>Love 2
>Love 1
That sure is a lot of love.

How do we stop this?

>* 2813 Masou
Disgusting.

Destroy Japan's idol culture.

>* 3640 Mob
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, as expected of walmart OPM.

Get rekt MOE haters.
We are unstoppable

>* 4761 accelerator
>* 2119 Kuroko
>** 473 accelerator

Honestly, a show only about idols makes a lot of sense.

>** 903 ff15

We don't.

I enjoyed both new game and love live so this makes me happy. I don't even care that some people say anime is dead because they don't like what is getting made I'm enjoying what they have to offer.

>stopping Sunrise

This is the Gundam of our generation

>*3356 ff15
>*2503 boxff15
>**903 ff15
Wait, those free anime shorts sold almost 7k?

If you cant beat em join em

>* 5716 NEW

CGCDT BANZAI

> 3671 Dungan
Pretty sure it's because of the special ep.

>* 3640 Mob
FUJOSHITS BTFO

>** 858 Soma
>** 368 taboo
>* 1819 rewrite
Thank God.

>* 1348 this art
Should've been higher.

>71185
>66745

Holy fuck

>5716 NEW
Come on Season 2. I know the studio doesn't really do that often but volume 3 and 4 really needs to be animated since they're the best volumes so far.

One is probably for the Final Live Concert and the other for the Sunshine Vol 1 anime.

Another shitty season in sales aside for love live. Anime is dying.

>Aqours is shit they're never going to sell
>Sunshine anime is going to flop hard
>I bet it won't even hit S1's 35k average
>Love Live is dead

If Sunshine S2 can hit 90k average like Original S2 did, I think they're in pretty good shape. Strong start.

S2 average was around 70k not 90.

Oh crap, you're right. 67k. Sunshine is not looking too bad then.

>Mob flopping
Good.

So glad for New game.

>love live outsold the next best selling anime tenfold

Where were you when anime was finished?

>* 2793 Ilya

And still getting a movie

And probably another season. Fucking how?

The normal/easy answer would be merch sales, but I have a feeling the people behind the mainstream fsn have a hand in it. Prisma is bringing in a whole new demographic for them, considering how they were recently added to GO

>love live selling
This is like water being wet at this point. It doesn't surprise me at all.

You forgot that male idol fujo show that sold 16,000.

0 to 500000

Yuri doesn't sale they said

Actual Yuri doesn't sell. Yuribait does.

When will T7s finally get anime

How the fuck can Love Live sell this good year after year?

Seriously what the fuck?

The marketing structure of the franchise is genius as fuck and JP is full of idolfags.

release jav

Love Live is actual yuri. Had a love confession and everything.

>Love Live is actual yuri

I like this meme.

>*1803 ストブラ
Is this a boxed set?

Why is Love Live listed twice, the other is the new generation but what is the other? Also how can it outsell every other franchise combines by itself? Maybe I actually should watch it soon just to make sure I am not missing anything out.

What short is this?

Can't you even check your spelling first?

Pretty sure it is.

>Maybe I actually should watch it soon just to make sure I am not missing anything out.

You're not. The anime is mediocre at best.

>5716 NEW

Next GochiUsa they said, didn't even sell half of what GochiUsa did.

I guess they meant the Brotherhood series

source???

No one's actually buying it for the anime, just like no one buys AKB's CDs for the music.

>* 5716 NEW
Good, though it' Dogakobo so we can't except a second season
>* 3640 Mob
Even the fujoshit couldn't save it, that's a shame.

But Sunshine's songs are shit compared to the old one.

They're also selling worse.

Remember to add the DVD numbers.

DVD numbers aren't out yet?

Oh then that's another story, may reach 10k.

I can only remember 2 insert songs in the sunshine anime, the rest were so forgettable.

Did you even look at the op post?

Compared to Prime Muse, yeah I agree. But Early Aqours > Early Muse, especially subunit songs.

Usually about 10k off Muse sales. Their singles are selling a bit worse than Muse, but all of their singles have peaked in the top 10 Oricon and a bulk of them have reached top 5. Still relatively popular for anime music.

>Soma that low
Its not like the adaption was shit or was overrun with QUALITY. Whats going on. It was actually a decent adaption

Fuck, I'm retarded.

6k is not that bad, expected worse.

Dude
>DVD
>**736 NEW
That makes it total 6,452.

Mob Psycho 100 is 3,640 (BD) + 2,009 (DVD) = 5,649.

Surprisingly, stalker estimates were surprisingly accurate for both those titles.

Anone Ganbare, Love Marginal and Diamond princess are way better than sunshines subunit songs.

> Early Aqours > Early Muse
You know Snow Halation was their second single? And don't even try to tell me Snow Halation is shit.

Deconstruction of idolshit when?

>* 1819 rewrite
Ouch

Doesn't even deserve to be this high, this adaptation was shit, nothing good about it.

Apparently, wake up girls was that.
But nobody wants to see idol-stuff being deconstructed anyway. It's all about the singing and dancing performance. Stuff like their personal life is just padding out the episodes to the next song routine.

>Decent adaptation

It really did not capture the intensity of the manga at all. The Autumn Elections were intense as fuck in the manga, but the anime made it feel like one big chore. The Stagaire arc was supposed to be magical as fuck, but the anime couldn't capture that either. With how the Shokugeki Manga sales are dropping, I highly doubt we see an S3.

Sunshine's most interesting moments were the SOL parts, everything else was shit.

Does Marimitte, Yuru Yuri, and Madoka ring a bell or two?

Meanwhile:
Best selling yaoi: Junjou Romantica sold 9.5K
Second best "selling" yaoi: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi sold 5K

And you fags are so paranoid about fujos

Did you not watch Kuma Miko?

>* 1819 rewrite
Key anime without kyoAni is failure.

This. Sunshine should have just ditched the idol bits and focus on dame dame school girls being dame dame.

Don't forget
>*4805 プラネタ

Highly disagree. I would put Strawberry Trapper and Yozora Nandemo over any of those three songs. and this is coming from a huge Lily White fag.

Snow Halation is very good obviously and iconic (a bit overrated to be honest), but what do they have besides that pre-S2? Mermaid Vol 1 was shit. Natsuiro Jump was bad. Borarara was alright. Yuujo no Change I'd arguably the worst song in the entire franchise. They really didn't hit their stride until after S1. The problem with Muse is that they were too top heavy. They had amazing singers like Umi/Eli/Maki/Rin, but then they also had downright terrible singers like Nozomi, Nico, Hanayo, and sometimes Kotori. Eventually they got their shit together and produced the masterpiece that is Arashi no Naka no Koi Dakara, not to mention the School Idol Movie inserts.

Aqours doesn't have this problem. The only singers that can rival Muse's top 4 are Yoshiko and Hanamaru. On the flipside, the worst Aqours singers, Ruby and Kanan, are still better than Muse's bottom 4. Early Aqours is just more consistent than Early Muse, which is why I think they are better right now. The sales obviously disagree with me, but that's just my humble opinion.

No it wasn't. SoL moments in LL have always been A-channel tier, they're extremely generic not to mention the characters are one note as well

Ruby is a good singer. Check your ears.

I guess. The whole point in idol is cute girls singing and that's why it sells.

No, I thought it was just a SoL about a girl and a bear with a fuck you ending.

The fact I know precisely what you are talking about only worsens my self image.

I guess you can say that about the first LL, but I think Sunshine really has some good SOL parts, especially between the 1st year.

Glad that New Game is selling. Definitely best anime this season.

Yuru Yuri is comedy Yuri. It's not serious in any way. Maria same sold decently but didn't break the bank either. Madoka was Yuri bait.

She's okay. Still bottom 2. I just can't forgive her for ruining Genki Zenkai Day Day Day.

>with a fuck you ending.
Yes, it's your idol deconstruction you wanted. It's a fuck you for people who worship idols.

I bet you haven't even watched 1/6th of the shows that aired.

Don't worry. He didn't even watch New Game at all, and is just pretend-participating in these threads in an attempt to fit in with us cool Cred Forumsnons.

What a half-assed rank. If you make a thread at least put some effort into it

Not really. Nenecchi best girl. Hazuki worst.

She saved it though.

Awful bait is awful

By the way, Marimitte sold 10K, run for 3 seasons, have a movie, and the novels were hailed as classic.

Keep reposting your samefag

>Natsuiro Jump was bad.
>Yuujo no Change arguably the worst
>Snow Hala is overrated
>He thinks s1 OP and ED aren't good
>Wonder zone, No brand Girls, Start Dash
You have shit taste. The only memorable song Aqours has right now is Mijuku Dreamer.

OP wanted to post it before anybody else did.

Ruby is better than Dia, You, Chika and Kanan. She pretty much carried Cyaron.

Mijuku Dreamer is overrated and boring and I don't get why people love it so much.

10k is not amazing by any means, and maybe it got that much praise because it was a good show overall, not because of the Yuri. And if anyone is baiting here it's you. You're trying to prove that actual Yuri sells and you're just giving me one example. Madoka doesn't owe it's success to the lesbian shipping that's for sure.

Only A-Rise songs was good.

Sunshine Pika Pika Ondo is the most memorable. u's had nothing like it.

Learn english, mugino
New Game was bad. Especially when compared to other Kirara shows

Don't forget Utena and Symphogear

lol, ok, user
I recognize you whereever you go

New Game is best Kirara show. Even better than Gochiusa.

No arguments = I win.

>10k is not amazing by any means

Whatever you say

If your going to exclude LL summer sale's pretty much worse than Spring

>10k is not amazing by any means
I know you're just baiting but this is too obvious user.

They're both awful in the characterization department. Maybe I'm too spoiled by KyoAni's SoLs but New game characters just felt flat.

First of all, get the fuck out of my face with Wonder Zone. That song was so bad it almost made me drop the series. Kotori is a good singer when she tries (Love Marginal, Spicaterrible), but holy shit. As a newfag to the franchise, that one was hard to swallow.

Second of all, don't be such a Musefag. Aqours has had some very memorable songs, unlike you I don't just watch the anime. Koi Aqua, Mijiku Dreamer, Humming Friend, and Mattete Ai No Uta have all been quite memorable and top tier.

Natsuiro Jump and Yuujo no Change are bad. Snow Halation was good when I first listened to it, but didn't really think too much of it besides that I thought it was very good. People that think it's a masterpiece are nostalgia fags who first listened to it during S2. Also, I forget to a address the OP and ED. They're alright. Still better than Sunshine's OP and ED, but none of those 4 songs are really that great. Start Dash is catchy, I'll give you that.

I'm still going to stick with my opinion that Early Aqours is/was better than Early Muse. Feel free to think otherwise, musical taste is subjective anyway. I actually followed Early Muse and I don't let the nostalgia dictate how I rate them, and I can say that I just value consistency overall, and Aqours has been more consistent.

Yuri alone doesn't sell. There are dozens of serious yuri series that have flopped in the past couple of decades alone.

every aqours song is terrible

It's one of the weakest, rivaled by shit like A-channel or whatever

Better than yaoi, as proven by how active it is right now.
Probably even better than harem. Defintiely better than harem

>Ruby is better than Dia, You, Chika and Kanan. She pretty much carried Cyaron.
>This is what Rubytards actually believe.

Told you Sunshine is gonna sell between 60 and 70k.
Fuck me and my predictions always being spot on.

Also New Game is at 6,452 combined sales.

>1545 Servamp BD
>3085 Servamp DVD
Nice

Oh wow, Masou sold 3,716?

Better than what I would kinda expect for such a cheesy show. But I'm not complaining.
I might even buy a localized version of it.

You're confusing yuri with yuri bait and yaoi with yaoi bait. Both yuri and yaoi sell awful, otaku just want teasing without any actual romance involved.

Don't mind them.
The show shat on her, her popularity, screentime and fanservice are all hardly or non-existent, so they are bitter, but harmless. Ruby is dead at this point.

When are those fujoshi going to by a BD player?
Or do they buy the DVD because it's 1000 yen cheaper?

Average cumulative for Sunshine will probably be around the 50ks.

Yes.
Also, DVD players are still far more widespread worldwide.

She's going to make a comeback in S2. Just you watch.

This and It was an average adaptation.

Last time I checked:
Utena, Sailormoon, and Maria-sama ga Miteru are all museum quality, each one sold alot more than you think

But has yaoi ever made something that can be discussed for more than a week?

Why would the staff suddenly give a shit about her, especially when people has abandoned her?
Not happening.

I actually liked her anime self more than the crybaby shitter who is afraid of everything pre-anime. She was worst girl for me at first but became tolerable with the anime.

We'll see about that.

Nobody said this.

I guess everyone's tolerable when she doesn't have a combined screentime of 2 minutes aside from one episode.

Mob probably will sell 2k more. Still doing very good at amazon ranking. The sale for first week is low because it got the boost at the last moment.

If you're going to include Sailormoon as a yuri series I might as well just counter with Osomatsu and UtaPri and call it a day. Both Utena and Maria-sama sold around 15k I believe, which is great. But you keep dismissing the dozens of yuri shows that fail. What is your point exactly? That adding yuri romances to a series automatically grants it success?

Didn't work with Rin.

But at what cost? Hanamaru became a fat caveman meme. Kanan became a edgelord and was never able to fill her Group Mom role. Riko was boring as fuck. You became an NTR doormat. Sunrise did more harm than good, they should have just stuck with the original pre-anime Dengeki profiles.

He just wants to perpetuate the yuri/yaoi-rivalry, because there's nothing interesting going on currently on the /u/ board.

TM and merchandising.
Prisma has probably long since stopped relying on its BD sales in favor of other sources of revenue.

Of course, of course. If you can prove that they are gay.

I'm just saying that inspite of being 10 years younger than yaoi yuri is still a better market than yaoi.

Illya BD sales have also remained mostly the same for 4 seasons so far.

■アニメ音楽BD/DVD歴代TOP10
*1 71,185 LV μ’s Final LoveLive! ~μ’sic Forever~ Memorial BOX μ’s (単巻の合算は完全版以降)
*2 65,190 LV μ’s→NEXT LoveLive! 2014~ENDLESS PARADE~ μ’s
*3 61,920 PV μ’s Live Collection μ’s
*4 60,215 LV μ’s Go→Go! LoveLive! 2015 ~Dream Sensation!~ Memorial BOX μ’s
*5 48,556 LV μ’s 3rd Anniversary LoveLive! μ’s
*6 45,624 LV けいおん!! ライブイベント ~Come with Me!!~
*7 40,360 LV けいおん! ライブイベント ~レッツゴー!~
*8 38,899 PV NANA CLIPS 6 水樹奈々
*9 37,635 PV マクロスF MUSIC CLIP 娘クリ
10 37,232 LV Free!-Eternal Summer- 岩鳶・鮫柄 合同文化祭

One of this does not belong

Yuri kuma sold like shit.

It had a catchy ED though.

Nice to see Free getting some love.

S1 sold modestly well. It definitely dipped down starting in S2 onwards but that was most likely the turning point towards them shifting focus towards other shit other than BDs.

Personally, Prisma has probably rooted itself enough that it's nearly on par with other long-running mahou shoujo series. With the added benefit that it's from Fate as well.

That is true.

I'm just saying I liked anime Ruby more, or the Kurosawas in general because Dia was more likeable too and their interactions were cute.
Riko is boring everywhere and Kanan is also just a bland third wheel that does nothing, leaving out the edge wouldn't improve much.
Agreeing with Maru though.

Full list.

DVD

1 2 6,342 6,342 1 B-Project v2
2 6 3,085 3,085 1 Servamp v1
3 10 2,009 2,009 1 Mob Psycho 100 v1
4 14 1,725 1,725 1 Kuroko no Basuke Winter Cup Soushuuhen v1
5 16 1,648 1,648 1 Tsukiuta v1
6 17 1,554 1,554 1 Bungou Stray Dogs v4
7 21 1,434 1,434 1 Macross Delta v3
8 22 2 1,323 8,092 2 ONE PIECE Log Collection: Caesar. Crown”
10 24 1,304 1,304 1 Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken Diamond wa Kudakenai v4
11 29 1,070 1,070 1 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu v4
12 30 977 977 1 High School Fleet v4
13 35 903 903 1 Masou Gakuen HxH v1
14 42 736 736 1 New Game! v1
15 635 635 1 Accel World: Infinite Burst LE
16 8 585 3,980 2 Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! LOVE! v1
17 577 577 1 Ushio to tora v13
18 32 564 71,529 116 Tonari no Totoro (2014 re-release)
19 557 557 1 Ansatsu Kyoushitsu 2nd Season v7
22 34 492 60,100 13 Youkai Watch Movie 2: Enma Daiou to Itsutsu no Monogatari da Nyan!
23 483 483 1 Shin Atashin'chi DVD Box v2
24 476 476 1 Pripara Movie: Minna no Akogare Let's Go Pripari
25 408 408 1 Cheer Danshi!! v1
26 398 398 1 Gakusen Toshi Asterisk 2nd Season v4
28 392 392 1 Shokugeki no Souma DVD Box v2
29 391 391 1 Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge v4
30 50 371 10,859 8 Doraemon: Shin Nobita no Nippon Tanjou

BD

1 2 66,745 66,745 1 Love Live! Sunshine!! v1
2 4 8,483 8,483 1 Macross Delta v3
3 5 8,037 8,037 1 Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu v4
4 7 7,133 7,133 1 Joker Game v2
6 10 5,971 5,971 1 High School Fleet v4
7 11 5,716 5,716 1 New Game! v1
8 12 5,683 5,683 1 Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken Diamond wa Kudakenai v4
9 14 4,805 4,805 1 planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
10 15 4,778 4,778 1 B-Project v2
11 2+ 4,761 4,761 1 Accel World: Infinite Burst LE
12 18 3,671 3,671 1 Dangan Ronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen v1
13 19 3,640 3,640 1 Mob Psycho 100 v1
14 20 3,606 3,606 1 Kidou Butouden G Gundam BD Box v1
16 25 2,817 2,817 1 Tsukiuta v1
17 26 2,813 2,813 1 Masou Gakuen HxH v1
18 27 2,793 2,793 1 Fate/kaleid liner PrismaIllya 3rei!! v1
19 28 2,556 2,556 1 Amanchu! v1

There is more het in Madoka than Yuri. It literally has one lesbian and she's crazy.

Dude, please, next time, just format it better so that we only have the numbers sold and the title.

I hope KyoAni is aware now that this shotashit with a partially new cast was a dumb idea.

>Buying DVDs in 2016

Reddit: Zero isn't doing as good as redditors: zero fags thought. Some were even calling it the SAO killer.

>sailormoon

Yeah, they're still popular everywhere.

Whatever do you speak of, user-kun? KyoAni never has bad ideas.

>KyoAni never has bad ideas.
This bait is too good to ignore

I remember some faggot arguing that BD sales for Re:Zero didn't matter because it "made a huge streaming revenue for White Fox and brought in new viewers with its popularity"

It had Ikuhara working on it, therefore, it's now yuri.
Of course, only the good-selling shows will be counted. Total flops are conveniently ignored.

It's just low-effort shitposting.

They can't help it, they lust for shota so it's all good.
Quite the opposite with lolis, fanservice of them never.

Then they seems doesn't even know White Fox is not part of Re:Zero production commitment(=White Fox won't even get any money even if BD/DVD sold 100k average and CR paid 10 million US$ for the rights).

Re:Zero is the best selling non franchise non idol show two seasons in a row.

Of course, it's #1 in streaming and 2 million of LN sold.

So it's doing pretty well for something that is very new.

If you look at that list you'll see:

Love Live what do I even need to say about this one.
Macross decade old japanese franchise with a massive existing fanbase
Joker Game a very successful novel, live action movie turned anime
High School Fleet..okay this one is new just like Re:Z but with a giant marketing blitz.

>Re:Zero is the best selling non franchise non idol show two seasons in a row.

Ugh, that's Konosuba.

>High School Fleet..okay this one is new just like Re:Z but with a giant marketing blitz.
They have way less marketing and advertising than Reddit's fucktoy show.

Frozen still outsold everything.

Did you miss the giant Re:Zero adverts in subways all over japan?

>only real yuri show is ange vierge
>it sold like shit

Conquer my ass

Stop that. Not even /u/ remembers that such a show exists

>Conquer my ass
Lewd

Havent watched it myself, just saying the non bait yuri show actually sold like shit

Where's 91 Days?

To be technically fair, it isn't out yet.
But yes, it will most likely sell like utter shit, just like Regalia.

Comes out on the 26th of this month.

Why do people care so much about sales?

Konosuba was a winter title. It's nowhere near as popular as RE:Z.

Aniplex put a lot of money marketing that show with billboards, posters, merch.

That's not big ad at all. and That is my point. They didn't spent much at all.

This is an ad.

They still don't know at this day, selling your streaming rights is more important.

If stuff you hate doesn't sell it gives you an opportunity to be smug about it and gloat. Same goes for if stuff you like does sell. That's pretty much the only point of these threads.

This is.

>Aniplex put a lot of money marketing that show with billboards, posters, merch.
Not really much, no. Re;Zero had a lot more and wide spread marketing.

Imaginary dickwaving from a vastly uninformed populace about how the current industry works.

Just standard Cred Forums things.

Nobody actually cares, its just banter and shitposting

This is

>** 858 Soma
Dead as fuck. When even the fanservice can't save the anime you know the manga is going to be dead soon.

This is.

>3640 Mob
Should be lower, but it has event ticket and fujos love those. Garbage anime.

Agree

>This Redditor:Zero damage controlling

Give it up, lad. Your shit anime is a flop.

Just be glad the things you like is selling? They are selling right, user?

>ot even /u/ remembers that such a show exists

errrr, not really

Right now, Re:Zero is in it's first season with very little expectation from the producer that's why we see very low ads and low merch compared to other shows.

It will build up over time.

Considering the amount money Re:Z has made.

We'll see the money next season. How much they will pump it to both production and marketing of the show.

Pretty obvious at this point that Re;Zero's had multiple times the marketing budget with its ads and locations.

>1 2 6,342 6,342 1 B-Project v2
>2 6 3,085 3,085 1 Servamp v1
>3 10 2,009 2,009 1 Mob Psycho 100 v1
>4 14 1,725 1,725 1 Kuroko no Basuke Winter Cup Soushuuhen v1
>5 16 1,648 1,648 1 Tsukiuta v1
>6 17 1,554 1,554 1 Bungou Stray Dogs v4
FUJOSHIT

Good anime tend to sell good so yeah there is a reason to care about them. The only people who disagrees are the butthurt people with shit taste who keep liking shit that no one likes.

>that's why we see very low ads and low merch compared to other shows
It is in the top 3, you fucking reddit garbage.

not damage controlling. Just showing how "surprisingly" successful it is.

At least Servamp is decent

>high budget
>casual magnet
>huge marketing

>surprising

It's just shitposting lad. Nobody actually takes these threads seriously.

Why do you like fujoshit garbage?

Give it up, lad. Nobody likes your favorite anime taboo tatoo.

>namefag having homosexual taste
Why are you surprised?

But I don't like Mob Psycho

Because he also disliked Mobu, yet at the same time likes Servamp.

(5+K DVD + BD) for mp100 isn't so bad it just as stalker predicted. So what all this noise about?

what do you mean? Those ads I posted are huge.

Not mention the various deals with stores. Various cafes and CD shops all over japan.

Those anime also got licensed for home distribution outside Japan almost instantaneously. They had massive marketing budget and huge corporation behind them.

Amazon got deals with Kabaneri
Crunchyroll is one of the production commitee of Kiznaiver
Aniplex with High School Fleet.

The whole summer season was shit or fujoshit or yurishit or idolshit. Only RE:Zero was good but that is from spring season. Mob was just a waste of time. Garbage.

Shitpost bantering.

Servamp is masterpiece

Servamp > Mob

>this much asshurt for such harmless anime
Is reigen cosplayer raped your ass user?

>Only RE:Zero was good
Kekekek, reddit hack!

Because retarded people called it AOTS when in reality it is below mediocre

> a fucking re:tard
Why am I not surprise.

Nip fujos disagreed. Don't bother them about it.

But it is I mean summer was really it just aots by default.

> shit low tier fujoshit anime
> good anything
Way to expose your shit taste

Summer was better than Spring or Winter, and Mob was definitely not its AOTS, you casual faggot.

Go back to tumblr cancer. I don't use autustic underage shit fest like reddit or mal.

Oh shit, we have an ANN-fag among us.

I mean I could understand if it cant pass 1k like majority of anime up there but its not so it seem a very shallow excuse just to shitpost.

Did Alderamin bombed?

*autistic

>thinking re;zero was good
>thinking ONLY that was good
Sure thing you don't, wink, wink!

Yes it is you filthy garbage taste hoarder

Yes. RIP

Our new waves of newfags think that the best way to fit in is to shitpost hard about anything.

>"he's not homosexual like me, so his taste is filthy garbage!"
Akakaka, what a joka'

>3640 Mob
>AOTS
Kek

Not even a good copy pasta disgusting.

I guess the japs don't want to pay because they know all the good girls will die.

Love Live STRONG, totally deserved for the best show of the year.

Why not call out on their shit? What happened to self moderating?

Worth remembering that when muse started there wasn't the money to pay for better song writers or better/more elaborate production. Compare vocaless tracks of Yujo no change and angelic angel, one sound flat and fairly basic, the other is carefully balanced arrangement in which the two main instruments (piano/guitar) are being played, I'm fairly sure, in different time signatures and is generally more ambitious in intent (an electricorgan breakdown in a pop song?,)

Sounds don't have the same excuse cuz the money is already there.

Newfags also try to fit in by "self-moderating" shit-threads through dubs-posting instead of just reporting and ignoring obvious troll-threads.
In short, they try to fit in all the time.

Fucking tablet, *aqours don't have the same excuse

No, you and your shitposting friends are the ones who kept making those dumb AOTS bait threads cause you have nothing better to do with your lives.

This is a great point. μ's started with performing to crowds of 80 people with very little financial support behind them. Aqours has tremendous financial backing - their anime nearly looks as good as μ's movie - yet the song quality is certainly not up to par.

> The problem with Muse is that they were too top heavy.
Actually the range is one of the things which made μ's songs great, there was a difference in quality and range of voices which makes such a large group of 9 work. Aqours group songs have too similar a range of voices - because yes, all 9 members of Aqours are all closer to singing capabilities - which makes it stand out less, that's why the individual versions of the Sunshine ED sound much better than the group ED version.

>not adding the DVD sales
Don't you know how to read?

Love Lice ruins everything once again

So I guess now since Sunshine has been a big success there's no chance for Muse to be back again?
I feel like there's no point on getting too invested to the new girls now, since they're pretty much replaceable. Even if Sunrise suddenly discontinued tomorrow, the replacement group would still be a success since the brand itself that's drawing.

(You)

It's over 80000!

Tiny chance of 2020 Tokyo Olympics if Nanjos knee isn't dead by then. Anime wise they won't even cameo muse in Aqours anime when they had perfect chance, so no.

just embrace it user, will be better for you

Do you know where you are?

S2's Vol1 of Love Live was sold at half the price and came with a raffle ticket of sorts to be in a concert. Did they do the same for Sunshine?

I feel like they either will go full retard on 2020 olympic by some unholy alliance of vocaloid/babymetal/AKB (if they still relevant) or choose the safe way by using popular normie singers like Utada.

>outselling second place 14-fold+

Where's Qualidea Code? Didn't it do like 1.5k?

Yes, Lelouch.

Yup, same deal as season two. Also season two sold 82k first week? Series lost momentum.

>**1,536 Qualidea Code
Yes, it's a flop.

Weird though how it doesn't seem to be in the list. Which is funny given how embarrassing its sales are.

I'm surprised HxH sold a little more than Illya.

There's almost no way that at least AKB and which ever top boy band won't be there. Vocaloid probably has a higher chance of appearing for anything anime related, other than that the only things that have a chance right now are muse and nana mizuki, both who will be showing their age by 2020.

It's possible that the sales for it are mostly from rental stores and libraries.

The only anime that have chance of being featured on the Olympic ceremony is normie/kiddie stuff like Doraemon/Pokemon/Hello Kitty.

Well, uncensored ecchi is uncensored.

We just gotta wait and see if there's been some improvements for the BD release.

That's still shit for an original anime desu

Nah, I don't think Japan even has rental stores anymore.

Safe to say Aniplex messed up. Seems they thought QC would be a big thing, but instead it flopped hard.

>Mob 6k
Not too shabby.

>original
It's an adaptation.

oh ok. and it seems like it did 6k. Not too poor for adaption.

>stop this

You just don't get it do you

Even without anything going for HxH, it had lewd as fuck fanservice.
While Illya, even being part of a fuckhuge franchise, had loli protags and basically no fanservice.

No wonder HxH wins out.

Oh yeah, where is B Project on the list?

Adaptations are the ones that normally are supposed to sell well thanks to an existing fanbase, while originals sell like shit.

Nana Mizuki and Muse both appeared on Kohaku as main performers in the past. That's the #1 highest rating show of the year in Japan which is broadcasted on new years eve. Sure the Olympics are very different as it's an international event, but I'd be surprised if Japan doesn't fit in something anime related, it's not like it's a tiny sub-culture any more.

Don't worry about that. Illya is drowning in merchandise and that recent F/GO collab.

originals have to sell more since they tend to be more expensive to make because of writing, new concept, design, etc.

>konobi that low

Can anybody explain the asterisks and gook signs for me?
I really really like these threads.

Kawamori pls.

Tower Records Japan is a giant rental store.

Also because even if adaptions sell meh, they still have the effect of boosting sales of the original source. Original anime typically only have just the anime. Love Live boosts its music though.

Ignore the asterisks. They're for some other purpose like ranking and shit.
Add BD and DVD sales number together to get how many discs of an anime were sold.

Romance anime almost never sell well enough.
Continuations of them in animated form rely on good source material sales.

Yes, that's why I mentioned Doraemon/Pokemon, since they're the only relevant anime in the international market.
Nobody gives a shit about LL outside Japan other than a very minority of Chinks/Flips and they pretty sure spent close to zero pennies.

>people celebrating a passion project not doing great
Literally backwards thinking.

>passion project
But LL and New Game are doing just fine.

Buei-bu is my passion too.

>waifubait cashgrabs
>passion projects

More of a passion projects than whatever shit you must have meant.

A-ange vierge will sell good. You'll see.

I'm not the same as that user, but they clearly meant Mob Psycho, which is far more of a passion project than moeshit SoL #479337657044 and #479337657045.

No, fujoshit #32145132 isn't more of a passion project that cute girls who they put love into, My Little Hommmie.

And yet Prisma still got a movie.
Absolutely fucking baffling.

>Mob Psycho
>fujoshit
Fapping to little girls 24/7 isn't good for your brain, user.

I would be more baffled if HxH suddenly got a movie announcement.

This is why Love Live is so superior over IdolM@ster. It didn't have useless produshits like TakePrick and his cancerous fanbase. That's why it's the best idol anime of all time.

>fapping to little girls
Literally no little girls in Love Live or New Game, and Mob Psycho is fucking fujo shit, but I guess a little homosexual like yourself can enjoy it too :3

>3600
>flopping

Get a load of this faggot. 3000 is above breaking even point. And the anime should boost the manga sales, which is a goal of the production committee too.

It sold over 6k actually, shitposter-kun just can't into basic arithmetics.

>draw a toddler
>call it an adult woman

>2813 Masou

HxH Second season confirmed my friends

>passion project

What? Love Live? LL is the opposite of passion. It's so shoddily made compared to other sunrise stuff and the writing is so shit but they dont care because it prints money.

It's in fact 3,716. Also, apparently, the limited edition BD version hasn't been counted yet either.

I still wouldn't count on that being enough for a second season.

But Yurishia definitely a best.

That's much better than I thought it'd get.

>toddler
They are closer to being grannies than toddler.
They aren't even lolis. There's exactly one (arguably two) girl in New game you could call borderline, but zero in Love Live, those girls are taller on average than young adult women.

We're talking about the drawing style, LRD. Get on with the times.

It was the only hard ecchi series during that season. Even if it was complete god damn garbage, people got to follow their dicks still. Of course it will sell from unabashed fanserviceshit alone.

Much like how Oku-sama in this one will probably sell as well.

I'm sorry, but the real passion project is Thunderbolt fantasy. It was made purely because the Butcher likes the original puppet shows and somehow managed to convince Nitro+ and GSC on board. Mob didn't start off with practically zero fans in Japan, it had OPM to build things off. Mob can't even compare.

>drawing style
What about those drawing style is toddler/little girl, you silly?

Hisasi makes it worth it. Though I didnt watch. I just fapped to the images and webms.

Good lad. I just browsed the threads as well.

binge-watching it makes it actually okay and tolerable.

There is Keijo for ecchi show this season

How well did the first two seasons of strike witches sell? I want BW to beat both because it's supposed to be more serious.

Oku-sama is shorts, 2/3 of the buying otaku don't even care.

Between 10 and 15k on average.
I doubt BW will sell that much, but we will see. SW had a lolicon fanbase behind it too, which can easily factor up to 5k+ disc sales, BW doesn't have them.

8k at the very least.
14k tops.

oh shit, that's a lot by today's standards. That wont happen.

Sunshine a shit

Oku-sama would sell close to 10k easily, that's a no brainer

HxH is a very fun ecchi series, I'm believe a second season gonna happen when the unaired BD episode comes out.

I hope Haikyuu flops next season so they stop with all these gay supokon trends.

Oku-sama won't reach 4k, mark my words.
It's shorts after all.

Honestly these sales aren't 100% accurate either. There's no way they can honestly observe and count up the numbers from all the retailers/stores in Japan plus digital purchases aren't included.

I thought you need at least 5000 in total from the first BD/DVDs volumes to have a chance of a second season.

they did

Only way to counter it is to make an ecchi, yuri volleyball anime with slice of life drama

It will work

You underestimate just how much raunchiness can bag you.
Masou is fucking shit like legitimately fucking bad but tits and ass and softcore ecchi is more than enough to bring in at least a few thousand sales.

In fact, if you strip everything from the show and just kept the fanservice scenes which is pretty much what people want from it. It will still sell the same or at least barely. Goes for shit like Shinmai as well. VD too. Qwaser to some lesser extent.
I'd thrown in TLR but that's another beast altogether.

HxH will break or get close to 5k

I'm certain the chances are pretty good

>Season 1 : 25000
>Season 2 : 15000
>Season 3 :(I hope) 5000

>HxH will break or get close to 5k
Nah. 3k average.

>Nobody gives a shit about LL outside Japan
>Fan Meeting Tours in Shanghai and Taiwan
>Invited to perform overseas in Korea
>Convention Appearances for Aqours in Thailand, USA, China, Taiwan, this year alone
>Including the international audience, 30 million downloads for SIF
>Final Live was streamed throughout the Asia-Pacific from Tokyo to Sydney and Bangkok to Manila.

I doubt Aqours will ever achieve the same momentum as µ's one thing's for sure Love Live is bigger than ever and it's not going back to the 2010 years of obscurity.

>Put love into

What love? Every CGDCT show has the same character archetype for each girl. Nothing imaginative about it either, at times it's basically ripping off another series. Here's how you make a CGDCT anime

>4-5 girls for the cast
>now set up a dart board
>write down a certain gimmick on each space of the board
>Throw the dart

It's that easy and uncreative.

i agree, i hope it can reach 10k mark too

Almost every CGDCT show has more passion and love for their character than most shitty shounen crap and fucking edgy male characters.

Haters detected.

Just being realistic.

CGDCT anime usually significantly cheaper and for a mainstream audiences.

>realistic
You meant deluded because ecchi harem anime rarely has significant drop on sales.

it's getting close 3k, it will get close or pass 5k

that would been a huge accomplishment for IMS as a ecchi series getting 10k.

What?The sales curently near 4k mark on first week. get your fact straight,m8.

>71185 Love
>66745 Love Love
Did they add another number on accident?

Gay anime idols save the industry yet again.

I predict Konosuba will average higher than Re:Zero, but yeah those two are the standouts of their seasons.

your confusing me son

The first one is the BD of the final live of the Muse girls.

HxH is at 3,7k currently. That's BD and DVD together.

its over 3700 already

>*2793 イリヤ
>mfw it still got a movie
>mfw it will continue to get new anime until the entirety of 3rei and Prisma as a whole is over

DON'T THINK

okay, well I thought close to 3k was the actual. I guess were getting close 5-7k range.

That number is also for the special edition memorial box, which is priced at a very expensive 14k yen. The Sunshine vol.1 is 4k yen in comparison.

I'm going to buy the IBO S2 BD *AND* every Gunpla kit they release for it.
Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

>all people care about is muh dick, i.e. Loli, Idol, Fujo, Yuri
Anime is dead.

*all otaku care about

Otaku are filthy scum.
Gas them all and bring back storytelling, I want to be emotionally moved or made to contemplate logically about important issues in society or life in general, not watch little girls screech into a microphone in their scanty mini-skirts.

BASED NENECCHI saved New Game

Woman loves their harem too

I only care about husbandos and yaoi. Otaku are shit. Fujoshis are better.
>3640 Mob
So sad to see that nips have shit taste. Mob is AOTS and Haikyuu is AOTS for autumn.

They don't call it the Golden Age of Idol Anime for nothing.

You know what's better than New Game? Aoba as an Idol.

Hint hint

Macross idol sold way lower than frontier.

Fujoshi are otaku.

Love Live saving the anime industry.

I saved anime by watching it and liking it.

Hetfags are lost.

Is yuri anime win?

Give it up, broduderino.
Ange Vierge sells like shit.

what's the estimation sales for Ange Vierge

Around 1k for box volume 1, which includes episodes 1-4, and costs 15k yen.
Release date is the 28th of this month.

All het anime sale are considerably bad for this term.
You are lost.

SunShine and NEWGAME are good sales.
Hetfags are dead.

Look dude, I know you're trying hard, but matter of fact is, the only true yuri anime will flop. It will flop so hard, it will depress /u/ for another 3 months. Ange Vierge flops, and there's nothing the shitposting can do to change that fact.

No matter how awesomely fun the baka-incest sisters were, they couldn't save Ange Vierge.
It's over.

>Mob over 6k

Pretty good

NewGame was made by a Sakura Trick doujin artist and was classified as a yurifag
And Love Live has no males

Saying that only canon ones matter is like saying that Free did not cater to fujos

>Love Live Sunshine doing this well
Why? It was total shit compared to the original series.

That's sound scan. They are always higher than oricon.

>Mob Psycho v1 sells 3640/2009, total 5,649. 1.8% under/30.8% overestimated. Event ticket. Significant difference in accuracy between formats. I actually expected a little higher based on how well it ranked in release week.

Well probably get a better wk2 because of how high it ranked after the last episode. n

Bad sale anime are true yuri anime.
All good sale anime are not true yuri anime.
Hetfag opinion is funny.

Love Live isn't yuri.

>* 3640 Mob
>Event ticket
Drop for v2 will be huge. Flop of the summer season.

Do you consider Free to be yaoi?
It's totally fujopandering, but it's definitely not boys love, dudebro.

Your logic of thinking is very wrong.

Give it up. Love Live is more yuri than het.
There is a reason why they removed the male MC from the 2006 draft

It matters not.
Both franchise affects the homoclub, greatly. That's all that we care about

Love Live isn't yuri.

You must be the guy or girls that thinj hand holding make someone unvirgin and kissing cause people to be pregnant.

You must be the guy who can't even post right

well im lazy to proofread my smartphone just too small.for my hand.

Kingsglaive FFXV solo for the first one, both Kingsglaive and Brotherhood for the second one, Brotherhood solo for the last one. It's only been out for half a week though.

OP really cocked all this up even for Katakana readers so I had to go check the actual Oricon site.

It's a guy.

>There is a reason why they removed the male MC from the 2006 draft

They what? I never bothered watchin more than s1, but was there actually plans for that?

I love how Love Live Sunshine is still the number #1 and #2 anime disc on amazon a week later, fending off challenges from IBO, SAO Box and Touken Ranbu early registration with episode boosts. Consistency is one of the franchises greater strength though with idolfags I guess that comes easy.

Sure seems that way. They go full throttle seemingly at random with all the classics of shitposting and all of a sudden we're talking about reddit, tumblr and flops that aren't actually flops again.

>fending off IBO
Not a big challenge retard, IBO season 1 was what, like averaging 5-6k a volume?

lol-lel-lil-lal-lul, rabu raibus and Gundums are both Sunrise.

>rabu raibus and Gundums are both Sunrise
I know this, do you think both are aimed at the same demographic?

Look at the DVD sales, user.

Why compare the fucking raibu-shit that idolfags are obsessed about with gundam-shit for little kids?

Why not compare Love Live with actual idol franchises like Pripara and Aikatsu?

It's safe to say they expected it to be a hit and then some. You should see the typically arrogant shit they put on the box.

Introduction

>About 30 years ago, suddenly there was a first-class disaster bearing a different kind of organisms invasion of Earth - known as Unknown. It drove the collapse of the known world and devastated humanity. Unknown boasts an overwhelming force, but the human race countered with all-out war. Barely maintaining a stalemate, even now the war that "ended" has been plagued by sporadic invasions. To counter the threat that does not end now comes the South Kanto defense mechanism consisting of three defense bases.
Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, at each location the boys and girls bear a unique ability "World". While making full use of "World", the youth continued to fight with the unknown.
They not only be assist with the fate of the world in their hands, they are the last defense mechanism. In this extreme situation, what tdo they see, what do they try to protect.....

The next part is my favorite because it's the most typically Aniplex of all of it where they get down to telling you how they really think and what matters to them. They did the same kind of shit on the Kabaneri box too.

>So Sagara × Tachibana, Ltd. × Share World come together to form the artist unit "Speakeasy" accompanied by the hit maker Wataru Watari. It is "Qualidea-code", at last the original animation. The work on the animation, is a luxurious lineup of Marvelous × Aniplex × A-1 Pictures with the original series configuration and the screenplay by "Speakeasy". Rich sculptured group play in which the Talents × School × Aliens base is spun. Carve the history of the name of the animation into your hearts, the ultimate Trinity!

Should have just said Aniplex x Speakeasy x Shit and it would have been a more fair summation of the actual end product. Glad Japan didn't buy into their bullshit for a change.

Then why does it have commerical hacks like Aniplex, Sawano and T.M Revolution slapped onto the project?

I don't know why you are replying to me. That other user brought up Love Live Sunshine doing well against IBO, which I pointed out isn't aimed at the same demographic or target market as it is. Also fun fact: while most Gundam shows are aimed at kids (and 90% of anime for that matter), majority of people who purchase and own Gunpla are adult males.

remember when everything under 10k was a flop?

times sure changed.

Muh dick for western "fans", all the other stuff for Japan

>remember when everything under 10k was a flop?
When was that?

You are a funny guy too bad i'm not laughing.

I don't think you do either.

I really cant get mad at love live. Can someone explain why that is? It's just so mediocre, bland, and uninteresting while being a really high selling series. I should be mad but I dont give a shit.

>but was there actually plans for that?
Yup. The original plan was to have either a single male MC (drama CD)
Or all the girls have boyfriends (Snow Halation PV)

Thank god, someone slapped them back to their senses

summer 2014 we had 5 shows ranking over 10k in first vol sales.

what do we have this summer?

Manabi line was never 10k

It's almost impossible to consistently get over 10K anymore unless you're fujobait, idol shows with event tickets and CD bonuses or an established franchise like Gundam or something. Even then no guarantees once event tickets and such wear off. I think Love Live Sunshine will keep up because of the huge bonuses in other stores but highly skeptical about B-Project as it's already dropped like 5K from event ticket 1 to event ticket 2 and none of the other volumes have charted that well at all.

So? because one season did good, everything under 10k is a flop?

At least lurk a bit before talking shit about something you don't know.

why do you have some weird fetish concerning first volume sales?

The main male idol-show is UtaPri anyway.

No anime series in summer 2014 near 10k on average number let alone 10k in average

we are not discussing average sales...

The fuck? Love Live Copypasta actually sold well? And they wonder why anime is dying.

Why? first volume sales hardly even relevant or flawed a lot. you picking the bad factor to measure.

Could you link some sources

t. different faggot new to franchise

macross idol delta has huge drop compared to previous macross

>c-copy pasta

I bet the faggots who spouting this shit didn't even watch the anime.

>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm22392001
I can't find the original drama cd on youtube, though.
You can ask for it at the raibu thread, I guess

5 episodes senpai. It's copy pasta.

>Delusional Haremshitters being this retarded

Masou Gakuen is trash, even worse than Asterisk or Bahamut from previous season. The only harem that gor better sells was Shinmai and this trash is not even close to get those numbers faggots.

Also
>Animesukitard AP24 trying to shill this shit with his friend Kuroageha
TOP KEK

i for one welcome our new overlords.

How do we kill idolshit?

How I wish multiple studios would collaborate and make a massive crossover series just to beat idolshit

Kimi no na wa?

Only the west can save the industry from idolshit

Even pokemon embrace idolshit now.

Disgusting.

This.

Jigglypuff

Idol culture will be permanently bannef in 2020 before the Olympics.

>Disney movie.

>still considered anime by the native speaker

NEW GAME STRONG

We live in the golden age of idols.
What a time to be alive.

>It was actually a decent adaption
The colorful campiness of the anime fits season 1 perfectly, but the manga material that season 2 adapted actually got pretty intense in the autumn elections and J.C Staff failed to capture that. It's a passable adaptation, but dissapointing

daisuki can mean a lot of things user, as long as they don't have the balls to at least show a fucking kiss it doesn't count

Just like any haremshit, right?

2k max to be honest
Which is pretty good for a show like that

these threads are bad

>** 710 stroked Chico
N-nani?

>Aqours has had some very memorable songs
I'll give you Mijiku dreamer, although it won't have the staying power or impact as songs like snow halation had.

Koi Aqua, mattetae ai no uta and humming friends range from mediocre to alright AT BEST.

Ai no Uta is better than Snow Halation desu.

>Ai no Uta
You might very well think that and I have no interest in arguing this, whether i disagree with it or not.

But I was talking about impact and staying power. Snow halation was powerful because of the episode around it and what it meant. Not just the lyrics and melody. It's why it is probably one of the most memorable songs in the franchise.

>But I was talking about impact and staying power.

Of course SH win in this aspect because Mattete is NOT even in the anime. It doesn't have animated PV either.