/nonwhite/ - nonwhite general

ok guys, i've finally become woke.

the only way to achieve peace in the world is to destroy america.

america is the only thing protecting white supremacy worldwide. we need to destroy america and let a POC superpower like china to take over.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human–canine_bond
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finglonian reporting in!

As a "nonwhite" myself, I sincerely hope you get aids and die

2/10 for making me reply

oh are you one of those white hispanics? enjoy sucking the white man's dick.

Jew

Death to America

China hates niggers.

>let a POC superpower like china to take over.
You keep telling me the cold war is over and you're not a useful idiot for the communist bloc, but I still can't believe it.

white man here,

please go back to Mexico, everyone hates you, you're probably on welfare and yet you bite the hand that feeds you. If America is so bad than Mexico should be a paradise because you people rule

>let a POC superpower like china to take over
AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHA, the chinks would enslave the niggers in a heartbeat
gook/10 bait

The Chinese would put niggers on a leash with they could get away with it.

white people eat cows, ducks and pigs. how is that any better?

black panther literally had the biggest opening in china too.

POC UNITE!

are you a Mexican?

yup!

>how is that any better
For white people dogs have jobs, they were bred for specific reasons, hunting, herding, security, comfort etc. not to be eaten. If they were meant to be eaten we would bred have 400lb meat dogs. Feel free to kill yourself nigger

omg white people are delusional. it's just a fucking dog.

first of all he is a leaf not a dog
second of all FUCK OFF

only real niggas play skyrim.

>it's just a fucking dog
>dogs are useful
I hope you get bit by one as you are doing your next b&e

just move to china you assblasted cockstain

Please, go back to Mexico then. They miss you!

>it's just a fucking dog.
A dog just sacrificed itself to save a guy from a fucking bear. Dogs have more value than niggers.

we have to destroy america first

Lmao, little Mexican. Your small mestizo brain cannot comprehend that in order to destroy America, you must destroy yourself.

Why would you post that on here of all places. Then insist you’re not being satirical. Lmao

that literally made no sense.

I’ve seen you post this pic in 3 other threads before lol. Your dog seems cool though.

Yes and I can find cute pictures of calfs and shit, what is your point

This is why you'll probably fail then. I said, this is as clear as I can make it,

In order to destroy America

You must destroy yourself

There's nothing "protecting" white supremacy. Our ancestors left the comforts of Africa and evolved in harsh conditions for 50000 years. The rest is history.

Another case study that's worth mentioning: Native Americans:
People migrate to the far east and on to NA, but they had gone so far that they were pretty much isolated from the other major civilizations, meaning they missed out on technological exchange.

Anyways, do you actually hate white people for building powerful technologically advanced societies or do you just hate your ancestors for making bad decisions?

One more thing: China didn't have a higher-education system until Westerners brought it there in the 1940s. They were a communist dictatorship for millenia so there was never much motivation for the little guy to invent things or get educated. Even now, Chinese people want government to have the huge power that it has because they value the security over freedom. "In Malaysia, a teenage girl can sleep at night on a park bench and feel completely safe...but you can't criticize the government" - Chinese friend on the values of East Asians.

>I’ve seen you post this pic in 3 other threads before lol
It's my favorite pic of him, have a puppy pic before he started to fill out

but if the government is keeping everyone safe and making sure everyone is equal and has enough wealth why would you want to criticize it?

Daily reminder

>what is your point
So you didn't read the post or have no reading comprehension. What is your point?

Its hilarious that op POC just figured out what jews and demonwhites have known for 50 years, and it speaks to their utter hopelessness as an effective opponent.

Here's the truth; as a POC you have no innate right to come to white nations and work to attack and destroy us from within. We have no desire to do this to your homelands and actively work against American neocon interests to prevent this.

Your presence will be tolerated as long as you behave and your numbers remain at a level that doesn't threaten the native population's ability to govern themselves(ie:Southern California).

spanish moroccan that lives in the netherlands reporting in

niggers dont even smile.
they suck air through their teeth.

>We have no desire to do this to your homelands and actively work against American neocon interests to prevent this.

LIES

white people literally control mexico and sell off it's natural resources to white countries. the same can be said for countless of other countries. not to mention that the US military literally exists to kill brown people and support multinationals.

Because amongst all the good stuff is a lot of inevitable corruption that you can be executed for talking about.

Based

>'''white people''' oppress POC for profit
>the same '''white people''' advocate for their ethnic replacement for profit
>the same '''white people''' spread anti-white sentiment in the media
>the same '''white people''' scream about racism and oppression and get 'nazis' fired
Do you even think before you post

>he thinks the Chinese care about niggers

Yeah but white people are idiots who form relationships literally with dogs and animals like you're a fucking animal yourself, or you have some sort of insecurity which is expressed through the desire to have ownership over another living being, like you somehow HAVE TO feel a sense of domination and ownership over other living beings , no matter how pathetic the relationship is or how reflective it is on the darker fallen and inferior elements of your soul

Once again, nothing wrong with eating dogs. Its just that its a culturally relative social norm. In China they didnt form asinine relationships with animals like some white people. You people are fucking insane treating dogs like people, and youre all actually mentally unstable. Pet ownership is entirely a mental health issue that needs to be addressed for white people.

this is true, the corrupt faggot white people do this all the time, people here just turn a blind eye to it because many of them are racist shits and dont understand how subverting foreign countries is actually what they label the "Jew" working against them

Also Technically Arabs can't own dogs either, or any race that previously owned human slaves in any major historical empire or country, like the Ottoman empire

It’s because subconsciously we expect to be attacked and robbed. Something backed up by statistics.

>Pet ownership is entirely a mental health issue that needs to be addressed for white people.
>t. city faggot
What part of 'dogs have jobs do you not understand? Obviously you don't hunt, obviously you would rather lock you doors and paid some jew 20$/month to monitor your house. Also you would probably pay a gym 100$ a month to use a treadmill instead of running a pack of dogs for a mile every morning. Go play with your cat, or do you eat those as well?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human–canine_bond

Educate yourself nigger

Gtfo niggers, omfg Cred Forums needs more elaborate captcha

>ok guys, i've finally become woke.
>the only way to achieve peace in the world is to destroy america.
This

so who else here was born and raised in a ghetto and then went to college in white ass middle of nowhere

Made me see the light. Rural whites have everything right except for occasional incest, but frankly that was more common even in Trenton than it is in in PA or WV.
Hard working modest lives man, it’s a good way to live.

Dog Labor should be managed by the state so that it doesn't cultivate negative and harmful psychological patterns on the human beings.

In the same way that people treat their stupid little pets, I see them treat people, especially women. People don't deserve to own pets because people tend to carry over behavior and treatment of their fucking pets , to how they interact with people, and its a fucking pathetic statement on the human race.

Nothing wrong with dogs who have jobs, but clearly the private citizen isn't worthy to manage these tasks

half egyptian half german here
am i white enough?

Im going to do that, from NYC moving upstate for college

Lest we forget

>Nothing wrong with dogs who have jobs
Alright, we are in agreement then, I don't know how people in the city apartment complexes even have dogs anyway, there is no force on earth that could make me pick up my dogs shit and carry it home to save until garbage day

See this is the real problem. When you combine political awareness with a complete ignorance of history, you get shit like this. He's totally unaware of the rivers of blood shed by POCs in history. The Euphrates was stained with blood and ink for days after the Mongols were done with Baghdad. China's wholesale slaughter of populations dwarfs anything European civilization ever came up with. It just goes on and on.

I don't even know what someone is supposed to do with ignorance on this kind of cosmic level. Physical removal seems appropriate.

Sure are a lot of American flags in this thread.

>Pet ownership is entirely a mental health issue that needs to be addressed for white people.

It's a human thing, I don't expect bugmen to understand.

I'm in the view that dogs and pets should be afforded the freedom in space that animals are literally accustomed to. If you own a farm or large property, only then should you be able to own a dog, or pet. Even then things should be regulated to an extent