I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like it

I love it

I don't like it
But I love you all

Be careful when eating fish.

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once.

Thanks doc.

Will you really stop posting it once we all like it?

I am the fin of my fish.

Screenshot?

Once this site goes down you won't have it anymore.

He hates it!!

Is that a threat?

Only if you don't buy a pass.

You're going to love this, trust me. what you're seeing now is my normal state.

Wait...

WHAT?

But where will the Fish™ go?!

This is a reaction pic.

I'm afraid

And this. This is what is known as a reaction pic that has ascended above a reaction pic. Or, you could just call this avatar fagging.

你母親的陰部散發魚腥味

Hehehe just wait.

No, this is a slut.

And this....THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When Cred Forums is gone the fish will stay inside your heart and you will HATE it.

I am indifferent to it.

>This is a reaction pic.

This is an inappropriate reaction pic.

I'm sorry it took much longer than the others. I haven't had the occasion to practice this one. This is what I call a super shitposter.

Please note my Cred Forums icon.

THAT'S INAPPROPRIATE!

Oh fuck dude.
I feel so powerful.
God damn dude, god fucking damn dude.
Shit. Sakurafish should have one too because I gifted him a pass in 2013.

>30 seconds of cooldown
Awww fuck man, it's like i'm in 2010 all over again.

NANI?

test

>2013
Opinion discarded

It's when they came out.

Please check mine, thank you, trashcan.

IT STINKS
IT STINKS
IT STINKS

I like Sakura over Rin and Saber

Do you like Illya?

This little widget wasn't worth 15 dollars, fuck.
I regret this.

I only like the fish

>Please note my Cred Forums icon.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I don't like it

It means I'm all powerful and that my opinion is more valid than those without a pass, not to mention even those with a pass (such as Mordin) get a lesser valid opinion because my pass is proof of my longevity.
It is physical proof that I am, In fact, an oldfag.

>mordin
A ghost from the past.

I'm going to reply with this everyday until you like it.

AYE, BUT AT WHAT COST

You palm is warm!

15 dollars

Good times

>2012
>oldfag

I'm sure there's some way for you to earn that money back...

>tripfags with pass logo
Aye, time to filter this shit

I love any state of you AoG! Please let me have your babies!

But you didn't post it yesterday.

She's fine but I just prefer Sakura.

And Rider too

I have nothing but scorn and derision for it.

>scorn and derision
But do you like it?

Don't be so smug about it.

It's alright.

I'll hate it until the day I don't.

She has a lovely skull...

Reminder.

>2012

But I don't wanna pay $15 bucks to be loved.

You seem to be laboring under the delusion that people actually respect the logo but in reality it only makes people without it angry. This is the Cred Forums equivalent of sour grapes and most Anons will just try to rationalize a way to hate you for having the pass icon. If anything is just there to make people upset which is super funny.

>Merciless ridicule and name calling

That actually makes it sound horrible... Is this how they advertise?

...and suddenly I want one more than anything!

>implying phoneposting apps show the logo
>implying anyone that has been here for more than a month won't filter it
I really, really don't get the decision behind this.

I'm still indifferent to it.

HOW DARE YOU SUPPORT THE IMAGE BOARD THAT YOU POST ON REGULARLY!!!

Yes, people get super angry because you have a pass and they don't.
They shit shit like "You fucking faggot, you are worse than a tripfag, >Actually supporting Cred Forums, fucking redditor/karmawhore" etc.
Like I said, it's super funny.
Well if anything, it's just a way to support Cred Forums and to make people upset. If some fag actually takes the time to filter the logo just because they get so triggered by it, I find that as a win. Just like when some fag filters a tripfag because he has a different opinion, rather than shitposting itself.
Filters were a mistake that turned this place into a hugbox without different opinions allowed.
Yeah! Tell him!

The only reason I got one in the first place was so that I didn't have to type in captchas. I think that was before captcha caching on Cred Forums X was a thing.

Now that I'm so used to Cred Forums without captcha (again) I can't go back.

>Tfw I got one to genuinely support the site.
>Fucking loved it
>Bought a pass every single year except last year
>Mfw coming back to SUPER FAST SHITPOSTING SPEEDS and no captcha
This is so good, I was just pretending I didn't mind captchas.

KUYASHI!!

>it's just a way to support Cred Forums
And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.
I just don't get why in the fuck would Hiro do this whole since4pass thing. It's against pretty much everything this site ever stood for.
I don't even get why the fuck he reduced posting timers, to be honest.
Surely he must realize that that's just going to increase the shitposting and bandwidth usage.
>Filters were a mistake
Perhaps. But this was no achievement either.

Yes, it truly increases shitposting but it also boosted pass sales like crazy. The current meta-meme is meta-shitposting so of course a little bone like the pass icon would be a success.
It's not a big deal, it's not annoying like being a tripfag (Even though being a tripfag has nothing to do with being annoying) It's literally a 16x16 little pic that complements the Anonymous name. It serves no purpose, it gives no benefits.
This should not be an issue, it's an issue because people don't have it themselves.

Yes, but the pass last for a year, don't they?
I'm no expert, but will the additional money from the passes bought in these days be enough to cover the increase in shitposting?
I hope it comes to an end soon, or Hiro really did shoot his own foot this time.
At the very least it's not a fucking signature now.
Though I'm afraid that was Hiro's aim all along.

I wish it was a signature still so faggots would get even more triggered over something insignificant.

He really needs to release some figures of costs and stuff, I'd like to know how much money the site actually needs.
I'm surprised he hasn't asked for donations, I'd definitely throw money at him to keep the site going.

>implements a visible pass icon
>doesn't give us back visible sage

HIIIIIIIIIIIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.................................................................................

>Implement a visible icon
>You can't use it along sage so your shitposts will ALWAYS bump the thread

It's the only downside. When I'm shitposting I always sage as a form of respect for the other users.

HATE IT

You Hat me?

Not OP, but I like it

Sakura falls in love with Shiro.

Unable to confess, the wormslut is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when the educated prostitute recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FISH.

>Sakur-Ai! Because, you know, she's Sakura and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

I HATE IT

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

inb4 nigger mods

yeah