WSJD - Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary (END)

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary / Takuan to Batsu no Nichijou Enmachou has concluded. I will now post the last two chapters.

If you want, the entire series can be downloaded from a link in the archive. Look for WSJD Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary or Takuan to Batsu Nichijou Enmachou

The link has the volume 1 release (provided by Anonymous) as well as zips specifically for omake and for lewd fanart. I scanned this back cover myself! That's why it looks a bit bad (old ass scanner). Dat ass, though

You can buy Takuan and Batsu from either of these places:
physical: cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-1985547
ebook: ebookjapan.jp/ebj/379452/

Boku no Hero Academia Love Rush Red Sprite

>(END)
RIP Buttsu
I hope the author's next work is in a different magazine.

me too, user

>I hope the author's next work is in a different magazine.
Why a different magazine?

One with an audience more accepting of his perversions and style.

Quick reminder for all mangaka out there: do your best-selling work before writing your passion project. By then, people will accept anything you write.

Komi learned this the hard way, doing Double Arts before Nisekoi, as did Black Clover and Mx0's mangaka. Kishimoto can do whatever he wants now that he's washed his hands of Naruto, so that's good for him.

but Mx0 mangaka had his work axed in JUMP again

I meant how after Mx0, the mangaka wrote a series about a bunch of alien parasites possessing some schoolgirls and the MC having to kiss them to retrieve them.

He should've gone with that first, try to be Jump's new Kentaro Yabuki, then make Mx0. A reverse Black Cat->TLRD, really.

Author Comments

hope to see you again, Itani-sensei

omake and stuff from volume 1

This is the cover, of course

Thanks OP

Not a problem.

And that's all she wrote.

bump

muh

bump

Sad to see this go, was way better than generic fare like Black Clover and Love Rush. I hope the author can use the fact that he got serialized in Jump to get a good deal in a new publication.

That is not really true since Hero academia is the authors passion project and that is the only manga of his that is doing well.

I hope it will atleast pull a kiruko if it has to leave so soon.

sweet jesus
fuck you Japan

>not nopan
Dropped

ecchi garbage for teens

R.I.P. you will be the fuel for other series to survive longer.

Sucks it didn't last, but it seems expected. It didn't seem that creative or well thought out in contrast. It kinda seemed pretty low par crappy fanservice series ever.

And i so hoped it'll survive longer.
Would have been nice to have a series that's longer to read through again.

Isn't this dangerous? Go too far and you'll be putting a portal through a portal.

Meh, the only one of Jump's "new order" I like more than Takuan is Kimetsu.