Hitler invaded Poland to regain Prussia (German land) but ultimately expanded beyond German boundaries by annexing...

Hitler invaded Poland to regain Prussia (German land) but ultimately expanded beyond German boundaries by annexing Slavic regions, rendering his invasion unjustified.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Lebensraum is the German equivalent to Manifest Destiny; who are we to stop nature's course? I bet you'd say the removal of Natives was unjustified too

sage

Hitler engaged in two front warfare

We were quite content being a nazi puppet state

If you are justifying the plundering of foreign land, then you should have no trouble vindicating a retaliation from the UK and France.

Do you think if Hitler had played the long game and did nothing, Stalin would of gone crazy and invaded poland first then Hitler could of played the enemy of our enemy card and fought the USSR with the allies support.

Imagine Germany fighting USSR as the only front with US lend lease support, not been bombed to oblivion and as much fuel and raw materials as it wanted, the USSR wouldn't of stood a chance.

Ethnocentrism as a moral philosophy doesn't have to be absolutist. European ethnocentrism is demonized precisely because people cannot separate the concept of it from the sort of conquistadorial chauvinism of the Nazis. A confederation of ethnostates which exist distinctly from one another but who still operate within a cooperative and multilateral framework is far closer to the realm of possibility (and desirability) than just unthinking praise for Hitlerian ethnofanaticism.

Prussian partition of Poland was only 10% German. Germans never managed to assimilate the Poles nor replace them.
Masuren were actually more Polish than they were German, yet no one sperged about that.

Sure, I just don't think we should have gotten involved was my point. Who cares if Germans and Slavs kill each other? The Reich would have collapsed in on itself in less than a century anyway

Sage again

>inb4 muh Tiso and deportations
We should've sent more, had it been free of cost

Stalin did invade the Baltic states and annexed Moldova, so expansion into Poland was probable, but the allied powers didn’t want to see another competitor, so I doubt the UK and France would ally with Hitler to invade Russia.

I don’t know the authenticity of your map, but the regions that Hitler annexed were primarily german-speaking regions. As I said before, I don’t think the invasion was justified.

>amerimutt trying to interpret European history
Go watch black panther and keep to non-white fiction and let white countries talk Pablo.

Pic is German-speaking land

Italians are not white. Nice try

Poles are delusional when it comes to WWII

This. When Prussia still existed, there were frequent conflicts between the "German" and "Polish" citizens, largely because the "German" Citizens where seen as Invaders. This led to the persecution of "Germans" on Polish soil once it split into Germany and Poland. While the Polish government tried to get rid of the German Citizens somewhat peacefully ("polish-ized" Germans where allowed to stay, though) by ordering them to leave the country, there was still a severe dislike between the two Groups, and many Germans where killed/abducted by polish hardliners during their Journey to Germany.

Just let Germany be Germany, and Poland be Poland.

>amerimutts have such greasy fingers and fat, puffy faces that they can't verify flags
Amerimutts are disgusting. How can you inferior beings live in such ignorance of your inferiority.

>Italian

>Prussia
>German land
Prussia was as German as Germany is Arab & African.
Karma is a bitch.

>"German" Citizens where seen as Invaders
Because they were.

Hitler was an idiot who thought whites and japanese were the same race

>but the regions that Hitler annexed were primarily german-speaking regions.
BS.

So you are saying he's right?

True.