twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pol is a board of peace

Who is Cred Forums they sound dangerous and should be stopped

Of course they report this on a sunday when no one pays attention to the news

remember me of this

>prank
lel too late. every news outlet ran with it so normies all thinks it's true

fake and gay

I had a mexican guy at work literally try to tell me he was a white supremacist. I practically screamed at him that his name is DE JESUS CRUZ

It wasn't a prank

Stormfags started it and ran with it because muh collectivism

>adopted

Hi mom, look i'm on tv.

>Escaped
Bullshit. He was going to talk, he's going to be killed "resisting arrest".

Why are chronically gullible people never to blame?

gay and fuck

Why do they always capitalize the "C"?

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. ( archive.is/hkpKO )
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. ( archive.is/eU9Az )
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. ( archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178 )

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. ( youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag [Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.( archive.is/O0jbm )
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. ( youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU [Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. ( youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg [Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.( archive.is/GOlmf )
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. ( archive.is/8MfoN )

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. ( archive.is/uAhPt )
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. ( archive.is/p6UIl )

lol

These faggots are so gullible.

false and homosexual

Incorrect and same sex.

gake and fay

Made-up and AIDS infested

fucking ADL how will they ever recover?

Possibly a fabrication and takes it in the pooper

crop that and then it is good

In-plausible and Sexually Deviant

SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime

More points
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

Pretty sure I read it started in a discord chat.

forged and happy

lol, that will be the day

>it was just a prank bro

shit
The mainstream media has now realized they have carte blanc to print literally any kind of lie that they want and then later add a disclaimer blaming it on Cred Forums

Very fake there is always going to be one gay person to see if it is real but only the gays will check.

dubious and non-heterosexual

Non-factual and reeks of same-sex cravings.

Imagine being so retarded that you do the Jew's work for them. Great job goys.

American and Canadian

> Not understanding the big picture
Undermine faith in the MSM dislodges communist influence. The masses, seeking meaning in events, will turn to other outlets or, God forbid, think for themselves. Undoubtedly they will stumble upon Cred Forums and its topics. Not trust the talking jew heads anymore they give it an honest read and it resonates. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Good, it will bring more normies here to see the truth.

>bunch of cringe faggots from gab do a thing
>media blames Cred Forums

Nowhere in the whole article does it have anything to do with Cred Forums. Its some gay faggots from some group of fuckwits who hang out on gab.

why did any of you morons think this was a good idea

the MSM buried their retractions late on friday evening and a large percentage of boomers/cat ladies will keep thinking this guy was le evil nazi

We dindu nuffin!

>dubious
oh no, you dont get to use that word fake news media to cover your arse.

Belgian and turkish

N-no, th-that’s not true! Nobody here would EVER do that....

>The mainstream media has now realized they have carte blanc to print literally any kind of lie that they want and then later add a disclaimer blaming it on Cred Forums
Barring the "blaming Cred Forums" part, what exactly has changed?

Those discord autists use Cred Forums and the Jews from the ADL list Cred Forums as their initial source that he was connected. From there, some faggot posted his handle on Cred Forums and the rest is kosher history.

>Cred Forums user has the ability to trick the media into thinking anything with this opportunity
>makes something up about him being a neonazi and trump supporter
Is this place purposefully incompetent and self destructive?

They're also Cred Forumstards. Just because someone has a facebook but posts on Cred Forums all day doesn't mean that they're a "facebooker."

I stealz

Hi normie. Don't you have an Instagram to update?

Ketchup and Mustard

Illegitimate and attracted to those of the same sex.

>The Daily Wire

Fake news.

Fpbp

Yes, and it’s fucking hilarious. It just exposes how poorly researched mainstream media stories are, and how hungry they all are to put a “muh white supremacy” spin on a story, even though thus looks to be a gypsy/slav mutt with fetal alcohol syndrom who had a history of mental illness and shot up a bunch of WHITE PEOPLE.

>normie
>been using Cred Forums since 2005

Faggot. I have facebook so when employers google bomb my name, they see some sort of social media presence. Just because I'm trying really hard to appear normal doesn't mean I'm a normalfag. I'm in my 30s and need to hold a job down so I can survive.

Untrue and sodomized

Let them make their false claims about it and we will BTFO easily. Make the look like the retarded plebs they are and by chance a moment of introspection

Mexicans and Hispanics aren't a race. There are white, spics and blacks

I love how the comments on the story point out what a tremendous faggot Ben Shapiro is in that he won’t issue an official retraction or apology.

Untrue and small

I like shapiros YouTube show thing but good God, tone it down with the shilling. Like fuck man, do you really need an ad every 7 minutes?

So? Do you think normies who get CNN news reports to their phone will receive a redaction? The false story is already out there and now thousands of believe that the guy was some nazi trump supporter. Good job dumbasses!

monkey and backfun

Well, other than lies, what can we expect from fake news?

checked
>Please Heil.

dismissed and no hetero

i see no holes in your theory

I'm pulling this prank after every shooting

I remember that thread. It was an Australian with a shit OP that sealed of shit posting.

Kek

Sam Hyde is stale. I think the new thing now is to prank retarded reporters on social media.

Jeb posting never dies.

The media are such a fucking joke!

Just yelled that the "new leader of Identity Europa" did it.

kek

When did user ever mention Sam Hyde? It's actually really easy to prank reporters when they're in a frenzy. I did so back when Chris Harper Mercer went on a mass shooting. An hour after it happened, I posted this video on CNN's feed youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

..and then they started posting Eggman's stupid face while claiming he did it: youtube.com/watch?v=LU4W0ef2654

Oh, I know. Just remarking that it’s taken this long for the media to FINALLY grow wise to the Stan Hyde nonsense. An embarrassing amount of time. But this sort of pranking, hitting them where they are thirstiest (race baiting) has endless hilarious potential.

Oh, and I posted something along with the video like like, "Eggman, I can't believe you actually went through with it. You killed all of those people, you absolute madman. RIP victims of Umpqua Community College."

After that, the media went wild. It was my proudest autistic moment in my shitposting career.

#NotAllPol

If only America loved JEB! half as much as Cred Forums loves Jeb!posting

How does it feel getting thrown under the bus, media? We have declared war on you fucking fags, and this is just the beginning.

Too late

People already know he was

They'd say it anyway, idiot.
Now instead of just baseless kvetching, there's baseless kvetching with clear evidence of the falsity of the claim, pointing to the absurd reality of fucking internet frog worshippers pranking the entire fourth column. The ones still relying on these institutions and possessing more than three neurons will then be driven further from the conditioning and made more receptive to what you find here. Rinse and repeat.

>I once fucked a skinny French girl

Did they have an evacuation drill in the morning?
Is it true?
Why do this “same day” drills/real event happen so often? Stranger than fiction.

holy.

fucking.

shit.

i dont care what anyone says this is the most obvious false flag to date. THEYRE GETTING WRECKLESS BOYS

Undisclosed and Fetishised

For (You)

Moderate Cred Forums posters should not be associated with radical polsters.

Isn't Cred Forums that guy who hacked wallstreet?

AH SHIT, nobody tell them about /sho/, you know, the shooting up schools thread? If the media gets their hands on that, we're in trouble.

Fucking lost it. Kek

that actually has me curious now, although asking for it would prolly get me partyvanned.

I just noticed while watching news that the latest pic of him he looks even more psycho freak than couple days ago. MKultra really hitting in.
Anyone have a collection of him from the day 1 to current day?

Kekekke every time

These videos man...

>Aussie dropped some docs saying they were secret
>user thinks hes a larper, says fake and gay
>turns out hes was the aussie snowden
>files deleted
>guy arrested

Mfw

>they didn't use greentext arrows when quoting
Such disrespect.

Where is your face, faggot?

I have no face

How’s it feel you guys helped kill a bunch of kids at a school?

>he thinks that a prank regarding the investigation of an event that already happened means that those involved in the prank are responsible for the event that happened prior
Nigger what?

gay if fake

Lol keep blaming it on Jews blacks and the cia. Give me a fucking break. He was an outcast gun obsessed weirdo that frequented pol. You all know it.

That's why you ignore the retards who call everything fake and gay
>muh larp

It started when the leader of a white supremacist organization said he was a member.

Technically it wasn't us it was shills trying to blame us, but whatever we all the bad guy

Still Jewish

Shill detected, hacking the shill now,

>"Did y’all know ben has a sister and she got big titties".

Best comment so far

>not even white
>kill indiscriminately
>not a single nigger dead
>white supremacist!

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A BMW LOGO?!

>when the news trys to psyop you so psyop lazy reporters

Classic.

What about that neo nazi loser kid that ran over and killed a white girl! Betcha money he was active on pol too. Pat yourselves on the back.

No, we really don't know that for sure.

U wot?

My favorites are the false flags people. So in utter denial. They think it’s all some massive hoax. Go up to a parent and tell them that

Works great for redpilling purposes, every time something like this happens a few hundred or thousand people wake up.
>mh they say Cred Forums has people who can play the Media like a fiddle, Let's go there and Check it out.

>watches Ben shaprio
>complanies about the ad shilling
Even if there was ad shilling every twenty secounds it would be less shilling, than Ben Shapiros talking points.

the media is really going to have egg on its face when it realizes that the idea that he was a white nationalist starting on Cred Forums was actually started by 8ch users on this discord WBShr3V

Erroneous fanny-banditry