Okay Cred Forums I don't really come here often but whatever...

Okay Cred Forums I don't really come here often but whatever. An anime comes along once in a blue moon I'm actually interested in and OPM I only started watching on Toonami because it was the only thing on when I got home late from work early Sunday mornings.

But my question is: why do people like this shit? This is popular right? I've heard about it randomly around the internet, and I kind of just started checking it out by accident. I kinda got into it and last week was episode 11 where they teased that world destroying pirate guy vs Saitama. I figured this would actually be a REAL fucking fight, it being the finale and all.

Boy was I fucking disappointed. After the first part of the fight Saitama doesn't even bother dodging/deflecting anymore. He just tanks everything and is fine. I was more entertained by the rag tag group of side heros taking down that morphing guy than Saitama vs Boros. Not sure where I'm going with this. Am I just too old and jaded to enjoy things now? It just bugs me that Saitama is just invincible for no reason and its never explained how he got so strong.

>Okay Cred Forums I don't really come here often but whatever. An anime comes along once in a blue moon I'm actually interested in and OPM I only started watching on Toonami because it was the only thing on when I got home late from work early Sunday mornings.
Fuck off and kill yourself, you aren't welcome here.

watch more anime

Everything about your post says you should be anywhere but here.

Hm guess I should have expected as much. You guys hate OPM right? Is it like every other board where you hate all the popular things?

Hardly anything comes along that I actually like. Not that I'm searching very hard. Last thing I liked was KLK and before that Serial Experiments Lain.

Watch how it's done.

Checked.

Just because some people like it or not doesn't mean that the whole community will do the same.

Looks like you only watch popular anime, found your problem.

>IT'S POPULAR SO YOU CAN'T DISLIKE IT

Check em

Hm and let me guess all the most popular anime are terrible? Its just like video games!

>Last thing I liked was KLK
Kill la kill yourself

Pathetic.

One punch man endlessly mocks powerlevelshit, I guess you missed that.

At least I predicted mine to fail

>thinly veiled rec thread
>Okay Cred Forums I don't really come here often but whatever
Fuck off.

>I'm only interested in OPM
>why do people like this shit?
Hm why not do some self reflection
how old are you? 30? 40? why not watch cartoons with your kids instead

Things need to be meaningless to be popular or you can make someone uncomfortable.
Popular anime and videogames are usually bland because they can't scare the audience.

Eh? I tried to show my nephew Animaniacs once a few years ago. He said he didn't like it. I can't stand cartoon these days, and the stuff I like this generation doesn't.

No I could find stuff if I really wanted to. I kinda just wanted to talk about how stupid OPM was and how I kinda felt cheated by it.

Eh yeah I guess you're right. I knew this obviously, but I guess I was just expecting OPM to explain itself better.

OPM is awful, i always figured it's just an age gap thing with that kind of fandom.

/thread

Eh, hm, hm, hmm, eh
Hm what is wrong with you?

Why is Cred Forums so hostile against people who are new to anime? Why not make them one of you guys and educate them. Such a stupid board culture.

>It just bugs me that Saitama is just invincible for no reason and its never explained how he got so strong.

100 sit ups
100 push ups
100 squats
Every. Single. Day.

>I was just expecting OPM to explain itself better
How fucking retarded do you have to be to expect the need for a battle shounen to explain itself?

If you don't say you're new then no one knows you're new.
The problem is that bitches enjoy talking about how they found their hobby.

The emphasis isn't on being new to anime. It is on being new to the board or the internet in general. Lurk for a few more years before posting, newfag

It's a comedy show that has some serious moments, where it ponders about what being a hero really is. That's it.
I would be fucking pissed too if I did what you did, because the animation is absolutely beatiful and wasted on OPM. The first part of the fight, inside the ship had me excited like a kid watching Frieza vs Goku for the first time. Then it turned out it wasn't actually that cool...