Hes truly lost it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_terrorists_have_won
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-17/former-cia-chief-admits-us-meddling-foreign-elections-their-own-good
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chaos

its spelled right to give him credit

>Says the absolute truth
>Lost it

Go back to Red.dit FAGGOT

Is this the first time asses was used in official presidential correspondence.
Truly a pioneer of American culture.

It’s a reference to the democrat mascot. Tying the Russians to the dems this way was very clever.

Fuck off shill!
MAGA2020

PRAISE LE KEKISTAN MY FELLOW MAGAPEDE!

>He still hasn't condemned Russia for tauting U.S. elections
He really is a tool

You don't wanna go there, lefty.

>blamed Florida shooting on FBI investigating Russian collusion
Trump is off the deep end. I wonder how many months until Pence is president

HOLY SHIT THE MADMAN DID IT!!!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_terrorists_have_won

Imagine having all that shit floating above you, no wonder he is crazy

I wonder what would happen to him if he couldn’t talk to his lawyer for a day

Why does Russia care about discord? Are they teamspeak fanboys or something

Dementia confirmed based on capitalization of the word goal. Drumpff is done like dinner! It's over!

Huh? You're going to tell me that liberals care about the use of the word ass? What are you all Christian puritans now? Fuck outta here.

BASED FINNBRO
Fuck Le Drumpf and Le Drumpfettes!
The final nail in Grumpfh's coffin!

Seems like a good kid. He could be my neighbor and I wouldn't have to worry about drugs, crime, or any language barriers next door.

Canada interfered with the 2016 election and I can prove it 142 million different ways with a bonus 'One' way.

The man had multiple failed businesses and his daddy cut him off, so he went to the Russians for support.

>tricked American populous into supporting commie lap dog

>oh Russia is laughing all right

he's a nigger

so george soros contributing 100 million to improve russian colleges internet infrastructure has nothing to do with it?

These shills are truly waging a info war lol. He goes on to speak the truth but some how they find a way to turn that into a negative too lol truly the work of geniuses.

This is what I was thinking the other day, They succeeded in disrupting our leadership through their influence of the FBI and Democrats. hang them all, draw and quarter the democrats and FBI traitors.

When he’s right, he’s right.

I mean he's not wrong he just needs to articulate it better

How many years are you going to go on about this? Just start the third world war already.

Former CIA Chief Admits US Meddling In Foreign Elections "For Their Own Good"

Former CIA chief James Woolsey appeared on Fox News to push the narrative of how dastardly 'dem Russkies' are in their meddling with the sacred soul of America's democracy.

In case you wondered which ones he was referring to, here's a brief selection since 1948...

2016: UK (verbal intervention against Brexit)
2014: Afghanistan (effectively re-writing Afghan constitution)
2014: UK (verbal intervention against Scottish independence)
2011: Libya (providing support to overthrow Colonel Gaddafi)
2009: Honduras (ousting President Zelaya)
2006: Palestine (providing support to oust Prime Minister Haniyeh)
2005: Syria (providing support against President al-Assad)
2003: Iran (providing support against President Khatami)-
2003: Iraq (ousting of President Hussein)
2002: Venezuela (providing support to attempt an overthrow of President Chavez)
1999: Yugoslavia (removing Yugoslav forces from Kosovo)
1994: Iraq (attempted overthrow of President Hussein)
1991: Haiti (ousting President Aristide)
1991: Kuwait (removing Iraqi forces from Kuwait)
1989: Panama (ousting General Noriega)
1983: Grenada (ousting General Austin's Marxist forces)
1982: Nicaragua (providing support
1971: Chile (ousting President Allende)
1967: Indonesia (ousting President Sukarno)
1964: Brazil (ousting President Goulart)
1964: Chile (providing support against Salvador Allende)
1961: Congo (assassination of leader Lumumba)
1958: Lebanon (providing support to Christian political parties)
1954: Guatemala (ousting President Arbenz)
1953: Iran (ousting Prime Minister Mossadegh)
1953: Philippines (providing support to the President Magsaysay campaign)
1948: Italy (providing support to the Christian Democrats campaign)

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-17/former-cia-chief-admits-us-meddling-foreign-elections-their-own-good

You guys completely lost control of your own country.

WOW you faggots are on overtime huh?
How many businesses have you tried to open up you vaginal blood fart? Most businesses fail. He could sit on his billions and live the rest of his life in Hawaii having every one of the females in your families sucking his asshole, but instead he tries to make more jobs instead. You ungrateful cunts.

russian shilling?

>he doesn't lay in bed playing starcraft in pile cheeto-dust with a piss bottle like me!
kys

>says the truth that is backed up by the indictments' text
>HE'S LOST IT
No, sorry. You've done this too many time before, it won't work. Whenever someone decides to attack your lies with facts, you claim they either care too much or they are going crazy... we aren't falling for that anymore.

You lost.

CNN's new article: "We're not crazy about the Russia thing, Trump is!" This, despite the fact that everyone knows Mueller's indictments fell far short of the grand conspiracy CNN and other news media claimed Trump himself was likely implicated in. The man steps into office and his political opponents immediately launch a criminal investigation around his campaign effort. Can you blame him for attacking the FBI investigation and the fake news media?

Those RaNdOm caps. CHIP.... hmmmm

>tauting U.S. elections
what are you trying to say, Pedro?

This kid has potential.

He's not wrong.

Democrats are being played by the Russians.

Jesus, what an embarrassment

I'll take that embarrassment over lying media Jews desperately scrambling to maintain control and relevance.

Yes, yes, all politician from the past were castrated

>please gib me my wall

>actually he won it

She has lost it.

The Russian narrative is to influence the course of the American people's politics by manipulating their beliefs. The war strategy is meaningless if there is no disarray whether Trump or Hilary is president, but since the left is the one fueling the outrage you are right they're the ones acting as Russias pawns by disrupting whatever the current president plans to do in his term and therefore the Russians as things stand are actually influencing the future of the USA negatively through them. Even as Hillary lost its not like the Dems cannot work with Donald. But that's how things are being made to look like.

When Obongo was president the republicans acted the same like the democrats now. All this is just politics in the end, and fucking republicans have a memory of a goldfish.

Yes, by launching secret criminal investigations through the FBI, right? The most the Republicans ever did was have the public Benghazi circus in Congress. Regardless of "they're all the same," America really is at a fork in the road towards two radically different futures because of the demographic issue.

This picture is pretty funny, it's something I would've taken back in HS.

This.

Remember that time you forgot puns and humor existed?

OBAMA FLEW TO UK TO INFLUENCE BREXIT AND NO ONE BATS AN EYE

so many desperate shills haven't they realized this shit doesn't work?

>the people who have been in denial for years are in the right

>republicans used the FBI and FISA courts to interfere with Obama's campaign and eventual presidency
Wrong.

Id hate to say it, but styx was right calling this shit another moral panic by the left.

Kill yourself you disgusting delusional traitorous faggot. I hope your children watch you dangle and shit yourself, faggot.

Kill yourself you disgusting delusional traitorous faggot. i hope your children watch you dangle and shit yourself.

>he will not dived us
this is something i never got about those retards.
they were the ones actively choosing to "dived" the american people by spazzing out throwing hissy fits and riots.

Kill yourself you disgusting faggot traitor.

>I wonder how many months until Pence is president.
Approx. 81 months.