some of the early planets after Toei's staff came with the concept. He also didn't oversee anything.

We know that Toriyama actually picked up and remade the storyboard of two pages back in the beginning of the tournament arc, so he isn't just letting everything pass by him.

That's not "canon" that's "I like this world, this film annoyed me so I came back to do more stuff with it"

that doesn't prove anything other than he hated that one thing a lot, Toriyama is never going to go further than "oh I liked how the manga did this better" or "I like how the anime did this better"

Because he isn't the kind of dumbo that gets hung up on "what really happened" in fiction

I thought it was 5

Time to be blown the fuck out: iflscience.com/physics/scientists-discover-new-type-of-whirling-blue-fire/

“The yellow color is due to radiating soot particles, which form when there is not enough oxygen to burn the fuel completely. Blue in the whirl indicates there is enough oxygen for complete combustion, which means less or no soot, and is therefore a cleaner burn.”

Now we need to find an explanation for the rosé hair.

inb4 Toriyama is filler

at least Toriyama is approving and reviewing Toyotaro's storyboards.
Toei on the other hand literally was trying to dish out low quality shit with low budget pinoy slaves until Toriyama literally trashed Toei over an interview about how disappointing the Anime is.

>iflscience

Kys. Seriously.

> Toyble is a fan/adaptation-only artist (DBAF, DBH, DBXV2)

> Toriyama encourages Toyble to be more creative and include his own OC

> Toriyama "approving" Toyble's OC = canon

The GT Perfect Files specifically states that he oversaw the production of GT's first episodes.

>at least Toriyama is approving and reviewing Toyotaro's storyboards.

See:

when will present Gohan lose his arm?
when will he die?

Android/Cell saga gave us 4 timelines. In the beginning of Black saga, Gowasu notices a new ring was created, which is probably due to Black's doing something.

>> Toriyama "approving" Toyble's OC = canon
no one said any of this. The DBS Manga's continuity is a standalone continuity that doesn't need to compete with the Anime.
It does however stay closer to Toriyama's vision though unlike Toei Filler we get for TV.

No,
Pay more attention

U6 +U7 have nothing to do with anything
(That, and U6 Earth was extinct, we're U7)
U6 doesn't have copies of our characters, just similar races like Saiyans and Frost Demons

It's not even that hard of a concept to grasp
We've had multiple timelines since Cell
1.) Cell kills Trunks, travels to Main Timeline
2.) Android's 17+18 kill Gohan, travels to Main Timeline
3.) Main Timeline

I'm pretty sure there's a 4th one as well
That's 4 potential Zamasu's to work with
Any questions?

maybe double thread

>Toei on the other hand literally was trying to dish out low quality shit with low budget pinoy slaves until Toriyama literally trashed Toei over an interview about how disappointing the Anime is

That was waaaaay back during the movie retellings, Toyblepleb. Toei's staff even admitted that they weren't adapting from Toriyama's scripts during those arcs, they were just further adapting from the movies.

Everyone knows DBS doesn't start proper until the U6 Tournament.

toriyama is filler

>Everyone knows DBS doesn't start proper until the U6 Tournament.
which Toyotaro and Toriyama published while the Anime was playing catchup. Hell the Anime didn't even preview Champa early on like they did with the Manga where he initially debuted.

>Everyone knows DBS doesn't start proper until the U6 Tournament.
>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

OK

...

>tail

TOEI SHILLS
BTFO
T
F
O

>>Bulma tags along for no reason
She literally says she's coming along so she can drive them back home

>>Even more Mai fanservice
>S-stop liking things!

>>Goku has never kissed Chi-Chi
>>Nobody has a fucking plan
Congratulations on repeating the jokes throughout this episode. Literally no one took this serious. Vegeta was bitching about not having a plan the entire episode.

>>Black is just another Zamasu
He said it was Goku's body, and he constantly repeated that he was a God and that he brought Goku to new heights.
It's your fault for believing some stupid theory like Goten/Heart Virus/Etc.

>which Toyotaro and Toriyama published while the Anime was playing catchup

Nope, it was only during the very beginning of that arc that the anime was behind. Not only did they catch up, they went ahead while at the same time providing more background info for characters like Frost than the manga ever did. Also the manga's version of that arc had really stupid shit like SSG coming back and SS Vegeta whining about how a thousand tons was "too heavy".

Slice Of Life bro...

>like SSG coming back
This bothered me more than the Kaiokek

vegeta/bulma doggystyle scene when

DB super is filler arc. nothing happens there.

I stopped taking the manga seriously after this shit happened.

Interviewer:
> Will Goku be able to transform into [Super Saiyan] God in the future?

Toriyama:
> I think you’ll understand if you watch [the movie], but Goku has already absorbed [Super Saiyan] God’s power and made it his own, so there is no need for him to transform into [Super Saiyan] God.

This is why Goku doesn't use SSG in the anime after the battle with Beerus.

Toriyama "approving" Toyble's OC content does not make it anymore canon.

I'll take the manga as a companion piece for the anime. And that's being generous considering it's only really just promotional material.

Reusing SSR makes sense than Kaiokuck X Filler10. Goku's even went Red on his own initially in the movie to absorb the final blast too.

> after this shit happened.

Forgot pic

>Reusing SSR makes sense than Kaiokuck X Filler10

Nope. Toriyama himself said he couldn't do it again without the ritual, Toyblecuck.

>Kuck
>filler
I don't think you understand what those words mean, user

Didn't Toriyama say the same about SS2/3? lmao

Toriyama interview was like for the RoF movie. He never thought there would be a return of the anime and manga at that point in time.
Besides it's "better this way" -Toriyama

>it's another DBS thread gets ruined by turboautists and spics episode

>Kaiokuck
You have to be 18 to post on Cred Forums

Much like Akira said there won't be no more regular super saiyan transformations for goku and vegeta?

Also Toyble included a joke that used a term that was ONLY used for promotional material purposes.

Eseentially breaking the 4th wall

Kaiokuck must have not been in the Plot Outlines. There's a good reason why it didn't make make onto godtube.

lol, manga have more sense thou both are really cheap I mean in progress

GodTube wasn't accurate anyway

The difference is that Goku can go into SS, SS2 and SS3 anytime he wants because it doesn't require a ritual to activate.

roshi in the background tryin to get some ass
what a mac

> Kaiokuck X Filler10

Lol! That's funny!

Also see:

SSG doesn't require a ritual as well

youtu.be/LB_CQJ1H-4o?t=792

see

oh look he's almost as thin as Gohan

Kaiokuck spotted. I bet you wank off at the idea of having a bajillion power level that lets you move faster than time.

Zamasu, you have one wish:

Eliminate all ningen from all universes [ ]
Become a God of Destruction [ ]
Switch bodies with a God of Destruction or their butler [ ]
Become immortal [ ]
Create a puppet ningen with godlike powers [ ]
Switch bodies with a filthy ningen and then kill ningen, one by one, in an universe where Beerus died [X]

At least the other Zamasu was more intelligent and picked Immortality.

>After the fight with Beerus, Goku realized that mastering his normal state and Super Saiyan would raise his level more and sap less strength, so I think he probably won’t become Super Saiyan 2 or 3 any more.

Goku was still running on SSG fumes at the time, Toyblepleb. Toriyama even flat-out said "I think you'll understand if you watch the film, but Goku will not use SSG again because he made its power his own".

...

Fuck off you literal child
>cuck cuck cuck ! xD
>You're a spic ! Lol ! Let's build a wall XD

>Goku was still running on SSG fumes at the time
where was this stated spic
that was a transformation

...

>60 episodes into Super
>still no wacky babysitting adventures with Trunks, Goten, Pan and Maron
One fucking job

It was stated when Beerus said Goku was still running on SSG's power, Carlos.

But that's besides the point - Toriyama still said that Goku made SSG's power his own, so he wouldn't need to transform into that state anymore, which Toyble contradicted because he's a bad writer.

Toriyama also said
>Beerus’ strength is a 10, [Super Saiyan] God would be right about 6
>Only, Saiyans rapidly increase in strength as they fight against strong opponents, so the longer they fought, the more that gap would shrink, and it might even be possible for them to eventually turn the tables. Incidentally, I guess Whis would be about a 15.

Well with SSB goku still isn't close at all

Goku isn't "transforming" back into SSG in that end scene from BoG. He' merely tapping into the power that was left over from the Ritual he had recently done at the time (and able to out of desperation).

> Beerus said Goku "absorbed" SSG
> So did Toriyama

SS1 Goku keeping up with Beerus after the Ritual "ran out" confirms this as well.

Toriyama:
> I think you’ll understand if you watch [the movie], but Goku has already absorbed [Super Saiyan] God’s power and made it his own, so there is no need for him to transform into [Super Saiyan] God.

Stay mad

why would you need to babysit 7 and 8 year old kids?

He couldn't because Toriyama checks his storyboard each chapter, meaning he approved of SSG right there. What more do you need taco

I'm the only one who didn't liked the Black's reveal? It so fucking boring. The Manga better do it in a more interesting way

...

Toriyama has said a lot before the show started like not using SSJ2 or 3 but we see them used in certain situations regardless.

Hello sp*c, you are not making any sense.

How does one "absorb" SSG, yet still be able to transform as goku did in BoG?

>He' merely tapping into the power that was left over from the Ritual he had recently done at the time
cool headcanon, did you post it with your friends at kanzenshuu?

>He couldn't because Toriyama checks his storyboard each chapter

> Implying this means anything

See:

so does Gohan get stronger from going SSJ than normal power up or not

Trunks and Goten babysitting Maron and Pan. Shit writes itself

why did he actually suddenly start flying after the machine? I didnt understand that part

Again, Jose, Toriyama patting Toyble on the back and okaying his chapters doesn't mean he would have written it that way himself. Toriyama even encouraged Toyotaro to do his own thing.

Yes he does, just like how goku gets stronger in SSJ3 (like his battle with trunks) even though toriyama said SSJ2 and SSJ3 won't be used anymore

Just like how toriyama said goku was a 6 and beerus a 10, so SSBkaiokenx10 was stronger than beerus (and hit was stronger than beerus as well)

>like not using SSJ2 or 3

Well, technically Toriyama said "probably".

> How does one "absorb" SSG

Watch SS1 Goku vs Beerus after SSG ran out.

Also, Beerus and Toriyama fucking said it.

Yes it means he approves of his work. Is English not your first language or are you gonna keep greentexting?

Atleast he sees what Toyotaro wants to put into the manga.
Toei just goes ahead and makes up dumb multiplier stacks that makes no sense especially after Goku states SSB has stamina issues and that's why hes reserving it for later.

Listen closely pablo, if toriyama doesn't give a shit what toyotaro does, he wouldn't waste his time checking each chapters storyboard.

chi chi swallowing like a champ

best girl

Read the whole sentence Pep
>How does one "absorb" SSG, yet still be able to transform as goku did in BoG?

>How does one "absorb" SSG, yet still be able to transform as goku did in BoG?

Ask Toriyama and Beerus since they're the ones who said it you fucking retard.

You don't seem to understand what checking each chapter's storyboard actually implies.

This was "retconned" in Super where Whis compared Vegeta and Goku to a little tree while Beerus is a giant castle

no

For the final time, Armando, approving =/= writing, and Toriyama encouraged Toyble to veer off in his own direction.

Let me make this easier for you to understand kiddo:

> Toriyama encourages Toyble to include OC
> Toriyama "approves" said OC
> It's still OC
> As in, not in the original script

Do you get it now?

oh now I see
and I like what I see

Super is Toei, it can't be retconned by Toriyama's movie

And Toyataro makes dumb decisions like going against Toriyama's word on Goku going SSG post-BoG

Also the anime explained how Kaioken is compatible with SSB

You retarded son? Beerus in Super is WAY stronger than in BoG, way way above Vegeta and Goku even with Kaioken.

Are you stupid? Beerus is a 10 while goku a 6. With SSB and Kaioken he is stronger as Toriyama said.

See: Or

Then see what Toriyama said about Goku going SSG again.

There you should have your answer. Good luck!

ooh so meta and hilarious, maybe he should write some trendy light novel bullshit and stop fucking up dragonball

Thank you for withdrawing your point. Finally you understand how your logic made no sense there.

So your whole answer is your headcanon about
>Goku was still running on SSG fumes at the time
LMAO

what else, next you will tell me that SSB Kaioken going faster than freezing time is perfect

So you didn't read my post then? Are you legitimately autistic? It is said in Super that Beerus is a giant castle while Goku and Vegeta are tree spouts. This is said by Whis so it isn't Beerus bragging. This is the actual canon as opposed to a scale that was given in 5 seconds by the author in an interview, ie not the actual show, as opposed to actual information in the show. There, did you understand?

...

...

It is the end product Antonio. As Toriyama said here You don't send plot points to readers.

Look, I know that English isn't your first language, but you seem to have a problem with statements that Beerus and Toriyama specifically made. It sounds like you don't care very much about canon.

>This is the actual canon
That is a Toei addition. Don't know what you are talking about going against Toriyama's word.

> headcanon

My answer is based on what Beerus and THE AUTHOR said. And making sense of the event going by their word.

Yours is strictly headcanon and/or based on Toyble's OC.

You people are fucking retarded. What is it about Dragon Ball that attracts such dumb fucking mouthbreathers? Go fuck yourself dumbass

I am addressing your flawed logic in your post. How does one absorb it, but suddenly be able to transform? Which you then withdrew here when you couldn't answer.

adorable

Thank you for the ad hominem, please stay at kanzenshuu!

Can the word canon just not be allowed anymore?

Headcanon? I am directly referencing a scene in the movie where goku transform into a SSG without a ritual (which you said wasn't possible). You as you said, are making up shit as you go.

I want to know more about Dragon God Zalama.
Dude created a thing that can grant literally any wish, how powerful was he? Is he still alive? Was he literally "God" i.e. part of the same system as Kais and Gods of Destruction, or was he called God just because he was immensely powerful?

Toriyama also said in that interview (which that post omitted), that Toriyama WANTS Toyble to do OC.

OC =/= not canon

Examples of OC for dummies:
> SSG Goku vs Hit (Toyble's idea!)
> SSB Kaioken Goku vs Hit (Toei's idea!)

The only difference is that Toei isn't contradicting Toriyama there.

The very moment he stops being a faggot.

how would you felt if this pic related started appearing in dragon ball spinoffs media since toyotaro is on board?

Ok so here's the thing buddy: it doesn't matter what Toriyama says, what your headcanon is, the canon the Super anime is using (which is the actual continuation of the Dragon Ball story) is that Beerus is a castle and shit. Not the scale that Toriyama gave when the movie came out. Jesus christ are you people baiting or is Cred Forums raided by some shitty spic site or something? You're literally retarded, you have no reading comprehension, you're like a child or an autist. Like this idiot I fucking wish.

The point is that Toriyama HAS CHOSEN Toyotaro as his successor to DRAW the continuation of his story.

Meaning it is final as approved by Toriyama

Heh, if he's playable in Xenoverse or some other game it's fine I guess, one more character to play with.

What "flawed logic"? He didn't transform, he couldn't even sustain the state for longer than a few seconds.

Toriyama said that Goku made SSG's power his own so he wouldn't go into that state. Only in Toyble's little fanfic is he able to do so. Case closed, the end, you're a faggot.

>the canon the Super anime is using (which is the actual continuation of the Dragon Ball story
sorry but that goes against what Toriyama stated here Where only Toyotaro took up the mantle.

>I am directly referencing a scene in the movie where goku transform into a SSG without a ritual

A scene with no explanation. To explain it, I base my theory on what Beerus and Toriyama said

You're basing your explanation of the scene based on nothing.

If you want to ignore what the author said...remember, SS1 Goku (post ritual) vs Beerus still proves that Goku "absorbed" SSG.

If it was canon, I'd hate it, if it was a non-canon movie character like Broly, it wouldn't bother me

Because he didn't master yet, just like Goku in SSJ as he stated in this panel.

You're all faggots in Toriyama's headcannon

I'm pretty sure there was an episode of Z where they kissed after Goku recovered from the Virus. They didn't show them kiss but she leaned into him and Roshi was all "huh".

Of course F.Trunks/F.Mai is best ship.

>The point is that Toriyama HAS CHOSEN Toyotaro as his successor

Toriyama said the same about the DBS anime being a continuation of his manga

how would Goku survive the virus in a timeline with no Trunks?
are you saying Trunks took two visits to the past?

>Because he didn't master yet

No, because he absorbed its power as Toriyama DIRECTLY said. Keep churning out more headcanon though.

You are basing it on headcanon, as we have already seen from toriyama here Toyotaro's work is the continuation with Toriyama checking the storyboard, which showed goku being able to transform into SSG at will after mastering god ki. Which he had to since you need SSG to get SSGSSJ

nice shirt

would please a ton of broly fans since in the AF manga Broly went full vegeta/piccolo after attempting to demolish Pikkon

where is the citation for that? Because he never said such thing

you do realise that is gohan right

didn't funimation try to sneak an off-camera goku line that was something like "i love you chi chi" into one of the dubs?

> Toyotaro's work is the continuation with Toriyama checking the storyboard

See: You're taking the whole "Toriyama's OK" too seriously

what? Just stating the facts. Goku didn't know God ki (SSG), which is why in RoF he trained with Whis to understand God ki (SSG).

With RoF (another toriyama movie), goku then stated how SSGSSJ worked, a SSJ with SSG

yes, but funimation being faggots goes without saying

See here I am just following what Toriyama as said with regards to his story.

it would be funny if broly gets mentioned in dbs

This anime is shit because there's still no Yamcha Blue

man loving a woman
husband loving his wife

makes them faggots?
yeah user, you spend too much time on Cred Forums

It's shit because of this
>Is it possible that other Saiyans will be able to become [Super Saiyan] God in the future?
>>Of course. However, strength will vary depending on the battle power of the Saiyan who becomes [Super Saiyan] God.

where is SSG gohan?

"A new menace for the Super Warriors? Brololy appears!"

And that post omitted Toriyama WANTING Toyble to include OC

Either you're a different user, or you're arguing in circles...

him loving her isn't canon

she fucking raped him

if anything goku is just a case study in stockholm syndrome

he would be more usefull then gohan at least

Did you not understand, Toriyama approves of his creation as that is the final product he knows comes out. Readers don't read the plot points that creators take and make a story out with.

> "Goku not being able to go SSG again"
> Cites Toriyama interview saying exactly that

> "Yes he can"
> Cites Toriyama interview where he says he gives the OK to Toyble's OC

I wonder who here has the stronger argument?

>tfw stopped liking Black a lot because Zamasu is a raging faggot and it's now revealed it's just him inside a Goku meatsuit
>can't find him cool anymore because it's just a green little fuckboy under the mask

How can one episode fuck over the series so hard? Fuck ep 60.

goku does love chichi.
he just loves fighting more.

when frieza was drowning goku in namek, the first thing goku thought about was chichi
when beerus shot that giant energy ball at goku in space, he again thought of chichi first

If Black and Zamasu fucked, what would it be?

Doesn't change the fact that Toyble directly contradicted Toriyama's say on SSG

They mentioned black having zamasu's Ki since his first battle with goku, it was that obvious

hmm, stuff toriyama said years ago or stuff he said this year

I wonder which takes precedence

He didn't contradict since Toriyama himself approved of his work.

he also changed ssj2 and ssj3 with BOG
changed them from actual transformations, to just extra forms of ssj (like assj and ussj where in the cell saga)

everything after saiyan saga is filler

keep your headcanons to yourself

>Zamasu fucking shit up for the ningens
>"Go fuck yourself Zamasu"
>Zamasu procedes to make out with Black before letting him penetrate his kaio butt
>Zamasu lays an egg 3 weeks later
>Baby Zamasu is a fucking ningen

selfcest

> Relevant info he said in 2013
OR
> Almost irrelevant info he said in 2015

> Toriyama-approved OC

Amazing!

inb4 Goku is filler

they joke that ssj gohan looks like ssj vegito

> is this nigga serious?

gohan and goten are filler

why do goku and 18 have the same face

here you go
have some tissues with it because it won't happen
I am so confident in fact, that Gohan won't Go SSJG, SSB or SSR, that I will take every user's dick on this board in my ass if it happen.

...

You're an idiot, they practically beat you over the head with the fact that Black is Zamasu since the beginning of the arc.

if you're so confident what about Future Trunks? will he achieve SSJB?

new thread

Who's gohan?

So there are NO Namekians in Future Trunks timeline?


For wishes and shit

Bulma tagged along because she's cute and her sitting on her son's shoulders is cuter.