A question for you

What value would you potentially forfeit your life for to defend?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/60-minutes-investigates-alleged-suicide-of-famous-vogue-model/news-story/21d67739efa32da164723848ca1d4829
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

memes

The nation state.

My own survival

The most cucked answer one could find, and with no surprise, from one of the most cucked flags.

that grill

none

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha good one

Anime tiddies desu.

id fuckin do it on a lark or to wipe the smile off a motherfuckers face cuz hey fuckit

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/60-minutes-investigates-alleged-suicide-of-famous-vogue-model/news-story/21d67739efa32da164723848ca1d4829

Welp

My wife, kids, very close friends and neighborhood (only because I happen to live there). Everyone else can go fuck themselves

Oops

>he'd die for a roastie

Pavlovs House.
The Great War, 300,000 soldiers deserted their own front line and ran to Belgium.
5/6 months of HWNDU flag in the air, what's up with you guys and white flags?

My wife and my wife's son.

Family, Friends and Freedom

>not dying for the woman you love
Burgerland might be populated with feminist whores but my girl happens to be both loyal and a bro.

The man I married, any reason he asked me to.

anything for Christ, as commanded by him or the Father.

That is, anything in the new testament we are told is more valuable than our lives.

This is Muslim-tier """thinking"""

>love your enemy
>"lulz letzs go to war"

What did he mean by this?

honour pride and courage
family friends culture and race

What value would you defend, even if held by your enemies?

memes

5 billion dollars. I would guard that like a nigger defending a pile of chicken bones and two quarts of purple drank.

Whoever gives me a gun I'll defend their stuff

MY COUNTRY

My right to own a gun.

You boot fuck. Get to work, POG.

Anything not worth living without, it is hard to say.
I think you would have to be actually tested in the fire to see what you are made of.
There are things I THINK are this way buy who really knows?

no jets flying today friend

Nigger, you're so fresh you don't even have civilian clothes. Go blow E2 pay at the BX buying more shit cause you don't have a car.

>THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

ive been in a year faggot all my clothes in my drawers

>TYFYS

Heritage.

Sure thing, Airman Smith.

>French surrender memes
Stop it; makes you look fucking stupid. We don't have a particularly illustrious history of land warfare.

Western Civilization, it's values and heritage.

wish I had a country worth dying for.

a1c smith soon :')

me. i will defend my life to the death

Nation, kids, parents I guess

Liberty

The most American answer

The right of a life that is more needing than my own, I think.

Firearms.
Since that is what you are really fishing for.
better to die fighting than on your knees and in a FEMA camp.

Queen and Empire

For family and country, of course!

This retarded pog isn't going to die for anything other than eating McDonalds at the BX, or buying a new Mustang at 27%. If he lives past that, he'll manage to find the first dependapotamous to marry while she gets pregnant, burns all the BAH, and files a domestic violence charge.

Only a nation of white people. I wouldn't give my life for a stupid war for Israel or for the illegal spics.

t. salty e5

My girlfriend

THIS, memes are transcendence, mortal life is nothing compared to the world of the memes

My neighbors sovereignty and safety

You only have a country worth escaping.

what an idiot

for a millions dollars.

F

Death to all the mleccha

$$$

True if big

>wasting your life for a roastie
I'm laughing at you

I'd like to say I would die for my country but I know that's a lie. I'd probably die for, or in defense of

>my family
>my closest friends
>my fiancee
>even my business, at this point

that's about it. Luckily here, in the first world, at least at the present moment, I likely won't have to worry about it. I'm young though, and I need to come up with a plan for survival when everything goes to shit.

guns

> Die for lover
> Lover shags your killer over your corpse
Cuckoldius Maximus.

my mom, my dad and my brother without a doubt.

other than that, probably not.

> my qt 3.14 nip gf
> my several happa sons and daughters
> my family
> preserving the japanese nation

our freedom, democracy, our country, my son, my family

> your gf before your own blood

I hope you find her sucking niggers and kys

None, it's called having a values systems and not being a total brainlet.

Freedom of speech

This girl got murdered by a shitskin for studying

f

im looking into survival courses too m8

Freedom

t. no gf

literally nothing is more important than life, you depressed cuckolds

I am really working on a plan to get the fuck out of florida(where I live, and the first place to go down IMO) as quickly as possible

If my values won't be upheld by those around me, then why should I forfeit my life for that value? I'd give my life for the reclamation of my fathers homeland, but I admit that I'd fare way better having children and seeing them grow. These are turbulent and harsh times to be a child growing up in such a shitty generation and I'd much rather see my lineage through to the otherside of this shithole era.

Freedom as in my own freedom and maybe close friends and family in my own country. You want freedom in your country then fight your own damn war.

There are two different Greek words for "enemy." One refers to private enemies (i.e. someone you quarrel with in personal life) and one refers to public enemies (i.e. enemies of war, traitors, etc.) The former word is the one used in this verse.

Race and nation. The state, if it served the nation.

rei ayanami

a future for my people.

My private property my kin and my own life.

All these cucks ready to die for nation baka desu senpai

Good luck South Africa bro I hope you don't live on a farm.