WSJD - Love Rush

Harem bullshit manga.

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

www26.zippyshare.com/v/nsNx7TIf/file.html
www97.zippyshare.com/v/Yb3g01a7/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=baUY9LFlYh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many chapters will you dump of this? I think chapter 6(?) is out in japan, so did Viz do them all for this week?

Holy fuck this sucks

all of them (3)

so yes, they did

Wow, seems like this Viz issue must be huge if they also catched up to red sprite.

Oh boy

DO IT

So is it called Love Rush because it's trying to rush all development within the introductory chapters?

Well, you can find this entire series in English by searching for WSJD Love Rush pastebin or some combination of those words in the archive.

Red Sprite

>awoo enters
Wew lad

Right, I was gonna say; is dat sum Lanka?

Cute

user pls, dump the last chapter of soma

Ranking this week.

No next week when chapter 8 comes out.

no

but I'll give you it www26.zippyshare.com/v/nsNx7TIf/file.html

thanks wsjd-kun.

Just checked the raws. Viz is one chapter behind, so I guess there will be two chapters next week. Here's the awoo.

I hope they do. I'd be annoyed being eternally one chapter behind.

Where do you find the raws?

dl-zip.com

What about 184 last week?
Do you have it?

www97.zippyshare.com/v/Yb3g01a7/file.html

t.Hanks.

>You're my special, special, special, special, special, childhood friend

EHHHH, REALLY?
A VIRGIN?
HOW LAME

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary (END)

Baby don't hurt me

>So is it called Love Rush because it's trying to rush all development within the introductory chapters?
That's great. The absolute worst is when they drag the pace to a snail crawl just like Nisekoi. My faith in this series is growing as long as they keep this up.

You misunderstand. If this series actually does go for a long time you'll look back on these early chapters and be pissed off.

Very, very few series do like Jitsu Wa did, and JWWW STILL took an age to ACTUALLY progress.

>You misunderstand. If this series actually does go for a long time you'll look back on these early chapters and be pissed off.
The author can easily end this at two hundred chapters like Nisekoi or AssClass. Also don't forget the monster girl of the week thing.

Is a reference to fucking NISEKOI supposed to be a good thing? X of the week, too.

>Is a reference to fucking NISEKOI
No, but it did end at 200 chapters, proving that you don't have to be a long running series in WSJ. And AssClass was completly fine.

More than Nisekoi, this is more like to love ru before it went full hentai.

200 is not a few chapters. It was still long enough to bother anyone who got irritated by it.

AssClass wasn't a harem or a romance so it shouldn't even be involved in the conversation of "irritating developments that keep a manga from progressing". I get you mentioning it for "WSJ series CAN end 'early'" but even then wasn't that series kind of an exception where the author deliberately knew when they wanted to end it? Most series in this magazine just want to last as long as possible.

CUTE
CUTE
CUTE

Lame place to put the unibrow, man.

There is more things happening in one chapter in this manga than in 100 chapters in nisekoi

love rush end
good ride

Usually, girls loving the MC so much makes them cuter.
This one is just annoying.

>This one is just annoying
Which one?

Wtf is this axed already?

I mean Jump has the ghost tits. Unless Viz intervenes to keep it up a little longer to keep face.

it's not even rank yet.

>name
youtube.com/watch?v=baUY9LFlYh0

>love rush
We just hit the chapter 150 of Nisekoi.

could you post zippyshare files of these chapters?

>Let them bask in their happiness
My thoughts exactly. Too bad that's never going to happen.

I'm really liking this series. I don't even really care about the monster girls now, I'm just enjoying this nice, slow romance.

Honestly wouldn't mind NTR doujins of this, this is so dumb, but at least monster girls

read the thread

I will stab your cock with a stake.

CUTE

This guy is pushing all my buttons.

Me neither, i hope all those NTR are about the childhood friend hearing the MC having sex with the cupid/succubus/random girl, crying and telling herself she's the one he truly loves while they orgasm next door.
or the mc mom getting dicked

is that Guile?

ok, that's cute
still, the MC has even less character than other harem mangas

>www97.zippyshare.com/v/Yb3g01a7/file.html
you don't happen to have 183 too

I'm actually enjoying this thing way more than I should.

no blue exorcist today?

Good to know MC chose someone who's literally /fit/

Who thought tsundere awoo would be a good idea?

well, the mangaka of it's main competitor has a tsundere awoo in one of his mangas

/fit/ has fuck all flexibility.
Source: I am a long time poster on that board.

Did they drop never land?

No. They picked up The Promised Neverland, Red Sprite and Love Rush.

Did it get dumped any time recently? I only saw nigga stream.

I don't remember it being dumped after Sister Krone's introduction.

At least he doesn't pussyfoot around problems, which so far has saved me a couple headaches.

Reading this in a bunch of chapters every month seems to be more palatable than grinding week by week.

O SEVEN APPLES ON A WITCH'S TREE

He has terrible taste and he should feel bad about it