Why is he so perfect bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=5LKT_IcyT-s

in two episodes

no one

why live

"See you after this arc, Trunks!"

>no under shirt

guys
zamasu and black are going to use the earrings to fuse aren't they?

So is TFS version of how Goten got conceived cannon now?

TFS is canon

>puts arms down
>dress falls down

TFS is the only canon

>implying she doesn't freeze the time around the dress to keep it in place

Reminder that Toyataro is a hack.

> Copy/pasting Toriyama's panels
> Going against Toriyama's canon (example: Goku going SSG again)

Interviewer:
> Will Goku be able to transform into [Super Saiyan] God in the future?

Toriyama:
> I think you’ll understand if you watch [the movie], but Goku has already absorbed [Super Saiyan] God’s power and made it his own, so there is no need for him to transform into [Super Saiyan] God.

This is why Goku doesn't use SSG in the anime after the battle with Beerus.

Toriyama "approving" Toyataro's OC content does not make it anymore canon. He encouraged Toyataro to include his own OC to begin with.

Toriyama:
> I bet it’ll make it more interesting to include Toyotarō-sensei‘s original ideas.
Toyotarō:
> T-That’s so much pressure… (sweat). But I think it’ll be really cool to help Dragon Ball someday reach its final chapter.
Toriyama:
> Oh, that’s good! People will go “Wow, Toriyama-sensei planned it all out from the beginning!” and I’ll look really cool (laughs).

The scene where Goku transforms into SSG after the ritual runs out doesn't contradict this. He' merely tapping into the power that was left over from the Ritual he had recently done at the time (and able to out of desperation).

Proof:
> Beerus said Goku "absorbed" SSG
> So did Toriyama
> SS1 Goku keeping up with Beerus after the Ritual "ran out"

50 hours in paint.

they need to make this an actual ed

Toyble/Toyataro's resume:

> DB AF Doujin
> DB Heroes Manga Adaptation
> RoF Movie Manga Adaptation
> DBS Manga Adaptation
> DB XV2 Manga Adaptation

Is this about right?

>implying she doesn't force trunks to walk behind her and hold her shirt/boobs up

>left one

muh fuggin dig

>left and not right
this shit taste is unbearable

lost at Zamasu and Goku beating those old people. This needs to be the actual ED.

>you will never be forced to leave your qt waifu and service the goddess of time in any way she desires because you broke a universal law

Why not both?

charging my attack

>Trunks gets a new super power but it's not enough and he jobs
>Vegeta's fury at trunks defeat pushes him to SSJB2/ SSJW or something and the prince finally gets his moment and defeats the villain

Nice.

DELETE THIS ! TORIYAMA APPROVES EVERY STORY BOARD ! THIS INTERVIEW PROVES IT ! FUCKING SPIC

>summaries of these two episodes
62: Fighting Black and Zamusu once again, Trunk quickly realise how outclassed he is. Vegeta urges him to turn into a SSB as he clearly has the potential. Despite all his efforts, Trunk can't tap into the power of the Gods and feel helpless while Goku and Vegeta are once again destroyed by the SSJR

Remembering his younger self warning against self-pitying, Trunk tries something new, something only him can go: trying to tap into the power of Time: he calls for all his incarnations threw Time and pretty much create a genkidama power-up from all his other self (including young Trunk) from different times and universes, getting suddenly a huge amount of power and, more importantly, the ability to erase people from time, which he uses to get rid of immortal Zamasu. This sudden superpower call the attention of the Kaio of Time.

63: Despite Trunk getting rid of Zamasu, Black Goku is still there and his powerlevel is way too much even for Time Trunk. Goku can't really focus against himself and Vegeta is losing his fight again, too frustrated by the memory of his previous defeat.

When Black knock out Goku and tries to kill Trunks (for killing Zamasu), Vegeta finally snaps and goes into a rage episode. Suddenly in his mind, Black is just Goku and they're back on Earth, during Vegeta first invasion of the planet. Back into his time of glory, Vegeta completly change the way he fights, becoming much cunning and cruel, taking Black by surprise.

Black is still clearly more powerful but, unlike Beerus after the Bulma incident, don't really know how to respond and take damage. Finally, Vegeta runs out of gas, goes into a coma, leaving Black badly hurt and Goku rising once again to finish him off.

>vegeta still jobs at the end by becoming arrogant.
>it's once again up to goku to save the day

I think it's funny how after years of marriage and two children Goku has never kissed Chichi on the lips.

Not this time. It's his time.

not even toriyama would come up with something so retarded as trunks using TIME power of all his alternate selfs

It's going to happen
I feel it in my bones

time to JOB again.
jobgeta loses again

Ahegao edit with cum plastered all over her face when?

>Broly didn't manage to kill Videl

man you are in for some disappointment, she'll never be canon

>Ero Broly

Fuck I'm down with this.

>Toriyama finally brings Broly into DBS making him canon.
>His personality is very different from the autistic man child he was in the movies.
>He's literally a copy paste of Blade from Needless.
>Relentless perv with a fetish for little girls.
>Still a powerhouse.

Make it happen Toriyama.

Meh, using time power kinda sounds like the only way to kill immortal Zamasu. Like breaking time, throwing Zamasu in the rift and closing it. Pretty much the "crime" explaining why Trunks is Loli Kaio's slave

Us Vegetafags will be the ones with the last laugh when the Prince of all Saiyans defeats the most powerful villain so far AND technically Kakarot at the same time.

you'd get a pretty sweet upskirt if not for the panty hose

When you say someone's battle was "fierce", it means he LOST.

It's like saying was "very brave". He doesn't end good for him.

t.gokufag

That sounds like what happened to Demigra, trapping him in some corner of time doesn't sounds like a bad way of defeating him, imo

d-d-delete this

goku wins too much!!!

It mean it was a fierce struggle but he triumphantly emerges as the victor.

> Toriyama-"approved" OC

That doesn't make it canon, user

>Buu Saga:
---
Base Goku: 80,000,000
SSJ Goku: 4,000,000,000 (x50)
SSJ2 Goku: 8,000,000,000 (x100)
SSJ3 Goku: 32,000,000,000 (x400)
---
>Super Saga:
---
Base Goku: 200,000,000
SSJ Goku: 10,000,000,000 (x50)
SSJ2 Goku: 20,000,000,000 (x100)
SSJ3 Goku: 80,000,000,000 (x400)
SSJG Goku: 960,000,000,000 (x4800)
SSJB Goku: 1,280,000,000,000 (x6400)
SSJB Vegito: 25,600,000,000,000 (A+Bx10)
---
>GT Saga:
---
Base Goku: 500,000,000
SSJ Goku: 25,000,000,000 (x50)
SSJ2 Goku: 50,000,000,000 (x100)
SSJ3 Goku: 200,000,000,000 (x400)
SSJ4 Goku: 1,600,000,000,000 (x3200)
SSJ4 Gogeta: 32,000,000,000 (A+Bx10)

>Black whacking the Mr. Satan sign
Genius. Also, what is the song? The intro seems familiar, but I can't seem to put my finger on it.

It's DBS' third ED.

youtube.com/watch?v=B90kz6nSm1U

well he is the main character and the strongest 90% of the time. if you count his db failures then you'd have to count his db wins and he wins in db probably more than any other character could ever dream to. I mean, it's impressive he's failed only that many times when he's the longest running character where the db characters are all retired and the dbz characters were introduced after the time skip.

I though it was the SSJB Gohan pic from the thumbnail

>SSJ4 Goku: 1,600,000,000,000
>SSJ4 Gogeta: 32,000,000,000

yeah meant 32 tril obviously

fuck off gohanfag your character is irrelevant you piece of autistic trash

>the time skip
which one ?

Oh, can't believe I have forgotten this. Must be because I have skipped most EDs since I didn't find them very spectacular. I already miss the last one.

Why is she so perfect

Daily reminder perfect Gohan was still the strongest living creature before Beerus came.

Can we agree Super's soundtrack is the best in all DB series?

youtube.com/watch?v=up58wQFPGzI

>Red iris

>hating on goku
Fuck off newfag

Because she's the laziest character. When Goku and Vegeta aren't around, she's one of the strongest fighters. Will she do anything though ? Nop, let's send the weakling husband to his doom and stay at home.

What is the best DB opening, every show and language put together ?

Wait if vegeta beat goku. Why the fuck is he always so butthurt about it. Doesnt make any sense. Delete this. You spreading inaccurate shit.

Goku won in the end almost all the time. Even DURING some of those fights.

>Because she's the laziest character. When Goku and Vegeta aren't around, she's one of the strongest fighters. Will she do anything though ? Nope

man really sounds like someone else we know

Gohan doesn't send Videl to fight in his place

GT's Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku.

Or Dragon Ball's Makafushigi Adventure.

The Rose and Blue themes are so good
youtube.com/watch?v=0VhMCBiWKAI

youtube.com/watch?v=DvsCQotq2yA

> GT
really... ?

what is an opening

Goku never beat vegeta. Vegeta is butthurt because he got damaged by a lowclasse in their first encounter and hel back ssj3 in their second. But still lost those two fights. 1st he got safed by krillin,gohan and yajirobe and 2nd guard down.
The anons jobbing collage of goku is pretty accurate. You may say he may have won most of them in rematches but he definitely bottled in all of them. Raditz one is debatable since it was a sacrifice but he did let go of his tail. So he did fucked up.

I could not imagine this scene without the music youtube.com/watch?v=5nwlbqQu894

As soon as Beerus grabs ZAMASU's hand, shit got serious

Our prince's time has come. get the fuck over it gokufags.

SSJ4 design > Shitty "God" form designs

Only spics and manchildren like the recolored hair designs.

Cred Forums let goku off easily when he jobbed to frost. If it was gohan he would have been mocked for all eternity.

I like chozetsu dynamic

You're wrong in all accounts.
GT Goku is at least equal to his SSJ3 self from Buu saga in base.
Super Goku in base is equal to the initial SSGod Form or at least equal to SSJ3 Gotenks

no she goes there without anyone telling her to do so

What's wrong with Dan Dan?

youtube.com/watch?v=DJcuDgVYjgI

>You may say he may have won most of them in rematches but he definitely bottled in all of them.
> Yamcha
Won after EATING
> Tien
He won that one
> Piccolo Sr.
Won that one
> Majin Vegeta
Lost on purpose
> C20
Was sick

You bash spics yet they're the only ones that care enough about GT to do a rerun of it.

>only spics hate the recolored design
I thought spics were gt lovers.
Muricucks can't decide what they want can they?

What's wrong with that one ?

youtube.com/watch?v=GHnfX1RmZX8

Cha La is a masterful OP, and the only one that matters because OP's are 100% for faggot children who like 2 mins of wasted running time every week

Cha-la is overrated as fuck.

No he isn't you fucktard. No one follows the garbage Super anime. Base Goku hasn't "absorbed god ki" the two-base theory is fucking idiotic.

GT Goku is stronger than Majin Buu was (20,0000,000) in his SSJ1 form in GT, as stated during the General Rildo fight.

Yes, and all of them are shit.

This entire post is cancer.

I want Trunks and Goten to save the day

Base goku is nowhere near SSG level, why would you think he is?

>No one follows the garbage Super anime.
I do

>Unironically discussing power levels when they were made irrelevant the moment they were introduced

>Yamcha
he won the rematch after eating

>Tien
kid goku lost the final. watch dragonball faggot

>Piccolo sr.
he won the rematch after piccolo got his youth wish not before. He lost the first fight.
Have you even watched the original dragonball?

>majin vegeta
Purpose? No he let his guard down like a fucking idiot like in rof

>android 20 (only 17 and 18 are androids müller know your dragonball)

Trunks gave him the heart medecine. He chose not to take it. He jobbed.

gotenks is just a gag character

>gets disproven like a bitch
>s-shut up power levels are irrelevant a-anyway...

> discussing powerlevels
> discussing GT
WHY DO YOU STILL EXIST !

>kid goku lost the final
And totally won the fight

This would actually be a good turn. Hence why it will never happen.

They fucking said in the show that Goku in his base form absorbed the SSG power, which is why he could fight Beerus while only being a Super Saiyan you fucking retard

>Saiyans are race with unlimited potential
>Old Kai unlocks Gohan's potential
So Gohan is infinitely strong but his body just give's up or what

SS4 is nowhere remotely close to SSG you nigger. It's a teeny tiny fraction at best.

>couldn't even defeat a galaxy buster, meanwhile SSG was stated to be a universe buster
>Goku said that even a lifetime of training wouldn't allow him to reach SSG's level without god ki

Fight itself was a tie. Goku lost the final tho.

>anime logic

put it in the trash

also the SSJ thing only happened in the movie that isn't even canon anymore, you fucking idiot rofl

no

yes

Gohan is half human, so his potential is half infinite.

god goku has 0 universe level feats

fuck off

>Gets proven wrong
>It's shit anyway lol LOOK AT ME MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN !
>Straight up lies
The SS fight against Beerus does happen in the anime you literal child

You mean 18 and 17 are the only cyborgs. I dont get the müller part tho.

maybe

C19 and C20 are cyborgs.

THAT WHY THERE'S A C !

Anyone remember where this is from

>anime

again put it in the garbage

in the manga he went from SSG to normal to SSG again, and it made complete sense

fuck off with your idiot lol he absorbed le god ki bullshit

Sounds like something someone who grew up with the american dub would say.
Or worse, this: youtube.com/watch?v=QEl9skiNc88

No 19 was pure machine he was an android. 20 is considered an android too cause only his brain was the only thing left from him. 16 same. 17 and 18 however are humans but with some robot parts therefore they are cyborgs.

>hating on ocean dub

what a tremendous fucking faggot

Is this for ants?post the better version faggot. Its from rof chapter.

Except for almost detroying the universe from fighting beerus

What, are you going to complain about "Goku's granny voice" next?

Anime portrays him as such in different instances

Other way to estimate his power is using revival of F where Gohan even with Acess to SSJ1 (which at the very least is perfect cell level and comparable to Goku's SSJ1 from the buu saga) admitted being absolutely outclassed by 1st form frieza, who in turn has a 225x boost in power by using his 100% form.

SSJ3 is 8x stronger than a super saiyan.
225x/8x is 28.125.
Goku in RoF fought someone who was at least 28 times stronger than his original SSJ3 in base without breaking a sweat.

Was 19 pure machine ? Even if GT is non-canon anymore, he comes back from hell, showing he had to be a living being at some point. His brain might be biological like Gero/C20.

And that makes them cyborg, not android. Brain is the only relevant part if you think about it.

You disgust me gt faggot.

>Half infinite
>Self infinite
>Generally, a semi-infinite set is bounded in one direction, and unbounded in another. For instance, the natural numbers are semi-infinite considered as a subset of the integers; similarly, the intervals (c, ∞) and (-∞, c) and their closed counterparts are semi-infinite subsets of R. Half-spaces are sometimes described as semi-infinite regions.

>Semi-infinite regions occur frequently in the study of differential equations. For instance, one might study solutions of the heat equation in an idealised semi-infinite metal bar.

>A semi-infinite integral is an improper integral over a semi-infinite interval. More generally, objects indexed or parametrised by semi-infinite sets may be described as semi-infinite.

>Most forms of semi-infiniteness are boundedness properties, not cardinality or measure properties: semi-infinite sets are typically infinite in cardinality and measure.

>Caring about toei filler
You do know you have to be 18+ to post here

It's internationally renowned as being retarded

Lay it on me straight Cred Forums.

Where did it all go so wrong?

After frieza saga.

Wasn't it explained that beerus was 80% responsable for this because of his bigger output in power then goku. I doubt goku can destroy a universe with a few punches when his ssblue kaiokenx10 did jack shit.

>Goten still didn't get to see Future Trunks

What the fuck!

By that point he had learnt to control his attacks so they didn't destroy the universe

Just give it up. Goten is done.

he's studying so he can become scholar and support his father's shit lifestyle

Uub isn't cool enough, and baby wasn't a good villain. Also they have faggified Gohan who was hyped as stronger than Goku since EP 1 of Z.
Buu saga dragged too much, and the three buu's weren't interesting villains.
Videl = trash
Androids were trash
always either Goku or Gohan win, should've been more arcs about the other characters
SSJ4 is the best form and it was used so little

>fuck off with your idiot lol he absorbed le god ki bullshit

Toriyama wrote the BoG script. Toriyama also said in interviews that Goku absorbed the god ki.

Mad that your fanfiction is irrelevant compared to word of god, Toyblecuck?

>Androids were trash

His right tho the androids were complete trash and cell being thrbworst major villain just tops it all off.

Who fucking cares?

Androids and Cell were fine, Buu was fine too except too many fusions AND Babidi and co were bad.

>Videl = trash
Christ.

Not him, but some machines Dr. Gero built being better than Goku and friends was kind of stupid.
I don't remember if there was an explanation for that, but I couldn't have been good.

>Goten is nothing but fusion fodder
>the fusion is to weak to even do anything

Does he have it worse than Gohan?

I think the only thing close to an explanation was just Gero having data about the way Goku and friends fight which really doesn't explain anything.

>Wasn't it explained that beerus was 80% responsable for this because of his bigger output in power then goku

No, it was just said that the output from their clashes was causing the universe to collapse.

E.g. Goku had the power to destroy the universe.

I think cell was cool actually
>le tear jerker 16
only cool one
>le faggots 17 and 18
>le robet grows feelings
>18 becomes good :Dd
come on
In the early episodes she showed in she was cool but they just made her into a complete retard by Super, and she wasn't really in GT

Yes. All that's left for Goten is to fade into bolivian, like the all the other characters Toriyama loses interest in.

Gero was traumatized by the RRA genocide by Goku. As any good scientist, he started to study him from that point on. He was a genius so figuring out how Ki works was easy and realise it's not just based on martial arts like everyone believes in Dragon Ball before aliens come around. Gero can also find data on alien tech thanks to Vegeta and Nappa.

So why can he creates something greater than the whole Frieza's empire can ever produce ? Probably because Frieza made sure technology was kept under control while no such things (even survival instinct) binded Gero's work. Once he managed to find the infinite energy engine, it was easy to create a being stronger than "natural" ki users.

>In the early episodes she showed in she was cool but they just made her into a complete retard by Super, and she wasn't really in GT

Yeah I completely agree.

Goten was NEVER relevant

> Beerus asked Frieza to destroy planet Vegeta

More like bullied him into it

vegeta is going to job again isn't he
;.; hopefully his fight is good.

Kinda feel like Trunks' Super Power should come after Vegeta's Fierce Jobbing.

Trunk's super jobbing
vegeta's fierce jobbing

tomorrow user.

>infinite energy engine
Ah, there it is. Not that that isn't bullshit either, but this series has wish-granting dragons, so whatever.

At least it introduced a very interesting way to fight. Cyborgs were clearly shit at martial arts and appeared weak at times but as long as they keep fighting, they stay at maximum power while the opponent get weaker and finally lose. Vegeta and Piccolo got really rekt by that.

But why did he decide to make them Arnold Schwarzenegger with a red mohawk, 2 radical 90s teenagers, and a fat Chiaotzu?

BRA WHEN?!?

>Arnold Schwarzenegger with a red mohawk
That's his son
>Two radical 90s teenagers
Because they're cheap and look weak, which is a ruse.
> fat Chiaotzu
Even a bigger ruse, who would suspect fat Chiaotzu to be stronger than Emperor of the Universe Frieza ?

I'm so sorry, user...

and then the biggest nerd tapped that

could Cell grow stronger by training like Frieza did?

why not? I wonder what buu's potential is like because it's not like any form of buu would train

No, Cell has Frieza blood but mixed in many many other characters. He could probably get a little better but he already has a huge experience of fighting as muscle memory.

But he has CHEATING SSJ blood in his veins, meaning he can power-up by almost dying, which is even better.

But #18 was also stronger then vegeta
Kamicollo was equal to #17 but he started to tire and lose ki. While #17 didn't.

Isn't he supposed to be fucking perfect?

Why is gohan touching cells penis?

are you trying to tell me this isn't perfection

Yet he still improved after his self destruct.
Looking back cell was the most disappointing of the serie bad guys. He was rather lame.
Frieza was the best and even Buu was more enjoyable

He was playing with her. Probably wanted to rape her later after he killed kakarot (goten and gohan)

why is he standing ontop of Cell's vacuum penis

I may be nostalgia pandering but I liked Cell
since I picked on this franchise during "Androinds"/Cell saga you can start calling me a newfag now

so did Gohan go SSJ2 against Broly?

Still major design flaws with his 'perfect' form

The useless wings, prevent him from even sitting down.
The head crown is impractical
Got his ass kicked by an 11 year old

Initially he did, managed to hurt lssj broly even a little. After he tricked broly in the lava and got exhausted. He did the kamehameha along with goten he used ssj

the question is why did Krillin have Piccolos gi on

He wanted to look cool

Lets settle this once and for all.

Was Gohan SSJ2 against Dabura?

no

i want to sniff those fat and sweaty kai tiddies

>One year for now
Buu has gone to Elder Kai to get his potential unlocked, Oh the irony

Buu is supposed to be smart even in his fat form no ? Why did he failed the writing test ?

He should have been. But he only used ssj.
Maybe kibito coudn't restore his full power.

Also he was whining internally when he tried to destroy buu's cocoon, about not being able to get angry.

Dumbass should have just remembered the beating videl got

but who was angrier
SSJ2 Gohan or LSSJ Broly?

Kid buu: brainless berserker (even movie 10 broly is more intelligent)
Fat buu: child like
Super buu: average, but got smarter after absorbing piccolo and gohan)

Broly

>doing nostalgic homages makes you a hack
this just in, Boodocks animators took a page of a random Naruto fight scene for a really good episode! boo at them!

Gohan was sort of controlled and focused anger
Broly in movie 8 was sort of the same
Broly in movie 10 was insane angry. Mistaking goten and gohan for kakarot
Bio broly..... even more retarded

Naruto also copied cowboy bebop and Bruce Lee fights

When will the current arc end ? Hope they won't drag it until next year.

bleach is cancer

>Stop acting like a pampered baby
every fucking time

>has saiyan DNA so can use mini cells to do god ritual
>Freiza DNA so golden Freiza

Super Perfect Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Golden Cell (SPSSGSSGC for short)

Not even Zeno would stand a chance

A new arc probably won't start until early next year. This one will likely end next month, and they'll add some shit fillers in-between arcs.

Still better than one piece and naruto

Why was he always Cooler than Frieza?
>inb4 next movie is god Cooler

and managed to maker her into a bland character.

>this bait

because his design was more sleek than that of Friezas

because he had the best Movie theme(s)

youtube.com/watch?v=kSP-Z4tNTSA

Anybody just wants GT to be cannon? After the Goku Black arc just give me a time skip and validate all of my favorite Dragon ball adventure. If not that at least bring back SSJ4 ;_;

>I DUN LIEK = BAYT

An hero

what's not to like of 9ft tall shredder

>18 tries out Chi-chi's wardrobe
>Montage of clothes Chi-chi never bothers to wear.
I think I'm more surprised they have the same figure. Chi-chi's easily 10 years older than her.

> destroy

I prefer color swap than mega monkey. Because it doesn't feel like a different form, it just feels like enhancing a previous form. Like Ultimate Gohan or Supersaiyan 2. It's just a small change instead of an over the top obvious one like SSJ3 or SSJ4.

I prefer my Dragonball transformations somewhat subtle and unpunctuated, barring villains or becoming a giant crazy monkey.

stop
please for the love of god stop it

Bleach was by far THE worst of the "Big 3"

Even the anime was so shitty, they pulled the plug before it finished. As they should've.

>Confirmed Kissless

Chi-chi's lip virginity is still up for grabs.

>Confirmed Kissless
that was fucking ridiculous.
Anyway Chichi probably seeks comfort from Yamcha.

She looks like balding Chinese loli

Black is such a cutie

ya

>playing dokkan this morning
>tfw pulled both SSR SSJ Trunks (Kid) and another INT Perfect Cell in a row
>gonna get enough GSSR tickets from world tournament to get another SSR by wednesday
Post dokkan stories/stuff you're hyped for.

Yamcha should get a power up that puts him on ssjg level. Yamcha is cool as fuck.

haha

how does this make you feel?

>I can't follow plots: The Post

Stick to one piece

hey friends

I want to show my roommate Fusion Reborn, he's never seen it

but he wants to watch it in english and I cant seem to find a torrent for it anywhere

anyone got a place?

is SSJR the same as the ordinary SSJ transformation or it's on the same kind as SSJB/SSJG(Red)?

Disgused
Makes me want to drink Bleach, just so I could forget this

saw the butt, thought nice. looked at the rest and then felt disgusted. guys butts don't work like that.

SSJR literally has the SSB ki, however it is just black redish

Yeah here

google.com

So... Time Patrollers/Xenoverse Arc confirmed then?
Please, let it true. The current arc is a perfect segway for why Future Trunks joins them.

fuck you and fuck your friend
stop being a dumb motherfucker and look it up for your fucking self
please consider ending your self

let it rest xenoversefags, it will never be canon or show up in the anime

Fuck off
Trunks will need to rebuild his own world, before dealing with some weeb kai and her bullshit

Post more Gohan butt. I wanna do things to a blossoming youngster like him. I bet he masturbated to the thoughts of Bulma, Lunch, and 18 and even mom dominating him.

I will stay with my opinion from before and just say it as it is.
In the future Gohan and Bulma fucked

>Dad, this is weird
pretty much sums it up

>I want to show my roommate Fusion Reborn
so you want to see it yourself in english
stop lying you fuck

Who says he doesn't?
lol why you so against it?

what do you guys think of THIS?

what the heck

Why does DB have such a fucked fandom, like sometimes I can understand why Toriyama left us for so many years before coming back

Goku has a sexy dick and Linda Young has a sexy voice. Fact, Linda is Tenshinhan's mom.

>gohanxtrunks
fucking yaoi faggots

that's anything that's popular

anything popular with the west is even worse

keep complaining
we've always been here and always will be

poor girl

I actually read the whole thing, Piccolo grew a dick and fucked Gohan in a flashback.

so he didn't mention anything about kissing if those subs are correct and it really is a misunderstood joke. so then why are people freaking out about him chichi being kissless? of course they've kissed

At their wedding at the end of Dragon Ball.

you never know how accurate fan subs are..

Herms tweeted this:

>Boy, got this wrong: Goku actually claims to have never kissed. Vegeta's shocked "Aren't you married?!" "What's that go to do with it?"

I have no idea where this "spics love GT" comes from

I grew up with DB, all the way from, the original to GT, and desu I liked Z better. We all know the Mexican dub is top tier. Gt was meh, save for the OP and ED which are nostalgic as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=oYnvxL9wYgo
youtube.com/watch?v=4y68RMYgNBI

>pic related the anime retracing old stuff as well

Freiza, Cell, Buu? Did you think it was coincidence? It was me, Ningen. The author of all your pain.

How did zamasu meet goku and swap bodies if goku was already dead from the heart virus?

If trunks defeated debura and prevented the rebirth of buu, does that mean buu was revived and destroyed the universe in perfect cells original timeline? And was the timeline that the first trunks arrived in before returning to his future to be killed by future cell also able to defeat buu since they never had to fight their cell at all?

Honestly I'm more interested in the four other timelines than in how this one ends up.

that's not tracing, that would be using a screencap as a reference

there's a timeline we don't see where trunks saves goku

WEN BOJACK

Yeah, 5 total as confirmed by the time rings. Goku was saved in the timeline where they never have to fight cell at all because trunks comes back and destroys all geros shit using the blueprints they discover (then trunks returns to the future and is killed by future cell since he didn't get a powerup and was unaware of cells existence prior to going back in time and destroying his dormant lab form)

And we still don't know anything about the fifth timeline. Trunks from there came to future cell's timeline JUST to kill frieza and leave, even though goku was alive at the time. What the fuck? How messed up is T5 that they cant even get to the androids.

It was nice to see it again but what was stupid is how Trunks' hair grew when he transformed. Didn't make sense. In DBZ it made sense due to having long hair at the time but in Super...it just grew for the transformation.

It seems no one has thought he only one with chances of dying is probably Yajirobe.

They have 4 senzus left, 3 for the Saiyan Trio, and the last one for either him or Bulma, we know Mai isnt dying.

In the preview, we saw that the Combo attack by Black and Zamasu destroyed the battefield and probably Bulma, Yajirobe got caught into it because they were too close..

>there's a timeline we don't see where trunks saves goku
And Zamasu ends up killing him and stealing his body? All that Trunks effort for nothing.

>that big Trunks
Poor Mai if she has to deal with form of him

The Prince's time has finally come. Stop convincing yourselves otherwise.

So basically zamasu comes from either the alternate past timeline without cell, or the unknown fifth timeline. Cool. Maybe we will get to see them.

Leave Zamack to me.

toriyama confirmed GOAT self-insert shonen faggot if he lazily makes this the goku show again

are you familiar with how chinese superman cartoons work

There is no "fifth timeline". Zamasu comes from the main timeline. He fooled Beerus into destroying a decoy of him, a fake puppet he created, which is why Beerus didn't destroy him in all timelines despite claiming he could.

After Beerus leaves, Zamasu kills Gowasu, steals the potara earrings and one of the time rings, travels one year ahead, gathers the Super DBs and makes his wish to switch bodies with the Goku in that future time period. Then he travels to Future Trunks' timeline and teams up with the Zamasu there to kill all disgusting ningens.

BUU SAGA RULES

but then there would be a 2nd zamasu in trunks' timeline. 3rd if you count black.

No there wouldn't be. There was only ever one Zamasu in Trunks' timeline, the one that Black enlisted and teamed up with for his 0 mortals plan.

>Poor Mai if she has to deal with form of him
Now I seriously want to read a doujin about this.

Why is the Trunks-saga OST so godlike and when the fuck is it getting released?

youtube.com/watch?v=yXHTJ-snUKQ

>Now I seriously want to read a doujin about this.

Maybe those doujin will come eventually.
If that happens... What a way for Mai to finally lose her virginity though.

>bigger
>wait...Trunks !
>Bigger
>T.Trunks! ...I can't...
>......BIGGER
>!!!!!

There was a fifth timeline before super even existed, time rings just also confirms it. An unknown trunks killed frieza in future cells timeline.

so how old is bulma anyway?

actually, how old is anyone in dragonball

Maybe the time rings confirm its existence, but I doubt it's of any significance and it would be an asspull to have it suddenly play a role in the story out of nowhere despite us not knowing anything about it. I'm still pretty sure Black is from the main timeline, you'll see.

The original timeline is the Cell one, and Z/Super timeline is the one Cell created when he used the time machine.

I cant wait to see Zeno learning about whats going on, he will probably contact Whis and Beerus to ask for Goku and why he is taking so long to "Play" with him.

Holy shit, he'll end up killing her if he uses that form during their first time. I'm sure it will be really hard for him to control himself though, since Trunks is so thirsty for Mai.

It finally feels good to be a Vegetafag

Cooler is the best villain desu, he got robbed by the generic "goku wins again" trope

Actually the original is probably the mysterious fifth, with Cell's being created when 5's trunks went back to kill frieza.

Is Major Metallitron supposed to be Android 7

lets hope he can restrain himself enough. Doubt F Mai can handle his big form as a first time.

>Trunks is so thirsty for Mai.
Gotta give him props for just going for it this ep with the senzu

literally been waiting since the fucking 90's in my case

toriyama don't fag out on us this time for fuck's sake

I want ssj god ritual for future trunks

>Mai to finally lose her virginity
implying that old hag is a virgin
Trunks will get sloppy seconds at best

I don't expect Toybleplebs to have decent eyesight, but that doesn't look even remotely traced.

>I want ssj god ritual for future trunks
too late for that now. Already back in the future

with fucking who

The Toei's filler OC is GT tier shit in conparison. Enjoy your kaiokuck syndrome

see those two black haired kids in they are clearly reincarnations of Gohan and Videl
now you only need to go and grab present Trunks, Goten, Goku and Vegeta and there you go

inb4 the past and future are filler

Goku is filler.

I will, thanks. Enjoy your "durrr Vegeta is now at 1/10th of his power because he transformed again" syndrome as well as your "SSG is back despite having no reason to be back" syndrome, you fucking faggot.

this guy gets it

hahaha, Vegeta accidentally waisting his energy out of pride is more fitting for his character than being ABSOLUTELY dwarfed in comparison to Hit and Goku's power level.
You Toei cucks literally had to create a whole filler arc just to have damage control over how badly Toei fucked over Anime Vegeta.

>implying she isn't
Pilaf, Mai and Shu are all turbo virgins.

>they are clearly reincarnations of Gohan and Videl

>than being ABSOLUTELY dwarfed in comparison to Hit and Goku's power level

That describes the manga way more than it describes the anime, Toyblepleb. The anime depicts him as powerful but often rushing into battle without coming up with a strategy or observing his opponent, which is perfectly in-character for Vegeta, meanwhile the manga has him being cucked into a small fraction of Goku's power since "hurrrr transforming into SSB again makes you weaker because reasons".

AWALT

>Vegetta's fierce battle
is he battling depression?

Yeah, she needs to get used to his base form dick first, then he can try SS1 and all the other forms.

>That describes the manga way more than it describes the anime
no it doesn't you dumb mother fucker.
SSBKaiokuck10 literally demasculated Vegeta and he was literally crying in the corner.
Enjoy your Copy Vegeta filler faggot, it'll help you heal your butthurt.

No, he's battling his newly inflated pride for killing Kakarot Black that not even Kakarot could beat.

>Vegeta powers up, "How do you like that Kakarot"
>>"Oh good Vegeta I was holding back this entire time not to offend you. Want to spar?"

more like get used to the base of his dick amirite user

let's stroke

You guys are fucking insane if you think that this series is going to let Vegeta do anything other than job completely or gain a small victory and have it immediately invalidated.

The DBZ standard has been finedtuned to such a point that even Gohan and Piccolo are on the jobber's bus to make room for more Goku and Vegeta, and you think we're going to let Vegeta have his day? Fuck, they won't even use fusions, because it's not 100% Goku

>no it doesn't you dumb mother fucker

Yes it does, you dense faggot. Vegeta was only 10 PERCENT of Goku's strength because of some left-field bullshit mechanic that was not in ANY way hinted at or foreshadowed at all earlier in Toyotaro's manga because his storytelling skills are on par with a 12 year old's.

>SSBKaiokuck10 literally demasculated Vegeta and he was literally crying in the corner.

Because Kaioken multiplies strength, you illiterate spic. Not just that, but Toei actually bothered to give it a proper explanation for being combined with SSB.

Was there a decent explanation for the 1/10 power decrease? Of course not, your favorite little fanfic author can't write for shit.

>Enjoy your Copy Vegeta filler

Gotenks actually gets screentime? No problem, I will!

yeah it's almost as if DB is a shonen and the shitty self-insert MC has to win every time

>Not just that, but Toei actually bothered to give it a proper explanation for being combined with SSB.
>"my ki is now cool and calm guys! it's legit! xD"
Toei cucks actually believe this to be a "proper explanation"
wowwwwww

>Don't worry Mai
>Just see it as.. training.

mmm

but what if he loses
;_:

>Videl managed to dodge Broly's punch

>Videl managed to be unscathed by Broly's closelin and not instantly die.

Makes sense.

it either goes both ways trunks has his moment or it's goku

When questioned by Hit why Goku doesn't transform he literally states "Oh that form have Stamina issues so I'm reserving it for later"
2 stamina draining multipliers should never be stacked, I don't fucking care how horny you are for a super duper bajillion power level it's fucking dumb.

>Fat buu: child like

He differs somewhat in the Funimation dub to be more child like then the Japanese version. Like a lot. Still like Funimations take on him though.

>"my ki is now cool and calm guys! it's legit! xD"

More like "This technique has only a 10% chance of working and a 90% of failing since Goku has not mastered it, which had a chance of killing him. Thus, Goku must maintain an extraordinary amount of focus when activating the technique in order to ensure its success. Since Super Saiyan Blue has perfect innate ki control, Goku is able to utilize the power of the Kaio-ken in a similar manner to the way in which he can control it in his base form. By contrast, attempting to use the technique with his normal Super Saiyan transformation would almost certainly kill him, which he cited as the reason why he never attempted to use it in the past as a normal Super Saiyan."

Compared to the manga's "Blue is not a transformation that can be done over and over again in succession"... and it's just left it that.

How does it feel to be an absolute retard?

strawpoll.me/11359511

>Was Gohan SSJ2 against Dabura?

I don't think he was. Gohan didn't train for 7 years, and because he's half human, he unfortunately didn't inherit the Saiyans ability not to lose strength or ki overtime. Thus without training he his ki energy declined and he barely was able to tap into becoming a SSJ2. He had a spark at the tournament when stabbed but that was it.

I'm pretty unhappy with Dragonball Super, but you're insane if Goku is a self-insert.

On another note, you mark my words, Vegetafags
If Vegeta doesn't immediately get blown the fuck out by Black Goku and makes any headway, his small victory will immediately be invalidated by him having to save someone, getting distracted, a sudden transformation by Black, or Black will start "fighting for real".

It's Goku Time, honey. There's no creativity here.

ftrunks. not a trunksfag, but he deserves it.

All you did was use linguistic skills to come off as a smart individual describing Toei's bullshit.
I bet you also liked the fact that Hit can improve his timeskip ability on a whim for the sake of "muh growth! xD", Vegeta being dwarfed in comparison or the fact that Goku literally became so powerful he was faster than stopped time.
If you actually enjoy these weak plot elements I feel genuinely sorry for you.

It's cool. I'm used to it by now, but this is the best opportunity they've had to subvert the expectation of all the 12 year olds and actually make use of the only character with a decent amount of depth and motivation. Trunks would be okay too because Toriyama's been determined to keep him lame since he debuted.

>anime and manga running at the same time with slight variations, so people argue about which one is canon, and which one is betterer
>As if DBZ needed more different versions to argue about.

That being said, Kaioken/SSJ is fucking stupid, and whatever excuse they came up with is lame

wish right dressed like left
both are very good undershirt notwithstanding

>All you did was use linguistic skills to come off as a smart individual describing Toei's bullshit

Translation: "I'm too retarded to understand an extremely simple concept that's described in-depth while also including drawbacks and weaknesses".

>you can't fool me freiza! I see the hunger in your eyes!

they look so comfy in sweaters

"oh I have a chance of dying!" is barely a drawback, considering he performed it just fine because of Deus ex machina protagonist plot armor.
Don't even get me started on Kaiocuck Syndrome either, it's just a sorry excuse and coverup for how Goku shouldn't perform the stunt again.
The fact of the matter is the damage is already done. The multiplier stacking ruined power scaling forever and moving faster than stopped time is Toei being literal hacks that can't write shit when they're left to their own devices.

>All you did was use linguistic skills to come off as a smart individual

Did you just seriously use that as a comeback? you're basically saying "I can't pick apart what you're saying so I'll just say you typed too good but you're still wrong"

if anything. I would like to see them combine their attacks like Black and Zamasu do and defeat them that way

no all he did was repeat Toei's forced bullshit in a fancy manner. SSB doesn't even have perfect Ki control, Gokku outright states "it has stamina issues so i'm saving it for later" than continues to use it in unison with a stamina draining multiplier form.
No amount of fancy words are going to save you from this retardation.

>"oh I have a chance of dying!" is barely a drawback, considering he performed it just fine because of Deus ex machina protagonist plot armor.

Because you're too retarded to read into context, the literary reason for him saying that was so he'd have a reason never to use it again. It was just a special one-time treat specifically for the Goku vs. Hit fight that was intended for people who actually appreciate throwbacks to the series' earlier techniques.

>The multiplier stacking ruined power scaling forever

The only thing it "ruined" was your pathetic fanfic version of the fight where Vegeta drops down to 10% for absolute no justified reason.

Stay mad, Toyblecuck.

>It was just a special one-time treat specifically for the Goku vs. Hit figh
It's literally fanservice that ruined actual logic discussion about power levels, deal with it.

threads like this are a good example of why anime and manga need separate boards

>The only thing it "ruined" was your pathetic fanfic version of the fight where Vegeta drops down to 10% for absolute no justified reason.
exhausting himself from multiple transformations is more logical than being completely Kaiokucked by his supposed rival.
The quotation regarding SSB having "stamina issues so I'm saving it for later" is literally a quotation directly out of the Anime, something you seem to not address.

>no all he did was repeat Toei's forced bullshit in a fancy manner

I didn't repeat anything in a "fancy" manner, in fact I was repeating Toei's own explanation of the concept almost word-for-word. See, Pedro, the problem is that you're so illiterate with the English language that you can't even grasp a few simple sentences.

>Gokku outright states "it has stamina issues so i'm saving it for later" than continues to use it in unison with a stamina draining multiplier form.

*Goku
*then

Wow the Toyblefag is so mad that he can't even string together a coherent sentence himself anymore.

Also, fast stamina drain =/= ki control. They're two completely different things you moron.

i'm actually starting to miss the gotenfags

>exhausting himself from multiple transformations is more logical

It's not even slightly logical. There's nothing that establishes or even hints at it at any point until it HAS to be introduced as a half-assed explanation for Vegeta peforming poorly in comparison to Goku out of fucking nowhere.

>The quotation regarding SSB having "stamina issues so I'm saving it for later" is literally a quotation directly out of the Anime

It has stamina issues in the sense that it drains ki quickly, not in the sense that Goku can't control his ki. The anime establishes at MULTIPLE POINTS, particularly during Whis' training, that the whole defining attribute of SSB is its calm inner-focused ki - something the manga never actually touches on.

>something the manga never actually touches on.
Good. Because that was the entire point of Goku and Gohan training to get FPSSJ.

yup

FPSSJ was more related to their temperament than where they focus their ki.

>Also, fast stamina drain =/= ki control. They're two completely different things you moron.
Just more bullshit wording from Toei to justify their fan service power level wanking.
Any real Dragon Ball fan knows that Tairyoku (Stamina) and Ki are interconnected with eachother.
Even if all the stars aligned and you believe all of Toei's contrived bullshit up the damage is already done.
The power level scaling is completely broken because fans are trying to quantify just how powerful that temporary form is in comparison to others and the fact that he became so powerful he was faster than stopped time was ludicrous.
No amount of bullshit you keep repeating is going to amend those weak ass plot elements.
Don't even get me started on Hit improving his abilities on a whim or Vegeta being humiliated as a non relevant Prince of Jobbers "rival" either in comparison.

Even in the manga he's childish. Maybe not quite as much but he is.

Full power Super Saiyan was a result of trying to remain mentally calm in the Super Saiyan state, that doesn't mean that the ki itself had that quality. They're completely different forms.

>Just more bullshit wording from Toei to justify their fan service power level wanking.

Holy shit, you really have no idea how ki works in this series do you?

The drain rate of ki is an entirely different concept than characters focusing ki in specific places of their bodies or characters focusing ki as inward as they can. This was literally spoonfed to you during the DB manga.

You have got to be the single dumbest poster in this entire thread, congratulations.

>The drain rate of ki
we're talking about Kaikuck draining stamina retard.

Goku already explained it in the anime when Hit told him to turn blue, he said it drains his stamina so he won't turn just yet

You said that SSB didn't have perfect ki control (it does) and proceeded to confuse ki control with ki drain.

A LASER LMAO

I never denied that SSB drains his stamina.

>The only thing it "ruined" was your pathetic fanfic version of the fight where Vegeta drops down to 10% for absolute no justified reason.

SSB draining ki =/= SSB automatically dropping to 10% of full power on subsequent transformations. Are you retarded?

make sense that an Ultimate Transformation is taxing to use, better than "lol i'ma stack multipliers for 1 trillioin power level that can move faster than time!! xD"

Oh it's the ESL, keep up with the ad hominem

Automatic? He went SSB since the beginning, that is why he lost. Which goku explained why he didn't go SSB in the beginning

Characters have transformed a second time almost immediately after dropping to base on several occasions and nothing ever happened to their actual raw power, just their ki capacity.

You're literally trying to justify a mechanic that literally came out of nowhere and doesn't even mesh with what we know about ki.

I'm referring to the manga, where Vegeta dropped to only 10% of SSB's strength and the explanation was "he already went SSB against Cabba".

>You're literally trying to justify a mechanic that literally came out of nowhere and doesn't even mesh with what we know about ki.
SSB transformation having a taxing stamina cost is established in both continuities. Why do you insist on having such a raging hate boner for Toyotaro when clearly that consequence for the form is rooted in the Plot Outlines?

what? Weakened Ki was always in the series. Which is why Goku needed his stamina to be healed via dragon balls in the end so he could unleash more power.

>SSB transformation having a taxing stamina cost is established in both continuities

No shit. A taxing stamina cost was established for EVERY Super Saiyan transformation.

SSB's strength being reduced to a fraction of its full power was never established in the anime.

>SSB's strength being reduced to a fraction of its full power was never established in the anime.

It was established in the manga :)

That was a weakened base Goku who couldn't even transform into SS. Transformations themselves have never had reduced power except for that one time Goku performed poorly against Android 19, but that was attributed to the pain of his heart virus.

the reduction in power is simply just a generalization stemming from the taxing stamina cost.
Less stamina = Less Ki to utilize = Less power level in combat.
I'd rather take an exhausted Vegeta over an insignificant and dwarfed jobber anyday.

Not how it works. The density/strength of ki (known as battle power) is completely different from ki reserves, that's why higher Super Saiyan forms have higher power levels. A Goku running on fumes can still wipe out a fully-powered Piccolo with barely any effort.

why are you bringing up something else. Your point was that only Ki capacity changes, which is false since stamina greatly effects your Ki.

>Transformations themselves have never had reduced power except for that one time Goku performed poorly against Android 19
You see here Goku was still SSJ3, but was weaker.

How could they forgot to put goku's worst jobbing moment in the collage someone upgrade that shit.

hmmm i may buy this

this is head canon territory. There's multiple examples throughout the original Dragon Ball series that portray low stamina as weak power level in combat.
Frieza specifically suffered from this in Namek arc and in RoF

my roomie bought this for my friend, it's absolutely beautiful I've seen it in person.

dragon ball universe has horrible gun control laws

How is he like in bed?

Can probably get it for much cheaper on Manda.

Even in dragonball niggas can get some rest.

why use guns when they can fire ki blats that can easily level cities?

goku really can't catch a break with his Ki

No life butthurt gohan/vegeta fag.
But we all know who stands on top at the end of the series.

sauce for the love of god

At least let us have hope.

>Manda.
site? never heard of this
i may jump the gun then since i recently went to vegas and won 40 dollars and i dunno what to do with it.

>muh forth wall toriyama would never do this

Thread is boring without the raging Toei shill to debate against.

>site? never heard of this
mandarake.co.jp/en/shop/

When marvel or dc have human who have better technology then aliens its fine but when its dragonball hurr durr make no sense sheeet.

fourth*

Nobody gives a fuck.
About your autistic debate.

GUYS
U
S

The zeno button

(You)

>ki blats that can easily level cities?
exactly
there's no fun in that
it's more satisfying to pick them one by one

>implying Satan won't be the one to beat Black

but dragon ball is serious business... Toei told me!

I concur.

"The Buu saga was a mistake."

>calls actual discussion "autistic"
>posts picture of autism in action
nice projection my dude.

cock hungry

"The Android saga was a mistake."

"That one character that fuses with Trunks was a mistake. If only I could remember who it was..."

>Akira Toriyama: “The Majin Buu Saga was intense to create! I lost interest in writing battle scenes after that”

Reminder buu arc ruined dragonball for good. Buu saga battles were short as fuck. Especially majin vegeta vs goku which was about 5 panels.

why is it so good

Not him
>falling for bait this low
Its alright newfag.

I LIKE ERASA!

"Not sure who it was perhaps it was Pilaf or Shu...? "

>spend half of your life fighting or training for fights
I suppose it would get tight from that

>"haha you fell for my bait i was only pretending to be retarded!"
yep hook line and sinker.

Nice ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LKT_IcyT-s

Are Black and Zamasu the greatest duo in history?

>ear piercings
>colored fingernails

Kobayashi: “Yes, it would be difficult to do a finale. Have you ever thought specifically about when it should finish?”

(Editor)Torishima: “Of course, it should have ended with the Frieza Saga.”

here is a webm for you.

Edgy and gay.
Japanese are losing their touch.

ok

I liked Plan to eradicate saiyans

>Black flipping the bird at the end
My sides don't exist anymore.

Fuck you man as if a japanese would produce something this shitJust some fanmade opening made by some weeaboos.

Geez the beginning semmed fine until it went full retard at the end.

Frieza is bae

Master frieza can I join in?

Frieza never swam through a kamehameha to give Goku a good smack.

>Why was he always Cooler than Frieza?
Because his design was a tribute to Frieza's transformations but looked more menacing.
From an archetypal perspective he merely just an "cooler older Oniisama" figure, of course he's going to be mroe badass than a scrawny whiny bitch.

Time to execute my 0 female/faggot plan so that the civilized can take their place!

this is the correct answer

no, zamasu is actually gay

It's western made all the way down to the google translate japanese.

That can change. I just have to wish that he likes girls with the super dragon balls.

See

This artwork is giving me the weirdest boner ever.Cred Forums really does turn one gay .

>Trunks
>Darker than Gohan
Even within the darken a character's skin color concept this is dumb. Trunk's mom is Bulma who's pretty damn Western. Gohan's mom is at the very least a chinese inspired mongol woman.

Sayians are dark skinned
They spics.

Toei tends to some times change his skin color to dark at times back then.

tumblr is a weird place

Trunks is a little darker than Gohan though, he has Vegeta's tanned skintone, while Gohan is pale. But yeah, he is way too dark in that fanart.

>Neglecting family
>Only care about fighting and destruction
Yup sayians are negros

>logic discussion about power levels
Found your problem

Goku too is a negro
Akira always gives him tan skin except when ssj.

there's no justification of having a power that dwarfs every single character in the franchise. That's not how you respect character development of side characters, matter of fact all upcoming villains and powers now have to compete with dumb fucking shit like moving faster than time.
It's more than just power level.

frieza putting in the work for his movie
Cooler wasn't impressed though

>being this autistic over what is clearly a one-time transformation

Toyotarofags are the absolute worst.

So are all refrigerators male?

>a one-time transformation
doesn't matter if it's one time or not the damage is done.

>Japanese are losing their touch

Nah, that was clearly made by spics.

What damage, exactly?

guess only Kuriza is left now. Better prepare better than your dad

i guess so

-stacking stamina draining multipliers for the sake of a bajillion power level that can move through time.
-Hit somehow magically increasing the duration of Tokitobashi for the sake of growth
-Vegeta getting completely dwarfed in comparison to Hit and Goku as a weak and insignificant jobber that will never reach the level of Goku.
-irredemable filler arc based around damage control after humiliating Vegeta in comparison to Goku outclassing him.

>stacking stamina draining multipliers for the sake of a bajillion power level that can move through time

So what? Multiplying power levels is Kaioken's whole gimmick.

>Hit somehow magically increasing the duration of Tokitobashi for the sake of growth

Because growing stronger during a battle has never happened in DB before, right?

>Vegeta getting completely dwarfed in comparison to Hit and Goku as a weak and insignificant jobber that will never reach the level of Goku

Again it was just a one-time transformation, autismo. Calm down.

>irredemable filler arc based around damage control after humiliating Vegeta in comparison to Goku outclassing him

Uhh...

I was going to respond to this but then I realized that you're a lowkey Vegeta shill too.

Can't wait for your excuse when he jobs in the manga again, Toyblekek.

>So what? Multiplying power levels is Kaioken's whole gimmick.
It doesn't make sense when it's established that SSB has stamina issues and should be reserved in usage.
>Because growing stronger during a battle has never happened in DB before, right?
Manga handled the story better by giving the Tokitobashi a weakness instead of just making everything overpowered. In the manga the Tokitobashi caster needs to maintain a higher power level to freeze an opponent for the full duration. This is much more interesting than having Goku move faster than stopped time.
>Again it was just a one-time transformation, autismo. Calm down.
it doesn't matter if it's a one time thing you retard, the power scaling is scewed in the anime forever thanks to Toei's fanfic.

>I realized that you're a lowkey Vegeta shill too.
no I am not a shil for any specific character, I just know how to respect character progression and character development when it's presented.
Building up Vegeta in the U6 arc just to get completely shat on by how powerful SSBxKK10 Goku was just makes him look pathetic in comparison and that's not good world building.

>It doesn't make sense when it's established that SSB has stamina issues and should be reserved in usage

According to Whis in the manga you so desperately shill, SSB's stamina issues arise most prominently when one attempts to trigger the transformation in consecutive instances, which Goku didn't do. In fact he waits to observe and counter Hit's technique before he even goes into the transformation once.

>Manga handled the story better by giving the Tokitobashi a weakness instead of just making everything overpowered.

It doesn't matter. You act like this is something totally foreign to the way DB and especially DBZ has always operated.

>the power scaling is scewed in the anime forever thanks to Toei's fanfic

Listen to what you're saying. No, seriously, read it to yourself over and over again until you realize how autistic you sound - the power scaling is screwed in the anime FOREVER because of a TEMPORARY form.

You're retarded.

If the calm quality of SSB's ki allows Goku to combine it with an aura that literally multiplies one's strength, then of course he's going to leave Vegeta in the dust. Blame Toriyama for introducing Kaioken if you're that butthurt over it.

>According to Whis in the manga you so desperately shill, SSB's stamina issues arise most prominently when one attempts to trigger the transformation in consecutive instances, which Goku didn't do. In fact he waits to observe and counter Hit's technique before he even goes into the transformation once.
the line about stamina i quoted is directly from the anime retard where Goku states that "the form has stamina issues so i'm reserving it for later" when addressed by Hit to transform.
>It doesn't matter. You act like this is something totally foreign to the way DB and especially DBZ has always operated.
"it doesn't matter! xDDDD"
>Listen to what you're saying. No, seriously, read it to yourself over and over again until you realize how autistic you sound - the power scaling is screwed in the anime FOREVER because of a TEMPORARY form.
It doesn't matter if it's temporary or not, it was trash storytelling and barely compatible with preestablished mechanics simply because they wanted to wank of to a cuhrayzeee fanservice moment.

I always saw Saiyans as somewhat tanned, Chi-chi, Yamcha, Kuririn and Tenshinhan are all different parts of China and Bulma and Dr. Brief are westerners.

>Blame Toriyama for introducing Kaioken if you're that butthurt over it.
Toriyama specifically states that SSJ is not compatible with Kaioken in the Cell saga. God Ki being calm and compatible with Kaioken was an Anime exclusive line that simply just tries to overwrite any inconsistency simply because it's "calm"
There's no point for you to continue arguing with me kiddo, Kaiokuck already got retconned out of exsistence when it was erased from the recap on GodTube.

>the line about stamina i quoted is directly from the anime retard where Goku states that "the form has stamina issues so i'm reserving it for later" when addressed by Hit to transform

And the line I quoted is directly from the manga, where Whis specifically says that SSB's stamina issues are at their worst when triggered consecutively.

And what difference does it make if SSB has stamina issues? It's not like we haven't seen Goku take drastic measures with stamina draining techniques before.

>"it doesn't matter! xDDDD"

You didn't respond to my point.

>It doesn't matter if it's temporary or not

Like I said, keep reading it until you come to understand the retarded manner in which you phrased your sentence. I'm patient.

>You didn't respond to my point.
you don't have a point

>Toriyama specifically states that SSJ is not compatible with Kaioken in the Cell saga

Which is still true, autismo.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for you to explain why exactly the statement about God ki being compatible with Kaioken is inconsistent. God ki is a totally different type of ki, so it doesn't necessarily need to adhere to the mechanics of the normal variety.

Oh, so you don't have an argument.

>God ki is a totally different type of ki, so it doesn't necessarily need to adhere to the mechanics of the normal variety.
Yes it's brand new lore and they can do w/e they want that's true, but he specifically stated in the Anime that SSB has stamina issues and he is reserving it for later prior to using it.
That means that stamina draining drawbacks are still present regardless if you're using God Ki or not. Any kind of fluff explanation saying that it's "cool and calm" is just weak storytelling for the sake of a grand fan service moment they wanted to pull off.

>Kaiokuck already got retconned out of exsistence when it was erased from the recap on GodTube

What the fuck are you even rambling about here? That GodTube segment only showed the beginning of their fight if I'm not mistaken so I don't see how it retcons anything.

>but he specifically stated in the Anime that SSB has stamina issues and he is reserving it for later prior to using it

And he did reserve it for later.

I don't understand why you keep dwelling on this "stamina issues" point. Even while Goku was fighting in his SSB + Kaioken state, he commented that his stamina was beginning to drain rapidly. It's not like this wasn't addressed.

>Any kind of fluff explanation saying that it's "cool and calm" is just weak storytelling for the sake of a grand fan service moment they wanted to pull off.

You do realize that the "cool and calm" thing was mentioned waaaay back during Whis's training, right?

>I don't understand why you keep dwelling on this "stamina issues" point. Even while Goku was fighting in his SSB + Kaioken state, he commented that his stamina was beginning to drain rapidly. It's not like this wasn't addressed.
Let's say they are magically compatible for the sake of argument. That still doesn't excuse it for being a vehicle to bypass the mechanics of the the villain's central combat technique simply by moving faster than stopped time.
If you want to defend Toei's shit storytelling I feel sorry for you.

>Enjoying Gotenks

>You do realize that the "cool and calm" thing was mentioned waaaay back during Whis's training, right?
sauce me on the episode number famalam.

They aren't "magically" compatible, it's explained pretty clearly. Ordinarily, the reason SS and Kaioken don't mesh isn't a "stamina issue", it's because of the combination of two harsh ki types that would give rise to an overwhelming amount of strain on the body - too much to handle for even a second, in fact. Since Blue's ki is calmer, Goku is allowed to use Kaioken in that form almost as if he's in base.

>That still doesn't excuse it for being a vehicle to bypass the mechanics of the the villain's central combat technique simply by moving faster than stopped time.

I just find it funny that with all the crazy feats and ridiculous mechanics in DB, DBZ and even the DBS manga, the idea of Goku moving in stopped time gives you a PTSD episode.

>I just find it funny that with all the crazy feats and ridiculous mechanics in DB, DBZ and even the DBS manga, the idea of Goku moving in stopped time gives you a PTSD episode.
It's not stopped time if you can move through it ya dingus. The course of events in the anime lacks logic.
There's a reason why the manga went for a straightforward drawback to the Tokitobashi.
A simple rule that you must be channeling a higher power level while casting Tokitobashi to freeze an opponent for the full duration. This was an elegant and logical answer to such a powerful ability instead of stackign multipliers for an epic quintrillion power level wank off.

I don't remember the episode number exactly, but it was the one where Goku and Vegeta are training in that weird fog room. It's the first time the specific term "God ki" is mentioned and Vegeta says that he had to focus his ki inward in a calm manner in order to obtain it.

I seem to remember the explanation in the anime being that time isn't actually stopped if the target has a higher power level than the user, but I'll have to watch it again.

manga only. a lot of dumb shit in the anime can simply be written off i you just use the superior manga logic like the tokitobashi's drawbacks.

>It's not stopped time if you can move through it ya dingus

Not him but you're interpreting that scene wrong. Goku specifically says "It's no use. I'm currently far beyond the reach of your time-skip.", implying that Hit's technique no longer has any effect on him. It's similar to how Vegito was able to negate the full drawbacks of being turned into candy by having the ability to move around even if they logically shouldn't be able to.

if your implication is true and the Tokitobashi's drawbacks are the same in both continuities, it makes more sense.
The problem would still lie in the fact that he stacked multipliers to attain a powerlevel so high it dwarfs every other character in the franchise just to reach that level of power. It fucks with scaling for the sake of another big deux ex power up to save the day.

My headcanon is that Goku is moving so fast that the .5 seconds or whatever amount of time Hit was skipping was still nothing to him

It's fucking dragon ball dude, logic and rationality went outside the window a long time ago

logic and rationality was intact just fine in the manga besides Toriyama having to take back what he stated in a previous old interview before the Super was a thing.

Oh come the fuck on dude, Dragon Ball is the KING of bullshit ass-pulls

that's HxH though
>lol you are healed for free gon, forget everything I said before about cost

It's fine if you want to insist it "fucks with the scaling" - maybe it did for the brief moment in which it was used - but at least it wasn't intended to be anything more than a temporary thing for a one time usage. Even fans of the DBS anime can comfortably move on without having to worry about it showing up again since Goku said he'd never use it.

Besides, who says Vegeta and Goku won't catch up to that level of power without it? I can foresee them either getting another transformation soon or just increasing their power level the natural way.

it's episode 22 at 15:00 mark that he addresses God Ki.
They never mention anything about "cool and calm" this early, only before Goku uses Kaiokek.

i like this
youtube.com/watch?v=gNXn3USl8DY

>They never mention anything about "cool and calm" this early

No, but the connotation of being calm is heavily implied since Vegeta and Goku had to "power up" while focusing their ki inward in a sort of meditative state and not letting any of it leak out in the process.

>Kaiokuck already got retconned out of exsistence when it was erased from the recap on GodTube

Explain.

They bypassed the difference in continuities of the manga and anime by simply not showing Kaioken on Gowasu's GodTube when they're watching the "climax" of the battle.

But we don't even know if GodTube will be in the manga's continuity.

why would that matter? GodTube scene's relevance in this discussion is about Kaioken, Kaioken didn't make an appaearance in the manga so I don't see your point.

You said they were trying to bypass the difference in continuities of the manga and anime, but I don't see why they would need to do that if they're not actually trying to follow each other's continuities anyway.

Or hell, maybe they changed their minds and they are trying to be consistent with each other. Either way I think assuming it's a retcon is conjecture at this point.

>assuming it's a retcon is conjecture at this point.
it's not a retcon, that term was used for successful baiting.
Regardless, by excluding Kaioken, it helps keep the content more consistent between the two continuities.

I hope they do try to be more consistent with each other, honestly. I've never understood why animefags and mangafags always throw shit at each other when both mediums have certain backstories and pieces of information that the other lacks.

The manga in my opinion is better when it works as a companion piece rather than doing it's own thing.

>The manga in my opinion is better when it works as a companion piece rather than doing it's own thing.
I totally agree and Trunks's Buu saga flashback was a prime example of this.
Hopefully they don't do any more wild and drastic changes like SSG vs SSBxKK10 again.
The best option would be if Toriyama actually puts a little more effort into his plot outlines.

>
>Because she's the laziest character. When Goku and Vegeta aren't around, she's one of the strongest fighters. Will she do anything though ? Nop, let's send the weakling husband to his doom and stay at home.
>
>Wait if vegeta beat goku. Why the fuck is he always so butthurt about it. Doesnt make any sense. Delete this. You spreading inaccurate shit.
When she calls you bro

>say SSG for the first time as a teaser
>thought it was some kind of ascended or mastered form of kaioken
>says that kaioken is wild and is hard to control while SSB/G is the complete opposite

I still thought kaioken should've been a god form or at least some form since the name literally means Gods Fist.