The ride never ends (Nisekoi)

Onodera's daughter is cute

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1784011
imgur.com/a/pDiOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope she lost too.

I see Tsugumi managed to impregnate Chitoge. Good for them.

another tomboy, i see a flower in his hair

Huh? What is this? A doujin?

extra chapter from final vol.

Miyanagi Raku is best Raku.

>Onodera fucked a fat old baker
>Tsugumi is single
>Marika dead

Oh Komi you're the gift that never stops giving

>Miyanagi
Kosaki marries some fat salaryman that doesn't love her confirmed.

>Actually confirmed she married her baking teacher who was 15 years older than her
>Tsugumi married Claude
>Marika married mystery man

Don't buy Volume 25. It was a waste of fucking money to see my waifu Tsugumi marry a glasses man. I don't know what Komi gets off on having his characters marry older men.

I'm not falling for your bait.

>Cred Forums still care about Nisekoi and Komi.
Just give it up even Nips stop give a fuck about it, dude.

>Actually confirmed she married her baking teacher who was 15 years older than her

How can a mangaka hate their characters so much like this? This is almost as bad as making her a public toilet for old men.

>父は自分の父親に話すようになったことはありません。私は彼が彼がどのくらい古いと怖がっていたと思います。

Onodera's daughter literally says this shit to Raku's kid. Raku never talked to Onodera's husband because of how much older he was and how intimidated he was because of it.

Komi is a hack. I can accept Tsugumi not getting Raku but having her get Usagi Dropped by Claude is just fucking retarded.

At least Chitoge and Ruri managed to get decent partners. Shame about the entire rest of the cast though.

I suppose it could be worse now that I think about it. Marika could have ended up in that arranged marriage and Kosaki could have ended up a lonely christmas cake perma virgin.

>Onodera picked the one man that had the potential to make Raku jealous.

Well that's pretty realistic behavior for a spurned woman.

>Raku
>decent

Haha
ha

Onodera is a fucking slut

>Tsugumi married Claude
I'm not even a tsugumifag but what the fuck

>Be Tsugumifag
>Be happy with Chitoge winning the Raku since Chitogefags are bros
>Turns out Tsugumi married Claude.

Komi just can't let us be happy, can he.

>Tsugumi married Claude
topkek

Y-san?

Girls like older guys. Marrying an older man is also seen as desirable by Japanese women. He's giving her a good end.

More like the only one that got a decent partner is Ruri.

I don't even get why people cheer for Raku or root for their girl to end up with him. Dude is Ichika-tier(IS) shit, man

Literal OTP of this series

I don't know about you guys, but this is the first time I really got salty about putting up this manga. Making all the characters suffer like this brought years to my eyes.

You know what, I was okay with Komi before, but now he ruined the ending. It was nice that Chitoge won but deliberately writing terrible ends of the rest of the girls is quite possibly one of the worst things an author could do in a harem series.

Tsugumi and Kosaki deserved better than this shit. At least Marika and Yui got vague enough ends that we could still be happy for them.

Reminder that this Madman is doing a new mango. I can alredy feel the otters.

Raku is the only slut of the series.

Tsugumi x Claude?

Expected it,but FUCK THE FUCK OFF KOMI.

At least the kids would be cuUUUUUUGH

It's his last attemp to make Nisekoi end with a bang, he try to make people remember it because people seems to give zero fuck about it even with the climax.

Now that the manga is over, is the anime at least worth watching? I never read the manga, and I don't give a shit that blonde tsundere won, but the other girls seemed cute.

Ruri and Shuu ended up having twins. One girl is a retard like Shuu. The boy is a quiet guy like Ruri.

>Yui decent end
Her son is the teacher for the new generation's class. The old teacher that Shuu had a crush on is now the principal. Aside from that, we have no clue who Yui's husband is.

It almost feels like an NTR doujin at some points. According to Futaba, there is a picture of Onodera and her husband and he's some fucking huge (not fat) tall muscular dude.

Yeah. Their son is a trap. Guy who dresses like a girl. Claude is her fashion manager now.

I guess Komi has a miscegenation fetish.

>Raku cucked himself and failed to get away from his yakuza family, dooming him to a life of crime as well as abuse from his violent gorilla of a wife
>Onodera gets together with a rich mature man and lives happily ever after
10/10 ending

Only good pairing out of the three.

S1 has pretty good art and Claris. S2 is meh most of the time.

>Ruri and Shuu ended up having twins
Yeah nigga. fuck yes.

If anyone deserved to get NTR'd it would be Raku.

Seishirou Jr should NTR Haku.

>tfw we'll never get this Tsugumi ending

I hope Komi gets AIDS and dies

I wonder if the fat men in rape doijins are pleased.

Does anyone have the colored version of this? I've seen a completed version of this Tsugumi thing.

I have to keep playing Nisekoi Yomeiri to even get my Tsugumi ending....

I still feel like you're rusing us.

Do you think someone showed Komi the Tsugumi doujin and pissed him off?

>get AIDS
I doubt it, lol.

I'm just going to keep posting Tsugumi stuff to make myself feel better and ignore that she married Claude

Why? Does he hate Tsugumi? I wouldn't be surprised since this faggot keeps screwing her over.

>yfw you wanted the promised girl to have been revealed to be dead the whole time and Raku be alone in depression

FUCK YOU KOMI. I WANT MY TSUGUMI ENDING

user, trolling should only be taken so far. Provide some source already.

Claude is an actual man and would be a wonderful husband for her. Raku a shit.

>>Tsugumi married Claude
oh boy

>daughter
>has same hairstyle

STOP

>>Raku cucked himself and failed to get away from his yakuza family, dooming him to a life of crime as well as abuse from his violent gorilla of a wife
>>Onodera gets together with a rich mature man and lives happily ever after
The ending we deserve. Thanks Komi.

>everyone's offspring ended up in the same school
>their mom were also in the same school
Is the school cursed or something?

Ok faggots here's the next page of Onodera's daughter explaining her family circumstances. Read it you fucking assholes and never doubt me again.

>lose the love of your life
>marry some old fart

J U S T
U
S
T

>Onodera's daughter
They translated that wrong, in the original Japanese it says "Onodera's husband's daughter"

what a waste of genes all around

So is she raising her sister's daughter or something? Because she looks just like Onodera.

It's Raku's kid talking about himself in the entirety of this page. Fuck off.

Sasa is living with her aunt Haru to attend the school. Kosaki and the husband live in another city.

What happened to Haru

Oh by the way Onodera doesn't even live with her mom at all. She's too busy traveling around with her husband doing baking shit.

Very very close.

Instead Onodera's daughter lives with her aunt (Haru). She's here at the bottom of the page but her head is turned around.

>Being this mad

kek

This must be bait.

>married a taller, more attractive and financially stable man
>implying that makes her JUST material

Raku is the only loser here.

Read the spoilers with the pages I posed above. I hate it as much as you do but this will hopefully make people learn to never read Komi's work again

>financially stable man
>shitty old baker
>instead of young Yakuza boss

JUST

This page says nothing about whatever you are claiming either. Too bad people on Cred Forums can actually read moon.

>Raku
>boss material

Nice one.

Just die Komi

all this says is that the blonde kid doesn't have friends due to his hair and the girl is surprised that her first friend is a boy

そして、あなたがクソバカ、ページ全体を翻訳します。

Kosaki literally won this entire thing.

-landed on the last two volume covers.
-gets a spin-off where she gets raku.
-marries an older, more handsome, more taller and more financially stable man. this is ideal in Japan.
-has a cute daughter with her spouse.

10/10 Komi.

why does no one translate it when raws are available?

cute

Meanwhile Tsugumi married a fucking glasses idiot who is more in love with her best friend.

Sasuga Komi

>male Chitoge has blond hair despite that being genetically impossible (assuming Raku is the father of course)

Disgusting abomination.

I ask you guys to translate the pages to prove to me that you can read moon and none of you actually do anything kek

Face it, Onodera got fucked by an older guy and you guys are ass-blasted

>>instead of young Yakuza boss
Yet that young Yakuza boss got intimidated by the baker.

This is a joke, right? Does Shueisha encourage their mangaka to make the ending as terrible as possible?

They probably fucked on the table before preparing Raku's wedding cake too.

So where's the proof of Tsugumi marrying Claude?

where is the translation? :'v

>Kosaki ends up with an older, taller/more built man instead of beansprout Raku

Komi finds a way

>Tsugumi married Claude
What
>not Y-san
Congratulations, Komi
You've made me drop a series that I'm done reading even after it ended

>baker
>manly

Yeah no.

>Translating for some faggot who claims to be able to read moon

Please show me where they even talk about tsugumi.

>"Huh, this cream tastes salty... hold on, why are you gulping it down so quickly, Chitoge?"

kosaki and ruri were the only ones that ended up with good spouses. ruri got shuu, and kosaki got an older/taller/muscular man

-chitoge got beansprout. a yakuza boss who got intimidated by a damn baker.
-tsugumi got claude. some creep whos had his eye on chitoge for years
-marika got some mystery man who isnt y-san. komi doesnt care enough to give more info on him.

So all this extra chapter did was cement that Nisenisekoi > Nisekoi

>Yeah no.
Stay mad. Kosaki still won in the end.

>Kishuku Gakkou No Juliet
next chapter when ;_;

claude a cute

Wait, that ahoge on the mom... isn't that Haru?

Wow, poor Y-san. Komi gives him hope with the last chapter and took it all away.

She's staying with Haru for school.

>Some user who can't read nip spreads rumors and Cred Forums believes them

Honestly this is the biggest clue to know that the dude posting "spoilers" is trolling.

There's no mention of Maria in these pages and it was already confirmed that she ended up with y-san at the the of the manga. There's no need to retcon.

>Onodoormat marries old baker Chad in order to make Raku jealous

What a slut.

Kosakifags BTFO again

Why is that a bad thing exactly?

>Kosakifags BTFO again
I'm glad. If the spoilers are true then he's older/taller/muscular. In Japan, that's very desirable and an older man is preferred.

user, everyone knows that. They just don't care and using it as an excuse to satisfy their hate-boner for the series.

I thought the ride was finished,

You have the page for that? I tried looking at the pages here but I don't see those characters

yuncomics.com/archives/1784011

here's the content of the final volume. no mention of tsugumi/marika. the spoilers of tsugumi marrying claude, kosaki marrying the older baker , marika marrying some unknown guy, and the ruri/shuu twins are fake. all we know is that kosaki married a man with the last name miyanagi and that sasa(the daughter) is staying with haru to attend school.

>All this blatant shitposting

>All this blatant shitposting

imgur.com/a/pDiOU

Full raw. No talk about the old cast at all. Sasa tells Haku that she just transferred to this school during their talk/Haku tells her that no one talks to him because of his family/way he looks(yakuza family, blue eyes/blonde hair). Sasa calls Haru "aunt Haru" and Haru tells her that Haku will start working at the shop next week. Haku thinks Sasa is pretty cute. That's basically the gist of the quick omake.

We know nothing of Sasa's father, except that his last name is Miyanagi. His age/profession/appearance weren't revealed. The kids don't even talk about their parents. Haku just tells the gang members that he's not the third heir, but his own person.

suddenly i'm an otter... again.
I want more chapters

You mean Raku? He loved her and knew she did too, but couldn't resist fucking the gorilla.

Some 23 year old is marrying a 43 year old who already has kids in their 20s next month

Spoilers were fake. There's no talk about the old cast. Only thing we know about Kosaki's husband is his last name.

>Some 23 year old is marrying a 43 year old who already has kids in their 20s next month
wait, what?

I'm just happy Ruri won the Shuubowl.

top fucking kek

Komi is a legend.

Those spoilers are fake. Komi doesn't care enough about Tsugumi or Marika to tell us if they got a happy ending.

i thought i was free from this shit
what the fuck

I really hope this is true. It's Fuuka levels of retarded

An old friend of mine, her sister is marrying a guy twice her age who has kids in their college years. She has piercings and tattoos.

Onodera is the one that should have died

a message from komi in the final volume

After that final punch in the gut Komi decided to kick some sand in our face as we grovel on the ground.

I don't know how much of these spoilers are true but really anything having to do with Nisekoi will somehow anger me.

>I don't know how much of these spoilers are true
Completely fake. I posted a summary already.

No talk about the old cast at all. Sasa tells Haku that she just transferred to this school during their talk/Haku tells her that no one talks to him because of his family/way he looks(yakuza family, blue eyes/blonde hair). Sasa calls Haru "aunt Haru" and Haru tells her that Haku will start working at the shop next week. Haku thinks Sasa is pretty cute. That's basically the gist of the quick omake.

We know nothing of Sasa's father, except that his last name is Miyanagi. His age/profession/appearance weren't revealed. The kids don't even talk about their parents. Haku just tells the gang members that he's not the third heir, but his own person.

>sasa
>haku

This is fucking worse than boruto and salad

That's a lot of runes for a simple "Fuck you"

Manga is better
Anime is mediocre

Tsugumifags are truly autistic

>Shitting on waifufags
Thank you based Komi
These special snowflake faggots deserve it for all of their Anti-Chitoge posts...fuck them

>Raku be alone in depression
Chitoge would cure that depression :)

spoilers are fake m8

learn how to fucking read.

no fucking way, really?

>The only thing that Raku's son inherited from him was his Y chromosome.

He got cucked right? Oh god this is rich. Way to crash the manga at the end Komi.

Yeah ofcourse, he let the whole Yakuza cum in Chitoge while sitting in the corner and jacking off

Goddamn I will miss this series

Also Ie looks like a faggot from Inuyasha or some shit

>Onodera basically got with a baker because it reminded her of Raku
>She probably thinks of Raku every time she fucks this baker
>Stay mad
LOL

What is the point about Nisekoi?

>Haku just tells the gang members that he's not the third heir, but his own person
That's what his father said

Holy fuck. This is the the most shit taste I have ever seen in a manga. Naruto pairings were better then this shit.

How does one manage to screw his own characters so hard down the drain.

Literally who cares?
Only ones that matter are Raku and Chitoge anyways

The spoilers are fake.

Spoilers are fake. We know nothing of of Kosaki's husband age/appearance/profession. We just know his last name.

>>Onodera basically got with a baker because it reminded her of Raku
tall/fit/older aren't words that you would use to describe raku though. kosaki started moving on in that one panel where she decides to not say hi to him. she got married with someone and shes happy now. let it the fuck go.

>Tsugumi married Claude
KOOOOOOOOMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

You're not supposed to pair losing girls up with other men they're supposed to stay single and alone so I can self insert as their potential boyfriends THIS IS BULLSHIT FUCK YOU KOMI.

Why can't the losers just be strong, independent women who need no men.

Sorry guys but I'm the mysteryman that Marika married.

why is this garbage still ongoing?

Why do they want make Boruto joke over and over again? Just kill it already.