youtube.com/watch?v=g79wV5JVrnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Loli loevs burg.

I had burg yesterday though.

Just ate one

>burg
>not superior pulled pork sandwich

But anons, burgers make you FAT.

Does anyone have more pictures of extremely Japanese lolis fitting in perfectly with incredibly American adults?

>Feel hungry for hamburgers
>See this thread
Magic

What do Japanese burgers taste like?

It's been a good 15 years since I last ate a cancerbun.

POST MORE BURG

Tall burg.

What are the best burgers?

Are you in North Carolina?
If no, you know nothing of superior pulled pork.

Five guys.

This, actually. I love how cute that picture looks.

>tastes exactly like a burger you can make at home
>costs $7

Five Guys is made for complete idiots.

That's true of all restaurants.

???

hamburg, you pleb

No. Go to a place like Carl's Jr or In and Out and their hamburgers don't taste like what you'd make at home. And of course, the same can be said for McDonald's, even though they taste like dried rat meat.

The point is, Five Guys is hardly the best hamburger you can get. Of course, the absolute best hamburgers you can get are from special hole-in-the-wall shops and not a chain restaurant.

Ah, see, your mistake is being on the West Coast. Where Five Guys is actually still a hole in the wall shop around DC, it's a lot better.

In and Out tastes like congealed grease, and Carl's Jr.... well they were good a few years back.

I want to step on that crying hamster thing

>In and Out tastes like congealed grease
Have you even eaten there? Since you're on the east coast, I'd assume not.

>and Carl's Jr.... well they were good a few years back.
They're kind of what Burger King was in the 90s. Bigger portions and better ingredients, but for a higher price. Then Burger King decided to compete with McDonalds and went full retard.

>Burger King
RIP. Went down the drain quick.

Not that user but yeah, I don't get the hype for in and out. They're cheap but it taste like a regular burger. Say at Sonic or Checkers level. Five guys are better but shit that fucking price is a atrocity

In-in-Out is what fast food is supposed to be. A reasonably good burger that's cheap and quick. When compared to fast food like McDonalds or Burger King it comes out looking a lot better.
It can't really be compared to Five Guys, since Five Guys is a more fast casual dining than fast food

>Went down the drain quick.
You have no idea. When I was a kid, my family would go to Costco every single Saturday like clockwork. And on the way home, we'd always stop at Burger King.

One week, we went there and got all the usual food. Big Whopper and some onion rings. Then, exactly 7 days later, we went back, and the Whopper was magically half the size. And the onion rings were 30% smaller. And everything cost 50% more.

Within 7 fucking days, the entire store changed. One week, it was Carls Jr. The next week, it was McDonalds. Fucking eerie.

Think this was around 1996 or so.

did you remember to clap and leave a tip after eating your burger?

Do you remember to puke on your barmaid before leaving to ride home on your bike and hope to not get blown up by a Muslium?

Love a good burg thread

>not capturing an enemy stronghold during lunch

Nigga, do you even crusade?

Fuck burg

Five Guys is not all that cheap. It's here in Hongcouver.

burg

Are hamburgers considered children's food in Japan?

No. It's viewed as a stereotypical Amurica thing though.

>that burger
So much want

youtube.com/watch?v=g79wV5JVrnc

I feel hungry right now.

BOOOY IF YOU D-

>Sonic
If you start talking shit about Sonic Slush drinks I will fight you right here, right now.

>not going to Sonic for those chili-cheese dogs
Sad!

So a children's food

>It's viewed as a stereotypical Amurica thing though.

isn't it everywhere?

>America thing = Children's food
I don't call gun culture as children's food.

I want some of that.

>burger with beer

>ZUN without beer

Five Guys and In-n-Out are overrated garbage.

Fact.

Yes, I have been to the West coast. Honestly the only thing that In and Out seems to have going for it is that weird hidden menu cult bullshit.

And yeah, burger king went down hard.

How many burgers can you spot in this picture?

>consuming meat

I wish I could eat burg every day.

I love eating the flesh of the ones you love.

>eating the flesh of murder victims is not my style, op.

How does it feel to be sub-human?

That's a bunch of mayo.

chihaya haet burg

how get burg?

They taste like air. They're too spongy, and only make you want a real burger

Would you eat Doronjo's burg...

Not the burgers I make. The condiments alone I barely have any. When I make burgers I cook them very rare and bleeding, put on a bun, load mayo and maybe ketchup or bbq then consume.

Now I would like to add cheese, lettuce, pickles, sautéed onions, and a1 sauce but I ain't got time for that. 5 guys is decent for burgers but they are lacking in side dishes like veggies or onion rings instead of just fries. Best burgers near me are at the local bars.

...or Yatterman's burg?

Doronjo's is a meal.