Based Jews

Based Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI
youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt
panorama.auschwitz.org/tour2,3007,en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polish prime minister compared Jews who got murdered to Poles who helped the Nazis.

Pooland is done.

Good. Fuck poland for being anti semitic.

Perhaps that is true, but I'll rest easy tonight knowing I can draw a proper fucking swastika at the very least. Can you say the name Shlomo?

>name
Same. Derp, I dun goofed right there. You get the point though, that shit's retarded.

Why is it that these people cannot draw a swastika? They spend a lifetime clucking about muh holocaust, and yet can't even properly create the primary symbol of their imagined enemy. Lame.

are polish people afraid of spiders?

>Jews are physically incapable of drawing an actual swastika

And it's so easy to tell this was done by some 70 IQ mizrahi shitskin

Based Israelis.
Poles are subhumans and should be opposed by all white men.

>those swasticas

Jews have exclusive generic diseases from extreme inbreeding. Look it up. Genetic diseases EXCLUSIVE to jews.

"Accept the holocaust or die" is israels foreign policy

yes dude, nobody questions that jews did it, its not even a false flag

>BER6

>He thinks Poles give a shit about you filthy parasites feelings

>polish embassy in israel
>graffiti is not in polish or kike
what did they mean by this?

You guys really suck at banter and can't meme for shit. Nor can you draw a swastika. The absolute state of Israel, fuck me...

Go be a parasite somewhere else, mizrahi monkey. Your people are about as useful and contribute just as much as your average Palestinian

whats india have to do with all this?

Poland thinks it can pick a fight with international Jewry in this day and age and win.

Literally every fucking time....

It can, and will.
No one will do shit in this pussy nuke neutered world, plus the US is heavily invested in Poland as a military ally

it's not even hard to draw...

Why are they so fucking dumb?

jews must be getting more and more inbred.
what a ugly bunch of goblins

I often fuck up the swastika too desu

failstika

are they really this stupid or is there some talmudic shit that keeps them from making the symbol correctly the way they wouldn't mark an "x" on ellis island because it looked too much like a cross?

What the fuck

>Making a post of this quality

it is an average leafpost

The latter, plus an absolute pathological fear of the symbol on a spiritual level.

Did you ever try drawing one as a kid to "rebel" right after one of their mandatory fear sessions? I have a couple childhood memories of it being scary to draw because they'd instilled the fear in me earlier that day. The way the pure symbols of our culture have been erased and hidden is a tragic crime.

whiter than you muhammad

The Trips of Truth Speak!
Its solely why I'm posting here,
has anyone seen my sides?
I've lost them.

>kike posting bollocks
Shocker

Shoot him.
Shoot him before its too late.

No jew is white. Your just a crytpto freak, a degenerate tool to subvert God's design.

Literally one week after he got there

It's not true kike
It's shopped to make us look stupid

Poles and kikes are unironically the same people desu

What? Who is us? I'm posting examples of jews ruining things

The right article is fake.
I find it very hard to believe you don't know this seeing as I was in the fucking thread posting it was fake along with 10 other posters.
>who is us
sane human beings

wife and kids too, no OY VEY REMEMBER

What thread? I've seen it posted many times, no one said or proved bit was fake. Why are you defending jews?

> jews posting mutt memes
the jew is the original shit kicking mutt

>I am born. Must find an "ocean"?
>I am here. Must subvert my host country

Wish I could find that cartoon

>defending jews
How many fucking times do I need to say it's fake.
Look up the article.
Maybe actually check sources before you post shit. It makes us look like idiots

Your entire race literally goes to a place, racemixes it up to look like the locals, and then says "Hello fellow countrymen, we should fuck men and hate god and destroy our nation"

You have no race or culture, just petty vile hatred and weakness. Your a leech.

kill those fucking kikes before they fuck your country up.

all it takes is one guy with a baseball bat to save your entire country's future KILL THAT FUCKING JEW

that spastsika lmao

nothing cracks me up like those

ooga booga
bix nood

>those "Swaztikas"

Every
Fucking
Time

ZIEG HEIL!!!

HEY

You have to be a special sort of retard to not know how to draw a swastika. It's almost as if (((someone))) intentionally fucked it up to make nazis look stupid.

Nah, nobody would ever do something like that.

what the fuck dude?

I wish the average israel was as good at shitposting their abroad brethren.

Its literally two Z's inverted over eachother how can you fuck it up

>Jews call for white genocide in white countries
>act like Poland is now genociding them
The weak will be purged.

>the pure symbols of our culture
you realise it was just copied from Hindus and Buddhists

whats wrong with anti-semitism

fugg man, we're nazis n shieet.

The true le 56%. But 56% of what is tge question

Protest graffiti is always retarded, no matter what you're protesting against

I kind of agree with the Pols and their law, except for the prison part, but it wasn't like the Pols wanted to be occupied by the Germans and have death camps put on their soil. In grade school, a polish-american korean war vet came to our school and talked about growing up in occupied Poland. His family wasn't gassed and outright shot, but it didn't seem like the Germans thought very highly of the Poles. As yourself, how many concentration/extermination camps were there in Poland before WW2? If someone forces you out of your house under the threat of death, are you liable for the evil shit that is done at your house while you were away?

What's the obsession of jews with polishing things?

It's fucking laughable at this point

Stand with Israel!

Based israelis log onto Cred Forums and share their epic ftw pictures of them bbq'ing food while starving palestinians stand around. Another propaganda coup

You know what? You're right. I think Israel should follow the shining example of Western countries and open up their borders for refugees as well.

>The kike shows his true colors.

Not even remotely shocked. These fucking greedy sand monkeys act like Poland just bombed them or something. I just want America to wake up already.

The second image is false. There's no article on any Icelandic news service that I can find.

>western
Kek kys

the holocaust never happened!

haha jk (even though it didn't). i'm just a burger here on business and my #1 takeaway is that jewish women love my black dick. fucked 3 girls and i've only been here since friday. too bad i'm about fly out

oy vey its like anudda shoah

But Europeans love Muslims. So it's a win-win if we give them all to you.

HALE HORTLER

This is your work.

You're conquered mutt and there is nothing you can do about it. You can't turn the clock back with millions of refugees flooding all of europe. It's even more ironic that you mutts are part of cucking of wuropeans and don't realize it.

No. Jews are forcing refugees into Europe.

the jew cries out NAZI as he attempts to genocide you

But most whites want refugees. All polls show it.

Look at how many whites are against multiculturalism. So we are actually doing you a favor. /po/ doesn't represent real life.

spastica

Kamerad Kamerad
Alle Mädels müssen warten!
Kamerad Kamerad
Unsere Sturzkampfbomber starten
Kamerad Kamerad
Es lautet der Befehl
Ran an den Feind
Ran an den Feind
Bomben auf Israel

Shalom!

Fuckin' Greece, LOL

why are you spamming the same pic kike?

Congrats based brotha. Did you find them on tinder? Do jewish women love choking on BBC?

I'm finna take a trip down to the holy land, give these bitches a holy dicking

I always noticed that the less white a country is, the less cucked they are. That's why Greece and Italy hate multiculturalism the most. They are the least white.

Even in Israel, most people on average have the same shade of skin as italians or greeks. But go to any pro lefty or pro-refugee protest and it's always full of the pastiest people you can imagine. Most of them blond and ginger. The only exception is niggerish white people like Russians who also hate refugees.

Polands gdp per capita is actually 30k

no i just went to the clubs and jewessess were all over me. hook-nosed, curly-haired, big-titted mommies everywhere.

>don't cum in me i can only have jewish children
muh dick

This is the correct image.

turks are whiter than you, though

Your country literally consists of 30% muslims, growing tendencies.

They receptive to brothas?

Do I gotta approach them or they make the first move?

I want to bust inside all them white jewesses and give them mullatoe children

Wait I thought Poland is where many heebs come from.
Also wtf did the poles have to do with the holocaust?
Also fuck you Jews how about all the Palestinians you killed?
You are just as much killers as victims.

17% muslims. And 75 years ago they were 90%. It's only a technicality because these muslims are not israeli. They don't live in Israeli cities, they were just conquered and we incorporated their population. But they dont live among us.

So their population goes down. In the next big war, we'll finish purging them. In any case, we are outbreeding the muslims in israel now.

You arent outbreeding them. You are importing Russians. They are as jewish as the russian germans are germans (yes, they larp as such too, to get German visa).

just go to a club, have a few drinks then walk onto the dance floor and they'll be fighting each other to grind on you. it's easier than in major american cities, which is easy.

also, don't be so obvious with the trying-too-hard ebonics and reddit spacing. larping as a nig on Cred Forums was old in 2004 and your interpretation has not improved it

this actually makes my blood boil. Holy fuck

HEIL HORTLER
GAS THE BIKES RACE WAR NOW

I'm new here this is my "white man" talk

polands gdp has been on the rise and they have one of the largest stock exchanges in eastern europe.

Nope, Jewish birthrate outpaced muslim birthrate as of 2015. Their birthrate keeps going down and our birthrate keeps going up.

I love how a bulgarian turkroach rape baby is trying to teach me who is Jewish. I've seen sofia. Full of prostitutes in every street corner. And you all look like sandniggers

>>jews are soo smart
This picture.
Kek

Israel = shithole

Hi

Poland is cucking the jews left and right, read the news, they're currently going to impose a law that would make it difficult or near impossible for them to export halal/kpsher meat. Thus leaving a large number of jews cucked on their food. Also with the recent PDC law look at the articles before it passed and after. It's like real time depression, the first articles attacked poland calling them cowards and that antisemitism was on the rise. When the laws passed a lot of articles changed their tone to "Remember poland and isreal were great friends, what happened." I think we should all take a note from poland and grow some balls

Doesn't mean we can't fuck their women

Mizrahim (80iq) and Sephardim (welfare leeches) are the ones who are breeding, not the European kikes.

Youve seen shit. Prostitution is illegal here, you wont see any prostitutes on any street corner. So your whole post is one big pile of shit. Also didnt your parents teach you some manners you little sandnigger?

You see people on this board pay too much attention to you, imo non-american/european jews are just the sandnigger dirt that surrounds them, literal clowns.

>the whites encircling the gathering of africans above

The ones on TV (israel) look brown but I hope they white

>Prostitution is illegal here, you wont see any prostitutes on any street corner.

I'm hoping for the kikes to go one step too far and hurt some Polish tourists in Isreal so that we can conduct a fully fledged Auschwitz investigation and expose muh (((6 million)))

The kvetching and embarrassment would be absolutely glorious

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

Its the white mans evolutionary flaw. So cold and white up in Scandinavia, they became far too altruistic. It's quite simple, the partially blacked whites wish they were whiter. The rest of the whites just listen to the jewish media.

look at this fucking semitic subhumans face
its so disgusting you can tell from it hes gonna fuck you in the ass at some point
what a fucking disgusting being

>conduct a fully fledged Auschwitz investigation and expose muh (((6 million)))
please god

Its true. If you look for prostitutes there are websites to find them, you call and youll get their address. You will very very rarely encounter street prostitution, simply because the police tends to arrest them quick, and they arrest their customers too.

A literal slav nigger. Your country is a shithole full of toilet cleaners. Stop being lazy and go clean some nigger toilets in London instead of living off your prostitute sister's money

I've been all over Europe, sofia included. All of Europe was a shithole compared to Israel. But Bulgaria really stood out. There are prostitutes everywhere there. Near the metro stations and practically every 20m. Stop lying, you subhuman turkroach.

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
thezog.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=dTMAVidraCI

this

Israel needs to die

is dis the opening of Black Panther?

I hate watching Eastern Europe go to shit.

They just barely have enough to eat for the first time in decades thanks to EU gibs and that makes them feel like KANGZ and try to rebuild some kind of authoritarian regimes.

There is not a single metro station where you could find prostitutes here you lying piece of shit. What is it with you people and lies, you are really what they tell you are, literal garbage people.

They're not taking it well, especially with Poland in the center of everything, while they may be a small country so many other countries have money invested in it that it'd be suicide to bully them.

Ronan grinstein.
Born in tel aviv. Russian descent.

>tfw I had a Jewish friend who's girlfriend got BLACKED and knew about it and did nothing
Wasn't some fake jew either guy could've gotten citzenship for Israel. Point is Jews are cowards and are all bark and no bite.

Cred Forums 2016: POLAND IS GOING FASH
Cred Forums 2018: ISRAEL IS GOING FASH

>Poles spend 50 years cleaning our toilets and mowing our lawns, then one day they decide to save the Western world

Wow, uh, thanks.

kek, they love it

Jews are too smart for you

Which state?

Texas.

>retarded swastikas
>m-muh nazis goys are dumb huee x^D
>and its was a jew again
>f-fake source :^(
>retarded swastikas
>and its was a jew again
>retarded swastikas
>and its was a jew again
>country full of kikes
>exactly the same retarded swastikas again

Why can Jews never get the swastika right?

I am sure that they all know what it is supposed to look like.

Is it some kind of religious thing? Will they catch on fire if they draw a normal swastika?

Texas is blacked central. Walk on any campus in Texas, young white girls with their black boyfriends

It predates them. It's one of the oldest, if not the oldest, known symbols.

Pls spare my gf Tyrone.

fuck zionists

I struck a nerve, didn't I

In 2017, the Central Bureau of Statistics projected that Israel's population would rise to about 18 million by 2059, including 14.4 million Jews and 3.6 million Arabs. Of the Jewish population, about 5.25 million would be ultra-Orthodox Jews. Overall, the forecast projected that 49% of the population would be either ultra-Orthodox Jews (29%) and Arabs (20%).

Friendly reminder that Sephardim (orthodox Jews) refuse to work and Arabs hate you.
Better get to work to pay for their future welfare check Shlomo

congrats, i havent posted on Cred Forums for a year or so
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GAS THE KIKES
FUCK THE RACE WAR
BUT GAS THE KIKES

I want a Jewess or european girl when I'm stationed there in the army

Y didn't they write it in their native Yiddish pig gargling tongue?

LEAVE EUROPE ALONE! Nah get some jewess seriously Israeli Jews get so fucking mad lol

Please, BLACK them for me

were you over on biz, too? nigger i bought in last march and i turned $7k into almost $600k now even after btc had the 70% drop. i was worth over a million in december

After all the shit I read on here

I'll bust inside them bitches, not just on them. BBC destruction Israel

Clearly not done by a Jew. Or they need a Rabbi to get the clearly defined Swastika.

What? fuck you for being anti-human.

>mfw Jews get killed off by a based BLACK man

You'd think that the kikes would learn how to make a fucking swastika by now, is it going to take a 2nd shoah to finally teach them how to do it right?

This is so dumb. Poland was an occupied country while this happened. The fault falls to the occupiers no matter how you look at it. I mean it was basically get involved with us killing these Jews or join them. What is anyone realistically going to do? Leave Poland alone.

Slowly I began to hate them...

HEILD EBIN :DD:DDD

Fucking asshole

I couldn't find the second article where the rabbi says they need more refugees. Why would you fabricate information like this? I thought Cred Forums was a reliable news source and CNN was the fake news...

>

sauce btw ?

The average iq of israel is 90. Jews get by in life on pure nepotism.

It doesn't matter, at least not to them. They are in it for many reasons:

1)Money (they are demanding 1 trillion dollars in reparations)
2)Attempt to subjugate another country
3)Revenge for not taking in (((refugees)))
4)There have also been theories that, in case Iran and Turkey get nukes and start getting aggressive in the Middle East, the kikes may want to start looking for an escape route, most likely to another country. Best destination, free of sandniggers, niggers and the cancer of their ideology? Eastern Europe.

Apparently you didn't read much about how there was a ongoing deal to get jews to hate polish and vice.

We are seeing that play out again as Israel and Poland fight over how the death camps worked.

Pls give tips.

Does it really take much to get people to hate Jews? What did that campaign cost a twitter post or two?

Make sure to give those hooknoses some mulatto kids. They need some black blood

I see Isreal is picking a fight with Iran too. Translation...The U.S. is going to war.

Falseflag. They always draw the swastika badly to make it seem like their opponents are retarded.

It's so weird that what caused it this time was a short simple and historically accurate answer that there were Jews killing and denouncing people too. Looks like historical knowledge in Israel is really poor. Finkelstein gave another great interview to a Polish journalist recently this dude really gets it. It's all a game to them. But Israel is still raising a population of historical illiterates. I could name a few countries that do the same.

How long until people just stop pandering to Jews.
Fucking hell, it was 80 years ago. Hardly anyone involved is left alive.
These fucking Jews still want gibs.
They have their own state, they have control of the media, the banks, the universities, the governments and they STILL play the victim.
Is this how it happens? Is this how people eventually kick them out?

These are jews saying they wrote it to call the Polack's nazis

Poland Palestine friendship when

Finkelstein also said that for Jews hatred for Poles (the nation in the country most of them chose as their home) is like an instinct because they see Poles as being beneath them. Unlike their hatred for Germans because of WWII. They see them as their equals.

We NEED this war.
The Jewish lies shall end forever.

every time i see a spastika my brain melts and i cant think about geometry because it gets fucked
it all just starts spinning and gets scrambled into pieces

When Iranians said they wanted to study the holocaust to see if the details are correct and were called antisemitic by israelis, their president went on a based interview with us jew and told him: if this Holocaust of your is true, and the numbers are correct, then why is it the only historic event that is not allowed to study?

indeed. these misshapen and deformed sub-human kikes truly are something else.
sure, some of them are decent people, i guess. but on balance.....

Look at the Swasticas. Bullshit.

OY VEY

Now we know who is always behind those swastikas, in the end, why would an actual NatSoc not know how to draw them?

if only

>Poland gets invaded, some of them help to survive
>Jews get put into camps, some of them help to survive

Poland was invaded, it holds no moral onus for what happened. I'm not down for the Jew hating on Cred Forums but this is making me change my mind a little.

Oben to hot :DD:DD

I don't care what sand people think about that. Israelis don't talk about the Struma disaster too loudly because they're afraid of offending Soviet Jews (most of the immigrants after the fall of the eastern block), worship war criminals like Bielski, protect a communist criminal Salomon Morel until his death and openly lie to their students so when they come here they don't know anything about WWII.
For correct study you have to come here. We know it all. They're just visitors and not very necessary. So Lithuanians can investigate the Ponary massacre and still accuse the Yad Vashem chairman of being a former NKVD member.

khazar kikes wish they looked like normal people. how do i know? all the kikes who spend money to look more white.

my wild guess is people don't actually spend money on cosmetic surgery to enlarge their nose and ears. oy vey

We will see how much america is willing to put up with israel after all the christian boomers die.

>iran
>sand
I see you have been jidf'd

damn these guys went full 1387

I was mainly talking about Israel. Iran's stance is motivated by politics too not that they have any knowledge or interest in what was going on in Europe. They're like those South East Asians who advertise products with Hitler and nazi symbols because they like how it looks.

Holy shit you don't know a single thing about iran? I expected more from a polack

Theyll be gona as soon as we ban the genital mutilation, i also dont think women here will be impressed by the "menstrual purification" pool.

Holy shit when were we playing the Iran trivia game? I must've forgot. Want to check me now? 'm ready.

They are going after Poland because Poland was consecrated to Christ the King, thus making Jesus the King of Poland.

It's okay if you don't know, but it's less okay when you compare them to retard asians

they're making parody out of themselves

As far as I'm concerned Iran never wronged us in any way and they even keep a cemetery for Polish soldiers there so I root for them being least destroyed during the Perso-Hebrew-Arabic Hyper War.

The jew is really like The Thing. Copying and imitating Whites while taking over like a parasite. They must be burned with fire.

kek'd

The dreaded Ess Ess strokes again

I honestly feel like boomers bought the holohoax lie the most.

cut Jewish Begging for US taxdollars and those numbers reverse

leftypol spreading this fake image, only the right part is fake ofc.

youtu.be/5_yP18PjkdE?t=1m28s

>skip to 1m28s

>muh 6 billion

>Why is it that these people cannot draw a swastika? They spend a lifetime clucking about muh holocaust, and yet can't even properly create the primary symbol of their imagined enemy. Lame.

Must be some Kiked up legal issue we aren't allowed to know.

Like since it isn't a REAL swastike, etc.they can't be charged under Israeli anti-Nazi laws, and in USA "hate crimes" can be quietly dropped when Jews are nabbed.

>I thought Cred Forums was a reliable news source and CNN was the fake news...
No price is too high for what (You)s offer

>that pic
I think I'm gonna hurl.

Actually the Poles were justified since it was retribution for 5th column commie kikes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skidel_revolt

Most people believed it was real. Many still do. I believed it forgetting for a moment where I was.

Look at all the matching dresses, this is probably some special event

Can you feel it? (((They're))) scared.

You figure with how obsessed they are they could get the iconography right.

Just Birkenau, Auschwitz I is still a moneymaker for the Poles

pathetic.

INVADE POLAND AND GIVE IT BACK TO THE JEWS

panorama.auschwitz.org/tour2,3007,en.html

The entire complex is a museum. Israeli tours have to go no one needs them. And I don't know what that retard was talking about because all the documents and files are and will remain in our posession and we know their content.

can people seriously not draw a proper swastika? like are kikes this retarded

WE

This.

>
>yes dude, nobody questions that jews did it, its not even a false flag
Which make it SWEET that it matches ALL the supposed Neo Nazi Hate Crime ATTACKS in the botched swastikas.

took him 6 days

How come kikes can never do Swastika correctly?

>File: 1518913486292.jpg (733 KB, 1488x932)
>Image
Iceland is already doing more for rapeugees than all other members of UN combined.

They aren't going along with Jewish Policy, including War On Muslim Civilians In Their Homelands, that create rapeugees in the first place.

Iraq wasn't producing ANY refugees under Saddam, and all except a few top military officials were free to travel anytime they felt like it.

All Muslims are allowed to travel to Saudi Arabia, including women, and Saudis don't care where you travel to upon exit.

Question for kikes, why can't you guys ever draw a swastica correctly? It's like a tell tale sign when one of you guys false flag yourself. Also your GPD is high due to 'murican gibs if that stopped your economy would crash and you wouldn't be able to blow all those sheckles on defense.

>File: 1515259164135.jpg (43 KB, 750x825)
>Image
>
seriously, did Nazis chose the swastika because it somehow scrabbles Jew's eye hand coordination and spacial relations?

like the Xtain Cross against Vampires but for real?

Its like Vampires were doing false flags against a new Church moving into their territory but can't draw an actual Cross, because, you know.

Maybe all work that into my next indy horror comedy.

IMO the wrong swastika meme is well enough known now.

>in poland land
>write english
is this for Cred Forums's or poles

behold the pride before the fall

What more proof do we need that these failstikas being painted all over the place are done by jews?
Kek'd.

Why the fuck cant Jews draw a Swastika?
Are they drawing them with their eyes closed?
Because I drew a swastika with my eyes closed and got something similar.

Lel

The left one looks like he was going for the brand of sacrifice.

Based Spastika