>mp100
>nanatsu no taizai (seven deadly sins)
>fma

What other anime would I like?

naruto
one piece
bleach

jojo?

One piece seems really long. Is it hard to get into? I have also heard the quality really drops off. Like really drops off hard.

boku no pico

You forgot fairy tail

Pico to Chico

I tried it and didn't like it. I only watched a few episodes, though. Maybe I will try it again.

Try Akame ga Kill and Rokka

request go to

you really have normlfag taste

Anything top ranked on MAL.

I am a normalfag when it comes to anime. I just like having something to look forward to when I come home.

The quality of the story/plot or the quality of the art of the anime? I feel the the further you get into the story of One Piece, the deeper the plot and lore get. The art style of the anime is a different beast. Some people love it, some people hate it, for various reasons. I'm more in for the story and lore.

here than

Type-Moon
FMA:B
Cowboy Bebop
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Steins;Gate
Shingeki no Kyojin
Death Note
Code Geass
Toradora!
Elfen Lied
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
One Punch Man
Mahou Shoujo MadokaMagica
Clannad
Samurai Champloo
Log Horizon
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Baccano!
Death Parade
Oregairu
Spice and Wolf
Black Lagoon
Hellsing Ultimate
Monogatari Series
Erased
Ping Pong
JoJo
Kill la Kill
Berserk
Re;Zero

Art isn't something I give a shit about unless it's awful. We share the same taste, user. Thanks for the rec

Gurren Lagann

Great thread. High quality, a shining example of Cred Forums's current level of discourse.

>implying this nice little reddit thread isnt better than non-stop shitposting

Try JoJo, it's even better than hxh xD

There's a whole board dedicated for this, my dear plebbitor.

Maybe try the manga. Back then the anime really aided to the experience of reading the manga and even a couple of filler arcs were enjojable (g8 arc in particular is so much fun) but ever since the Sabaody arc and specially since the Fishman Island arc, both the animation and pacing have been deteriorating. It eventualy became insulting in the arc that just ended (Dressrosa).

The manga's art and story is going strong despite the dive took by the anime. Hence my suggestion, but check out the anime up to Water 7/Ennies Loby arc.

Couldn't tell you. I don't have shit taste.

>mfw this board is swarming with people like OP