Kimi no Na wa

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 6 weeks now

>has surpassed Miyazaki's The Wind Rises as #5 Anime Film of All Time in Japan

>Earns 12.8 billion yen to surpass Jurassic Park and Star Wars Episode I in Japan

>Reached 10 billion Yen 9 days faster than Frozen

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-03/shinkai-your-name-tops-the-wind-rises-as-no.5-anime-film-of-all-time-in-japan/.107191

My God, this movie is unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847876
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayside_Shakedown
youtu.be/X2kGaP7N2VA
twitter.com/nishionishio/status/782879494059077634
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-04/shinkai-your-name-film-sells-10-million-tickets-for-13-billion-yen/.107235
youtube.com/watch?v=RJZhM63Tp_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's because of the cute boy

Normie fucking Shinkai trash.

S A V I N G A N I M E
A
V
I
N
G

A
N
I
M
E

Everyone is talking about this everywhere in the japanese social media, this movie is like a phenomena in Japan now.

It was good but not that good.

HATERS GONNA HATE
Fuck I never thought Shinkai would actually make it.
He was a fucking otaku from 2chan.

Kyoanuslickers on suicide watch

Is it keitai?
It's happening?

No, it isn't, my little fujo.

Butthurt KyoAnuslicker detected.

And cake mitsuha

Shinkai is an absolute hack, with Agartha being the worst anime movie I've ever watched.
Can't wait for the BDs, when we'll be able to see how shit it truly is and shut up the shills.

Another dumb mania like with Attack on Titan, it's pretty hard to believe Shinkai would make some incredible movie after seeing what he did so far

Fuck off already, nobody likes old women and little shit boys but a few degenerate fat women.

It's kind of insulting, considering that 5cm/s was way better.

Is it actually good or is it just soulless bittersweet garbage with pretty visuals like the rest of his movies?

Disney must be pretty pissed that Funimation snagged the distribution rights to this before they did.

The only people talking shit about this movie are people who haven't even seen it, i.e. YOU.
Case and point.

Films with earnings over ¥10 billion

01 \30.40 billion - Spirited Away (2001)
02 \26.20 billion - Titanic (1997)
03 \25.48 billion - Frozen (2014)
04 \20.30 billion - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
05 \19.60 billion - Howl's Moving Castle (2004)
06 \19.30 billion - Princess Mononoke (1997)
07 \17.35 billion - Bayside Shakedown: Save the Rainbow Bridge! (2003)
08 \17.30 billion - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
09 \15.60 billion - Avatar (2009)
10 \15.50 billion - Ponyo (2008)
11 \13.70 billion - The Last Samurai (2003)
12 \13.50 billion - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
12 \13.50 billion - E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)
14 \13.40 billion - Armageddon (1998)
15 \12.86 billion - Kimi no Na wa (2016)
16 \12.85 billion - Jurassic Park (1993)
17 \12.70 billion - Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)
18 \12.02 billion - The Wind Rises (2013)
19 \11.80 billion - Alice in Wonderland (2010)
20 \11.00 billion - Antarctica (1983)
21 \11.00 billion - The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
22 \11.00 billion - Finding Nemo (2003)
23 \11.00 billion - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
24 \10.90 billion - Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)
25 \10.80 billion - Toy Story 3 (2010)
26 \10.65 billion - Independence Day (1996)
27 \10.32 billion - The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2004)
28 \10.10 billion - Bayside Shakedown (1998)
29 \10.02 billion - Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)
30 \9.70 billion - Mission: Impossible II (2000)

>Meanwhile KyoAni's

Ayy...

Where can i watch it doe?

>03 \25.48 billion - Frozen (2014)
U fucking wot

J A P A N E S E A V A T A R

TTGL, KLK and Your Name literally saved Anime.

So we're supposed to assume that some guy that has never directed a good movie suddenly shat out a masterpiece just because retards are going to see it in droves. Okay.

Literally, unironcally saving anime.

Incredible and Shinkai are two words that don't belong together.

I totally agree and I fucking hated 5cm/s. KnNw is half baked compared to 5 cm.

Theaters when it gets a limited screening by Funimation.

It's a fucking Disney movie. Of course it's gonna make a lot of money.

Was this movie really that great?
The only Shinkai movie i found myself really enjoying was Garden of words, that was mostly because of the visuals though.

No. Shinkai has always been a good director and 5 Centimeters Per Second is one of the best anime movies made.

Opinions ≠ facts

Now fuck off you contrarian faggot.

>5 Centimeters Per Second is one of the best anime movies made.
How many movies has a person seen to unironically believe this? 3?

>seeing what he did so far
Made films that tackle themes of love, separation and distance with maturity? What an absolute hack.

Your Name at 12 billion
Silent Voice at 1.2 billion
Kizu part 3 confirmed for 120 million

>Kizu part 3 confirmed for 120 million
What? Is it seriously that low?

Like potery

>28 \10.10 billion - Bayside Shakedown (1998)
07 \17.35 billion - Bayside Shakedown: Save the Rainbow Bridge! (2003)
20 \11.00 billion - Antarctica (1983)

Literally what movies?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=847876

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bayside_Shakedown
3deep5u

>Kizu part 3 confirmed for 120 million
If it's as bad as the first movie, it shouldn't even have had a million.

Is it actually good or some animu cheap drama ?

I hope heaven's feel flop like kizu.

y don't ya watch it and judge for urself?

I'd rather watch zootropolis.

why don't ya watch both?

5 movies per second

>cute princesses being gay for each other

How is that surprising?

Isn't that also incest?

Keitai when

Its better than most of Miyazaki movies that's for sure

(you)

>It's kind of insulting, considering that 5cm/s was way better.
Even thought I loved 5cm/s I think that Your Name is more enjoyable and more complete as anime, it literally has almost every anime feature and more.

>Zoophilia
Fuck off furfag.

????

5cm/s sucked ass after the first third of the movie.
Guess I won't bother with this shit then.

Who else besides me is still repeatedly listening to the soundtrack?
youtu.be/X2kGaP7N2VA

>mfw this is another ok movie to watch once like Kotonoha no Niwa but in the end it isn't anything special and you gonna forget most of it after 2 months

>Kimi no Na wa doing good means kyoani is doing bad
That's retarded,

>zootropolis
>tropolis
Hello my fellow hispanic user.

How did you go from this

To this?

Shaftfags will buy lots of BD and DVD of it

It has almost no drama and very light on romance its literally about experiencing some body switch, it also shows again story about Tokyo people saving countryside people along with parallels between between big city and idealized Japanese country town some Japanese critics got really mad at condescending nature of this movie but I can't see as bad thing.

>That's retarded,
>Bait threads
>not retarded
Kimi no Na wa flopped hard. 12 billion yen is joke.

This suppose to be the same character few years later and no one even moved bicycle away all that time?

Am I a pleb for liking Shinkai's movies?

I've seen 5cm/s, place that was promised and garden of words, and enjoyed all of them to some degree. While the stories aren't anything revolutionary I think they're pretty solid, and if garden of words and 5cm/s had the full length of feature films then I think they would have had the opportunity for exploring the characters a bit more in depth. Garden of words was great up until the rushed ending.

Someone forgot a bicycle years prior and because its japan it may remain at same place after decades.

No you're not. Shinkai stories may be simple, but they are brilliantly crafted.

Why would you move bicycle away? Are you dishonorable?

>Am I a pleb for liking Shinkai's movies?
Actually liking Miyazaki movies is more pleb tier taste, Shinkai creates greater anime experiences than most currently active directors and normally more limited audience and My name will be the first and last time he sells that much.

Why would you upscale this movie to criplle even more its quality? Just watch it in a low-res/small-screen device.

If Disney had snagged the distribution rights it might have actually gotten a decent dub and distribution.

Instead we have to deal with Funishit and an ultra-limited run in a few large cities around the world.

Fuck Funi.

Yes, it means you are easily impressed by cheap sentimentality, childish sensibilities and kitschy backgrounds.

Those are screenshots from a phone. First is from a scene not in the dvd release of the film.

Yeah, about that...
>36,018 | 36,018 | 1 | Kizumonogatari I: Tekketsu-hen LE
>3,689 | 3,689 | 1 | Kizumonogatari I: Tekketsu-hen
Even lower than TV series sales.

>Actually liking Miyazaki movies is more pleb tier taste
I neither understand why you felt the need to say this in this context nor why anyone would even have this opinion.

I always knew Shinkai had it in him. Maybe he learned that people like happy endings

>Am I a pleb for liking Shinkai's movies?
Not at all. Two of the three films you listed were very good and third wasn't at all bad, just unevenly paced and with an unsatisfactory ending.

>It has almost no drama
It does

>very light on romance
It's heavily focused on romance

>its literally about experiencing some body switch
Body swap constitutes only like the opening part of the story

Three utter bullshit in one fucking sentence, all hilariously indicating that you haven't watched a shit. 0/10 try better shitposting next time

Are you honestly talking shit about Miyazaki?

>It does
I cant see any drama besides trying to save people from that little town at the end the movie is not focused on drama regardless the the overdone foreshadowing of late events
>It's heavily focused on romance
later part of movie main characters becomes interested in each other but never explicitly in romantic way.
>Body swap constitutes only like the opening part of the story
Not really, it stops just at later part of movie
>Three utter bullshit in one fucking sentence, all hilariously indicating that you haven't watched a shit. 0/10 try better shitposting next time
You are retarded if you really think like that

>Are you honestly talking shit about Miyazaki?
Yes while I don't hate his work his movies are really overrated and hardly represents anime as medium.

>Mainstream appeal = pleb
that's very simple

twitter.com/nishionishio/status/782879494059077634
"going all the way to hokkaido to see kono sekai no katasumi ni seems crazy, but it's definitely worth it"
AOTD confirmed

to see it one week in advance, forgot that bit.

The ending ruined it for me just like 5 centimeters per second. All the build up then splat.

Not a bad movie though.

When can I expect to download and watch this? I am pretty hyped, would watch this and Keo no Katachi in theaters if possible, but sadly it isn't showing anywhere over here.

>a movable metal object exposed to the elements and earthquakes stays at the same place.
Not to mention everything else stays exactly the same even the plants and shit.
A massive stretch of suspension of disbelief

The name drop at the end kills me. Not to mention the long ass montages the film had was unnecessary but what do you expect from this director.

Threadly reminder

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones,DRAMAensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question theNATUREofLOVE.

>some Japanese critics got really mad at condescending nature of this movie but I can't see as bad thing.

I actually do see where they are coming from. Especially in the juxtaposition between rural and urban life, they kind of highlight more of the negatives associated with the rural life (the corruption and the lack of services in the village) while highlighting the glamour of living in Tokyo and of course Taki making an issue of her dialect. I can see it could be infuriating if you are someone who sees Tokyo calling the shots and imposing its agenda on the rest of the country.

Just finished watching it and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Fuck that bittersweet ending though.

>becomes interested in each other but never explicitly in romantic way.

Ah, yes, I see your problem now. Infected by chronic overdoes of Hollywood ROMANCE shit. Poor man knows no better

When was the last Shinkai movie with a happy ending with the couple ending up together?

Youd only be mad if it was true though

KnN

When is the bluray torrent coming out for this?

Enjoy your posting vacation.

The'll probably milk this in cinemas forever. Months and months away.

>bittersweet ending
Did we watch the same movie?

Are you fucking retarded? If Disney had the distribution rights they would have turn into some 3D Pixar bullshit OR it would immediately go to DVD.

>The Last Samurai
>white guy

Lol what the fuck?

There was no resolution to the relationship because as one poster put it: Shinkai is an "emotionally stunted neanderthal" who can't bear the idea of giving his audience emotional resolution.

>it would immediately go to DVD.
great. the sooner the better

>3D Pixar bullshit OR it would immediately go to DVD
Nigga what are you smoking.

Keanu is honorary asian

>and hardly represents anime as medium

You mean panty shots and jiggly tits? Fuck off

Last Samurai is Tom Cruise dumbass.

Huh? I thought it was pretty clear that they got together though. That's a pretty clear resolution.

Where do you live?

If Disney got the distribution rights then they would've hired a bunch of A-list Hollywood actors to do the voices.

A-list actors would've ruined the dub since they always suck ass at dubbing anime due to lack of technical acting skills as well as never giving a shit and giving half-baked performances.

Did you watch any of the dubs for Miyazaki's movies? They're all fucking horrible.

At least Funi hires tried and true voice actors who actually know what the fuck they're doing behind the mic.

If anything I wish KnNw's success breathe more life (money, viewership) into the seasonal anime industry by association.

I like 5cm better than this. Felt more atmospheric.
Place promised to us in our early days shits on both however.

so fucking what? are you watching dubs?

N-no I'm not but my point still stands you worthless cock sucking bitch!

>At least Funi hires tried and "true voice actors" who actually know what the fuck they're doing behind the mic.
>Implying those aren't just C-rate actors who can't make it to movie/TV/theater so dubbing chinese cartoon is the only job left for them.

They reunite at the end and have a happily ever after. Are you fucking stupid?

Did it find a way?

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAY

ADV Films had way better actors. God, I miss the 90s

Ken Watanabe is the last samurai nigger faggot.

Honestly not surprised that it did so well, Japan loves it's tomboy yet emotionally fragile ice princesses. Its like the pinnacle of moe or something

why do people here hate miyazaki and shinkai?

>it's popular therefore I must hate it
>Cred Forums

Because no fan service. Hmph!

it was good and enjoyable, but it is overhyped

Are you retarded? It is NOT overhyped you faggot.

This

FOUND ITS FUCKING WAY

Why couldn't they jsut sell the BDs at the screening like with Kotonoha?

One can enjoy bad anime and that doesnt necessarily males him a "pleb".
I hate faggots that think that every anime you like needs to be a fucking masterpiece. For example I quite enjoyed Love Live and would gladly put it on my 3x3 but I can accept the fact that it wasn't actually good, but hey that's not gonna stop me from being entertained by it every time I see it.

Not all dubs are bad. I typically prefer subs, but I don't mind dubs so long as they're good.

>Keit-Ai saved anime

What any normal boy would do

Shlick.

go out and fuck someone

>imouto walks in

that just proves how irreversably fucked Japan and its dickless sissyboi nation is when every slit eyed nip secretly wishes to be a woman.
Just nuke it a third time already and then name it Thailand 2.

source

ADV's dub of Rurouni Kenshin was God awful. Thank fuck Bang Zoom! saved it.

out of this board kiddo, shu shu

Pls don't click, it's too lewd.

>I cant see any drama besides trying to save people from that little town

>phone diary gets deleted because reasons
>time-space convergence happens and ends abruptly because reasons
>Forget names because reasons

>No drama

Top kek

I don't see a difference.

i literally forgot both their names

Lol that's why you don't watch garbage subs.
If you were fluent everything you complain about and more would be solved.

Taki and Mitsuha, faglord. They say the names like a million times.

it´s a fucking genderbender movie, of course normies like.

still third with over 156 million yen, so it's at over 1.25 billion yen.

>subs

Oh wow, I wish I had known I could've asked for subs at the Toho I went to.

Because contrarians and IRC shitposting faggots.

Overhyped? This movie is a smash hit. Nobody expected it to be THIS good or to do THIS good.

Because they actually want it to do well in the box office.

Kotonoha no Niwa had a limited screening when it was released and relied on BD/DVD sales to make a profit.

This time Toho is producing the movie so they don't need to do that.

I mean sell the BDs at the cinema.

Knowing Taki, he probably did it off screen at least once. Gotta keep that PG-13 equivalent rating though.

BTW, can anyone here translate this?

What the fuck is the appeal of this? What made peoples decide to watch it? Looks like a generic anime.

>learning a useless language for the soul purpose of watching children's cartoons

Will it make 2 billion? It's doing 300 million better than K-On after 16 days.

>watching children's cartoons in a language you can't understand in the first place

Yes I know. I was literally answering your question. You're not very good at reading comprehension now are you?

The AMV montages made it seem too cheap

>Sour Grapes: the post

That looks a bit like Takeda Hiromitsu's style.

BD fucking when???

Why don't you watch it and find out faggot?

Give it about half a year tops.

But I wouldn't find out if I did idiot.
It's not like peoples love or hate the exact same things l love or hate
I want to know why it's so popular. I severely doubt it's because of the animation quality, since this is Japan.

Don't they usually milk the super successful movies much longer? I think nanoha movie were sufferring waiting for the BDs.

how is genderbending normie?

Because kyoanus cultists.

In my opinion, it's a solidly entertaining movie. It's well paced with a straightforward plot, and several instances of narrative twists that keep the audience interested. The only real shortcoming from the perspective of a casual watcher is that it kind of falls flat the second time you watch it since you're no longer as easily swayed by the attempts of the film to tug at your heartstrings.

I see, so that a better than average Shinkai movie then.

But there's a lot of great anime who sometimes just flop. Why is every nips suddenly watching this one in particular? If the number are this high it even got the normalfags. Why?

i can't believe people think and type like this

Can't really give you a firm answer, but I will say that one difference between this and the last couple of Shinkai films is that this one is genuinely funny in many places.

I can't recall laughing at 5cm/s or Garden of Words, for example.

I wish the west would get that anime are the future. Nobody who has watched enough cartoons still likes 3DPD the way normalfags do. Just the fact that every movie or series has another drawing style and color scheme makes them more interesting. Live acting shit only ever shows reality like it is and they always have the same fucking faces.

Normalfags claim that it's anime that always look the same

Shinkai saving anime. Fucking based.

>born learning English when I could have learned a superior language

It hurts.

Whatever dude, stay mad that the otaku cynically pandering late night anime industry Cred Forums fucking worships will never have this kind of mainstream success and critical acclaim.

>Something something something normies, blah blah blah reddit, something something stupid and nonsensical

Basically Cred Forums's entirely predictable reaction to this movie it hasn't seen so far.

Yes, capeshit has mainstream success and critical acclaim, that makes it good.

Perhaps. With extra bonuses KyoAni could ask fans to watch the K-On! movie more than one time. I don't think this is possible in such a scale with Koe no Katachi.

You fucking what?

Nice trips.

It actually found a way.

>Keanu is honorary asian
>Keanu
>Last Samurai

The last samurai had Tom Cruise in it. Not Keanu retard.

Have the numbers for Koe no Karachi 3rd week come out already?

*click*

I'll just send this selfie to myself and delete it.. it's perfect.
*evidence destroyed*

Ah, it's sent
*bzz bzz*

Where is that bastard..
that..
that bastard's NAME

It just came in third place.

Don't know about 3rd weekend but the total is ¥1,266,926,950

With 1 million tickets sold.

Is it above K-on now?

Not bad at all.

Who falls in love with a girl and is unable to confess?

Total as of 3rd week?

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

Sorry m8. He was unable to call her. Now go kill yourselve finally.

That makes about as much sense as you playing with your anus right now..

As of yesterday. Only 16 days have passed.

>Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie, so stop talking about it.

wew lad

>Basically Cred Forums's entirely predictable reaction to this movie it hasn't seen so far.
Cred Forums has seen this film though. It's been avalible online for months and had it's world premire in the US. At this point pretty much every user that wants to see it has seen it. Most of the people hating on it are hating on it because it's popular and I sincerely doubt any of them are actually going to ever see it.

what

It's just a samefagging autist. Report and hide.

He found a way.

>what

Are you really willing to play with the vagina of a girl when you have zero idea how it works and you might end up sticking your finger in her pee hole, you autistic virgin?

It makes as much sense as you playing with your asshole, you're so clueless.

There are no black people in Japan

>It's just a samefagging autist. Report and hide.

I bet this is what your filters look like.

It's barely a month since the camrip m8.

I went to school and saw enough porn to have a general idea about vaginas.

inb4 404

>I went to school and saw enough porn to have a general idea about vaginas.

t.virgin mobile

what

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

>I go to school and saw porn so now I know vaginas

Spoken like a true virgin, m8.

>mods still triggered by Cred Forums's greatest meme

I still don't get what are you implying.

ALWAYS

I don't understand why people get butthurt over the supernatural elements of this movie.

The main characters fucking swapped bodies. It's magic, who cares if it doesn't make complete sense?

So you're not only a virgin, you're a newfag too?

I wish this increase expore to minori's product, they need more love ( and cash ).

>It's barely a month since the camrip m8.
I meant to type weeks. My point is that there has been more than enough time for the people who wanted to watch it to have seen it.

I'm sure you do kiddo. I'm sure you do.

>You mean panty shots and jiggly tits?
>Fuck off
The one that should suck off is you with your casualfaggotry

Unless you are talking about that thread screencap, I have no idea what do you have in mind.

I want the normies who watch Kimi no Na wa to leave.

So you wrote this:

And you have no idea how huge of a virgin newfag that makes you for writing it?

>using virgin as an insult
>calling other people newfags
Jesus fuck.
Your insinuations still don't make any sense. What do you really need to know to start experimenting with female masturbation should you turn into a girl right this moment? So far the only thing you've brought up is that the urethra and the vaginal opening are two different orifices, which should be obvious to most people. What else do you really need to know? Just fiddle with it slowly and see what feels good. If all else fails Google's your friend.

Since when is being a virgin the same as being a newfag

That's not really drama

>experimenting on female masturbation when you've never even held or penetrated a real-life vagina
>I can google how to penetrate a vagina I've never handled

Just like your mangos and animays, right? This is too hilarious.

If you can't understand what's being implied, you're a newfag.

>What do you really need to know to start experimenting with female masturbation should you turn into a girl right this moment

You wouldn't have the faintest.

>just Google it

Oh user.

> Just fiddle with it slowly and see what feels good.

Did you do the same with your anus recently?

>Ah, yes, I see your problem now. Infected by chronic overdoes of Hollywood ROMANCE shit. Poor man knows no better
Not really, while I do think that romance happened it was very light, like a prologue for an actual romantic movie.

Screencapped. Posting on r/niceguys. :)

Are these niggas for real? Christ, don't make it obvious how much of a never-been-kissed virgin you guys are.

>a virgin who hasn't handled a vagina will immediately and clumsily stick his finger into a vagina even when he thinks sticking his finger up his ass is gay

Yeah. Totally realistic.

Keit-ai found a way.

"I will google how to have sex with a girl."

- Anonymous

By your logic does female masturbation just not exist? How does any female do it at all? I'm almost genuinely interested in the possibility of you people being serious.

>sex
Who here is talking about sex?

Fucking Hiroshimoot you implemented pass badges already give me my visible sage back holy fucking shit.

>What do you really need to know to start experimenting with female masturbation should you turn into a girl right this moment?
>Just fiddle with it slowly and see what feels good.
>If all else fails Google's your friend.

Holy Christ. Thanks for the laugh, user.

>this entire thread
I guess the false flagging shills finally succeeded in rallying the contrarian crowd to turn opinion against a movie that most of the board likely hasn't even seen yet

Also somehow there's an argument about how virgins will act in a fictional sexual situation? You people are hilarious

>By your logic does female masturbation just not exist?

That's a non-sequitur answer. Where is this even implied? The only thing being implied here is that it's hilarious the first thing you claim you'd do when you have a girl's body is to masturbate and you'd Google female masturbation to do it, which is a typical virgin fantasy.

The implication being you're an embarrassment.

>don't make it obvious how much of a never-been-kissed virgin you guys are.
No problem doing it on Cred Forums actually this is the place for such people and this sort of comment.

>really cute long hair braided ribboned shrine maiden
>disgusting short-haired boy(girl)

STOP THE "CUTTING HAIR MEANS CHANGE" MEME

I'm just posting to keep you replying. Your every reply is hilarious, m8.

It's like talking to Chris-chan, who also recently gotten the body of a "girl".

It's just as hilarious to me as any sex scene from Katawa Shoujo.

Every post reads "Obviously written by a virgin with no self-awareness."

>I guess the false flagging shills finally succeeded in rallying the contrarian crowd to turn opinion against a movie that most of the board likely hasn't even seen yet
The fuck? The movie is great is an actual anime but its not a drama movie or romantic movie even thought those elements are presents, literally Cred Forums draem, turning into a little girl.

>By your logic does female masturbation just not exist?

?

>How does any female do it at all?

The only thing being implied here is that you obviously have no idea and you're the type of virgin who thinks Google and porn will teach you how.

>non-sequitur
>appealing to fallacies when you can't even arrive at such a simple answer
Any female, before her experimentation with masturbation, will have, obviously, not have experimented with masturbation. How is her position any different from some user who turned into a girl for the first time, who also has not experimented with female masturbation? What knowledge possibly in the form of health classes or her mother's wisdom does the girl have access to that the user does from a single google search? Why the fuck am I being serious talking to a bunch of redditors using fedora reaction images just trying to start shit for no reason?

>meme magic keeps happening right this fucking minute

Trump confirmed for POTUS!

>being a virgin is an issue now

>"Obviously written by a virgin with no self-awareness."
Maybe the virgin has self awareness but sometime realized it has no use

Seriously, if it's not a non-sequitur, explain how "By your logic does female masturbation just not exist?" was ever implied by the post mocking you as an obvious thirsty virgin?

It is if you're posting things worthy of a Cred Forums cringe compilation.

The samefagging in this thread is insane.

I don't understand why the memos on Taki's phone disappeared.

Explain.

Then tell me how you are an experienced female masturbator.

>my anonymous image might be shatterred

>the post mocking you

This, correct? From this post, we have
>>experimenting on female masturbation when you've never even held or penetrated a real-life vagina
Which is a description that a girl who has not ever shlicked would qualify for. Thus if user who turned into a girl is unable to proceed from this point to schlicking "properly" by whatever definition you have for properly, neither can the girl by the same logic used in the post you quoted. Thus female masturbation does not exist. Is this clear enough for you?

Reality correcting itself, several anime/light novel/manga with magic often postulates some sort of simulation theory in which the world as some soft of computational system with fail safes for inconsistencies such as magic or any other threat to the system.

Why did it allow for the "good end" timeline to rewrite the bad end then?

Fun fact, he was the one you were responding to

>timeline to rewrite the bad end then?
By Shinkai standards this end was harther happy

She grows it back at the end though.

>bad end
>bad
You've never watched other Shinkai films, have you? That "bad end" easily made the movie higher ranked.

How the fuck is Mitsuha being alive a bad end. This isn't what I meant originally.

And timeline might be a wrong word for this. Just past and present.

So somehow the past which no longer exist could transfer info to the present to allow the past to unfuck itself back into existence.

Shinkai is trash, always has been.

Visuals are the only redeeming quality of his films.

>The name drop at the end
yeah he overdid it.

The Haruhi movie did a much better job of dealing with separation, but that didn't involve any romance.

I didn't say it was a bad end.
>pass shitposter
like clockwork

>I sincerely doubt any of them are actually going to ever see it

Its 2 hours at most, surely they would have the time if they marathon 12~24 episode series.

Your face is trash faggot.

>Star Wars Episode I
My god, I knew Japan had shit taste but this is ridiculous.

>Which is a description that a girl who has not ever shlicked would qualify for. Thus if user who turned into a girl is unable to proceed from this point to schlicking "properly" by whatever definition you have for properly, neither can the girl by the same logic used in the post you quoted. Thus female masturbation does not exist.

Except you're the one that's being made fun of for not knowing how to masturbate in a female body and you've made it tremendously obvious by your fantasies to do so that you're a cringy virgin.

To their defense, Star Wars Episode I was one of the most anticipated movies in history. Nobody anticipated it to be as terrible as it was. And Episode I singlehandedly ruined Star Wars' reputation in Japan, so Episodes II and III did horribly while The Force Awakens did fine but was beaten by Yokai Watch.

top banter mate

Except Star Wars Episode I's domestic gross is just as big, you retard.

Episode 1 was huge everywhere, dude.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

Be embarrassed for the whole world since everyone watched Star Wars Episode I and made almost a billion dollars.

Thanks user.

>one of the most anticipated movies in history
Well you have a point there

>Episode I singlehandedly ruined Star Wars' reputation in Japan, so Episodes II and III did horribly while The Force Awakens did fine but was beaten by Yokai Watch
Well that's alright then, at least they noped out of the prequels unlike me who went and watched every single one like a mindbroken doll and then cried bitch tears into my pillow.

I just wanted to shitpost, okay? I'm still salty at Lucas. And I'm really worried about that Han Solo film, who the fuck can they find to replace Ford?

Not as emberassed as the world after leaving the cinema

Podracing is one of my fav SW scenes. Fite me

Ford is immortal m8.

I was still a kid when the prequels were out so I went and saw all of them because I had no standards as a kid. When I tried rewatching them I ragequit pretty early on.

>I just wanted to shitpost, okay? I'm still salty at Lucas

MODS CAN'T STOP THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL LOVE!

problem is that's the theme of every one of that one trick pony's fucking movies.

It truly is.

> doesn't consider boy in girl's body groping tits fanservice: fag

"you sure like your hairy mago, nee-san!"

eh, there's also JAV

>"Come her and let me teach you how it's done"

>Superior
If all you do is wrap yourself in a bubble watching Chinese cartoons, reading manga, and lurking futaba then power to you.

English is used highly worldwide and is rather simple, I am quite happy with it.

Learning Japanese would be nice to broaden my sources of entertainment. But most popular releases are translated by fansubbing groups anyways.

At best you'd put it to good use browsing their image boards or reading/watching/playing obscure content early without having to worry about it receiving a translation.

>fansubbing groups
>Implying they aren't already dead by now.
>Implying the one who remains aren't just edit the simulcast sub to make their subs a special snowflake.

>English is used highly worldwide and is rather simple

I think that's exactly his argument. Any imbecile can pick English up from media exposure alone. Being born into it when it's the real-world equivalent of 'common' is kind of a bad hand. Not the being born into the first-world is a detriment, just saying.

>Being born into it when it's the real-world equivalent of 'common' is kind of a bad hand.

Well I can kind agree with you on that point, then again I wish I can unlearn Arabic. Laughing stock of the world.

>Normie
Fuck off.

What's wrong with Arabic? Also, how close is Arabic to Farsi? Like can you understand Farsi easily?

Is the bluray out yet?

The movie's only been in theaters for 6 weeks. Of course not.

>le normie bogeyman

>Shin Gojira and Kizu 2 both have us theatrical releases this month

When is this movie getting one holy fuck

>What's wrong with Arabic?
Nothing wrong with the language itself, I just don't use it at all.

There is no content out there that I find remotely interesting unless I get into Arabic literature and poetry. The only cool thing that comes to mind is Poetic Duel called Zajal.

>how close is Arabic to Farsi
I've had a look at some Farsi letters they look similar but I can't understand squat their language is completely different.

Grammar in Arabic is more complex than English, similar in a sense that you use letters linked together to form words. The writing is basically cursive only.

One big difference off the top of my head is that many words have a female and a male version.

Generally for each Arabic country there are two forms of Arabic formal and domestic, formal is written and domestic is only spoken.

It can be difficult to understand domestic talk between Arabs from different countries the further away their country of origin is until you get antiquated with all the nuances of their sayings.

The formal written part called fus - ha is universally understood however.

Probably November or December.

>tfw no 4k

If Gundam Thunderbolt's getting a 4K release, Kimi no Na wa will too.

Why Thunderbolt of all things?

>What's wrong with Arabic?

No vowels.

Haven't you seen it? It looks fucking gorgeous.

>I see
kek

I did, but I wouldn't say it's worth 4k.

chinese dvd rip over at kissanime

My exact sentiments. It's so annoyingly overrated, my irl friends keep on praising it like its the most perfect show, I wanna tell them otherwise but I don't wanna lose my friends.

if you don't thinks that's worth 4k then nothing is.

>Losing friends over a different opinion
Woah there, those aren't friends.

Ew, I don't watch popular anime.

>Shinkai
Same promise different situations/characters for most of his works, also "hate" is an stretch since most people are just indifferent to him, the people "hating" are those who just express their opinion of his works as being overrated.

>Miyazaki
Hypocrital faggot, also hating Miyazaki != hating Ghibli.

Meanwhile this nigger.

>comparing a Shinkai movie to capeshit

>English is used highly worldwide and is rather simple
That's the point, you waste your mother language that can be the hardest to learn in the world for one of the easiest to learn.

>I wish I can unlearn Arabic
Not like it takes space on your brain or anything, are you talking about the time you spend on it?

>le

New update. Kimi no Na wa. has officially sold more than 10 million tickets in Japan.
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-10-04/shinkai-your-name-film-sells-10-million-tickets-for-13-billion-yen/.107235

Are nips autistic enough to go view a movie more than once? Or are those mostly reliable 1person=1 ticket

Is Pearl Harbor showed in Japanese theaters?

How is seeing a movie more than once autistic? It means that someone loves and enjoys the movie enough that they want to see it multiple times? Are you implying that having fun and enjoying things is autistic?

No because that movie sucked and Michael Bay is a shitty director.

You mean people actually pay several times for a cinema ticket?

Yes. So fucking what?

>tfw no OVA about more bodyswapping shenanigans
BD extras maybe?

It doesn't sound very good. Why is this so popular? Shinkai is a mediocre director without a single truly good film.

>see the movie alone for the first time and then wants to go again with family or friends
That's also a possibility.

I don't know. Just asking.

Because it is very good. Because your opinion isn't a fact. Because you're a faggot.

North American screenings when?

Probably holiday of this year.

domestic advertising campaign

Dumb Yamakan poster

I thought it was a lot better than 5cm or Garden of Words, those two just made me mad even though they were gorgeous.

Obsessing over things and repetition is stereotypical autistic.behavior. Yes, it's a weak frivolous metaphor, but it's pretty easy to understand.

You seem to think of autists as some kind of untouchables that you never want to be associated with. I guess you don't want to be accused of being a homosexual or a negro either? In that case, you came to the wrong neighbourhood, you autistic nigger faggot.

what the fuck is this

Not an amazing movie, but it's well directed and the plot is interesting enough to keep people engaged, which is really all you need.

Honestly, compared to the soulless bile Hollywood is churning out these days, this is a masterpiece, and Shinkai reigning in his autism enough that only the last 10 minutes of the movie are trash is a real feat.

Just watch it for yourself when the blu-ray rips come out and form your own opinion, really.

I enjoyed it a lot because the story felt whole. Definitely a big roller coaster of a ride, though.

To think i haven't watched it yet. Is it any good?

>using million

Going by that rule, it should be 120 billion, you faggot

I saw it twice

Fuck this Shingeki no Kyojin overrated tier movie, I've enjoyed Love Live! The School Idol Movie much more than this.

No it's shit.

The story is trite and predictable.

The animation while fluid doesn't push any new ground.

The cinematography is uncreative and boring, giving the impression of it being a summer flick.

The characters lack any depth and are unmemorable aside from Olaf because he's by far the most annoying little fucker I've ever seen in a Disney movie.

Olaf has literally no role in the movie and is just there to be a cutesy anthropomorphic character that serves no purpose in guiding the plot and is merely there to pander to children. Throughout the movie I was asking myself "Why is this little faggot here?"

Literally none of the soundtrack is memorable aside from Let it Go, only because nobody would shut up about it. You might find some people mention "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?", but that's pretty much it after that.

In short, Frozen sucks. It only got popular and made as much money as it did because it's a Disney movie, because literally NOBODY could shut the fuck up about Let it Go, and because SJWs and tumblrinas got some crazy idea in their deluded little heads that this movie was revolutionary for feminism, even though Anna was meek and incompetent while Elsa was a complete petulant brat. That's it.

Frozen is by far the most overrated piece of shit I've ever seen.

Here's your (You).

What is it about this movie and Shinkai that triggers the autists and contrarians of this board so much?

I think its only this one movie. Its because you see it fucking everywhere now just like other overhyped shows like Attack on Titan

Anime as a medium is shit, hth.

I thought they did end up together.

Overhyped? This movie wasn't even hyped to begin with. It was a smash hit that nobody expected to be this good or to do this good.

Comparing this movie to the hype of an established franchise like Attack on Titan is stupid.

Wrong choice of words my bad, I think my proper term should be overratted because like what I said, you can see it almost everywhere and the people are completely praising it like its the best anime ever released. Where in my opinion, its only good but not definitely the best one that is there.

Could've sword that we were going to get a tale of reincarnation or at least a "deep" message about how life unfortunately has to move on.
The scene where the meteor is falling and all of Japan is reporting it, had me on the edge of my fucking seat, but all that hype, all that build up, literally just tossed aside into the trash.
Did they REALLY have to live?

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s rice spit in a saki jar. Never minding the strange odor from the saki jar, far out location, and hot chick he COULD HAVE BEEN banging right at that moment, he immediately drinks it, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a chance to save her.

Fuck this shit.
What could have been a decent movie turned into a sappy love film.

Well I for one think it's fantastic and deserves all the praise it's getting, but you're entitled to your own opinion user.

you werent there man. The year Frozen came out EVERYONE in Japan had seen it at least 6 times. Lots of Japanese girls dumped their boyfriends too because their boyfriends didnt understand what the big fuss was about with the movie.

Every female in Japan has and still buys Frozen merch. Bars and nightclubs even played "Let it go" on fucking repeat all summer.

You cant pretend like you're actually surprised by this.

>actually thinking the movie would be better with a sad ending
Kill yourself.

fuck if you're nitpicking shit like this from a movie you should probably rethink your life choices bro

I'm guessing he's Japanese. If you don't end every sentence with a trailing けど... in Japan, your friends will beat you to death in the street.

>implying that asspull ending about how everyone MAGICALLY survived despite being dead for 3 years was any better
Go fuck yourself.

I don't usually watch standalone anime movies last one I watched was Spirited Away. most of what I watch are those which are in related to a tv series but I tried this because it's everywhere and I think it's alright but not really one of my best film I've seen, maybe I'll give it another try when the best quality is out. anyway, would you guys still recommend 5cm/s?

>MAGICALLY survived
They evacuated the town in time and time rewrote itself you fucking moron. And quit using buzzword criticisms like "asspull" when you literally have no valid criticism against this movie.

Why the fuck would you watch a movie for the first time through a low quality chinkrip?

Because it's pretty much positively recognized everywhere so I just tried it. Our theaters still hasn't shown this yet, and I'm not sure if it ever will since the only Odex brings anime movies to local theaters and I don't know if they have the rights to show this one.

That fucking MC...
could have had pic related on several occasions. she was practically begging for it in the most silent and humble ways possible.
i'll never understand the japs and their weird obsession with twink faggot mc's

He WAS trying to get her moron. He just got friendzoned by her because she wasn't attracted to him but instead to Mitsuha whenever she was in Taki's body.

Did anyone else think for a moment that the ramen guy/dude driving the truck that showed them around the crater where the town used to be, was Mitsuha's father?

I prefer his cat-related works.

No. They look and sound completely different. Where on Earth did you get that idea?

someone post the mitsuha x okudera pic
how? i thought her father was inside the municipal building which was part of the incident. (where only the school was safe but no one gave a fuck about that place during that night)

OH! I never thought about it that way
I was thinking the other way around and that she thought that she was being friendzoned because she sensed that he was in love with someone else

I thought stress, age, the fact that his entire hometown was wiped off the map, and what little family he had left was taken from him, would have caused a drastic change in his appearance & demeanor.

>Mary Sue and Gary Stu have a freaky friday
Into the trash, Hackoto Shinkai couldn't make a half-decent movie to save his own life.

>Let it go

Is Shinkai one of the big boys now?
I hope he uses all them sweet fundings for a new version of Voices of a distant star with an all star animation team.
Its his best story still tbqh

Holy shit this. I mean I know Shinkai is a fan of RADWIMPS but he's overusing them in the movie. This isn't Grimgar damnit.

>I DISLIKED THE DUB OF HOWLS MOVING CASTLE

Consume a cactus ass first my man.

She could tell that he had someone else on his mind, but in the long run she friendzoned him because she wasn't attracted to him. She still cares for him and offered him words of encouragement even after she got engaged to another man.

>"I haven't even seen the movie but feel the need to shitpost anyway."
Here's your (You).

i NEED to taste mitsuha's spit

All this shitposting makes me just more hyped to finally watch the movie.
When is a good release to be expected

OK, that was the only Miyazaki movie that had a decent dub, I'll give you that.

Mitsuha's VA is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJZhM63Tp_s

just watch it on gogoanime or on any of the other shitty streamer sites
they all have it with subtitles at this point

>The formal written part called fus - ha is universally understood however.
you wish. some Arabic countries don't understand it anymore and speak in broken French

>keitai becomes anime
>Cred Forums hates it

?

It won't reach 30 billions of Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi so who cares

>implying too much RADWIMPS is a bad thing

no you faggot it's not out for 6 more months

I just finished 5cm/s and I believe it's much better than Your Name, 5cm was more realistic and relatable that it made me even tear up while kimi no crack is just weird as hell for me.

Are you going to have those kind of threads until the BD comes out?

kek

Seriously overrated movie

The first hour was very enjoyable, I loved the whole body swap stuff and how they managed to live each others lives

Taki finding out that the entire town was destroyed years ago was a great bombshell

But then shinkai just fucks up the rest of the movie

Went on way too long, had a bunch of bullshit plot points like:

>phone memos suddenly delete when he checks them because reasons
>they start forgetting each others names because reasons
>they are somehow able to briefly talk when they stand in the same location 3 years apart because reasons
>they start forgetting literally everything and eventually don't even notice each other BECAUSE REASONS

I swear Shinkai was just trying so fucking hard to create "feels" that he didn't stop to think about whether or not it actually made sense

5cm and Garden of Words were far better than this 5/10 flick

I legitimately thought you were talking about Kimi no na wa when I saw this while flicking through the thread, only realised it was Frozen when you said Olaf.

>The story is trite and predictable.
>The animation while fluid doesn't push any new ground.
>The cinematography is uncreative and boring, giving the impression of it being a summer flick.
>The characters lack any depth and are unmemorable