Where did it go so wrong?

Where did it go so wrong?

Around when the time of Rukia's exection got changed.

Ichigo has to be one of the blandest, most uninteresting characters of all time. It's amazing how many people pretended to give a shit about him. I couldn't even pretend.

Explain this meemee to me?

Aizen and the Arancar changed the tone and also were too powerful which caused a huge power leap in most of the main cast. This along with the poorly placed filler arc and increasingly fucked up pacing made the show unwatchable to many who liked the early seasons. This is what people are trying to say when they say its not longer Japanese ghostbusters.

This is ontop of how convoluted the plot gets, Ichigo's subtle loss of personality throughout, and the other nonsense going on more recently.

He was supposed to be a delinquent and did get enough characterization earlier on. Then they stopped giving a fuck about him and he gradually became more generic and just sort of there.

The anime certainly didn't help with keeping interest when they started spending half an episode recapping the events of the previous one.

The moment it started.

Kubo stopped caring.

Subseuently, the readers stopped caring.

They started giving a bunch of nobodies their own fights, Arrancar, Fake Karakura and the Quincy war had a bunch of useless fights with the liutenants against one-shot enemies.

This i started noticing this really bad during the aizen fight where I literally couldn't tell what epsisode this was

Bleach was never fucking good except for the first arc faggots. Being told you have shit taste every day after that, you ignored us for what reason, to prove your ignorance and how sophisticated you were for acquiring the taste of shit?

Bleach fags are always the joke of Cred Forums with the top 3. Couldn't last the distance and it showed, a better writer would of kept it short. Monthly artists do better work than kubo as well, he wasn't anything special when he slowed down the pace desperately working out what the fuck he should do.

Right after Rukia's execution arc. Tone shifted almost 100% with everyone suddenly becoming a party for barely any reason at all.
Aizen arc is what really killed it however. Awful writing (worse than usual), stupid arrancar dick measuring contest, and a retarded ending to the arc.

Then they just made ichigo have every concept introduced to the point where he was a power Frankenstein character with no personality.

It went downhill when they went into Hueco mundo imo. It was quite good up until then.

Last volume has double the price of an ordinary one. Should we expect double the content?

Arrankar Arc.

To be honest Bleach could stay with the supernatural-horror investigation of the early arcs.

The exact point when Kubo stopped caring about the story's pace and the coherence of the plot was right at the end of the Fake Karakura arc.
When Aizen cut down Harribel and started to do the same with all the captains, to be accurate.

When he started to behave like "enough with planning this shit, I've got the Hokyoku", that's when you could tell that Aizen was as big of a self insert of the author as Ichigo was, and with his loss of patience about the fights came Kubo's. Then he just resorted to every shonen trope he knew to wrap things up - "final form" fight, got-to-get-my-powers-back arc, final dramatic arc a là Saint Seiya (that he probably knew wasn't even going to get animated) - but the editors busted his balls so much when he came to that point that he had to change EVERYTHING that mined his popularity as soon as they made him notice (starting with Byakuya's "death").

When he realized that he couldn't work properly - not even in the final arc - he dropped even more plot points along the way, wasted even more time with his useless-character-syndrome, the pace got worse and he finally stopped caring altogether.

When Rukia stopped being a character

>Implying Rukia has ever been a character to begin with
user, she is merely a plot device to introduce Ichigo to the supernatural world, nothing else.

right after he saved rukia. there could have been a soul society spinoff manga at that point, and ichigo could stayed home returning to how the manga was.

It didn't.

Who would have worked on the Soul Society spinoff?

This. Kubo might be completely broken after what he's been through over the last 15 years. Frankly it makes me feel a bit guilty that the thing I liked so much as a teen and young adult gave its author so much heartache that he'll probably never pen another manga series again. Godspeed Kubo, and may a host of cherubim sing thee to thy rest

At the start of the FullBringer Arc.

yfw Soul Eater was a better story about ghostbusting teens than Bleach turned out to be in the long run
>Soul was a better Ichigo
>Buraku Staa was what Ikkaku could've been if his development had been handled correctly
>Medusa was a better Aizen
>Stein was a better green-and-white hat guy
>Side chars outside the three MC's actually got some goddamn development

Shit, where the fucks my FMA: Brotherhood style anime adaptation for Soul Eater Japan? Fucking nips and their shit taste

Going off topic here, but I prefer Shinozuka Jouji's earlier style. His current style is soft and cute, but there was something charming about the roughness of his earlier pieces.

To answer OP's question, shit really hit the fan in Fake Karakura Town, and not in a good way.

>Last volume has double the price of an ordinary one.
Literally where? I just checked amazon jp and it's the same price as the others. On cdjapan, it's 420 yen instead of 400 yen. That's not double the price.

I do think we'll be getting more extra content though since nisekoi did(an extra chapter) and it's listed at the regular price.

w/ the uncoming live action film

Why is ichigo so good looking?

Generic cuteness. Kubo won't make a character unattractive unless he makes a deliberate effort to do so.

what does this mean???

He knows something we dont.
Or could be lying. Dunno.